Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all at.
Speaker 2: All at all. So don't given the.
Speaker 3: Busy sea listening to.
Speaker 2: To I don't joy, yeah, joy, you know you love you gonna turn. I can't.
Speaker 1: To turn the most turn.
Speaker 4: You probably got to turn mouth, turn out, turn the wad of the water up.
Speaker 2: Come come on.
Speaker 5: You'll think ah, I said, Well, good morning, everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 1: Man o, man o man. I thank God for it.
Speaker 5: I thank God for all he's done for me, for all the little things that I oftentimes failed to thank him for that I take for granted for you know, I was talking the other day to a buddy of mine. We had gotten to this conversation about God and and in the conversation we had narrowed it down and we were talking about changing the way we are as people. You know that everybody has to change. You know, nothing stays the same. Everybody changes, and a lot of these changes can be for the good, and a lot of them are just They come with time.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's aging that changes us. But no matter how old you get, you still have the ability to improve as a person. You may not have the footspeed you used to have. You may not be as agile as you used to be. Your energy level may not be what it used to be. Your desire to do some of the things that you used to do may be gone.
Speaker 1: The thing that.
Speaker 5: Doesn't have to change and will not change is you. You have the ability to continue to grow as a person, even when far the time and nature has taken its course. We were talking about everybody can change and everybody has the right to reinvent themselves as they get older. And I equated it to jumping out of an airplane. You know, there are some people man who get to a certain point in their life and they and they jump from the airplane is now almost a stunt of some kind. It's almost like they lifed and got out of control. You ever seen somebody jump out an airplane and the parachute don't open and they life start and it seems like they start spinning and tumbling and they can't get it together. And I've seen some mid air rescues before. But then there are times when you know when it hasn't worked. You know you jump out that airplane, and at first it's fun. I've never scot dived before, but I would imagine when you first jump out of an airplane that they people describe it as a a sense of being free. And it's exhilarating when you first jump out the plane. But if you pull that cord and nothing happens. It never happened to me, but I can only imagine the panic that's got to set in because no matter how fun it was a moment ago, the flying over to one another, the holding hands in the air, the breeze, the descent, the feeling of all of a sudden, if you reach for that cord and it's not there, you're suddenly spinning out of control.
Speaker 1: And that's what happens in a lot of people's lives.
Speaker 5: When you first start your life, you jump out the plane, You free, You young, you ain't got nothing to worry about it. But then you get to a certain point in your life when you go, okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Pull the cord now.
Speaker 5: And pulling the cord is an important thing because here's the analogy my friend gave me. He said, man, use your mind like a parachute. It works better when it's open. Well, see what happens with a lot of people is they in life. They jump out the plane and they and they having this free fall and it's fun for now. But they get to a certain point in their life where they got themself in a situation, or they've had a little bit too much fun a little bit too long, or you know, they wasn't open to nothing and they just did what they wanted to do, or they started getting involved with drugs or drinking, or started running with the wrong people.
Speaker 7: See, you jump out the plane. At first, you're free falling this fun.
Speaker 5: But then after a minute, man, something happens and they realize whoa and they reach for the cord, and the chord don't work. Well, now you're in the panic stricken situation. And my suggesting that what I've learned from the analogy that my friends shared with me is that we all the sooner we can open our mind to God, the sooner we could develop that relationship with him. It's like pulling the chord and opening a parachute. If you open up your mind to God, God is like a parachute. You know, God can slow your descent. God can turn this out of control freefall into a nice ride for you. See, that's what happened to me. I was spinning out of control. I had gotten myself into a point man where I wasn't doing real good.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all would.
Speaker 5: Look at me and think, man, Stevie Man, Now I wasn't doing real good. I had spun out of control. I was in a free fall, and I reached for the chord, but I was so far away the chord didn't open. Then I went to him and I pulled the chord. When I went to God, I pulled the cord and open, and he slowed my descent.
Speaker 7: And this is what I just believe.
Speaker 5: I don't believe now that I age as fast as I was aging, because I got that parachute open. Now, you know, I take better care of myself, eating, I work out more. Now you know, I'm not out of control. I have a direction now that win. Then got up under that parachute a little bit, you know, And now I'm I'm going You know, I'm still getting older, you know so, But the descent is so slow. Now I'm able to enjoy the ride. I'm guiding my parachute over. Sometimes we go over to to a vacation spot over here, we float back over to it. But you know, I'm still getting old. I'm still going going down. But the descent because I've opened my mind to God, the parachute has slowed my descent. And now I'm rocking back and forth. But I ain't spending out of control no more. You know, I'm able to enjoy the view.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: You know, when you jump out that plane and you pull that cord and it don't work, you ain't looking at the view no more. You're thinking of only one thing. How can I slow this down? Well, now I'm able to enjoy the view. I'm able to see all the beautiful things on the horizon that God has for me. I'm able to see all the beautiful things around me that He's provided for me over these years. Because I've slowed my descent. I use my mind like a parachute. It works better when it's open. Open your mind to God, and so you can see the view, so you can slow the descent, so you can stop the out of control free fall that you've been on. That you can get your life together and see everything out on the horizon that God has for you. You know, it turned out to be a very true statement your mind. If you use it like a parachute. It works better when it's open.
Speaker 2: Y'all's shop.
Speaker 8: Wake up, wake up, wake up, rising shine, give yourself that stretch that morning, yawning, sit on the edge of the bed, thank the man, and then you got to get up, get out and get something. It is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. It's in neph you holding it down along with the crew. Do it by yourself. The one new food. Shirley Strawberry, call her fair Mississippi Monica, and kill junior boy Spates. We are in the building on this grade, getting up Tuesday, fair, the well, fair, the well, on this great getting.
Speaker 7: Up on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: See well, week is gone by.
Speaker 7: Yes, well, let's as you go. You hear week is gone by?
Speaker 1: She goes.
Speaker 7: All I have said on our way to this year gone by? She on no way to it?
Speaker 1: All right, I have nothing. I believe. I believe it, okay, because it's happening. It's just January. January is almost out of here until we get to February.
Speaker 4: Watch what happened, and Tommy says, then we march on into April and may.
Speaker 8: Oh baby, if I could just make it to January in fifty eight, I can march on through the April in May.
Speaker 7: I didn't know what none of that meant.
Speaker 2: Now you know, you good?
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 7: I got a little bit. I pulled something in my back. Man, I don't know what I did.
Speaker 8: What were you doing playing golf and probably and of course playing wrong? So I think I pulled something real bad.
Speaker 1: Wow, I thought you something? Yeah, boring.
Speaker 7: I don't have those naked excitement events anymore.
Speaker 1: It's all as I got older.
Speaker 7: You know, you know I used to have a party foul chicken wing and biscuit booty run. I used to have some great moments in my life.
Speaker 1: I did shadow of yourself?
Speaker 7: What naked slide?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: I used to put plastic down in the living room and put baby all and stuff on and just slide.
Speaker 7: I used to do some nice things.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why you got back problems. You probably had one back then, didn't know or you need to do it some more so your back will stretch out.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, it's a stretch first.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: More.
Speaker 8: You let Jackie walk in there and see some plastic land on their floor talking about we've finished slides.
Speaker 7: You're gonna be your lust, your damn man.
Speaker 1: All that's over. These days are gone. Yes, those days agne, But that's funny.
Speaker 8: That's a good day. We're gonna make it a good day. We're gonna have a good day. We're gonna have a good week. We're gonna have a good month. We're gonna have a good year. Go ride it out.
Speaker 7: We're gonna make twenty twenty four the best thing in the world. That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Claiming about that, Sorry, I like it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wonderful.
Speaker 8: I'm getting over the Texas. I'm getting over that. I'm getting over that we are no longer in the playoffs. I'm getting over that we don't have no choice.
Speaker 1: You don't have a choice in your mind, like we could just go back in. We're gonna in, don't we out.
Speaker 8: I didn't think, No, I never thought all the way. Never did I think that. No, I didn't get my feelings that caught up into it. But you didn't believe all. Yeah, Well, I'm sorry. If they listening, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. No, I did not believe all the way. You did good, what you got, you did, You're real good, right, Troy God.
Speaker 1: All right, good morning.
Speaker 4: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from a nephew as he runs that prank back right after this you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 4: It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 8: What you got for his neph We got Chopper's funeral at the club. Chappa's funeral at the club. Man all to have his funeral where he hung out the most. Let's go get dog Chapples funeral at the club. Uh yeah, I'm trying to reach uh James.
Speaker 9: James, Yeah, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 8: Hey, This this is Gerald. I was a friend of uh, your friend Chapel. Yeah, Chopper just uh passed away last week, right.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: I know they supposed to have a funeral and stuff over at at my Baptist church. And uh, I don't really know you, but me and me and Chopper and a bunch of the rest of use. Man, we used to hang out at the club not too far from the house. You know, That's pretty much where Chopper was all the time at the club. Anyway, what a bunch of us was over at the club talking man and I was we was really want to reach out to one of the family members, you know, and then somebody said you was, you know, kind of a good friend of his, and we decided to call you and see if you didn't mind. Do you think that you can talk to uh, some of the family members and see if they don't mind having the funeral.
Speaker 7: At the club.
Speaker 9: At the club.
Speaker 7: Let me let me try to explain something to you, Jane. What we're trying to do is, see, we believe that, we believe you said.
Speaker 9: At the club. Come on, the club is a funeral, and I understand it.
Speaker 8: But see, see Choppel, Chopper ain't really go to church a whole lot. You know what I'm saying, He ain't really really go as long as I've been knowing him. Now, he loved the Lord and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: Well, but these are church going folks.
Speaker 7: I understand.
Speaker 8: But see, Chapel wouldn't Chapel when Chapel went to the club. So what I'm asking you is, let's have the funeral at the club.
Speaker 9: Hell no, bro, come on, we can't have no funeral at no club, man, Come on, No, no, I can't.
Speaker 8: But what I'm saying is thought is that he wasn't really he wasn't really, No church going person. I believe that a person ought to be uh, the last words are to be said over him in a place he's more familiar with. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 9: A player?
Speaker 10: Player?
Speaker 9: No, I don't. I don't know what you mean. Now, just just gotta be a funeral. This, this is this is church for I go to church and all my folks go to church. Now we got to do this thing up in church. This, this is a church thing.
Speaker 8: But you don't, you don't feel But do you understand where I'm coming from? Know that man ought to gone on and and the last words are to be in a place he more familiar with. Now, if he went to church, then I understand that you said, oh bro, hell.
Speaker 9: No no, See, it's his chance to get itself right. And we don't. We don't have him up in church in front of everybody. You know, that don't make sense? Who's this again? I mean, who are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jered, but.
Speaker 9: Who is Gerald?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 7: How do you?
Speaker 9: How do you relate to this? Are you a preacher?
Speaker 2: Or are you not?
Speaker 10: Are you? No?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I'm I'm I was friends with Chopper and see I hung out at the club and still hang out there with a whole bunch of us, you know, good friends with Chopper, and we were saying that, you know, Chops, the last words about Chappel or to be said at the club, because see, that's what Chopper was about, five six days a week.
Speaker 1: That's what Chapel was.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but what church are you affiliated with?
Speaker 10: I mean, what, what?
Speaker 9: Why the hell would I I try to talk to the family, make me look stupid in front of the family, telling them to put this thing in the club.
Speaker 11: How is that gonna go off?
Speaker 7: Well? See, see that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know them way more.
Speaker 9: Than we do, because you're talking about trying to move from a damn funeral at a church to a damn nightclub or a strip club or something.
Speaker 7: Not no strip club, just a nightclub.
Speaker 9: I mean you talking about faving folks travel from across the country and meeting in the damn club.
Speaker 10: What kind of that?
Speaker 1: But that's what Chapel was. That's what Chapel was.
Speaker 9: How I'm gonna look if I'm the one telling them to rut to the damn club.
Speaker 7: You're gonna look like somebody that's trying to.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna look like a fool no, you're not.
Speaker 7: You're gonna look like somebody's trying to keep it real.
Speaker 9: Come to the damn funeral. If I was to do something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let me ask you this hit in.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you this here, Jane, do you think do you think you can maybe get the body and bring it over to the club now, well, just saying before they even do the funeral or whatever.
Speaker 9: Hell no, I ain't touching getting the walk in the dog by myself. Don't touch the body for hell now, we're.
Speaker 8: Just trying to say our last words at chopp a man in the place that Chopper moment.
Speaker 9: No help again. You you get my number?
Speaker 1: Somebody at the club had your number, said you was print.
Speaker 10: But why do y'all call me?
Speaker 9: Of all folks, y'all call.
Speaker 7: They say you good. You in with the family, and you can tell.
Speaker 10: Me in with the family.
Speaker 9: But I ain't in in the family. Make me look stupid? Tell now, won't y'all? I get out of them to the family. Y'all call the family, y'all tell them that yourself.
Speaker 7: Man, I won't. I just want trying to get you to bring the body by man and let us.
Speaker 9: No, I ain't touching, no dead body.
Speaker 1: We just want to have one last drink with Chopper.
Speaker 10: Man, you have one with your boys.
Speaker 9: You you get together with them and y'all talk about Bottom and let him know how Chopper was, what kind of person he was, what kind of person we need to.
Speaker 1: We want Chopp up to be there. This Chopper, this is Chopper you're talking about.
Speaker 9: Man, I'll bring y'all to the church. Y'all need to be up in the church.
Speaker 1: We want to have Chopper at the club.
Speaker 9: Well we no mo man, y'all fuller, Well we know MYU have my looking like a fool at a damn funeral?
Speaker 1: What this about Chopper?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 9: And damn writing about Chopping? You break Chopper to that club, y'all tripping? Man, I ain't doing I'm just going to this funeral. I'm gonna tell the family what I think about Chopper. And I'm tall and if y'all want to add crazy in front of town, y'all call upim. Y'all felling do that?
Speaker 1: Look, I got one more thing I want to say.
Speaker 12: I don't even know you or what what what?
Speaker 7: This is his nephew Tommy from this Steve Hobby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy.
Speaker 8: This nephew, Tappy Man from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your boy told me to prank you. Man, I just know, Dave, this is nephew tell me.
Speaker 2: Man, your boy.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, oh man, I can't believe this. No he didn't. I can't even believe he did that.
Speaker 7: Hey man, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is what is the baddest radio show in.
Speaker 9: The land, The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: All right, nephew, thank you, coming up? It is asked the riddle of you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show?
Speaker 4: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, a comedian ghost topless during her stand up routine, and Common confirms that yes he it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: Common confirms it, Yes he is dating Jennifer Hudson.
Speaker 1: Uh, he said it on her talk show.
Speaker 4: And in trending political news, Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis has dropped out of the presidential race.
Speaker 1: What yeah, yeah, a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the Riddilo and.
Speaker 1: Junior, come on, all right, you guys, ready, Ready, here we go.
Speaker 4: Tamara and Boston says, I had the flu, so I took a few days off my work. Husband brought me a frappuccino one morning and left it on my front steps. My husband sat.
Speaker 1: My co worker is out of.
Speaker 4: Pocket, so he wants to talk to him. What's wrong with my coworker being nice?
Speaker 1: What's that about?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Your house?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and left some coffee a work husband. No better than he, no better than I ain't never went to call the house and left no coffe have I have I ever done that?
Speaker 1: And you're slipping on that.
Speaker 2: I take.
Speaker 7: No water.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he out a pocket, he out of pocket, and the husband gonna have to say something to him. Yeah, you hat to lying and any any any husband gonna get upset about that.
Speaker 2: No matter what.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, that's real talk, right, And if and if I have caught you putting that coffee on that door step, I'll be telling With that frappucino in your hand, I'm telling you you got your God and and and that helps the situation.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 13: Times between work husband and husband, yeah, very big difference.
Speaker 1: But what's all this immate dookie stuff? You doing right here? People bells?
Speaker 2: What you doing?
Speaker 1: He's all on the rings, Camra leaving coffee? What's what do you think? What's wrong? Is everything wrong with this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Your husband gonna be made and he got a right to say something. Keep at the job, step at the job. And you need to stop getting sick.
Speaker 7: But you need to step down.
Speaker 1: She can't have the flu in it. You don't know what to do when you get the flu.
Speaker 3: And it should have been teas medicine ball all right.
Speaker 4: Moving on to uh Vaughn in Oklahoma City, Vaughn says, I'm twenty seven and I'm dating. I don't want to be in a relationship, be in a relationship, and I make it clear, But girls choose to have sex with me anyway, and they all always end up catching feelings. Maybe the sex is too good? How do I casually date without breaking hearts?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: You're just doing too much? You and you just know your sex is that good?
