Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: There's the LAC then the Los Angeles A La tra are Passano, la Fronte electric either in gold hay Stoics chargers, a meg of Bernelo Salai on the Pulo Chargers, Parks official de Francisco Vita, the younger Marquis.
Speaker 3: Brothers. Already that your.
Speaker 1: Number ultima no.
Speaker 3: Yesper almost number more ultimate.
Speaker 2: Okay fera spos, super Bowl, Condo, Churches, Conquistar and super.
Speaker 3: Connor, No man.
Speaker 2: Parties, crime Garasis, amos, pelis, Gracias, chargers and the Camel Chargers.
Speaker 3: Okay our.
Speaker 2: Cambia, the Coach, Pancho sonandol Rio Fuerte, Harbor Rabo, stant numbers, Comco and Belichick Iantos Dispony Listen. It's the momento and ecosystem of the NFL.
Speaker 3: On the El Mundo, the chargers in Charger.
Speaker 2: Landia and eleven Teventi Quatro Dennis and Justin Herbert quarterback Francisia Tennis oun left tackle Francisia Dennis Own special Teamer and Darius Davis all Pro. Yeah, Frankisia Dennis Ound Patilo Cameron Baker, Yeah, Francisia Kicker I p SE chargers las Brundos and Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Derwin James, Joey Boza, Khalil mac ke.
Speaker 3: Part Coach. Here the parent is the Palacio principally ma.
Speaker 4: Ca n FL like the too Chargers, Las Contratos, komne Gambier, Quanta Gambier Kee vangressar A Quines Saint and tarad River they Tourando contratos, tambien kenesos in Trino is tend to keep more important bien ce two tennis on Trin and v l L the man Elmbri in the s Nuelo facilities and in snuel Casa Matris and Sunder.
Speaker 1: Justin Furbern but Traves the Justin Herbert.
Speaker 4: Com just In Justin is petial pectacular Clara and the different everything Lavarai you know dom Peran Doomas yet.
Speaker 1: Sava on the not the Seamon to Partillo just Como to Mando is.
Speaker 4: So who are in two? Who are Toma is his honest Tomola line or tormented super but who yeah like class quarter by Justin Herbert over regress when I keep the.
Speaker 2: Camp Urban Magic Johnson con Magic, Cameo come quegan El the portal basketball. There's a position the point guard Polo Spiado, little alm lebron al al n b a camberdo to Locomo point guard okay se Magic Johnson.
Speaker 3: Per luego Jega West said.
Speaker 2: Stekeno, the X and the basket, Magic Hugando basketball on the Estava pains and the mass stand and Magic Johnson Tava pensando and como the coud came the coach kell in Magica pet Riley look spoke Proxi.
Speaker 3: Coach is a coach Herbert.
Speaker 2: Jaga, pet Riley le Kitao, Magic Johnson, un jueg basketball re spirrilo vel Yes, okayre pro Harbor you knows stress part of me those massios cantos number po location bmo quarter got a Mike.
Speaker 3: Verbo four Harbo Belichick now Harbor Carol.
Speaker 2: List the California Harbor t Carrol Mike verbo I Logo Belichick conto respect okay La prunta is Dardia, Herbert.
Speaker 3: Cristal and Javis.
Speaker 4: And Lohiao, Magic Johnson, porque fensa, then alto mamos Correll mamos Canadia, Corea litoras urho show time Yeah, Coad Johnson on Kareem Can, James Mordwig on the po the idea of Irons, Michael Cooper for Q and Loke Los Lakers, Los Losa, Canandos Titus, Camila and Bana for the defense Alida corre Mio per corre went the n K then the Primerofen there and you can defenders Correl. You can see that Correer massa line fail you The podcast is who to AA Falton InTru was CAUs On Muchas Andrus tempor regular line of fail part VV analysttributor to A Cordina Our offs Lions, Ben Johnson, cordin O, the Fenco, the Los Bardo's Dan Quinn much.
Speaker 3: Corn now yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, call than Queens ce Go even super Bowl dan Quinn seeing took then Quinn da mass and that and that is meals Stanly Nando Para Coachment three then Joel Yeah, kreen a Charger friend Estan Elfhan bald Platt again, Mexico child Is on the S ten Tolos, Lesvan Numbers, North Turner, Mike McCoy, Anthony lenn Joe Lombardi. Enough enough they saw the Indiendo Kellen Morris and the superto exs and Excellentia, the coaches Excellentia, Perios chargers and experimentary provis you know tremendo coach.
