Speaker 1: You try to Charlamagne, some donkey today is just sudden, Charlotte, man, I was ready for I never read one donkey other day. What is it? Say it again, Charlamayn, I'm a duncan. Yes, you are adult.
Speaker 2: Don't everything that's Charlotte Dane the same, That's truthful.
Speaker 1: Damn right. It is donkey to day for Friday, January nineteenth. Is a reminder.
Speaker 3: It's a reminder of something I told y'all nine months ago on April fourteen, twenty twenty three. To be exact, I am fully aware that nobody takes me serious because I have a list. I relate a lot to Rafiki from the Lion King. I can see where the things I say may come off of sounding crazy. But if you actually listen, if you really listen, you might learn something from you from your friendly neighborhood bad guy Charlamagne to god. Okay, see, last year I got on this radio and warned y'all about the dangers of AI. And today there's a couple of situations I want to bring to your attention. Okay, hot mic supposedly caught President Joe Biden threatening the wage war on Texas with F fifteen fighter jets. Now, calm down, all you digital democratic d riders. I know y'all just be ready to come to the defense of massive Biden, but just relax. I'm fully aware that the audio is artificial intelligence. Let's listen, going to make.
Speaker 4: Sure those cowboys don't stop the serves of military age.
Speaker 2: Events and anat if we have to send fifteen s to tections here and raise more against textion.
Speaker 3: Scary, especially being that they got the dois in the background like he's just talking some with very scary.
Speaker 1: That's not the only one.
Speaker 3: This week in Maryland, a racist rant came out and they said the racist rant was from Principal Eric Eisworth, but he says it was AI.
Speaker 1: Let's listen, I'm.
Speaker 4: The principal here of being only me, you know, I seriously don't understand why I have to constantly put up with these here every day, between these ungrateful black kids who can't test their way out of a paper bag, or these teachers who don't get it. How hard is it to get these students to meet their grade level expectations. Lawrence and Ravenel should have never been hired. And don't let me get started on DJ. I'm gonna drag his blacks out of here one way or another. I'm going to get something to stick. I'm just so sick of the inadequacies of these people, and if I have to get one more complaint from one more Jew in this community, I'm going to join the other side. Kathy, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what's real and was not real.
Speaker 3: I have no idea, and that's what I warned you about last year April fourteenth, twenty twenty three. So I'm glad that everything we've done for the past fourteen years is recorded because.
Speaker 1: It's all a matter of historical record.
Speaker 3: And I want to take this time this morning to flash back to a warning I gave on April fourteenth, twenty twenty three, because it was a PSA for where we are today. Let's listen, Donkey, to day for is more of a PSA than anything. I feel like I just have to bring some public awareness to this latest scam that is happening, and it's going to be the first of many because humans have mutually assured our own destruction by opening the doors for artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: I know technology, you know, Chanla mean you're old. You have to embrace innovation. Listen to me.
Speaker 3: Innovation is great, Okay, anything that can make our lives easier and better, I'm all for it. But artificial intelligence is not going to make our lives easy are better. It's gonna make our lives harder and more difficult. Because one of the hardest and most difficult things for people to do over the last decade or so is determine what's.
Speaker 1: Real and what's not.
Speaker 3: And AI isn't going to blur the lines between reality and fantasy. It's going to erase those lines period. Case in point, the story, this story I'm about to tell you all of Arizona. Mom, Jennifer di Stefano, Jennifer di Stefano was at home minding her business and she got a phone call. Would you like to know what the phone call was about. Let's go to CBS five for the report.
Speaker 1: Police don't have the money.
Speaker 5: Both you and your daughter are.
Speaker 6: Death warning of close encounters with scammers who used artificial intelligence to clone her daughter's voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: They actually made her believe they had kidnapped her fifteen year old and then they demanded a ransom.
Speaker 1: So as on your size, Susan Campbell found out this is crazy.
Speaker 5: It doesn't take much of a voice sample to pull this scam off.
Speaker 7: The phone number was unfamiliar. Jennifer to Stefano almost let it go to voicemail, but her fifteen year old was out of town skiing maybe there had been an accident.
Speaker 5: I pick up the phone and I hear my daughter's voice and it says mom, and she's sobbing. And then I hear a man's voice say, put your head back, lie down. And this man gets on the phone and he's like, listen here, I've got your daughter. This is how it's gonna go down. You call the police, you call anybody. I'm gonna pop her something so full of drugs. I'm gonna have my way to throwna drop her off in Mexico. And at that moment, I just started shaking. I'm like what. In the background, she's going help me, Mom, please help me, help me. In falling, I never doubt it for one second.
Speaker 3: It was her.
Speaker 7: The person who had supposedly kidnapped Jennifer's daughter demanded money. He started at a million dollars.
Speaker 5: I was like that, I don't have a million dollars. I'm like fine, whatever sort my daughter. Then he wants fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: M humans, fear humans? How are we okay with this? Okay?
Speaker 3: How is anybody okay with this? How come we are choosing to be obtose to what is right around the corner. I don't like any of this AI stuff, okay. In fact, my spoder senses go off around anybody I'll see pushing it because I'm like that person might be an agent. All right, we live in a world right now where people can't even handle fake tweets, So how the hell will we handle AI? If you thought the misinformation campaigns in the twenty sixteen and twenty twenty elections were nuts, imagine what twenty twenty four is gonna look like. Folks used to take videos and audios and edit them out of context to manipulate people. Now I can do deep fake videos and have AI simulation that can completely mimic.
Speaker 1: My voice, the inflection, the emotion.