Speaker 1: He he doesn't know, He said maybe though, He just say maybe.
Speaker 7: A yeah, whatever. You ain't all that pipe you are not all that, but.
Speaker 2: He might be though? Why you mad?
Speaker 14: You hate?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Because I ain't because I know I ain't all that no more.
Speaker 2: You know that's all.
Speaker 6: Back Now you're not hating it. Sounds like I just know I ain't all that no more. He's twenty seven, and oh he doing it.
Speaker 1: Too, boy god twenty seven back in the day though, Oh I was cold.
Speaker 13: Boy go ahead, No, no, we ain't hate he twenty seven and then all his sex everybody catching for everybody, everybody. That's my problem, tomming everybody U sleep with, catching philips everybody.
Speaker 1: You're mad.
Speaker 14: You're because me and Tommy ain't twenty seven.
Speaker 1: That's why I hate your newlywed don't care.
Speaker 13: I've not even had in that much sex and is a newly weird? I suld I'm not, and my wife ain't called nomo feelings. Found out that all the feelings she's gonna have that he twitched.
Speaker 1: Having everybody, No, I, me and Tommy hayten.
Speaker 13: He lying and what he doing ain't no, ain't no twenty that. You don't even know everything yet.
Speaker 4: So his question is how does he casually date without breaking hearts out?
Speaker 1: Now, you got to quit doing what you're doing in that room. Never done that. You got in that room because you're not.
Speaker 8: Evidently you're not gonna stop uh putting in one hundred percent because you're putting in a hunt.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, man time, maya email us your roster. Let me look at these women here. Just email us your roster. Let me see, Let me see the stable.
Speaker 7: Let me see the stable.
Speaker 1: See who you are who are catching the feelings? Somebody blind is what I think?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 4: Moving on to Latansha in the East, Saint Louis Latasha writes, my boyfriend has a step sister that he hangs out with a lot. Last week, I saw a picture of them in a hot tub at the hotel she worked where she works. He said they only did it to post it on TikTok. Since they're not blood relatives. Should I trust him with her?
Speaker 7: Well, no, what you think they're doing in his hot tub? Ain't nobody in the hotel with they sister?
Speaker 1: You know what they're doing.
Speaker 8: They ain't blood, They are not blood. So it's going down. I'm just letting you know it's going out. That ain't his mama, that ain't his dad. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: We TikTok that maybe they're just trying to get some followers. Yeah, she said, Yeah, that's what she said.
Speaker 7: At the hot tub with at the hoteb with your step sister. That's how you try to get some followers.
Speaker 1: That's what you said.
Speaker 15: Your boyfriend in their hand, the king and swimming Trump's yeah, boyfriend here and your step sister, this is your boyfriend. You used to be asking what they're doing?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: What made you go there? Because of the hot tub?
Speaker 2: Because because that.
Speaker 1: Ain't what they ain't we half naked in a hot tub. My step sister.
Speaker 7: Nown't nobody to do that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 13: I got half sisters and ain't none of them fine, I would never get in that. I would never get in public with them. No, no, let lorda hot tub.
Speaker 7: Now I try to get some followers. That's the excuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just said they did it to post it on TikTok. And that's what you do when you post. Just imagine me in female form because we all are like they'll believe no.
Speaker 4: Like my daddy, so so Latasha should not trust him with his steps.
Speaker 7: No, no, no no, And they doing it. I'm just letting you know they doing it. They are doing it.
Speaker 1: Both go home and say hey mom, hey, dad.
Speaker 4: They both said, last one, guys, Last one, Joni and Algiers says, my husband died in October. He was twenty two years older than me and we were married for twenty two years. I'm dating again and I have a much younger guy this time. My sister said, he's with me for the insurance money.
Speaker 1: Is she right or is she being a hater?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't want to say what I want to.
Speaker 1: I mean I say it, say, is she being a hater? Or you're an.
Speaker 8: Older woman to this younger guy and you got a lot of money. Yeah, it's about the money. It is not about you. It is not about how you are, not that fine. It is about the money that you have and what you can bring to the table. And you read a lot to the table. So you got a lot of insurance money. Then, yeah, it's about that. You shouldn't tell the boy how much insurance money you got. Yeah, that for that reason, she.
Speaker 1: Might be that fun. That's why we're.
Speaker 7: Older man, fired with money. Hey, we've got fired, fired with money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So her sister's right, is what you're saying. All right, thanks, guys, coming up at the time of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 4: Well, comedian Natasha Lagerio really let loose during a show at the Improv last week, removing her shirt and bearing her breasts in front of the entire audience. Now, according to TMZ, yeah yeah, well wait listen, this is why she did it. According to TMZ, Lazio followed Bert Kreischer, who reportedly killed with his performance, and at one point Burt took off his shirt performing in the.
Speaker 1: Nude from the waist up.
Speaker 4: Lazio decided to one up him, explaining quote, if the boys can do it, why can't the girls. When Natasha hit the stage, she did a little dance and then stripped. The audience, including Bert, went wild. Natasha eventually put her coat on and then did her regular routine. So here's a question for you and Junior Tommy, what's the allest thing you've ever done on stage? Have you taken your shirt off and performed in the news.
Speaker 7: From the moom?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: No, I have not done that, but I will tell you my wardrobe girl had messed up some stuff with my clothes. I was in West Palm Beach, Florida. I was in West Palm that's an improv West Palm Beach, Florida improv. And I was waiting on my clothes and the show was supposed to start. So I walked out there in my boxes and told them we would get the struck show started soon. As soon as my clothes get ready, I'll be back to tell.
Speaker 16: The audience in your underwear in my boxes, pretty crazy that that's up, fair boxes.
Speaker 8: But I'll be at the Funny Bone this weekend fully dressed. Okay in Dayton, Ohio.
Speaker 1: All right, I would be completely dressed, killerwan what about? No, the crazy thing I ever done would just be funny. No, I ain't, ain't I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I just do the show.
Speaker 13: I'm not going You'll never see me out there with with my chest and my stomach. No you ain't, finnah see that. No, we gotta this ticket price. If you gonna see that, you ain't getting You've been walking out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, you ain't doing that.
Speaker 8: Please tell me. Nobody take Uh what happened at the improv? Did somebody take that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was all over.
Speaker 1: Yeah the guys can do it. Why can't the girls? Because you suppose all right? Moving on, to Common.
Speaker 4: Rapper Common has confirmed that he is dating Jennifer Hudson. He was a guest on her talk show, Jennifer Hudson's Talk Show, and that's when he said it. Common walked out on the set and presented Jennifer with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and she asked him, are you dating anyone?
Speaker 1: Take a listen, now we gotta get down to business.
Speaker 2: Mister.
Speaker 4: I'm a host, and so I have to ask you this question because everybody always want to know this.
Speaker 1: Are you dating anyone?
Speaker 7: So yes, and I'm in a relationship that is one of the most beautiful people I ever met in life. And she's she's smart.
Speaker 1: She loves God, she has something real, down to earth about her. She's talented.
Speaker 7: But but I said, I set my standard kind of hot because she had to have an egut.
Speaker 1: She she she she had to wait Scar on her first movie.
Speaker 7: I said my standard. She had to get her own talk show.
Speaker 10: Okay, I love it.
Speaker 4: It's you, Jennifer is yeah's Saturday.
Speaker 7: But cute, so cute, smart?
Speaker 1: That rooting for them? Yeah, yes, both of the right, both Chicago.
Speaker 4: Hopefully maybe this will be the one and he'll finally settle down and get married.
Speaker 13: I wouldn't press with that at all, I think because Jennifer, you know, you know what, because it was one thing, it ain't me. But then secondly after that, you know, he you know, he's gonna ask somebody about the hour.
Speaker 7: You know it.
Speaker 1: Don't take it.
Speaker 4: You don't say that we're rooting for them, No.
Speaker 1: Y'all rooting. I'm not rooting. Come out there with flowers. She had to have an e guy. And then he's gonna chuckle.
Speaker 14: To the common hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the first. That is the first.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, congratulations to them. We definitely goes, you know far, most of us do. Yeah, yeah, yeah, kilawan.
Speaker 1: Show why aready?
Speaker 13: Because I didn't like the way it went down, because the way in fact, he just getting all these he's.
Speaker 1: A woman love you know the ladies love comments they do. That's what is really about, all right.
