Speaker 1: It is a big week on Capitol Hill when it deals with the Biden crime family, Hunter Biden and Biden associates, and I want to walk you through what you can expect to happen this week. Nearly two dozen we now know for fact, current and former officials serving in the White House and the Biden administration, including the President's National Security advisor as well as the Secretary of State. We have confirmation now have extensive ties to Hunter Biden and his business associates. That's right, Hunter Biden, who is accused by Republicans of clearly selling access to the Biden family, specifically to his father, dating back more than a decade. A Fox News analysis revealed the extent of Hunter's potential reach in the White House, as the embattled first son faces federal tax charges now in California, as well as Congression investigation into his alleged influence pedaling and foreign business deals.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Hunter pled not guilty during his initial court appearance this month after being charged with nine tax crime stemming from an investigation by the Department of Justice Special Counsel David Whites. A day earlier, he made a shocking appearance at that House Oversight Committee meeting where members were considering where to hold him in contempt for defying a subpoena as part of the impeachment inquiry into his father, President Biden, which brings me to the new part of the story. James Comer has now come out and answered a lot of questions about what's going to happen this week, and I want you to hear about all the associates that they're now going to be talking to and these depositions, including hearing from Hunter Biden.
Speaker 3: When will that happen? How will it happen?
Speaker 1: Take a listen to his back and forth on Handy's TV show on Fox.
Speaker 4: Was a new subpoena issued or did they just agree to comply with the old one.
Speaker 2: We issued a.
Speaker 5: New subpoena because we wanted to make sure everything was done right. The old subpoena had an old date, so we make sure every oys dotted and teas cross. And because we've done this investigation the right way, we're getting everything we wanted. We wanted Hunter Biden to come in and answer questions. We have a lot of questions, and now he's going to have to come in and sit down and answer specific questions about specific transactions, specific meetings.
Speaker 2: He's going to have to answer to interviews that we've.
Speaker 5: Conducted with some of his former associates, and we're going to see what level of involvement Joe Biden had in these Biden family schemes.
Speaker 4: Well, let's talk about what do you think the odds are that he's going to want to plead the fifth and his attorney, Abby Lowell is not going to let him say a word.
Speaker 3: That's a possibility.
Speaker 2: Correct, it is a possibility.
Speaker 5: But look, they've been saying they've been doing all these publicity saying they wanted to get the truth out, they wanted to speak publicly. Well, you're going to come in for this deposition. You're going to have an opportunity to answer questions. Hunter Biden's going to have an opportunity to defend his good news. And if he pleads the fifth and refuses to answer the questions, I think the American people can assume that this family has been on the take for a long time from our enemies around the world.
Speaker 2: So we're going to give Hunter Biden do process.
Speaker 5: He's going to come in, But I think at the end of the day, this is a huge victory for the House Oversight Committee.
Speaker 2: This is exactly what we wanted.
Speaker 5: And Hunter Biden learned that when you do things the right way, that you don't get to make your own rules.
Speaker 2: We're treating him. I like to go ahead to Sehn.
Speaker 4: You know you're treating him like you like everybody else.
Speaker 3: I got it all right, So it's going to be interesting.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you explain away a phone call just five days before his father goes to Ukraine when he's going to do buy meeting.
Speaker 3: With Peris executives.
Speaker 4: Paris executives on the phone with Hunter and Joe Biden, and that's when Joe Biden later bragged about leveraging a billion taxpayer dollars to get a prosecutor fired because that was their big problem and they needed DC help. The prosecutors fired, and Hunter, who admitted he had no experience in energy, oil gas Ukraine, getting paid millions at a time when he's addicted to drugs on top of it. So that answer I would look forward to hearing. I'd like an answer on that, wouldn't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And he's going to be asked that question. He's going to be asked a lot of questions about China and Romania. What exactly did you do to receive the millions of millions of dollars that our enemies around the world since you what was the purpose for that money? And if they going to you know, if they're going to continue to play the.
Speaker 2: Loan card, are you going to pay the money back?
Speaker 5: When you you know, we heard from Kevin Morris today. Hunter Biden doesn't have a job, he doesn't have any assets. He owes Kevin Morris at least five million dollars, if not more. We learned that today and according to what he told the bank, he owes China over five million dollars.
Speaker 2: The loan total with Hunter Biden and Jim Biden.
Speaker 5: Now as I calculated, is fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 2: We don't believe they're going to pay any of this back.
