Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at.
Speaker 4: All, So don't given.
Speaker 1: Black the millon busy listening to show.
Speaker 4: I don't joy Yah, yeah, joy, you gotta use that love turn.
Speaker 5: Can you have to turn the mouse to turn?
Speaker 4: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn out the word the money up.
Speaker 1: Come come on you, I sure will.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the voice, Come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harley got a radio show today. I want to just share something with you along your way to wherever it is you're trying to get to. You know, everybody has a different definition for success, and I'm not here to tell you what yours should be. I mean, please pursue whatever you think success is. Aim as high as you can though, that's for sure. My father used to say all the time. I'm sure you all have heard it in different variations, but he used to always say, aim for the moon. Just in case you miss, you'll still be amongst the stars. Just say that to me all the time. So that always was in me to aim high. Now he wasn't saying aim with the intent to miss. He was just saying aim in case you miss, you'll steal me amongst the stars if you aim for the moon. But if you just aim for that first flow window and you miss it, you know, usually run into some type of wall and nothing happens. You slither down.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: In my book, act like a lady, think like a man. I told her people that me in love three ways. They profess, they provide, they protect, and that's the core essence of a man's love. Well, there's some other PE's in life too. The number one thing you have to understand about trying to be successful, and I guess I'll call this the four p's. I may come up with five along the way. I don't know. I'm just talking as it's given to me. So I'm gonna summer start by saying that these are the four PE's of success that you have to get ready for it. Number one is pressure. A lot of it is applied by the circumstance of what you're trying to go for and what you're trying to do, but a lot of it also is self imposed pressure. It's what you put on yourself to make it. It's a sense of urgency, it's a sense of necessity. But pressure is the first thing I want you to be ready for. And pressure comes in a lot of different forms, but it's going to be pressured. As an old saying that pressure buster to pipe. See, that's why most people turn around because of the pressure of trying to be successful. I want you to get it in your mind that it is going to be a pressureize situation on your rise to the top. Pressure, but understand that that is what it is. Is not going to change. That's it. Prepare yourself, get ready for there to be pressure. The second thing I want you to understand is when you receive this pressure, you have to persist. You got to stay at it. You got to develop a dog illness.
Speaker 2: Hez A.
Speaker 1: There's a song that says, why must I feel like that? Why must I chase the cat? Nothing but the dog in me? That's a funny line in that song because really I was thinking about it one day. I was humming it and and it occurred to me, said, why must I feel like that? Why must I chase the cat? Nothing but the dog in me? And you know, now you could take it in the literal sense that a cat chases the dog, because it's innately, it's in his spirit that cats and dogs are a lot of times enemies. Now people have pets in him proven that if you show love on both sides, they can exist. And that happens too but naturally innately, when your cat goes by a dog and your dog don't recognize him, there's some barking going on. I'm talking about just walking through the neighborhood or something. So but the reason that this dog is so persistent towards this cat's just cause it's in him. It's innately in him. And what I'm saying to you, just using that as an analogy, is that you got to be you got to be persistent in that. You got to develop some dog in you now, because pressure takes some fighting back. See if you don't fight back against pressure, pressure buster pipe, So what you think it'll do to you? Pressure crack walls, pressure calls explosions. So if you don't fight back to hold it in, you understand pressure does most people in the simple thing called pressure, the weight of what it feels like to want to be successful every single day.
Speaker 2: Over and over and over and over and over.
Speaker 1: It's just too much pressure. People crack. You got to persist, You have to persist.
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 1: The thought of giving up can come, but you got to get it out. You got to persist. The next thing I want you to think about is another something that I've been thinking about for years and learned for years. It's called perseverance. To persist means to insist, a keyword in incest, and persistence insists you must. You must insist that this is going to happen. Now, the persist I'm assuming means it's a proaction. It's some type of proaction that you go towards it to make it. You know, persist, You gotta be persistent. You gotta be constantly at it, insisting that it happens. You gotta be constantly at it. But the next thing I want you to remember is perseverance. Perseverance is important. Perseverance means that when you've done your best, when you've persisted, when you're fighting back against the pressure. Perseverance simply means I'm going to hang in here. If a crack come into pipe, I'm gonna hang in there. If the pipe bust, I'm gonna keep going. If I gotta put duct, take mud, whatever I got to.
Speaker 2: Put on this thing.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna use perseverance. I'm going to stay with it no matter what. So we're looking at the three things again. You got to understand that it's gonna be pressure that you're gonna have to persist. Keyword in persistence in says you have to insist that no matter what the pressure is, I'm gonna stay with it. But then perseverance. If it goes wrong, Man, you got to get in there and keep fighting. But then, Lord have mercy. Nothing helps you handle the three peas better than the fourth p You got to pray. You got to use prayer. You got to talk to God. You gotta use faith.
Speaker 2: You gotta have some.
Speaker 1: Conferences with him late at night, early in the morning, in the middle of the afternoon, when you're on the train, when you're driving. You got to talk to God. Man, you got to get yourself some help along the way. Nothing is bigger than prayer. There is nothing bigger than prayer. Prayer will help you overcome the pressure. Prayer will help you stay persistent, and Lord have mercy. Prayer will help you persevere. Then, mister faux pease, God gave that to me. I'm passing it on show. Ladies and gentlemen, Let me, have you undivided attention today as a special day. I woke up this morning. Let me just tell it to you filled with nothing but gratitude. I'm gonna be honest with you. I normally sit on the edge of my bed and I tell God, thank you for waking me up this morning. I dropped down on my knees this morning because I couldn't believe that the Lord got Almighty to let me see another trip round the sun. I can't even tell you how grateful I am today. I don't have nothing in me except gratitude. I ain't look, I ain't picked up my phone, I ain't did nothing. You know, a couple people in text me, you know, happy birthday. But man, let me tell you something. The reason I normally take my birthday off, but today I came to work today because I owe God everything. And I thought the best way to celebrate my birthday this year was come on this radio show and tell everybody who is willing to listen to me that there's no relationship you can have that's better than your relationship with the Lord, because that's the one relationship that don't falter, waiver shift unless you do it. Don't waiver shift change. He the same, He always down. You ain't got to look for him. He always on time. He had ever been late, he'd have taught me so much stuff this year. I just came on this show this morning on my birthday to say, man, happy birthday. Tell me because I'm so glad I know the Lord, and I'm even more happy that he know me, because God dug well would I be with it if it wasn't for him? This is Steve Hallmore show. This I been doing it today show the Strawberry Colin for real Mississippi Monica Junior and the legendary is Nephew. Tell me Junior, h don't ask me, let us stay.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: No, we got to say thank you to you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: The floor is open, okay, what Happy birthday, Happy birthday, birthday two years, Happy birthday, big dog.
Speaker 6: Look at you, yeah, smiling you made it Seve sixty seven boy and looking good at it, wearing it seven man.
Speaker 1: Come on, we got no change you walk smooth, still.
Speaker 3: Fly fly, still fighty dog heartbeat.
Speaker 1: But not about many things, Julie. I I've reduced them on the fights.
Speaker 6: I will have thank you Lord finally, man.
Speaker 1: My children, I will fight you bout my wife, and I will fight you bout my mama. Don't say nothing about a lost via hobby.
Speaker 2: Other than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can walk away from best. Up you talk about me. I don't even care, brother, I don't even Yeah, when you're talking about me, that's right.
Speaker 6: See, it's your birthday. We're gonna celebrate you today.
