Speaker 1: I just found a Mean Girls Style burn book in Brooks desk drawer, and you won't believe what it's said about Alexis.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know?
Speaker 1: Apparently it says Alexis only dates guys if they have a really big TikTok click shot, otherwise out wallet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big TikTok. So let's do it.
Speaker 1: TikTok click shock, Alexis style where we talk about the biggest tiktoks from the past week.
Speaker 3: Let's get right to your first TikTok click shock.
Speaker 1: And every single year there's always some big hot item that everybody needs to buy right now, like when ug boots first came out, or iPods or fidget spinners, but now everybody's all about something else. Stanley cups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just had.
Speaker 1: Two people try to convince me that I needed one of these things. Seriously, if you don't know what they are, they're those big insulated steel travel mugs that hold like a bathtub's worth of water in one yea.
Speaker 3: There's no way people are that dehydrated, but you need.
Speaker 2: That much at all times.
Speaker 1: Women especially are obsessed with it. There's one woman named Dana Motika and her video about her nine year old daughter, and the Stanley craze just got three point four million views because apparently, after coming back from winter break, her daughter picked out a cup at Walmart that looked like a Stanley. Yeah, yeah, but it wasn't officially.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was a mailing Laura.
Speaker 1: Whatever it was, it only costs nine dollars ninety eight cents, which made her parents very happy.
Speaker 3: What happened when her daughter went back to school with it? Oh, just listen.
Speaker 2: On the second day back to school after Christmas break, she comes home. She's just upset. Girls in her grade, she said, nine to ten of them all got Stanley's for Christmas, and they made sure to let her know that this is not a real Stanley, that this is fake and it's not as cool. She asks if she can have a real Stanley. Do I think that a nine year old needs a Stanley?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Do I have one?
Speaker 3: Yes? I have one.
Speaker 2: That being said, before you come at me, if you're a mom, if you're a parent, and you can do something to keep your child from getting made fun of, to help it in, you're gonna do it. So we went and bought her a thirty out Stanley.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, they did yep, mar mom cave to elementary school pressure so her daughter could look cool.
Speaker 3: I mean two things.
Speaker 2: One, this has been going on since the dawna time. I mean I had fake Martins when I was little instead of docs Martin's.
Speaker 1: Right, Think about how cool you could have gotten if they had gotten you real Martins instead of those fake ones.
Speaker 3: Look where you ended up? That was cool?
Speaker 2: But also, how was a nine year old even strong enough to carry the Stanley cup around?
Speaker 1: That's true, it is so heavy building those arm and shoulder muscles.
Speaker 3: That are you putting it in their back pack? Well? Brook, you have a daughter about that age right now.
Speaker 1: Just does she get made fun of for her twenty four carrot solid gold stain on her from your slum lord revenue?
Speaker 2: I think she's using a free Little League water bottle right now.
Speaker 3: Wow? You would let her do that?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: That was a TikTok like shock. Here next TikTok like shock is a.
Speaker 1: Video from a woman named Nara Smith who scored seven point nine millions with her latest food train that's been sweeping TikTok.
Speaker 3: I love these.
Speaker 1: So if you're a type of person who can't decide between sweet or savory, try what Nara says, is her brand new favorite snack.
Speaker 2: Who my favorite.
Speaker 1: Late night's not greatly. It's just vanilla.
Speaker 2: Ice cream, Okay.
Speaker 3: I do two scoops, sometimes even four, and then I drizzle it with some good olive oil. Okay, what just stick with me? And then you need some kind of flaky sea salt.
Speaker 2: I just do the plain one, but sometimes I'm I also do the smoky one.
Speaker 3: Sprinkle it on top. It has to be flaky though, it can't be the normal one.
Speaker 1: And this is what I have.
Speaker 3: It's so good, it's so addicting. I don't know whether it's because I'm pregnant, but.
Speaker 1: Even though she's pregnant, probably has some weird cravings because of it. Other people are saying, no, no, no, this slaps.
Speaker 3: There's really a balance.
Speaker 1: She describes a savoriness and a saltiness and a sweetness, I mean.
Speaker 2: Balances, and all of oils are so subtle, right like, It's not like a really strong flavor.
Speaker 1: It sounds unusual, but people are loving it, including Dua Lipa. Admittedly, she assumed the treat would be total trash, but then she tried it, and now she's calling it an elite combination along with.
Speaker 3: A lot of other food experts who all agree.
Speaker 1: Is it bad when the random girl says it's okay, I don't trust it, and then.
Speaker 3: Well she's perfect. She's one of the cool girls. Telling you to get a Stanley cup and also eat olive oil on your ice cream. Is gonna get one. One viewer said, this is a rich person dessert. It does seem rich. Yeah, French vanilla.
Speaker 2: I mean when they said good olive oiled is the cost, let's go brand count because that's what we're carrying in our house.
Speaker 1: Solid and not going to explain that to you, broka Others. Others were shocked to learn that this ice cream combo is actually an Italian staple otherwise known as gelato conale ice cream with oil and salt.
Speaker 2: When you said that, I thought for sure it was going to be ice cream salad.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a TikTok click shock, Sandia. It's your last TikTok click shot, which.
Speaker 1: Is from a user named Melissa Martino and she flies quite a bit for business and noticed something after her last year of travel that she was getting asked out five or six times on flights, but only when she wore the color.
Speaker 3: Red really like a social experiment.
Speaker 1: So this went over to a TikTok expert who explained airline staff may be subconsciously perceiving passengers as red in red as more important or of higher status than the other customers, which leads to more enhanced customers of us experiences with them. So the other passengers on the flight will also notice you more if you've got red. On what kind of customer services she getting that they're all asking about on dates?
Speaker 3: That's what the customer service I'm getting, So red is what we should be wearing. Take the red nail theory. You get more attention at bars if you have red nails.
Speaker 2: See I stopped doing red nails because then there was this gen zer that told me red nails was only for old people.
Speaker 3: Complicated. It doesn't it doesn't matter what it is.
Speaker 1: It as long as it's red something, red dress, red jacket, red hat, red nails, unlessa one hundred percent believes it's real. Because of that, So if you want to increase your shot of an airport hookup, borrow something from Brooks closet and you'll.
Speaker 3: Be good to go. Taylor Swift is only successful because of her red lipstick.
Speaker 2: Is that what I'm hearing?
Speaker 3: Or red outfit for Travis Kelcey, Oh yeah, red cheefs Oh my god. Wow.
Speaker 1: Red is where it's a She's leaning in on the red theory effect.
Speaker 3: And we're sitting in a blue and green studio decided Taylor is a fraud. Those are your tectonic stories for the day. We got your phone tap coming up, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.