Speaker 4: So this came as a shock to some people as a relief to others. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has ended his presidential campaign after he fell short to overtake Donald Trump in the early vote races in Iowa and New Hampshire. DeSantis made his announcement on in a four and a half minute video posted on x of course formerly Twitter on Sunday, saying, in part quote I will not be your next president, but Trump should be and quote, oh wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, I'll let you talking about Trump on the campaign trail.
Speaker 9: Nine.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's politics. That is politics.
Speaker 4: So now it is a race between Donald Trump and Nikki Hayley.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm Trump.
Speaker 7: Say he back, and then I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Then nominee he's gonna be there. Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that what he could take those high heels off, those boots.
Speaker 1: Tall call it bootgate, bootgates. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Uh, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, North Carolina teachers must pay back school district bonuses.
Speaker 1: Uh we'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 4: Oh no, sir, no, sir, you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show. All right.
Speaker 4: So this is trending from our home station in Charlotte at V one O one point nine f shout out to Charlotte. More than two hundred English teachers in Charlotte Macklenburg schools have to pay back a bonus check after a payroll era. So it was a mistake. They got a bonus. Now they have to pay it back. What we don't pay teachers enough as it is. The payroll department didn't catch the mistake for about five days, and according to multiple media outlets, two hundred and twenty five teachers inadvertently received a recruitment bonus of twelve hundred and fifty dollars. That's one two hundred and fifty dollars that was paid on January twelfth. What The bonus was intended for teachers who are new to a critical shortage teaching era area. However, the teachers affected are not new to their area and should not have received the bonus. The teachers will have the option of repaying the bonus and a lump thumb from their you know that money's already gone from their February check, or they'll have to They may choose a payment plan and with deductions over three months. The school district issued an apology saying, quote, we value the work of all CMS employees and sincerely apologize for any distress or inconvenience. What what was your favorite teacher and why? And if you were a teacher and you got this kind of money.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving it back. We're not giving it.
Speaker 8: We're not giving it back. I'll changed my whole account, y'all. I'm changing everything, everything to you're not getting this twelve fifty.
Speaker 1: Back is not already gone, first of all. Yeah, and they deserve it.
Speaker 7: If you made a mistake, then you eat the mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, district district should, Yeah, you show should. I don't care if I'm teaching English, what's the subject class? And I got how much more money?
Speaker 2: I thought?
Speaker 1: I never saw it?
Speaker 2: Moving on?
Speaker 10: What's the first.
Speaker 1: You're not giving it? H that's that's hurtful.
Speaker 7: That's her.
Speaker 3: Really let them have that, man, Yeah, yeah, take care of our family cares and our teachers.
Speaker 1: We love them.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine seeing that paycheck and going, what, yeah I got a raise?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you get an email from your job my bad. We're gonna need that back Homeie, No, let's see you.
Speaker 7: Pay us an extra something he'd have made a mistake.
Speaker 2: He's not getting the back.
Speaker 4: And in every day amongst ourselves, I'm gonna need it from y'all.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you're talking about, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we love our teachers so much, and we know you work hard. We appreciate you, and if it were up to us, you would get that and more for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get a bonus every pay period, Yeah, for sure to me.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, has rejection pushed you to new heights in your life? We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening Hary Morning Show. Quarterback Jared Goff and the Detroit Lions are one went away from reaching the Super Bowl for the first time in franchise history.
Speaker 1: Guys, Yes, it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is the sweetest redemption for Jared after the Los Angeles Rams traded him to Detroit for Matthew Stafford. Jarrett was embarrassed and felt rejected after that trade. But look at him now, Look how well he's doing now. After the win on Sunday against Tampa Bay, they played Aretha Franklin's respect on the PA loudspeaker at Ford Field.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: Yes, so guys, we got to show some love to the city of Detroit. We absolutely yes, congratulations.
Speaker 13: Ninety two point three Yeah, Detroit versus everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it, love it.
Speaker 4: And so part two of the question, has rejection have you, guys ever been rejected? We know how how much men, especially hate rejection. Has it ever pushed you to new heights in your life.
Speaker 8: I got rejected by this girl. Yeah, yeah, its me to be a Yeah, it forces me to be a whole lot better. And uh and now that I'm doing well, when I see her around town, I've flown it in front of her face.
Speaker 1: Yes that I'm that petty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I make sure I'm blinging when I see her right in front of I.
Speaker 10: Know.
Speaker 4: I got a TV show and a radio show I'm doing.
Speaker 1: You go down the list, TV shows, a radio show right.
Speaker 7: With Tom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got one in Houston too. Every time I see you, I make sure you know I'm married. Yes? Is that the one that she did?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: See her every time I see her? Yeah, you see me? Yeah, those words I married? Yeah, I got said that you know, could.
Speaker 2: Have been you.
Speaker 1: No, you like to cheat though, you see me though?
Speaker 13: Come on, baby, have you met my wife?
Speaker 1: Because I was gonna be letting anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, show till Yes, that's when you put your finger through your white belt loop and hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah right here, right here.
Speaker 7: You know what I made.
Speaker 13: I made my wife go do something for me. Hey, baby, could you go give me a cold police and watch it?
Speaker 2: Go get it?
Speaker 1: They come back. You ain't like doing that. See yeah, thank you baby. You see this how your daddy doing? How pastor.
Speaker 4: Mean that was the thing in church?
Speaker 1: You were dating her, you were you were devastated when that happened. What yes, yes, crush, I thought I had something.
Speaker 4: And how did you find out?
Speaker 1: How did you find out? I find out?
Speaker 13: Her brother told me he was my best friend. Yeah, her brother told her said, man, I don't I don't even like this. I gotta tell you don't what what?
Speaker 1: And we had a lawn more service business together, broke up the whole law more service. We couldn't cut now, yad, God was devastated. I couldn't push the lawn more for herself. What's up, my STUDI behind took her back?
Speaker 2: What you mean what you said?
Speaker 1: This is really redemption?
Speaker 14: Yes, I'm married now.
Speaker 1: You took her back? What you thought I wouldn't you loved her, you were in love, but I was so young.
Speaker 13: I ain't know what I was doing. I don't know I'm supposed to leave her. I said, you know what God says, forgive those.
Speaker 1: And I forgave it. Took her back.
Speaker 13: I at church holding her hand and everything that if I not happened, I'm singing in the quiet next to hunting rocking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, I said, and this was this was the pastor's daughter.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the brother too. Yeah, the brother.
Speaker 1: My best friend. Yeah, was the only one that didn't know. Everybody knew but me.
Speaker 14: You know how hard that is to find out?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Oh I've been there, yeah there. Oh, let me tell you something called a vacation. Bible school was messed up for me. I didn't know what to do. I didn't get no answers, right, don't ask me nothing, vacation. But I found out too much? Yeah, yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 4: Well look at you now, look at you now?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Coming up next, thanks guy, it's coming up next. Nephew Temmy's prank phone call right after this, you're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is she is only sexy outside of our house.
Speaker 1: What she's sexy.
Speaker 4: We'll get into that, find out what that's really all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 7: What you got for his neph uh, Well, it's all it's happened to everybody. I don't know anybody that it hasn't happened to. Were about to turn your lights off? Oh, turn your lights off. It's happened to everyone. I don't know anybody to have him come home and hit that switch like god, it is turn We're about to turn your lights off. Let's go catch Hello.
Speaker 10: Hello, I'm trying to find j Raw Please get us. Hey, Grod, how you doing? This? Is Mason man. I'm the guy that turns the lights on and off if you haven't paid your bill, and I'm over here at your house. I'm actually getting ready to turn the lights off. But I'm trying to It's a courtesy call we're supposed to give. If people can pay their bill before we turn them off, then we collect and we keep moving, he said.
Speaker 9: He said, who you? Who are you again?
Speaker 10: I'm Mason exactly. So you say you've got to do what I'm getting ready to turn the lights off because the bill hasn't been paid. I'm getting ready to turn the power off. Are you here at the house? No? At work? Okay, Well, listen, is there anyone at the house that can make a payment? Make a payment the payment right now? That I have is two hundred and twenty one dollars and thirty six cents.
Speaker 7: Is that right?
Speaker 11: For what the less?
Speaker 10: For the electric bill?
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, No, no, sir, no, sir, no, no, there's nobody at the house, and I don't think I owe that much.
Speaker 10: Well, that's what I have right now, two hundred and twenty one dollars and thirty six cents.
Speaker 11: So I see you see my wife she already paid that.
Speaker 10: See okay, well they don't have a record of that. I'm in your driveway right now. I'm getting ready to turn this thing off into a payment has been made.
