Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all.
Speaker 4: Don't given them.
Speaker 1: Black the busy.
Speaker 5: Listen to me.
Speaker 4: I want to joy.
Speaker 6: Joy.
Speaker 1: You gotta do that, you love, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta turn, got to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 3: You probably got to turn the mouth mount turn then a.
Speaker 4: Look, come on, come on you.
Speaker 7: Huh, I sure will. Hey, good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. I've been saying it like that since I got it too. All right, got a good one for you today. Yesterday the other day, I was talking to you about the most effective weapon available to us as human beings, I think is prayer. I think prayer helps us in so many ways. But right now, what I want to do is I want to show you how prayer pays off. I want to show you what good it can do for you. Even me, I use it every day, and the days I don't use it, I feel it that that, you know, the days that I go, you know, without talking to him as much, I notice it.
Speaker 2: I feel it. I feel a.
Speaker 7: Certain kind of way, you know, those that doubts starts slipping in again. That uneasy feeling of uncertainty slips in again, and that wondering what I'm gonna do starts slipping in again. Happens to me, happens to everybody. Man, I think, I really, really do you know, if people will just keep it real with each other, stop being this Christian this superman, because you ain't you ain't. There's a scripture that says that's none perfect, no, not one, and that's everybody that cover all of us thought it. So sometimes I think we're a little too hard on each other with that too, Seeing that's how we not perfect. We immediately want to just just oh man, you just want to kill when we find somebody do something wrong. Bell If we go public, everything go public now it called social media. But anyway, I just want to talk to you about how prayer pays off. It's called it all eye and money. People got money, call it all eyes. So return on investment. People always looking for a return on investment. You know, nobody, nobody in business really gives you money without understanding the return on investment. They don't even give money to charities unless they think it can do something with the bottom line. A lot of companies work like that. I found out out myself. Sad, but it is true. So since everything is expected to work on a return on investment, I assume because we're human beings. So since we are human beings, whether you're in business or not, you still in the business of living. I think when you pray, you should expect a return on your investment. You talk to him, you spend time opening up to him, You bowed your head to him, you humbled yourself, you got on your knees. I mean, but really we talking God here. So really, what you're doing ain't really about nothing. Be honest with you.
Speaker 8: A little bit that you do do on his behalf, it just pales in comparison with what he does.
Speaker 7: But let's just say you want to call yourself invested, well, let me show you how it pays off. This because see for me, this is for me now, prayer pays off in different ways. That's what I had to learn. See, I was praying, but I was asking him specifically for what I wanted. I had the audacity, though, to turn around and tell him how to do what I wanted. That's amazing.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: I can't tell you how many blessings I block come in my way by putting my faith in what I said I wanted and how I wanted him to do it. I want you to give me this. I want that person to go away. I want this person to accept everything you say. Then I want to go over here and I want this deal to happen like this, and I want that person to just step aside and let me through. And then I want that I was I had it mapped out. God must have been chuckling really hard. He had been good. Boy, I made you to be funny. But boy, you funny now. So you're gonna tell me how to do it. And you've all heard this right here. If you want to make God laugh telling me your plan, well, that's what I did. And that's how we pray. A lot of times we pray, and we pray. In the prayer, we're telling him how to work it out. Well, here's a deal. This is what I've learned. Prayer pays off in different ways. There's a different return of my investment when I pray. See, sometimes when I'm praying for something, a situation to dissolve itself or go away, sometimes I get courage out of the prayer. Prayer provides me courage. That's just to go on and look at it. I guess face it.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 7: Sometimes when I'm praying about a situation, sometimes prayer gives me hanging power. Sometimes, man, it just I look up and I'm just handling it better. Sometimes prayer gives you laugh at off power. Sometimes, man, you just got to laugh at off whatever. Man you trip it?
Speaker 8: Do you know what that is? If you could do that?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: Sometimes it gives you a show of strength power.
Speaker 7: Sometimes prayer allows you to have the appearance that you got it all together. Nobody got to know the world wining the tornado, the hurricane that's swirling in your life. You standing over that like the eye. The hurricane just and it's all swirling around you. But you standing there like the eye, you just as calm. That's what prayer does. So when you pray, man, it builds up a lot of things in you. You know what it's done for me. Prayer has built up character in me. It's made me have more character because I'm able to stand stronger on the things I say because I've been praying, because I've been asking God for all of those return of investments, I've been asking God for courage. I've been asking God for hanging that. I've been asking him to give me the power to walk away. I've asked him to give me ignored power. I've asked him to help me laugh it off. I've asked him to show me strength. But you know what I was doing, I was really praying, not really for them things.
Speaker 8: Be real with you. I was asking him to help me. Lord, help me.
Speaker 2: You ever done that?
Speaker 7: You have asked God for help, and then all of a sudden, the list of these things show up. See, sometimes how you want the problem to be solved ain't the best way. There's a lesson to be learned when we make mistakes. And sometimes you got to stay in that fire and you got to learn that lesson. But guess what, though, when you come out of it, you're gonna be better for it. You gonna know more about it. Come on, y'all, pray. He's solid. His word is true, It lasts forever. He do what he said he gonna do now all day, all night, twenty four seven. He do it all day, all night, and then some more. His word don't ever change.
Speaker 8: It's true. It works for me. It worked for you.
Speaker 7: It worked for Jake's, It works for Old Steam. It worked for Kirk Franklin. It worked for Paula White, It worked for Billy Graham. It worked for Mother Teresa. It worked for Gandhy, It worked for the Princess Arabs. It worked, man, it.
Speaker 8: Worked for you.
Speaker 2: What you're waiting for? Why don't you put praying your game? Watch what happened to you?
Speaker 7: You sitting in that jail cell and you struggling with it, and they telling you blood in, blood out, you can't get in you. That's foolishness, man, What you mean God can get you out of anything. Look, man, if you done read your Bible, he'dne got some people lot some sticky situations. I don't know what you're talking about. If Daniel was in the lions den and Jonah was in the belly of the whale, what you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Where you are?
Speaker 7: You just sitting in the cell with some dudes around, You're talking about what they gonna do? Man, you got to be real. God can't nothing to do nothing. Nobody can't nobody do nothing to you. God won't give you the strength to handle prayer change his things.
Speaker 10: Man, you're listening, Morning.
Speaker 6: Rise and shine, give yourself that stretch, that moaning you own, and you sit on the edge of the bed, you think the man, and then you got to do what you got to get out and get something. It is Monday morning, Steve Hobby Morning Show, and Steve was out, but the crew was here.
Speaker 2: That means me. That means Nephew, Tommy.
Speaker 6: That means Shirley Strawberry, call of Farrell and Mississippi Monica and the one and only kill Junior boy face here June. The boy's face ain't the words of my uncle, Killer Wan Killer Wan.
Speaker 2: Top of the morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody good on this great getting up morning, y'all, Good morning, all right now, Jane, Jane, I almost gone in a minute now, y'all know.
Speaker 3: This, Shirley, don't say that's moving right.
Speaker 2: No, we better start Christmas shopping. It's gonna be here in a minute now. Just here.
Speaker 3: We just took all tree down, about to put them back up.
Speaker 2: Them trees are in my garage.
Speaker 6: And I don't like the fact that Jackie push the tree on my side of the garage and not her side.
Speaker 2: You know, her side nice and clean.
Speaker 6: She can pull in pull out my side everything everything, boy, That.
Speaker 1: Means you got to clean up your site.
Speaker 6: No, it means I gotta get everything to the storage. That's the key is getting getting Christmas stuff back to the storage.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you take that's what that means.
Speaker 3: Speaking of holidays. Did y'all see already when you go to the store, they already got Valentine stuff upper, Yeah.
Speaker 6: They did.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody. Don't nobody love nobody like that. Ain't nobody trying.
Speaker 5: To get it.
Speaker 3: You got to get a guard and not that far out. We'll let you that far out.
Speaker 2: That's just you like that man. Stop.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they got some Matches Day stuff in that nine Marti Grass.
Speaker 1: And Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: That's nothing called Marti Gras is up in the stoves.
Speaker 2: Now. I love Mighty Gras. I'm with Mary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I found out, call too that y'all have something in the worms. They had Marti Gras trees. So they don't take their cretry down. They just change the lights on it. Well, we be making one year decorated our tree marts.
Speaker 5: They did.
Speaker 3: That problem is that I just didn't know they serious.
Speaker 2: Now that's what I call stretching it. Stretching a tree, Now, that's just stretching the.
Speaker 3: Tree, treat my tree business and my body purpling gold own that you're a lot of money for the gallery.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make the word.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take ladies. I'm gonna take you all to the mony Gral. But y'all, you know, y'all gotta work for the beads. I'm just gonna put it like that. Oh, I don't want to see call that Mark Gron. I don't want to see Shrelett mart I.
