Speaker 1: All right, you're gonna need a new song to pregame two this weekend.
Speaker 2: Everybody that you need a new one?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that one coming for you, Jeff's song of the week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll hear it later in the show and then you should use it this weekend. Okay, you may want to listen to it after you drink, but yeah, whatever you say, Alexis.
Speaker 2: The podcast starts now.
Speaker 4: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And every day before we start this show, we come into work and scour the internet to find what's going on in the world right now, what are people talking about? And once we score past all like the really sad and depressing stuff that's usually at the very top of the list. That usually takes a lot of times, we come across these strange hypothetical questions that are circuling around right.
Speaker 2: Like is a hot dog of sandwich?
Speaker 4: Things like that? Yeah, Or like, let's say you got five hundred grand for every year of life you gave up, how many years would you sacrifice? We did that one on the show was interesting. Or let's say you developed gills overnight, which body of water would you want to spend the rest of your life in? Just totally realistic things that could totally happen. So you definitely need to prepare yourself just in case. And when a girl's like if I was a lamp, would you love me? We came across another doozy that everybody is talking about online right now. It is because a poll asked if you got in a time machine and randomly woke up tomorrow in the year nineteen twenty four. Okay, one hundred years ago, what would be your top priority? Runs Racist NamUs Jose runs.
Speaker 2: Okay, You're not welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that wasn't one of the top answers. I'll say that, right, Sorry, Maybe I should be less specific.
Speaker 1: I would want to go to a speakeasy.
Speaker 2: Is that in there? Like a real easy because it's during prohibition.
Speaker 4: Right, and sell yourself for money?
Speaker 5: Was it planning on it?
Speaker 2: Jeffrey? But I mean I don't think I get very much.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I get two dollars back in nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how am I gonna bring it back here? It may like make it at anything.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you. There were two main answers. The top response was forty four percent of people would immediately try to find their way back to the modern age. Yeah, like you're like, I don't want to be here.
Speaker 3: I mean, to Jose's point, unless you're a white man, you're not You're not doing well in nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 4: Thriving necessary, forty one percent would use their modern knowledge and skills to stay and get super rich.
Speaker 6: You know, I have thought it.
Speaker 4: All you do is investing in something called Apple that hasn't been invented yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really glad that they asked this question and we could get out all the really important answers. The good news is one hundred years ago radio was still in its prime. Ah. Yeah, So I'd keep my same job and introduce the entire world to our shock color question of the day.
Speaker 3: If we have a line of dancing girls in studio too, for no reason, it would have.
Speaker 4: Been a better show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would have been.
Speaker 4: But instand we're just gonna send it over to digital Jake for our trivia. What do we got? Jake?
Speaker 5: Company logos these days are honestly, they're pretty. Yeah, everything's so sleek and some shiny and minimalist. Back in the day, the Starbucks Mermaid used to have her Venti cups out for the whole world to see. Gosh she did. Then the Redhead from Ren Wendy's she would chain smoke cigarettes on TV. And I'm pretty sure Ferrari's horse emblem used to be anatomically correct.
Speaker 4: Fun.
Speaker 5: Times have changed, and while those images have adapted to fit our new world, others are so iconic they stick out in your brains forever.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 5: So today we're gonna test your knowledge of the twenty most iconic company logos of all time in another round of plenty of twenty. Now, remember, if you get the number one answer, you'll hear this sound, meaning you've earned a silver safe that can protect you in the event of a wrong answer. And today we're gonna start with Jeffrey Oh, the twenty most iconic company logos. Jeff give me your guests.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go with like the most popular company in the world right now, Apple, the Apple logo Apple.
Speaker 6: Number one.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey, You've earned the silver saves in your back pocket.
Speaker 4: Now I'm not gonna need it, but thank you.
Speaker 5: Let's move over to Alexis Oh.
Speaker 1: I gotta take the easy one. I see every day the Starbucks one.
Speaker 5: Starbucks good. Yeah, it's number five on the list. Number one and number five are off. Now we're over to Jose McDonald's Donald number two on the list. All right, you guys are hitting at the very top. Brook it's your turn.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna do it, and I'm gonna say Nike.
Speaker 5: Oh my, Nike is number four on the list. That's four of the top five, and our first four guests is only number three remains from the top five.
Speaker 4: We're back to Jeffrey. I really have to put myself in other people's shoes for this because where I live, the main logo I see is upside down pineapples.
Speaker 1: But I don't I think that's the logo my friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it's gonna be in the top twenty though. Let me go with popular car one the Mercedes logo.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the Mercedes Benz It's number twelve on the last. Okay, Jeffrey safe and has a silver save. We're over to Alexis.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to go again in my life. A package I get every day like.
Speaker 5: Amazon Amazons number nine on the West. Alexis is still saved, a number three still on the board. If you can get it.
Speaker 4: I think I know number three, aiming for number three. Specifically, I'm gonna say Coca Cola.
Speaker 5: Coca Cola was number three. Bonus point, no bonus points, no yourself point. Okay, baby, all right, Brook, the entire top five is gone, as well as number twelve and number nine. You're still up.
Speaker 2: Getting more tricky here.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna name another car and I'm gonna say Volkswagon.
Speaker 5: Volkswagon is not in the top twenty most iconic.
Speaker 4: Logos, like all the companies.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Brook, that's not on there. We're back over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna piggyback off of Jose and do another soft drink, Pepsi.
Speaker 5: Pepsi number eleven on the list. On there, it's your turn.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have piggy piggyback off no Way, because he.
Speaker 5: Said Subway did not make the top twenty of logos. No Jose, Jeffrey has his silver saved, which means you have to get this right to stay alive. Okay, I'm choosing between Uber.
Speaker 4: Or You can't provide two answers, you gotta get one.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go Uber, Jose said, Uber not in the top twenty logos of all time. I'm sorry, so, Jeffrey, you win today.
Speaker 4: Talk about my next was gonna be Disney.
Speaker 5: Disney number thirteen.
Speaker 2: On the guest M and MS is that on this and did.
Speaker 5: Not make the list. I'll tell you the list, guys. Number six was Google, seven was Facebook, Jose, number eight was Adidas. You would have been saved there, you guys also miss number ten YouTube, Jeffrey said, Disney. Eventually Toyota, Ford, Twitter. This survey must have been taken before Instagram, Windows and then Nissan and BMW rounded out the car logo. But you know what that waslenty of twenty Famous company logo Edition.
Speaker 2: Nissan. Isn't it just the name Nissan Google?
Speaker 4: It doesn't just like, well, we don't have to shame the companies for their logos today. We just try and they name them. But I won the match.
Speaker 2: I won it.
Speaker 4: I won, so you get to cheat. You need my silver say, I'm gonna hold on to that for next round, does it? I'm calling in. I'm holding it and we're gonna have Jose because you were my closest competition, saying somebody wanted to hear Sweet Escape by Gwen's to Fani if I could escape and recreate a place is my own world and I could be your favorite girl, I'll darn it. Oh there it is. That's your shock collar question the other day for Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning, which is a great logo that you can find on our website, Brook and Jeffrey dot com.
Speaker 6: Go check it out, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Remember when you were a kid and the classic money goal was when I grow up, I want to have a million dollars. Yeah. Well, good news because a new survey just found the average fifty year old has a net worth of one point one to one point four million bucks. The average well, although to be fair, that average is heavily skewed by the ultra rich. A Brook ruining it for everybody.
Speaker 2: Why are they letting rich people in on polls? You know what I mean? Like the one.
Speaker 3: Percentage just shouldn't be allowed to take out your yes exactly.
Speaker 4: To be clear, the majority of people do not have a million dollars in the bank by the time they're fifty. Actually, the majority can barely afford to keep their Disney Plus subscription.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna say the majority are living paycheck to paycheck.
Speaker 4: The real average for fifty year olds is about three hundred grand, which that includes the properties you own and retirement accounts. For a one case, that's your total memor or for brook any orphanages you purchased and shut down for the tax breaks.
Speaker 3: It means that we're all working till ninety five years old, is what I'm hearing.
Speaker 4: So, since having a million dollars isn't quite what it used to be, there was a new survey that asked people what number they would need to reach now in order to say, Okay, I think I have made it financially in my life. I'm happy.
Speaker 2: And we're asking adults not kids this time, right, Yeah, this.
Speaker 4: Is average people. The average person says they would feel successful if from a money standpoint, huh, if they made ninety four thousand dollars a year, okay, one.
Speaker 1: Hundred well, okay, gave to the triple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is like who you would want to date, Alexis. This is like people feeling successful on their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, any kids listening, remember if you want to feel like a winner, don't.
Speaker 1: Go into radio.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do laser stories right after this. It's the radio segment that's taking the stress out of your bathroom duties with a new invention, the toilet paper drone. Not only does it hold the role, it'll even fly down and wipe for you. Just whatever you do, don't press the giant red button in the middle of the country. It's Laser Stories, their segment where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. These other tutor scooters just dun't this first Laser Stories out of Toronto, twenty eight year olds Dewey Senior answered an ad for an iPhone fifteen on Facebook marketplace and set up a meeting for the transaction, not knowing that it was all a scam.
Speaker 2: And I know, I'm always so trusting too.
Speaker 3: I'm like, sure, I'll meet you in a dark parking lot and one in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for like a fraction of the price of a real iPhone. But do we met this guy? And after exchanging pleasantries, he decided it all seemed good, so gave the con man nine hundred dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Right after that he realized the phone didn't work. Oh oh, went and tried to get his money back, but the thief made a run for it with the cash.
Speaker 2: We were going to play that sound what issue?
Speaker 4: Though? It's pretty cold out, so while the crook was attempting to sprint away, he slipped on some ice and the cash flew out of his hands.
Speaker 1: My god, my cartoons sounded.
Speaker 2: I really doesn't.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's what I too.
Speaker 4: It's like we're watching Looney Tunes right now.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 4: Dewey ran over to collect the money and wouldn't wouldn't you know it? The scammer got back upon his feet and assaulted him who before running off again?
Speaker 2: Did he get his money? Though?
Speaker 4: In the end he got back almost all of his money and was not injured. Afterwards, Dewey told the police that he learned his lesson. The next time he tries to buy a phone off the internet, he is not using Facebook marketplace, only Craigslist, the reliable one. At least.
Speaker 2: You know what you're getting with Craigslist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get a lot more than just a phone.
Speaker 5: With that interaction.
Speaker 4: This next laser story is out of Guinness headquarters halfway through January. We've already got our first massive scandal. Really, the record for world's oldest dog might be totally bogus. No, I say that, and I say might be because last year Guinness certified that a dog in Portugal named Bobie was over thirty, making him get oldest dog ever to be alive. It was human thirty Yeah, third, thirty four years.
Speaker 2: I want my dog to live to thirty?
Speaker 1: Is that a possibility?
Speaker 4: The games of fetch would just be so boring?
Speaker 2: She doesn't like fetch anyway.
Speaker 4: You don't want to do that for thirty more years.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 4: Sadly, Bobi is not around anymore. But before that happened, his owner had a vet submit documentation that Bobie was born May nineteen ninety two, meaning he lived for thirty one years.
Speaker 3: Oh that means I would have had a dog from sixth grade till now.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: He was a type of livestock guardian dog that usually lives twelve to fourteen years, so thirty one would be more than twice that. Yeah, and that seemed a little unbelievable. That is weird, especially when photos of Bobie emerged from nineteen ninety nine showing a dog that looked like him but with slightly different colored paws. So a council member at the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons in England was intensely. They were pretty blunt when asked about it, saying, quote, not a single one of my colleagues believes Bobi was actually thirty one. Guinness put out a statement saying a formal review is underway and if Bobie's record does get nullified, it'd go back to an Australian cattle dog named Bluey. She was born in nineteen ten and lived to be twenty nine and a half. That was the year you were born, Brookes.
Speaker 3: It just dawned on me, what if the guy actually believes his dog was that old.
Speaker 2: Because his parents like switched it out to be like twelve or ten or something when he has it dogs.
Speaker 5: No, he's lying, No, Yah does so smart.
Speaker 4: Don't call him a stupid idiot. Listen, let's go to your next lazer story. Out of Food News. Yes, Taco Bell just announced its first ever serial.
Speaker 5: What the heck?
Speaker 4: I saw this headline and immediately thought, maybe tiny little tacos and milk might be.
Speaker 3: No, that's it, well, just milk and any Mexican food.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it work for me?
Speaker 4: Sadly, or maybe thankfully it's not little tiny tacos. It's actually a breakfast take on their cinnamon twist dessert option.
Speaker 5: They're not traditional urals.
Speaker 4: Good Taco Bell fans in a handful of cities, we'll get to try it this week. They're not selling it in stores, are online, not for now. Instead, they're partnering with Uber Eats and giving away boxes for free.
Speaker 2: I'd be so nervous.
Speaker 3: I was an Uber Eats driver that I was gonna get, like, you know, held up just for those boxes.
Speaker 1: Your Taco Bell before.