Speaker 4: J Yeah, ye, keep on Necessita silmente cula Francisia and too momentos mercalo compitian doote mercalo, competiendo borto fans necessitas trayer no credibily that instantana absolutely yeah, you know inn thro locumens sindulas, Jim Harbor, Pete Carrol, Mike Rabel, param A tress no marc t the Nemo Preferencia ce Jodi and Jim Harborg a party, opera charges and Felix. The mass passes the touchdowns, totopos don Diego comes thru on programma in tonos is stipo program in US the US the sactamente.
Speaker 2: Us be young, who are the Oakland on our athlete basketball quarterback and you to the foreign and producer part and the playoffs and called Jash Johnson quarterback in University San Diego, Harball Levan's the program askalan our al give.
Speaker 1: Be an important you okay.
Speaker 4: Yes question yea alvis all and loses l head coach important people get whoever is Rbalo contratos kens Antis tennis in in La India draft called Dunne coach here I who are Harbor Tanny Veal the coach and too Momento like class the who the pa in the draft.
Speaker 1: The Jim Harby who.
Speaker 4: Contrast to er Sami kin Son Savii com maim and around u says of Yetta sent TiO t Para and par Francin young marquis, the Kolas Jim Harbor can the ficial e. They ficile Jim Harbor boy a yotla tambien gon Carol Combravo come co excelent Cato Tambian communa move when alter plambe.
Speaker 1: Fans Jim Harby the man, it's a.
Speaker 2: Longer Pickuno larazon is sensis a junior the lot defense I Confeni protecting on superstar a defensive nods and Belichick Ja J seven plenty two. Pero is Herbert Herbert Santoyo one coach ki Primeo. Yes there is Carbo Pero repeto pi Caro Monstrado is a pie tanto spirit to tanto animo auen the keep us, They keep us normalist in letters and plot a combertido I keep pe the Seattle Seahawks. Yeahs Stan Pele and the playoffs. It's a school to pick Carol to us lot Siato Portolo and the coach masam being okay, yeah, album Calo Jets, you know for President Wilgo level come Robert Sally in New York's attend play again, you know, okay, dot com liston coach and liston coach the come on Belichick, Belichick, come on, It's raiders come as a sor the Antonio Pears Antonio Pears are Lao the head coach, Master Jedi master effect on the Poying Conscree the album Bill Belichick, Yeah, yeah, as Vegas Cab. Those Raiders too compare well when I said loose Raiders, yeah, parav.
Speaker 1: Belichick podcast Sunda.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah yeah, caada is maserco falcons Bill Beli.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ISMOSNVA Lone Mime pro Locos, Chargers, you know Chargers, Mike verbo Is, Sante.
Speaker 3: Shiels, Titan.
Speaker 2: Coach cons Les Commune Launch, Brandon Staley a Yah and Tennessee Cuando La Vansa is a compon that has ressed those coaches. Iganovrebo Glaramente Clara ke Penelisa Snradra so the Derwin James Ultimuarto and then the rebel as leader of the Ombres.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Umbre los verno varius.
Speaker 2: He has a celtiple took song coach, Yes, Ben Lukes does into Campbell and Detroit coundosmels vemos locale DC and Elvestidor Ravano, John Levan to Panchola Pa.
Speaker 4: Cambo brable with Cambele and the sentio bim bim paraos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're football coaches. Football coach Blarte is a card major stag eletter in Canico Audo lampeo Cambo Cambo.
Speaker 3: The Detroit to Portun they is saying never remember Thamasa Blando they can take called organization is having called.
Speaker 2: Super que Alian leader hovin the Chargers versions later the Calo similar okay professor Cambo Joe mcquerdo is a feeling almos those USUS aligned lod co later solamente singo in keno.
Speaker 3: Camasco provis a tir yes feeling and justin.
Speaker 2: Know the most guards Domingosa parol amingos alos part leadership power ken Okay silver lining, solamente sinco pero motor here paraoke Tony.
