Speaker 1: Wake up way, you guys really are like the hip hop, early morning late night talk Hill.
Speaker 2: Frontless Club is the most powerful popular urban radio show.
Speaker 3: Maybe like from the Black Mothership in New York City.
Speaker 4: It's DJ YEMV and Charlamagne to God, it's different, you know what I'm saying, Like, y'all know what y'all talking about.
Speaker 5: Thanks, y'all be Black five.
Speaker 4: I love y'all. Collectively known as Breakface Club.
Speaker 6: So I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get you in trouble.
Speaker 4: Everybody, what Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 7: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne is running late. Good morning this Thursday. How y'all feeling out there? Y'all all right?
Speaker 8: Everything good? Woke up to see another day. Good morning to you guys out there now. Lamine is running a little late in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut area on the East coast. Here, temperatures are freezing. It's probably the cold this has been so far. They went to single ditchits here, Charlomage, morning, Charlamagne. So I know getting in this morning with a little nasty this morning, the roads are still icy, it's still nasty outside.
Speaker 9: And the reason I'm late, the reason I'm late, is because as soon as I'm walking out the door, kids start getting up for no reason and having bad dreams. Really yeah, you know, and one want to sleep with mommy. The other one want to sleep with mommy. But then when she realized mommy getting up, don't want to sleep in the bed because the ain't no adults, so you gotta go tuck her back in. That's the reason I'm late. Yes, good morning, what's happening? Well, good morning to you, sir.
Speaker 4: I'm not really late, though, now that I think about it, What do you mean this is the first break you got to come in for your yo yo's.
Speaker 9: You know, I wouldn't have the breath to do to yo yo yo yo this morning anyway, So no yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: This matter of fact, you hit it heah, we hit to preteke yo yo yo justic the case you ever running late?
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely well.
Speaker 8: This morning on the show, Piers Morgan will be joining us.
Speaker 9: His Morgan you know he's from Piers Morgan uncensored. Yep, I mean Pea has been around for a long time. Peers is a legendary media personality, you know from the UK. He replaced Larry King on CNN back in the day, like like.
Speaker 4: Pears has been around.
Speaker 8: Started from the tabloid the Sun and went and worked his way up on Fox and CNN and all these other places.
Speaker 4: We're gonna kick it with Piss in a little bit. Piers shakes the table as he does. Yeah, definitely shakes the table.
Speaker 8: So we're gonna be talking to Piss in a little bit. Let's get the show crack and we got front page news with Teslam figure Oat should be breaking down everything that's happening outside right now.
Speaker 4: So don't move. It's a breakfast flo come on.
Speaker 8: You know the Dolphins chief game, they're saying they got as cold as minus nine degrees and they say with the wind hill fact that it felt like minus twenty eight. They said because of that, fifteen people were hospitalized because it was so damn cold, which is crazy.
Speaker 9: I felt like going to the hospital yesterday because it was so damn cold it was. I ain't never felt no cold like that. Yesterday I was like, am I getting old and my bones brittle?
Speaker 4: Like? What the hell is happening? And today is gonna be worse?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 8: Yeah, today gonna be Why what you mean? It's gonna be colder and then snow tomorrow morning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this ain't the same cold that we grew up on. Man, this ain't the same cold we used to light the kerosene heater for. You know what I'm saying, open the stove sometime. But I grew up in the trailer, so it's a little bit different. None of that would warm up what's happening out here right now. Yeah. We also got to send a rest in peace.
Speaker 8: Golden State Warriors assistant coach Dejon Milojevik scar he passed away at the age of forty sixty, said they had a heart attack, and I believe they were all at a.
Speaker 4: Restaurant eating when it had team dinner. So scared. Definitely rest in peace. The NBA postponed their game.
Speaker 9: That's why we be stressing going to see, uh, you know doctor Pullman man. You know when we was having those conversations, you know about going to doctor Pullman to do the soaring the soaring heart skin yeah, you got to man now, if you haven't heard doctor Puma up here, he actually scans your full heart.
Speaker 4: He puts.
Speaker 8: The way that they do it is it doesn't take that long. It takes for maybe ten minutes. If that long, Yeah, it's take ten minutes. But they can tell you how the blood flows in your heart. If there's a problem, they can actually fix that problem right then there, which is pretty cool to tell you. You know what age your heart is, meaning if you have a younger heart, if it's an older heart, if it's just.
Speaker 9: Cardiac imaging for early detection and treatment of heart disease. Y, yeah, sim simple, as simple.
Speaker 8: As that, you should definitely get a checked absolutely all right, morning.
Speaker 11: Tis good morning is Charle mage Goga morning dj MV.
Speaker 4: Let's jump right in. Let's talk about these public colleges.
Speaker 12: Yeah, let's talk about that. I just wanted to throw out a quick fact, right fact, right quick on the heart disease. One in four males die of heart disease every year. So thank you guys for continuing to advocate for our health. Let's go right into Florida. They banned diversity, I'm sorry, division of equity and inclusion. So this is a really, really big issue that's going on now in Florida.
Speaker 11: Let's take a listen to the report.
Speaker 13: The Florida Border of Education pastor rule banning the use of public funds for diversity, equity and inclusion programs. This would impact schools in the Florida college system, so locally, that includes Florida State College at Jacksonville and Saint John's River State College. The board also decided to replace the Principles of Sociology class with an American History class and an effort to provide what it calls accurate and factual accounts of the past instead of exposing students to what it describes as woke ideology.
Speaker 12: So again, banning diversity, equity and inclusion of Florida, that is what they're doing now. Civil rights advocate and attorney Ban Crump immediately denounced the move. He said, we'll continue to go down a misguided path of censorship in Florida. Also spoke to Florida State Representative Levon Bracy last night and this is what she had to say.
Speaker 6: Why I am greatly disappointed that the State Board of Education in Commissioner Many Diaz has determined that DEI does not have a place in our institutions of higher learning here.
Speaker 4: In the state of Florida. I am not surprised.
Speaker 6: I am not surprised that the same entity that just a few months ago talked about the benefits of enslavement is the same entity that doesn't see the benefits of DEI and our institutions higher learning. My question is to the people of Florida, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to raise against the machine? Because the best way to rage against the machine is by voting. The best way to show that we are not pleased with these new policy practices, procedures and people that are in power is by lifting our voices through our votes. So my question to Florida is what you're going to do about it?
Speaker 9: Rick James said they should have never give you niggas money, Florida Public College. You said they will make sure they never will. That's basically what's happening. That's why I don't make no sense when elected officials run around here saying things like, you know, America is not a racist country. And I was saying yesterday, you know, racism is systematic, and racism is systemic and structural, and this is just another example of racism being systemic and structural.
Speaker 12: Right, actual systems. You know, folks love saying oh, you know, how could you say that because you have money. Again, we're not talking about individuals, we're talking about systems.
Speaker 11: And you're absolutely right. And you'll hear the acronym again, deid.
Speaker 12: But it's really important that we name it and actually call a diversity, equity and inclusion.
Speaker 4: That is literally you.
Speaker 12: Know what they're going against. And also they banned they took out the Principles of Sociology course and they replaced that with general studies American history course. So I talked to our good friend doctor C. Perry, the founder of Capital Prep, and this is what he had to say.
Speaker 14: Banning sociology or African American studies or in any way diminishing the opportunity for both black and white children to learn about the struggles and overcoming of circumstances by any educational entity is anti intellectual and anti truth. Florida has done what it is doing, which is trying to whitewash history. They didn't invent it, but they damn sure are perfecting it. And we as a community have an obligation to make sure that we speak up boldly to ensure that all children of all races understand that this country has positives and negatives.
Speaker 4: It doesn't.
Speaker 15: Know that.
Speaker 9: Yep, oh, okay, it was it m h includes to doctor Steve Perry.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so bad things going on in Florida as far as that.
Speaker 12: And remember Rondo Santa's is running for president of the United States and talks often about how if he were elected president, this is what he would continue to do throughout the nation.
Speaker 9: All right, well that is well, thank god, he's not gonna be an elected president. He's now you're gonna be the GOP nominee, So we don't got to worry about.
Speaker 4: That, all right. I tell as we see next hour we were talking next hour.
Speaker 12: The next hour, we want to give you some updates on the Biden administration and menthol cigarettes. So talking about Bannon that we're gonna talk a little bit about how that affects black people, and then there is some good news at least coming from the Biden administration as far as your overdraft fees that I think are important that people might want to know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not a smoker, so I don't know the difference between menthol cigarettes and regular cigarettes. Hopefully you can tell me next hour, because I have no idea the difference, if there even is a difference.
Speaker 9: Y'all don't need to be smoking anyway, so I don't get damn what they do with cigarette. Sorry, some somebody out there freezing their ass off right now, right now, trying to get a little smoking.
Speaker 4: You put that down to have that anywhere.
Speaker 8: And I don't think it's fair that people that they go at the workplace, they get extra breaks all through that twenty thirty minutes and they get the smoking and they come back like that's not fair. Everybody's to be able to take a break, right, we'll discuss next all right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone line to wide open.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Le ray right ray yo, Charla mane yamsey, what up are we lost? This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 16: I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is.
Speaker 4: Hello, is this.
Speaker 15: Hey beat some blessings?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 15: Good boy showing Stone, Good morning.
Speaker 4: God Sewn Stone whatever, get it off your chest?
Speaker 15: Hey, Charlamo working today?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right here, waiting for you to be negative as usual.
Speaker 17: Come on, man, I'm not trying to be negative at all, man, I just be trying to spread the truth.
Speaker 15: Man, that's all.
Speaker 4: Okay. What's the truth? What's the truth this morning? As you see it?
Speaker 17: Sean, Hey, listen, I would love to see a comedy off between Kevin and Kat Willis man, wol y'all think that would be funny?
Speaker 15: What's up?
Speaker 4: What would a comedy off consist of?
Speaker 15: I don't know, man.
Speaker 17: Cat Williams says basketball, he could beat Kevin Hard and basketball, you know what I mean?
Speaker 15: He said, because that's Kevin Hard on stage?
Speaker 4: Man, what would that look like? How do you do comedy? Is it the best joke? The best reaction? Is it? You get it set? I guess so.
Speaker 17: According to Cat, whether he's gonna be Kevin Hard in some basketball the best jokes?
Speaker 10: You know what I mean?
Speaker 15: Whatever comedy off is, man, I.
Speaker 4: Would love you know.
Speaker 9: You know that's an old video too, by the way, that video with him standing in front of the plane, that video was like like eight years old. Like it's really really old.
Speaker 17: Oh okay, okay, thank you for breaking that down for me. And also listen, and I just wondering why you be lying to the people for sixteen years. Bro On the video you said at nine o'clock people could call the request.
Speaker 9: So what nobody I've been telling you for I've been telling you for fourteen years, because that's how long we've been on.
Speaker 4: I've been telling you for fourteen years.
Speaker 10: He's lying.
Speaker 8: But I take We take requests all through the morning. I don't know if you know what they're doing it.
Speaker 10: You want to hear.