Speaker 11: Well, see that, sert. There's nobody home right now.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, if no one is here, then I have to follow through and continue and go ahead and and and and turn the power off until everything is rectified. Oh oh, you and my driveway, I mean your driveway. So is there anyone here? How far are you from here?
Speaker 11: I'm at work. I can't get off right now, but you got to get out my driveway.
Speaker 10: No, no, sir, I'm not gonna be able to leave you driveway until I actually turn the power off.
Speaker 11: Can't turn my power off. I got food and refrigerator to my kids got fish that you know?
Speaker 10: Come on, man, what do you mean you got fish? What does that mean?
Speaker 11: I can be there in thirty minutes. Give you a cast right now, sir?
Speaker 10: What what do you mean when you say you got fish? Fish tank? Oh a fish tank? You have a fish tank? Okay, well, sir, I understand that.
Speaker 11: But I'll be there in thirty minutes. You stay right there, don't touch nothing, okay.
Speaker 10: So I can't I can't be here at thirty minutes. I can't wait that long.
Speaker 9: Thirty minutes.
Speaker 10: I'll be there with cash and I'll pay you whether two hundred what we don't We don't accept cash, sir. We're gonna need a money or I don't.
Speaker 11: Have time to go to I'll be there with the cash study minute.
Speaker 10: I can't take cas Are you listening to me, sir? Are you listening to me? I'm listening to you. I can't take cash. I need a money order.
Speaker 11: I'll be that thirty minutes.
Speaker 10: Okay, sir, I have to cut I have to turn your power off if you're not here. I give everybody ten minutes, ten minutes where they can pay it or we can actually turn it off.
Speaker 12: Now, you tell me what you want me to do, i'mna call my wife real quick, all right, real quiet.
Speaker 10: So I don't have time to call you.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't have time for that.
Speaker 11: First of all, sir, you'll get me up. I might don't mess up bills, okay.
Speaker 9: First of all, okay, okay.
Speaker 10: If she doesn't mess up bills, then what the hell is going on?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna call her real quick straight okay.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, sir, I don't have real quick time. What we have to do right now is I have to do this. I have to see to turn your power off. You get it turned off now, listen. I can come back and turn this thing right back on next week. It'll be one hundred and fifty dollars pennet.
Speaker 12: First of all, you need to get out of my yard. First of all, so I call y'all, sur I'm.
Speaker 10: Here as I'm supposed to be here. I'm here because you haven't paid.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna call my ways to look at this.
Speaker 10: Think right now. I'm here because you haven't paid your bill.
Speaker 12: I've paid my bill. My wife pays my bill.
Speaker 10: Boy, how do you know she paid it? Because you don't know it. Damn you don't know anything.
Speaker 9: What hold on, sir?
Speaker 12: Trust me, my white paid the bill. H's a mistake in your system. Get out of my yard.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 10: Are you at Avenue?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 10: But what I'm in, I'm in the that I'm in the right place, sir, And you haven't played your bill, and I've been ordered to turn it off.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you what, tell you what what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be there at thirty minutes.
Speaker 10: I know that here. I'm not gonna be here in thirty minutes. Okay, you you are you listening? I'm turning this off in the next five minutes and not touch my.
Speaker 11: A White paid the bill. Leave my lesson.
Speaker 10: My wife hasn't paid the bill. Now, maybe your wife is out lolly gaggers doing something else.
Speaker 12: Who who hold whoa whoa?
Speaker 10: Whoa hold hold?
Speaker 11: First of all, you keep keep out of this, all right?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 10: You do the want that brought her in. He's the one that keeps telling me what she has done, what she hasn't done.
Speaker 12: Lessen, listen, keep my hey.
Speaker 11: That's why I draw the line. I'll be there thirty minutes means you can talk.
Speaker 10: I ain't gonna continue to go back and forth with you, Sir, I don't have thirty minutes. I got ten minutes, you understand me.
Speaker 11: I gotta I'm gonna leave right now. I'm gonna get the call right now. Okay, I'll be there thirty minutes.
Speaker 10: So I don't have thirty minutes. I'm turning it off. You can call downtown and get headquarters to turn it back on and we'll come back out here. And it's a reconnect seat for one hundred fifty dollars.
Speaker 11: So I gotta come up with three hundred.
Speaker 10: Oh hell, your bill is two hundred and something dollars, and that it's gonna be one hundred and fifty dollars reconnect seats.
Speaker 12: No, hell, no that hey, I'll get that in ten minutes.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, sir, and I've told you before, you have five minutes to get here.
Speaker 11: No, listen, listen, let me call my neighbor real quick. O.
Speaker 12: Hold, let me call hold up, let me call.
Speaker 10: I don't have time for you to click over and call other people.
Speaker 9: Sir.
Speaker 10: Is there somebody that can give me a money order right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, right now?
Speaker 11: Get your money order in five minutes.
Speaker 10: Okay. Now, who's gonna do that.
Speaker 12: I don't know how to call my wife.
Speaker 10: I told you your wife is the reason why you're in this situation.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna report you to your supervisor.
Speaker 10: Are you gonna report me when I'm out doing my job? You should report your wife but not doing what she was supposed Let's tell what you say if do you want your lights on or off when you get here? I want your lights are getting turned off in the next two minutes because your wife didn't pay the damn bill. I wanna tell y'all, excuse me, I'm gonna tell y'all. Listen, he's my wife's name. House your mouth. I tell you what you know what my supervisor would tell you. I don't know what you tell me. Tell you that you have been talking to nephew Tommy from the Sea Harby more to show you just god bright, I was on my wading. Your coworker got Joseph, he got you.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna get hy man. Don't get no more man, Man you.
Speaker 10: Hey, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 11: Come on, man, Steve Waby Morning Show, Nephew.
Speaker 1: That boy something else on a great Tuesday morning, ain't it?
Speaker 7: Ain'ty something else?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about yourself?
Speaker 7: And the third person in the third party that time of cold on a Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 7: What Tuesday boy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Time of Tuesday?
Speaker 8: Catch Timy Friday and Saturday the devil and they know how yo at the Funny Bone.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop talking about yourself in the third person.
Speaker 8: Catch Timmy Friday and Saturday. They Ohio funny ball man. Oh, I love to see Timmy when I when I go see Thomas, he's a mad when I go see this boy, work that boy code.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 7: February third, The Boy is in New York City at the NYC Winery. All right, first show already.
Speaker 8: Sold out, Second show almost is getting right there, so a few more tickets. But the Nephew is coming to New York City at the n y C. Wind up, y'all gotta go check out Tommy. I'll be an audience watching Tommy myself. Man, that bought that's something you in.
Speaker 1: The audience watching Tommy yourself. Boy, it's a lot, it's a lot.
Speaker 13: What you.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: This is something new? The third person.
Speaker 4: Of the third person, that would.
Speaker 7: To myself and the second person, why would I do the second person.
Speaker 1: He always does that the first person?
Speaker 7: Why would I be so?
Speaker 1: Okay? How do you talk to yourself in the first person?
Speaker 7: How do you do that?
Speaker 4: When you talk about yourself, you say I or yeah. You don't say your name.
Speaker 2: I will be.
Speaker 7: But it's not I. It's Tommy. Tommy will be in Dayton.
Speaker 1: But Tommy is you?
Speaker 7: You are Tommy, and Tommy is I and I is Toe.
Speaker 1: I do know he has a degree too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, the first, second or third? Which one? Did you want me to be?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: And I am Thomas W.
Speaker 1: Miles? The second just yes, you are, Thank you Tommy.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, it's the Strawberry Letter and the subject is she's only sexy outside of our house.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 4: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be yours.
Speaker 7: Buckle up and hold on tight.
Speaker 1: We got it for you.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 1: It is a strawberry letter, Thank you nephew.
Speaker 4: Subject she is only sexy outside of our house. Dear Stephen Shirley. As a man, I'm ashamed to write you for help, but I don't want to do I don't know what to do with my girlfriend. I met her at a cookout and we bond it instantly because we have a lot of mutual friends. She was gorgeous and had white toenail polish, glowing skin, and flowing hair. We've been together for almost two years, and I moved in with her because we were spending every night together. Anyway, I pay all the household expenses as a man, I know I'm supposed to do that, but I mentioned it for a reason. I'm handling all of the bills and her cars paid for. She might buy the grocery sometimes, but usually she puts them on my amex, so that leads me to believe that she is stacking her money, and.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with that.
