Speaker 1: We're still in the early part of the year where a lot of people are working on their diets and folks are staying healthy.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's the goal you set for yourself. Other times it's the goal your significant others set for both of you. Oh, this is the year we're giving up on taco bell, right, Jennis.
Speaker 3: Yes, Dennis has got a secret staff somewhere.
Speaker 1: A restaurant in the UK recently had a delivery order come in with an amusing request written in the delivery notes section because it said, please knock quietly. I'm supposed to be on a diet.
Speaker 3: So they added them on social media.
Speaker 1: I hope they still not quiet.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Whatever their diet was supposed to be. This was definitely a cheat meal because the order was for a nine inch Texas barbecue style pizza with a double chocolate ice cream waffle with extra chocolate sauce on top and a doctor pepper.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a definitely how are you going to hide even the smell of that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry someone had a diet, even if they're in a different.
Speaker 2: Room than you, it's gonna know.
Speaker 1: You gotta eat it, like down in the basement or inside of a closet.
Speaker 2: See anyway, crawl space.
Speaker 1: Crawl space would probably work.
Speaker 2: Afterwards.
Speaker 1: You got to hide the evidence too, because you can't put it in your own trash can. She'll find it there. You got to go outside and put it to the neighbors.
Speaker 2: Trusham I like that all.
Speaker 3: Of this instead of just leaving your own house to eat out.
Speaker 1: But the restaurant posted a photo of the receipt online and said they made sure the delivery driver honored the request because they didn't want to betray the customer's trust.
Speaker 3: I would be dressed in all black, like a robber or something, you know, snummed up with a ski mask on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lengths that we'll go to to do the things we actually want to.
Speaker 2: Do, it sounds pretty good sign.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to be giving up the shot collar question of the day this year. So let's quietly, quietly send it over to digital Jake, do give us some trivia. Make sure nobody hears about it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jake. Everybody has not so quiet. Everybody has at least one memorable experience going out to the movie theater growing up. Yeah, or as Brook calls it, the Talkies. In fact, right before the show started. We asked everybody for the one film that instantly comes to mind when you think about going to the movies. For Jose it was seeing The Lord of the Rings with his family while his dad pointed out every character in the movie who was dead. That's a lot of people in this army.
Speaker 1: It's the whole army.
Speaker 2: Alexis said. It was the twenty ten movie Valentine's Day starring Anne Hathaway in a host of others. Yeah, but after her parents forbid her to go because they thought the PG rating was too risk So the last time she was cool. For jeff he saw Shrek in theaters four separate times on four separate dates that were all chaperoned by his mom.
Speaker 1: Your go to ye go kiss her now, Jeffrey Boy.
Speaker 2: And finally there's Brook, who says she'll never forget paying a nickel to go to the old Showboat Saloon theater where she where she watched Toy Story, but was quickly banned for life after trying to bribe the other patrons to make out with her.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I could never get someone to make out with me.
Speaker 2: While those memories are fun to look back on, today we're making new ones as we play another round of plenty of twenty highest grossing movies of all time, dish, I have the top twenty highest grossing movies of all time on this list. And for example, if you said finding Nemo, that would count for finding Nemo and finding Dori. Yes, we'll start with the captain of the Krusty Showboat herself, Brooke Fox Brooke, go ahead and name an answer on this top twenty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I think that this is the easiest one to name because it broke up ton of records.
Speaker 1: Avatar Abar there it is.
Speaker 2: That's a silver Avatar number one. That also takes Avatar two off the board. So okay, Jess Avatar two. We're onto Alexis. Oh, I just rewatched all eight of them?
Speaker 3: Are there?
Speaker 2: Harry Potter. Harry Potter and the Deadly Howell's Part two is number fourteen on the list, and that takes all other Harry Potter movies off the list as well.
Speaker 1: Ye shwer than I talked, So.
Speaker 2: Alexis is safe. We're onto Jose because it was in my intro. I'm gonna go Lord of the Rings, Lord of the Rings. I'm not on the list. I'm sorry, Jose.
Speaker 1: To be one of the top twenties.
Speaker 2: So Jose is out. We're on to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: I want to go with the new Star Wars movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever of them. Jeffrey went for Star Wars number four on the list. The Force Awakens is number four. That's Star Wars seven. All other Star Wars are off the board. Brook, you're back up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm actually gonna go into animation right now.
Speaker 2: And leaving radio.
Speaker 3: I wish I'm gonna say Frozen.
Speaker 2: Frozen it's number ten on the list.
Speaker 1: That's Frozen two.
Speaker 2: So Frozen's also off the board. Book still has their Silver saved Rondo Alexis. For some reason, I thought the Titanic said a bunch of records, but I don't know for sure, but I think so Jake. For some reason, Titanic is number three on Back over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Dang oh. We even said the big superhero movie that everybody always talks about, Avengers Endgame.
Speaker 2: Avengers Endgame number two on the list. That also takes Avengers three, one, and four off the list as well. The entire top four is gone. We're back to Brook, who.
Speaker 3: Saved Okay, one movie that I also really remember Seeing and Love and the new ones are out to is Jurassic Park?
Speaker 2: Show me Dress Park answer, Jurassic One Park. It's number six on the list. That's Jurassic World. That takes care of all the Jurassic parks as well. Number five still on the board. We're over to Alexis.
Speaker 3: That reminds me because who they did a drunk or did a movie review on it.
Speaker 2: Indiana Jones.
Speaker 3: I think it was a flop.
Speaker 2: Indiana Jones not in my top twenty Ron's and Jeffrey jeff you got to get this right. And Brooks still has her silver saves. You got to get a couple right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Well, one that that came out a long time ago but was really big when it did back in the nineties was Lion King.
Speaker 2: Jeffers So Lion King number seven on the list. That's the twenty nineteen version, but per the franchise rules, I'll give you that as well. Both takes count there.
Speaker 3: Show Me Tom Cruise New Top Gun.
Speaker 2: Top Gun, Maverick number nine. You guys are killing it. Brook is crushing it. We still have number five on the board and number eight on the board, the highest remaining.
Speaker 1: I don't know Tom Hanks must have been in something. Give Me Forrest Gump.
Speaker 2: Forrest Gump, not almost toy. Okay, show me spider Man. Spider Man. No Way Home was number five. Got anymore Brook?
Speaker 3: Yeah, toy story, Toy story, not on the last Trek Shrek not on the list.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you the list right now. Brook has won plenty of twenty. The other movies on the list were Furious seven That was number eight, Barbie Movie was eleven, super Mario was twelve, Black Panther was thirteen, Beauty and the Beast, Incredibles two, Iron Man, three Minions, Captain America Civil War, and Aquaman. There was a couple of superheroes you guys missed.
Speaker 1: Any of us. Well Brook wins, so she gets to choose who gets shot today.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna choose Alexis why I don't really have a recent sounds fun?
Speaker 1: That's fun? Okay is gonna get shot?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: What are you going to be? Oh?
Speaker 3: She'll seeing My Heart will go on by Celine Dion And she guessed it.
Speaker 1: It's true near.
Speaker 2: Far where where you are. I believe that the heart does go That's why Jacks came.
Speaker 1: The Captain actually crashed the boat on purpose. That's your shock collar question of the day. We watch the phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,