Speaker 8: And the only time that I don't is if it's somebody's birthday, then I usually play their birthday mix, like today, there's nobody's birthday today.
Speaker 4: I've been looking at right now.
Speaker 17: And also I want to ask you last year, you guys been you know, gashing us up listeners telling us there's going to be a third call host.
Speaker 15: What's going on with just hilarious? Are we go to your third co host? In twenty twenty four?
Speaker 4: They've been have a bless day, Sean Pieank p Seank have a bladday?
Speaker 10: Dah wait, what's on like that?
Speaker 4: I ain't go I don't have a blood day. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 18: Hello from Brooklyn?
Speaker 4: Be from Brooklyn?
Speaker 10: Whatever?
Speaker 4: Getting off your chest?
Speaker 18: Uh, life's just been lifing, man. I got in the two car accidents. One of them was a hit and run, luckily the second one the dude stopped. You know, I got a little coin from it, but I used it to spend on my girlfriend and whatnot. But you know, I also gotta get surgery for something from work, not even car accident related. You know, life has just been lik him so.
Speaker 4: Now much you got for the for the accident I got?
Speaker 15: I got?
Speaker 4: One? K?
Speaker 9: Okay, one k. You must not have had a lawyer. Yeah, y'all must have settled in the parking lot. The hell's wrong with you?
Speaker 18: It was it was a state trooper and he left his call on she lives in Connecticut, and he rolled into the back of my car, hit my bumper.
Speaker 4: There's no way you had a lawyer, Nah, exactly.
Speaker 9: There's no way, as I said, you negotiated as yourself to lawy would have got.
Speaker 4: You something more than a thousand dollars.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I definitely should have called, but you know I wasn't thinking about all that at the moment, especially considering he was a stake truth.
Speaker 4: But I'm just like, damn well, got a little stacked.
Speaker 18: But other than that, though, I just gotta I want to shout out myself real quick. I'm currently trying to get my way into the anime industry. So if anybody knows anybody looking for, you know, somebody trying to write a script or anything. Uh, Instagram is otaku underscore.
Speaker 4: Rush, Okay, you do animation or you just write scripts.
Speaker 18: Uh, I'm currently practicing my drawing, ain't. I ain't there yet, you know, but I'm trying to get into the script writing.
Speaker 8: Then all of that got you all right, brother, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 4: If you need to be in hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: Move to RBNU, New York.
Speaker 4: See mall whatever? Getting off your chest?
Speaker 15: Say?
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, now, I heard y'all talking about the breaks and stuff. You were saying, how you all understand some people, you know, they take their breaks, and you wish you could have your break too. I was saying, like, I don't know if we need our breaks to hear y'all show man, y'all be have me.
Speaker 9: Lie, you gotta listen on break. You can't listen at your desk on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 8: He was saying, if we take a break like smokers take a break, how he you gonna listen to the show.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm saying. You can't listen at your desk with the iHeart Radio app. And where you work at I do.
Speaker 7: Engineering, So I dragged a different locations, picked some equipment, but I'd be checking y'all out. I was tripping off a couple of weeks ago when you was going in on the Girl and she stole her own She stole the Love.
Speaker 9: Clothing Friends, she stole a clothing brand, the Girl. When Lauren stole Carry Champions, Brown Girl Dreaming, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You were stinging herve Bro, You was stinging her out.
Speaker 9: We know Carry Carrie had the Brown Girl Dream. Lauren had a Brown Girl grinding. Brown Girl Dream is like an organization.
Speaker 4: She does.
Speaker 9: Carry provides mentorship, you know, for a young lady and Lauren. Lauren has a blog in a clothing line website and the Clobe line.
Speaker 7: I heard, I heard her story, I heard her trying to cover it up, and I heard you.
Speaker 4: Going believe, believe me, believe. Decided that I was believe, carrying myself. Hello, good morning. Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 19: Hi?
Speaker 4: This is Obioma.
Speaker 19: How are you so starting?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 20: Thank you.
Speaker 19: We did have a scholarship winner. Okay, name is them me and she's an illustrator. She's a teenager. She's an illustrator, so you both look her up. She writes children's books.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh really all right?
Speaker 19: Yes, okay, so she's got the first watcher one scholarship. I wanted to talk to you guys about you mentioned something yesterday when Ava was on about support. Right, So, I think there's a disconnect in communities where support goes.
Speaker 15: Book places.
Speaker 21: Now, I bought a ticket for how sixteen sixteen to donate. But I think sometimes in the community, maybe people feel like celebrities or people that are on TV, we don't we don't see them, and they don't support what's happening in the communities. And sometimes it's knowledge trade they don't know. But I don't think you know, you, Charlomae, don't be so hard about saying we ain't gonna support. There's a lot of us that do.
Speaker 19: There's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Us that don't.
Speaker 17: I do think it's peysical.
Speaker 19: When it comes when it comes from people that are on a different class one.
Speaker 9: I understand what you're saying, but the numbers kind of show right. Like you look at the Book of Clarence. The Book of Clarence had a forty million dollar budget, you know, majority black, black cast, and it only made.
Speaker 4: Three million dollars this weekend.
Speaker 9: You know, color purple, one hundred and forty million dollar production budget, as well as marketing and promotions, it's made like fifty five million dollars thus far. Like, you know, if we don't show up to these projects, you know, with with our dollars, they're not gonna make it anymore. It's really just that simple, people, you know, everybody has to understand it's a business. And people invest into these movies and if they invest one hundred and forty million dollars and it only brings back fifty five sixty million dollars, that investments not gonna happen again.
Speaker 4: And they invest in something else and I.
Speaker 9: Know y'all think that's just Hollywood, but when people see that, you know, simply black people can't sell a product. It don't matter. If it's movies, it don't matter. If it's TV, it don't matter. If it's clothing, it don't matter if it's whatever it is. You're trying to sell as a as a black owned business, you know, a black forwarded business. People will be like, eh, I'm kind of cool on that. That's why you got to celebrate the wins. Like I just saw the honey Pot, you know, the honey Pot company.
Speaker 4: They just sold for three hundred and eighty million dollars. You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: It salute to B. B. Dixon, you know who's the CEO of the honey Pot. I salute stuff like that absolutely, you know what I mean. There's a ak Yeah, a few hundred and eighty million dollar acquisition. They sold the cody, you know, and you know, being Beatrice has been up here quite a few times, you know, so to see herself a portion of her product, the honey Pot, which is a black owned business with your native dollars, I salute that. That's how people in the commons saying, Yo, she sold out. No, No, that's what you do. You create a business and you sell it to get that capital.
Speaker 4: That's how we create, you know, generational wealth. That's right.
Speaker 9: Guess what, we gonna need it because y'all ain't going out to support these projects. So we're gonna need our own money to fund our own projects.
Speaker 8: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. Now when we come back, we got your room of report. We gotta tell you about what celebrity uh that their brother allegedly knocked their teeth out. We'll get into that next. Yeah, it's the breakfast Cloak of Morning, the breakfast Club Morning everybody. It's DJ n V, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Doja Cat.
Speaker 4: All out of names or you gossip? You chatting? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 16: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: This is where the tea.
Speaker 8: Spells right right now, Doja Cats brother allegedly abuse Doja Cat verbally and physical. Now, Dojah's mom went to court to get a restraining order against her thirty year old son. His name is Raman. This is all alleged. In the court filing, she stated that Dojah also needed the protection for her brother as well. She claims that Ramen I guess Romin's's name, knocked Doojah's teeth out, gave Dojah cuts dojakat cuts and bruises stolen, destroyed her property, and speaks to her.
Speaker 4: In a demeaning and degrading manner.
Speaker 8: The paperwork states that Raymond makes Thjah feel unsafe and traumatized. Now, the judge gave the mom a restraining order, but said that Dojah has to ask for her own restraining order and can't get a restraining order due to her mom. She needs to file her own restraining order. So I don't know how long this has been going on. I don't know the reason for it.
Speaker 4: But she was in court and she was getting a temporary restraining order against the thirty year old man.
Speaker 9: That story sounds incredibly horrible, and that's recent, like all that stuff happened recently, yeah, recent recent allegedly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now, Marlon Wayne's talks about actors wearing dresses. Now, I don't know where this convers This seems like this conversation never dies.
Speaker 4: Now, he was on the Cruise Show definitely reheated because of Williams.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but this has been a conversation people have been having for the longest time. Well, he talked talked about it on the Cruise Show, Shout to Our Family, and cruise on the Real ninety two three out in la and had a conversation about wearing dresses.
Speaker 4: If you remember, he actually wore a dress in White Chicks.
Speaker 2: You talk to a black man and put on a dress, That conversation to me is it's silly because it's a negative thing that is only in Black people. We have, for some reason been programmed to look down on the craziest.
Speaker 4: Parts about our experience.
Speaker 2: That we're supposed to not embrace our past, not embrace our history, not embrace our heroes, that we have to be this way. When Robert Williams puts on the dress and it's Missus Doubtfire, he gets nominated for an Oscar and white people think is brilliant his community embracism. When Black people put on dresses all of a sudden were labeled by our own people like something negative. We did White Chicks. That's a classic movie. That whole thing about you know, you put on a dress and you're selling out. That that is not an artist's mindset.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean I've said that from the beginning, because you know, even just growing up, when you used to look at like, you know, Martin Lawrence playing you know, Jamie Fox playing Wanda, and I never looked at that stuff and said, oh, they're selling out. I just thought it was funny. Into Marlin's point, Yes, black people aren't the only people getting put in Dressist Robert Williams God Blessed the Dead did a whole movie called Misdoubtfire that was award winning. He won Golden Globes for that and People's Choice Awards for that in comedy. They got nominated for Academy Awards. So it's like, I don't understand the logic. Now, if you don't like seeing black men and dresses, totally understand that. But to act like it's some you know, sellout Illuminati stuff and that's how people get on track, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Even though I believe that commercials back in the day, remember Larry Johnson, Grandmama, Grandmama, hilarious.
Speaker 9: I didn't even look at this hilarious. I just thought he was playing a character called Grandmama.
Speaker 4: And I thought it was dope because he was playing himself with grand Busy. I know, they never crossed my mind.
Speaker 9: It never even crossed my mind about anything other than he's just you know, playing a character.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 8: And lastly, Halle Belly, she speaks about her pregnancy. She talks about people ask was DDG her first boyfriend, and she got on Instagram Live to talk about some of these things.
Speaker 4: Though. This is her explaining about her first boyfriend.
Speaker 22: Is TD your first boyfriend? Well no, so I think a lot of people think he is my first boyfriend, but he's not. But I would say he's my first like real boyfriend, if you know what I mean. You know, when you're younger and it's like, you know, poppy love, not really anything, and then you realize.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, just you know, fifteen, Like yeah, he's.
Speaker 22: Like my first real boyfriend, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 9: By I'm I'm just listen, man, listen, listen. This is charlamagnea God talking. This is Leonard McKelvin talking.
Speaker 4: We got to get somebody in here. And you think I want to do?