Speaker 3: And we really want to unleash that evil on this already stupid ass American society, Okay, which then will impact the world. YouTube, social media to news, y'all already running with a bunch of fake stories. Now what happens when these news outlets start receiving audio leaks, of audio leaks of fake AI conversations between world leaders threatening nuclear war, Fake AI conversations from celebrities saying wild things about different groups right before they have a movie or TV show or book coming out.
Speaker 1: Fake AI conversations between co workers.
Speaker 3: You're running up on your coworkers because you heard they was talking spicy about you, and it's just AI. Fake AI conversations between your significant other and one of your homies. You're gonna think your mate is cheating on you with your best friend. Because of AI and human emotions move it to speed of light. Nobody stops to think about what's real and what's not real. It's just all about what you feel. We don't feel the facts. We felt the feelings, and nobody cares about their truth when the lie is more entertaining.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, y'all need AI. Once again.
Speaker 3: I'm just raising public awareness because the article I read in the New York Post FBI agent said the only way to stop it is to raise public awareness. Now, if you're wondering how they are able to even get your voice in the first place, listen to this man whose name sounds like somebody on Mortal Kombat.
Speaker 1: I can't pronounce it. Siberokum a body.
Speaker 3: He's a computer science professor at Arizona State University.
Speaker 1: He breaks it down, you can no longer trust you. What is Zubero?
Speaker 7: Common Body is a computer science professor at Arizona State. He specializes in AI. He says voice cloning technology is rapidly improving.
Speaker 2: Now there are ways in which you can do this with just three seconds of your voice.
Speaker 1: So with the three seconds, it can.
Speaker 3: Come extremely close to how exactly you sound, and.
Speaker 7: You don't even need any special equipment. I chose a free program for a test, and I'm not actually Tom King. It's in you twy and you know, And I think they could be great, good users, but certainly they can be pretty What is some USSS to me?
Speaker 3: We have all these conversations about secret societies and illuminati.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Somebody has been planning this for the last thirty years at least probably longer, and they've been patient. Think about how many decades of data they have on all of us, video audio from black Planet to MySpace, the Facebook to Twitter and Instagram. The tiktac they got us already. All right, there is no putting a twoth paste back into YouTube. Y'all always having conversations about celebrities being cloned when the reality.
Speaker 1: Is they have cloned all of us already.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, by the way, the situation in Arizona with Jennifer isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's not a one time thing.
Speaker 3: It happened to a woman named Beth Royce last month, and it happened in De Simbler to a woman named Chelsea Gates.
Speaker 1: And both cases a man.
Speaker 3: Called threatened to kill a family member, in best case her sister, in Chelsea case.
Speaker 1: Her mom.
Speaker 3: And in the background Beth and Chelsea could hear their relatives crying and begging for help. And the men demanded a thousand dollars, and of course Beth and Chelsea sent the money. Okay, I truly don't see how people can't see this coming.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: FBI agent Dan Mayo has some tips on what we should be looking out for. We all should be making a note of this because this is about to be our new reality, simply because humans can't help themselves.
Speaker 1: Listen, you gotta slow down and diffuse the situation.
Speaker 7: The FBI's Dan Man says, scammers who use voice cloning often find their prey on social media.
Speaker 6: They're going to be looking for public profiles that have as much information as possible on you, and when they get a hold of that, they're gonna dig into you.
Speaker 7: The Federal Trade Commission says scammers will often ask their victims to wire money, send cryptocurrency, or pay the ransom with gift cards. Once the money is gone, it's almost impossible to get it back.
Speaker 6: The phone numbers coming from an area code that you're not familiar with that should be one red flag, second red flag international numbers. Sometimes they will call from those as well, third red flag.
Speaker 1: They will not allow you.
Speaker 6: To get off the phone and talk to your significant other. Right, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: I'm end this how I started it.
Speaker 3: I don't like any of this AI stuff simply because I know you humans can't handle it. I didn't even get into how chat GPT is gonna make people less creative and how it's going to totally stop people from really flexing those brain muscles. Writers in Hollywood, y'all show, y'all want to go on a stripe right now? Not to mention if you let it, If you let chat GPT write a job proposal for you. What happens when you actually have to sit with someone and explain that proposal yourself. Not to mention the millions and millions of jobs that are going to be lost Tech jobs, media jobs, legal industry jobs, para legals, legal assistance.
Speaker 1: You're done.
Speaker 3: Teachers, finance jobs, personal financial advisors, financial analysis, financial analysts.
Speaker 1: It's a rap for y'all.
Speaker 3: Okay, my advice, build a wall around Silicon Valley before it's too late. The job in life you saved might be your own. Please give all these people already manipulating, manipulating AI to scam folks the biggest he are.
Speaker 1: I told y'all all of that last year.
Speaker 3: April fourteenth, twenty twenty three, And you see where we are now? Seeing reality for what it is is what we call discernment. The work of discernment is very hard, but discernment to me isn't hard at all. But in twenty twenty four with AI, seeing reality for what.
Speaker 1: It is will be virtually impossible.
Speaker 3: Please once again, let remy ma give all these folks using AI to manipulate our reality the biggest he are.
Speaker 1: He ha, he ha, You stupid motheruck are you dumb. Now, let's open up the phone lines.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred have some more things I want to talk to you all about about A yeah, but we'll do when.
Speaker 1: We come back.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. Let's talk about it. What are your thoughts on AI? Are you scared? Doesn't make you nervous? Do you think it's good? Let's discuss. We'll do it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club, Go morning, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Dook.
Speaker 3: Here today is by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lambingsoft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns