Speaker 1: Text you will heal then textual.
Speaker 2: You know, most people have ten fingers, but if there's an emergency and you need an eleventh to get the job done texting, of course, then you've come to the right place.
Speaker 3: With textual healing you need, we're the finger we are if.
Speaker 1: You haven't heard it before.
Speaker 2: It's basically our way to help out our listeners who need a little bit of advice on what to say in a text conversation. And so, who's today's honored guest that needs our magical eleventh finger?
Speaker 1: But her name is Valerie. Valerie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hi, She's not creeped out by it. It doesn't matter what finger you need.
Speaker 2: So Valerie, tell us a little bit about a situation that you're dealing with and how we can help heal you textually of course.
Speaker 4: Well I'm going to need the healing. So I met this guy Tom at a happy hour. He's my friend's coworker, and you know, he was a nice guy and everything.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 4: I wasn't necessarily attracted to him, but I guess my friend thought it was a good idea to give him my number when he asked for it. So what happens gave him your number, yes, without asking my permission, and then I got a random test.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, that's always What did he say?
Speaker 4: So he asked me out? I was like my initial thought was like, that was really nice. But I know this sounds kind of shallow, but I'm really cute, Like I'm hot. I get a lot of guys after me, so I'm I'm used to it, and he's not really my type. So I kind of wanted to blow him off, and then I just waved possible.
Speaker 3: You could have just led with he's not my type. The confidence I do and I like that, but we probably don't need to tell him that, like I'm hotter than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is that what you need our help with to let him down?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess a little deeper. So I decided to just lie to him. I don't want to be like, hey, you're a few years older than me, I'm not really into you. You have a receiving hair lying.
Speaker 3: Did you say, alexis is that brutal? No?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say it to him. Yeah, No, I just went the route of like, oh, I'm really sick, maybe some other time. And then a week later, like clockwork, he messaged me again and asked me for drinks for this upcoming weekend.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I think you're getting confused with like calling sick for work and date.
Speaker 4: Well, I took whatever excuse I could think of, because you know, I thought that was the easier way out. And now I'm just in a little deep because I I told him that a family member passed away and I'd be out of town for the funeral. What.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So first you were sick and now somebody's dead.
Speaker 4: It happened right all the next you're in jail.
Speaker 1: The hurricane's happening. I can't so we're doing damage control.
Speaker 4: Then, well it gets more complicated, guys.
Speaker 1: Oh no, boy, what happened?
Speaker 4: Oh well, so I guessed my friend and I was like, here's what's going on. I like this guy, like he's a nice dive, but he's not really my type. And she's like, well he's really really rich.
Speaker 3: Oh like just a heads up that changes things.
Speaker 4: And then I did what every girl would do and just googled his name, and I found out that he's the heir to a huge fortune, Like the company his grandfather started has been around like I don't know a hundred years or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, relating hairline just got hot. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's actually a company that like anybody that went into a rosary store, Like you guys have seen this company a million times. I almost fell off my chair when I read this, so of course I was like, oh my god, what did I you So.
Speaker 2: After you found out that now he's super rich, now you're interested.
Speaker 4: So now I'm totally interested.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Wait, so like, now now you can be attracted to him. Yeah, it works like that, broke I know sounds it doesn't work like that in my head. Okay, So we're moving forward to.
Speaker 1: Money is an attractive thing. Yeah, apparently power well, but you.
Speaker 3: Still have to have sex with it. Like I don't know, close your eyes. It just it doesn't work for me, but it works for you.
Speaker 4: And I just want to say something. He's not the worst guy I've ever seen, Like, he's not that bad, okay, but the money took him to another level. You girls don't have to talk about anyway, doesn't I got you? So I made it even worse and I tested him again and I was like, oh my god, you won't believe it. My aunt woke up in the coffin, and I'll what.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh so now you're free? Just kidding, She's fine.
Speaker 3: But you honestly told that my aunt woke up.
Speaker 1: In the coffin.
Speaker 4: I even used the emoji oh wow.
Speaker 3: Often that family is burying their aunt alive.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know. How does he respond to that text?
Speaker 4: He actually hasn't responded yet. Yeah, it's really dumb. And I really want to go on a date. And now I got myself in trouble. I have no idea what to say him. Why you guys hopefully will be my saviors.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, you have dug us a giant hole to crawl out of.
Speaker 3: But we're doing a follow up text and my aunt woke up in a coffin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean I think you just need to get his sympathy back now and be like, oh, actually she died again, so funerals back on.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, I think you probably at this point just need to own up to what you've done and just say that like it was a joke.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking. I was thinking, a joke. Sorry, just say sorry. I have a dark sense of humor or something.
Speaker 1: Sorry, bad joke. You know, but it's so random. It sounds like a joke. It does, yeah, like you can get away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, actually, that's that's what I was thinking of texting. But I needed your confirmation to know it was okay to say that.