Speaker 9: You sound so crazy talking about her first We got to get you.
Speaker 4: DG.
Speaker 9: Holly Perry talks about if TDG was her first boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Let's listen to the puppy love. How you talking?
Speaker 3: You know you're fifty two, definitely not fifty two talking about.
Speaker 4: Your puppy love. Well, she talks about her pregnancy as well. You still so.
Speaker 23: Sound and understanding, especially of me wanting to wait to share something the secret and beautiful. I just wanted to make sure I had a beautiful, private, healthy time in my journey.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I stayed off of all social media to really keep myself saying and okay, I know that there was a lot of people who would always like comment and be like, we.
Speaker 10: Know, girl, we know.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, okay, that's great that you know.
Speaker 11: But I'm gonna just chill.
Speaker 1: You know, and that's wonderful if you support me, and if not, that's okay too. I hope you have a wonderful life.
Speaker 9: Trop gonna clues bom for Holly, oh cause that's your cousin. Listen, one hundred percent. We definitely got to have the third hold. Let me tell you something else. She is so right. And I don't know why you people think that, y'all number one know these people and why you think these people got to share every aspect of their life with you.
Speaker 4: If she chose to say, you.
Speaker 9: Know what, I'm gonna keep my pregnancy under wraps for nine much, that's her prerogative.
Speaker 4: She can do that.
Speaker 8: You don't owe nobody nothing. I guess I think that's the best thing about it. She was able to be like, you know what, I don't care what you say. I'm gonna stay low anyway, and they're gonna have the baby, and I want to talk about it, I will. And that's what she did.
Speaker 9: I love the fact that, you know, somebody her age didn't even feel the need, you know what, I mean to share with y'all what she got going on in her life, because you know, we live in this era of oversharing. It ain't even just about age. Everybody just wants to overshare every aspect of their life. Look at what I eat, yo, Look look at what color of my pea was today. She was like, no, I'm gonna keep this to myself. We're gonna have us a nice day pregnancy. Y'all ain't gonna be putting no bad energy, no bad juju on me and mine.
Speaker 8: God bless right. I respect it. Oh, congratulations to Hallie belly again. All right, and that is your rumor reports. Now when we come back, we got front page news testing Figure Oh be joining us, and Piers Morgan will be stopping.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Good morning, everybody's dj NV Charlemagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get back in some front page news.
Speaker 10: What up to you?
Speaker 11: Good morning? He damn it's Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 4: Let's start right off with Biden. Yea.
Speaker 12: The Biden administration must have decided soon on menthol cigarettes or the risk proposed as the band seems to be debated. Now, Health advocates and activists planning to intensify their push for the ban on menthol cigarettes this week. They're putting pressure on the White House ahead of what they call a critical deadline.
Speaker 24: Now.
Speaker 12: Advocates say that if this is not if this decision is not made by January twentieth, it will affect, you know, how they're able to move forward because it takes about a year for this implementation.
Speaker 25: Now.
Speaker 12: Menthol cigarettes has emerged as a pivotal one for President Joe Biden, who is facing an election year, as we know, with worries that this may diminish enthusiasm for black voters. Now, black smokers are disproportionately more effected to smoke because they are more likely to smoke menhalt cigarettes.
Speaker 11: However, some civil rights with ties to the tobacco.
Speaker 12: Industry have raised concern saying that this will criminalize people for smoking menthol and could lead to deadly police interactions.
Speaker 11: But again, that's why we need a police reform.
Speaker 12: My personal opinion, I don't think that's a reason why we should be talking about banning these cigarettes, but it is an important point.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 12: The NAACP and the Congressional Black Haukers have endorsed this ban, along with dozens of public health experts, saying that it would save hundreds of black lives.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 12: I spoke to Oklahoma City NAACP President Garland Preut last night, and he said, there's a reason why the tobacco companies were forced to pay two hundred and six billion dollars.
Speaker 11: He said they knew exactly what they were doing, and he had this. He had this to say as well.
Speaker 26: They needed they were killing and doing the things that they should have been doing, and that's why we end up having proposals that are correcting and putting things in place. And last year alone, over the last few years, one hundred billion has already been thinking. So anytime you can get rid of Joe Campbell, the Marlborough Man airlines, the band smoking restaurants, banding smoking, there's amissary to the manis de mento is addictive.
Speaker 24: It's more addictive than the regular snarette. And our kids are following Pouki and Ray Ray and the rest of them.
Speaker 5: Is needed.
Speaker 24: We as an activist, we as organizations, we as individuals have got to put more to the health of our society. And when we do that, we're on the right track. We're doing the things that are needed.
Speaker 9: And just to say, I have no problem with this, band all tobacco use, band all cigarettes, y'all don't need to be smoking that garbage anyway.
Speaker 4: Okay, When you look.
Speaker 9: At smoking tobacco and the cancer risks that come with smoking, tobacco, smoking causes about twenty percent of all cancers and thirty percent of all cancer deaths in the United States, and eighty percent thinking about this, eighty percent of lung cancers, okay, and as well as about eighty percent of lung cancer deaths are due to smoking.
Speaker 4: I don't give a.
Speaker 9: Damn about y' all of y'all smoking habits. It's disgusting, it's nasty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I don't understand how it hasn't been banned a long time ago.
Speaker 3: I mean, they say it makes billions of dollars, but if it causes cancer, it makes disease that can kill you.
Speaker 4: I'm with, how do we how do we still allow people to speak because it makes billions of.
Speaker 9: Dollarsde It's makes billions, that's why, that's the answer.
Speaker 4: But it makes billions dollar. But it kills people. Yes, all this.
Speaker 9: Fast food and everything else, all these GMO products, Yes, they make billion dollars.
Speaker 4: We know it kills people.
Speaker 9: But as long as it makes us money, yes.
Speaker 27: And yeah.
Speaker 12: And by the way, this settlement was in nineteen ninety eight, and so they been paying out this for the last twenty five years of the settlement. In the nineteen eighty eighty said to pay two hundred and six billions for the next twenty five years. So again this was already established on the books long ago. Rest in peace to my mother that did die lung cancer in twenty sixteen, So this is very very personal to me. And if you've ever had to watch someone and their lung literally collapse and you have to take them off of that machine, is very heartbreaking. And again, you do put responsibility on people deciding to smoke, but again when we're talking about an addiction, when we're talking about a disease, and some people just can't stop. She tried DJ and she really did. She tried multiple times, but just could not break the habit. Also spoke to doctor Tarento Robinson. He's the Northern Province Health and Wellness chair for Kafa Appa PSI Fraternity and he supports.
Speaker 11: The band and he just had this to say as well.
Speaker 4: Black people suffer the most from tobacco use we have.
Speaker 28: If you hire racial metality for smoke, for the illnesses such as lung cancer, heart disease, and stroke, it's literally a life of death matter for the Black community. The band would have a big impact on curving smoking habits and recruiting new smokers such as our youth. It's imperative that the President of the United States act now for the future of Black America Now.
Speaker 12: NBU asked what is the difference between menthol cigarettes and regular cigarettes. Now, the menthol cigarettes has a mental coolness of the menthol that covers up the harshness of the cigarettes. So people smoke more as a result, Men though cigarettes and hell more deeply. They smoke more cigarettes, and that means it makes it harder to quit over lifetime, and they inhale more toxic chemicals.
Speaker 11: I also went down.
Speaker 12: I wanted to let people know a lot of the popular cigarettes that African Americans smoke. Forty two percent of Black adults smoke Newport while eighty four percent of young African Americans smoked this brand as well. So this is just an example of how prevalent this is in our community. So the most popular cigarettes in African American community, Now this applies to everybody, all races, but I did want to, you know, point this out. Newport, Cool, and Marble, So all of those are three popular brands and overwhelming amount smokes menth all those brands.
Speaker 4: Why are they making this a black thing again? Because they said we smoked the most mento core.
Speaker 12: They're saying that it overwhelmingly affects African Americans more than anybody else because of the addiction to the menthol. Because our top cigarettes that we smoke our menthol cigarettes. So it's not just a black issue, but advocates are pointing out saying that it has impacted you know, African Americans more than most.
Speaker 9: I was just looking at who who smokes the most, and damn sure wasn't black people.
Speaker 12: So I was just wondering, like, disproportionately. So that's where the conversation always comes into. Disproportionately, you know, where we're saying just like they say, you know, who's on welfare the most, or who has the most abortions?
Speaker 11: And oh all black people.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 12: Actually, when we talk about disproportionally affecting, meaning it affects our community disproportionally is their argument.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I also feel like if you know better, you got to do better. Right.
Speaker 8: My parents smoke for what twenty years, fifteen to twenty years and they were able to give it up. And I just feel like in this new generation, we have to ban it if it's killing people at a longing rates, like the price of cigarettes, like sixteen dollars, twenty dollars, twenty four dollars a car is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: You hold you fifty seven.
Speaker 9: I ain't fifty seven, but I'm forty five. Right, this is the thing, is this problem, This problem has been going on way before, but things have changed.
Speaker 8: I'm like, back then, parents smoked when when people were pregnant. Back then, like they smoked in the car, they smoked at the work It's change.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't smoke. We can't smoke in the workplace.
Speaker 9: But you said parents, I've seen parents smoking the cars all the time with kids.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 9: I know people that smoke when they're pregnant right now, Like smoking is disgusting. And you know what else people don't never talking about cigarette doesn't just cause cancer and the lungs cigarette can cigarette smoke can literally cause cancer almost anywhere in your body.
Speaker 4: And secondhand smoke is just as deadly.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's what he tells me. They was kids, don't I don't disagree with that now.
Speaker 11: And heart disease.
Speaker 12: You guys also talked about heart disease, so I wanted to put that out there as well, that the smoking causes the blood to thicken and form clouds in the veins and arteries.
Speaker 11: So nothing positive comes from smoking.
Speaker 8: Nothing is disgusting. All right, Well that is front page news. I know you had another story but we gotta get to tomorrow, no problem.
Speaker 9: And make sure you follow teslid figure on all social media platforms that tesling figure o and subscribe to this great shot and no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect.
Speaker 4: iHeart radio podcast Network.
Speaker 8: All right, now, when we come back, Piers Morgan will be joining us. We're gonna kick it with Peas Morgan, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is dj n V Charlemagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest joining us this morning. We got Pears Morgan. Welcome, Thank you. How you doing this morning.
Speaker 29: It's good to be here. I'm a little bit apprehensive because I messaged my sons to tell me that the big news I was coming on. And what they said, well, my middle boy's a big fan of the show, and he said that that you gotta be carefully. He said, Charlemagne is a bit of a menace. And I went and then I didn't reply, and he then paused and then replied again, actually so used, so she could be fighting.
Speaker 4: You should reply. You got to be friends. Shouldn't reply back. Do you know who your father is? You know what I wanted to always ask you know and reference to that.
Speaker 9: I heard you say once you are hired to be controversial when you got to gig at ITV. So my question is, is Piers Morgan actually controversial? Are is it just performative?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 29: I don't wake up in the morning and start screaming at my family about the state of my mum I on toast. But I am by nature very opinionated. I've encouraged my four kids, who range from twelve to thirty, to have opinions about everything.