Speaker 5: You get you know, I am recording everything.
Speaker 4: Between now and Monday. People in New York, l A, Chicago, Miami, Dallas, and Atlanta, I can get a box of cinnamon twists if they use Uber Eats to order Taco Bell breakfast before eleven. AM okay.
Speaker 2: So if they're in a bad place in life.
Speaker 4: For everyone else, here's the actual advice Taco Bell gave. They say, just order some normal cinnamon twist, crush them up and add milk.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it sounds like they put a whole lot of work into making up this cereal. Good job, Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: Right, don't spend the six dollars.
Speaker 4: This next laser story is out of TV trends. Try not to be too excited for this, but a Chucky Cheese game show is in the works where duos of big kids, you know, people over us over the agat.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's us.
Speaker 4: We can compete in supersized arcade games.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it sounds cool.
Speaker 4: It'll include things like pinball, air hockey, ski ball, and the human claw.
Speaker 6: I've seen that.
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever seen that when they actually want you in a giant thing and then they lower you down.
Speaker 2: I get it on TikTok or something. Maybe it's in Japan.
Speaker 4: That in real life, but yeah, TikTok. So the play games like that, and the pair who earns the most tickets we'll get to exchange them for prizes off a massive version of the Chuck E Cheese prize wall. So it's still pretty early on. No word yet on a network or a premiere day. But the good news is it's being done by the same guys behind shows like Top Chef and Nailed It.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, So it'll be done by day, so pretty.
Speaker 4: High quality stuff. I wonder if this guy got his own show, like we know it would be some type of reality dating program. I wonder what it would be called maybe shoe swap text in your idea seven nine. We gotta get this off the ground. That's how means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Monday.
Speaker 6: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Having an affair is usually a bad idea.
Speaker 2: I think I would go with always.
Speaker 4: With Rose and Jack on the Titanic, that was a pretty good one.
Speaker 2: I guess she was engaged. Yeah, that guy saw.
Speaker 4: But the thing is, if you're gonna have one, probably the worst person to do that with is your boss's wife.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but you have something planned that you just tell us about.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, somebody else went there and karma came back to them when their situation got exposed to the entire company in the most public, worst way imaginable. You're gonna hear how And that's just one of the crazy stories that came out of a new survey from people sharing the most scandalous things that ever happened at their workplace. We're gonna do it coming up. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and at this job, we are no strangers to workplace scandals. We have seen it all. We've seen office romances between Brooke and ninety percent of our promotions team members. We've seen those secret office babies that Brooks tried to adopt away from members of our sales staff, saying quote, let's be honest, I can give that baby a better lefe than you can.
Speaker 2: Wait at the center of all the drama, not.
Speaker 4: This one secret office crickets that escaped from Josees diaper, yes, and got into the studio soundboard and created a nest in there.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, that was the only real one. The other ones are. I mean, I did date one promotions guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, up with others, whatever you want to call it. But what's the most scandalous thing you've ever seen happen at a place that you've worked. That's exactly what a new online poll asked to thousands of people. A few of them are so bad that they're gonna make our office look like a frickin nunnery. So let's get into some of these highlights. Number seven, at a hospital, a married doctor and married nurse were having a secret affair.
Speaker 3: Dude, I bet this happens all the time those hospital the hospital drama, and.
Speaker 4: Nobody knew about it until the doctor got mulled by a bear on a rafting trip, and the nurse was on that rafting trip with him and saved his life. So that's how the word got out that they were secretly together.
Speaker 1: Are you happy your husband's alive?
Speaker 2: Were you still angry about it?
Speaker 4: But I would have loved to see them try and like make an excuse to get out of it though. Yeah, yeah, what do you say, I just happened to be on a hike.
Speaker 2: What a nurse?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, good for her. I wonder if they're still together. Number six, a woman chose to bring her daughter into work. Then the next day a coworker came up to the mom and said, hey, you can't bring your daughter to work here anymore. I'm legally not allowed to be around children. Who it was the first time anybody in the office had heard about that. Oh gosh, see, I've never thought of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I appreciate his honesty. Yeah. No. Do they check those.
Speaker 2: Type of lists like before you get high?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Isn't that well, I'll be giving somebody.
Speaker 4: A second Chancey. It depends on what type of place you work too. That's gonna be checking.
Speaker 2: For sounds like that hoping it isn't a daycare.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the most scandalous things that ever happened at someone's work according to a new pole. Number five, At a newspaper, the big bosses came in and scolded the entire staff for spreading a quote baseless rumor that one of the managers there was sleeping with the head of shipping. A week later, that manager got arrested after being caught doing lude as in a car with somebody outside of the shipping depot.
Speaker 3: That could bes they're gonna know, Okay, to a room of journalists.
Speaker 4: Number four, a disgruntled freelancer who worked for a magazine tried to get all the employees to unionize, but they didn't really know the staff very well. So we put together a big list of phone numbers and called them individually to talk about how awful the owner was. The problem is, it turned out one of the employees he called was the owner's wife, so, needless to say, that plan did not end well.
Speaker 3: It's like I hate modern times when women keep their own last name.
Speaker 4: These are the most scandalous things that ever happened at somebody's workplace. According to a new survey number three, a movie theater manager got busted for under charging people who paid in cash. So what she would do is she would charge them the children's rate and then pocket the rest.
Speaker 2: I mean that's yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have.
Speaker 2: A couple friends that probably had gotten fired for the same thing.
Speaker 4: Turns out she'd actually been doing it for years, had stolen tens of thousands of dollars from the movie theater before anybody caught on.
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember in high school my best friend worked at a video rental store and he would just be like.
Speaker 2: Mah, just take it.
Speaker 3: I'm I don't think you can do it, but it feels so good to give them free stuff, you know.
Speaker 2: And they won't know. I'm like, you're not gonna end up with any movies left in the store. He got fired.
Speaker 4: Everybody did. Everybody have the thing were when they went to the movies with their family, your parents would make you lie about your age.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I mean that wasn't just the movies. That was any theme party restaurant.
Speaker 4: Hey we can free pancakes if you're four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mom now wants me to lie and say I'm a senior.
Speaker 4: On the other side, luckily, it's pretty believable. The over now number two. A manager at a landscaping company was having an affair with the owner's wife, who also worked there. What kind of goal do you have? You would secretly talk dirty to her over phone calls within the office until one day his two way radio was keyed on and everybody in the company heard the conversation.
Speaker 6: That is kind of hot.
Speaker 4: I know. Those are the scandals that I want to happen here. And the number one workplace scandal from this survey, someone's boss got upset with the employees and allegedly allegedly mixed her own bodily fluids into the company water cooler and let everybody on the staff drink from it for a week.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Want to know what bodily fluids?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 1: Nobody noticed for a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like an odd color to this and a weird smell, but we'll drink it anyway.
Speaker 4: Well, one guy's like, m tastes different, tastes better this time. So she obviously got fired for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then no one ever could drink water again.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, they're like put salt in the tap water. And then she was hired at our radio station for a brief sense, and everything went really well.
Speaker 8: That's why our coffee tastes so bad.
Speaker 4: Text in seventy five nine to tell us about what's the most scandalous thing that you remember happening at your workplace. We're going to do a phone tap right after.
Speaker 6: This frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We all know one, probably from school, the good looking guy who can go out and pick up any woman he wants, anytime he wants, anywhere he wants, and doesn't even have to try for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, one of our listeners says he has a buddy just like that who makes out with girls at the bars all the time, and he thought it would be funny if we messed with him about that. So you're gonna hear how we do it in your phone tap right now. Hello, Hey, is this Doug.
Speaker 9: This is Doug. Can I ask his gone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, my name is Sean. Apparently you made out with my sister.
Speaker 9: Okay, hang on a second, I'm sorry you said your name is Sean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and my sister's name is Michelle, you know.
Speaker 9: Okay, Can I ask you how you got Did you get my number from your sister.
Speaker 4: From the show? Well, because she says, you guys hooked up and she's bummed that you're not getting back to her. So I said I would call you and see what's going on.
Speaker 9: Okay, you're Michelle's brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like I said that.
Speaker 9: No, I'm just I'm just you know, I'm a little surprised by the by the call or whatever.
Speaker 4: Do you remember her?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: Absolutely? Yeah, I mean it was cool.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, let me just tell you about her and why she's really worth it, because she's super sweet heart of gold. Her favorite thing to do is go to the zoo and feed the giraffes with the long tongues because she feels a kinship because she has a long tongue too, which you mean I probably don't have to tell you. Wow, do you remember the tongue when shoots out and curls? Wait, even has like a little bit of a bluish tint to it, like a giraffe.
Speaker 9: Your sister's tongue is blue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as long as your arm.
Speaker 9: Okay, you don't remember this, I think I would.
Speaker 4: Remember to forget.
Speaker 9: Okay, you know, a Gene Simmons sized tongue and a girl.
Speaker 4: You know what, Just I just need to tell you man, she loves you. What even though it's been two years, she has not forgotten about that kiss. Wait a minute, what at the club?
Speaker 9: Wait, you're talking about something that happened two years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you keep making me repeat myself.
Speaker 9: Here, I as you're talking about like last week.
Speaker 4: She's never kissed anybody before that or after. Oh come on, I'm just telling you, come on. So all I'm asking, man, gout a guy here is if you could just call her because I think she's really a catch. Like just the other day, she was walking down the street. Look behind her, six dogs were following her.
Speaker 9: Okay, man, how cool is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That's cool? Like right, I mean no, it sounds kind of weird. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: It's what.
Speaker 9: It sounds bizarre to me.
Speaker 4: But we just say somebody that's that connected with animals. I mean, you don't want to let a girl like that slip away.
Speaker 9: I mean, no offense to your blue tongued sister. She sounds like a roll.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 9: But I don't remember any of this.
Speaker 4: I have one thing, super clear, it's gonna jog your memory. Okay, you may have noticed she does have RCF. She is RCS no RCF roller coaster face? What it's for people who walk around with their mouth wide open and their hair permanently blown straight back like they're going down a five hundred foot drop on a roller coaster.
Speaker 9: That doesn't even sound real.
Speaker 4: Google it. You've seen the pictures. Sometimes in the really severe cases, their arms are stuck in the straight up position.
Speaker 9: Look, man, okay, I am sorry, but none of this is ringing a bell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's got a pretty bad case of it. But like I said, heart of gold, I bet tongue like a giraffe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, some great personality.
Speaker 4: I bet so dogs following her everywhere. It sounds like a total sweetheart, and you sounds like a good dude. And I actually think it would totally work out between you guys if you had another chance with her. And that's why I looked up your address. What so, she's on the way there right now. Wait a minute, I mean that is that cool?
Speaker 9: No, it's not cool.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying she's not bringing the dogs with her. It's just going to be her this time.
Speaker 9: Are you sure that you know that a pack of straight dolls aren't going to follow her.
Speaker 4: We'll just close the door behind her quickly as soon as she comes inside.
Speaker 9: Okay, listen, I'm gonna be honest with you. Got a guy, Okay, this sounds like a girl. I would never guess what you're talking about. Roller coaster faith. Look man, the long blue tongue.
Speaker 4: The other thing I want to tell you, guy to guy is if you don't get with my sister, then your buddy Dustin's going to do it.
Speaker 9: Okay, what are you talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about your friend Dustin. He listens to a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, which is a show you're on getting prank phone called oh my God, Oh my god, this is a phone tap.
Speaker 9: I was getting ready to run out of my apartment.
Speaker 4: To go feed my sister, I know, with that long time Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 9: Ye honestly, I would be mad if I weren't so freaking relieved right now.
Speaker 4: You mean, if you weren't so physically attracted to that RCF.
Speaker 9: Yeah, by the way, I'm feeling that one. Yeah, I'm definitely using.
Speaker 6: That week up every morning was Foo taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: You've probably heard the saying never order Spaghettian meatballs on the first date unless you're one hundred percent sure you're going to lady in the trumpet.
Speaker 2: Axception.
Speaker 4: I've actually tried that with a chicken nugget once.
Speaker 2: Really that's it did not.
Speaker 4: Work out as sexy as I thought it would in my head. But anyway, look out because there's a brand new food item you should absolutely avoid ordering on any first date or you're probably gonna instantly turn them off. Fortunately, one of our listeners did it, and you're gonna hear what that was in your brand new second date update right after this second date update. D there's a new trend that's happening right now where people online are posting dating rapped videos.
Speaker 3: Like you're Spotify rapped, but like, wait, how many matches and sore you guys? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like an end of the year recap of their dating life from the past three hundred and sixty five days.
Speaker 2: I feel like that could go really wrong.
Speaker 1: It's like who you swipe on, what you don't like, who you know? Yeah, it's just it's a type person, yeah, or like.
Speaker 4: The total amount of dates that you tried for the past year and you're patting yourself on the back for.
Speaker 2: Getting Okay, it's not about the failure.
Speaker 4: And today's caller, Kelly mentioned in her email that she's dated around a lot over the past year, so our producer asked if she could give us a dating rap for herself.