Speaker 2: I'm will sit here and let y'all go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, celebrate you today. Happy birthday, jee Now we already started. Okay, it's also the birthday baby's birthday too, Tasha Farrell. Yeah, sweet sixteen. Today, we'll talk about it. Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephew as he runs that brank back right after this Happy birthday, Steve, you're listening hard Morning Show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for us?
Speaker 2: Now, I got a prank for you. But I want to say, happy birthday. Tell my uncle an amazing, amazing man who have accomplished so much in his lifetime. And I want to say you doing the dog on thing and mentoring young men and mentoring even older men. And I want to say man, I take my hat off to you. You're doing the dog on thing and you are definitely an example for all the men that are walking out. There ain't no joke to It's just happy birthday. That's it right there. Yeah, real talk, right, all right, real talk. I get the cussing you out a little later, but that right there will be talk tomorrow and now, oh yeah tomorrow tomorrow we're back. We're back on Cleveland tomorrow now living were Cleveland free today? We Cleveland free today.
Speaker 1: Helly, just come from it's just slashing.
Speaker 2: Thomas. So this right here, this is surveillance running that prank back. This is surveillance. Let's go get dog.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm trying to reach your.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach your police.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: My name is officer from the Police Department, Narcotics Division.
Speaker 9: And where's the call from the.
Speaker 2: Police Department Narcotics division. Man, my name is the officer. Okay, I'm giving you a call. There is a possibility and I'm going to trying to get the particulars with you. You have two sons? Do you have a one in? Okay? Uh, there's reason to believe that there is some narcotics going on with these two gentlemen. Now, I wanted to speak with you about it. My understanding that you're over the crime watch actually in that particular area. Yes, and I know that here lately there's been.
Speaker 1: Camp Hello, Hello, hang on the phone, Go ahead.
Speaker 2: It's my understanding. You guys have I know you've put surveillance cameras up so you can actually get a general area of what's going on. All right, Yes, okay, where has it been within the last week, because what we've done is we've put somebody on them and watch them very closely. And we're wanting to know from you because I understand that you are the person over crime watch. What's going on with your two sons.
Speaker 10: Well, serve For one thing.
Speaker 9: I don't allow drugs selling for my house period. I don't know. I don't even allow that because I am the head of the car watch. I don't even allow people to even come.
Speaker 10: Back here to buy drugs.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, Now I know some kids that's mad at my kids. They were calling the cops to my house, come into my house and throwing rocks and everything. But I can assure you, sir, that's one thing I do not play. I do not allow people to even come back to my house.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, are there surveillance cameras, ma'am that are pointing in any area like in your back that you haven't really activated it?
Speaker 10: No more?
Speaker 2: Okay, where exactly were your cameras pointing? What angle?
Speaker 11: Were they towards the road?
Speaker 2: Towards the road?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Is there anything in the backyard area of where you are?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 9: Okay, that's the only one we had.
Speaker 2: All right, here's what's going on. We're actually and I'm gonna just be completely honest with you, miss, there's a possibility of a raid coming in there because we truly believe that they are having some type of counterband in that house right there.
Speaker 10: Could you just hold on for me a second, sir, Helen see.
Speaker 2: If you can get that tech in here for you.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, okay, yes, have you spoken with sir?
Speaker 9: Let me tell you one thing.
Speaker 10: Okay, I will bust say.
Speaker 9: I don't even if I come back to my house at all. I don't play that. I'm the head of cry and Watch. I think all they need to go get a job and stop messing up there. Damn Like that's that's that's what's wrong with them. Okay, And I don't play that, and and I don't appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Okay, are there two boys there right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah, they're here.
Speaker 2: Can I speak with those guys one by one place? Do you mind if I do that?
Speaker 1: Miss?
Speaker 9: They don't want to come to the phone.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to talk to the officer of the law. Huh, what do you think, miss? I'm gonna try to handle us as diligently as possible. Do you think I should come out and speak with your boys there at No, I'm trying to avoid a raid.
Speaker 9: Happy, I'm avoiding my damnself.
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to avoid a raid coming to your home. Man, That's what I'm trying to do. I want to call and talk to you, sensible and see if I can get some things rectified here, because right now it seems like it shouldn't that your cameras should be actually pointing at your back door or your backyard so I can see what's going on there. That's what seems to be happening here.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, do what you gotta do, you know, Okay, Well.
Speaker 2: Before you do all of that, can we pretty much like make sure that we know what we're talking about? Do you think that they have contraband in the household.
Speaker 10: No, I don't allow that in my household.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm a Christian woman.
Speaker 10: I don't allow that at my household.
Speaker 2: Have you beat these children before on this particular issue? Have you had problems with them in to pass on this? No?
Speaker 1: All right, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to square it up as quick as possible. I don't want you going through being stressed out about this particular issue. But I know that from my understanding, you're supposed to be a law abiding person, and you're trying.
Speaker 9: To be lawyer abiding. Very right, Mary, y'all hear very much about my community, and that's why I do not allow these things in my community. And if they're doing it, trust me, I'm going to be on as soon as I hang on this phone.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want you to hang up your chat because I got a couple of things I want to talk to you about. Because if you need me to come over there and bust them with y'all done, come and bust.
Speaker 9: The day I need that, come bus and I'm gonna.
Speaker 10: Help you, but some too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got one more thing I need to say to you. Are you listening Yes, this is nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. You just got you got, Frank Biddy.
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness, I'm gonna kick they behind.
Speaker 10: Don't do that because I take that very serious.
Speaker 2: They told me, they told me you are about cleaning up the community, and they bet not be nowhere around. There's selling no dope.
Speaker 9: And I mean, all they gotta do is look at me, and I stare at them and they automatically leave.
Speaker 2: And that's just a good thing.
Speaker 10: My goodness. I'm gonna get you back.
Speaker 2: No, you can't get me, you can get you can get them.
Speaker 10: Oh gosh, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: And here I'm like nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my goodness, Oh boy, look you I don't want you to get off the phone because you're finna go beat them boys.
Speaker 9: That's right, because I do not play.
Speaker 10: Run up in my house.
Speaker 2: Miss do We need more people like you in the community that's making sure that we ain't dirting up the neighborhood. We need you, baby. Thank you well, darling, you keep doing what you're doing. I got one more thing to ask. You know, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio Showy.
Speaker 9: Harvey, Tommy Caller and Charlie Scott.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you that you coming up.
Speaker 5: It is asked the c l O.
Speaker 6: Ask the Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment News. We'll find out how the birthday Boy will be celebrating today. The Emmys credit Mama Dorris Mistoris for helping Keith this year's show on Time. A random guy just grabbed Lebron James during Monday Night's game. I will tell you what happened with that. And good news. You can buy or rent if you didn't see it. The color Purple from Home. Now, that's all at the top of the hour. Right now it is time to ask the CLO. Come on, Birthday Boy. Corey and Hoover writes, I'm nineteen and I have a two year old son. My boyfriend and I moved in together, and my dad has cut me off because of how I choose to live. My boyfriend is really sweet to our son, and I have a good life, but I need my daddy. Will he ever forgive me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Gon't have to. And to anybody else, out there who has a child that has made a mistake, Try to remember your younger years and the mistakes that were not recorded due to the lack of phone cameras and social media. Also, stop allowing the actions of your children to cause you embarrassment because it's not your fault. Get over it. Continue to do your job as a parent. Your dad will have to get over it. He's a grandfather now. That don't change. That don't change because you mad how it happened and the time and over the how you choose to live. Your father's probably he's mad because he's the decisions you've made. But you've grown now you're nineteen with a baby. Child rearing years is over, so you have to make the adjustments dad, and move on. And he will eventually, he will, but you keep telling him that I need my father. Now he gonna be stubborn. You ain't need me when you weren't listening to me. Well, they don't listen sometimes they're called children and they don't listen sometimes. And you gotta let him fall. And now trust and believe. What the dad don't understand is the young girl. She going through it right now because nineteen with a baby is hard because he's thirty with a baby is hard.