Speaker 5: I mean, these are serious ethical issues and tax evasion issues that the Bidens are going to have to answer to.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I was listening to Jamie Raskin. Let's be honest. I mean, he's really just a political hack. But the idea, well, this was just a small percentage of his net worth five million dollars. But wasn't it given at a very critical time leading into the twenty twenty election. This could have been a big campaign issue if in fact Hunter had not paid his taxes. Wasn't that money the original money used to pay back taxes?
Speaker 5: Yes, it was, and I think that's very important. We had an email today courtesy of the IRIS whistle blowers that showed that Kevin Morrison an email to the accounting firm saying, we've got a huge political problem here. This is in twenty twenty, during the presidential campaign Joe Biden versus Donald Trump. We've got a huge political problem here. And the political problem was that Hunter Biden hadn't paid his taxes and the IRS was fixing the cardim off and that would have been very damaging to Joe Biden's presidency. We believe that was a campaign finance violation. We believe that the purpose of that money was to save Joe Biden's political career. And look, Kevin Morris just met Hunter Biden and five weeks later he's paying his.
Speaker 2: IRS tax bills.
Speaker 5: That's about the time of from the time Kevin Morris meant Hunter Biden to the time when he paid the first installment to the IRS for what Hunter Biden Oe that doesn't seem normal. And for Jamie r Askins to try to explain that that's okay, I think it's a bit of a stretch, even for Jamie ra.
Speaker 4: Asking And I guess he was a fan of Hunter's art, because didn't he purchased some of the art?
Speaker 3: Did you talk about that?
Speaker 4: Did you ever talk about the fact that Hunter, as far as we know, doesn't have a job, any source of income. How if you give that much money. My understanding is you're only allowed to give somebody I believe fifteen thousand dollars. After that it's taxable. So if it's a loan, doesn't it have to be on paper? Is there a paper trail? Is there interest payments that have to be made as well? Is there a payment schedule? Repayment schedule?
Speaker 5: He said he had all that, but because he was also Hunter's attorney, he couldn't disclose that. So here's a guy saying he's his attorney and he's loaning him all this money. And in California, I don't believe you're allowed as an attorney to loan your client money. Lots of ethical questions here, lots of taxivating questions.
Speaker 1: Kevin Morris said, for congressional interview. I played that for unit's entirety because there was so much information obviously coming out there from James Comer as he was talking to Hannity. I wanted to play that for you. Now you talk about the follow of the money here, right, and you talk about the cash coming from this attorney and this guy that's giving him five million dollars, like, oh, he's rich. It's not that much money. Five millions to have a lot of money. The question is what are you getting in return? They are like, well, it's a loane. Okay, when are you going to start paying back the loan?
Speaker 3: Now? I'm going to get.
Speaker 1: More on that in a moment, But I also want to talk about some of these other notable individuals in the Biden administration that have direct ties to Hunter Biden. All right, let me tell you real quick about an amazing company. And if you're like me and you're sick and tied to giving your money to companies that hate you, that literally hate you, hate your family values, hate your Christian values, hate your traditional values, well now there's an option.
Speaker 3: When it comes to your cell phone.
Speaker 1: I have switched to Patriot Mobile, and when I look at my phone every time, and the top left it says Patriot And I know that when I pay my bill every month, that a percentage of that bill, at no extra cost to me, is going to go back to support conservative causes, candidates, organizations, and most importantly to me, support the rights of unborn children this country to live. Now, I do that every month because I love knowing that I'm giving my money to a company that actually loves my values. For ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. And when I say only trust me, they are the only one. Patriot Mobile is a great supporter of this show, which is why I'm proud to partner with him, because they support conservative ideals. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you the ability to access all three major networks the same exact cell phone towers you're using right now, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the left. Now, when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending the message that you support free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, and our military veterans and first responder heroes. So check out Patriot Mobile. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or nine to seven to two Patriot get free activation when you use the offer code ferguson. Meet make the switch today and make a difference with every phone call nine seven to two Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The most notable individuals from the analysis include two members of Biden's cabinet. One is former cabinet member, a top aide to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, a national security advisor.
Speaker 3: Four top Biden Whitehouse aids.
Speaker 1: The communications director for the first Lady Joe Biden, and then multiple other former staffers are on this list. All emails were reviewed and verified by Fox News Digital. I'll give you one example of Kate Bettingfield, former White House communications director, who departed the role last year but is still a staunch defender of the Biden administration and serves as an outside surrogate. Previously communicated directly with Hunter Biden. We now know in twenty sixteen about a column written by Joe Goldstein, a law professor prey using his father's Presidency quote. It is excellent. We will move it around to the White House press corpse, she wrote in she wrote to Hunter and a number of others. Bettingfield was serving as then Vice President Joe Biden's communication director when she was directly communicating with Hunter. Other emails from twenty fifteen also showed that Bettingfield later tried to squash a Bloomberg story about Hunter Biden at the request of his firm Rosemont Seneca. So to be clear, this email from twenty fifteen shows your tax dollars paying the salary of Bettingfield then working on behalf of a private citizen Hunter Biden to squash a negative story that would hurt Hunter Biden and.