Speaker 4: Iither g.
Speaker 29: If you don't have opinions, you have a lazy mind. I always believe the things I say at the time I say them. I'm happy to change my view if somebody gives me a compelling argument for why I'm wrong. I have no problem saying, you know what, you have a point, I'm changing my perspective. But yeah, look, am I controversial? I often take issue with that because I don't actually think my views of that controversial. I actually think that they're controversial if you only judge my opinions by what Twitter now x says, But then eighty percent of the public are not on twitch x agents on the public are on social media at all, and when I walk around the streets, whether it's in New York or LA or it's London or wherever it may be, Sydney, Australia, I get a very different reaction to the one that I get on the social media platforms where people go everything you say is outrageous, Well, actually it's not. I think I have reasonably popular views, which a lot of people subscribe to. I don't I think a bit like you. I don't know your politics, but I think like you. I don't identify as as left or right. I think I'd like to go after everybody, examine their opinions, challenge them, and I think that's the way you should be if you're in our game. So I don't like to be identified into a box about anything. So I look, am I controversial? I say things forcefully, I express my opinions forcefully. I don't think that's controversial. And my show appears more than uncensored, which was what I needed to be without people making me apologize to people I thought were lying for saying I don't believe them, but I love it. It's you know, we've been on there. It will be two years in April. I think we've found ourselves a voice of being genuinely uncensored, platforming everybody, challenging everybody. I love it. It airs in three continents, Australia, the US on Fox Nation here and talk to you V in the UK, and that leads me to my career high, which is appearing on or show.
Speaker 9: You had me on since the two. I appreciate that a few questions came out of everything you just said. Number one, did Rupe of Murdoch ever tried to hire u f Fox News?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 29: No, it was always about Fox Nation. Fox Nation is the kind of subscription platform that Fox has which runs side by side with Fox News. I do a lot of Fox News stuff, like I'm doing The Five this week for two days, I'll go on Sean Hannity Show. But the interesting thing for me is, whatever people think of Fox News, I'm never put under any pressure to tow any line, to have any view about an issue. Nothing. Nobody even talks to me. I'm allowed to just be me and have my opinions. And I have strong opinions about a lot of culture as she's in America, which do not sit well with Fox viewers. For example, about guns and things like that. Nobody ever tries to censor me when I appear on Fox News, which is interesting because I would say it's more difficult now to have that kind of freedom of someone like CNN, where I used to work, because their solo, for example, hostile towards Donald Trump. If you try to go on there and say anything positive about him, that would probably someone wouldn't like it. I don't get any of that at Fox, and I find that a really just an interesting observation from me personally. I'm allowed to just be me and do my thing. I'll I'll let you be pro Trump on facts, of course, no, no, but I could be critical of Trump too, is my point, Whereas I think it would be harder to be pro Trump on CNN and get invited back too many times. I think it's changed now. I think it has done a bit. It's good they need to because CNN should really be in the middle. Otherwise, where do American viewers go to for genuinely impartial news coverage. You've got MSNBC very you know, to the left, You've got a Fox obviously very conservative. You need to have CNN to be impartial. I felt they lost their minds over Trump.
Speaker 9: I mean, the reality is all of them should be impartial. That would be the beauty, right, It would beautiful if all of them were objective.
Speaker 29: I actually have no problem in a country like America, a bit like the UK, but with the newspapers. When we had left wing papers, right paper, I used to read them all. I still do. I still when I'm back in another four or five papers, I read them all when I get a flavor for what everyone's thinking. I don't have a problem with left wing networks or conservative networks, but you've got to have some place that Americans can go to for genuinely impartial coverage. And I think in the in the UK we're quite blessed with We have the BBC, we have Sky News, we have other networks which are very, in my estimation comparative to hear, very impartial, and I like that.
Speaker 4: You know who used to be that for America, johnsto Would in The Daily Show.
Speaker 29: Yeah, well I miss him. I felt he gave up that show unfortunately too early. I think John Stewart would have been a really important voice through the whole Trump era. You know, you needed people strong personalities through that era to put things in perspective, I don't think he would have gone the whole way in constant Trump bashing, because of course that I've known Trump a long time since I did his show. The thing about the Trump bashing is it only helps him anyway, right. I mean, I had a great conversation with Chris Rock when Trump won in twenty sixteen, and I went to the New York Knicks with my eldest son. Spencery was over with me and we were just sitting in one of the vip A. Chris Rock is at the next table on his own, so we got talking. I said, what are you making? Was just happened? The election happened the day before and New York was like a mortuary, you know. He walked around like this terrible silence everywhere. They were low. Did this happen? And I've been predicting Trump was going to win because I've been doing crime documentaries down in rural America, down in Alabama, down in Florida, rural Florida, rural Texas. I can feel it. I could feel the Trump trained steaming, and no one on the coast seemed to have picked up on this, and the media hadn't picked up on it. They were just like, oh, Hiary, he's going to slaughter him. She's the most qualified candidate ever. And I thought, you don't understand Middle America and what's happening here. And I think the same thing is happening again now, by the way, which is why the Iowa result has shocked everyone on the coast. But you know, I remember talking to Chris Rock and he said, you know, to several things. He said, one fame, do not underestimate the power of a television fame in America, he said, now, he said. And secondly he said, if someone's killed nine or eight people, I think he said, don't go around saying he's killed nine. I thought it was such an astute thing to say. Don't, as we would say in England, don't overregg the soufle right, don't exaggerate how bad Trump is to score your point or get some clicks on social media whatever. Just give it straight. Examine what he's saying, Examine what he's doing. Often, what he says and what he does two different things, right, But don't over exaggerate, don't over demonize him, he said, You don't go around calling him the new Hitler when we know Hitler killed twelve million people. So I thought that was a really smart take then, and I think it's a really good bit of advice now for the Democrats, which is, if you continue to over demonize Trump, all these legal cases against him and so on, it just allows him to play the martyr, the victim. It fuels his popularity. Even Republicans who don't like Trump are rallying behind him because they think he's part of a Democrat led liberal media witch hunt. And if you allow him to play that card, he's going to win.
Speaker 8: All right, Will I'll go anywhere we get more with Piers Morgan when we come back. Is the Breakfast Club, Good Morning Morning. Everybody is DJ Envy, Charlomagne the Gan. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking him with Piers Morgan, Now, what are your thoughts on people that are overcritical aren't Joe Biden, which is probably going to influence people not to vote for Joe Biden, which is pretty much.
Speaker 4: As far as all the Democrats have.
Speaker 8: So it's like even with Charlamage, he they're very critical of him, talking bad about Joe Biden and saying no, you're right, It might push people to sit on the couch instead of go out and vault.
Speaker 29: Well, I know you endorsed them both last time, right, Biden and Kambla.
Speaker 9: Harris endorsed Paris Right was I didn't I couldn't endorse Biden.
Speaker 4: I endor do you think.
Speaker 8: About a lot of people that are very critical of Joe Biden, but kind of that's that's all we have.
Speaker 29: I think it's a bad state of affairs for the Democrats, and it's sleepwalking into potential defeat.
Speaker 4: It's sad.
Speaker 29: I don't think anyone feels good about watching Joe Biden kind of physically disintegrating in front of our eyes. But he's still nine months away from a general election and then expects us to think he can lead this amazing, huge superpower for another four years. He can't. And you can't go to Carmala Harris. She's been a total disaster. So the Democrats, if they're not.
Speaker 9: I think she's scared people more than I think if he had and you know this desinis for racism and sexism comes into play, I think if he have a white male wise preader, it I think I don't think people are as afraid of all for Biden.
Speaker 29: You know what. I honestly don't think he has anything to do with Karmela's race or gender. I think it's because she's turned out to be useless, and sometimes you just have to call what you see. I don't.
Speaker 30: I mean most Vice presidents are useless, though well some of them are, and yeah, a good job.
Speaker 29: Some of them. It's not a great job. You don't really have any power. You just take all the flight. She's been especially ineffective. Let's putt it like that, right. I met her actually once. I thought she was very charming to me, and I was expecting more. She's obviously a bright woman. She's just been incredibly ineffective for him. Her pole numbers are just as bad as his. So the para.
Speaker 9: I think she's been ineffective because of to go back to the fact her race and her gender. I think that allows her to say and do things that other vps probably couldn't or even somebody like Joe couldn't.
Speaker 4: But she's choosing that.
Speaker 29: I agree, and I don't think she's done nearly enough for your community. By the way, I mean a lot of a lot of promise came in with Kamala Harris. Where's delivery I don't see it, so I don't think she's been effective at all. The interesting thing about Gavin Newsom, if he was to become the nominee, it solves the problem of how do you fire Kamala Harris if you're a Democrat leader, Because they both come from California, she wouldn't be allowed to be his VP anyway as a rule apparently in the Constitution about that or the election rules. So automatically you solve two problems at once. You get rid of this decaying old guy as your nominee with a guy half his age and twice the energy, and you also don't have to have Karma as VP anymore, and he doesn't have to be seen to be firing it. So it's an interesting little twist on that.
Speaker 9: I agree with you when you say the Democrats need to move away from Joe Biden, but I also feel like Republicans are doing themselves a disservice by not moving away from Trump, because it's hard to say you're not the party of white supremacy when you're supporting a guy who you know didn't attempt to call his country, a guy who says he wants to.
Speaker 4: Be a dictator. For a day.
Speaker 9: A guy who's talking about, you know, killing his political right. So let me start more importantly, a guy who said you should eliminate the constitution right in order to overturn the results of an election.
Speaker 4: I don't care. If you're a Democratic Republican.
Speaker 9: You can't have somebody, you know, a leader at a few world who doesn't believe in the constitutes.
Speaker 29: I agree, And I think the other thing you've always got to be mindful about with Trump is not to take everything he says to you.
Speaker 30: No, you have to, Oh you don't have to, don't give you give you presidency, got to You shouldn't take us too literally because we're just media presidencity.
Speaker 29: Definitely take us no, I think if you look at look at for example, the other day in Iowa, right, he comes out with his crack on the either the vote, and he said, look, I don't care if you're sick at home, just tell your wife, darling, I've got to go and vote. And he said, and if it does, if you end up passing away, at least your vote wasn't wasted.
Speaker 24: Right.
Speaker 29: And I watch people on CNM, my employers, trying to be hoe faced about it, right, he's basically risking the lives of people in Iowa. No, he wasn't. He was cracking a Trump gag, right, and one of his Trump cards literally is humor. Right. People in Middle America find him larious. People in New York pretend not to but probably laugh quietly. A lot of the stuff, a lot of the other characters. Candidate seemed very double by confiferent.
Speaker 4: Wasn't run lead the free world? Tap three? Funny if people on.
