Speaker 1: So this year's Big Game, Soulful Celebration will celebrate its twenty fifth anniversary with performances by Earth Wind and Fire, Kirk Franklin, and Mary Mary and will be hosted by Steve Cedric, the Entertainer and to Sheena arm adult Uh huh. The special will air on February tenth on CBS, and the NFL announced the pregame entertainment for this year's Big Game.
Speaker 2: It will be Andrew Day singing.
Speaker 1: Lift Every Voice and Sing Nice and post Malone will sing America the Beautiful and of course we cannot wait for Oursha to take the main stage for the Super Bowl halftime show. He recently referred to as a performance thirty years in the making.
Speaker 2: He has so many hits. He has so many hits. Good for him, all right and moving on.
Speaker 1: In a recent podcast interview, Snoop Dogg said he was offered a deal with only fans.
Speaker 2: To post nude content.
Speaker 1: Snoop said quote, they were like, onlyfan wants you to come on, there Snoop, you could do about one hundred million. All you gotta do is pull that thing out. And I'm like, I got a black wife. Ain't no way in the world. She's gonna allow me to go on there and pull that thing out for no amount of money the dog So there goes snoops extra income from only fans. Well, Tommy, you always talk about, you know how much you love being naked.
Speaker 2: So would you do a hundred million to me? Not the world?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 4: Would you do if you naked for one hundred million dollars?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, he didn't a hundred go ahead?
Speaker 2: Yeah you Oh you didn't hear that part. One hundred million.
Speaker 3: Cure for a hundred million. I'm gonna get in the split for y'all naked right there. Old every Muscley take to get in that split. But I'm gonna get in it though. Oh it's gonna be cold, uh huh cold for a hundred men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on that. Okay, that was it's a hundred million. Sure, Yeah, I can still up here to act like I ain't got a hundred me.
Speaker 4: If I had a hundred million, I probably wouldn't, but I ain't got that hundred million, So yeah, I got to be on that.
Speaker 2: My wife better tune in too. Be a fan, to be a only fan, Yes.
Speaker 3: Steve.
Speaker 2: Hundred million, a hundred million? Would you go on only fans and be naked for a hundred million.
Speaker 4: Ok I got the same white Snoop guy. She's not gonna understand that. See now, if we was hurting, I'd probably do it. It wouldn't ask them.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, oh you're just taking one for the tell. You wouldn't run it by you just do it and get the money.
Speaker 4: Oh hell no, you was hurting up in there naked. But I'm but I'm but I'm not talking about ass as an a s S. I'm talking about a S. I would be as nicked as you could get. Okay, I'll be there as nicked as possible. I'll be on there picking hair off me. I'll shave my whole body. I'll be some niked. I'll be sitting there looking like a piece of ham.
Speaker 2: You know, took his mustache off.
Speaker 4: Tell him bout proud. Yeah, she looks straight crazy. A hundred millions all that grow back. Yeah, I ain't hurting. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, those are your answers. Well, uh, switching gears a little bit here. Speaking of Snoop, we definitely want to send our prayers out to Snoop's daughter. Twenty four year old Corey brot Us. Corey posted a selfie selfie to Instagram yesterday evening and wrote, quote, I had a severe stroke this am. I started breaking down crying when they told me. No other information has been given on her condition at this time, so we're definitely praying that she will be fine. Prayer for Yeah, yeah, goodness, I know that's so scary, so you yeah, prayer twenty four years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, system, You've got this.
Speaker 1: Mom. And finally, finally, this for the Fellas Kim Kardashian Skims line has added edible underwear just in time for Valentine's Day. It is a fully edible candy bra and a candy thong constructed of Sweet Treats candy and trimmed with Skims branded candy hearts. The one size fits all set really what really? What? It's a one size fits all? It's a set the bron panties to sat I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 4: You can stop that right now, can stop that right now.
Speaker 2: Come specially packaged and.
Speaker 4: Heart shape, you can stop that right there. At one size fit all. You can stop that. You can tell now, I don't give a damn what it is. It could be taffy. I don't give a damn what it is. I have seen some stuff. Ain't gonna be getting draws. I'm gonna tell you that right now. I'm telling it right now, I give it. I'm gonna give a damn what it is. I know something, I know something that that's gonna put your little one size fit all to the test. I'm telling you right now, there ain't nothing that's one size fit off. They got hats out there, one size fit off. They got shirt. The only shirt that fit anybody is that tank top at Walmart. That's the only thing that's made one size fit on. That take with that arm hold and go all the way down to your waistline. I've been wondering where they get them shirts from here? Walmart.
Speaker 2: I love Walmart. Walmart.
Speaker 4: Walmart tank top is the only one size fit on. I don't care what size you are. You can put that damn tak talk on. But Kim can stop that lie talking about she got some panties that brought it from one side. I tell you right now, I tell you, right now, you can put them on this show right here.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna work, Okay, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 2: What's the one.
Speaker 4: Thing I'm just putting it out there right now. We can put it to the test on this show, right here, right now. I got news for you.
Speaker 1: What you're saying, once, once, the one thing you started doing or stopped doing that has made you much happier.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Morning Show