Speaker 4: But there are a few things she needs to do with her paycheck, like get her hair done regularly, keep her toes and her ni as done, put on lotion, and buy some better pajamas and play clothes to wear around the house. I can't come home from work one more day and see her in a grandma robe with a bonnet on her head. She has one brown toenail, and I never saw it before we started living together because she kept her feet done. Now I'm getting the unedited version of this woman. It was a shock because it happened all at once. I'm glad she's comfortable around me, but this is not how I imagine living with her would be. She used to bring lingerie to my house when she spent the night, and now it's just sitting in her drawer. But when it's date night or we hang out with our friends, she's a movie star again. And the weave is right, the dress is tight, and the toes are white. How do I tell my girlfriend that I want her to be sexy inside the house without offending her?
Speaker 1: Wow, what a nice guy you are.
Speaker 4: And I'll say this, you're still there after two years of this, and you don't say you're cheating or anything. So there's hope for you guys. Okay, uh, but it is time to have that talk with her because you're getting fed up and you're getting frustrated. That's why you wrote us. You tell her just like you told us in the letter. Nothing you said was mean, nothing you said was hurtful.
Speaker 1: It's just facts.
Speaker 4: It's how you feel the same way she got you. And you sound like a really nice guy. You sound like a very generous guy. You pay all the bills. I mean, what more can a woman ask for? I mean, seriously, you sound like a great guy. She should try and keep you. And we all know that men are visual. You don't want to give him a reason to start visualizing himself with another woman, now, do you. She's not taking care of herself. We get that no one is perfect, Okay, we got all that. Meaning some days you might, you know, be around the house with no makeup or or your hair might not be on or freshly done. But we still know how to keep ourselves presentable and desirable in and out of the house. That's why you have to let her know what you're thinking. When you guys are out and she's looking like a movie star, you say, tell her then how much you know you appreciate her and all of that. Basically, what you're saying is she's slipping. She needs a step her game up. She's taking you for granted, but you're telling her in a nice, gentlemanly way. Hopefully she'll receive it in that way in which you attended. Because if things don't change, it sounds like to me, you're gonna be out of there pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Tommy.
Speaker 7: We got to fix this brown toenail. We got to fix this toenail. I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: We got it to fix that. What we cannot do is see that again. Okay, we got to fix that. So this is what I need you to do, Patner. One night when y'all sleep, pull them sheets back and get you some white spray paint and get to that little toe, whatever toe that is that brown.
Speaker 7: We got to fix that. We cannot see that ever again. I'll get you some of that.
Speaker 8: What we used to do when we when we used to type that liquid paper with that white stuff with paper. Yeah, you gotta put something. You gotta damn something on now, because we got the damn you need.
Speaker 7: That's strong.
Speaker 8: We want, we want something. I ain't gonna come off call. What we can't do is see that brown nail ever again. We got to fix that. That's a big turn off. Secondly, you are you are y'all acting like y'all married, all right, because y'all been together two years. You're living together, but you're not married.
Speaker 7: So you basically you what's happening, young man, is you're seeing what all of us men who are being married.
Speaker 8: Now, this is what we always see. So welcome to the club. We always see. Oh, we see what they read it look like, we see it.
Speaker 1: We see it in the.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, hey, I'm answering this part right here. I'm talking to the boy.
Speaker 8: We see, we see what well, we see what the ladies really look like when they take everything off and make up is gone and the ha it's down and it's just them.
Speaker 7: We see that.
Speaker 8: And then we also see that transformation and they come out of there and just be walking around at the club or or the restaurant.
Speaker 7: You'd be like, that is not her, that is not who she.
Speaker 2: Heals.
Speaker 8: We didn't help y'all put that spank on and everything. Well, I've done it. I haven't done it, yes, And I'm so glad. I'm so glad that they start making that spank where you can you don't have to take it off to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad because I.
Speaker 4: Because men wear spanks too.
Speaker 8: You know, that's not what we talk about while we're talking to the boy. Don't need to be hearing that. The boy don't need to be hearing that. All I can say to you is you're seeing your woman in the raw. You can ask her about changing some things up. But if she walking around there, she don't want to buy no new play clothes. You don't want to win, no lingerie. You might need to really think about. It's just a relationship. You won't because it ain't gonna get better.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. Yeah, but it is what it is. It's not gonna get better. He's getting frustrated.
Speaker 8: It's gonna get rawer. It's gonna get raw. It's something else. You don't know about it. It just ain't showed up yet.
Speaker 1: Keep looking, all right.
Speaker 4: Uh, we'll have part two of our Strawberry letter coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's subject she is only sexy outside of our house, and we'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, guys, it's time to recap today's strawberry letter. The subject that she is only outside of our house. The man wrote, in. He's ashamed to write us, he says, because he's a man, but he doesn't know what to do with this girl. He met her at a cookout. She was beautiful. Her hair was flowing, her skin was glowing, she had beautiful toes, all of that white polish on her toes, everything, he said. They've been together for almost two years and they live together now. But at the house she's broken all the way down. She wears a robe, a granny robe and a bonnet at the house. One of her toenails is brown. He pays all the bills, takes care of everything. She might buy some groceries every once in a while with his AMEX card.
Speaker 1: That's how good she's got it. But he's complaining now.
Speaker 4: He's upset because the way she looks around the house, and we all know men are visual.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like it.
Speaker 4: She could at least, he said, keep her feet done, take the money that she's stacking because he's paying all the bills, and go get her hair done.
Speaker 1: All of that. She's not doing that.
Speaker 4: He's frustrated. That's why he's writing in. He's saying, how does he tell his girlfriend that he wants her to be sexy inside the house without offending her junior.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's just be honest.
Speaker 13: Come on now, sure car just beyondest Now, hey, hey man, let me ask you this. Since you got all these things you want to say about this lady, hey man, what you look like?
Speaker 2: Right right? God's real?
Speaker 1: Because if she got all this wrong with her, what you look like? I mean, you know what, you just only into the image of this girl.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all you told us about. But you ain't talk about her substance stuff because you've been there two years. I don't stay nowhere two years less I'm getting something out of it. Is she a kind person? Does she respect people? Does she respect you? Does she take care of you?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: She ain't the only one eating the grocery she put on your amex? Remember you moved in?
Speaker 2: No, you moved in.
Speaker 14: Remember you said you told her you moved in with her.
Speaker 1: She was already established.
Speaker 2: You moved in.
Speaker 13: Now you want credit for doing the things that we have to do with me and Tommy and everybody ever man do But see you playing house?
Speaker 1: We actually have one.
Speaker 2: We're in it.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. We can't sit up here, I can't sit up here. And play like I'm married. No, I actually am, you sir, get the chance to actually play like you married.
Speaker 13: And then you want to tell me about all the things that you're doing, paying the bills and all the type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what, that.
Speaker 13: Don't mean nothing to me if you ain't married to because you know what, you at her house because guess what. And any day when she get up with the with the hair and the bonnet and the row, get.
Speaker 1: Your hands side and you got to go because you ain't married.
Speaker 13: You never told us anything about this lady other than with your the brown toe. That that's your biggest problem.
Speaker 7: That's a problem for me.
Speaker 1: Ahead she.
Speaker 8: Can't rub that toe against me. I'm just telling you, I cannot rub that toe up against me.
Speaker 9: Stupid.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's but I understand talking about that's his biggest problem. Okay, cool, But you've.
Speaker 13: Been in that two years with the same brown toe. That's what I'm trying to figure out. That two years with the brother. You just not noticing the two years later the brown don't.
Speaker 1: Now he's just had it. No, no, but tell me something about her that you like instead of the complaints. That's all he likes her outside. He likes your outside.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I mean know what, you know, my wife don't look superstar model every day when she in here.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody lives all day long. That's unrealistic. Yeah.
Speaker 14: Oh but when she stepped out, she missed spaces.
Speaker 7: Yes, Junior said, he just keep her outside if you keep moving, just moving.
Speaker 1: The National Park. Just live outside.
Speaker 2: We are we out.
Speaker 14: That's all you need to really do. Just stay outside.
Speaker 13: You complaining for us about if she looked outside, didn't keep it dark or keep it light outside a moment ago?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: That's all?
Speaker 1: So you want to hear more about the woman than just ye.
Speaker 14: But you've been there two years though, Now this is all sudden bothering you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. If you don't look good for me in the house.
Speaker 14: For two years, why am i here?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Got a large ray just in the drawer, that's all. You can see the large rays in the drawer.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you look like? Circus? You didn't want to put it on.
Speaker 4: He didn't say anything about himself, only that he pays all the bills, takes care of it.
Speaker 8: I just know we're gonna be down to nine toes, that's all. That's all I know. Get rid of this out the dawn toe. Now, don't rub that thing up against me.
Speaker 1: Do not.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be asleep.
Speaker 1: You won't even know. So you're rolling nine toes and look at the brown one. Another yes, is how much is you look at her toes? How come your neck always bent down? You keep looking down there once you know it's brown, you keep looking.
Speaker 4: With men and women's feet though, that's remember eddie nails and toes us.
Speaker 17: Beautiful feet. I'm sorry, thank you, nice ass feet. I just wollwork, move on. I ain't never seeing that with a brown toe, No, we have.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you if you have one, I will tell you.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: Post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good. Downloaded today. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour. You know what it is, Junior and Sports Talk right after this you're.
Speaker 1: Listening morning show.
Speaker 4: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: Junior all right, what you got? I just want to say, thank you Texans for a wonderful.
Speaker 7: What's signing with it though?
Speaker 14: What Sunday?
Speaker 2: The game? What Saturday?
Speaker 7: Yes, but today I know, but okay, here and.
Speaker 1: When he comes back, I know we're gonna have You.
Speaker 8: Don't worry about We went further than Cleveland and we beat Cleveland. The hell with Uncle Steve. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Now, I clearly you don't care. But you know, I'm you know what, you know what I'm man about that. It was just the way we lost thirty four to ten and the only touchdown we got was on special team. We just couldn't do nothing. Even Lamar Jackson, though, Lamar Jackson, just give him the MVP. Yeah, let's just be done with it, man, give him the super Bowl Trophy. This boy's unbelievable.
Speaker 7: No, no, he ain't won that yet.
Speaker 1: Now hold on, hold on, but I think if you can't beat him, join them. You gotta as the city first. Yeah, well yeah, well if he do it.
Speaker 7: A little light skan boy that sounded like Herman the froo the front.
Speaker 1: You know, it's time. We've been here before. You know what's got a really good team, got really good try.
Speaker 13: Hey, I'm just thinking, honey man, Patrick Mahons, it is possible. It is possible though, man, But you know, just yeah, Lamar Jackson just can really flat out play this game. And then you know what, he's changing the image. Yeah, Patrick Gant too.
Speaker 1: But he's changing the image of what a traditional quarterback look like. And he's doing he is.
Speaker 13: If you play like this, you cannot want to see. If you play like Lamar Jackson, you can't win the super Bowl. Well here in the championship game. I take Lamon is a bad boy man, both of what you can do this.
Speaker 3: I love Lamar Jackson. His mom did that man contract deal. They kept all that money in the family.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna let her don, I'm gonna let her do my neck. Ready to love contracts? You know how to get.
Speaker 14: Ready, little country?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you know so man.
Speaker 13: You know hey, all I'm saying is it's gonna be a great weekend of football Championship Sundays coming up. You know, you take you take the Cheese and the Ravens, and then you got the Lions, the Detroit Lions, and may come on Detroit.
Speaker 1: I'm pulling for Detroit, man, man, I'm pulling for Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, That's how somebody junior post a picture of Detroit and Cowboy fans and they say Cowboy fans look away, Yeah it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: What about the fashions at the super Bowl from Detroit?
Speaker 1: If they.
Speaker 7: That super Bowl?
Speaker 10: It on?
Speaker 1: They coming coming? All right, Junior, thank you.
Speaker 4: Coming up at the top of the hour, a man on social media needs some advice from you, guys. What are vegan options for playoffs parties?
Speaker 1: We'll tell you about it Rya.
Speaker 4: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, here we go. This is from AJ on Steve Harvey. AJ writes, never in a million years what I have thought I would be writing this sentence quote, what's the best vegan food to serve at a football party? I am having a bunch of people over on Sunday to watch the NFL playoff games, and my wife has invited some friends of hers from work who happened to be vegan. Here's the problem. Other than a veggie tray, I have no clue what those people eat. Any help of food I can serve that others might also enjoy would be greatly appreciated. This is from AJ, guys, not.
Speaker 8: Those I don't know what to tell you. Aj because everything got meat in it. Over here that them baked beans got some bacon in it. Uh, them green beans got.
Speaker 1: Something in it.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You gotta give them some syrup, sandwiches or something. You got to do something like that. Barbecue, sauce and bread. You got to do something like that. I don't know what you're finna get people. I'm sorry, I can't. I can't help you. We wings and more wings.
Speaker 1: That's all we are. Slide us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we never had no playoff vegan party.
Speaker 2: We never did it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but JR.
Speaker 2: You've been vegan.
Speaker 13: Yeah, not because I knew if I what do you mean? Not like my wife would have told me we're finna try some vegan tacos.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have said yes. I didn't do that down and it was just vegan. Now now, what I'm telling him is, if you want to do something vegan for him, tequila, do that. That's vegan.
Speaker 2: They gotta eat.
Speaker 14: They can't just drink the whole time as well.
Speaker 2: Same thing.
Speaker 13: Don't taste a break and break what I tast you what I said, Put a piece of white piece of paper on bread. It tastes the same It just tastes like to eat paper and bread. It tastes like paper.
Speaker 1: See, I can be a vegan. I have been, Yeah, I have been.
Speaker 7: I tell you what that you're gonna be for vegan.
Speaker 1: The side effects of vegan is hungry. That's what you're gonna be though.
Speaker 7: So well, we got some We got some rice in there. We can put some rice on.
Speaker 1: Some bread.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know what else to do. Want some bread?
Speaker 1: You're crazy? Rice and bread?
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, let's open up a can of coin for a right. That coin was fresh when they put it in.
Speaker 7: They can.
Speaker 1: Pull that out. Don't keep that. Let that out.
Speaker 2: Some coin and some.
Speaker 8: Rice, corn rice and bread. I mean, that's roll it and roll it up. And now we got a nice sushi.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Of course, you can't make beans one for one event without meat.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do That's a waste of time.
Speaker 7: And no, no, no, we don't put these bacon bits in him. We fin we finna cook these nice bacon bits and put them in the beans. What did you tell me, no, onion?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes? What about okay?
Speaker 2: I got it?
Speaker 4: What about if you like grill. You love to grill, Tommy, what if you like grill some vegetables. Throw some vegetables on the grill. I haven't done that, and that they're gonna fall through the thing. But yeah, okay, that's what I want.
Speaker 18: You got bird, They got thing would be grit. It'll be charmed into your guests. They kind of something to eat, you know, And I don't. This is a j and this is his wife bringing some friends over from from her job.
Speaker 7: Is that vegans work, So I don't think they should come over. And that's what I think I would do.
Speaker 1: First of all. Oh, she's already invited them. They watching Baltimore, they come to watch Detroit.
Speaker 8: Okay, then here's here's a suggestion. Bring what y'all eat because we don't have that here.
Speaker 1: B y oh bring o. Bring your own food, bring your own food.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, b wyle oh BF, bring your own pacon food, bring your own vegan food.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow. One thing they can always have Shirley and call it that. That might work for them. Kall, y'all love kale. Vegans love kale, kale. Just get some kale. He God, I hate kill all the nu is kale rice and corn.
Speaker 7: That's what I think they should just fast.
Speaker 1: They should just fast for the at home. Yeah, that's worse for me. Thanks for nothing, guys, we're starving, all right?
Speaker 4: Uh, Steve, every morning show at twenty minutes after right after you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So here's a question.
Speaker 4: Is a cold winter air leaving you with dry chapped lips?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you also really love ranch dressing? You answered yes to both. You are in luck, my friend, because Hidden Valley is partnering with Burt's Bees to release a limited edition ranch flavored lip bomb. This is not a joke. It's not a joke people. The Hidden Ranch lip Bomb comes in four varieties Original Hidden Valley Ranch, Crunchy Celery, Fresh Carrot, and Buffalo Sauce. You get all four flavors in the pack.
Speaker 1: So here's a question. Yeah, okay, would you it's lip bomb?
Speaker 7: You're just doing a commercial?
Speaker 1: Did you just do a commercial?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you what this is trending. Hidden Hidden Valley Ranch is coming out with lip bomb. In these flavors I use, but I'm not.
