Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tama Judge. How's it going to tamp? It's good.
Speaker 4: I'm in Big Bear. Just I think that the house is about as don as it's going to get, except for the contractor came over and was replacing the baseboards and we come home to orange electrical chords running through our kitchen.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the why is it like that?
Speaker 4: Well, we called him and he's like, oh, as I was leaving the power blue. Don't know how, No, I have no idea how it happened. And I'm like, really, you're like, m h uh huh so the power behind the refrigerator blue. So now he's got to come back and have electrician And I'm just like, just when you finish, right, No, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you can he go even if you're he can go, even if you're not there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't at this point, you don't trust him. No, It's just like I came home to disaster, Like I know what, there's one little scratch on the wall in this house and the cabinet was nicked, isn't it. And I'm like, so, I'm like, I don't want anybody in the house anymore unless I'm here.
Speaker 3: You're Edwin ari alve Junior.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just Eddie's up. He's like, well, just let him coming on, Like, yeah, that's time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, whatever, go yeah, I don't know why I'm casual about that. But nothing else Like Edwin's like, did you get the gate fixed? I'm like, no, told you to do it.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything else about that. That's it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Also, you guys, this is a big week for us because it's our live show. If you haven't bought tickets yet, make sure that you purchase them because we will be in San Francisco on Thursday night.
Speaker 3: You can do add ons, we can do a meet and greet, we can do a toast, what else can do?
Speaker 4: We can do it all. Whatever you want. We're here for you.
Speaker 2: And we have Angie k there, we have Cynthia, we have Emily, we have the ads.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're very booked up. We are booked and busy, booked and busy, very busy, very busy.
Speaker 2: Before we get into the breakdown, I'm looking at our questions for us. Oh, They're so hard to pick one because all of them are pretty brutal.
Speaker 4: Why would you ask?
Speaker 3: I said, what questions do you have for me? In Tamra and.
Speaker 4: Let's hear them. It's like reading mean tweets.
Speaker 3: Do you feel replaced.
Speaker 2: By Morgan like Dreit does or is she acting per usual?
Speaker 3: We've already talked about this on the pod.
Speaker 4: Well what's the answer.
Speaker 2: No, I've never been like that with anyone, Like even when it came to your and Vicki's friendship. I never like one friendship can't exist with that, like because another one exists.
Speaker 4: The loyalty there is, like you know what you're friends with through you're friends with. There's a lot of people on housewife shows that I'm friends with and maybe possibly they're not friends with somebody on their cast, but I am. I don't feel like I have to pick sides.
Speaker 2: No, And also, you get what you give if you feel like you're one hundred percent there for somebody and you're there not one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not one hundred percent for any of my friends. I gotta be real, honest, I'm barely one hundred percent for myself.
Speaker 2: But if you feel like you're giving to a friendship and you're not getting in return, that's one thing. But I seriously doubt that that's happening. Oh the next.
Speaker 3: Question, is Teddy feel replaced by Kate Chastain. Yes, I'm really hurt by Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, according to the press, you have been replaced.
Speaker 3: No, none of it.
Speaker 2: Monica has admitted to cyberbulling, stalking, and a legally recording cast.
Speaker 3: Should she be fired?
Speaker 4: Okay, so Wanica has been cyber stalking? What was the other one?
Speaker 2: It's these are words from Instagram? Yeah, and our questions. This is not my wording. Monica has admitted to cyberbullying, stalking, and illegally recording cast.
Speaker 3: Should she be fired?
Speaker 4: Illegally recording casts? When did that happen?
Speaker 2: I'm assuming what they mean is when she would go and film Genshaw or film her from.
Speaker 4: The I was trying to get information on her because she was Okay, I'm not sure that I absolutely believe that whole security camp thing.
Speaker 3: I think what happened was my security camp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she she was there when the security camps were put up. She got the log in. They probably gave her information. Is what you have to do. This is your you know, create your log in. She probably had Genshaw's log in, and if she wanted to, she can go in. It's like ring camera, right, Like if I want to go in on my son's ring camera, if I knew the past word, I can go in and get the information. Whatever Jen wanted.
Speaker 2: Allegedly Jen wanted wanted it in Monica's name. This is according to Monica, So we don't know if this is true or false.
Speaker 3: But the point is I do. There were parts that I wish that.
Speaker 2: If Monica would just take an accountability for and they kind of could have moved through it a little bit. However, if I was on my spare time going on your ring cam and watching you, even if I did set it up for you, I still think that's weird.
Speaker 4: I sent you a picture of Spencer and his girlfriend walking into the house last night from the ring camera, and I said, this is the only only way I can get a damn picture of my son anymore.
Speaker 3: It was your home, Yeah, my home.
Speaker 4: It's the only time. The only time I get a picture of him is he covers his face. So I'm like, oh, this is a cute picture of them walking in.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I said, how Monica of you? Will we be doing more live shows?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe we'll see. I mean it's not like we have a whole world tour set up, but this is the first time we're getting her feet wet. We're gonna see if you like it. And who knows?
Speaker 3: Okay, this next one?
Speaker 2: What do we think about the comment by Erica on Watch What Happens Live about Kyle.
Speaker 5: That she's sick of the would she say, like thinking along the lines of like she should you know, like not she's called herself a cun t or something like that, and she said, listen, like I'm being c un t y, but.
Speaker 2: I think that I was a viscerated last year, and I think that should play across all things.
Speaker 4: Andy did well, Andy did say like when the reunion comes, he's got a lot of questions. But I agree with with Erica. I do I feel like she's kind of skating through this. And there's obviously a lot of rumors out there, but she really her feet are not held with fire, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: But I can't say this. I do find a very and I love Erica. I love you, Erica.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this, I am simply responding to what we have witnessed. I do think that there is a big difference between what went down with Tom Girardi and what we're saying between Kyle. Oh.
Speaker 4: I don't think she will disagree with that. I think that what she was basically saying, like, if I'm going to be exposed for what went down with me, why is Kyle so protected? Why isn't her stuff exposed?
Speaker 2: But my question is, because I only saw the clip, did Andy ask Erica this or did.
Speaker 3: She just give this on her own?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, only shows Erica talking about it, so I'm curious if Erica brought it up herself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't remember. Honestly, I didn't watch it. I just saw the clip.
Speaker 2: Like you, I know that's the problem, So we don't really know. I do know that those girls are good friends, and by those girls, I mean Erica and Kyle, and I hope that whatever was said, and however both people are taking what was said that they work through it, because I do know that they love each other.
Speaker 3: In caravan, yeah, she sends up yeah, so, and I'm sure.
Speaker 2: It's like sometimes you sit when you go and watch what Happens Live or the after show or any of those things. You say something and then you realize after you said it, maybe I took it too far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I I understand what she's saying. I know, we got a little bit of a different to I'm not going to elaborate on it, but I understand what she's saying all right.
Speaker 2: Other than that, I mean, the questions are all things that you can't answer, like how's camera filming going?
Speaker 3: Why does it look like you haven't left Big Bear?
Speaker 2: Because Hamera doesn't post on social media like me, she doesn't have like an.
Speaker 4: Over Yeah, I'm not going to share anything about filming on social media. I feel like that gives away the season, and I hope nobody else does either. We have Sundays and Mondays off, so I happen to not have to film on Saturday. Well, when you first start out filming, there's only one crew that is based out of Orange County, and within a couple of weeks we end up with three crews. So with the amount of girls we have, you know, the first week or two is very sparse. You don't film a lot, and then it's like full force. So for me now I probably will be in Big Barns Sundays and Mondays. Yeah, depends on my family schedule.
Speaker 2: It's like to give it gives you a little escape from everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: This next question, what housewife blog like reality Vontie comes for us the most? This I don't know.
Speaker 3: On my own.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need our producers to help us out here. Which one comes for me the most?
Speaker 3: We can give them light if they need their bread.
Speaker 4: You know what, if somebody's really coming after me, I usually block them and the name of their handles really isn't stick in my head. So, I mean there was account that was coming for me for a long time.
Speaker 3: Oh now I remember who it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think they've stopped, don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean here's the thing. I think that we all get it. I mean I get it the most. I get a lot from all the accounts, So it would really be hard for me to narrow it down to which.
Speaker 3: But I do think there's ones that we enjoy.
Speaker 4: But anyhow, I don't take it. I don't really take it too serious. I mean there's so many out there, so many, but there are some really good ones like the ones. Yeah yeah, queens Queen, Yeah, that's the one I run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've been, you've been busy, you've been and I didn't know you were a Robin.
Speaker 3: I was a what Robin? What's that?
Speaker 2: I guess on photomac, Remember how Karen called herself like.
Speaker 4: Thend the domn that's it. Yes, grand Dom is what she calls hern Dom.
Speaker 2: So I guess Robin started a joke saying that her fans are called the Robin's. So I guess Queen's of Bravo is a big fan of Robin and not a huge fan of Candace.
Speaker 4: Mine are called minor, called tamarrats, minor called.
Speaker 2: They don't exist, oh god, minor called invisible.
Speaker 3: Anyways. So oh, the gnat and the rat okay, yeah, the nut in the rat. Then that is a nice ring to it. Maybe we should go and costume to the live show.
