Speaker 1: It is time now for sports talk with Junior.
Speaker 2: What you got Junior?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, division round of the playoffs in the NFL was a really good weekend of football and uh a little sad today. So yeah, yeah, you know, you know, the Ravens beat the Texas thirty four to ten. H.
Speaker 1: Don't feel so bad. Don't don't beat yourself. H. Yeah, we had a good run. We did.
Speaker 3: We had a good run. He did he did? You already know who did not already text me? Did you get yours?
Speaker 1: I don't respond to, Steve, I don't respond to don't do that. You know you talked to me when you when you decide you want to come to work, that's when when you talked.
Speaker 2: All right, but congratulations tell.
Speaker 3: Lamar Jackson, Lamar Jackson. Yeah, balm man.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: And then uh, you know man, the forty nine ers, you know, I almost thought the Packers was gonna win this game. Forty nine is over the package twenty four to twenty one. It looked like the forty nine is gonna upset them. But you know, hey, later, thanks change forty nine ers twenty four the package forty one, and then you know what, let's go ahead and give it up for Detroit though, Delroy in the building, Detroit, baby a G a g Come on man over the bucks thirty one, two and three, talk about any of that game with your boy coming to Baker Mayfield through that pick at the last other two minutes and.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yep, yep. The trot is on fire.
Speaker 3: The whole sideline was up and down. Come on the fielder that didn't say that said everybody's gonna come out. It's Detroit though.
Speaker 2: Did down to the four baby Yeah, and look, man, look at this again playing these Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Man, hush Dave, our.
Speaker 2: Engineer is from Kansas City. You can tell everybody.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven twenty four over the Bills. I mean they pulled it off again on the road in Buffalo, man, I mean, what can you say if I pass?
Speaker 1: But looking for a job.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be looking for a job. He's gonna be looking for a job because the Bills, Mafia, Bills, Mofia, they don't play. Yeah, they said so next Sunday, Championship. Sunday we got the Chiefs and the Ravens, and then we got the Lions and forty nine ers. That's championship Sunday next week. We'll talk about it all week.
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna see what? Because be on this road to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: So guess what.
Speaker 3: Hey man, thank you Texas for a great season. It's be the last day y'all see the hat. Y'all won't see it no more after this.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Good job, your job, you wear in your hat. Man, you're not a fan with a fan.
Speaker 3: We just hated the playoffs no more.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Sorry about those Texans. Thank you Junior.
Speaker 2: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.