Speaker 4: Parrilla Pario to alment is a bel Taba sando ando villas a consequenceic loke and precienta charges John Spanosuke exu Stiva, the talves c poros fans Bayern Gontrade and Jim Harba di Meriato di Meriato giant truitas the persona some part Mundo on the potential head coach can la blanda Majoro comma como comolo ve como susan trajando a bresso eke a Parcelo numbers, the Mike Rabol numbre O me Jim Harbor, Carl la potencial Alternatima, Johnson quin Piedra Si Levan paracision as soon as the mall in Portante Splicara. The name is Noel mejor b The to n f is a I ke Sirlo Justin Herbert, the ria ser Candidato m B porn Silo Borce and travo como candidato perosi ivo la la vansa organo said ala persona a cargo kesa kenisaki in sepa sa provecio.
Speaker 1: Alferd yeah.
Speaker 4: Temp just In Herbert, The NATO NBP tea the Vera gon Filmarloco motel Ceno, just In Herbert Soon m b B the NFL in c Porke who manot the surges punto a gimbasa, dreer a kimbasa, dre kisaki el mejor provieco al formulatto, Momento, urges a, formula uno a tan trando, suprime prime shor Sanosaga los Loscovi and lovasa is a provi just In Herbert Sally.
Speaker 1: King sision you.
Speaker 3: Know and Approximo draft pick sinco part.
Speaker 2: Is the Palacio de Dificio Tennis sur California Tennis basicamente javis para Combert K Salbona, Francis van He parted the tollow Tennis on top five pick in Trendo State draft y as basic commenters a pericansuer I see save the Punta and Trondolo seasons mentioned as the Pulo Chargers and Straightaway Lost Chargers, d n La Mascos in Pagodendos, a tom Decision, Ivana fal Tarbastantes Elementolo in STO and its top five picks STAMA League Neighbors I ports So Spanos and Sevan Mauno a Chicago Bears okay, yes seven con Justin Fields, greg And and Marvin Harrison Jr. Loos bears all those versus salient pick yes, mister telephones that we have a low pro hotel. Caso Malik neighbors partam me in controller respect on Marvin Harrison, Perquetu Salas Commount follows Tolos Chamacos, neighbors in tre maslov Mass, Marvin Harrison Jr. Com Kero Portando, Rios Proximo and Basil charge Kelsflta, Justin Herbert Cambia, the Ruta tale and the draft DNA manus coming in in the draft, Louez started the multiplace formast the multiple sequences and foremost units common in OFFENSEI wan and draft.
Speaker 3: Brock Towers those those com yeah as P and NFL those p.
Speaker 4: Yeah log there. Brock Bowers is so Tyrannoso.
Speaker 3: Is a.
Speaker 1: Veto you can diabo you opinion.
Speaker 4: Car capi joya, the cero jos a year for him h come on, come on, come on tackle Uno online Boos Rashan Slater a more.
Speaker 1: Cam sign Johnson Riche Rich.
Speaker 4: Perro One, the potential, the playmaking, the draft cash okay, parag charges, the Kimashu selection, Harrison Junior.
Speaker 1: Draft log dress Caleb Williams, but I mean the draft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, what I said, there's swap swaps, says I wouldn't lost lost commanders that are as a quarterback as Caleb Williams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Orlando is documents, you know, Am Bowers, case Tyran, the Georgia, the neighbors Malique neighbors. So yeah, who are justin Herbert un matalistic ash Titicavland, just in Herbert, the NFL full of mill Vne Porky mill Vayne is a convert to Migo. Yeah, and Mont Wasnest. Yes, who are Hunter Henry Hunter Henry, but I just in Herbert? See Hunter Henry, But I just in Herbert seven, says Aliand like I broke Bowers Yeah soon alas the seal and.
Speaker 3: See see it's this was game changing. Titans in Los.
Speaker 2: J Fevland and Chargers of the Smoos, Los Camelo position, Winslow, he Gates, he Bowers, I said, tipolrad the Lo lot, Marcardo.
Speaker 3: A strong hours you know, and Pendina and.
Speaker 2: Kelsey in particular George Caro again San Francisco, no puets Marcrlos no elemental America than quantainivas those quarterbacks, selevant locate a rivers Okay, we see the rivers, Antonio Gates and he goes okay, Cones Gates, Levana Rivers, rivers loke Menanta felippers say ah got that gun, damn Royal, make no mistake, Daniela Danian in the backfield, he.