Speaker 29: The plane, yes, I agree, so so. But also you know you're gonna remember he comes from a business real estate in New York, where bull is an artful Right. That's what they do, right, They just try and persuade people something's worth well, it's not. So. His entire life has been spent exaggerating, going over the top, all that kind of stuff. And I always say, if you actually an interesting question for you guys, if you took away all Trump's rhetoric, which you can't do, his rhetoric and his tweeting when he's present, take all right away, right, do you never actually hear him speak and you just judge him on what he did? What did he actually do that was so outrageous?
Speaker 4: He implemented.
Speaker 9: We put three conservative judges on the Supreme Course perfectly, is right? Yes, sure, but they look how.
Speaker 29: Conservitis would say that's an amazing success.
Speaker 4: We will look how far right they are. They got rid of a real view way.
Speaker 9: The thing they got rid of directly impact you know, people directly impact people that look like me and you know people that I love.
Speaker 4: I got four daughters. You know, Rov Wade is a big deal.
Speaker 29: And I agree, I agree with you personally, But that is that is democracy right, what you're challenging. There is actually a constitutional right of an American president to nominate Supreme Court justices. He just happened to do it three times in one tenure. That happened to ask you the court conservative.
Speaker 4: Then that's a guy. But I don't believe none of them coming out of his mouth.
Speaker 29: What what if I said is wrong?
Speaker 9: When you've got a guy literally saying let's get rid of the constitution that overturn the result of an election, I'm not like.
Speaker 29: No, I agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the guy who said the America first.
Speaker 29: And there's a very good argument that's someone who does that should not be allowed to run against However, your constitution makes it crystal clear that he can run again. And in fact, even.
Speaker 9: The Fourtie Amendment, the fourte even members said, if you tried to lead a court this country, you are in.
Speaker 29: But president's going to happen the states that have tried to play that card. It'll go to the Supreme Court and they're going.
Speaker 4: To throw it out.
Speaker 29: Why because he's got Republican judge. Yes, you know why he was able to because he was elected your president of twenty sixteen, so that if Americans didn't want Trump as president, don't vote for him. And the same applies now. Don't vote for the guy because you know what, if he can pat the Supreme Court with more Republican judges next time run, That's exactly what he'll do, as the Democrats will do as well. How often do you speak the Trump I've spoken to him since we fell out over the last interview, but I'm sure I will do and I'm sure that I had a chat with him before the last election. I said, after the pandemic stuff. I fell out with him when when he did some ridiculous announcement that the best way to solve COVID was to inject yourself with bleach. I remember, right, and I read a column saying, mister President, your batch crazy idea is going to get people killed, right stop it. And he unfollowed me on Twitter, which was no big, no small thing, because he only followed fifty things on Twitter. Half of them were come most of the other half for his family. I was the only non American I think he followed on Twitter. This became a big story. I didn't speak to him for a few months, and about a week before the election, maybe two weeks before, I was doing Fox and Friends and they said, what you know, you know Donald Trump? What advice would you give him? And I said, I look down the barrel of the camera. I went, well, if he wants my advice, I said, it's not too late. Just give me a call with the president. Next morning, I get a call from Air Force one, I think, miss President of the United States. So when he came but nothing had happened.
Speaker 4: Do you think there is a candidate that could be Trump?
Speaker 29: I if I were at the Democrats, I would absolutely go for somebody like Newsom. Right, Yes, he's progressive, but he's moved himself to the center very skillfully. This In the last six months to a year, he's been to China, and met President G. You think President G was going to meet the governor of California as he thinks he might actually end up president one day. He looks like a president, right, He looks like someone that could run the country. He's articulate, he's intelligent, He's run one of the biggest states in the country. I think he has a lot of things going for him. I don't necessarily agree with the more progressive stuff, but I think he himself has realized his pathway to running the Democrats and to potentially becoming president is to move more to the middle ground right. And if he does that, and he's given a chance to do that, and that could be the option for America between Trump and someone like Newsom, I think he's got a very good chance, a better chance to buy.
Speaker 4: I agree we got more with Piers Morgan when we come back. Don't wolves the breakfast club. Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ Envy Charlemagne de Gad. We are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Piers Morgan.
Speaker 9: Charlemage, do you regret what you said about Meghan Markle in regard to her mental health, because you know I'm a huge mental health advocate, and none of us know what people are truly going through.
Speaker 4: Do you believe that you were insensitive to her mental health? For people that don't know?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 29: So she went on Oprah Winfrey in that infamous interview, and she made a claim that she had had suicidal thoughts and she'd gone to a senior member of the Buckingham Palace staff and asked for help and was told you can't have any effectively because it would be bad for the Royal brand. I did not believe that happened. So what's happened? Since this is over two years ago? Right? Ever since then, not a single shred of evidence or a name of that person has ever been produced. Prince Harry writes a book of over four hundred pages never mentions this. Didn't mention the racism claims either, because like they never happened. He then said later, I didn't mean to say that the Royal family were racist. We didn't. It was the media. Well, you said that members of the Royal family. It turned out to be King Charles and Kate had expressed negative concern about the potential skin color of your baby, which that conversation will have never happened, and there is no evidence that happened in the way they tried to imply what Oprah gasped in horror. And so for two years the Royal family have had to deal with being accused of being callous racist who don't care about a young woman's suicidal thoughts, and don't care that about being brazenly racist about the skin color of their child. I said, I don't believe those things happened.
Speaker 4: So you weren't dismissing her mental health and what she mean?
Speaker 29: Me?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 29: And in fact I no, and I I went on my morning show the next morning and spent a minute clarifying my view about mental health.
Speaker 4: So why did you think she's lying?
Speaker 29: I think she's a liar and I think he, unfortunately is a liar too. And we saw it again this week. They called their daughter lily Bet. Now that at the time was an incredibly sensitive thing because the Prince Philip was dying and he this was his nickname for his wife, the Queen, and only a very tiny number of people called her lily Beet, including him mainly, so he would sign, you know, she would sign letters to him Lilybet. It's very special and it emerged that Harry and Meghan were going to call the daughter lilibet okay, And then when there was a big furraiorri about this, they said, well, we have the permission of the Queen. Turned out to be an absolute lie. They did not have the permission of the Queen. A book has just come out written by a very authoritative journalist with full access to all the royals, including all the royal household, and they've made it crystal clear that the royal household said they'd never seen the Queen so angry as when she discovered they were going to call their daughter Lilli Bett her private nickname from her husband Tation. Not least here and in the Caribbean, where, of course many countries still a part of the Commonwealth. I think a lot of black people around the world thought, wow, they're just a bunch of nasty racists and there's never been any evidence. And when I found out. You may remember a few weeks ago this guy, oh mid Scobie, who wrote a book about always supporting the Sussexes, wrote a new book about the downfall of the monarchy, as he put it, and a Dutch version of the book suddenly named Charles and Kate as the people who supposedly made these racist from us. Everyone in Britain went, oh, don't be so ridiculous, right, the last two people on Earth wh would ever be racist or say something of the negative context about a skin color of a baby. People consider Britain to be one of the most tolerant multicultural places on Earth, and I would say that, having lived there most of my life. Right, we don't have the kind of incendiary race issues that you have in America. All the history just doesn't exist in the same way. And that's why what happened on that Oprah in view was so shocking and so damaging. And then the question became or was it true? And I've got to say, sitting here now two years later, no, it wasn't true.
Speaker 4: How would she prove that? If it was?
Speaker 9: Though, how would she prove She went to somebody and expressed her mental health concerns, like how would anybody be able to fact check that?
Speaker 29: She just has to give us a name?
Speaker 4: Who was it? Oh? Gotcha? Got you? It wasn't.
Speaker 29: And she could have named the alleged royal racists and let them defend themselves, but instead, by not naming them, they're going to remember. In the Oprah interview, she said that the racist and comments were made to Harry when she was pregnant. He said, is before they got engaged. That's a year and a half apart. They couldn't even decide what year is supposed to have happened. So a lot of it just smelt to me of being wrong, untrue, very damaging. But none of my criticism of Mega Markers got anything to do with us skin color or upbringing or anything. If I would think more of her because of her background, I think it was, as I wrote in my piece on the day they got married, this is a great moment for our monarchy, which is a very white family obviously just historically right. I don't blame them. It's just like a lot of families in Britain, like their family, they're very white. It was great to see someone who was not from the normal background.
Speaker 9: You know, you won't say it after the Mega Market interview that freedom of speech is a hill you're happy to die on and you're off to spend more time with your opinions. In this era of everybody having an opinion and a voice, should people be able to see whatever they want without consequences.
Speaker 29: Well, there are even under the First Amendment, which is the most brilliant protection of free speech probably anywhere in the world, there are limitations, right, child pornography and so on. There are things that you can't say because they have repercussions as that govern these things.
Speaker 9: Trump got taken off platform, though that was wrong, but reason though he shouldn't have been because and this is a difference.
Speaker 29: I think world leaders, everything they say is a matter of historical record.
Speaker 4: Now, when Trump's pushing conspiracy.
Speaker 29: Theories, they took off they took off Trump, and they kept on the leader of the Taliban, they kept on the I Toler in Iran, they kept Vladimir Putin's account, right, So are you comfortable that Trump is the one that's removed.
Speaker 9: But it's telling people like you said, they inject themselves to kill COVID, pushing, pushing YouTube conspiracy.
Speaker 29: Is spewing conspiracy about Ukraine being a bunch of Nazis and de nazifying them.
Speaker 4: That's true all the time.
Speaker 29: But Tanaban is spewing their boy on Twitter, the I toler is talking about eradicating Israel.
Speaker 4: So how do you regularly this?
Speaker 29: I think I draw a distinction between ordinary members of the public and world leaders.
Speaker 9: What the world leader's worse because I think we're gonna have some awesome world war or world world leaders.
Speaker 29: I think everything they say and do is a matter of historical record. You can't hide it away. If Trump, I would argue, has got more popular by being taken off Twitter. I think world leaders of any kind, it's historical record, and if you take one down, you've got to take them all off because a lot of them say bad things.
Speaker 9: I don't think any world leader should be allowed to be on social media. I think as soon as you become a world leader, you have to give it because it's too dangerous.
Speaker 29: Well, that is a very interesting fake tweets the AI. I think you're all in or all out. Yes, so I'm with you. I would personally still argue they should be on, but I think that's a that's a good argument to say you take them all off. The world leaders can't tweet. They can make official statements, and the media can determine how they report those, and if they're spewing untruths and deliberate lies which are going to lead to potential violence, the media can say that in real time question.
Speaker 4: Probably the biggest thing we talked about.
Speaker 9: Is it true that you played by the homeless bird Lady and Home alone too?
Speaker 4: Was that you?
Speaker 10: It is not true? Prove it.
Speaker 4: You got to prove it.
Speaker 29: Why don't you ask the actress who plays the bird lady, Brenda.
Speaker 10: It's a woman.
Speaker 4: What's her name, Brenda Frika. He must have got that before. Sounds like you made it up before.
Speaker 29: I had to do my Christmas card based on this two years ago because I've got so many people going on about it. It is not me, and every time that bloody movie airs, which is every Christmas, I get bombarded on Twitter with Agehamehame. It's not me.