Speaker 2: All right, so.
Speaker 4: We're gonna hear that in a second. First, Kelly, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Hi, thank you, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Thanks for being on with us. We want to hear about what's your dating rap briefly for us?
Speaker 2: If you can't every time you did wrap, I wanted to break down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't need to hypo, that's what I wanted, just give I can give you a beat if it would make the wraps way more for.
Speaker 4: Just a quick breakdown. What was your dating life like last year?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's funny. I wish I could wrap my raps. But it was sixteen first dates total, okay, mostly mostly Americans. I had two Australians, one Irish guy, one guy who I don't know what his action was, but I think he may have been homeless also or.
Speaker 1: Just or is that your version homeless?
Speaker 4: Just pick accents from Wow, no judgment, So that's good. It sounds like you're keeping your options open. Was there anything more? What what did you think about the sixteen guys that you were with? That sounds like that, you know what I meant? Sixteen guys you met separately during the year. How did they go? Yeah?
Speaker 10: You know, like out of the sixteen, six made it to a second date.
Speaker 4: Out of the six.
Speaker 10: Only three made it to a third date or more right? Yeah, Now all the guys two flat out rejected me right after the date. Eight were like mutual ghostings. Three I rejected and told them it just wasn't going to work, and one blocked me like immediately after the date. But I was he was a little suss I think he might have been married.
Speaker 4: Oho.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Yeah, nothing you did wrong there? How did than go out with them?
Speaker 4: I suppose alexis looking back at her sixteen first dates? How would you grade her overall experience?
Speaker 1: It's not like a good but one sixteen for being blocked like, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: What sixteen.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't for something she did exactly, that's a good aspect.
Speaker 10: I mean, out of the sixteen, I only had to pay half on like one of them, and I'm really old fashioned and I prefer the guy to pay. That's just how my mom and dad taught me.
Speaker 2: Old fashion your cheap. Let's be honest. I mean I know both.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just how it was. And I cried over two guys last year and ended up with zero.
Speaker 4: And I do make a lot of women cry when they listened to the show. Oh yeah, we do. So tell me. None of the sixteen guys worked out. But now apparently you say there's a new guy and that's why you reached out to us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's a new guy. I was hopeful. I don't know yet. His name is Steve. It was like an online match and it was just a casual date. It was really like less than a hour, like a forty minute.
Speaker 2: Oh so you went out with them already.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we just got Cuban sandwiches from this little sandwich shop and just went to the park and you just ate and talked. And we were by this playground with kids running around.
Speaker 2: And what kind of significant in some way the playground kid.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of information coming at us. I mean, there's sandwiches, there's a park, there's a playground, there's children. Does that sound like a good date? First? Like, overall, alexis no kids around, no sandwich, sandwich is okay, sandwich is okay.
Speaker 1: The playground was empty.
Speaker 3: I play on it, but it's the kid, okay.
Speaker 10: That would be a fun date. That would be No. It was really just kind of a lunch date really because like the sandwiches are really messy. And at one point he was like, you got something on your face and I was like, oh, where, and he was like, he pointed to like my entire lower half, and he was like everywhere under your nose.
Speaker 2: He's paying attention. You know, he's looking at you.
Speaker 1: You have like an I'm not even joking.
Speaker 3: When I met my husband, I didn't realize I carried so much food on my face until I met that man. And I was like, he always has something to point out because no one else before him ever said anything.
Speaker 4: It's much amazing how the women on this show can spin anything into a positive for another.
Speaker 1: You heard the odds, Jeff, I don't think that's bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, how'd you guys end it?
Speaker 10: After we ate, we were just kind of like, oh, if we had a frisbee, we throw it. But we just kind of kind of like picked up a stick and was kind of playing with it and then.
Speaker 4: Go get it. Get date.
Speaker 10: I mean I got no, but it got a little awkward. You know, I was really hoping he'd say, like, you know what, let's grab a drink and proceed to like a nighttime thing. And he's so cute. I'm sure he gets a lot of attention from women on on the app.
Speaker 2: So well, he doesn't sound very good at a date. I mean, he didn't even bring a frisbee. He didn't even get the sandwich place. He went to a park.
Speaker 4: Why is the man in trouble for paying for the sand which she's the one that date.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that I don't think he's getting hit on as much as she thinks because he is not as experienced as he should be, which is.
Speaker 2: A good gride.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's the man's fault somehow, but let's prove it. When we come back. We're gonna call Steve for you and try and get you your second date update. Right after that. Your name is Steve, you better pick up hold on second date update. I feel like in the first part we definitely miss something we miss and by we I mean Brook.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know that we were going there.
Speaker 4: Brooke was out that even though the guy is the one not calling Kelly back. Yes, and Kelly said herself, he's very good looking and must get a lot of attention on the dating apps. And Kelly's the one that had sandwich pieces all over her face. Brook heard all of that and says, Nope, the guy is a bad date planner. I bet no women want to go out with you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't say no women. I just said I don't think that he's as wanted as she thinks. I'm trying to hype her up. Okay, she has something to offer on this table, and he is gonna maybe maybe he was too intimidated by how awesome she is.
Speaker 1: You know, the sandwich all over her face.
Speaker 3: Listen, I've gotten food on my face. It shouldn't stop anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, but no, actually, yeah, eating politely once one of your dates. Try that. But look, the whole thing is Kelly really liked the guy that she met up with, Steve. They did a casual date in the park with Cuban sandwiches. They tossed a stick back and forth. It was a great time.
Speaker 2: The stick was a little straight, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean they weren't sure what else to do. It was short though, Yeah, and so now afterwards she's hoping to get one more shot with him because he's been kind of ghosty.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you heard from him at all?
Speaker 6: Kelly? I haven't.
Speaker 10: And now I'm nervous because I was really slobby. Maybe I was I grossed him out. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The passion that you had going into that sandwich is what it is.
Speaker 4: Understanding. If you could do that to a sandwich, just imagine what else you could do.
Speaker 1: That is right, Jeffrey, We are here to hypeer.
Speaker 4: Cups a lot of love a sandwich. Yeah, it's disgusting, all right, hold on, that's not what he says. But here we go with Dilla's number. We'll see what he has to say. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Ull.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're looking for Steve speaking And Hey Steve, I said we because you're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: He see how you doing?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: Uh, you're from the radio.
Speaker 3: And podcasts podcast to Yeah, yeah, we got a good podcast.
