Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 2: Junior.
Speaker 3: All right, what you got? I just want to say thank you Texans for a.
Speaker 2: Wonderful what's signing with it? Though?
Speaker 1: Saturday? The game was Saturday, Yes, but today I knowesday, but.
Speaker 3: Okay, here and when he come back, I know then we're gonna have You.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about we went further than Cleveland and we beat Cleveland. The hell with Uncle Steve. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Now, I clearly you don't care. But you know, I'm you know what, you know what I'm man about that. It was just the way we lost thirty four to ten and the only touchdown we got was on special team. We just couldn't do nothing.
Speaker 1: We didn't even Lamar Jackson though, mar Jackson.
Speaker 3: Just give him the MVP. Yeah, let's just be done with it, man, give him the super Bowl Trophy. This boy is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: No, no, he ain't won that yet, no, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: But I think if you can't beat him, join.
Speaker 1: Them got as the city first.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well if he do a little.
Speaker 2: Light skan boy that sounded like herman the frony the front.
Speaker 1: You know, it's time. We've been here.
Speaker 3: Before you know, you know what, I got a.
Speaker 2: Really good team, got really good can try another.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm just speaking, honey, man, Patrick Mahons, it is possible. It is possible, though, man, But you know just that, Yeah, Lamar Jackson just can really flat out play this game. And then you know what, he's changing the image. Yeah, Patrick hed too, but he's changing the image of what a traditional quarterback look like. And he's doing he is. If you play like this, you cannot want to If you play like Lamar Jackson, you can't win the super Bowl. Well here in the championship game.
Speaker 2: I take Lamar is a bad boy man. Both of what you.
Speaker 1: Can do this. I love Lamar Jackson. His mom did that big contract deal. They kept all the money and the family. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let her do myn I'm gonna let her do my neck. Ready to love contracts? You know how to get gonna ready little country?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know so man. You know, Hey, all I'm saying is it's gonna be a great weekend of football Championship Sundays coming up. You know, you take, you take the cheese and the ravens, and then you got the Lions, the Detroit Lions, and may come on Detroit.
Speaker 2: Detroit man, man, I'm pulling for Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. That's how somebody Junior post a picture of Detroit and cowboy fans and they say Cowboy fans look away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: What about the fashions at the super Bowl from Detroit?
Speaker 3: If they that super Bowl? Whatn it on pump They're coming Come.
Speaker 2: All right, Junior, thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, a man on social media needs some advice from you guys. What are vegan options for playoffs parties?
Speaker 3: We'll tell you about it right right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hary Morning Show.