Speaker 4: You can be a gnat and I can be a rat.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like it'll be easier to dress as a rat than a gnat.
Speaker 4: You can get wings, you can even you can even make it sexy. You can't do that with a rat.
Speaker 3: I love to be a sexy gnat. Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: The Housewive headlines Monica Garcia's former friend of ten plus years. Oh I saw this exposes Monica for committing illegal crimes plus for multiple affairs. Bitch of Bravo's Instagram post. I guess they slid into a bit of Bravos dms. This is what I can't stand. It's like, you don't need to share my information. I'm not trying to out anybody on anything, but I just if you're not trying to, well, there's.
Speaker 4: Nothing better than a former friend coming out and speaking on your behalf. I mean, come on in a negative light and a negative light, I'm like, oh, so good? Does this make you feel better?
Speaker 3: I mean, it is a thing.
Speaker 2: So in the Instagram post, there are screenshots of texts from Monica's former friend. Yeah, Monica saw Jinn as a stepping stone for her career. Her dream has always been to be a TV star. She idolizes Kim K and the.
Speaker 4: Rest of the world does too.
Speaker 2: She was also asking me for money and when I wouldn't give it to her, she attempted to blackmail me, which put a huge strain on our friendship. I'm going to give a little PSA to everybody. Never loan your friend's money unless.
Speaker 4: You're giving it as a gift gift, I expect to get it back.
Speaker 2: Just if you're giving money away, expect that you will never get it back, and it'll save you a lot of ruined friendship. That's why I don't loan Monday. If I do, I'm gonna say, okay, right here it is.
Speaker 4: Here's a gift.
Speaker 2: Yep, I agree, And if they pay me back or they do something nice for me, great, But I am not going to expect it. But I do owe you one hundred dollars Camra, which you will never get.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, what bet did you lose?
Speaker 2: I forgot Frank and Brittany, Oh that's right, yeah, But I mean I feel like i'll get I mean, at some point when we're in San Francisco, I'm sure one of us will forget our credit card where and Wan won't be there to help us out.
Speaker 4: So that was a good one. But did you see that tweet somebody put out there how Wan would make a great trader. No, because he's still convincing his wife that he's a faithful.
Speaker 3: I died laughing when I saw that oh gosh, there's more about this. Monica friend CoA.
Speaker 2: The designer is now living rent free and Monica's house, allegedly in exchange for his designs. While Jin got on the show, Monica suggested that Jen installed security cameras. Jen was not home when they were installed the cameras, so they set up all the cameras to Monica's phone.
Speaker 3: Monica would log in to watch.
Speaker 4: It's not set up to her phone. It's a log in log in. Here's your password, here's what you download.
Speaker 3: Like it's here.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing I'm going to show you guys right now. My husband actually owns an alarm company. Yeah, I have a pretty.
Speaker 3: Good but I also know that this it is not like we have rentals.
Speaker 2: It is not legal for us to have cameras inside of a home, even if we own it, if other people are inside of it.
Speaker 3: So I don't imagine you have.
Speaker 4: Cameras in your home. You're creepy. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Cameras in my home.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't like I have camera. I have cameras and all of our entrances.
Speaker 2: And then in Dove's room, because if Dove were to get up and go somewhere in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: I wanted to like ding me.
Speaker 4: I can understand that, and camera, maybe you don't.
Speaker 2: Want to admit this because you don't want to get robbed. Oh yeah, yeah, she has tons, you guys.
Speaker 4: I have cameras all over my house, like outside, outside of the house. But I guess I'll put cameras on the inside now. I like it was like co invasion of privacy, Like what if I'm home alone and he's creeping on me.
Speaker 2: Or something but nobody but you, like if Jen, if these were not put in Monica's name, Monica should never have access after like Jin should have immediately changed her log in information.
Speaker 4: Well, then then it's on Jen.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to creep on anybody. I can't even somebody butt dials me and there's on the other line. I hang up because I'm so nervous about listening to what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh I stay on. I'm like, of course you do. I don't want in case, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Go onto somebody's security camp. I feel like that is really yucky. And I like Monica and I think she's needed for the show, but I wish she just would have said like, I really had so much hate for this woman, and I did anything in my power to try to expose her. And I processed, Yeah, all she had to say was that I cross the lines. Oh this next one, do you want to brag about yourself?
Speaker 1: Or Oh?
Speaker 4: And it's not even true. There was no headline. Somebody made that up.
Speaker 3: There's a variety article here. The Power of Tan or Judge the Traders.
Speaker 2: Season two becomes Peacock's most watch reality premiere, up seventy five percent from season one. We may have added a little twatz twist.
Speaker 4: Oh, I did not write that. Somebody did, and it's not the power of me. I was so sick on that trip that I felt like I barely spoke, which gave me the opportunity to really listen, which was good, Which is good.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should get sick and do something.
Speaker 4: I mean, you have to admit I wasn't as of now. I up till episode four, I am not my vocal, outgoing self because I was on so much medication to try have my eyes open.
Speaker 2: My favorite part was because this is so you what's the guy's name who's on Bling Empire, Kevin? Your rage when it comes to Kevin's chewing. All I could think about was, this is what Eddie lives with. Between Kevin's chewing and John's breathing, they were very problematic for you, Tam, and I get it.
Speaker 3: I don't want the open mouth chewing.
Speaker 2: But if you guys want to hear more about Tamar's hot takes, make sure that you tune in to her Traders podcast.
Speaker 3: It's on the two teason a pod feed. And are you doing What are you doing? The next one Friday? Friday?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, when I get home from San Francisco, I'm going to do another one on Friday.
Speaker 3: This past one was so good. The end oh good.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to give any spoiler alerts, but I really like it's good. I'm love and the housewives are dominating and I'm loving and Phedra.
Speaker 4: Is so she's so good, so good, so good.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't think I could ever even be like, she's just so chill about anything when she's caught and stuff like, it's I mean, it's.
Speaker 4: Actually yeah, she well she's an attorney.
Speaker 3: Oh true. Yeah. Let's talk about the Real Housewives of Miami reunion seating chart.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see Okay, it's Andy hot seat is Larsa. Lisa's the next spot, doctor Nicole, and then Adriana.
Speaker 4: On Andy's left side, we have Gertie, we have Alexia, we have Julia, we have Kei Ki, and then we have Marisol. What is your take on this? Do you agree with it?
Speaker 2: I'm actually a little bit shocked. I kind of thought Lisa should be in the front, Like, yeah.
Speaker 4: I really thought that Lisa. I think that Lisa and Larsa should be swapped. I think Lisa there was so much about Lenny this year. Uh, what do you think about Marisol being at the bottom.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's gotta It would be one thing if she was, you know, toe to toe with Adriana, but the fact that she's sitting past Adriana.
Speaker 3: Is really probably driving her mad.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and it's hard to predict because we haven't seen the rest of this season, so who knows.
Speaker 2: Well, according to scenes for you know, I saw scenes and I think that Larsa really gets into it.
Speaker 3: It gets activated this week.
Speaker 4: You know who's activated? Megan King? Meghan King is activated this John Janssen, Johnny j and Alexis dating has pushed her over the edge, Alexi Leno calls out Megan King for calling John Jensen and narciss So there was a lot of stuff that went back and forth. Evidently, Meghan went on an interview I believe, and she basically read her text messages between Meghan and alex herself. Yeah. Yeah, so they she read the text messages and then Alexis she.
Speaker 3: Was just sharing it with her close friend. Page six, Page.
Speaker 4: Six, And do we have do we actually have the text messages?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're right here.
Speaker 2: So Megan, really, I'm not only in shock. I'm oh, this is I'm assuming from Alexis.
Speaker 4: This is after But do we have the actual text messages between them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think he revealed or I don't know if those were actually revealed, but they are saying different things.
Speaker 3: Megan just read them and they oh she just read them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Alexis is saying that essentially it wasn't true.
Speaker 4: I will have to say that I think that Alexis won this by her e News article that she posted. This former rhoc star says she tried to rejoin the cast for season sixteen, but was rejected, so she put this article in on top of it. She wrote sharing our private text with the world. Maybe the lowest point yet in your pursuit of fame. Find a different friend to use Megan O'Toole king mcdial Edmunds biden Owens and it's just and then it was a picture of her and Meghan and her last husband. I can't remember his name, but I feel like then she just dropped the mic right there, She just dropped that mic. She did send Megan a text message. Really, I'm not only in shock, I'm completely heartbroken because I thought we were you are my two friends. Maybe read this text to page six. I thought Megan was my friend in concern for my vulnerable heart. However, she's actually the one who just chose fame over friendship to disclose certain private texts that were false and taken out of context. Not a narcissist, Megan, Your information is wrong. I'm disgusted and completely hurt.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I know there's a word that's going around gaslighting narcissist.
Speaker 4: No, it's he's loved bombing you that I'm telling you right now, that's a word that comes out of Shannon's mouth. So her using that is something that Shannon had obviously told Meghan.
Speaker 2: We know that I've already gotten into arguments with Jim Edmonds, like I really tried to have Megan's back.
Speaker 3: All of these things we have to also.