Speaker 4: We don't believe. I don't believe.
Speaker 8: I have a bit Morgan. Ladies and gentlemen, we appreciate you for joining us this morning. It's going to say thank you so much. And it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Good morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is dj n V Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 4: Let's talk. Kanye West, call out a name or you gossip been on you chatty? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 16: I mean, I guess were on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: This is where the teeth spells right right now.
Speaker 8: Yesterday, Kanye West posted a picture of his new teeth. Now he got some new teeth, titanium teeth. Now these teeth. They said the procedure costs about eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Now, his teeth were not removed, But I guess there's some type of I guess they call it a denture type of thing.
Speaker 3: But it's eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars. He got it done out in Beverly Hills, and it's like a girl. It's like a girl, like a denty type of girl.
Speaker 9: You're almost fifty years old. You should not be showing off your grill. Youre almost fifty years old. You should need to be showing off your beautiful white natural teeth, all your brand new veneers. Even though you got it, you can't help but show them off because some of y'all vanias so damn big. I do like how veniers have evolved, though they got a lot of them look normal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they got a lot better. Well, not as big as the chick lits to the horseman anymore.
Speaker 9: When y'all first was getting them, y'all look like y'all just wanted to walk around and chew through anything now.
Speaker 8: Also a TMZ report yesterday that allegedly Kanye West is gonna release a forty minute apology video that's before his single comes out. He's gonna apologize for some of the anti Semitic things and comments that he made a couple of months ago, so that should be coming out before his single drops now. Arnold Schwarzenegger he was detained in the airport for an unregistered watch.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm gonna break this down after we had a news report.
Speaker 31: Seneger running into trouble in Germany over a pricey watch. Tonight, ABC News learning the actor and former California governor was held at the Munich airport for about three hours. Schwarzenegger was traveling from lax to Munich and did not declare an expensive watch he was wearing.
Speaker 4: When he landed, he agreed it.
Speaker 31: He agreed to prepay a customs tax to clear it up, but the credit card machine didn't work, so customs officials made him go to an ATM to get cash. The only problem the ATM withdrawal limit was too low and the bank was closed.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 31: Finally they found a machine that worked, He paid taxes and a pen and they.
Speaker 4: Let him go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so what happened was he was wearing the watch that he was actually going to I guess auction off for a great cause. But when you travel overseas and you have the box, sometimes they ask you to claim it. And the reason why is a lot of times these watches and these goods that you buy overseas and other places costs a lot of money and you could get it a lot cheaper in those places, and they want to tax you for it. They felt like he didn't pay the proper taxes, so they made him get to pay the tax right then and there. They said it was roughly around the watch was restfully about twenty six thousand dollars, and they made.
Speaker 4: Him pay allegedly thirty eight thousand dollars of taxes. So you had to go to the ATM and pay it right then.
Speaker 9: And now I don't even know what you're talking about right now, but I'm sitting here thinking. I'm sitting here thinking about the last story you talked about with Kanye, right. You really can't listen to anything that comes out of Kanye west mouth. You can't believe anything that he says, I was watching Dame Dash on Willie D's show, Sutor Willy d Slut the Dame Dash Great conversation, and he was saying how Kanye is just the troll. He said, Kanye has always been a troll, and he does things for attention, and this is a time where he was seeking attention and it backfired on him. So he ended up losing the Adidas deal and all types of other stuff. And now he didn't he just be apologized on Instagram and hebrew correct. Now they saying' hes gonna put out a forty minute apologies clearly because something ain't working for him right now?
Speaker 4: Did those socks youself? I don't know.
Speaker 9: He's he's only doing this because he's not gaining garnering the attention that he that he so desperately seeks all of the time.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, And now he's gonna do a forty minute I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't know if that story is true, but if it is, he's only doing that forty minute apology to garner attention.
Speaker 4: Something isn't working for him. I don't.
Speaker 9: It's not the music, right not, nobody's playing anything off? Was it Kanye's Tide that was line right, it didn't come out yet. Yeah, then they put out singles.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 10: Damn.
Speaker 4: I know there was something circling with a little Dirk or something.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but the sox shoes. I don't see nobody walking around the nose.
Speaker 3: No, no, you know what i mean. I'm just saying nobody.
Speaker 9: You can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth because everything that comes out of his mouth, he only does things for attention. Kanye is about Kanye all right. Clearly he's not getting your attention he needs right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and lastly, Snoop Dogg talks about why he turned down an only fans offer, only.
Speaker 4: Fans the people.
Speaker 15: It's the women.
Speaker 32: If you're going there people, that's all your Yeah, you ain't.
Speaker 27: Actually, if you're from the woop bop community, you can do that. But if you're from our community, you ain't sneaking the peak at.
Speaker 4: Your No, I'm doing the only fans for the lady. I'm trying to, you know, get the lady's.
Speaker 27: Is a glimpse of a real Like they got at me when of one of the little girls was she made like twenty million on there right there, like only fans want you to come on there snoop and dude, you can do it by one hundred. Now you gotta do is pull that thing out. I got a black white, ain't no way to works. You're gonna allow me to go on there? Pull that thing out for no amount of money?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So now this is allegedly. This is why you can't believe everything that you hear. Now, this is what celebsa are reportedly making on only fans.
Speaker 4: Now, who's doing this report?
Speaker 24: Now?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: They say Chris Brown makes fifteen million. They said DJ Khalt makes four million, They say Tiger makes twenty million, Cardi B makes forty five million, Fat Joe makes four million, Iggy Azelia forty eight million, and it says DJMVY makes four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I don't even have an only fans. You did only? I did not have an only fans. Do I stop lying? I didn't.
Speaker 10: Why would you lie?
Speaker 4: I don't have an only fans. Oh we saw it. That's not mine. You're a liar.
Speaker 8: And if this person is lying and this person is making fo hundred thousand dollars, this this is crazy.
Speaker 4: To use my feet In May four hundred thousand dollars. But I don't have an only fan.
Speaker 9: Well, you deserve it, okay, right, sound with that person.
Speaker 4: If there's a person out.
Speaker 9: There that has a dj mvy footpage, he's making a fur hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You deserve it. No, okay, yes he does. No, why not?
Speaker 3: I don't have a page. And that report Snoopy to do a workout video.
Speaker 9: That's what a bad you saw Snoop doing the workout a little show trug Snoopy to work out video. I'll watched that. I can't believe that you got a only fan. Don't making four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I do not have it. It's your feet. Yeah, well yo, pull pull that up, producer. See if if you still got his only uh fan? Feet had one at one point, somebody had one. It's not me. What you may for in the grand of money, I don't know. Off your feet. That's crazy. Damn. I might have to create a page. It's four hundred thousand dollars a month. Put my feet. Put my feet. That ain't what I'm laughing. I'm gonna tell you the joke I'm laughing at. I know, I know you. I know you better than you know you.
Speaker 10: I know what.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't playing with you taking my ball and I'm leaving the saying box your donks Now I'm taking my bad joke.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, Breakfast Club, your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Charade some Donkey days just sad himself. Charlotte Man ready for I never heard them Donkey other day said again, Charla Man, I'm a donc You are.
Speaker 24: That Charlotte Lange the same.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 9: That damn tailor knows you know how to make a good intro. Don't she drop on a cluthes bombs of tailor? Tailor made it? Okay, Donkey Today for Thursday, January eighteenth goes to thirty three year old Rhoda Ousmand of Houston, Texas.
Speaker 4: Rohoda has been charged with felony theft by deception.
Speaker 9: Now many of y'all remember Rhoda because she went viral after posting a video of her saying that she got hit in the head with a brick. Okay, because she refused to give her give a man her phone number. It was all over Shade Room and World Star. One of those situations that caused the digital divide between men and women that grow wider. You know, it's always a gender war on social media. There is literally a podcast community, a YouTube broadcast community called the Man of Spear, and these folks make a living if you want to call it that off men versus women fighting online okay, And this road the Odesman situation definitely have folks at odds because once again she claims she got hit in the face with a brick because she didn't give a.
Speaker 4: Man her phone number.
Speaker 9: Very triggering story for a lot of women, okay, because this has happened to a lot of women. They ignore the guy didn't give them the correct number, and the guy physically assaulted them in some way. It's a shame that so many women feel forced to give up their numbers to dudes, because some dudes be so aggressive that they don't even realize the only reason the woman is giving up her number is because she shift to death.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: And plenty of women have told me that they can't give out a fake number because dudes be literally calling right there.
Speaker 4: On the spot.
Speaker 9: Okay, and if she gives them a wrong number, it makes the prospects of danger even greater.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: So when women who have that fear, who have been assaulted because they ignore a man saw Rodea Osmond's story.
Speaker 4: It was very triggering, okay.
Speaker 9: But what I also remember from that story is brothers from around rode his way, brothers from her community saying Rhadi is a liar, and she's an old liar and has pulled stunts like this before. Personally, I didn't know what the belief, Okay, I just listened to both sides. Let's flash back to the original report courtesy.
Speaker 4: Of Fox five Woman.
Speaker 32: It's recovering after she's the rejection that took a dangerous turn. A Houston woman is recovering after she says a man hit her in the head in the face with a brick robe. Basha says she attacked says he attacked her after she refused to give him her cell phone number, all while a crowd of men stood there watching.
Speaker 33: Have I ever done to everybody of my life to deserve this?
Speaker 10: Literally?
Speaker 33: If that asked me for my younger eyes said nope. And he picked up a brick in front of so many men and was like, wa gonna do? And I told all these men like you, whysest? Then that a break?
Speaker 10: Oh? My face.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: Well, according to charging documents, that whole story was a lie. Okay, a falsehood of farce. In the famous words of Takeoff cap okay, wow, I overstep take Off?
Speaker 4: Go ahead? Played again? Yeah, I'm sorry you can't keep rest in peace? Take Off. Let's go to Houston too for the new report.
Speaker 34: Please you all this man just hit me in my face with a brick, and all these black man just want.
Speaker 35: This video, with more than a million likes on the Shade Rooms Instagram page, captured the moments after what appeared to be a brutal attack in West Houston.
Speaker 4: She told the detective.
Speaker 36: The responded that she was hit in the head with a brick after she refused to give her phone number to a guy on the street.
Speaker 35: And was that verified by any of the evidence that detectives looked at.
Speaker 4: No, that was not verified.
Speaker 35: Harris County Prosecutor Keith Houston says surveillance videos from that early September morning show Osmond hitting a man first first, So she's the.
Speaker 4: One who she was the aggressor. She was the aggressor house and it was a water bottle that hit her, not a brick.
Speaker 36: He did have a water bottle in his hand, and we think that's what left the mark.
Speaker 35: According to court documents, she asked someone else to launch this GoFundMe for her recovery, raising more than forty two thousand dollars, But as the story went viral, a blogger on TikTok called police, alerting them to this twenty twenty GoFundMe, which claimed a vicious assault by a security guard in Minneapolis.
Speaker 36: Detective Thornton verified with Minneapolis Police that there was no assault done at that time it was completely fictional.