Speaker 2: So she catching it.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to teaching no more lessons. Life life is doing is do now, Thank you next one, Cher.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you Seve. Birthday boy. Eve and Winston Salem says, I'm a stay at home wife. My husband is a doctor and works long hours. I found out that he is a studio apartment by the hospital so he can rest between shifts. I think it's a great idea. But why didn't he tell me first and give me a key?
Speaker 1: Hmm? Well, you know when he resting, you know, he probably don't want to be interrupted with the rest. You know, he just over there just resting and ship everything and you know, just resting. You coming over there talking. He can't get no rest, you know, it just and then he's so busy at the hospital. You just said he'd as he worked long hours, he probably just forgot to tell and then, you know, and then he ain't had time to stop down there at the key making shop because you know, they stopped having the little buildings in the middle of the parking like in front of Kmart like they used to where you can get your key made. When you were they stopped doing that now, So where ain't gonna get to key made that. There's just so many reasons don't have the key. He when the last time you seen the doctor in loads? When the last time the loads? My question is we have you seen the doctor?
Speaker 6: That's what you're going with. That's your answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, he don't he fixed people. He don't freax the walls.
Speaker 6: He got a whole apartment at least money, and he didn't tell us what He never told us to find out on her own, just interested in herself.
Speaker 1: Was busy down there saving lines.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: He down the Grady Hospital. You how many people come through that? He's just busy.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna let you have that one because it's your birthday.
Speaker 1: One of the best trauma centers in the world is in Grady Hospital down there. Atlanta had soft to all the doctors down there, so he probably down there and he just forgot that's off, all right.
Speaker 6: Moving on to Simone and West Philly, Simone writes, I was intimate with a guy from my past, and he ran and told all of our mutual friends. I had hopes that our one night stand might turn into something special, but it seems like he just wanted bragging rights. Should I tell him how I feel or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, I mean what that's gonna change? He told everybody now, and you can go on and tell him how you feel.
Speaker 2: But what real man do that?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: The question this year is what real man does anything? I'm just so confused now, were just dragging manhood through the mud. I'm just it's so many things I just have found out that men don't do. And I'm just I'm that's real man.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to start. We're gonna stop making some rules.
Speaker 2: We need a meeting. We need a meeting like that.
Speaker 1: I might even do it at my ranch. Man, I'm just have manhood meeting. Just all men just tied. All these fake men out here, Let's just let's just meet talk, you know, just check them every now and then.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, hey, hey, you make the rules all right?
Speaker 6: Faith in Texasar, Canada, this is our last one. Steve says, my boyfriend is married. My boyfriend is married, make sure you catch that. And he feels terrible, terrible about cheating, but he's addicted to me. I found out his wife has a side, dude. Should I tell him about her? To ease his consciousness. Yeah, she's so helpful.
Speaker 1: If you ain't trying to break up a relationship with that information you have, and you don't know that to be the case, you want it to be the case. You heard some gossip and now you want to be the one to bring him the news to help ease the thing. It's not gonna change the way he feel about you. See y'all think y'all gonna take these dudes some information that's gonna change how he feel about you. It ain't gonna change it. Let's just say it were true that she had a dude on the side. How you think that's gonna play out for you? That don't make you number one? You still side? See Okay, ladies, let me help y'all understand. So, okay, when you go to any chicken place and you read the menu, the main item is chicken because they have a small section at the end of the end of the menu, right before desserts that says sides. Ain't nobody ever been the Popeyes and order to slow platter? Ain't nobody ever been to Popeyes in order to red beans and rice platter? You ain't? You can't go get the corn platter. There is no mash potato platter. You are a side. Sides don't become main because they don't cost what the main costs. The mash potatoes ain't the same price as the chicken. It's cheaper. You can't be the main because you are side.
Speaker 5: Is not a main.
Speaker 1: All right, Grill vegetables is not a main.
Speaker 6: Thank you side? Coming up next entertainment news. Uh, and we're gonna find out how happen you get to side?
Speaker 13: What showed me?
Speaker 1: What the hell this.
Speaker 6: You're listening? Hardy Morning Show? Well we got to say happy sixty seventh birthday to.
Speaker 14: Our leader barely we love him, Steve Harvey sixty seven, babyl six.
Speaker 2: Hell, fly as hell? What you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: They ain't even scared. Huh, what you're gonna do when we get our work? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 6: Your party A party for you?
Speaker 1: Don't party?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I don't like enough people to throw a part.
Speaker 6: What gift do you want that you don't have because you have everything?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I got him, but you know I love a watch. But you know this year, I don't think I'm gonna do that though, what are what I'm gonna do something different this year. I'm an in instead of a watch this year, I'm gonna just what.
Speaker 4: I'm so follow.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just do like an investment.
Speaker 4: You know, okay, what are you buying?
Speaker 6: Investment?
Speaker 10: What are you buying?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Just put put that instead of buying and watch it. Put that money on something, you know, mm hmm. I'll tell you who it won't be on. It won't be on none of them, damn kids. No, I'm gonna have a selfish moment today, you know, I'm just I'm just curising. They ain't gonna give me nothing. Don't get me done.
Speaker 6: Really, I was saying that you be disappointed.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no no no no no. I'm saying that because so I already know not to be disappointed because they ain't gonna give me nothing. I mean, I pretty much understand the delimit they god, you know, to be mad at it? Do they expect something on their birthday? See, I don't don't. I ain't listen to me, man, I don't own it. Like for example, Christmas, I got it by one gift that's Margie. I don't know what everybody else is getting people tell them own daddy, thank.
Speaker 5: You so much.
Speaker 1: I have no idea when they be opening the box and that I be just you didn't know who you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not into that.
Speaker 1: So I don't like when they get birthday gifts. I don't. I don't know, Marjorie does all of that take that word from me, don't. I don't miss nobody's birthday Marjorie on top of everything. So I don't really know. I just you know, if they call me, if they send me a nice text, you know what I mean to them, what I taught them. That's really good enough for me at this stage, because please, don't buy me nothing now I don't want. Don't do that.
Speaker 6: Take the pressure off, like what what don't you want?
Speaker 1: Don't buy me no socks, don't buy my don't want no damn T shirt with no right only no slogan. I know you really motivate people. So I bought you this T shirt right here?
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 6: I hope you accepted grace graciously and gracefully. If they give that to you.
Speaker 1: Well, if they don't see me, they looking at me when I'm whole, I ain't really good at at playing at all.
Speaker 6: Like the time on the means and you didn't win.
Speaker 1: That when you looked around and w T L cash cab.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry brother, it was canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was canceling.
Speaker 1: I look around.
Speaker 7: I went.
Speaker 4: We saw you looking around, yes, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's the last time I went down there too. All was touching me. Daddy, daddy, we can see you. That's whatever. Get these cameras out of my.