Speaker 1: Just buried a man from the waters.
Speaker 2: You already know. Yeah, we're getting these beads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going to the zooloper raid every all of that.
Speaker 1: I found out how you got them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you want some beads too?
Speaker 1: I got something I went home with some let's just say that.
Speaker 3: All right, keep it moving, y'all will go to the Zulu party. Yeah the ball, get the ball, all the things you have to commit the center, Yeah, all the god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're looking at your coworkers differently. Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, time. Yeah, we just go ahead and start the show. Some beads too, baby from Mississippi, don't why have we better put a suit on and come with us?
Speaker 12: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour. We will run that prank back with the nephew right after this.
Speaker 2: Who was that fan? Little boy?
Speaker 12: You're listening hard Morning Show. It is time now to run that prank back with the nephew.
Speaker 2: What you got for his neph My dog, Apollo, let's go cat dog, my dog? You come on? Kay?
Speaker 13: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello? Is this apartment eighteen C? Yeah? This this ATC hey man, my name Vergil?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Who is this right here?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 5: Who is it?
Speaker 13: You speaking of?
Speaker 9: Marcuts? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Marcus? Let me ask you something, man, y'all, y'all, y'all didn't messed up? Y'all, ain't got a pollow arrested last night on some Trump tough charges.
Speaker 9: Man, hold on, I'm lost here? What what what is this you're talking about?
Speaker 5: You got a pillow arrested last night on some Trump tough charges.
Speaker 13: Are you sure you got it?
Speaker 9: Right now?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Right now? Man? Y'all? You you and you and you a A teen C? H? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Okay, this a tenC?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: Tell me now? What is this about? Apollow? Who is the pollow? I don't I don't know what you got?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 5: Got a pillow arrested last night on some trump tough charges. You know now he downtown and and and and and everdent is somebody pressing charges. So now I've got to figure out how we're gonna I'm gonna get a Pollow out of jail, come in, and I need to call to go downtown and gone in and so Apollow could come.
Speaker 9: On funk the Brakes.
Speaker 5: Boss.
Speaker 9: Listen to what you're saying. Now, you calling me about somebody that I don't even know. I ain't even I don't know no Apollo.
Speaker 3: You know you.
Speaker 9: I apologize for your own boy and and in everything that's going down, But I don't know nobody named Apollo. I really don't know. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know, y'all, y'all, y'all ain't called the police last night.
Speaker 9: Ain't nobody calling no police.
Speaker 5: You ain't called You're gonna sit here and lie to me and tell me you ain't called no police last night.
Speaker 9: Let's take this back now. Now, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: My name is Virgin.
Speaker 9: Now, Now how you come about getting my number?
Speaker 5: Hook? Don't worry about how I got you, Nomber, I got it you the one I know you, the one got Apollow arrested on these Trump chargers.
Speaker 9: Don't worry not hold on.
Speaker 5: How you know how you know where I live because I live above you.
Speaker 9: I live in nineteen six, nineteen six. So are you the one that got the loude barking dog all hours?
Speaker 5: Ro My dog is Apollo, Apollo.
Speaker 9: Man, you got me thinking that you're talking about some human being. You sitting here calling me about some animal, some dog, my dog.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, first of all, charge nah ever dealer you press in charge? Hey, listen down there to get my dog out of jail.
Speaker 9: Man every dayner, you need to listen to what you're talking about. Man, you calling me about some animal. Listen. We called the front desk people about disturbance. Every time we look around, we hear your dog. So you might need to take it over with whoever that's in charge with the apartment complex, because that's who we informed about your loud dog. Now you know you calling me? How you got my number? I don't know, but you need to check this out and talk with the people that's in charge of the apartment complex.
Speaker 5: I'm taking it up with the person that could have fouled the complaint and got my dog arrested. Last night. Not my dog downe man on some trump really charged really really ain't even read we didn't even read Apollo his rights or nothing like that.
Speaker 9: Really you really talking to this Listen what you're saying dolls.
Speaker 5: Man, And it's all this calls for you.
Speaker 9: Man, I think you need to you need some counselor or somethingout because you're talking about a dog. How can a dog get arrested? You need to Uh, this is crazy. Listen. I don't think we got anything else to talk about, man, because now.
Speaker 5: We got we got to talk about a polo. Man. How you gonna go down there and get him out of jail? And you need to have him hell back by the here this evening. I ain't finna go through this without my dog being here.
Speaker 9: This man sounds crazy. Maybe this man calling me about a dog being arrested, this is the dog that be balking.
Speaker 5: It's a problo man. A polom is a is a family member and you've got him arrested. Man for what? And man, why would you do something like that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 9: How about this? You and that dog. Don't be calling me no more talking to me about some dog that I ain't got no console over. You need to take this over the police or whoever called. Ain't nobody calling them police?
Speaker 5: Did you just say a polo?
Speaker 9: Man? Listen?
Speaker 5: Did you just say that you heard what I said? Okay, Okay, hey man, I'm not trying to argue. Okay, look, look, let's let's just let's just do this here. Is it any way you could just come down there with me this evening and drop the charge.
Speaker 9: Come down well down.
Speaker 5: To the police station. Man, well polo dogg see done? Listen, listen, Okay, I'm not trying to holler he down there on some trump to charge. You can't pick him out in the lineup if you want to follow clean.
Speaker 13: They got no fro.
Speaker 9: Listen, man, do you really hear what you're saying now?
Speaker 5: I know they say man best friend as a dog, But.
Speaker 9: You taking this a little bit too far now. You need to really listen to what you're talking about. You need to have all this what you got a problem with with the at the front desk and the police if they you got your dog. This really don't make any sense right now to me. Now, I apologize once again about your dog, but I think we have our business finished right man, because I'll tell.
Speaker 5: You something let me tell you something. Try to testify against against a pollow and see whatever.
Speaker 9: But in the world you tell you Listen, man, I'm gonna tell you like this, you Apollo, and anything else that you got to say about this.
Speaker 5: You found my number, You found you know where I live.
Speaker 9: You just come to see me.
Speaker 5: You really want that. I'm through with this phone call.
Speaker 9: Man, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: Let me say this right here, to try to try to get on the stand and testify against a pollow. And I promise you, dog, you're gonna have some problems on your hands.
Speaker 9: Listen, you really talking them some nonsense right now? You really hear what you're saying to me. Apollo is a dog. I know he a dog.
Speaker 5: He's my dog.
Speaker 13: You know what.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what? Hey, man, how did uh? How that pretty little wife for you is doing the one that be at home while you're gone to work all day? You just say to me, is that pretty little wife for you that be gone, that be at home when you're gone?
Speaker 9: What's your what's your name?
Speaker 5: All Rich told you my main.
Speaker 9: Verse check this nineteen see where you at right?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 9: Well, please believe that's what we're about to meet right now. Because now in now thing to come up here talking to me about my wife.
Speaker 5: So if it's any other dog you got up.
Speaker 9: In the place, please believe that dog was gonna get.
Speaker 5: Stuck right along with your Okay, well I got one.
Speaker 9: For me, But you got to say to me because you a little too far around with me and a dog. Now you're trying to talk about what's going on in my household and my wife. Please believe nineteen see is where you're about to find he Let me tell you.
Speaker 5: Who else up here in nineteen See that's waiting on me, all of them?
Speaker 13: Buck? Who ell is all up in nineteen?
Speaker 5: Okay, let me tell you who else is here? You want to know who else in here? Man, I'm going to tell you it's here. Nephew thiments from the Steve Harby Morning Show is up here in nineteen Say.
Speaker 13: What the hell.
Speaker 9: Nephew this? Nephew? Tim god.
Speaker 5: Man, you got me cussing?
Speaker 9: Man, My mama be listening to this station.
Speaker 12: Hey man, you.
Speaker 5: Gotta tell me this, baby. What's the baddest radio station in the lane?
Speaker 9: The Steve Harvey Morning Show and nephew time is crazy?
Speaker 5: I can't believe it?
Speaker 1: All right, what I'll coming up next.
Speaker 12: It is asked the riddle of you're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, a prestigious Spelman College receives a one hundred million dollar donation living legend Charlie Wilson. Uncle Charlie will be honored with the star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Nick Cannon says he's taking a break from making babies. What that's all carrying up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to as the Riddlow and Junior. This one's from Jess and Seattle. Jess writes, I pulled up to the gas station and a man rushed over to pump my gas. I thought he worked there, but he was just being nice. His wife came out of the store, cursing and yelling at me to get out. She took a photo of my tags.
Speaker 1: Should I be worried?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? As Jess as a girl?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I'm okassooming Jessica.
Speaker 6: And the man came over the pump gas and then lady and then lady come out of his own wife. Yeah okay, then you should have took ooh yeah, you should be concerned. She didn't you go get your hands. Yeah, it's just a matter of time. But at least you got a full tank, so you're ready for a high speed change.
Speaker 2: You're good, you got a full Get to get to move around here, go ahead, No, I'll tell you. My thing was Jesse. You have got to stop being fan. That's what you got.
Speaker 3: Stuff you got to You got to fat yourself up, start knocked too foul.
Speaker 13: What you need to do?
Speaker 3: You just need to start looking unattractive. If that's what you need to start doing. Yes, because this man didn't even care his wife was in the store. Yeah he knew she was in the store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knew she was in the store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he went over there.
Speaker 3: Now you run out there to pump your gas. Okay, you need to start looking like her.
Speaker 5: Wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, moving on, booty gas, booty funk. Go ahead.
Speaker 12: Answer with Donna and Cincinnati La. Donna says, Been hadn't had sex with me in five months. I assume he's cheating, so I am too. My husband must suspect something because he's checked my phone a few times. Should I crush his ego and tell him that he's not the only cheater.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I'll tell you what when he checking that phone, half something up in that phone to see had that other dude up in there?
Speaker 2: No black naked?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you want to, I mean, if you want to reveal what's going on?
Speaker 3: Going on?
Speaker 6: And next time he checked that phone, I promise you, I bet you, I bet he says something when he when he's when he go on this phone, next time, have something in there for him to see and make sure it's way molding him way molding.
Speaker 3: No crush his ego, crushing, crush the ego. Yeah, yeah, I'm talking about you.
Speaker 1: Usual man.
Speaker 3: Got picks and abs, fives calf toads done too. Yeah, get everything. Let him see something he ain't let them see it? Yeah, no, no, because we both cheating.
Speaker 10: Why why can't she just cheating?
Speaker 1: Silence?
Speaker 3: Why does she girl he cheating with ain't even looking better than her, the girl he cheating with. But the dude though, the dude got to look better than.
Speaker 2: Him, and.
Speaker 1: She needs to let him know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girl he cheating with, he cheating with a personal treat with your training.
Speaker 1: This is advice from guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this one, whatever picture in there, you need to run off the screen. You understand you need to really make you off the string.
Speaker 3: If my wife cheating with a man that looked worse than me, I ain't even mad.
Speaker 1: Even a little bit. Why not?
Speaker 3: I ain't mad because because you missed this, you mess this up.
Speaker 2: You let this go.
Speaker 3: Attractive as it is, you let this go now. If you want to hurt me, hurt me, get denzil, get interest. Yeah, yeah, yeah, then I'm gonna have something to complain about. I keep calling you, I can't believe you.
Speaker 2: But if it's Larry down at the gas, ain't that pumped the gas?
Speaker 3: And the last question a man Larry?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 12: Moving on to Frankie and Tampa, Frankie writes, I have breasting plans and I have to lose, and I have lost weight. My girlfriends tease me now, saying my breast look enormous and that I need more booty to even out my figure. I want the jokes to stop, but I'm not confrontational. What can I say to stop these jokes?
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're gonna say, but if you if the way you describing it, you're gonna fall over in a minute. You're gonna start telling over You're gonna have to get some back there to balance this thing out, because sound like your front is way molding your back. You're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna keep falling. You got the balance, You got to put some booty weight on the handle, their front weight.
Speaker 2: You got to.
Speaker 6: But I don't you know as far as you getting attitude of what they saying, I ain't got no problem with that. But you've got the balance is get you some body you already win, got damn plant, Yeah, get you, get you some body plans.
Speaker 2: You know how much is a butt? Now? A butt called?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What a butt?
Speaker 7: Run?
Speaker 2: Y'all know? Down?
Speaker 3: Everybody getting it down? Yeah they're down?
Speaker 2: Now, what's the going price up of a nice round? But what is that?
Speaker 1: Thousand dollars? Seven?
Speaker 10: Thou out?
Speaker 6: You can get a butt half priced? I know you can get half. Yeah, you can get a three thousand dollars buttus.
Speaker 3: But Tom, you know, if you want to just stop the jokes though, that's what you want to stop the joke. Yeah, all you modica bards quit talking to me. You stop that immediately, All you Monica's bad chested, all the A cups standing at attention a cups. Yeah Jesus talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, too hard, too far, junior.
Speaker 3: Like even before that felt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would never I would never do nothing like that. But but listen, A cups blow your horn.
Speaker 3: Don't get us kicked off. Mom just going hong k you ain't ch ain't, got no chance.
Speaker 1: And then I'm quiet.
Speaker 2: The sea cups is taken up for the A cups.
Speaker 3: You can't nobody notice you walking by. Okay, be quiet, don't say that.
Speaker 12: The last one, guys, Dolores and Augustus says, my grandson and his girlfriend lived with me. I have a male friend that I casually date, but we're not together, like in a relationship. He likes to show out in front of the young woman when he visits me. But I look jealous if I mentioned this to him.
Speaker 6: Oh he like her, you like her, trust me. He thought about in a hundred times. And his little grandson, he don't know nothing. He's so young, and now you he have no iply I deal with that. Old old g has got his eye on his baby right now. So yeah, if you want to say something, you can, But I'm just letting you know that.
Speaker 1: Showing out in front of the girlfriend, Uh.
Speaker 6: That's what old geez do Shirley, Okay, and I still say old g Now that's what we do. We do that.
Speaker 2: We sure hot, y'all.
Speaker 3: I don't know why y'all mad at mister Hamilton. Mister Hampton come over there for something. Mister Hamilton. Know what he's looking at. Mister Hamilton, know he's see You got to show him. Mister Hampton put his best suits on going over there. Cut your grandson girlfriend. Now, ain't nothing wrong with that. Mister Hampton. He got on some white and red Stacey Adams every time he come over there and put him up on the furniture. You see this right here, You see what you see what this c is right here?
Speaker 2: I ain't mad at mister Hampton.
Speaker 1: Come toe Labnary Hour Entertainment News right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: Atlanta's prestigious all female HBCU Spelman College has received the largest donation ever given to an HBCEU. Spellman trustee Rohnda E. Striker and her husband, William D. Johnston donated Get this Guy's one hundred million dollars in amar of the one hundredth anniversary of Spellman College being named in nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 1: That's like a million dollars for every year right out. That's beautiful.
Speaker 12: D Spellman officials released a statement of gratitude and shared pictures of the fal faculty and the student's reactions. Reportedly, seventy five million dollars of the gift will be allocated to scholarships, and the remainding twenty five million will be used to upgrade on campus living, which includes renovating the dorms and improving public safety. So congratulations to the Spellman nights.
Speaker 3: Wow, I want to go to Spelman, I know, to get get these essays together.
Speaker 6: That's that's my that's my sister's all my mind. And my sister was a spell mcgrad. Oh yeah, all right, you know you when you give the speech at graduation. I'm like them, all right, here we go. This is big news for uncle Charlie. Congratulations.
Speaker 12: We have to say congratulations because uncle Charlie Wilson will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in LA on January twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: That's happening next Monday.
Speaker 12: Uncle Charlie is being celebrated for his five decades fifty years of his illustrious career and his classic hits and influence. So congratulations, well deserved, Charlie, Well deserved.
Speaker 1: Uncle Charlie, don't have a star, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He should have been had one. I don't understand this.
Speaker 3: Martin just got his.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But you know what, I don't wait on these people. I don't wait on any people. I'm getting mine in my driveway. See, I'm not finna wait for someone to get me on right in my drive When you pull up, you see my star?
Speaker 3: Why you gotta come by your house see your star.
Speaker 2: If you want to see it. I can see your video of it. But it's up to you.
Speaker 11: So when we go to Hollywood and we walking down Vine on all those different streets and we lit down on the start, we will never see yours.
Speaker 1: That's what he's saying. Unless you go to his drive fan.
Speaker 13: We have to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta go to Houston and kick on Tommy Star. It's in the driveway.
Speaker 1: Drive way, Uncle Charlie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the time being, you get on.
Speaker 1: You got favorite baby daddy. We love us a Nick Cannon.
Speaker 12: Nick says he has no plans to have baby number thirteen anytime soon. It's finally getting to yan Nick. In an exclusive interview, with people. Nick was asked if he plans to welcome more kids to his big family, and he responded, quote, I'm chilling right now. There's no plans on the horizon as of yet. It's so funny how everybody's always trying to get me to have more kids.
Speaker 1: It's like, twelve ain't enough. Oh, Nick, who's trying to get you to have more kids?
Speaker 2: You got twelve?
Speaker 1: What people.