Speaker 3: Manu Thentonio Gates.
Speaker 1: And canton.
Speaker 4: Is a is a sera Loejo Luimbio canton Ohio Antonio, Antonio Gates and toss join us and tim Bi por loke tunes pic Numero, Cinco i care I camaj Justin Herbert, yellow line, Lopo and Contra Matar went train hour, Sally Royer, leta guess Jason kelcey Calos, Eagles g and a round Sinco sex sex round King to round the su the su draft thses ca Jo Seca son Noela Norma and Tiando y barancle Rams and Micha to draft yea than than complical exactly Mr sin Cormo pig sinco alternative means you're not to pim those combos you neighbors, Yeah, complicate yogar pero pero chargers, Claropians and towns and dons, fans Ey Pesa by.
Speaker 1: Ferrari and pre Lamborghini. Yeah, then just In and.
Speaker 3: I can running back to ter.
Speaker 2: Las Ali Welke explosion and Lass and.
Speaker 3: The Nector inclusive as an actor. Yes, video being charges by Okay Austin, thank you.
Speaker 2: Brother sem top Colos chart just told us and us.
Speaker 3: Look and Tankey thank you so much. Cord laserte.
Speaker 2: Killrox Manu Yes, yeah, Porbersee Kees been in to com and Trino and kefre Herencia Cama Milstanos Tomala I was the training camp, Nueva Facility, Novo Saires, Neuva Campaigne and Nova portun Rays started. Pancho into Or Tolt and Socialists Altanto to pass Gergio Lande, Radio Kipo and cast Radio Coelio Unity.
Speaker 3: No contractor Radil.
Speaker 2: The intro Stanto Pancho canon Imo was Ante Claro s the party. The noest familiar cat also stated the glasses place into Star Consulto percent Chargers, Piles, lad Lets, PM Temos and Tremendo ben teventy quarters. The regreation in elevent teventy quarter na starclas causes Condo proxy Monero, Pancho pinto your care Proxi Monero to in elevent teventy quarter tewventy sinco manso Orlando as do Manas the Super.
Speaker 4: Bowl right like a man plowers perlojoor moquat. Semana's messis bienel draft agen Detroit and more important, yeaparenton Semanas then don't know, But then I don't know. Head coach Yva comin Sara to Mark format com.
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 4: Momentous in there see I can ros is part of la is a lexion the d n an there there was no repetilos cent.
Speaker 1: Movie and positional, but.
Speaker 4: On the annual millving tequatro per turn to a reconstruction. Yet no, I can up in a third Malta and you know no, no, no no, And now that so been there the lo primo Kimba to head coach Kimas to GM plants a giant lugar barrio in will we control and tempora titulo might be ficing the gunner a lot of the board of professional case in super.
Speaker 2: Yes, in organization Josh Robrick and thro heavy our coach know and this lombre Keno familiar the l de Partamento. The pr Are is the Jamala Franz Jennifer rocks It too, keepoprais totally Keeper Brock is the Danny Tamilola, the Nuestro Producto PuO Chargers, Greg Kim, Brian Georges and so Tho those architectus and to Posi technical as Caritas La cavina is the Jason Leavintos personas Fred mass Dent, organization Familia Spanos grans Porto, Grand Party, no part Grand part Familia, the Rayon Commo and Como no Stratton dam being the the the exponent a public Familia, the Chargers x tend toilet personas Clavi Paro Dent, the organization letter d s Mana semana compagna.
Speaker 3: The Football Americano Claro is a team.
Speaker 2: My brother Pancho Pinto Simple Electria, Comigo, simpl Canyon, Toyo n importal deporte, simple Comma passion, la miner lane.
Speaker 3: To ladis position, the Sevilla and public. That's his brothers.
Speaker 2: Statist m Puto, Chargers Edition Bene Beni tres eleventeentquatro seron and mucha Macoras requirded PuO Charger Power PuO Chargers production, the air game the Quitan like.
Speaker 3: The Chargers, Radio.
Speaker 2: Network Football Americano, the those l A.
Speaker 3: Chargers