Speaker 2: We are multifaceted here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're in the future with our entertainment, but we're focused on you right now because one of our listeners went on a date with you the other day and really had a good time. He wants to see you again, but that hasn't quite happened yet, and she's not sure why. Her name's Kelly ah Man. Oh Man, Okay, oh Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's still doesn't sound good.
Speaker 4: The fact that you're not reaching out for another date is kind of hinting that you're not interested, but we're not sure if that's true or not. We want to know what you think about Kelly.
Speaker 7: Uh, she's very nice, like, Kelly's cool, but you know, I just don't think it's gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Is there is there a reason?
Speaker 3: I mean, did you went into it thinking that it could work out?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean definitely, But you know, like we got some food and then we went to the park and it just it started to get a little weird. But like, you know, I don't want to blow up a spot, like I don't even know you guys.
Speaker 5: So see, we didn't hear anything like weird.
Speaker 4: She said she had like some food or something on her face, but nothing stood out to be weird.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's weird to him, you know, like maybe it's weird to him to have a female have food all over their face.
Speaker 7: No, no, actually I thought that was kind of cute.
Speaker 1: See I told you guys, turn off all.
Speaker 4: What was the issue? You said it was weird?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's yeah, I'm like, so, you know, we were sitting on the bench, were chilling, and there's like a playground, you know, that's in this park that we're in, and oh yeah.
Speaker 2: She randomly mentioned that to us too.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, and she so there's like a bunch of kids playing, and all of a sudden, she points and she's like, oh my god, look imagine if will we had that many kids and those were all our kids running around and there were like like eight ten kids playing on the playground.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So she was describing a nightmare, right, Like that's how she meant, like, imagine how chaotic our life would be.
Speaker 7: She sounded thrilled.
Speaker 2: Oh thrilled.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's a red flag to you.
Speaker 6: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean like I've known you for like twenty minutes and now now we're having eight kids together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: In her defense, I will say it sounds like maybe she was just trying to fill the void, like maybe there was like an odd because she said like it kind of died at the end.
Speaker 2: Your guys, date. Maybe she was just trying to, like I say, dumb things.
Speaker 4: Could you understand that point of view?
Speaker 7: Maybe, Steve, I mean I guess I could. But she started getting like really into it. Oh, she was like naming them. Oh, there was like another one we were saying where she wasn't feeling one of the kids and she was like, he's not playing nice. You would put him up for an option.
Speaker 5: Okay, she's obviously kidding.
Speaker 4: Well, that should be a positive for you because you don't want that many.
Speaker 2: He would only have seven.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'd say she was a good mother of it.
Speaker 4: Just a mither okay, but that it sounds like it was all that conversation kind of scared you. Was too much for you joking or not? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean you know, like, yeah, but if.
Speaker 2: She was joking, maybe you could work it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And there's a perfect person to find out whether or not it was a joke. That's Kelly, who's on the other line right now waiting to talk to you. Wait, yeah, Kelly and her seven children say hi, Oh, did she.
Speaker 2: Give another one up for adoption? Or we gout a sick?
Speaker 4: Ever since you heard that Kelly?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Steve it's Kelly, I am I like fuming, I'm so offended. Yes, because and you know what this is why and how I realized why I had sixteen unsuccessful dates last year. It's because they were all like you, Steve, like emotionally and intellectually scented.
Speaker 2: Why are you upset? Why are you so mad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Because, my god, Brooke, you were totally right, Steve, you stock at planning a date.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to hype you up, tear you down.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 10: Listen, if you even had like an ounce of a sense of humor, like you would get that I was obviously joking, and I was for you to actually think that I was serious, Like, oh my god, like you must be a narcissist that you would think I would reach you for forty minutes and suddenly want to have your babies.
Speaker 4: All right, well, all right, I think we're I think we're going down a path we don't need to go down any farther. We were you weren't with Steve's response, there, Steve, are you there?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Apparently, but I'm still here.
Speaker 4: Would you like to respond to any of the allegations just against you?
Speaker 3: I thought you guys were all gonna have a big laugh about how it was a miscommunication.
Speaker 6: Steve.
Speaker 10: Bottom line, you planned a boring date and now I'm paying a price for it.
Speaker 4: That's nice, Steve. You see your data being and I'm not going to go for.
Speaker 10: Just the looks like I thought you were super.
Speaker 6: Cute too much?
Speaker 5: What kind of radio show is this?
Speaker 7: You just trash, dude?
Speaker 4: It depends on how many drinks Brooks.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to make her feel better about you not calling her, and now I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that this was already happening and I didn't realize it.
Speaker 7: You know, you don't have to tear somebody else down just to try to make somebody else feel fatter.
Speaker 1: That's a good class, ste I agree with you, all right.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to tear you down. I don't know, just I don't know if you did. I don't think you said anything wrong, Steve.
Speaker 4: Those are thoughts that should have happened before you said the terrible thing me either.
Speaker 9: I'm just being on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, everybody be honest with everybody. This is a good chance to have Steve admit that maybe he didn't plan the best first date.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he didn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, and maybe Kelly didn't make the best conversation trying to invent an entire family of eight twenty minutes into the conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh that Kelly owned that.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm sorry that I was so bored. I had to use my freaking imagination.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was an apology.
Speaker 2: I could have imagined the kids in like a sweatshop or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know her.
Speaker 1: It's like I wouldn't have been a red flag.
Speaker 4: Brooks trying to get her business planned. So Steve, if you're earn what I'm here, and then you probably see the same thing as me, which is potential for true love. And that's why we would be delighted to send you out on another date that we would pay for. Yeah, I don't know, the same day, messy sandwiches and all. Put it on our tap. Okay, adoption fees brook is going to cover that.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: Sure, what do you say?
Speaker 7: No, No, I'm not going out with her yet. I don't know what she's talking about. You went on sixteen failed dates like what like this? This woman is only one though, only it's about to be two.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry for something, dear, humor someday.
Speaker 10: Yeah, No, it's okay, Brooke. You know you're absolutely right. This guy knows nothing about planning and we should absolutely own this.
Speaker 4: God if you hope for all women, Broke, congratulations.
Speaker 6: Not freaking Jeffrey in the Black Call was.
Speaker 4: A great example of the power that Brook's words have with our listeners.
Speaker 2: I don't know what what went so wrong?
Speaker 4: I really don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I went from.
Speaker 2: Trying to hype somebody up, like I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, you weren't typing anybody up though, you were pushing the guy down to hype Because played out at the end of the first part, Brooke could have said, Okay, you guys did like a sweet little date in a park out in nature. He got you a meal. You guys spent time talking and getting to know each other.