Speaker 2: Somewhere and sit down, everyone, put it away and.
Speaker 1: Get a poseconomy.
Speaker 2: He's wish me.
Speaker 12: Nick has twins, of course, with Mariah Moroccan and Monroe. Then he had Golden Rise powerful more twins Zion and Zillan beautiful legendary Onyx and then of course baby Zen who passed away.
Speaker 1: At only five months old.
Speaker 12: And then he's got Halo and these twelve kids are with five baby mamas.
Speaker 3: Wow, Nick, no no, I was saying, he run out of name time, because when you name a baby powerful, that's all we could come up with.
Speaker 2: His next baby, n ain't gonna be surprised, that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody baby the thirteen baby by the name might be didn't know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, speaking of baby Mama's five to be exact popular TikToker.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you guys have heard about this story.
Speaker 12: His name is Zetti well Zy supposedly has five ladies pregnant at the same time.
Speaker 1: Okay, lady's pregnant at the same time.
Speaker 12: And get this, he had a baby shower for all five women at the same time.
Speaker 1: He's only twenty two.
Speaker 12: He's a rapper, and his video of the baby shower on January fourteenth has gone viral. One of Zeddi's baby Mama's posted quote, when your baby daddy got four other girls pregnant at the same time, we decided to have a baby shower on this same day. She also stated there's no bad blood between her and the four other pregnant ladies.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: There was speculation that it could be a hoax to promote his new songs, and I hope it is Everagee who these kids ain't gonna be a to go to college.
Speaker 6: All of them are gonna go at the same time. Somebody gotta get a trade or something. Everybody ain't gonna make the cut go to college. I'm just letting y'all know all five that ain't gonna be to go just that's really sad.
Speaker 2: It's sad.
Speaker 1: That's really it's sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sad because but who the hell said zitdy gonna have a long career in rap, that's what you said about. Yeah, because kids, somebody likes somebody ain't going to college. I believe that he's gonna be able to take care of these Let me let me see jay z Zitty don't see it happening.
Speaker 1: You gotta take care think of the babies when you're doing all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is that's hit song?
Speaker 10: We don't know it?
Speaker 2: Ye TikTok.
Speaker 3: You got four baby mom head boy? And then who are these ladies? That's the sad part.
Speaker 1: I mean all jokes aside the comfort.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then you.
Speaker 11: Allow this man to treat you this way and get all of you all pregnant at the same time. Now y'all celebrating, y'all pregnant.
Speaker 3: It's not even your moments again. Long, No, I thought your mom you' shanted with three other women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a special at all. That's horrible and.
Speaker 1: Poor special.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he need to go Nick Cannon and try to get some names together.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Zetti's song is chat Chat by the way, junior chat Chat Chat Chat what not chat yaw slide. Okay, we know that.
Speaker 12: All right, go ahead, coming up twenty minutes after the hour, we're gonna play a quick game of One has to go right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, one of these has to go. Uh lotion, soap, deodorant?
Speaker 2: Okay, soap got to be here. Yeah, just the lotions.
Speaker 3: But I'm clean.
Speaker 2: I just that's so.
Speaker 3: I ain't funky either. Lotion be out here, care what you say?
Speaker 1: One has to go. Roaches, mosquitoes, spiders.
Speaker 2: And roaches.
Speaker 3: Roaches have to go.
Speaker 6: Roaches.
Speaker 1: That's the most hated.
Speaker 3: And because roaches infest your house, and it almost feel like some people treating like family. Yeah, they don't try to kill him. I can't can't do roach, I can't. But yeah, siders, Yeah I killed over roaches, but roaches not like McCaul. You ain't ever sitting nobody the house and seeing the roads go up the wall and they ain't dead nothing. You want to kill him, but it's not your house.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there roaches when I was little?
Speaker 3: I don't, but we was was killing. We was at a war with roaches.
Speaker 1: We had a whole war roaches there's a chef on.
Speaker 12: I think the GRAM recently, and he was he was a chef and he was making a live video making something.
Speaker 3: Roach was on the wall.
Speaker 2: He turned around, he turned around, try to kill roaches just back there. Yeah, let me get in this shot. Me getting this shot.
Speaker 1: A lot of customer.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so he broach like his family.
Speaker 12: All right, Okay, if you're a woman, buck teeth, hairy arms, harry under arms, or corns on the toes.
Speaker 1: This is for the men for if one has to go. No, no, no one has to go on a woman.
Speaker 3: If you see a buck tee, te.
Speaker 1: Harry, under arms, or corns on their on their.
Speaker 2: Toes, oh I can't do the coss got to go.
Speaker 1: So you can take buck teeth.
Speaker 2: Mine, but your feet looking like that and your buck te but their.
Speaker 3: Feet got to be right, yeah, tongue them down.
Speaker 6: Right, and we're gonna have to do something. We have to cone this half on your arm. We cool, but we got.
Speaker 3: No if you if you put a heel on, if you put a heel on and there's knots in the heel, no I don't want that.
Speaker 12: All oxtails, turkey necks, neckbones. One has to go neck.
Speaker 2: Bones, got it? Neck bones. I'm not a neck bone guy. I'm turkey next and I still.
Speaker 3: Too, but neckbone and you know what, you know, it ain't never enough to meet on a neck box.
Speaker 2: And I don't know who niked? Is what niked? Where is it coming from?
Speaker 1: What does that come from?
Speaker 4: Parlam?
Speaker 3: What the neck bones?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Who is this?
Speaker 2: I can't I think it's a pig. It's a pig. Yeah. I don't want that. I don't want the neckbox?
Speaker 12: All right, Guys coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, have you ever slipped up and hooked up with an X and then seriously regretted it?
Speaker 2: Remembered why you're listening?
Speaker 10: Morning show?
Speaker 12: Well, today's show co host Hoda Codby revealed that she recently had a tryst with an unnamed X and she regrets it ever happened. She said she wished she had more willpower. Hoda is single and dating now after ending an eight year relationship. So here's a question for you, guys, years before you got married, Okay, did you hook up with an X and immediately regret it?
Speaker 5: Do you.
Speaker 1: Stay away?
Speaker 10: What happened?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Sorry to drudge us and do it since we here, this's is gone.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the disclaiming.
Speaker 2: That that meant that, that's why we talked about.
Speaker 14: Whenever we asked questions like this, of course they show Okay, we'll answer it.
Speaker 2: I said, yes, I don't want to expound on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I expound him.
Speaker 6: I did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did, and I read it regret.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 3: The reason why I realized why I was with in the first place.
Speaker 2: She couldn't read what.
Speaker 1: When I got together, I were reading No.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: It was like she had nothing to talk about because she ain't reading nothing. She ain't know nothing. I had to usually have to give the newspaper. Just read this article and let's just discuss it. Because other than being yeah, no, no, other than you just being fine, you have nothing to talk about. That's what made the relationship born. You have nothing to.
Speaker 2: Offer it just no, no, no, fine works. You don't have to say.
Speaker 9: Nothing but.
Speaker 3: Be fine, and you you in the relationship. And she can't read, she don't know nothing. Every time you go out to a restaurant, she don't know what the order, she don't know nothing.
Speaker 2: She came with order for her She fine no, And unless she said about it, what is what do you what did you then?
Speaker 1: How did you happen to hook up with her again?
Speaker 3: Because she's fine? What you mean over there, say, jigga, don't judge me.
Speaker 2: Don't judge you asked.
Speaker 1: The question about she can't.
Speaker 2: Place.
Speaker 3: She has nothing to talk about.
Speaker 6: You're not talking this for a moment, junior. You just do it and don't make eye contact. This is just for a moment.
Speaker 3: When you sit up there and look at somebody and all they's just saying she's fine, though I thought so fine. Don't you don't it, don't it, don't it, don't it, don't it, don't supply everything?
Speaker 2: She just fine.
Speaker 3: But I swear to God, she didn't know nothing was happening in the world.
Speaker 2: Nothing do it all for me. I'm just telling you, I just I don't know this one over here.
Speaker 4: You need to watch.
Speaker 3: Trying to put the disclaim up because you didn't marry the fiant. You married somebody some sense, didn't.
Speaker 6: I don't care if you just found out slavery was Come on over here, come on, girl, get you some.
Speaker 1: You got you got socks?
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, you do hush up.
Speaker 1: That North, but you regret it now.
Speaker 2: Like holder, it's yeah. That feeling afterwards is like I had no business doing that.
Speaker 1: So then what do you what?
Speaker 11: What is?
Speaker 2: What do you do after that? You know, I'm looking for my shoes and my shirt. I'm trying to get about.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what makes it?
Speaker 3: It's the phone call after because we don't know what to say each other after we know we had no business doing it.
