Speaker 1: Atlanta's prestigious all female HBCU, Spelman College has received the largest donation ever given to an HBCEU. Spellman trustee Rohnda E. Striker and her husband, William D. Johnston donated get this guy's one hundred million dollars in amar of the one hundredth anniversary of Spelman College being named in nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 2: That's like a million dollars for every year right outside. That's beautiful. D.
Speaker 1: Spellman officials released a statement of gratitude and shared pictures of the FALC faculty and the student's reactions.
Speaker 2: Reportedly, seventy five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Of the gift will be allocated to scholarships, and the remainding twenty five million will be used to upgrade on campus living, which includes renovating the dorms and improving public safety. So congratulations to the Spelmanites.
Speaker 3: Wow, what I want to go to?
Speaker 4: I know how to get get these essays together.
Speaker 5: That's why that's that's my sister's all my mind. And my sister was a spell mcgrad. Oh yeah, all right, you know you when you give the speech at graduation, I'm like, you's them all right?
Speaker 1: Here we go This is big news for Uncle Charlie. Congratulations. We have to say congratulations because Uncle Charlie Wilson will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in LA on January twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: That's happening next Monday.
Speaker 1: Uncle Charlie is being celebrated for his five decades, fifty years of his illustrious career and his classic hits and influence. So congratulations, well deserved, Charlie, Well deserved.
Speaker 2: Uncle Charlie.
Speaker 3: Don't have a star. I thought, yeah, he should have been had one. I don't understand this. Martin just got his.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But you know what called I don't wait on these people. I don't wait on any people. I'm getting mine in my driveway. See, I'm not finna wait for someone to get me on right in my drive When you pull up, you see my star?
Speaker 3: Why you gotta come by your house see your star? If you want to see it. I can see your video of it. But it's up to you.
Speaker 4: So when we go to Hollywood and we walking down Vine on all those different streets, and we look down on Start, we will never see yours.
Speaker 2: That's what he's saying, unless you go to his drive.
Speaker 3: We have to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta go to Houston and kick on Tommy Star. It's in the driveway, the drive way home, Uncle Charlie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the time being, you getting on.
Speaker 2: You got favorite baby daddy. We love us a Nick Cannon.
Speaker 1: Nick says he has no plans to have baby number thirteen anytime soon.
Speaker 2: It's finally getting to your h Nick.
Speaker 1: In an exclusive interview with People, Nick was asked if he plans to welcome more kids to his big family, and he responded, quote, I'm chilling right now. There's no plans on the horizon as of yet. It's so funny how everybody's always trying to get me to have more kids.
Speaker 2: It's like, twelve ain't enough? Oh, Nick, who's trying to get you more kids?
Speaker 3: You got twelve?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 3: It's somewhere and sit down, everyone.
Speaker 2: Put it away and get a poseconomy.
Speaker 3: He wish me.
Speaker 1: Nick has twins, of course, with Mariah, Moroccan and Monroe. Then he had Golden Rise, powerful more twins, Zion and Zillan beautiful legendary Onyx, and then of course baby Zen who passed away at only five months old. And then he's got Halo and these twelve kids are with five baby mamas.
Speaker 3: Nick ain't no regular names, and that ain't no what I was saying.
Speaker 4: He was out of name time, because when you name a baby powerful, that's all we.
Speaker 3: Could come up with. His next baby name gonna be surprised, that's what.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, somebody baby the thirteen baby by the name might be didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of baby mama's five to be exact popular TikToker, I'm sure you guys have heard about this story. His name is Zeeddi well Zeti supposedly has five ladies pregnant at the same time.
Speaker 2: Okay, five lady's pregnant at the same time.
Speaker 1: And get this, he had a baby shower for all five women at the same time.
Speaker 2: He's only twenty two, he's a.
Speaker 1: Rapper, and his video of the baby shower on January fourteenth has gone viral. One of Zeeddi's baby mama's posted quote, when your baby daddy got four other girls pregnant at the same time, we decided to have a baby shower on the same day. She also stated there's no bad blood between her and the four other pregnant ladies. There was speculation that it could be a hoax.
Speaker 2: To promote his new songs. And I hope it is.
Speaker 5: Average one of who these kids ain't gonna be able to go to college. All of them are gonna go at the same time. If somebody gotta get a trade or something. Everybody ain't gonna make the cut go to college. I'm just letting y'all know all five that ain't gonna be.
Speaker 2: To go Just that's really sad. It's sad, that's really it's sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's sad because for who the hell said Zendy gonna have a long career in rap?
Speaker 2: That's what you said about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I don't know.
Speaker 4: Four kids somebody like to somebody ain't going to college.
Speaker 3: I believe that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be able to take care of them. Let me let me see jay z Zeddy don't see it happening. You gotta take care think of the babies when you're doing all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is that is hit song?
Speaker 4: We don't know it yet.
Speaker 5: You got four baby, mama had this boy, and then who are these ladies?
Speaker 2: That's the sad part.
Speaker 3: I mean, all jokes aside they comfortable with this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, then you allow this man to treat you this way and get all of you all pregnant at the same time.
Speaker 2: Now y'all celebrating, y'all pregnant. It's not even your moment again.
Speaker 3: Long, No, I thought your moment you shanted with three other women. Yeah, you got a special at all. That's horrible and.
Speaker 2: Poor special. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he need to go on Nick Cannon and try to get some names together.
Speaker 1: Well, Zetti's song is chat shot, by the way, junior, chat chat chat chat what.
Speaker 2: Not cha cha slide? Okay, we know that.
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead, coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we're gonna play a quick game of one has to go right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening hard Morning Show