Speaker 3: She was feeling self conscious because she's like, this is a really hot guy and he's probably got tons of girls, and I'm like, mad, the guy doesn't even bring a frisbee to a date.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you call the guy boring because he didn't book a midnight laser light show with free drugs or whatever types of dates that you're into. And look what happened. Immediately hopped on the Brooks opinion blew up into a tirade against every man who's ever let her down. Ever, it's a good reminder that we, and when I say we, I mean you again, Brooke, you need to stay open minded. If it's not your ideal cup of tea first date idea doesn't mean other people can enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I just was trying to make her feel.
Speaker 1: Better, jeff How many times we have to tell you that it's.
Speaker 4: Not worth it let other people feel sad? Sometimes I got to.
Speaker 3: A fast food burger place with a Bogo coupon on a first date and.
Speaker 2: Still gone out with the guy again.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: Everybody says low as Brooks are and your dating life couldn't possibly be bad. We're just saying we can try and help you with your date life. Email the show if you ever need help. We'll call that person. Wasn't calling you.
Speaker 6: Back, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it feel like every year there's some iconic band or music artist who announces their big farewell tour. Oh yeah, everybody scrambles to get tickets for that last chance to see them live in concert, then Elton. Two years later they're announcing this is there finally finished farewell tour. Yay, I have a stimput in now tour. And then the next year it's the final finale Forever for real, this time by Farewell Forever Tour.
Speaker 2: My t shirt from the first one eight years ago.
Speaker 4: I mean it's kind of misleading, but great marketing strategy to get people to show up and buy tickets.
Speaker 3: I would say they probably really do think they're going to retire, and then they realize how broke they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's why today I'm announcing this will be my farewell song of the week.
Speaker 2: Jeff, you're still under contract right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know will I be hanging up the microphone forever after this.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure when you sign that paper said you wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: I mean for this. I guess contractually I am obligated to die in this studio, right here, in this chair, but who knows. I wouldn't risk it. Make sure you're for what could possibly be my final forever Farewell song of the week. It's coming up right after this. It is time for my brand new song of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you look dressed for something. I don't know if it's that well, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if you've noticed, but where we live it's pretty cold. Yeah, it's free I checked the map, you know, the Weather Channel map of the interactive of the whole place. Apparently it's freezing cold everywhere. It doesn't matter where you are.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey's literally in a parka right now with a wolf a wolf scarf and big gloves that you can't even.
Speaker 2: Move your fingers in. Why you don't play it instrument.
Speaker 11: I'm still feeling it though, shivering a little bit with all this on. And if it's not cold where you are, then it's probably gonna be in the next few days. Just listen to this guy from Miami, Florida who's standing on a beach.
Speaker 5: Fourteen to truck to it just a snow.
Speaker 4: Even he's cold. Man, and man, whenever you've had that conversation before with somebody where he asked him, are you a warm weather person? Are you a cold weather person? How many people say that they prefer the cold weather?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I just massakiss, yeah, I mean less.
Speaker 4: Than one percent would say those people are probably serial killers who like it that way. But once again, here we are it's happening. The news is reporting the coldest, most dangerous winter of all time and recorded history.
Speaker 2: They're not wrong.
Speaker 6: I mean this time.
Speaker 4: I actually believe it because just the other day I was trying to get to my car and I slipped and ate it five separate times. I have never had my driveway be that completely I stove. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey told me this story the other day and he's like, I could have taken the hill or the stairs.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what did you do?
Speaker 3: And he's like, I tried, ball y.
Speaker 4: I did so. I had to climb over like a retaining wall with the garden just to reach my car.
Speaker 2: All I want is a ring camera video.
Speaker 4: But right now it is just so miserably horribly cold. The only way to warm us up is by brewing a hot mug of parody song. And that's why instead of doing Avril Levine's big hit Wow so complicated, it's young Jeffreys refrigerated. So I'm gonna point, even though I can't really point. I'll just throw my hand up when I'm there.
Speaker 3: Are very useful gloves here, like a boxer.
Speaker 4: Point. This morning in arctic blacks sweeping the country.
Speaker 7: Millions waking up to dangerously low temperature.
Speaker 4: Why do I have to be here to describe snowfall? It's pretty self explanatory. Freaked out because it's for below. Where did global warming?
Speaker 6: Gough?
Speaker 4: Dressed like that kid from Chris Story. Yeah, I'm randy.
Speaker 12: These hands can't feel where they are, skin blue like in Avatar. Get where Lincoln Park was coming from? Because I'm so numb, cold as an.
Speaker 4: Elf, I don freezer shell. The peas in the back are having a laugh when they canceled school. Used to be cooled me, but lately gotta why'd you go? And tearing the world re pregeraded.
Speaker 8: I stepped outside and icicles. They nearly got my head teeth capetated.
Speaker 9: The colt goes right.
Speaker 4: Through thermal suff winter cross spraying mace on my face and.
Speaker 8: My chest just to feel little he because pull the pleas and coffee drinks, the still you gotta buy me shake.
Speaker 4: And so so cold, frozen, worse than Elsa's house. Ice flows from my water, spouse. Can't you keep blizzards where they should be? At dairy Queen? Like Jack Dawson when he throws no thanks to his girlfriend Rose. My spouse sleeps with fourteen blankets on and leaves.
Speaker 8: Me nine ran for the mail, a slim d nfl a sprang bar of naple water.
Speaker 4: Dad broke my back.
Speaker 8: I tried to with too, but chipped off A tooth ezy freezing, a worry that a couple tolls economy amputation. Been wondering if it's possible to tell myself out with a light cremation to frost this heart too, because my cop doesn't start out of lunch because it stuck in the snow, dropping two nine knees feet shovelin and crumboling and yellowing out for sent potation snow you blow and shrunkkins down, loone, I'm can doll modes because Hi do.
Speaker 4: Coll What's that statue on the floor? Just my frozen labrador, He's my little cryogenic pup, my Stanley cub crying's the fail.
Speaker 8: My tears turned to hail, my teeth start to clack, a jaw twitch attack.
Speaker 4: So cold in the roost, chickens run in the Kassie.
Speaker 8: Chrispy walking down the streets kind of feeling like big escade and well slips and falls in an.
Speaker 4: Accident and injury attorney have a lid.
Speaker 8: Gate and just one big ice flute in the stuff.
Speaker 4: Had to cuff nine one one for some help.
Speaker 9: I was stuck because my.
Speaker 8: Butt got froze to porcelain and.
Speaker 4: Human seems a terrible commendation. Oh no, how's.
Speaker 8: It even colder than the other guy has the maiden?
Speaker 4: At bedtime? I'll just call into the yeven.