Speaker 2: But when they called and asked you, like, so what we're doing now, we're not doing the damn.
Speaker 1: Thing nothing, so they think you're back together.
Speaker 2: No we're not. No, we're not that. Yeah, no, you know we're not.
Speaker 3: Mama wanted to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Tell you mama, Dad.
Speaker 3: Not talking no more, mama. Mama asked, what are you coming by? Tell you mama paralyfe I ain't going back back here.
Speaker 2: No, tell your mama my wednesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah we did to you.
Speaker 8: We did to you.
Speaker 3: No wow, oh wow, Okay we should have did this in the first place. We got back together.
Speaker 1: No, just because she was fine that made you do it?
Speaker 2: All right? All right?
Speaker 1: Thanks guys.
Speaker 12: Coming up next to nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is he needs new underwear. Okay, we'll get into that.
Speaker 1: Find out what they got.
Speaker 2: A trials conversation right there.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's time for the nephew and the prank phone call for today. Nephew, what you got?
Speaker 6: You know, when people pass away, I just truly believe that they ought to be buried or not buried, but they should have their funeral wherever they hung out the most.
Speaker 2: Do you understand what I'm saying, wherever they hung out the most?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, I mean, I mean, think about it this right here.
Speaker 6: Choppa dye So since Choppa dyed, choppap was always at the closet, you know what I'm saying, So we should have Chopper's funeral at the club, don't you think, Well, that's what chapel was. That's where people knew him from. People knew Chopper from the club. Why would we not set up some tables and set up some chill and bring the casket in there and have cho the.
Speaker 2: Club at the club. Ain't nobody doing that? We're find to do it right now. This is Chopper's funeral at the club.
Speaker 6: Chopper's funeral at the club, cat Dog, if you could, Uh, I'm trying to reach James James, Yeah, yeah, what's up. Hey, This this is Gerald. I was a friend of uh, your friend Chapel. Yeah, Chopper just uh passed away last week, right, Yeah, I know they supposed to have the funeral and stuff over at at my Baptist church. And uh, I don't really know you, but me and me and Choppa and a bunch of rest those man when you used to hang out at the club not too far from the house, you know, that's pretty much where Chopper was all.
Speaker 2: The time at the club.
Speaker 6: Anyway, what a bunch of us was over at the club talking, man, and I was we was really want to reach out to one of the family members, you know, And then somebody said you was, you know, kind of a good friend of his, and we we we we decided to call you and see if you didn't mind. Do you think that you can talk to uh some of the family members and see if they don't mind having the funeral.
Speaker 13: At the club at the club.
Speaker 2: See what, let me let me try to explain something to you, Jane. What we're trying to do is.
Speaker 13: See, we believe that we believe you said at the club, come on the club funeral, And that's what I understand it.
Speaker 6: But see, see Choppel Chop ain't really go to church a whole lot. You know what I'm saying, He ain't really really go along as I've been knowing.
Speaker 2: Now he loved the Lord and stuff like that, clayl.
Speaker 13: But these are church going folks, fer I understand.
Speaker 6: But see Chapel wouldn't Chapel when Chapel went to the club. So what I'm asking you is, let's have the funeral at the club.
Speaker 9: Hell, no, bro, come on, we can't have no funeral at no club.
Speaker 13: Man, Come on, No, no, I can't.
Speaker 6: But but what what I'm saying is dog is that he wasn't really he wasn't really no church going person. I believe that a person ought to be uh the last words are to be said over him in a place he's more familiar with.
Speaker 13: You know what I'm saying, A player? Player, No, I don't. I don't know what you mean. No, just just gotta be a funeral. This is this is church, for I go to church and all my folks go to church. Now we got to this sing up in church. This this is a church thing.
Speaker 6: But you don't, you don't feel But do you understand where I'm coming from? Know, there a man ought to gone on and the last words are to be in a place he more familiar with.
Speaker 2: Now, if he went to church, then I understand that.
Speaker 13: You said, oh bro, hell no, no, See it's his chance to get itself right. And we don't.
Speaker 9: We don't have them up in church in front of everybody.
Speaker 13: You know, that don't make sense. Who's this again?
Speaker 9: I mean, who are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Gerald, but.
Speaker 13: Who is Gerald?
Speaker 7: I mean?
Speaker 3: How do you?
Speaker 13: How do you relate to this? Are you a preacher? Or are you not?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: You no, no, no, no, I'm I was friends with Chopper and see I hung out at the club and still hang out there with a whole bunch of you know, was real good friends with Chopper, and we were saying that, you know, Choppers, the last words about Chopper or to be said at the club, because see that's what Chopper was.
Speaker 2: But five six days a week, that's what Chappa was.
Speaker 13: Yeah. But what church are you affiliated with?
Speaker 5: I mean, what? What?
Speaker 13: Why the hell would I I try to talk to the family, make me look stupid in front of the family. Telling them to put this thing in the club.
Speaker 9: How is that gonna go off?
Speaker 2: Well? See, see, that's what I'm saying. You know them way more than we do, because.
Speaker 13: You're talking about trying to move from a damn funeral at a church to a damn nightclub or a strip club or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no strip club, just a nightclub.
Speaker 13: I mean, you're talking about maving folks travel from across the country and meeting in the damn club.
Speaker 9: What kind of that.
Speaker 2: But that's what chaper was. That's what Chapel was.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna look, if I'm the one telling them this ruted to the damn.
Speaker 2: Club, You're gonna look like somebody that's trying.
Speaker 13: To I'm gonna look like a food No, you're not.
Speaker 2: You're gonna look like somebody's trying to keep it real.
Speaker 5: Come to the damn funeral.
Speaker 9: If I was to do something like that, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this hit in.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this here, Jane, do you think do you think you can maybe get the body and bring it over to the club. Now, well, just saying before they even do the funeral or.
Speaker 13: Whatever, Hell no, I ain't touching getting to walk in the dog by myself. Don't touch this body for hell.
Speaker 6: Now, we're just trying to say our last words at Chopper Man in the place.
Speaker 9: That Chopper mon, no help again.
Speaker 13: You you get my number.
Speaker 2: Somebody at the club had your number said you was print.
Speaker 13: What do y'all call me? Of all folks, what y'all call me?
Speaker 2: They say you good? You in with the family, and you can.
Speaker 13: Tell me with the family. But I ain't in in the family. Make me look stupid.
Speaker 9: Tell now, won't y'all? I get out of them to the family. Y'all call the family, y'all tell them.
Speaker 13: That yourself, man, I won't.
Speaker 2: I just trying to get you to bring the body by man.
Speaker 13: And let us no, I ain't touching no dead body.
Speaker 2: We just want to have one last drink with Chopper Man.
Speaker 9: You have one with your boys, and you get together with them and y'all talk about bottom and let them know how Chopper was, what kind of prison he was, what kind of person We.
Speaker 1: Need to We want Chopp up to be there.
Speaker 2: This Chopper, this is Chopper you're talking about man.
Speaker 13: Bring y'all to the chudge. Y'all need to be up in the church.
Speaker 1: We want to have Chopper at the club.
Speaker 9: We know mo man, y'all fuller, well, we known my have my looking like a fool at the damn funeral?
Speaker 1: What this about Chopper?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 13: And damn writing about chopping?
Speaker 1: You'll break Chopper to that club.
Speaker 13: Y'all tripping, man, I ain't doing. I'm just going to this funeral. I'm gonna care to say what I think about chopping.
Speaker 9: And I'm tall. If y'all want to add crazy in front of town, y'all call the falling, y'allseelfing do this.
Speaker 1: Look, I got one more thing I want to say.
Speaker 9: I don't even know you what?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 2: This his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy. This nephew timy Man from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your boy told me to prank you man, y'all.
Speaker 13: I just know y'all ain't did it.
Speaker 2: This is nephew.
Speaker 13: No, no, oh man, I can't believe it.
Speaker 9: No, he didn't.
Speaker 13: I can't even believe he did that.
Speaker 6: Hey man, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is what is the baddest radio show in the land, The.
Speaker 13: Steve Harve and Moaning Show.
Speaker 1: Play too much.
Speaker 6: I told you so, so come on, man, if I if I left, if I left notes on when, whenever I whenever I leave here. I wanted to have it at the radio station, y'all, wouldn't y'all wouldn't want to have it at work the studio, y'all, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I want to use my key key card to see you. I ain't.
Speaker 2: Brus myself in to see.
Speaker 1: And walk in and remember where you used to have to sign.
Speaker 3: In, sign in to see you and put a mask on because I'm in.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's it's the where am I at this weekend? Let me see Funnybone, Baby, Funnybone. I am headed to Dayton, Ohio this weekend Friday, Saturday night one show Friday two on Saturday, Dayton. Oh high, Oh, the nephew is coming to the city. High in the middle, low on the outside. Oh Hi, Oh, the nephew will be there at the Funny Bone take its own sale.