Speaker 6: Face because I k all right, one more question, Steve Yes, as you celebrate your sixty seventh birthday, what's on your vision board for year sixty seven?
Speaker 1: I got to do pull it up my head. It is right here, see I can't. I got to keep it moving because I've learned not to share with people because right there, I'm just showing it to case somebody try to screen shoot it. Alright, that's it soon board. One of the things is to get healthy, to get lean, to get down to sixteen percent body fat. I want you to know that I will be taking that off because I'm at sixteen point seven percent body fat. I got. I reached that goal.
Speaker 6: Wow, and I am more hand congratulate.
Speaker 1: All The goal is to help others, to become a global speaker, to change millions of young men's lives.
Speaker 7: UH.
Speaker 1: To build a bridge between Africa, U A E and USA. To build out and complete my ranch. That's to build dormitory's theater, Gym Abraham House of Prayer on it, a new larger stem center, esports gaming UH place, and a sustainable farm. I've already had a sustainable farm started. And solar power. I'm working on that with Georgia Power. I have a cash flow goal. I have a liquidation goal, be working with the power. I like to get a global business jet.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I saw one on the Tarmact the other day that was so nasty. Could lord little bitty ass dude got off the plane. I say, hey man, can I see the inside of your plane? Please?
Speaker 2: Was that dope? Did you get a picture?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: You know see I want to get I want to get a Master's membership jacket.
Speaker 6: And of course, since we're talking birthdays, we have to say happy birthday to our baby on this show. I feel like we all raised our baby Tasha six Oh yeah we are sixteen. They had the same birthday. Yes, yes, my daughter Tasha Meryl. Today my daughter is sixteen years old, Steve Yes old, Yeah, I remember when you were pregnant.
Speaker 1: Wow, all of that Happy birthday, baby girl, loved so much, so we all love you.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour after Monday Nights Iowa caucus h Donald Trump is in the league. We'll talk about that right after this you're listening morning show. Well, Donald Trump surprise surprise one of the Republican Iowa caucuses on Monday, and the win brings him one step closer to becoming the Republican Party's presidential nominee for the twenty twenty four election. This year, Trump accounted for fifty one percent of the votes and twenty delegates. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis came in second place, but just over twenty one percent of votes and eight delegates, and former Governor of South Carolina Nikki Hayley was close behind him with nineteen point one percent of votes and seven delegates. Entrepreneur of the Vike Ramaswami came in fourth place, and he has officially suspended his campaign and he is endorsing Donald Trump for the Republican nomination.
Speaker 4: Okay, whole move.
Speaker 1: From the beginning, he wanted to be vice president. Nobody going for this right like.
Speaker 6: The next presidential miminary like him.
Speaker 1: This little yeah, don't know, nobody like him. He's unlikable. Desantus is unlikable. Trump is unlikable, but they've love him. Yeah, they are just like him. I'm telling y'all, we are going to have to get to the polls. No matter how you feel about this election, we have got to get to the polls for a simple reason. If you don't vote, you are voting for Trump. Period. Stop this foolishness about what he's done for African Americans. Don't these little twisting bins they do it. He ain't done nothing for nobody. Nobody do y'all remember when the rallying cry was repeal and replace Obamacare. What happened to that?
Speaker 6: Well, to replace it? Yeah, they had nothing, and.
Speaker 1: Most Republicans and people need Obamacare, their Healthcare Act. They need it and it's good for them and they know it. So they had to let that go. They ain't talking about that. Now, get off this trip about how old Biden is. I don't care how slow he moving.
Speaker 12: You want.
Speaker 1: Also, let's stop this foolishness they got under Donald Trump that was peace in the world under Biden. Three wars. Biden ain't started none of them. War Biden didn't invade Russia invaded Ukraine. That was a putent decision that had nothing to do with him. The continued ongoing war that's been happening in Israel and the Palestine that's been going on for god knows how long that needs to end. And then this whole thing about Yemen, whatever, what are we talking? That's none of that's Biden's fault. Man, y'all, y'all listening to the wrong narrative. Man, You are going to allow a gud into the office that has tried to destroy the democratic system and the constitution that y'all got your whole faith wrapped on what y'all forefathers made. He gonna destroy that, working on nuts and nowhere, but you're going to destroy that.
Speaker 6: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll play around and one has to go. Right after this, you're listening Morning show, All right, get ready, guys, it's time for a quick game of one has to go kissing talking eye contact during intimacy, kissing, talking eye contact.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 6: One has to go. We kissing we're talking and we're looking gazing into each other.
Speaker 2: Time already talk.
Speaker 1: That's no hell, I gotta talk, no contact, full blow.
Speaker 2: I understand you.
Speaker 1: Other questions the entire time I'm in there, courtions. I will response, you know, response to I want to I got to talk all that eye contact. Were got toa be face and face. No lean in here to see we had hit. That's why we're in here. I look at you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: One has to go six packs abs being handsome or wealthy, handsome, wealthy or six pack?
Speaker 2: Which one handsome? Wealthy or six pack?
Speaker 1: I ain't never been handsome?
Speaker 2: Well, which one is already gone?
Speaker 1: It's already. Let me speak for everybody on this show right right right.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna speak for everybody on this show right here? Name them again? Shall one has to.
Speaker 6: Go six packs, handsome or wealthy?
Speaker 1: So you're speaking for the man, So yeah, go ahead for the men on this show, on the show, go ahead to of these is gone.
Speaker 13: We're automatically.
Speaker 2: It ain't a six pack on this ship.
Speaker 5: Yes, it ain't.
Speaker 1: Nobody hand some on this I got a cut, I got a four put see right now? Full pack ain't worth for Damn, everybody's sitting up here counting four bumps.
Speaker 6: I work out, damn what they do.
Speaker 1: They ain't got no six packs? Hard you get a six pack, and let's get on this handsome thing. That's another thing missing. That's the one, another one that you missing. No, no, don't get on your birthday and get too high and mighty. You the one missing that part.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I know you ain't.
Speaker 2: Nobody ugly with y'all me.
Speaker 1: We all are sitting up here on this zoom. No one is coming to your rescue, right nobody surely laughing call us Monica, smile. But you are not handsome if you don't have a six pack. I got a folk, so well we can talk about them cars and them and them and them chat told you live in and all this hell. Junior got a new house, new trail. I ain't. I ain't even gonna mention mine.
Speaker 2: We're just.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact. Matter of fact, Charlie. You can change the question with which two has to go? I just don't get my two out the way right now. Yeah, we can get all the except one back the next morning.
Speaker 6: Chilly, go ahead, all right, stage dominoes, black Jack.
Speaker 2: One has to go, spades, dominoes and black one has to.
Speaker 1: Go black jack, black jass. That's money.
Speaker 6: One and stuff.
Speaker 1: I can't get rid of it.
Speaker 6: What we have there for Vegas Spades, dominoes, black.
Speaker 1: Dominoes in a long time. So yeah, I hadn't let dominoes. I played dominoes. You like it when I was playing? Though, who.
Speaker 2: You ain't got me too? What did you talk about?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the bulk, the vast majority.
Speaker 6: Go ahead next week, all right, ocean View mountain View City Skyline one has to go. Ocean View mountain View City Skyline one one has to go.
Speaker 1: I can't know about that.
Speaker 2: We're not in the mountains.
Speaker 1: I don't like heights like the mountains.
Speaker 13: Mountains can most people don't curve.