Speaker 35: In an Instagram story posted Wednesday, Osmond addressed those who have doubted her.
Speaker 34: I actually have things going on in my life. I actually have real ways to make money. I don't have to get go fubbing for money. I actually can earn income because I'm actually educated and I actually am talented.
Speaker 4: She's still lying. You can't lie.
Speaker 9: Remember when y'all Gatold's been flag for not going to that woman's defense, and all those guys, as you would line, those men were right. Okay, she's got a history of this, all right. This is why when I see a lot of go fund of mes, my first thought is go f yourself. Okay, you just can't trust people. Folks come up with all these sob stories and they pull at our heart strings. The next thing you know, we've digging in our pockets, you know, thinking we donating to a worthy cause, and all we donating to is somebody's wig installation fund.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 9: This is also another reason why you can't rush the conclusions, because the things you see on social media, we jump out the window.
Speaker 37: We pick these sides and don't have any facts. All we have is how this video makes us feel. And guess what feelings aren't facts. Your feelings often lie to you.
Speaker 9: Your feelings are not a good judge of anything, And feelings cannot laugh. They's just the chemical reaction in your brain, That's it, which is why I laugh often at things on social media, especially when these folks talk about things they have no clue of with such confidence.
Speaker 4: Y'all have no idea how bad you all get manipulated.
Speaker 9: Now, Rollers should be charged with more than felaity theft by deception, because if she hadn't been found out, if they hadn't found out, she was lying, and she was ready and willing to send some innocent manag Jeff for a crime that didn't even happen. She told police it was an unknown man, but guarantee, if they would have picked someone up, she would have said it was him. So sometimes you have to get on some minority report stuff and charge people for what they.
Speaker 4: Thought about doing. You have to start making examples of people.
Speaker 9: And once again, I've said this a million times, this is why believe all women is nonsense. You shouldn't believe all of anything anyone tells you. Okay, there's not one group on this planet that you should believe all of what they tell you. We should listen to people, listen to all people, and believe all proof.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: Simple, and stories like Rhonda are why we should get rid of the all believe women.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 10: Cool?
Speaker 9: I read once that believe women men don't assume women as agenda are especially vindictive. And recognize that false allegations are no less common than real ones.
Speaker 4: I can live with that. That makes sense to me. And Ronda, you need to apologize, all right.
Speaker 9: We never hear people who make these false allegations and didn't get found out apologize. The main reason she should apologize is because she makes it bad for all the women who have actually been through what she about him. Please give Rhoda Osmond the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 10: Oh no, you are the dog of the day, the dog all the day.
Speaker 8: Ye all right, well, thank you for that donkey today. Yes, indeed, all right now when we come back, where you wanna go? Eight hundred five eight five five one? Which way you wanna go? What are you talking about? We could do talk about your only feet.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonna talk about my only feet. Seemed too interesting.
Speaker 29: Uh.
Speaker 8: Things in the news yesterday. One was a supermodel, supermodel named Beverly Johnson.
Speaker 24: O G.
Speaker 8: Beverly Johnson, that's right, supermodel. She said that, you know, she has to stay slim because she's a supermodel and back in the day, her.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, she was back in the day. Yeah, super model, back in the day. So her diet back in the day was she would have to have two aches, a bowl of rice every week and some cocaine to make sure she stayed slim. Well, the cocaine was much more organic back then, fresh off the planet wasn't like all that. Step thought. They wasn't mixing it with Rihanna's makeup like they be doing that.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but that is the question eight hundred five eight five what's theranic diet?
Speaker 4: He said, an egg, what cocaine?
Speaker 15: What else?
Speaker 4: And a bowl of rice. That's a very organic diet.
Speaker 29: Man.
Speaker 8: The question is what is some of the craziest things you did to lose weight? What is some of the crazy diets you used? We're gonna take it out of O. G. Beverly Johnson. I had a friend that ate nothing but grapes to lose weight, and the work that actually worked. He lost about twenty thirty pounds to lose weight.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 8: So that is the question eight hundred and five five one five one. What's the craziest thing you've done to lose weight? You know everybody using that what's that?
Speaker 4: What's that? Pen call Olympics?
Speaker 9: Everybody want to be an Ozmpic gold medalist, the Olympic and Olympic gold medalist, Ozmpic silver medalists, Olympic bronze medalist. Them the ones that don't really lose a lot of weight. Th the Olympic bronze you only lost about ten pounds, but you got diarrhea. Crazy though that some of the side of it.
Speaker 4: That's what I heard. Unretrollable diarrhea. Uncontrollable stale. Oh my goodness. Okay, eight hundred five, why you work?
Speaker 16: You hear me?
Speaker 4: That's what I heard.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one the craziest things you've done to lose some weight? Let's talk about this the breakfast lup, Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: It's topic time.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Morning everybody. It's the j Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now, if you're just joining us, we're asking what are some of the crazy things that you've done to lose weight? Now, this conversation comes from supermodel Beverly Johnson o G. She admitted back in the day, she would she would use two eggs, a bowl of rice every week and some cocaine.
Speaker 4: And she said that's how she would stay slim nowadays. Are you like I tall?
Speaker 8: You had a friend of mine that just ate nothing but grapes. I'm hearing about this ozimpic shot. There's so many things that people are trying.
Speaker 4: What's that? What's the other thing? Zipper Gang crazy though, I mean ozimper Gag is crazy as you said, you diarrhea all the time? That is crazy. Yeah, but ozimpic is actually a medication for that. It's not rice. It's not a rice cocaine and a hall boiled egg. What do you say? I said, rice two eggs in some cocaine. Yeah, and it's not that's not That's not a crazy thing. You know what about that? What's the other thing? Said?
Speaker 8: The apple oil vinegar? What apple sided vinegar? Had people using that? But let's go to the phone lines. We got a lady on the line. Her name is Kim, and Kim tells us what she does. Hey, coome on to Kim.
Speaker 18: Good morning, DJ everything.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling this morning.
Speaker 16: I'm doing good.
Speaker 38: I'm doing good.
Speaker 4: So what are you What's the one of the craziest things you did to lose weight?
Speaker 38: I took a three of federing two vibrant excuse me, one vibrant, two ass ring.
Speaker 18: It's called off running.
Speaker 19: Stacked, and I lost thirty pounds in fifteen days.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of that. What it was the first thing? You said a federan.
Speaker 38: You haven't heard it in a while because it's been about twenty five years since the government outlawed it. So it was benned now, but when I was in the Air Force, it wasn't until a pirate crashed and they were with it.
Speaker 9: Did you look sexy though after you lost that thirty pounds? That's the important stuff.
Speaker 19: Oh hell yeah, I'm sexy anyway.
Speaker 18: But hell yeah, I was back to my player weight.
Speaker 4: Okay, see now were talking or was it worth it?
Speaker 26: Hell yeah?
Speaker 39: I had to stay in the way, I had to stay off the wait pilgrams.
Speaker 4: M okay, all right, well, thank you, mama. We got Will on the line. Will, Good morning, good morning, good morning. How y'all doing, what's up? Well, what's the craziest thing you did to lose weight?
Speaker 33: Brother?
Speaker 40: All right? Man, So at the time, I used to live with a homeboy and I and I saw my homeboy. Yo, bro, listen, all my food, all my food if it's a Burger, supplies to Paco, whatever it is, even if we're voting.
Speaker 18: Know, but life isn't everything.
Speaker 40: I consume everything. So what that did was me me d ol d old d three old foss.
Speaker 9: A couple of months, damn from Miami to another area code I don't know nothing about.
Speaker 4: He said, two O two to two is DC Maryland. So yeah, from Miami to Maryland, somebody said two ten damn hey, I'm not listen. Here's the thing.
Speaker 9: None of this stuff is crazy. If it works, by the way, I don't know if, but it might. If it don't kill you. I mean, if it don't kill you and you know it don't affect your health and it works, it's worth it.
Speaker 4: Hello angel, Yeah, hey, good morning.
Speaker 39: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 4: What's the good night? Talk to you out But what's the craziest thing you did to lose some weight.
Speaker 20: Craziest thing I did to lose plate is I went to Mexico and got the sween because here my DM I was too low. So Mexic ball, let you do it. So I went out there did I came back and I did tell my family got too much plate, and everybody.
Speaker 29: Thought I was on drugs.
Speaker 4: Oh so you were skinny, skinny like when you first start going view.
Speaker 20: I was skinny, skin that wasn't that big. And I went to Mexico and I didn't said the little weight so fast that when I came back because I didn't tell anyone, people were really coming to me thinking I had a ghip.
Speaker 3: That's black people. We either think you on crack or you got you sick. Definitely crack a sick. But let me say, angel, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Right, if your US doctor told you it was not healthy for you to get the surgery, you still went to Mexico and got it.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 20: Don't judge me sick.
Speaker 4: I'm not judging you. But if you would have died, that would have been your volk.
Speaker 5: Okay, you right about that.
Speaker 20: I definitely took a risk. But that's why it's the craziest thing I did, the little great.
Speaker 5: I know it was crazy.
Speaker 4: Have you Have you kept the weight off at least?
Speaker 24: No?
Speaker 20: I mean I'm still having a hard time getting weight back.
Speaker 4: Look at you. You want to go to Mexico again so bad?
Speaker 20: I mean no, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe you know.
Speaker 10: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Hey, big Mac, I hope you're writing all of this down. Wellmever you.
Speaker 8: I'm hoping he's not. I'm hoping he don't do the cocaine one. I'm hoping he don't go to Mexico.
Speaker 4: I hope he's not writing the I hope you're writing them all down.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred five five one five one. What are some of the craziest things you did to lose weight.
Speaker 4: Let's bring back in. Let's see if he did anything to lose weight. No, why you got eyes? That's just stupid. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 17: Let's say if you're all talking about it, you know we talking.
Speaker 4: It's topic times.
Speaker 3: Called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 8: Club morning, everybody's tj NV Charlamagne to god.
Speaker 4: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: If you're just joining us, we're asking what are some of the craziest things you've done to lose weight? Now, this conversation comes from OG supermodel Beverly Johnson. She admitted to using cocaine, two eggs, and a bowl of rice every week to make sure she stayed slim.
Speaker 4: I wont how many times a day did she eat that? Did she eat that once a day? That's crazy? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 9: And by the way, you know sleuth to Beverly Johnson. Bellly Johnson is the OG. She's like seventy one years old. I wonder when you're on that type of diet, how does that affect you mentally and emotionally?
Speaker 24: Like?
Speaker 9: How was she able to show up and still perform and be the supermodel that you know, so many people knew and loved, you know, on that type of diet, because that type of diet affects you mentally and emotionally as well.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, well, let's go to the phone line. We have Rihanda. What's your name, mama?
Speaker 19: Oh, this is Jordan Bewilder.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, we'll asking what's the craziest thing you did to lose some weight.
Speaker 18: The craziest thing I did to lose some weight was getting off of birth control, and then.
Speaker 19: I got pregnant, and now I'm heavier than what I was before.