Speaker 2: Just what sorry, bad joke and like maybe like a like a sideways sideways.
Speaker 3: Face okay okay, And you could even add that was a lot funnier in my head, do you know what I mean? M Because I think everyone can understand when you send a joke via text that you think is going to be really funny, and even when you reread it, you're like, oh god, yeah.
Speaker 5: Well and somebody knew, like if it was like one of your besties, you totally they know your sense of humor totally sending that.
Speaker 4: Oh I sent it, I send it already, ski.
Speaker 6: Okay okay, so now we wait, all right, well that's good. Now this is at least he can you know, just say, well, okay, it.
Speaker 2: Is I'll say, ha ha ha weird weird read on your humor right now, but that's okay.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry to interrupt you guys that wait, there's dus already.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's texting back.
Speaker 3: Whoa he didn't repay to the first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, I'm sorry. Oh my god, he said, wait where you're joking that your aunt woke up in the coffin or that she died.
Speaker 3: Just say just say all of it, all of it, all of it.
Speaker 2: Know you think, Yeah, I'm a huge liar. You can't trust anything I said.
Speaker 5: No, No, you want to say she was in the hospital, but she's one hundred percent better now, you never mind.
Speaker 1: Just say I'm joking about her waking up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would say that the dead ant like if.
Speaker 1: They still free, Yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: You can at least get a date if you still have a dead aunt. You can't get a date. If you're like, oh, I joked.
Speaker 3: About the whole I know you want to date if you haven't done, so what what if you just don't go into specifics about what you were joking about. Just say, no, the aunt waking up, but I am free this weekend.
Speaker 2: Just move it past to the next part of the conversation. Trying not to stick too long. I didn't think of that, Valerie, What do you think?
Speaker 4: No, I think that sounds good, because like, I'm not going to do well if he keeps trying to get details.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what brand of coffin did she wake up in?
Speaker 5: I just bought the company.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I wrote I was joking about the waking up part. Anyway, turned out I'm free this weekend, okay.
Speaker 3: Smiley face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so that suns out. We need to go to break real quick. So we're going to play a song.
Speaker 2: We'll come back and see how millionaire billionaire Tom responds when we do more textual healing. Next, we're in the middle of textual healing with one of our listeners named Valerie, and she's trying to get a date with a guy that she's kind of blown off twice already, but then she found out that he's loaded into the air to a mega fortune. Apparently that's her number one love language. So right now she's trying to back out of the second excuse that she used, which was her aunt passed away tragically. Yeah, so we're in the middle of backing out of that, and the last text that she sent she said she was joking about her family member waking up in a coffin. Oh yeah, but said, hey, I'm still down to clown this weekend. Don't know if that's really the best way to handle this. But you know what, let's see if the guy responded Valerie, has he sent anything back?
Speaker 3: He did? Okay, god, okay, we ended on a real big positive that you were free.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, he's very curious because he's like, okay, question mark, question mark, question mark. So what happened to the funeral?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Why would he ask that? Why? Why did you have to tell you? Why couldn't you have just said you're busy, like every other human on the planet would have said.
Speaker 2: And get those handles like me, you want to get a time machine and reverse and go back and read she sent me. Look, I think we're dealing with the air to a mega fortune here. So during the break, I actually looked up how to attract a rich guy and lots of dating experts wait in But I liked one comment from plug but sixty two, who said get a boob job.
Speaker 3: They always tell me that, I'm like, do I have to? No better ways are out?
Speaker 2: But seriously, one of the experts really said, rich men like sensible women who have other things going on in their lives besides just dating.
Speaker 3: Like funerals with.
Speaker 2: Funerals, taking a class, you know, being social with their other friends.
Speaker 1: Et cetera.
Speaker 2: So, Valerie, do you have any hobbies or sensibilities you could like weave into this conversation.
Speaker 3: Is this like pride and prejudice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're dealing with rich elite men.
Speaker 3: Okay, they give what's a rich man?
Speaker 1: I've never had, Valerie.
Speaker 4: I mean I do like rock climbing, and I mean I could actually say, hey, that's how my aunt died.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, we.
Speaker 3: Need to be the past and you just you just have to say the funeral.
Speaker 1: Valors that she was joking.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 6: She was seventy four. That's why she's got a very dry, very raw sense of Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like it, Valerie, it's not good.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to address the funeral first, right in the sex. You have to say the funeral got moved. Just leave up general.
Speaker 4: I was actually thinking maybe I can tell them the funerals at noon and I'm free, like later in the day or at night.
Speaker 3: I feel like most people wouldn't want to take you out on a date after you've been crying.
Speaker 2: Fun people would like to go out on a date after a fun wear a little black dressed to both oh yes, sexy.
