Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and this is the time of the show where we stop everything to shine a spotlight directly into the eyes of our hero of the week. And I want you to know this is a very prestigious honor. We don't just hand it out to anybody. We're extremely selective with it. Like the other day there was a video of a dog on a skateboard and we were like, no, we demand higher than that.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, like, how many of those have we seen?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: Sure enough, there was a chicken on a skateboard a week later, and we were like, all right, good enough, okay, seeing we have standard two. That's why today's hero is a Cleveland man named Joey Kinsley who goes by the user name sir Yacht on his social Sir Yacht.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, I don't talk rich people.
Speaker 1: He set a goal for himself recently to eat nothing but Costco hot dogs for an entire week.
Speaker 4: Oh I need that.
Speaker 2: Really goes against his yacht name, but yeah, and it's also my mom's diet. I'm telling you she swears by a good Costco hostile.
Speaker 1: But every meal for the entire seven days. How did he do maybe two days I can. I'll just let him tell you. Here's his Instagram recap.
Speaker 3: I ate nothing but the Costco hot dog meal for the past week to see if paying a dollar fifty for a Glizion drink was worth it for seven days, and here are the results. I ate twenty nine hot dog meals for a grand total of forty three dollars and fifty cents, one fourth of what the average millennial spends on food a week. I also might have started a new diet trend on accident because I lost four point two pounds in seven days, or I have a giant tapeworm. And to my surprise, I never got sick of eating hot dogs once, despite my bowel movements resembling Willy Wonka's Chocolate River.
Speaker 4: So was it worth it? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I bawled on the budget, lost weight, and had the culinary experience of a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Oh yow who that was a lot more positive than Ashton coming off his thirty days at Taco bell. This guy, yeah, come on, now.
Speaker 1: What an inspiring story of mental and physical perseverance. We need more people in the world like Joey who are willing to put in the work, do the hard things the right way.
Speaker 2: What is it about Joey's loving hot dogs like Joey Chestnut, the like hot dog eat contest, Guys, it just built into the name, I guess.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you have a kid, name them Joey, and they will go on to do incredible things in the culinary world and they could be named our next hero of the Congratulations, sir, Yacht, you have done it. Now let's move on and get into the shock collar question of the day and send it over to a man who's got more value in his pinky finger than Costco's entire menu. Jake, you know what to do, buddy.
Speaker 4: This week we decided to try out a brand new game called plenty of twenty, where the hosts simply had to name any one of the top twenty answers from a list in order to stay in the competition. And yesterday's list was the top twenty largest restaurant chains in the US by number of locations. Yeah, but the big story was Brook's shocking and frankly highly embarrassing early exit when she got her first guest wrong again.
Speaker 2: Starbucks has no kitchen. It is not considered a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure Starbucks workers aren't real people either, So.
Speaker 4: Brooke was instantly eliminated and had to sit on the sidelines. And this is a fun game, so you should have seen the fomo.
Speaker 1: Knew what we were talking about.
Speaker 4: Very bitter, But despite yesterday's shameful performance, I'm sure Brooke won't completely embarrass herself again as we continue with an another edition of plenty of twenty. No, hey, don't forget about the silver Save. If you guess the number one answer from the list, you get a free pass that saves you from future elimination. It helped me, that's right. That being said, today's category is top twenty most famous cartoon characters already for no reason. Brook, let's bring it, Jake, please.
Speaker 1: Say the one. We're all say the guy.
Speaker 4: We're gonna start with you again. Please try not to blow it all right, and go whenever you're ready.
Speaker 2: Well, this one's easy because it's on Jose's shirt right now, Mickey.
Speaker 4: Mousey, Brook, that's the silver save. Not only you correct, but you have a little life in your pocket to save you from a.
Speaker 1: You went from first pick elimination to the next day, first pick number one that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: We're onto a life.
Speaker 1: She has twenty options. I mean, come on, she has to get one, right, Let's not give her too much.
Speaker 3: I don't know mine SpongeBob, but I don't know how old this list is.
Speaker 4: SpongeBob SquarePants, it's number four on the list. You're over to Jose and.
Speaker 1: There's like, there's a few in my head. But you know what, if we're gonna go Mickey, I almost want to just say many.
Speaker 4: Jose said, Mini Mouse that is not on the list, not in the top twenty all.
Speaker 2: What kind of sexist list is this?
Speaker 4: Robert and Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: No, okay, Well, if Mickey is for Disney, I'm gonna go with the other big animated company, Warner Brothers, and say Bugs Bunny on.
Speaker 4: That one, Bugs Bunny number three on the list. Number two is still on the border.
Speaker 2: Back and I could keep going to Warner Brothers.
Speaker 4: I think I will.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna say Daffy Duck.
Speaker 4: Daffy Duck, number eight on the list, still sober save as well. We're over to Alexis.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know I used to love was The Fairly Odd Parents That show that's top twenty who are you guessing?
Speaker 3: Okay, Timmy Turner.
Speaker 4: Timmy Turner from Fairly Odd Parents not anywhere close to the list, only have the top twenty.
Speaker 1: But let's start to go old school with cartoons that have been around forever. Give me pop by the Sailor.
Speaker 4: Name Pop by the Sailor number fourteen book and Jeff Brooks still has to save.
Speaker 2: Can I go Wiley Coyote?
Speaker 4: Wiley Coyote, it's not on the list, the same cashed in Brooks still in the game. Okay, Jeffrey, So it's my turn.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go even older than my last guest, Betty Boop.
Speaker 4: Betty Boop number twelve on the list, heads up to scene.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to pick a Disney movie and even the processes. I know, I know, but like I feel like Olaf would be on the list. I'm gonna say hol.
Speaker 4: Off Olaf from Frozen, not Jeff, you got anything.
Speaker 1: I was gonna go Porky Pig next, like they that's all folks, Yeah, that's good sports.
Speaker 4: Pig not on the last But Jeff, you were the last one standing, so you do win plenty of twenty. Some of the names on the list. You guys missed, Tom and Jerry Homer, Simpson.
Speaker 1: Peak atch you okay.
Speaker 4: Roadrunner made the list, but not Wiley Coyote. Unfortunately, Goofy Woody Woodpecker, Tweety Bird, the Powerpuff Girls, Eric Cartman from South Park Garfield, and Taz the Tasmanian Devil. Yeah work this time.
Speaker 1: Even though she got the silver save, she still managed to lose the games. So I'm gonna give the shot today to brook And somebody wanted to hear kiss Me More by Doja Cat?
Speaker 2: Can you kiss me Ma? Were's the young boy? We ain't got nothing?
Speaker 1: Okay, we all are? You started off strong for the first one and a half seconds.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, no, no, yeah, you don't get a second tribe, you know, silver save on the singing that's your shock collar question of the day. We got your phones out coming up
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,