Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, the twenty fifth anniversary of the Super Bowl Soulful Celebration will be hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, Friend of the Show and Tashina Arnold this year, and the Super Bowl pregame show lineup has been announced.
Speaker 1: Also, Snoop was.
Speaker 2: Asked to join OnlyFans and Kim Kay's skimline has edible underwear now just in time for Valentine's Day. That's coming up. All of it at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask of the clo. Rereddy Clo.
Speaker 3: I want to ask the Cloa. Yes, go ahead, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Deanna in Shreveport says, I'm in a polyamorous relationship and I'm living with my boyfriend. I met a guy on a dating app and my man said he's his cousin, so he's off limits. His cousin and I have a real strong connection. Would I be wrong to sleep with him anyway?
Speaker 3: Why are you asking me to you in a what they call it more than one Yeah, that's wrong. You're sleeping with your man is obviously another man you sleep with.
Speaker 4: That's wrong.
Speaker 3: Now your man then found out that this other man you'd have met on the dating site. You on a dating site, you already in a polyamorous relationship. I don't know what the dating site was for. Maybe you wanted to be in the multi amoris of date cycle and that's wrong. And now you can found out that the man is your cousin. He tell you can't do that.
Speaker 4: Would I be wrong to sleep with him? Anyway? What about wrong? Has been stopping you before? Nothing? You don't give a damn about right or wrong? Go? Do you sleep with him? Open up the Dayton.
Speaker 3: Site, get a own a brothel, do whatever you want to do. Yeah, you be the start of show. Would that be wrong? Obviously not to you? Man, lady whatever, got no time to try to fix nobody.
Speaker 4: That's just full of wrong. Now care what you do.
Speaker 2: We will inspect the brothel for you, just to make sure it's running right there.
Speaker 4: You don't want, you don't want, We want you to do that right?
Speaker 1: Moving on, moving on to Montgomery.
Speaker 4: We're not doing that on this show, though.
Speaker 2: Leah Montgomery says, we had people over to watch the game, and I had I had the food catered the caterers six five African, bald, muscular, and he speaks three languages. My husband was rude and didn't eat. He said the food didn't look good. Was my husband jealous?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah?
Speaker 3: Came up in there looking like looking like a Greek African god. Yeah, yeah, yeah, hell yeah, he was jealous.
Speaker 4: Brad.
Speaker 3: That's how you're doing today, bra. This is what can I do for you can't do nothing for me? Man, shirt on, I don't even.
Speaker 4: Know how to heal. You cook it with that tight ass shirt on?
Speaker 3: Where's your chef jacket at me?
Speaker 4: No need to safe jacket? Brou that were working like this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well okay, he didn't like it.
Speaker 3: Huh, but rob chef was finder than the food, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Ronda and East Orange says, I called to order a new phone and learned that my husband has two phones.
Speaker 1: He said it was a mistake in the system.
Speaker 2: Now he wants to separate our cell phone accounts to cut down confusion.
Speaker 1: Was it a mistake? Is he hiding a second phone?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. I've been a man long time. How you accidentally got two phone? High phonee? Who who you know? And when you got the to the phone? Why would he use it both us. I mean, come on, dog, yeah, now, now we need separate phone bills.
Speaker 4: I'm know how he ain't think of this at first? He stupid. He waited until he.
Speaker 3: Gets He waited until he got busted to come up with the separate phone bill.
Speaker 4: Bro, if you gonna get a second phone.
Speaker 3: You can't have it tied to your other phone. I'm sorry, yeah, oh no, how you think she ain't gonna find that out?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, all right?
Speaker 2: Last one Steve, Naomi and Carlsbad says I met an older man on a plane and we kept in touch for weeks and I planned to visit him until I got a call from his wife. I was done with him, but he swears he's divorced. If so, why did he decide to come visit me instead of me going there.
Speaker 3: So so you wouldn't meet him?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Why did he decide to come here instead of me coming so you wouldn't meet her?
Speaker 4: You got a call from the wife.
Speaker 3: He swear him down he divorced, So now you didn't kill the relationship. Instead of you going to him, he came to you. And am I cutting my answers too short?
Speaker 4: Ladies?
Speaker 1: I mean, how you feel it is what it is. Sometimes they are cutting dry like that.
Speaker 3: See yeah, figure that is yeah, because I just you know, you.
Speaker 1: Get tired of the day of me just the same you get tired when Yeah.
Speaker 3: And normally I'm trying to help a guy out, especially when I know he lied, mm hmm, because that that pull as a man to help my brother is strong. It's hard, you know, and I sometimes I just automatically going to help more. Yeah, have you seen that video online? The wife calls her her husband's fat brother best friend and goes.
Speaker 4: Have you seen Jeremy?
Speaker 3: He said, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he right here. Yeah, yeah, he drunk on the couch. He fell asleep on the couch. She said, no he ain't he standing here right here next to me. I just wanted to show him. How all y'all li all thet time. The dude said, who the hell is this in here? Sleep on my couch, my man, proud, I said, my dude, hell is this in here?
Speaker 4: Just sleep on my damn couch? I said, if you are man, no hesitation?
Speaker 1: All right. So back to Naomi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she met an older man on a plane that kept touched you know, for weeks.
Speaker 3: Visitor And by the way, and by the way, Naomi, it's old too, cause it ain't nobody naming they baby Naomi, Nowaomi already old.
Speaker 4: So now she'd have met a guy on the plane.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, lady, look God, the thing is, she wants to see the man because of the man's wife call. Whether he's divorced or not, you still proceeded to talk to the man and now has allowed the man to come to.
Speaker 4: See you, because that's your objective.
Speaker 3: Now, ain't no need of you asking why did he come see me instead of me coming to see him?
Speaker 4: Now, ladies, make up your mind.
Speaker 3: You either want the man to spend the money to come and make an effort to see you, or you want to go chasing after the man. Now when the man do make an effort to come to see you, so you don't have to travel, Now, that's something wrong with that. Make up your mind. He old and he old, he got a history. You just made a part of the history. That's all to it.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, thank you, Clo.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.