Speaker 3: Like a time Yeah, like oh, the funerals earlier than I thought. I can still make it. Okay, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that when you lie, you don't want to give specifics because then you're gonna have to remember specifics and that's bad.
Speaker 4: Well, this is why I'm coming to you, guys. Okay, clearly I'm not good at this, so I can just say the funerals earlier in the day, I'm actually free at night.
Speaker 3: Just say earlier than I thought. I'm still free to go out Saturday night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, the funerals earlier than I thought. I'm actually free that night.
Speaker 2: And kissing emoji no, okay, okay, drink drink emoji, Martini glass emoji.
Speaker 3: I don't think any emojis.
Speaker 4: Okay, did you did that one?
Speaker 3: It would be double smiling.
Speaker 1: Did you put an emoji on that Valerie?
Speaker 4: I didn't. I feel like I said emojis for like everything.
Speaker 3: Dancing girl over the top of the.
Speaker 2: When she uses emoji, pil clothes on the floor, emoji everything. Okay, We're going to wait to see if he responds, but I'm in the meantime, Jose, what's your strategy?
Speaker 1: How do you get a rich girl? Rich girl?
Speaker 5: I have no idea I get younger girls that are broke and that have no self esteem.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh you don't.
Speaker 5: I couldn't even try if I wanted yourself from their phone.
Speaker 6: I'm a comedian and they're like, oh gross ones.
Speaker 5: Remember I asked her out the artist Lizzo and she was like, oh, you're a comedian.
Speaker 6: Y'all talk about your girlfriends on stage, which is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you trying to talk to us?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: What did he write back?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So he goes, I'm actually jetting out Saturday afternoon. I'll be gone for a month, but I wouldn't mind going with you to the funeral to offer some support.
Speaker 3: This guy will not get off of the funeral get on that jet.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Okay, he taught her and he wants proof.
Speaker 1: He suspects something, and he's like.
Speaker 3: No, no, your family is really private. Your family is very private. They are weird, weird religious sect that doesn't allow people into the inner circle.
Speaker 2: No details, super.
Speaker 3: I mean, he can't come. Your your aunt would disapprove.
Speaker 4: Funerals everyone's allowed to or anything.
Speaker 3: No, you don't take a date to a funeral. Tell him that's tacky.
Speaker 4: I really feel like I need to connect with him though before he leaves, or like that'll be it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, what are you gonna do kill your aunt so that there's a funeral this weekend?
Speaker 4: That's not a terrible idea, Like not the killing my aunt part, But what if I just take him to like a funeral, like I'll find some you know, old lady who passed away. I'll go there for five minutes, like I'll start crying, I'll dress all of black all that, and then we leave and then they'll just like make out because he's gonna console me. And next thing, I'm engaged to a billionaire.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you don't.
Speaker 2: It's not like you have to go and talk to anybody or give a speech at the funeral.
Speaker 1: You just have to pop in real quickly, Like I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I love her too much. I have to leave. Put on your nose makeup that day.
Speaker 4: Wear sunglasses. I do, wear like really big sunglasses, and like stay in the back and be like, oh, I can't tell anybody in my family. Is too hard?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you don't want to just kill your rand It might be.
Speaker 3: Easy you're going to funeral crash. I mean at one point, you know, a lot of people may be offended by that, But if it was at my funeral, I'd be cool with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If I was the dead one, I think it'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Especially if a billionaire shows up to your funeral. That makes me look extra.
Speaker 3: Important because it just adds a little mystery to the person's life who just died.
Speaker 5: I'm not the only one getting stiffed do here.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hate to say this, I'm kind of coming around on this idea that you just go to a random funeral.
Speaker 4: I think this is just the easiest thing. Guys, Like, I've dug myself in this hole and no pun intended, and I really don't want to risk losing him, Like before he goes away, I need to see him and like stay in his mind, because he can go off and just meet someone else and forget about me, Okay, and I don't want that.
Speaker 3: Okay, when you're looking at the obituaries, just find someone who like seems fun loving at least.
Speaker 4: Okay. I mean, what do you guys think if I just say I think I might like that?
Speaker 3: Is this a moral thing that we shouldn't cross into bad.
Speaker 2: There's nothing bad about attending somebody's funeral more than talk to anybody.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 6: If she can like not finesse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta find someone that's well loved though, so there's lots of people there to show.
Speaker 2: Up at a lonely person, all right, So I mean I think you have our support, Valerie, to go out. Just find a funeral, attend it for a couple of minutes, and then and then.
Speaker 1: Just go on your date with mister billionaire.
Speaker 3: If you give us an update, yes, I like that.
Speaker 6: We need it.
Speaker 1: Or national news and we'll get an update. Yes, come back and tell us what happened.
Speaker 4: I promise I will let you know what happens. I will keep you updated because.
Speaker 3: It's a big Okay, right now, just text him, okay, I'll send you the info later. Plan on it Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: He wants to go to a funeral Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.