Speaker 1: You're read now, all right, nephew, thank you?
Speaker 12: Coming up next, Strawberry letter for today. The subject is he needs new underwear. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We could be reading your letter.
Speaker 10: We could be reading your letter.
Speaker 1: We really could.
Speaker 10: And you never know.
Speaker 1: This one right here could be yours if we read it on the air.
Speaker 8: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here it is Strawberry.
Speaker 11: I thank you.
Speaker 1: Nephew.
Speaker 12: He needs new underwear is the subject. Okay, he needs new underwear. Dear Stephen Shirley, My husband is very particular about all of his things. He had a professional organizer come and do his side of the closet, and I had to have a tantrum to get him to pay to get my closet done. I'm so glad we have separate closets because with my busy schedule and a newborn, I don't have time to keep my closet neat like his. My husband has a shopping addiction too. When he goes to.
Speaker 1: Hang with his boys, he needs a new shirt, or a new jogging suit or new dress. Pants.
Speaker 12: I have asked him a million times if he's really going to hang with his friends because he is dressed so nicely.
Speaker 1: He has a thing about his underwear too.
Speaker 12: There is only one designer that he will wear, and they're expensive. They are made of buttery soft, of a buttery soft blend of silk, and I wear the panties by the same designer. I have given him the underwear as a gift, but every time I turn around, he's buying more. I wash and fold all of his clothes, and I've noticed that his underwear goes missing. If I ask him about the underwear, he gets defensive and asks why I'm taking inventory of his underwear. It's what a wife does, and I do it with my children's clothes too. If things are tattered, I throw them away and buy them some new ones. But my husband cannot tell me why his underwear keeps disappearing. He lied and said they shrink or they nip when I wash them, they rip when I wash them. As much as he pays for his underwear, they should last fifty years before they shrink or tear up. He just asked me the other day to order him six more T shirts and six pair of underwear. If he was cheating or leaving his underwear at someone else's house, why would he ask me to order him more? Can you tell me how his underwear keeps disappearing because he can't?
Speaker 1: Okay, honestly, I don't know why his underwear is missing. I really don't.
Speaker 12: I can't answer you. The only thing I can think of is that he is leaving them somewhere. We all lose things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we lose our keys, we lose our.
Speaker 12: Wallets, we lose our socks in the laundry, etc. But very seldom do we lose our underwear.
Speaker 1: Very very seldom do we do that.
Speaker 12: First of all, the underwear has to be off of our bodies to actually lose them, So it does make you think he's leaving them somewhere, like at another woman's house or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, why else would he get so defensive when you ask about them?
Speaker 12: You deserve answers, And of course they shouldn't tear up so easily if they're that expensive. I love how he tried to blame you and say you damage them when you wash them. None of this, what he's talking about is adding up a lot of wives. Monitor they wash, they take care of and buy their husband's underwear so he can lose the attitude. I say, stop buying new ones until he tells you the truth about what's really going on with his missing and dwindling underwear. There's definitely more to this story. Somebody's lying and it's him, Tommy.
Speaker 6: Is he The three things that could possibly be happening because I've I've been on that side where I've been coming up short with my draws.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've I've been there myself.
Speaker 6: First is one, there's a possibility that your husband is a stripper and you don't know that, you know, because I mean that happens.
Speaker 2: I'm like, like, I mean I had my spell. I did a year, So what what I mean?
Speaker 6: I don't There's certain things I don't want to discuss, but I mean I did a year, okay, And you know.
Speaker 2: You heard me.
Speaker 1: What was your stripper's name?
Speaker 2: Stri me? Stripper Tommy Strimey.
Speaker 6: So you know people tear your draws off, you know, I used to get my draws to all the time. Doesn't mean that happens. That happens. So that's a possibility that that's what's going on. Your husband could possibly be a stripper and women do that, but they just you know, they get carried away when they go see these men stripping.
Speaker 2: They tatty draws off. I mean, it happens off the time.
Speaker 1: So uh, that's one thing speaking from experience.
Speaker 2: I'm speaking from experience. Okay. And then and then y'all, I mean, y'all didn't That's just something y'all didn't know about me. I used to strip. Okay, let's get past that part. Just get past it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need a minute, get past it. Well, first I want you to.
Speaker 6: Quit vigitalizing me, because that's what y'all trying to do is vializes.
Speaker 2: Stop, it's not what you're doing. Okay. Now here's the second thing. And I used to do this too.
Speaker 6: It's possible that he is a magician and he making his draws disamaining.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I used to do that. I could make you I did a year.
Speaker 6: I did a year, and I would I would make my draws disappear, you know what I'm saying. It happens, right, and you know I could pull the rabbit out the hat and all that. But my closing was when I made my drawer disappear. It was just amazing.
Speaker 2: That was my That was my Yeah, that was my clothing.
Speaker 6: Now late, I want you to listen to me, so those two things can happen or this last one. And I hate to say it, but because I don't want nobody to take my idea. But it's it's possible that he is making a draws quilt. That's what he could possibly be doing, is making a draws quilt.
Speaker 2: Quilted draws.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's just it's a beautiful thing when you have just patches and patches of draws, quipped quilted draws. Yeah, and that, and you're talking about this is nice fabric and all this and so quilted drawls.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's one of those three. Don't don't don't get so excited about it. Oh that's I have. I have a quilted drawls I have.
Speaker 12: All Right, we're gonna have part two of the Strawberry Letter coming up.
Speaker 3: We got to hear from Junior.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't hear from me.
Speaker 1: I probably don't want to make twenty.
Speaker 12: Three minutes after the hour, Today's Strawberry Letter subject he needs new underwear.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it, right after.
Speaker 12: This, you're listening hard morning show. All right, it is time now to recap the Strawberry letter.
Speaker 2: We got to do this, uh.
Speaker 12: Subject, he needs a new underwear now. This was written by a woman whose husband, she says, is very particular about all of his things. He had a professional organizer come in and do his closet, all of this. He likes when he goes out with his friends, he has to have new clothes, new dress pants, new jogging suits, you know, all of this, new shirts, all of that when he hangs out with his boys. And you know, she's getting a little suspicious because why does he have to dress so nicely just to hang out with the boys. And the one thing that's really getting to her is that his underwear seems to be disappearing, and he wears very expensive underwear. She knows because she wears her underwear from this. She buys her underwear from the same designer. But they keep coming up short, they keep missing, and he keeps asking her to buy him new underwear. And she's getting worried because, you know, as the woman of the house, she kind of monitors, you know, and make sure they're okay, not tattered, and all of that and if they need new when she replaces them. But he's asking her much too frequently because they're expensive, and she wants to know. He tried to blame it on her. He said he didn't know, he got an attitude when she asked him.
Speaker 1: He said, well, maybe you wash it. You know, when you wash him, they rip and all of that.
Speaker 12: So she wants to know if he's cheating or leaving his underwear at someone else's house, and why does he keep asking her to order him more? You know, I said, yeah, he could be very well be cheating leaving them someplace else.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 12: Strawmy also known as Tommy, said that it could be one of.
Speaker 1: Tommy. That's what that stands for, straw Me.
Speaker 12: He can be a stripper, a magician, or making an underwear quilt thow.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 1: And then now starting time to hear from Junior. What you got Junior?
Speaker 3: First of all, Uh, yeah, don'g see. You know, I got draws I've had, you know, for a very long time. They get washed and I put them back in the drawer, and you know, but it's the type of draws I have probably you know.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: First of all, Uh, what draws are made of? Buttery soft blend of silk. I don't know them, buttery. I don't even know what draws these is. Now here's what the other problem I have too, Shirley, my wife and I cannot have both buttery silk does I don't know who that is. I don't want to have the same draws on that my wife has on in the same texture because I can't feel like the man of the house. Father. Now now let me tell you something. Now, I don't care where they missing that that's got nothing to do with it. My prime is I'm a man, okay, and being a man, I may have to fight at any moment. Now I realized this, I cannot win the fight. Fill in buttery.
Speaker 1: Can't bothering you?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't win, you know. See he ain't underwear.
Speaker 3: Were talking about draws, these draws? Sure say, I don't want no buttery silk soft blend of buttery because if I'm swinging and I'm fighting, I can slip out my pants. Now I'm out here, not out here with my paint now, Couse, my draws is buttery silk, and I'm fighting. Boy, Now I don't even know it because I got a buttery silk blind.
Speaker 2: Now now, now about losing the fight. They laughing at me. I can't do it. See, uh, that's why I like fruit of the loop. Let's just go ahead and get them a butter butter.
Speaker 3: They know when you look at them, when you look at the commercial of fruit, look, the fruits was fighting.
Speaker 1: See that's the one.
Speaker 2: That's why I bought them, because they fight.
Speaker 4: The fruit.
Speaker 3: The grapes was fighting. Everybody saw this.
Speaker 2: The apple, the apple was fighting. You know, everybody knew that.
Speaker 3: That's why I got them. They spoke to me, buttery soft silkle blend. Me and my wife got the same draws off. They don't speak to me. I can't tell her to go make me some coffee, and she got the same buttery silk on I got. Can't force her to make dinner. She got the same buttery soft silk on I got. Now I'm in the kitchen cooking because we got the same buttery silk softness butter.
Speaker 2: Now you're talking about what paying.
Speaker 1: To forget that.
Speaker 3: We don't know where they're going. But I know that we we cannot, we cannot have the coexistence. If I can't tell you, you know, I try to you know, I try to pull her stuff and do this stuff and do this all tuckle with her, and then she do it to me too, and I'm not winning. I'm demasculated. Nobody wants buttery silk.
Speaker 1: As a man.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 3: Pull our whole, pull our whole, a network, pull everybody and say hey, man, do you want butter and silk? Draw and it's probably gonna come back two percent. Oh, just pull up. Yeah, he the only one that want buttery silk. I guarantee that's it.
Speaker 6: And we're talking about friend though, I kind of want to put them on. I'd like to know the brain I.
Speaker 1: I gotta fight.
Speaker 2: I got this too much.
Speaker 3: I'm fighting the world right now, and then then the whole world on. I got buttery silk draws on. Nobody respect know what kind of draws you got, fat, It ain't just buttery silk. It's a buttery silk blean well.
Speaker 11: I see it on Amazon, buttery soft underwear, Amazon Shop Men's Fashion.
Speaker 2: How much is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know if they If they more than ten thouars a pack, I'm not buying them.
Speaker 2: I'm staying where I'm at.
Speaker 3: Oh this one, I'm staying.
Speaker 12: Where youngest one, your old school, all right, leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on instagrat, the Strawberry Letter Podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next, Junior with his not Buttery Silk Underwear and sports Talk right out Mechanics.
Speaker 2: On their backs with Butter Silk.
Speaker 10: You're listening, Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for sports talk with Junior.
Speaker 10: What you got jor?
Speaker 3: Well, you know division round of the playoffs in the NFL was a really good weekend of football and uh, a little sad today. So yeah, yeah, you know, you know, the Ravens beat the Texas thirty four to ten.
Speaker 2: Chap, I don't feel so bad. Don't don't beat yourself. Oh yeah, we had a good run.
Speaker 9: We did.
Speaker 2: We had a good run. He did?
Speaker 9: He did?
Speaker 2: You already know who did?
Speaker 1: Not already? Text me?
Speaker 2: Did you get yours? I don't respond to Steves. I don't respond to Steve.
Speaker 4: I don't do that.
Speaker 2: You know you talked to me when you when you decide you want to come to work, that's when that's when you talked.
Speaker 3: All right, But congratulations to Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 1: Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Baltimore, man, man, and then uh, you know, man, the forty nine ers. I almost thought the package was going to win this game. The forty nine ers over the package twenty four to twenty one. It looked like the forty nine is gonna upset them. But you know, hey, later, thanks Jange, forty nine Ers twenty four, the package twenty one, and then you know what, let's go ahead and give it up for Detroit though, Detroit in the building, Detroit, baby a g a g Come on, man over.
Speaker 2: The bucks thirty one, two and three.
Speaker 3: Talk about any of that game with your boy coming to Baker Mayfield through that pick at the last other two minutes, and.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: The Troit is on fire. The whole sideline was up and down.
Speaker 2: Come on the fielder that didn't say that said everybody's gonna come out.
Speaker 3: It's Detroit though.
Speaker 2: Did down to the final four.
Speaker 3: Baby yeah, and look, man, look at this again playing these chiefs.
Speaker 1: Man, Hush Dave, our engineer is from Kansas City.
Speaker 3: You can tell everybody.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven twenty four over the bills.
Speaker 3: I mean they they pulled it off again on the road in Buffalo man.
Speaker 2: I mean, what can you say by pass but looking for a job.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be looking for a job. He's gonna be looking for a job because the Bills, Mafia, Bill WFIA, they don't play. Yeah, they said so next Sunday, Championship Sunday. We got the Chiefs and the Ravens. Then we got the Lions and forty nine ers. That's Championship Sunday.
Speaker 2: Next week.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it all week. What's gonna happen. Who's gonna see what? Because be on this road to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: So guess what.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, thank you Texas for a great season. It's the last day y'all see the hat. Y'all won't see it no more after this.
Speaker 2: That's it. Good job, your job, you wear in your hat. Man with a fan, we just hated the playoffs, no more.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sorry about those Texans. Thank you, Junior.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, this person needs some advice. This is from Anonymous and Lansing. Anonymous says, I've been in a relationship with my boss for three years. He was engaged when we met, so he chose to be with me and broke things off with his fiance In December, he sat me down and admitted that he still loves his fiancee. I was heartbroken. He split his time on Christmas Day with me and her. He was with me for New Year's Eve, so that gave me hope. I love him and have invested three years into getting to know him. If we break up, I will have to find a new job. Do I help him decide by leaving him or wait to see if he chooses me again?
Speaker 6: What you didn't got in a bad situation? This's your job, that's how you eat. This is not good at all, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: Uh, you got to ride this out a little more and try to find you a job while you're riding it out. Cause way, when you jump ship, at least you're gonna land on your feet. But you need to try to start start looking for a job. Stay there, don't leave, Stay there. Let's get this job. Yeah, you need to secure a job, then you can leave. But now, if he's splitting time between you and somebody else, ain't now one of y'all really mean anything to him.
Speaker 1: She definitely can't wait.
Speaker 2: I already love.
Speaker 3: Well. First of all, Shirley Carla, I am disappointed in Tommy's answer. I just because it was because it was ready to love.
Speaker 2: It was not time, and.
Speaker 3: It made it made sense. But since I have a TV show and not only ready to this is my answer. I just cannot stand ungrateful. Number twos. I just thought, I don't. I can't believe you over here writing us about what you need to do. You need to stay there and you know what you need to do over time.
Speaker 2: You know you own a job. You got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now you're ungrateful because he split time between you. On New Year's Eve, he was there. He just wasn't there at midnight, but he was there. Now, the best thing I can suggest you do is, uh, don't wait for him to choose you. Just clock in at nine when it's time to go to work. Just be there. You be fine, you gonna get your check, You're gonna get everything. Just be there now here it is you complain it to us because you have a man that had that employed you, and he your boss for three years, three years he been your boss. You ain't just find out. It's three years he been your boss and you've been knowing about this girl. Now he broke off the fiance for you, but it's not her fiance no more. Now he just had two women, and you just um grateful because he told you the truth. See that's what number two is on his stay. We told you the truth. Just accept the true and console me while I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing. Number one, I need you to do a lot.
Speaker 2: If you're asking a lot, console me.
Speaker 3: I told you I broke off the marriage. Now trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with her while I'm talking to you.
Speaker 2: Oh you ungrateful.
Speaker 1: She got a case she might go to h You need a TV show.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take this down to the people. They already busy. This ain't enough.
Speaker 12: You can give a good answer like Tommy. All right, moving on, we do have time for one more. This is from Dennis and Cherry Hill. Dennis says, my wife has a very sensitive stomach and she passes a lot of deaths in her sleep.
Speaker 3: That is a total turn off.
Speaker 12: And when she wakes up early in the morning warning sexy time, I cannot get in the mood I had to finally tell her why. She said, If I really love her, that should not matter.
Speaker 2: I already know Tommy ain't with this. Oh, sure to the doctor.
Speaker 6: You gotta do something. You gotta do something. I don't care about her being sleep shirt. She didn't even Okay, well, look, don't go to sleep till I go to sleep. Let me go to sleep first, let me get let me go down first. But then but with all this you're doing, that's too much. You're doing, weigh too much by I can't stay. I'm not staying in that room.
Speaker 1: But you love her, right, you love her?
Speaker 2: No, I got some conditions. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That's not what the bow say.
Speaker 6: I know what the bowels didn't know that this was gonna come up. Hello, and in health shall not do this? Why I am sleep? Now?
Speaker 2: That what? All right?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 12: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 12: So Reese Witherspoon created quite a stir on social media over the weekend after she posted a video making an iced coffee concoction out of fresh snow from her yard. She put some salted caramel syrup in there. She put some chocolate syrup and cold brew coffee. Comments flooded in about the uncleanliness of the snow and the danger of eating it, and this inspired Reese to make another.