Speaker 7: I don't need all them flavors. I don't want to feel like I got to eat my lips exactly, they taste something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to reach in my pocket and just this on my sated. I don't see how I can do it. So what flavors would you? Guys?
Speaker 10: Like? What?
Speaker 2: Ox tail?
Speaker 1: You know, neck ball, you know, all of it? Get Thank god it is not Steve's lips.
Speaker 14: Don't get you.
Speaker 1: I wish he was here for that one.
Speaker 4: Coming up in thirty three minutes the hour, we will play another round of would you rather?
Speaker 1: After this?
Speaker 4: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show?
Speaker 4: All right, guys, it's time now for another round.
Speaker 1: I would you rather?
Speaker 4: Would you rather lose fifty thousand dollars of your own money or lose one of your fingers?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 7: Fifty grand?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I don't want to We get that fifty back?
Speaker 1: Yeahs fitted? Because I was looking at my thumb.
Speaker 9: Did you.
Speaker 2: Countracked? He needs the thumb?
Speaker 1: You got the emoji?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get it back.
Speaker 7: We'll get it back.
Speaker 1: Must be all right? Okay, he was no famous?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather?
Speaker 4: Would you rather find five hundred dollars floating in a public toilet or ten dollars in your pocket?
Speaker 7: Ew?
Speaker 8: In my in my pocket? Young had a five hundred in that toilet? You know I'm not going I'm not going in that toilet. I'm not There's a lot of stuff you don't do. Ye, I don't do brown toes. I think we've established that on this show. Would you rather fight a squirrel to death every time you get in your car?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Or fight for you small grizzly bear to death once a year, but you get a sword, Okay, I get a sword with the grizzly bear once a year, once.
Speaker 1: A year, once a year. I'll fight that squirrel every.
Speaker 4: Day every time you get in your car.
Speaker 1: Car, not just every day every time you get in your car.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I gotta I gotta deal with that squirrel every day.
Speaker 1: I'm not fooling with that griz know that's right. You mean a squirrel with grizzly I hate, don't drive that much, don't even drive.
Speaker 8: Yeah, me and a squirrel gonna have to talk about this. We're gonna all this fighting there day a day. No, every day we at each other.
Speaker 2: You in my car.
Speaker 8: Come on, we got to figure out how to get along. We got to figure out to drive.
Speaker 1: Twice a week's.
Speaker 14: But every time you get in the car.
Speaker 2: A day.
Speaker 13: But you know what, the squirrel is getting hundred percent to lose every time that bath. I can't see that bear looking every time. No, sorry, that fair gonna win one of them years.
Speaker 1: And I don't even know what to do with that sword, with that bell, I'm not gonna win.
Speaker 14: I can walk sword.
Speaker 1: Before Wait a minute, did y'all hear Shirley?
Speaker 2: You say what I'm going with the bear? Sir? Good bye?
Speaker 1: I'm going with the bear.
Speaker 13: Sure, but I said, you don't even like mosquitoes, let alone a bath, but a squirrel every time I get in the car.
Speaker 4: Now almost happened to me anyway, so I know from which I'm talking. You know, squirrel followed me to my car one day.
Speaker 1: I remember that. That's funny. We named a Sandy.
Speaker 4: You remember the name Ross Sandy traumatized.
Speaker 1: No, I'm doing the bear.
Speaker 2: My neck and neck.
Speaker 1: Coming up in forty.
Speaker 4: Nine minutes after the hour, Thank you you guys. Would you rather we'll close out the show right after this? You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 4: Here we are last break of the day on this Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yep, Tommy, did you? I just can't you know?
Speaker 8: We've had a great show this morning. I cannot get pasts to strawberry letter with that brown toe. I just that isn't bothering me.
Speaker 4: It was written by this guy who was he didn't even want to write us, but he didn't know what to do with his girlfriend right because she was when he met her, she was beautiful, he said her Her skin was glowing, her hair was flowing, and her toenails were beautiful. All of that were amazing. They were white. And then they moved in together, and then she broke all the way down. She wears granny robes and bonnets now and only time she looks really good is on the outside. And one of the problems is her she doesn't get her feet done anymore. He saw one of her toes brown, and that's what you've been struggling.
Speaker 8: And really devastated my morning, you know, devastated. But what I mean, everybody held like, what's the biggest turn off to you all back when you were dating.
Speaker 7: What was the biggest turn off? What was the what was a deal breaker?
Speaker 4: You got to be clean, good teeth, you know, if a guy had like big hips, hips on a man, I can't.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it could be a problem. You see a guy try to look at his hips and yeah, Yeah, man, a woman don't want A man got more ask.
Speaker 7: Than That's what it is.
Speaker 1: No good teeth and I mean so on and so on. So you're saying what you're justified with the brown toe because to.
Speaker 8: Some men, feet are just necessary. Feet are just like have to be like picture purplect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Eddie Murphy and Boomerang. That seems it seems like that's when it all went down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm attacked.
Speaker 1: Cures went up in the world after that.
Speaker 7: But everybody, everybody got a deal break. I was just curious, what what was your deal breaker?
Speaker 2: When you so.
Speaker 1: Big hit me my deal breaker?
Speaker 7: Junior?
Speaker 4: I was asking you then you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know you didn't if you didn't have breasts, I didn't really want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah you're like a big rack.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I take the bigger the better, not super big. Yeah, you know you have the line. Yeah it's nice. You know, a sea cup, a nice sea cup toy that you know, really nice? Yeah, coming here with you? Want to watch me walk Tommy deak and teeth? Oh yeah, you got you very important? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can I what what is with the side missing side to have we solved that mystery yet.
Speaker 7: I don't know. But if you ever opened up a dinnist to do just that, I mean, you could get a lot of.
Speaker 2: A lot of work.
Speaker 1: To replace the tooth.
Speaker 2: But what it is?
Speaker 1: Do they think we can't see it?
Speaker 8: They think if we're not standing on that side, that we don't That's what it is.
Speaker 2: So many.
Speaker 4: But okay, what about this? Have you ever when you you know, when you were dating and stuff. Have you has your your significant other ever asked that you get rid of something if you guys were.
Speaker 13: Going to move in, Like, yeah, yeah, my whole house park. My wife moved into my house. Oh yeah, everything was gone, she said, she.
Speaker 1: I had no taste. Nothing was the first thing she said, The sectional couch. The couch went first. Tell you thought you thought that would fly? I thought it would fly. I said, my god, it will fluffy in everything.
Speaker 2: I thought she liked it.
Speaker 1: She did that had to go. Huh?
Speaker 4: It would have heard anything of hers that you wanted to go.
Speaker 1: I wish I would try to throw some of stuff away.
Speaker 4: Nothing though that you would like to throw away that she doesn't know us.
Speaker 1: Just tell us, we won't tell her. We won't tell her. Oh she doesn't have the radio. Yeah, okay, gonna set me up like this.
Speaker 7: You're not gonna do it.
Speaker 8: Every room you go into in my house, jacket got something in there that blown to her every single room.
Speaker 7: It makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: I don't get that.
Speaker 9: What do you mean, do you?
Speaker 8: Closet is extra closet? Why do you have your stuff? It's all over the house. You're not wearing all this stuff?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Guilty? Yeah, close it. Never have enough clove face, y'all.
Speaker 8: Y'all ladies, y'all got to learn to purge more. Really, y'all gott I.
Speaker 1: Purge a lot. That's why I do understand, I really do. I purge a lot, and it's just not enough. And I don't ever know what I'm gonna wear.
Speaker 8: You're not going to wear something since nineteen eighty. Get rid of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't have anything. I purge a lot. Yeah, do you know? Yeah, I'll just tell you this.
Speaker 2: Do you know.
Speaker 1: I don't even have a closet in the primary room. I don't have one.
Speaker 7: I don't have a clock right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the problem. We wanna tell you something.
Speaker 2: What the problem is?
Speaker 1: I gotta get dressed around the house. I gotta go different rooms to get my clothes. Okay, and again, what's the problem.
Speaker 13: She just say in the room to get dressed. So I'm just going from bedroom to bedroom pulling all.
Speaker 1: My clothes out. Yeah, you know we're gonna have to get over that, precious. I did not we need cloth if I was.
Speaker 7: You just nked.
Speaker 1: You just nicked all through the house trying to get put a piece of my stuff together.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, that's it. That's Steve Harby Morning Show for today. And the words of my uncle talked to God. He would love to hear from you. Until then, y'all be in peace.
Speaker 4: For all Steve every contacts no purchase necessary for where prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.