Speaker 2: Remember, and this all played out on social media and on her podcast that she had at the point in time, she pretended to have a fake boyfriend at an event solely to get people to listen to the podcast.
Speaker 3: I just find that odd. And then you're going to comment on people's relationships.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't understand it completely. I don't understand at all, to be honest with you, because I don't know that they were that close, and I don't think that I might be wrong. But I don't think Megan's ever spent any time with John. And I'm not sitting here defending John.
Speaker 2: Right, We've never spent any time with Wan and we talk about him.
Speaker 4: But he's on TV. He's were recapping a show. This is different. She's not on TV anymore. She doesn't spend time.
Speaker 3: You know, Megan has only been on the show with David Badore, so she hasn't she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't actually knows she's commenting on something she's seeing. But I think there is a difference, Like it would be one thing if I was texting with Robin about Wan and then I started reading my text messages with Robin about Wan versus watching a show and commenting on what I'm seeing in those five seconds of Won.
Speaker 4: I think those are pretty strong words to call somebody that you've never met.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how close is Megan with Shannon.
Speaker 4: I didn't think they're close at all at all?
Speaker 2: So maybe she's just maybe she's just doing this to get it out there and pressed. Maybe I don't know who knows this screenshot I can share more on. Kyle posted screenshot of Sutton on The Real Housewives Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: After show, she.
Speaker 2: Wrote, I want to clarify this I did many time in regards to Moe not coming to celebrations to Life, the celebration of Life. The way it plays out on the show is that Moe did not like want to come. Yeah, I know for firsthand he did and offered up that he would change his like that date of that event was scheduled multiple different dates because they're trying to make sure that everyone could attend.
Speaker 4: I think where I got confusing is in Kyle's confessional. She had said herself, I wish Marisa would have came and surprised her.
Speaker 3: So I think she's.
Speaker 2: Said but but you have to also remember in the confessionals, they're going to ask you specific question. So I'm sure the question was do you wish Maurcio would have come instead?
Speaker 4: No one, But I think that's where it's getting all confusing, is like she said that, and now people are like, well, why wasn't he there?
Speaker 3: And was there any other husbands there?
Speaker 4: No, there was no husbands.
Speaker 3: There was no husbands. And I do know for certain he wanted to be there and.
Speaker 4: He wanted to be there, he wasn't there. Let's move on, people. People just want to look into every little time. Yeah, because I really.
Speaker 2: Want to get into the esophagus and anesthesiologists again, because that's really where I thrive.
Speaker 4: Well, go ahead and read because I got I actually got a DM from somebody, or actually I got a text message from a nurse, and you can go ahead and read about the.
Speaker 3: Okay, the real housewives know a fake.
Speaker 2: Anesthesiologists are medical doctors with more than twelve years of higher education up to sixteen thousand hours of clinical training. Title misappropriation has no place in healthcare. Essentially, they break it down an Anesthesiologists must complete medical school, have twelve to fourteen years of education, complete this amount of hours, and then nurse anesthesicists do not complete medical school, have five to seven years of higher education, complete twenty five hours of clinical training, focus on anesthesia administration. Do not participate in sub specialty fellowships. Anne Marie responds to this with an instant story. I do not contone the ASA's defamation campaign. I am a CRNA, a certified registered nurse anesthesist. I'm extremely proud of my profession. I will not be accused of title misappropriation because a cast mate needed a storyline on a reality television show. This is my real life in my career. I'm not an esthesiologist, nor have I ever claimed to be one. I have immense respect for physician anesthesiologists, and I asked that the ASA and other anesthesiologists show respect to CRNA's as well. This type of unhealthy discourse only causes friction and professional division. Political issues exist between physician and a ceologyency. All this continues on, but then she somewhat takes accountability. The esophagus storyline was not funny watching the show back now, I hate that story just as much as everyone else.
Speaker 3: I would be mad at me too.
Speaker 2: It was a line of questioning I should have never started, and for that I sincerely apologize. That storyline was unauthentically dragged on for far too long. I have been dragged through the mud in the process. I just want to highlight the real and reality TV. I don't get that part. I want to highlight the real and reality TV.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that either. But I will have to say, this is her career. This is her freaking career, and I don't especially like the fact that the ASA is going after her. I don't know. I mean, she made a mistake, she said something. She's trying to engage. Probably she admitted here she shouldn't have said that. I'm not you know, defended her in any way. But I had Steven from Faces by Bravo. We all know him. He's in the medical field as well, and he said listen to two t's CRNAs are like nurse practitioners for anesthesiologists. To be honest, I'd say it's the kreme de la creme of graduate nursing degrees, super competitive, hard program. People love it because it's the top pay in typically great hours, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Think anybody is discrediting.
