Speaker 1: Well, Comedian Natasha Lagerio really let loose during a show at the Improv last week, removing her shirt and bearing her breasts in front of the entire audience. Now, according to TMZ, yeah yeah, well wait listen, this is why she did it. According to TMZ, Lazio followed Bert Kreischer, who reportedly killed with his performance, and at one point Bert took off his shirt performing in the nude from the waist up. Lazio decided to one up him, explaining quote, if the boys can do it, why can't the girls. When Natasha hit the stage, she did a little dance and then stripped. The audience, including Bert, went wild. Natasha eventually put her coat on and then did her regular routine. So here's a question for you and Junior Tommy, what's the wildest thing you've ever done on stage? Have you taken your shirt off and performed in a.
Speaker 2: Nude from the word no, Now, I have not done that. Will tell you my wardrobe girl had messed up some stuff with my clothes. I was in West Palm Beach, Florida. I was in West Palm that's an improv West Palm Beach, Florida Improv and I was waiting on my clothes and the show was supposed to start, So I walked out there in my boxes and told them we would get the star show started as soon as soon as my clothes get ready. I'll be back to the.
Speaker 1: Audience in your underwear in my boxes. Pretty crazy, that's up fair my box.
Speaker 2: But I'll be at the Funny Bone this weekend fully dressed. Okay, and Dayton Ohio? All right, I would be completely dressed, killer one? What about you? Kill one?
Speaker 3: Ain't get none of the crazy thing I ever done? Would just be funny.
Speaker 2: No, I don't do that. I just do the show.
Speaker 3: I'm not You'll never seen me out there with my chest and my stomach. No, you ain't finna see that. No, we gotta up this ticket price. If you gonna see that, you ain't getting you've been walking out to Yeah, no, no, no, ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: Please tell me nobody taped? H What happened at the improv? Did somebody take that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was all over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guys can do it. Why can't the suppose?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Common, rapper Common has confirmed that he is dating Jennifer Hudson. He was a guest on her talk show, Jennifer Hudson's Talk Show, And that's when he said it. Common walked out on the set and presented Jennifer with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and she asked him, are you dating anyone? Take a listen now, we gotta get down to businessmess to come in. I'm a host and so I have to ask you this question because.
Speaker 3: Everybody always want to know this, Are you dating anyone?
Speaker 2: So yes, and I'm in a relationship that is one of the most beautiful people I ever met in life.
Speaker 1: And she's she's smart.
Speaker 2: She loves God, she has something real, down to earth about her.
Speaker 1: She's talented.
Speaker 4: But but I said, I said, my standard kind of hot because she had to have a e got.
Speaker 2: She she she she had to win Oscar on her first movie. I said, my standard, she had to get her own talk show. Okay, love It.
Speaker 1: Could have said her name is you? Jennifer Ish?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Saturday, but cut, so cute, smart, important that rooting for them?
Speaker 1: Yes, both the right Chicago. Hopefully maybe this will be the one and he'll finally settle down and get married. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't impress with that at all.
Speaker 1: I think because.
Speaker 3: Jennifer, you know, you know what, because it was one thing, it ain't me. But then secondly after that, you know, he you know, he's gonna ask this and about an hour you know it. Don't take it much.
Speaker 1: No, don't say that we're rooting for them, No.
Speaker 3: Y'all rooting. I'm not reading come out there with flowers. She had to have an e guy and then he's gonna chuckle to.
Speaker 4: The common hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the first. That is the first. All right, Well, congratulations to them. We definitely goes you know far what most of us do. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know we la wan.
Speaker 2: The show.
Speaker 4: Why already.
Speaker 3: Because I didn't like the way it went down because the way in fact, he just getting all these he's a.
Speaker 1: Woman love you know, ladies love comments they do. That's what it's really about.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So this came as a shock to some people as a relief to others. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has ended his presidential campaign after he fell short to overtake Donald Trump in the early vote races in Iowa and New Hampshire. DeSantis made his announcement on a in a four and a half minute video posted on x of course formerly Twitter on Sunday, saying, in part quote I will not be your next president, but Trump should be end quote. Oh wait a minute, I'll let you do talking about Trump on the campaign trail nine. Oh man, that's politics. That is politics. So now it is a race between Donald Trump and Nikki Hayley. Wow, I'm not excited.
Speaker 2: Trump say he back, and then I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Thenminee He's gonna be there Canada.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that what he could take those high heels off.
Speaker 1: Those boots.
Speaker 3: Tall call it bootgate, bootgates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Uh, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, North Carolina teachers must pay back school district bonuses. Uh, we'll talk about that right after this. Oh no, sir, no, sir, you're listening morning show