Speaker 3: By default within hurt Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Now her job in a public communications role where you and I, as taxpayers are paying, literally her salary is not to go work for somebody and be the pr firm of a private citizen. The emails also show a close relationship between Biden's office, Hunter's longtime business partner Eric Swearin, as well as the media.
Speaker 3: So yet again, your.
Speaker 1: Tax hour's paying the salaries the Comms department and communications direct to the White House. Who's then working on behalf of Hunter Biden. Swearin, who was the then president of Hunters now defunct Rosemont Seneca partner's investment firm, asked the White House Comms betting Field whether there was any follow up quote unquote by other news outlets on a New York Times story that said, quote the credibility of the Vice president's anti corruption message may have been undermined by Hunter serving on the board of Barrisma Holding, so they were helping in all of this cover up. And the White House spokesperson, Kate Bettingfield, speaking at the briefings, you're paying her salary, was then moonlighting as the PR team for Hunter Biden and Rosemont Seneca and his time with Barisma Holdings in Ukraine. Guess where Bettingfield now works. Bettingfield is now a CNN political commentator. Yes, now, a CNN political commentator responded that a Bloomberger reporter had asked about it, but was doing everything she can to not use it. So she's working on behalf of Hunter Biden, who's not a government employee, who has no position in the United States government, and she's working on his behalf, on behalf of Rosemarke Seneca on behalf of Barisma to get good press and to squash bad press on Hunter Biden, and you're paying her salary quote VP, referring to Vice President Joe Biden. Just finished an interview with Bloomberg reporter traveling with us, and she asked about it, though she assures me she's doing everything she can to not use it.
Speaker 3: I have a transcription. I will have a transcript soon.
Speaker 1: But my quick notes on his answer are, no one has any doubt about my record on corruption. I don't talk to my son about his business, and my children don't talk to me about mine. I have complete faith in my son. So to be clear, she is covering up for the lies of the Vice President of the time, Joe Biden. She's then running damage control on behalf of a private citizen.
Speaker 3: You're paying her salary, and she's.
Speaker 1: Then covering up the lie to the American people by Joe Biden that he says they don't talk about business, and the emails are clearly showing that they absolutely do talk about business, which is another lie. So this email alone confirms four different lies now told by Joe Biden to the American people. Swear and responded all right, this is the guy at Rosemon Seneca with Hunter Biden. I would just urge her as I know you are doing that. There is no new news there and even if she uses it, she should avoid getting into past stories Navy, etc.
Speaker 3: That have nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: The story, by the way, was ultimately published we have found out as well. Let's move on from that corruption and your tax dollars being abused to another one. John Nevergoal a business executive who was tapped in twenty twenty two to serve another term on President Biden's Advisory Council on Doing Business in Africa, also known as the pack Dash DBIA. He previously worked as a senior advisor to Rosemont Seneca and directly strategized with Hunter on brokering business deals in Western Africa years prior to his appointment in the current administration under now President Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: How do we know? All this?
Speaker 1: Emails show that never goals relationship with Hunter dated back to at least twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: In in August fifth, twenty.
Speaker 1: Eleven, email chain swearing then president Rosemont Senic Advisors in formed Hunter that Nevergal had received and requested to split a retainer fee seventy thirty for helping broker a deal between Rosemont and a Brazilian construction giant oas we have the emails now that have been published online by Fox News Now. After Hunter pushed back on the price the seventy thirty split, Swearin, who is also a member of the abd's board of advisors for several years, said, so I am okay all caps with seventy thirty, mainly.
Speaker 3: Because I think the relationship.
Speaker 1: Can bear fruit in other areas down the line, example in Africa if we choose to focus there, meaning give them the damn thirty percent right. A few years later, Eric Swearin emailed Hunter Biden again on May twenty ninth of twenty fourteen, saying he talked to John never Goal yesterday and he said you had mentioned to him you wanted to discuss natural gas at some point. At the time, Hunter had just been appointed to serve as a board member for the Ukrainian oiled and Gas company you Ready, Barisma Holdings, for which he had received intense scrutiny over several years that prompted him to later admit he used quote poor judgment and that he would not join the board again if he could do things over.
Speaker 3: Guess what happened.