Speaker 2: The amount of work and how important CRNAs are, but I do think you have to know and clearly Anne Marie has watched the show that if you go in and use your profession and like even I use the word accountable.
Speaker 3: Clearly I was a health and wellness coach. It had nothing to do.
Speaker 2: With affairs or liars or any of these other things. And then that word was thrown in my face twenty four. I don't know how much it was shown, but it was constantly, Oh, misaccountability, misaccountability, like misaccountable for every life choice you've ever made, Like I help people change their lifestyles when it comes to fitness or whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: But that was a word, and I quickly learned.
Speaker 2: I'm going to scale back from discussing these certain things because then I'm going to get my business thrown in my face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't think what she did was right, and doctor Nicole said it quite clear, like, no, we should not be doing this on YTV.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the biggest offense is that somebody in the medical field would be talking about somebody else's medical condition, you like It's one thing for you know, me or you to say something like, oh, you know, like hey, Tam, I think blah blah blah's going on with you. We don't actually know, we have no idea. We're dumb dumbs.
Speaker 4: I just feel bad because at this point this has got to be pop possibly hurting.
Speaker 3: Her career, and of course it is.
Speaker 4: I don't and I'm not talking I'm not talking TV career. I'm talking her real career.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I'm sure I haven't talked to her, but I am sure that I mean this amount of and you know.
Speaker 4: How that goes. You know how when somebody comes after your career, You've had people come after yours, it's very like shit, like what do I do now? How do I fix this?
Speaker 3: And also just non it's been pretty relentless for her.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying what she didn't do is wrong, but I think also she's probably watching it back and like crap.
Speaker 3: But then Crystal says on the after show that.
Speaker 2: Anne Marie told her before she joined the show that she was an antithesiologist, which is not you know, she goes.
Speaker 3: On and on and on, but they can't prove this.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying that this didn't happen, But I'm not saying that it did, like if something happened off camera. This is the most frustrating type of thing to comment on. We have no idea, so we we're either going to believe somebody who's now had a moment and we were liking her and she seems, you know, Crystal's activated all of a sudden, so now people are I just.
Speaker 4: Think it's time too, we people have so many people come out of the woodwork. I think it's time to just leave her career alone.
Speaker 3: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: But I'm afraid that it's gonna get worse on this next episode. One.
Speaker 4: Let's just go after Monica.
Speaker 3: I was gonna let's just go let's just talk about the beauty lab.
Speaker 2: Monica Garcia's lawsuit against other Gay's beauty lab dismissed.
Speaker 3: All right, you take this one.
Speaker 4: Okay, but wait a minute, this is where I'm confused. So Monica thirty nine filed a counterclaim lawsuit against Beauty Lab and Lasers a few months ago after the Medical Spa sued the reality star for not paying off her alleged two thousand dollars debt, claiming beauty lab performed a defective lip plumping procedure on her, similar to botoxic Jeck is, so what thelip flip that? I don't know? I mean just filler that went wrong? I don't know. After reviewing old correspondent pleadings, the court dismissed her case since her claim is time baired baired bard by the statue of limitations. So it was so is the original lawsuit dropped two or just Monica's lawsuit? That's where I'm cano.
Speaker 2: Heather Gay's company lawsuit against Monica is still active.
Speaker 3: So why is that active?
Speaker 4: But oh, because she's saying she got bad plastic surgery. So there's different statue to the limitations for owing somebody money and getting bad services. Obviously correct, because if Heather's lawsuit is still going, it's two thousand dollars just pay. Do you know how much does not cost some legal fees? And whether this has got to be small claims court?
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Nini Leaf says Real Housewives of Atlanta needs a reset on TMZ at LAX. Nini was asked if Real Housewives Atlanta should be blown up, to which she replies yes. She says keeping the same girls over and over again is not a good look. Leeke says she thinks at least half the girls have to get the boot. She's not talking about anyone in particular, though, since Nini doesn't even watch the show anymore insteat.
Speaker 4: Then how would she know if she didn't watch the show? I know, God, just admit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Nini adds she could definitely help with the show's ratings, but she doesn't seem so.
Speaker 3: Did she disliked?
Speaker 4: She just slid that in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't seem super interested in coming back, saying she has no message for Andy Cohen or the Housewives team.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously there is something going on with Atlanta. I talked to Charay and they have not heard anything yet, so they're taking their time. They're trying to figure it out now. I have heard rumors over there on X that Shary, Kenya, Candy, and Portia will be back and they're bringing in some other.
Speaker 2: Girls, and that would mean Drew Sonia Are those are the only two that would be gone?