Speaker 1: It's high for you.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you. That's one had to go for today. All right, Coming up next, today's prank phone call right after this, you're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he wants to talk to my ex. All right, we'll get into that, find out what that's all about, and just to do what uh huh? Who wants to talk to my ex. What all right, right now, it's time for the nephew in today's prank phone call. All right, nephew, what you got today?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't get to run this particular prank that often.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, we've had words about it. It has been discussed between he and myself several times, and a couple of times I thought he was actually going to hit me, but he did not do that. I think he got pretty close, pretty tight. You know, let's just gonna be real a lot fun about almost got the ad whill behind it. Yeah, let's just don't keep it like it really is, just just different right here, this right here created a whole lot more than what you think. This is how this is when I decided to prank my uncle, and I brought in some reinforcements because I knew my uncle knew every character, every inflection of my voice. He knew it, So I knew I had to bring in somebody else to help me do it. Brought somebody in, one of my potonists, who I called Chuck p and man, we put this thing down and we prank Uncle Steve on this right here, right here. His nef prank's uncle. That's what this he is got. Dog, if you would.
Speaker 11: What did you say?
Speaker 8: I'm saying to you right now that he tuning on everybody, got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 11: Man, It ain't my book, his damn book.
Speaker 12: Put him on the phone. Tell him I ain't a holy state of Steve.
Speaker 11: He ain't running about you.
Speaker 8: He had told on me, He has told all my boys.
Speaker 7: He telling on everybody.
Speaker 8: Man, he goes his book. Ain't got nothing to do with you, man, No, no, nobod his book.
Speaker 7: Dude got something to do with me because everything to stay.
Speaker 8: Don't learn if he was growing up from the hood telling on everybody. And I'm tired of this.
Speaker 7: He had to go somewhere and sit down.
Speaker 8: No, no, you gotta be good right with your girl.
Speaker 7: Yes, if he's stolen my girl, he ain't got no business coming in my house in my car telling every damn thing. So hello, Hello, who who is this?
Speaker 11: Who is this?
Speaker 9: Older man?
Speaker 11: This Steve Harvey?
Speaker 7: Who is this?
Speaker 8: This is your team?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 7: Listen here, man, Okay, I'm gonna find with your nephew. And I'm just saying this to you.
Speaker 8: Steve.
Speaker 11: Okay, hold up to your dude.
Speaker 7: I see you in the front of essence. I see you on the on the family field, on your radio show, So why don't you go somewhere and sit out and quit telling on everybody. I mean, if I'm everything, Steve, I'm riding in the car with my family. I gotta turn my radio house because you telling game. We grow sticking together.
Speaker 8: If I'm run in a little game and make my eends me or whatever it is, that's my goodness. You ain't got a hold on me.
Speaker 11: Hold on, hold old woman. First of all, I don't know who you are.
Speaker 8: I want you to go, but I know who you are, and we listen to the show.
Speaker 11: Her first thing you're gonna do, though, back up a little bit dull because you're talking to me class Steeve.
Speaker 8: Ain't nobody scared of you because you got money.
Speaker 11: On the who this ain't got nothing to do with no money?
Speaker 7: And I ain't gonna be too many.
Speaker 8: But listen, put a minute and just enjoy your life.
Speaker 7: You find the perfect why no, you you found the perfect person, the perfect relationship. Okay, that's good.
Speaker 11: God, goodness, holda, don't put God in this, love God out of this, because you ain't calling from the God. Ain't gonna see people kill me with that part right there. God bless you don't know God you don't want God bless me because you're talking too crazy to me. That's for starters right there. But since you talking crazy to me, let me turn you onto something you want that running game. That's your problem. Run your game. You can't get mad at me because I'm doing what I do. Man, y'all kill me. You out there doing what you want to do, like you all in this right here.
Speaker 8: Then you coming to.
Speaker 11: Me because I'm trying to empower somebody. I don't give a damn bout you.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 11: Feel how you want to feel about me.
Speaker 8: But what you ain't gonna do, though, is talk to me like you play.
Speaker 11: Because I ain't.
Speaker 7: Twenty minute Steven, let me make the player fist say. Okay, you got the airways, you got the microphone, you got the ability to touch a lot of people, Okay, and you're just telling you're.
Speaker 8: On walking talking them.
Speaker 11: Hold on, hold up, This ain't got nothing to do with the airways.
Speaker 8: This ain't got nothing to do with the media.
Speaker 11: This just me and you talking. I talk to you personally, personally, me and you can talk anybody that want to.
Speaker 8: I don't like me in there the call you talking all.
Speaker 11: This yet sus people like you, man, dog, You know why I wrote a book in the first place, because you always somewhere trying to act like you something that you in Now you got the sauce on the phone. Now you're trying to mention about money into me. This just me and you, just two men talking, not what you want.
Speaker 7: And if there's two men men talking there, from one man to another, why don't you just go somewhere and sit down and quit telling.
Speaker 11: First of all, I ain't even got to sit down. You already doing nothing as it is. See the show, did somebody go out and do something? Try to do something positive? You got some more shaking big shilly webb like you sitting up in here, man, wanting to go sit down somewhere. I ain't going sitting down. No, damn well, you can't mention me with that. I say what I want to say. And how are you anyway? You ain't even doing nothing?
Speaker 7: Do tell me I ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 8: I tell you what I am doing.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to do something. And every time I take a step, you take two steps.
Speaker 11: I can't long hand hand hold man, when it can. Hey, y'all kill me. Why don't you quit trying.
Speaker 8: And do something?
Speaker 11: You all feel me?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 11: With that on you trying to do something? Why don't you do something though you're sitting up in here talking to me about what you trying. You try to sell in that same thing to your people. You trying one of your tied to me in trying stuff. When you gonna do something, I'm doing something right now, saying none. Who's talking to me on the block. You canna be improving your relationship with your girl or whoever you're trying to get it together with. But you're on the phone with me complaining because I done wrote a book. Non don't read the damn books.
Speaker 8: You probably ain't read it, no way, And don't watch the TV show.
Speaker 11: You probably ain't working enough.
Speaker 8: To pay to build no how I look, wait a minute, Joe, you don't know nothing about me, Okay, you don't know nothing about my finances.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: All about your finances. That's about you as a man. Let me, man, you know what y'all can here, What y'all do to me?
Speaker 8: Sare what y'all do to me?
Speaker 11: Y'all always talking to me on an email somewhere. You're always on the blog talking about me.
Speaker 8: You don't even know me.
Speaker 11: Then when you give me face to face, you want to bring up money. This contests. Ain't got nothing to do about money.
Speaker 8: I ain't brought the money one time.
Speaker 11: It's about man hood. Now, why don't you do that right there?
Speaker 7: Wait a minute enough, Steve, it ain't about money now cause you're got it. Okay, cut your guy when you're with Brock when you.
Speaker 11: Want to know just what that just what the When I was broke, I was working. I wasn't sitting on the phone crying to some other men by what he making me feel with my wife. Yea, at that time I take a step forward, you got me taking two step on. That's why you ain't taking a step. I'll tell you something you just got Frank, I'm just pregnant.
Speaker 12: I just UN's very play Oh God.
Speaker 8: To them and call you back me man.
Speaker 13: Slash, you did good, You did good.
Speaker 2: This is the bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you really want to do things. Because when I'm talking to ignorant people are trying not to let them bring me down on their level. Oh I have a level. That's way way lorded.
Speaker 6: It's a classic though it's glass you.
Speaker 1: Go, we're cracking ankles the bottom. Come on that I tear this skiing off the bottom of your feet podcast.
Speaker 2: They Know Hyoda. If you're come into the Funny Bowl in twenty six and twenty seventh, that is Friday and Saturday twenty six, twenty seventh. The if you come to town tickets on sale right now.
Speaker 6: All right, nephew, thank you. Coming up next, Strawberry Letter. The subject is he wants to talk to my ex. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Dave Hardy Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve BARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 4: It could be yours.
Speaker 2: Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 6: Thank you, nephew. Subject he wants to talk to my ex. Dear Stephen Shirley. I was married for four short years and my ex husband and I are still really good friends, but we can't seem to get along well enough to live together. I moved to a nearby city to start over so I wouldn't have to run into him all the time. As soon as I moved and got a job transfer, I started dating a guy at work. I've been seeing him for a little over a year, and we have a lot in common except sex. Drive. So a few days ago, I drove back to my old stomping grounds to finalize my divorce. Then my ex husband and I ended up having sex in the parking lot of the courthouse. He followed me home over an hour away, and we got busy all night. It really felt good to be back in his arms. But I kept getting phone But I kept getting phone calls and texts from my boyfriend, and his text said he was worried about me. I managed to text him back. I managed to text him back and tell him I wasn't feeling good and I was in bed. The next morning, I did not go to work, so my boyfriend came by to see if I needed anything. I had to tell him I had COVID so he wouldn't stay. He knew that I had gone to do with my ex and my divorce. So he suggested I call my ex to let him know that I have COVID so he could go and get texts tested. He said, I need to do the right thing, and if I don't tell my ex, he will. He knows he can call my ex at his barbershop. He's threatened to do it before, and I told him, if he calls my ex husband, I'm breaking up with him. That made him think that I have something.
Speaker 1: To hide, and I do.
Speaker 6: My ex husband will be completely honest about everything if my boyfriend calls him. I love my boyfriend, but is he the wrong man for me? If he can't trust me enough to believe what I tell him?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 13: Trust you?
Speaker 6: Why should he trust you? You did everything to make not only him your boyfriend, but any man trust you. I mean, when was your man supposed to things?
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 6: You moved away from your ex so you could stop running into him, Then as soon as you see him, you sleep with him. He drove an hour to sleep with you. You didn't answer your boyfriend's calls or his text messages, you didn't show up for work the next day, and you're obviously not such a good liar. Because he's itching to call your ex to find out what happened. Period. That's why he's gonna call him. It's not because he's such a nice guy that he wants your ex to know that you have COVID and he needs to get checked. That's not why he's doing it. Your boyfriend wants answers, not the lies you told him. It's not that he's the wrong man for you. You're the wrong woman for him. You can't be trusted. If he had done this to you, you would have really broken up with him and not just threatened to do it with him. Okay, you would have broken up with him. Come on, birthday boy, Steve.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I got it. Okay, here we go. Now let me explain something to y'all. First of all, this letter is a complete and utter mess. I don't know why y'all write us with this type of stuff and expect us have an answer for a whole lot of wrong. Now you want to make a right out of all this? So many wrongs in here. You know you was married four short years ago. What is short years? All of them is three hundred and sixty five days, So you know, listen, you're lying. I was married for four short years. No, no, no, no, no, four years samely everybody. Okay, but my ex husband and I are still really good friends. Yeah, that's kind of troubling to me. Also, I think it's another lie. I moved to a nearby city so I could stop running into him all the time. Now, come to find out later on in the letter that her husband is a barber. How you keep running into a bar at a barber shop all the time is a miracle to me, because they usually work in one place. Now, if you quit taking your ass down there to the barbershop, you can probably quit running into it. Hard to cut hand, be down to tugget at the same time, hard to cut hand, and be at the pool hall the same time your ex husband cut hair. You run into him all the time. The hell that happened when most barbers is in the barbershop as to start out. Then, so when you moved out of nearby town, so you quit run up until and you started dating. The guide work and you all have an amazing everything except everything y'all have in common except sex. Drive. So a few days ago you drove back to your old stomping ground. That's the city you moved from to finalize your divorce. Well, you and your ex husband and I ended up y'all had sex in the parking lot of the courthouse. Well, how this kind of divorce was this? I've been to court two times for this. Here I saw my ex in the parking lot. Okay, she was shooting at me so so much making love in the car. Hard to do that if somebody opened fool you from the good things. She couldn't shoot anyway, y'all ended up having sex in the parking lot at the courthouse. Then he followed you home over an hour. Wait, this the new city you moved to, and y'all got busy all night long. It felt good to be back in his arms. But I kept getting phone calls and text from a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: He just texted.
Speaker 1: Had eight hundred miss calls, sixty two voice messages eight hang on, we come back. I'll tell you what she said she did.
Speaker 6: Okay, we've got part too of Steve's response coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour subject for today's Strawberry Letter. He wants to talk to my ex. We'll get back into it right after this you're listening hard morning show. All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is he wants to talk to my ex.
Speaker 1: Okay, this lady in the letter, let's just come to this turn is a liar. So the little lion that wrote this letter. She married for four short years. Each year is three hundred and sixty five days. And unless you have a leap year and you miss a day or something, I don't know how one of them was short, you're as long as year though they same damn time. Anyway. Then her and ex husband they still really good friends, and she moved out of town so she could quit running into him. Come to find out, he's a bober. So I don't know how she running it up into him a lot, But she moved out of town. She started working, she started eating the guy. They got a lot in common except for sex. Drive, so she went back to her old town to finalize her divorce. Her and her ex husband ended up having sex in the parking lot at the courthouse. What an amazing divorce this was, And then he followed her home back to the city she had moved to to get away from him. She led him back to her bedroom and one hour way. They got busy all night long, and it felt so good for her to be back in his arms again. But she said she kept getting phone calls and text from her boyfriend, and his text said he was worried about me. Yeah, because you ain't returning none of his calls and phone calls. Then she said, I managed to text him back. See now, when a person manages to text him back, that means the barber finally let go.
Speaker 2: That barber was in there. She said.
Speaker 1: They was busy all night. That boy was up in there handling, flipping and tossing, holding, pressing, stretching. You couldn't get no water or nothing. When you finally got a chance, you look up. You managed to text him back and told him you wasn't feeling good and was in bed.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true, that's the only truth you wrote. The next morning, I didn't go to work. Well, hell you can't. So my boyfriend came to see if I needed anything. I had to tell him I had COVID, so he wouldn't stay. Now you're talking through the door. You don't come in here. Yeah that was good, but that was a lie. Yeah, she was just beat up by she was she would barber shop beat. That's all that was. That wasn't COVID. That barber shop beat. That's man. And there was some heavy clippers.
Speaker 2: So then.
Speaker 1: He knew that I had gone to deal with my ex and my divorce. So he suggested that I call my ex to let him know that I have COVID so he could go get tested. What why she got to call her ex? Tell her ex? Go get texted. They was in the courthouse and she got to call everybody down at the courthouse. Why don't you just call the whole courthouse and tell the whole courthouse. Hey, I got COVID, y'all need to do it get texted. Why are you so damn concerned about the ex? Anyway, though, go down there and make sure let him get tested. He said, I need to do the right thing. And if I don't tell my ex, he will what he knows, he can call my ex at the barbershop. He's threatened to do it before. What do you mean he's thartning to do it before. Now that's the part of the line. I don't understand it. If you I'm fit to call your boyfriend at the barber shop because of what What is it that you do that makes him want to tell on you? See what kind of relationship y'all got this dude right here? If you do it again, I'm gonna call your ex.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody never said in my life. Yes, somebody never thought in my life. I don't even know how what that line threw me off. He can call my ex at the barbershop. He's threatened to do it before. If you don't. If you don't, I'm gonna ask him about you. What anyway? I told him? If he calls my ex boyfriend, I'm breaking up with him. That made him think I have something to hide and I do. Heady, you got to stop lying because this ain't what you do. You should have said, call him, I don't care, and when you call him, watch what happened. It'll be your last call about me because I wish you would call another man to check on me. What kind of man are you? That's what you should have did, That's what you should have said. But now you're letting him use your boyfriend to threaten you, and it made him think I have something to hide, and I do. My ex husband will be completely honest about everything.
Speaker 2: Who they dudes? You dating.
Speaker 1: Your ex husband will be completely honest about everything?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: What kind of dude is this where you meet these men? And that you said.
Speaker 1: And my ex husband will be completely honest about everything?
Speaker 2: Where is dude that.
Speaker 1: Where you meet these two honest men that they care for each other's health and welfare. You better call him and tell him to get tested because if you don't, I will what lady? You pick bad men? Right here? You stupid? If my bridden calls him? I love my boyfriend, but is he the wrong man for me and he can't trust me enough to believe what I'm telling him?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 10: You lie?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Ain't got no help for you.
Speaker 1: I don't care what happened?
Speaker 6: Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. Coming up next, it is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this you're listening morning show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 1: Well you know what is on Sturdy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got that on U.
Speaker 1: But you know it's your birthday on sixty seven to day.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, we want to thank you for all the all the hard work you put into us. We appreciate you. I thank you for being my mentor. I know, I know you're looking for your return investment. I know I don't learn everything when you want me to.
Speaker 1: I know, but I appreciate you.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: And happy birthday. That's all. That's all I had to say for. I really care about you. I really do that.
Speaker 3: Now, the Browns, you already got your first gift. Browns ain't in the playoff.
Speaker 1: We already got that. You already got that one. You can keep that gift that's yours.
Speaker 6: Hold that one took a turn?
Speaker 1: He did, Yeah, go home. You know, football season be over. He ain't gonna have their hat on every day. Well, well you know what, man, Well I get him.
Speaker 3: No, we're playing. We're playing the Ravens. Said, we got the Ravens. Do you think we can win that game?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna be with you?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I just didn't see what he what he's thinking on his birthday. You beat the Browns. Yeah, I'm used to the Browns doing this to me every year. Okay, you we got you had to beat the Ravens, the Texans and the Ravens. Planers that you don't think ju I really ain't got no dog in this fight. But I am a huge Lamart Jackson fan and have always been a Raven fan because you all don't notice, but Baltimore is really the old Cleveland Browns. Okay, yeah, yeah, that's true. You know you know what I noticed? Every quarterback you root for lou you know Jaalen Hurts is gone. See.
Speaker 3: See, you need to start rooting for quarterbacks. See every quarterback mar Mark Jackson, you root for him, gonna be gone.
Speaker 6: Okay, I like the way Junior does it.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you you should root for us to be gone. Root for c J. We'll be gone.
Speaker 2: Well well, no, I don't want to do it like that. I like c J.
Speaker 1: He had hell of the season and he was alone been wearing Rookie of the Year. But you're talking about he gonna be gone. You know, ain't the only thing going. You can take your off you like, you're like, wait a minute, let's tell you what even with that said? Yeah, see when you said that Dak Prescott you liked him too.
Speaker 3: Gone, quitn't rooting for quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: That's what you need stopped doing.
Speaker 1: I never gave it about the Dallas Cowboys. You just trying to prove your point. Oh you like Dak Prescott. Well, hey man, but just let me ask you this question.
Speaker 11: Lay it.
Speaker 1: I really ain't got no dog in a fight. If texts win, I'm gonna congratulate you. You will have to thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks. But let's be clear. Though Baltimore is not clean, you get another week in, you get another day.
Speaker 5: Time of the hour.
Speaker 6: Some woeman needs some advice, Jeeve. She's very particular about what touches her body and she needs your help. Right after this, you're listening Morning show. This is from Keana in Germantown. Steve. Keana says, I'm a complete germophobe and I'm dating a man that tests my limits. I ask him to wash his hands and brush his teeth before bedtime, so I don't have any issues with being intimate with him. I don't want his mouth anywhere on my body if he hasn't lossed and brushed and rented. I also don't want his nasty hands handling me in my special place. I'm trying to keep everything working properly. How do I get him to be more sanitary in bed? Am I asking too much?
Speaker 1: You ain't asking much at all. Man, you ain't asking much at all. I'll oblige all that I do it what you need. But now when I do it, I'm gonna need to be in here. I'm gonna be strong with it. Now, hands and mouth, hands and mouth, mouth and ask me to be hands and mouth mouthful. Hands, don't stop here. I cut more mouth, more hands, he idiots, hands and mouth, mouth and hands. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he got to do better, though. I don't even see what the argument is. That's the woman's request. Bro, that's the woman's request. You give her what she want. You give what you want. That's an exchange. Who don't wash my hands or I ain't say to rise my mouth? What's you talking about? Yeah that' said Nadaud had it Hamm said, why would I take the flavor out of my mouth? And I just hate the damn sair.
Speaker 6: Flavor? All right, I think we have time for one more. This one's from Trudy and Augusta. Trudy says, I'm sixty one and I was out with my granddaughter Saturday and ran into my sorority sister at a restaurant. I had on my leggings, heels and a fedora and my sorority. Sorority sister made the comment that I'm still holding on for dear life. I commented that I'm old, not dead, and she got offended. She thought she could come at me like that and she didn't expect me to clap back. She wants us to talk and clear the air. Well, it clear up her jealousy. Should I leave her? In twenty twenty three?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't understand what y'all got to clear the air for. Right, See, you said what you said? Yeah, I said what I said threw now yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: I mean then what what?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: What do you want to talk about? It seems it seems like a conversation really over. Ladies might get offended, it rags out. Huh, A'm all right, ladies. Do ladies get offended and it'll it'll until she apologized to me or you said, it just keeps it could go on.
Speaker 1: Well, the lady who initiated it by saying, I see you still trying to hold off that started, Yeah, I ain't dead. That's that's a cool response. We need to talk and clear the ad what what?
Speaker 12: What? What?
Speaker 2: What you're finn to justify what you said?
Speaker 6: To me, she said, will it clear up her jealousy?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Because I got it for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so she's asking should she just leave her and her jealousy back in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, this ain't the first time, though, this is the first time. If you think back over your friendship, this ain't the first time. She can't fire the shot.
Speaker 2: She's that type of person.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't. This ain't your first time firing sixty You can find this shot before. Yeah, so you know, like like I don't, I don't drag people along with me no more if you ain't encouraging a HealthFlow of benefit. Man, let's just go on in this relationship.
Speaker 6: So one lady had a nice fedora another and she had on her leggings and her heels. So what did the other lady have one? What did the other lady have dress?
Speaker 1: What house coat?
Speaker 2: She had on?
Speaker 1: Something that wasn't fitted. You could be even bleed at and when tops to hang over your breast and just hide it. Yeah, nothing fit, no huff, you know, she said.
Speaker 6: Holding on.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. Well, this is some good news out of Philly. For the second year in a row, the Philadelphia Eagles football teammates Jason Kelsey, Jordan Melatta, and Lane Johnson got together to record a limited edition holiday album celebrating Christmas, friendship, and Philadelphia. The album is called A Philly Special Christmas and it's raised over three million dollars Steve. That's twice as much as last year's album. The proceeds were distributed among twelve local charities in Philly. The producer of A Philly Special Christmas explained quote, it's a testament to the power of music, friendship, community, the city of Philly, and most of all, the enjoyment we had making and sharing these songs. So have you have you guys heard mmv's players.
Speaker 1: Sing no about that we won't win the football game, damn about your career and all this hell? Would you say, who trying to win the for?
Speaker 2: I go?
Speaker 1: I watched the Eagles for football. I will never tuned in for the Eagles for no damn album. You can ask some Philly fans right now, do they want to win or they want a new damn quick dropping albums and drop some wins. One on five point three w d as sounded like.
Speaker 2: Philly to me.
Speaker 1: Now I'm speaking on behalf of Phillydelphi football fans. Quit dropping albums and quick dropping all them damn passes and pick up some damn wins. Make a better not make another album next year?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around and would you rather right after this you're listening hard morning show. It's time now, guys for a round of would you rather? Would you rather for the for the rest of your life eat only Chinese food or only Jamaican food for the rest of your life? Yep, Chinese?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it so good that jerk is gonna jerk here right, you're not big rice and peas planting.
Speaker 2: You give me the soup, Give me an egrub soup drops trip something light l.
Speaker 1: J yeah, did Jamaican?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: All right, jerk, it is all right. Would you rather try try and your tt or would you rather try to avoid falling asleep in a meeting?
Speaker 1: What to me tell you? Right now? I still go to this bathroom.
Speaker 6: You have fallen asleep in a meeting. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't hold it.
Speaker 1: Don't give a damn no, no, no, I can't hold it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, month, I can't hold.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys can't hold.
Speaker 1: He said, try to though? What I can't even not? Like you ever been at the mall and ask for the restroom and they point weight down?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 7: You going?
Speaker 1: Stop thinking about some alternatives.
Speaker 4: That long?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What can I do on the weight down?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Would you rather sex under a weighted blanket? Or would you rather sex under a heated blanket?
Speaker 5: A and B?
Speaker 2: Either way, I'm feeling faint.
Speaker 4: Either too hot?
Speaker 2: That's too hot?
Speaker 6: So you all picked the weighted blanket.
Speaker 1: I picked A and B. I'm having sex. I don't care what happens to me.
Speaker 6: Would you rather a headful of curly hair? Oh?
Speaker 2: Let me go ahead?
Speaker 1: Why would you even start this mission? Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Or hazel eyes? That's all? Or hazel colored eyes? Yeahs over this.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the three people on this show. Okay, ain't none of us got hazel lies, nor would we look good with hazel lies? So how is it going with this curly hair amongst us? Sureley said, like Junior used to have.
Speaker 2: What happened to it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm out.
Speaker 6: I don't boys.
Speaker 1: You said what Junior used to have was curly hair.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 6: It's time to go. Sorry, guys, we can't get into it. We'll be back with our closing remarks from the birthday. Boy, you're listening Morning show?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: Steve, here we are last break of the day on this Wednesday. It's your birthday. Happy birthday. Happy, Happy birthday, Steve.
Speaker 1: Birthday, Your day by Big Dog.
Speaker 6: And Happy birthday Ta Tasha, Tasha Ferrell Carlo's band girl sweet sixteen. Today, Thank you, thank you, Happy birthday, baby girl.
Speaker 1: But it's not about you, Steve. Come on, King, Well, here's my closing remarks, because.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 1: A day to me that symbolizes I've been around the sun sixty seven times.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I used to didn't know exactly what that meant. But the older I get, the more I appreciate them trips around the sun. This bird. This birthday is different from all the rest, though, because this birthday I woke up, like all birthdays, filled with gratitude. But today is different because today I really gave thought to all of the lessons God has taught me. I really spent some time this morning thinking of all the incredible things He has shown me everything. I started thinking about so many things He's done for me. I ran out of time because I couldn't even It's no way I could list or begin to tell you what all He's done for me. But I would like to share with you some of the things He's shown me. And the one thing I appreciate most about this birthday, I appreciate the strength that God has given me. He has strengthened me and given me a measure of peace that I did not know I could have. You know, and it's a funny thing about God. God don't oftentimes give you what you want. He gives you what you need, and that often is the same thing. So you know, when I ask God to strengthen me, he puts me under attack. See, you don't get good at getting strong until you start lifting heavier weight. So he put me under attack. I ask God, I want to have a closer relationship with him. So guess what.
Speaker 2: He put me in a position where I needed him.
Speaker 1: He showed me that it's him and only him, that he is the one factor that I can rely on no matter what happens. He done taught me a lot. He's taught me how to deal, how to become more more respectful. He's taught me how to hold my peace. He showed me how to stay on the wall. He's taught me how to let the Lord fight my battles. He really made me understand Isaiah fifty four seventeen that no weapon formed against me, in every tongue that comes against me will be refuted. So guess what, I don't have to respond back no moment. I used to feel like I had to had to set the record straight because I have a public patform and if you talk about me, I can set the record straight. I ain't got to set no record straight. God got me straight. God know the truth about me. God bade me and that I don't want to say that to everybody. If you know who you are and who you are, don't let nobody come shake your treat because they said something about you. They put you online, they on Facebook talking about you, and it ain't true. What difference it makes to you. God has shown me so much over the years. I thank God for all the life lessons that has made me know the things that I know. What I did not know was why God allowed me to ascend to the heights that I've ascended to and to find they dawned on me what he did. He allowed me to have the rough road that I had, the rough journey, so I could learn the lessons that I had. So when He took me to where he was taking me, he made me the person. He put the spirit in me to turn around and share that information with millions of people those who are willing to hear it. So see, I was talking to Judge Matthews one day and he told me one day, he said, you can't be big and small at the same time. See, so when you come under attack, you can't be the same as the people that's attacking you, because then that won't be no difference. There will be no message in it for people who are watching you. So I just hope that I stay and remain the person that God wants me to be, that I stay on the wall. Just because you under attacked on't me and you got to attack back. Let them do what they doing. Man, God got you, God got you, He got me. God has been good to me for sixty seven years. I'm healthy and now have I had some health issues. Yeah, but I'm healthy though. He got me through it. I got a wonderful family. I work hard, I'm elevated. God got me in positions I never thought i'd be in. That's the God I serve. So y'all in your journey in twenty twenty four, know this, Stay as close to God as you possibly can, because God can get you through the roughest, the toughest and the strangest moments, and you'll come out on the other side bigger, stronger, and better than ever. That's all I got to tell you on this birthday that if it was not for us the Lord Almighty, my Lord is Savior, I wouldn't be where I am today. I believe in Him. He's mine and I'm his and nothing nobody can do about that. That's my birthday, man, Happy birthday. Tell me I hope you give me a whole lot modo. I really really do have birthday. Steve Harvey, keep it pivving boy, you understand sixty seven can go out here and give me at birthday huck for.
Speaker 6: All Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com you're listening, shoot Steve Harvey Morning Show