Speaker 1: They communicated that two men communicated frequently on natural gas from twenty ten all the way until two thousand and seventeen. I've just given you a couple stories, and I have a couple more I'm going to give you, But I do want to take a step back and then think about the five million that Hunter Biden owes now and the five that he owes now to this sugar daddy attorney. There's no way in hell this attorney isn't getting something in return.
Speaker 3: What is he getting in return? We don't know. But when Hunter.
Speaker 1: Biden has this many ties to nearly two dozen current and former Biden officials, and every one of these relationships is about making him more money for his dad, because the product is Joe Biden. It's not Hunter Biden, He's a bag man. Joe Biden is the product. None of these emails are written without Joe Biden's being involved, being alive, being his position of power. None of these emails are written in none of these deals are done if it isn't for Joe Biden being in office. That's what they're buying, access to the power that he has right in office.
Speaker 3: This is the reality of where we are now.
Speaker 1: Let me introduce you to another one of these relationships that Hunter Biden was able to use to his advantage to make money. Michael Hockman, a White House aide who has held multiple positions of the Biden administration, including White House Deputy Staff Secretary, previously spent nearly two decades at a Delaware law firm that was heavily involved with corporate entities tied to Hunter Biden, his business associates, as well as other Biden family members. Between January of twenty twenty one and June of twenty twenty two, Hakman served as the White House Deputy Staff Secretary before joining the White House's recently created Office of the National Cyber Director, which advises directly Joe Biden on cybersecurity policy and strategy. Hackman started out as a Deputy General Counsel and then as the Deputy Chief of Staff before being promoted to the Chief of Staff last November. Fox's analysis found several emails between Hakman and Hunter sent during the Obama Biden administration, in addition to nearly a dozen Biden linked corporate entities that were registered through the law firm, where Hakman spent most of his career. The review found that this law firm and others served as the registering agents of Owasco LLC. You've known about that corrupt business Rosemont Seneca Advisors and Robinson Walker LLC, which is owned by Hunter's former business partner Rob Walker. Fox's Digital previously reported that members of the Biden family received more than one million in payments from accounts related to Walker's LLC and their Chinese business ventures involving CEFC affiliate State Energy HK in Communist China par the Chinese Communist Party.
Speaker 3: In twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Multiple Biden family accounts, including those belonging directly to Hunter Biden, Hallie Biden, and unnamed Biden, also received approximately one million, thirty eight thousand dollars from the same Walker LLC accounts after Bladen Enterprises, which reportedly belongs to Gabrielle, a Romanian tycoon, deposited over three million dollars into those accounts between November of fifteen and May of seventeen. So just to again, this seems complicated, but it's really not. So let me explain it differently. You have multiple shell companies that were set up by the law firm and this guy who now works to the White House at a high level. You have millions of dollars in payments from accounts related to all of these LLCs that were set up. You also then have shady businessmen a Romanian oligarcha tycoon depositing more than three million dollars into these accounts in fifteen through eighteen or through seventeen.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: And according to a twenty seventeen email from Walker, which was attained by the Senate Finance Committee, Walker Walker viewed himself as quote a surrogate quote unquote vote for Hunter and his uncle Jim Biden when engaging business opportunities. Now, let me get to an even bigger fish in the pond, so you understand that it wasn't just all of these people involved names that you may not have ever heard.
Speaker 3: Let me throw out a name that you have heard, John Kerry.
Speaker 1: Less than six months before Hunter and his longtime business partner Devin Archer became board members at the Barisma Energy Company in Ukraine in twenty fourteen, Email correspondent shows at a top aide to then Secretary of State John Kerrey, who announced this month he was leaving the Biden administration to serve as an advisor for the Biden campaign. Was telling some of his fellow State Department officials that Carrie and Hunter had a close relationship, a close friendship, and that Hunter asked Carry to speak to his Georgetown University graduate students on March the eighteenth of twenty fourteen. These guys were thicke as thieves. That's what we now understand. Quote just spoke with Hunter Biden. Good friend of S who teaches a class at Georgetown on advocacy, David Wade wrote, He'd like us to speak to his class on three eighteen. If S is here, He'll for sure want to do this. Class would come here to h. S. T On the day of the class, Archer told Hunter he would send a briefing he'd put together on Barisma.
Speaker 3: Let me read that again.