Speaker 3: What about Marlowe?
Speaker 4: Marlow too?
Speaker 3: What about Courtney gone gone?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean that's what somebody put out there, who really knows what's gonna happen. We will find out soon enough. People, but they definitelyly need to shake up. There's no doubt.
Speaker 3: Do you think Cynthia will be back?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know that Cynthia wants to be back. Isn't she in La?
Speaker 3: No, she's back and forth.
Speaker 4: Oh she's back and forth. Yeah, yeah, I'd love to see her back.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're gonna take a quick break and then we'll come back and discuss Potomac. We are back to talk about the Real Housewives of Potomac starts off for Mother's Day weekend. Karen her daughter are getting small g tattoos for Karen's mother, Georgia. Karen says that tattoo feels like giving birth.
Speaker 4: Childbirth, let's not get crazy. But also at the it's not that painful.
Speaker 3: I mean, she got a little G I know, but at this point this may be tattoos may go with.
Speaker 2: And I hate that you may fall privy to this, but tattoos may go in line with.
Speaker 3: Certain with charity events on things.
Speaker 4: We watch on houselats, Well, there's been quite a bit of tattoos getting taken.
Speaker 3: Can I see your arm camera? How many we got? Two. Should we go get one in filment for the pod?
Speaker 2: Yes, no, no, wouldn't feel like childbirth. But the tattoo worker interrupting Karen when she's trying to get Raven to talk about Giselle. She's like, no, no, it's all the time to interrupt me.
Speaker 3: I was trying to move storyline.
Speaker 4: I know, Okay, calm down.
Speaker 2: But then Candace is hosting an event to celebrate the mothers of their group as well as their mothers.
Speaker 3: But then she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't invite Gizelle's family and she's still thinking about inviting Robin.
Speaker 3: You know, this is a.
Speaker 4: Problem, and this is what's problem with the problem with this show. It's stale. There's no progression with this cast, and that's a huge problem in my eyes. And I feel like this, when you're on an ensemble cast, you have to go to these events. Yeah, I mean if you don't make an effort to go, I mean, if you're sick or something or whatever, like Wendy had a book to her like, I get that, but just not to go, not to go because you don't really like.
Speaker 3: Her to invite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you start not inviting, I mean, listen, I love Candace, I love her more than anyone, But not inviting Gizelle yet she's inviting Ashley, who wrote a letter in defense of Monique and whose husband is now suing her is strange to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like it. I don't.
Speaker 4: And that's the problem with this cast. They can't move forward.
Speaker 3: They have to move forward past this because what are they going to do?
Speaker 4: I see firing happening.
Speaker 3: You do, Yeah, I just think.
Speaker 2: I think if we're supposed to believe that everybody that's on every single show is true, friendships with every single person and that's why they invite them.
Speaker 3: Is just bull crap.
Speaker 2: If you sign on to do this, you're just gonna have to go with the flow in that same aspect, and even it, like if I was It's.
Speaker 3: One thing if I was having a dinner with three people, but if.
Speaker 2: You're inviting everybody except for one, it just doesn't make sense. Yeah, I find it hard to believe that Candice is super close with everybody but Giselle.
Speaker 4: How sighted was Karen's daughter to go to breakfast with Giselle and her daughter? I mean she just looked over the top excited, like are you serious?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 3: But I did appreciate the flashback scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like between you could see when Karen and Gizelle before they like had all of their issues. Like, they have such a good banter with one another. And I did appreciate it because.
Speaker 4: But Karen, Karen is so shady though. I mean the whole thing about the cookie baking contest.
Speaker 3: And letting her niece win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and her flashbacks. Yeah, her flashback. She congratulated her for winning, and then in scene she's like, but you didn't win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because of all I won. No, she said that.
Speaker 2: She said that Karen cheated because she let her niece or cousin or whatever it was win, because even though Gizelle's cookies tasted better or whatever it may have been, she didn't display it properly.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Karen gets exhausting to me sometimes.
Speaker 2: I didn't mind her this episode, but they talk about I do appreciate this stuff with the kids and going away for college, and I talk about college already with my kids. I'm fine if they go away or stay in California. I probably would prefer them leaving California so they get a different experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends on the kids. Now, Spencer going away, he's only an hour away, but I don't worry about him. Sophia, on the other hand, we're trying to figure that out right now. Most of the schools that she wants to go to from music or in la and she's just not mentally ready for that.
Speaker 3: She doesn't like to.
Speaker 4: Drive, she's got really bad anxiety. She's very quiet. She doesn't say a.