Speaker 8: Like a baby, staying in you baby and my winter bedroom curtain. Shaush Peters on feeding fire links, which you said, but I still feel chills and tragically the coolest man's guts got glazy tea snow cones brome.
Speaker 3: From and you gave me so many good ideas for staying warms. A little mace on everybody would feel it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put your comforter in the yeven. I bet it's actually really cozy in there. My favorite part, it never happened in a song the week before, was when you just shivered for a little bit. It was so cool that was unplaying.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: A guest, actually a text in seventy five to tell us what you thought about the song of the week. If your fingers actually work.
Speaker 2: For texting, that it is you can do textas speech.
Speaker 4: You can also check out the video up on all of our socials at Brook and Jeffrey and find all the lyrics there. Try and stay warm if you can't.
Speaker 6: Everybody freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Text to seventy five nine two says, Hey, jeff and Brook, do you guys ever think that winter is like a bad breakup? It's cold, you're shivering, and you keep wondering when it's finally gonna be over. It's ok if you missed it. Instead of singing April Levine's big hit from two thousand and two, so Complicated, I did my own version called refrigerated, because it is freaking cold out there, if you haven't noticed, and everybody's having to deal with it, workers, kids, families, radio show hosts who fall down the Ricey driveway ten times before trying to get into their car. Ba's a problem for everyone, and we're hearing a lot of feedback Brook, what's up?
Speaker 2: Oh, this one's sad.
Speaker 3: Someone texted in, I just booked a tropical vacation to the Bahamas leaving tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. Then looked at the weather report.
Speaker 3: Apparently my airport is supposed to get two feet of snow overnight.
Speaker 2: Oh can I drive to the Bahamas?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, give it a try. I'm sure that'll work. Fuck if you miss the dope, you want to hear it again. Song's gonna be up at the Brook and Jeffery YouTube page, on our Facebook, Insta and our TikTok all of it at Broken Jeffrey.
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: We got a brand new player to win Brooks Bucks today. Her name is Kira and her goal for this year is to have a healthy baby because she is currently fifteen weeks pregnant.
Speaker 2: I'm so sweet.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Kira.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna name it? Thank you?
Speaker 1: We don't know yet.
Speaker 9: We don't know if it's a boy or a girl.
Speaker 7: We've got some ideas.
Speaker 4: Okay, do we know who the father is?
Speaker 5: Jeffrey, that's not a question you asked.
Speaker 10: I don't know my husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be the host.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why why not?
Speaker 7: When it comes out, you know.
Speaker 4: Right, even if it's not, just tell him that it is. That's what Brooke does. So we're all happy for you. Let's get this baby some money so we could decorate that nursery right out of the studio while she leaves. You know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you do have to beat Brook out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 9: I think? So let's go all right.
Speaker 4: Here it goes. Your time starts now. Dolly Parton celebrates a birthday today. Is she in her seventies or eighties?
Speaker 10: Center eighties?
Speaker 4: All for one and one for all is the motto of what famous Triore. The Aviator and the Continental are car models made by whom a path. Santiago is the capital of what South American country, Argentina. Red Robin first opened in what west coast city. The California coyotes, wolves, and foxes are all classified as what type of animal good work? Kira Brook's gonna come back into the studio, and I know you don't know the gender, so uh, we're not doing name ideas yet, but can I suggest just.
Speaker 9: Something and go for it?
Speaker 4: Go with anything but Jeffrey because he will have a life of pure misery if you go with that name. So just anything besides it, and your baby will be golden, you know what. I'm trying to go for unique names anyhow, So I think you're already off the list.
Speaker 3: Don't even Okay, perfect, there's a pregnant woman on the phone.
Speaker 4: Come on, Okay, brook is the experienced mama on the show. Maybe you should be the one to give her one piece of advice.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I don't give advice to Newman.
Speaker 4: Well inspiring, Kira.
Speaker 2: All you need to do is love them. That's all they go to do. Everything else works out.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna let him be who they are and I'm just along for the ride.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, that's right, that's right back seat, you know, les or discipline or anything.
Speaker 4: Let them do whatever they want. A right, Brooks, your turn? Are you ready? Your time starts now. Dolly Parton celebrates a birthday today. Is she in her seventies or eighties?
Speaker 2: Eighties?
Speaker 4: All for One and One for All is the model of what famous trio The Three Musketeers, the Aviator and the Continental are car models made by whom Lincoln. Santiago is the capital of what South American country Brazil. Red Robin first opened in what West Coast city, Seattle. Coyotes, wolves, and foxes are all classified as what type of animal?
Speaker 2: Canine?
Speaker 4: Oh this one might be a close We're going to go on to the scoreboard and see how you both did with ose So shout out to all the kids that I met. Where was it, Krista? He already?
Speaker 2: I'm just you know, Josephina more than anything.
Speaker 4: You got you correct today? Cool?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 3: And a godfather for your child there you go and rock yep you got four.
Speaker 6: Found such city not state, California.
Speaker 4: That was the early baby brain kicking and let's get these answers in. Dolly Parton celebrates a birthday today. She's still in her seventies. She turned seventy eight, the same.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's ageless.
Speaker 4: She's all okay, you guys are insisting a little bit too much. There All for one and one for all is the motto of what famous trio that would be The Three Musketeers. Aviator and Continental are car models made by Lincoln. Santiago is the capital of the South American country Chile.
Speaker 3: I just flashed on watching Where in the world is Carmen San Diego For some day? I feel like I watched that episode about Santiago and I got it wrong.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Carmen, She's in Santiago. Red Robin First Open in Seattle started out as Sam's Tavern in the forties now for five hundred at restaurants in the US and Canada.
Speaker 6: I should have known that.
Speaker 4: Coyotes, wolves, and foxes are all classified as canines like dogs. So Kira, Unfortunately it wasn't enough to beat Brooke today. But the good news is just for playing, you win a fifty dollars Macy's gift card in celebration of National Use your Gift Card Day on Saturday, January twenty first. Treat yourself to something nice at Macy's.
Speaker 9: Awesome.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, congratulations from all of us.
Speaker 2: Huge here for you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: We're very excited and this is a really cool start to my year as well, so thank you for being part of that. Thanks for being on Tierra Back go to a podcast, play for the baby.
Speaker 5: Put little headphones on.
Speaker 2: Your belly when we want the baby to come out smarter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tira, make sure you come back and play again. Keep us updated on your situation. We'll be back to do situation. Well, you know it's a good situation. Pull me back to the wind Brooks bockx same time on Monday.
Speaker 6: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning,