Speaker 1: We have a brand new player to win Brooks Bucks today named Rebecca who's been an esthetician for over fifteen years. Wow.
Speaker 2: Why does she love it?
Speaker 1: Because she loves her clients loves beautifying them too. And that being said, Rebecca, do you have any tips for Brook? I want to say for one thing, but I can't pick just one. So maybe just tips for overall beauty that Brook can put in her back pocket.
Speaker 2: You guys got like a makeup bomb, we can just throw it at Yeah. What do you think Rebecca?
Speaker 1: Always cleanse your skin twice a day and make sure to your eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah that did?
Speaker 1: You just say duh to the esthetician's helpful advice.
Speaker 2: Honestly, this is why my skin looks so good.
Speaker 1: I have washed morning and night since I was sixteen years old.
Speaker 2: I'm al moisturizing. I don't always wash the whole body, but the face of its watched.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's doing enough for herself? Rebecca? Oh spf, yep, perfect.
Speaker 1: Let's not bring sexual talk into the show. Bro Let's just send you out of the studio. You can go do your weird stuff outside and while she leaves, Rebecca, you know the game works. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know, you could say pass, but you have to beat Broke out right to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 1: I believe in you. Your time starts now. Today is National Hot Sauce Day. The famous Huey Fong Saracha bottles have what animal printed on its bottle? Umm?
Speaker 2: Anant in the Flintstones cartoon?
Speaker 1: What was the name of Barney Rubble's wife? There are three different words that can describe the dots on a Domino name one um path where is your cerebellum located?
Speaker 2: A strong use of the pass option on that game? I like it. Rebecca Brook is back in the studio now.
Speaker 1: Rebecca, what I see on my screener about you is you love camping, you love traveling, you love hanging out with your five year old daughter. So on that, do you have any tips for Brooke on how to spend more time with her children? We're going to do for all the advice today.
Speaker 2: Why is the advice for me? Rebecca came on the show on a good day. Okay, Brook, are you ready? I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: You're intelligent, You're smart. You can knock this out of the park. Here we go.
Speaker 2: You just need to talk less.
Speaker 1: Read the question talk less, but read questions. Your time starts now. Today is National Hot Sauce Day. The famous Huey Fong Saracha bottles have what animal printed on its bottle? In the Flintstones cartoon, what was the name of Barney Rubbles wife Betty? There are three different words that can describe the dots on a domino name.
Speaker 2: One uh period?
Speaker 1: Where is your sarrehbellum located on your head? What warm weather state has the highest life expectancy in America? In the board game Operation, the bread basket is a nickname for what organ.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go My bread basket is my kidney? I don't know why. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Let's head on over to the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose You.
Speaker 2: Read let the dogs out? What do what? Let the dogs out? Let the dogs out?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Rebecca? You got zero to.
Speaker 1: You have fun?
Speaker 2: They are laughing.
Speaker 1: It was fun, Yes, crusher for another. Sorry about that, Rebecca. Let's get these answers in for everybody. It's a National Hot Sauce Day. On those Huey Fong Saracha bottles, they have a rooster printed on the front, I mean for it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: In the Flintstones cartoon, Barney Rubble's wife is Betty Rubble.
Speaker 2: There are three words that can describe the dots on a domino. You could have gone with.
Speaker 1: Pips, nips, or dobbs. All are acceptable. Your serehbellum is located in your brain, head or brain.
Speaker 2: We accepted.
Speaker 1: The warm weather state with the highest life expectancy is Hawaii, with an average life expectancy of eighty one point six years.
Speaker 2: Old and a good life. Yeah it solid.
Speaker 1: And the board game operation the bread basket is a nickname for your stomach where your.
Speaker 2: Bread and other.
Speaker 1: Rebecca unfortunately wasn't enough to beat Brooke today. But just for playing you do win a four pack of tickets to the Seattle Boat Show with more than eight hundred boats on this well you'll find this year is the largest collection of boats, gadgets, gear and accessories happening February second through the tenth. Details and discounts I gets available at Seattle boat Show dot com. Oh very fun. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Before we go a lot of advice from me? What about Jeffrey? What are you going to tell him to do better in his life? Yeah, I'm hurry. You can't get of any advice to this man. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that's what it was. That's what I'm taking the meeting for, Rebecca. Thank you for your candor and your compliments. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.