Speaker 1: Video to defend herself.
Speaker 12: Reese laughed at the idea of the fresh snow making her sick, and she said she grew up drinking water from a water hose in the yard and she survived that.
Speaker 1: She said there was no filtered water back then. Okay, leave me alone now on.
Speaker 2: This show, have drunk out that water hose, all of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate snow when I was lit up her Chicago, right, we ate dirt.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 8: All of that.
Speaker 3: Remember that guy made dirt and dirt not hurt.
Speaker 1: Or if you drop something on the ground, dog devil, all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we were children, yes, not roll full of dolce as actresses in movies. Yeah, that's truth.
Speaker 2: Making a Starbuck snow confident.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not doing No, you had me hello. I saw it in the movie. You had me at Hello.
Speaker 2: That wasn't her, all.
Speaker 3: Right, No, that was crazy saying it to her.
Speaker 2: She acted thought she was a white girl straight. You don't know your.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 12: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after we'll play around him.
Speaker 1: Would you rather right after this you're.
Speaker 10: Listening hard morning show?
Speaker 12: It is time now, guys for a round of would you rather? Would you rather watch reality shows with your wife? Or would you rather your wife watch football with you?
Speaker 3: Be please?
Speaker 6: We would love yeah, but my wife just you can't get it off in reality show.
Speaker 1: We do both of my house. My husband come in now?
Speaker 2: What happened to our girl?
Speaker 1: Right here? What's coming in?
Speaker 3: But you know what a lot of Timmy. She pulled me in with TV on the show because she'd be watching like ninety day fiance. I'd be watching it too. I'll be asking them same questions like is they still together? I'm called up in it too, So, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Happened that show, that show in Huntsville.
Speaker 3: My wife be glue, yeah, yeah blue today.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I said, you don't even watch Ready to Love like this here you live with all.
Speaker 12: Would you rather eat your own cooking or would you rather eat your wife's cooking?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: She listening, Yes, that's why I said to Tommy, Well you know okay, Well then you know what to say.
Speaker 2: I love to eat my wife's food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was have been sent. Say it again.
Speaker 2: I would love to have Jackie's food.
Speaker 1: Everything with your chest, yeah, JR.
Speaker 3: Well, I prefer my own cook if she made these vegan tacos again, I'm gonna eat mine.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah I'm not. I'm not finna up to eat that again. Okay, if you don't get back to these ox tails I mean today. No, I'm not gonna eat your cooking no more.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Not to do the fake meat and the beans. You tricked me with that one. You got me, but you put these uh the what do you call it? The plant based tortillas?
Speaker 2: Not doing them no more? You eating impossible tacos?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean possible. Uh no, no, not beyond meat tacos thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather dramatic movies or action movie?
Speaker 2: Action? Yeah? Action? I like both? But actions?
Speaker 1: Oh guys? Yeah all right? Would you rather?
Speaker 12: Would you rather be six four and really really funny looking, or would you rather be five five and handsome?
Speaker 3: Tell me already?
Speaker 2: Did I know I'm handsome. I'm trying to bend six and funny? Look, So what.
Speaker 6: You can tell him? I said he's sick something and funny looking. Y'all won't tell him to his faith. I tell him to him for y'all know he's sick something, funny looking.
Speaker 3: I know you look about funny look, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, damn will y'all know?
Speaker 1: Days round?
Speaker 12: Would you rather coming up next? Last break of the day and we'll close out the show right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Morning show?
Speaker 12: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Monday. Yes, we've had fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, January is gone, y'all.
Speaker 1: Alrighty say that, it's just the twenty second Stop saying that. Then it'll be a lot eight days that left.
Speaker 11: But they're there though, eight days no, right, Shirley does this every year, and she starts in January.
Speaker 3: She's right outs down the year.
Speaker 1: She's all no, she rushes the four months until Christmas.
Speaker 3: See, you know, and we're already here.
Speaker 6: Look, we're gonna be in Black History in a minute. I'm just telling y'a we're gonna be in Black History month.
Speaker 3: And but that ain't gonna take long either. That's the shortest month.
Speaker 2: I think that's sad. So now we in March.
Speaker 12: You always have some interesting black history questions or in February. I can't wait, I'll start that now.
Speaker 2: Great, Yeah, what are y'all trying to do? Different? In twenty four different goges on any changes?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, setting my boundaries and not feeling bad about setting the boundaries. You know what I'm saying, because sometimes you know, like if you want to say no to something, yes, and then you feel kind of guilty about it because well maybe actually mean all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of pressure sometimes to do things or ten things or things like that.
Speaker 3: So setting my boundaries and sticking to them and not feeling bad about the boundaries that.
Speaker 2: I've said myself. I like it.
Speaker 1: I think lest we I kind of said it last week.
Speaker 12: Just not entertaining any negativity none, none, who walked away from it? I can't walk away no negativity. I just don't want to hear it. I don't want to see it. I don't want to be around it.
Speaker 1: No negativity. That's it.
Speaker 12: That's all That'll help me a great deal. Just not entertaining and just walking away.
Speaker 2: Period. That's already a fifty change though. That just changes things.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: You just you start living better, you start you know what I mean when you're.
Speaker 3: Not Yeah, yeah, you have zero tolerance for it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: I can't Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: What about you? I'm gonna say this and this is just where I'm at in my life right now.
Speaker 3: But just accepting the success and quit down playing yourself all the time for being successful.
Speaker 10: Like that's a.
Speaker 3: Because I always get in the group of people that, you know, not as successful as I am, and then they just talk about house and something. I was like, now, man, I'm just with y'all and you really not. You're not, but I and then I get criticized for it at the same time. Well, when everybody needs something, I'm the one they call and Tom, you know, you know quite a few of these people, but you show up for me and it's never enough. So I need to stop doing that part. And I got to do that differently, and I've already started to year off just doing it, you know, So accepting where you are, just accepting who you are and where you are and where you came from. You don't have to forget where you came from, but you just don't live down there no more.
Speaker 2: And don't get don't be mad at what, don't be mad at the progress you've made. You cannot be mad.
Speaker 1: At guilty about That's God. Yeah, and I say glory.
Speaker 3: And that's what I've been doing for years, just feeling guilty about the progress.
Speaker 2: And I'm not doing that this year. Just not gonna do that. And you know what I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't have room. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't have I don't want no new friends. It may sound crazy, but I don't want any new friends. I have friends that I have been friends with since childhood. I got something I met in my twenties, maybe you and my THIRDI. I don't have a lot of I have a lot of associates, but I have a ry a lot of that. But but I can count on one hand my real friends, right, So I just don't have I don't want a new friend. I ain't got time to learn you, and you ain't got time to learn me. I don't want no new friends. But you'd be surprised how many people think that, Oh, yeah, we've been knowing each other eight nine years now, that's one of my best friends.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not. I'm not one of your best friend's. Just somebody you know that we're cool.
Speaker 3: But no, no, I'm not invest in that I think about like this, T Like I had to just think about this over the break. But I spend all my time with y'all.
Speaker 2: On anybody, Yeah, we see each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so y'all really like my family. I can trust y'all.
Speaker 2: I love y'all.
Speaker 3: I know that because I spend all my time. If I go outside this group, I can't say the same, I can't say the same. Yeah, and that's that's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: And that's why we don't have the room for new friends. This is it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's every day.
Speaker 2: It's thirty, y'all.
Speaker 3: Watch me grow up this. I came out out thirty three. I'm forty five, Wow, is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, but you consider the alternative.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you yep. I want to be here please.
Speaker 1: You know you know what else too?
Speaker 12: And I think this is more female. And you guys can correct me if I'm wrong. But we as women, Carla, put ourselves last. We take all ways everyone around us, everyone. We want to make sure everybody's good. Then we take care of ourselves. We have to stop doing that. We gotta take care of ourselves.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 12: We have to put ourselves first because if we're not good, then we can't be good for anyone else, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: No, I totally agree with you. Surely I think women as a priority. You know, we're nurturers and things of that. So especially if you're a mother, you take care, you put your kids needs first. Then if your husband, you put your husband needs first. And then it's like, that's why it's so the message for women to go to the doctor, because we make sure everybody else goes to the doctor. Women in health care and health and wellness, it needs to be a big priority because women prioritize everybody before themselves. So that needs you need to If you're a woman and you're listening and you know you do this, you need to make a change this year. Yeah, seriously, Yeah, por prioritize yourself and your health.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, yep. Ladies, we love you.
Speaker 8: And we need you.
Speaker 2: Guys and we need you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: That's a Steve Hobby Morning Show. In the words of my uncle, talk to God. He would love to hear from you. Until then, y'all be in peace.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Every contacts no purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.