Speaker 1: On the day of the class, Devin Archer told Hunter that he would send a briefing paper that he put together on Barisma ahead of Hunter's trip the following day to New York City to meet with him. It's unclear whether Carrie had knowledge of the conversation between Hunter and Archer about Barisma. In March of twenty fourteen or in the weeks following the class, but it was obvious they used as an opportunity to then deal with Barisma. This is insane, folks, and it's not just that it gets even more corrupt for John Carey. Carrie's stepson, Chris Hines, was a direct business partner of Hunter Biden and a direct business parcher of Devin Archer at the time. He reportedly severed ties with a firm later that year, and a spokesman attributed their Barisma board membership as a major catalyst for mister Hines ending his business relationship with mister Archer and mister Biden. However, he still remained friendly with them in emails more than a year after they joined the Barisma board, raking in millions and millions of dollars. You want another high profile name, how about Jake Sullivan, Hunter Biden and President Biden's national security advisor. This the dude that's advising him on national security, folks. Jake Sullivan served together on the board of the Truman National Secure Project It's a liberal foreign think tank policy for roughly two years before Sullivan joined the President's campaign in twenty twenty. Hunter Biden, who started serving on the board in twenty twelve, and Sullivan both served on the Washington based nonprofit board together between twenty seventeen and nineteen, according to the archives from the Wayback Machine. During that time, Hunter was also serving on the board of the Ukrainian energy company Barisma Holdings, as well as the Chinese private equity fund be Hr Partners. The federal investigation to Hunter's foreign business dealings, which is still ongoing, also launched during the same time frame. In twenty eighteen. Jake Sullivan served as asked Security board on that board with Hunter Biden for two years, raising major questions now from the GOP. Sullivan, by the way, has been accused by former White House official Mike McCormick of being a conspirator to the Biden family's kickback scheme in Ukraine when Biden was the Vice President. Sullivan, of course, is denying those allegations, telling reporters.
Speaker 3: That he had nothing to do with such an operation. Sure we believe you.
Speaker 1: And finally, White House Chief of Staff Jeff Sayings, who had the federal COVID nineteen pandemic response between twenty twenty one and April of twenty twenty two. We now know met with Hunter Biden multiple times in twenty sixteen. According to emails in White House visitor logs. Yes, the White House Chief of Staff met with Hunter Biden twice in February of twenty sixteen and on another occasion in May of sixteen, just months before Biden, the Vice President at the time, was set to leave the White House. The emails show that Biden attended the first two meetings, both of which took place at the US Naval Observatory, where the Vice President's residence is located. Additionally, Anne Marie Muldoon, who was an assistant to the then Vice President Biden between fourteen and in seventeen, sent Hunter Biden invitation to attend a potential fourth meeting with his father and Zence, as well as David Bradley, a Washington, DC based political consultant and chair of media group Atlantic Media, as well as Eric Lander, at the home on July the twelfth, sixteen, in DC. It is unclear whether Hunter Biden joined the meeting.
Speaker 3: We're assuming he did.
Speaker 1: Muldoon sent him a copy of the meeting agenda after it took place, raising even more suspicions about what exactly happened there, and let me just end with this one. Ron Klain, Biden's former White House chief of staff who stepped down last year, previously served as the chief of staff for Vice President Biden until the end of January twenty eleven, and in September of twenty twelve, Clan reached out to Hunter Biden for helping raising twenty thousand dollars for the Vice Presence Residence Foundation, telling him to keep this low key. In fact, let me read exactly what he wrote. Told to keep this low low key to prevent quote bad pr According to the emails obtained by Fox News Digital, the tax lawyers for the VP Residents Foundation have concluded that since the Chenney folks last raise money in seven and not eight, we actually have to have some incoming funds before the end of the physical year before nine thirty of twelve next week to remain eligible to be a public charity.
Speaker 3: Clan, who had left.
Speaker 1: His chief of sta position in the Vice President's office a year earlier, but was the foundation's chair at the time, send an email to Hunter Biden.
Speaker 3: It's not much.
Speaker 1: We need to raise a total of twenty thousand, so I'm hitting up a few very close friends on a very confidential basis to write checks of two thousand each.
Speaker 3: Clan continued, we need to.
Speaker 1: Keep this low, low key because raising money for the residents now is bad PR but it has to be done. So I'm trying to just collect the ten checks of two thousand to get it done in a way, and then we can do an event for the Residence Foundation after the election. Then Ford the email to guess what Eric Swearn, who helped manage the majority of Hunter's finances, and the two discussed donation donating to the foundation, though it's not clear what was ultimately decided.
Speaker 3: I still have another ten stories to tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do that in part two of this because it's so important that you understand just how corrupt the Biden apparatus actually is. Make sure you share this podcast with your family and friends. I will have part two for you on this coming up. I can assure you please share it on social media and I'll see it back here tomorrow