Speaker 4: Hold on, now, you said you got off birth control.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got off of birth control to lose weight, and then I got pregnant, and pregnancy I gained weight.
Speaker 19: So now I'm heavier than what I was before.
Speaker 4: Damn well, sorry to hear that. And then she got a child out of it, though, got your little baby out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my baby.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you, mama. We have and on the line and a good morning. Now we're asking what's the craziest thing you did to lose weight?
Speaker 29: Very unhealthy thing.
Speaker 39: Just drink tea like Chinese weight loss tea for a period of two to three months where I lost minimal forty five pounds. Along with diet and exercise, the tea, I think did a lot of that.
Speaker 4: Hold on, is it in flat tummy? Te's used to actually work, so they're.
Speaker 39: Not flat tummy?
Speaker 1: Is this parlamin?
Speaker 4: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 38: Oh you're the coolest.
Speaker 18: I love you too.
Speaker 39: So it wasn't the flat toummy tea. It's like Chinese ballerina teas.
Speaker 11: You can find them on Amazon Ballerina and it works.
Speaker 7: It works.
Speaker 39: I mean I did exercise this dieting as well, but I think that was a major thing that just picked off, you know.
Speaker 6: The weight loss.
Speaker 24: Now.
Speaker 9: See that's what I was going to ask too, because are y'all using these products and also died in and working out? Because a lot of these products come with instructions, and the instructions will say change your diet.
Speaker 39: It's a combination of everything. So I think if alone I had just taken the tea, I think I would have also off way I thought speed were or I thought, you know, when I lost forty five in a couple of months, you know, So it was a combination of both.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you mama. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 10: Day?
Speaker 4: Tati? What's the craziest thing you did to lose some weight?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna start off. I started off with its light bold right, So I had life, so about four or five sons.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait wait wait wait you had light bo five times?
Speaker 5: So yeah, but yeah, so I had my stomach flight, I said, my back flight all light. What's it called la carte like when you do one at a time. Then I did my arms, So yeah, it was five different occasions.
Speaker 4: How how big was your back that you had to go get it done twice?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I wasn't that big, not that big. But you know it's like it's it's like tattoo, had it done? Yeah it is, it is, had it done. But I'm lazy.
Speaker 20: I don't like to really work out.
Speaker 5: I don't like sweating, so I never did that.
Speaker 39: So I want jiktok.
Speaker 5: And they're like, oh, this Chinese teat this Chinese tea at work. It's like a laxis.
Speaker 4: Yeah about ballery the tea, yep, oh my god. But talking about did you work? Did you.
Speaker 5: It's like cramping? Is you on the toilet? You sweating it's almost like you got a stomach virus, but you just not throwing up.
Speaker 4: Did you work out as well? Did you work out and change your dyet too? She said no, she'll like sweating.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like sweating, so I don't work out, but I do. I do eat very well.
Speaker 11: I try to do that.
Speaker 5: So I'm not going for no more life, So no more. So I definitely made a lifestyle like lifeeshile change and now I'm eating right. Therefore, you know, I don't like going back under.
Speaker 4: You don't like sweating, but you was on that toilet sweating your ass off, right, and that was.
Speaker 5: My last time. That's not for me, all right, it's not but water weight anyway.
Speaker 4: All right, lady Louis Boody, you have a good day. What's the ball of the story? All than the story.
Speaker 9: I'm about to start selling weight loss napkins, okay, And it's gonna be these napkins, right, and on these napkins, it's gonna have a Mediterranean diet and it's gonna tell you what you.
Speaker 10: Need to be doing.
Speaker 9: So you need to be doing your vegetables and your fruits and your whole grains and your fish and your nuts and your lentils and your olive oil. And it's gonna tell you that you need to work out three four times a week. So basically, you buy this napkin and on this napkin, it's gonna have a diet, okay, and you tell an exercise plan and it's gonna help you lose weight this napkin.
Speaker 4: Okay, yep, we can try it in house first, yes, give it to Mac with Mac.
Speaker 9: See if we're Mac, I hope you wrote all of these options down, okay, because you're gonna try about five or six of them.
Speaker 10: Jesus.
Speaker 9: All right, we're gonna unbid your back, all right, okay, before that, before before you leave here. All right, Well, when we come back, we got your room and report. A bunch of your favorite artists of being sued will tell you all about it.
Speaker 4: Don't move. It's the breakfast Club. In the morning, the breakfast Club. All right, morning everybody, It's TJ n V. Charlamagne to God. We are the break his Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk lawsuits, name or you gossip chatting? This is the rumor report.
Speaker 16: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: This is where the tea.
Speaker 8: Spells right Right now, Ice Spice is being sued for copyright infringement.
Speaker 4: That's for her song in the Mood.
Speaker 8: Now, an artist named d Chambers is accusing Ice Spice of stealing his record.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to both of them.
Speaker 9: I don't know who came first, but he's got a case. So he's got a case. I mean, he sounded like he got a case to me. Yeah, I mean, but you know, a producer could hear the record, or somebody could have heard the hook, you know, and bought it the Ice Spice.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that works, but either way, its sound he got a case to me.
Speaker 24: Now.
Speaker 8: Also, Floyd Mayweather Junior is being sued by a man who allegeds his bodyguard assaulted him at an LA Live yard house. I guess they're saying that the fan was just being too aggressive allegedly, and the bodyguard stepped in. But now Floyd Mayweather is being sued.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean the body god was doing the job, right, I mean, if the guy was being aggressive and nailed a threat, you gotta you know, eliminated threat.
Speaker 8: Correct, and we'll say allegedly that's right, now also James Dolan.
Speaker 4: You know, James Dolan is the New York Knicks owner. He's being accused of sexual assault and he's being sued tonight.
Speaker 12: James Dolan, the owner of the Knicks and head of Madison Square Garden, is accused of sexual assault.
Speaker 11: Ryanfield is in the newsroom with details.
Speaker 29: Ryan, That's right, Sandra.
Speaker 25: A woman father lawsuit in federal court that not only accused James Dolan of sexual assault but also disgraced media mogul Harvey Weinstein. The woman, Kelly Croft, says ten years ago, she was a massage therapist hired by the classic rock band The Eagles. She met Dolan, who moonlights as a blues musician, when his band was opening for the Eagles. She claims she was pressured into having sex with Dolan. Back in twenty fourteen, Dolan's lawyer releasing a statement that read, in part quote, there is absolutely no merit to any of the allegation against mister Dolan. Kelly Croft and James Dolan had a friendship. Mister Dolan always believed Miss Croft to be a good person, and she's surprised she would agree to these claims.
Speaker 8: So what are you gonna find him, I guess so all right. Now, Also, we got to slot Martin Lawrence. Now after the Emmys, people were concerned about his appearance. They said he was talking slur slow. They said, he sounded like he was slurring his words. Well, this is him at the Emmys.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is a real moment. Yeah yeah, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 10: Well, you know what, it's all blo, it's all Bill.
Speaker 28: You know, I'm just excited to be here on the Emmy stage with this tremendous cast of The Martin Show.
Speaker 11: That's right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Now, his team responded to say Martin is in great shape. They said he just finished filming the next Bad Boys movie. He's going on a comedy tour this summer, and they said his long pauses were because of a technical glitch on the teleprompter to do to last minute changes to the script.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, what are y'all basing this on?
Speaker 9: Because if you're basing this off watching Martin thirty years ago on TV when he was what's that?
Speaker 10: What's that? What's up?
Speaker 9: Number one? That was a character number two that was thirty years ago. You know, I wasn't thirty How long ago is Mark?
Speaker 4: It was a long time ago, right at least thirty yeah, close to it, close round third.
Speaker 9: So it's like, I always wonder when people say things like that, what are they basing it on? You do know, even though we see the reruns all the time, that person is aged, you know what I mean, that person might be moving a little slower than they used to.
Speaker 4: So what that happens with age?
Speaker 8: And not only that, if you ever had to read off a teleprompter and they start changing the script on the teleprompt, especially when the teleprompter is far away and you ain't got your glasses or your doctor La Russo and you got to read those things, it's kind of difficult, you know, saying.
Speaker 4: It's fifty eight years old. I just think in our minds, we always see Martin as Martin.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what I really believe. So when you don't see him acting like that, you're like, man, what's wrong?
Speaker 4: That's right? It was wrong with you for believing everything that you see on TV. And lastly, we got a salute and drop a bomb for Timberland.
Speaker 8: Timberland is being inducted into the twenty twenty four class of the Songwriters Hall of Fame definitely deserves it ceremony is in New York June thirteenth.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: Some other hip hop acts that are in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, there's only four jay Z, the Neptunes, Missy Elliott, and Jamaine Dupree.
Speaker 9: Wow, salute to the good brother Timberland. That's a great company to be in and he definitely deserves to be in there. That's why Timberland went and bought that new hairline. Every day, That's why. That's why he went out there and got that new uh, that new that new head of hell. All right, well that is your room, his new head of hell.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm about the coach. I' gonna Hepe'm go, I'm gonnaee if I can help coach. My daughter is getting into basketball. She is eleven, and the coaches hit me and said that he's the coach. I'm gonna help them out. I'm gonna be a co coach, assistant coach and helped.
Speaker 4: Him get right for what cause? I get busy in basketball. I get busy. I'm nice. Ask about me. Never mind, I'm not messing.
Speaker 3: Joking my head this one hitting two, I mean, stop taking my ball and leaving the same.
Speaker 4: Brad just to hear him. All right, get bought up. I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club. I hate y'all the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is DJ and Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a salute Piers Morgan for joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, Luther, Piers Morgan.
Speaker 9: Make sure you check out Peer Morgan Uncensored, which is a great show.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 4: Peers is like I like Piers, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: And and the reason I enjoy watching Peers is because he he he's on side sometime, but for the most part, he's really very nuanced with his commentary. And like I said during the interview, man, I think a lot of times, you know, we pick sides, and it's and and the truth usually is in that gray area that nobody ever wants to touch, you know.
Speaker 4: And I think he goes there live. So I mean, I do appreciate him.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's all conversations, it's all opinions, right, and you're right to have whatever opinion you want to have. And I don't have a problem with that, whether it's his opinion on Biden, Trump, gun laws or whatever.
Speaker 4: It may be it's his opinion, and you.
Speaker 9: Don't realize how much you and a person sharing opinions. Y'all actually have a conversation.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 9: You know, if you already approach your thinking that you know what this person is going to be on. You know, you do yourself with disservice a lot of times.
Speaker 8: All right, well, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ env Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here.
Speaker 4: Charlamon. You got a positive note?
Speaker 9: Yes I do, and it's something I said during dunky of today, but I just want to say it again. It's about your feelings, please, man, please remember, feelings are not facts. Okay, your feelings often lie to you. Your feelings are not a good judge of anything, and feelings cannot last. They're just a chemical reaction in your So please remember that next time you're on social media or any other platform stating what you think is a fact when it's just the way you feel.
Speaker 4: Have a blessed day, Breakfast Club, bitches, do y'all finish or y'all done?