Speaker 2: Lot, So I wonder where she got that from. Not me, Yeah, I mean, I definitely think it depends on your child. I mean I didn't go to college, so I don't know. I did move out here and had a really hard time my first couple of years. But my favorite part of the scene was the waitress, who was clearly a fan who had to wait around that extra five seconds that seemed to touch too long to hear what was going on. It is so good. Then we get back to the inviting of it all. Candas invites Robin and her mother to event. Robin is surprised. Robin says she would have been fine to leave things as they were. Robin ends up not going, and that.
Speaker 4: Pisses me off. I think that she should have went. If you're part of an ensemble cast, it's your job.
Speaker 2: Go So what annoys you more the fact that Candace didn't invite Giselle or that Robin didn't go.
Speaker 4: Well, it doesn't matter these days if you don't invite somebody because somebody else will bring them. Have we not watched Salt Lake City? It's tough. I mean it's hard if you're not getting along with somebody. I understand you don't want him to go, but it's also a show. That's what makes good TV is when that person shows up that you don't get along with and then shit goes down. So she the only thing she's doing is hurting the show by not inviting, and the same with Robin by not going. Yeah, and because it was a bit of a snoozefest. Sorry, visually it was a beautiful party.
Speaker 3: But it was a great place for Candice to be able to sing again. Yes, with a group.
Speaker 2: But do you think Wendy was scared of bring her mom around Mecco or she had the book signing.
Speaker 4: Well, if she had the book signing, I don't think you can really get out of that because you have an agent that does that. But I'm sure she didn't want to be around her. But I don't see Windy backing down. She's not really that tight. It's not her personality. I don't think she would.
Speaker 3: You don't find out a zen win no now wanted now, but I did. I would be fibbing if I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: I did a little research and from what I discovered, Wendy's book event was at six pm on May twenty third, a Tuesday evening, nine days after Mother's Day. If the Internet sleuths out there can let us know when exactly Candace filmed, we.
Speaker 3: Would appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Charise telling Mia she saw Jacqueline, which I would have appreciated them filming Scharise seeing.
Speaker 3: Seeing Jacqueline, don't run?
Speaker 4: Did she just run into her?
Speaker 3: You think? Or was it like because Meika was there too. I think they made a plan.
Speaker 4: There was there was no like flashback right, so wo so.
Speaker 3: They probably film Maybe they filmed it and there was nothing good.
Speaker 2: But from what Nika said in her confessional, there was a lot of juicy crumbs in there. But I know and maybe they felt like it if it was filmed. Maybe they thought it was too much of a Mia bashing to show it.
Speaker 4: Oh, if they filmed it, then we would have shown we would have saw some kind of little flashback. I'm sure this was a.
Speaker 2: Really hard conversation because one person I think was making good points in the other person.
Speaker 4: Would that be a Candace.
Speaker 3: Or what do you think? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I honestly, I see both sides, Camra.
Speaker 3: I see both.
Speaker 4: Sides, I really do. They're both like they both have done some shitty things. But Candace, I mean her words, her tongue is sharp.
Speaker 3: I mean, I see Robin's side on this one.
Speaker 2: I love Candace, but Candace asked Robin to explain how she's heard her, and Robin says anyone would feel the same if a.
Speaker 3: Friend went on social print, TV media and spread lies and dragged them.
Speaker 2: I do not think for a second that Robin knew in advanced Giselle was going to come after Chris.
Speaker 4: Do you think that Robin's nice to Candace on her podcast?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Do you think that we're nice about everybody on their podcast.
Speaker 4: So I'm just saying, like she's done stuff too.
Speaker 3: I'm goot it. But I also think there's a different I.
Speaker 4: Wish Robin would have just said, Giselle's my best friend. We're a lot closer than me and you have ever been. Did I agree with what she did last year to Chris. No, but she's my best friend. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna end a friendship over that.
Speaker 2: But she also had Chris's back and said, I never saw this happen. I don't think that that's what he was doing she did.
Speaker 4: What did Robin do to Candace?
Speaker 2: What Candas is alleging that Robin did was that Robin knew that Giselle was going to bring up the fact.
Speaker 3: That Chris that's aged. Yeah, Oh I thought it was my point.
Speaker 4: I thought it was much more. I'm trying to think back to the sit down that they had last season at lunch.
Speaker 2: Essentially, Candace is upset that what was brought up about Chris, but Robin didn't bring it up, and she's upset at Robin for not bringing up her own husband's affair. Allegedly, she thinks that Robin knew that Giselle had a plan.
Speaker 3: I don't think that happened.
Speaker 4: Only they know. But she can't be responsible for something just Selle did. Yeah, so I guess I am leaning more towards Robin on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, either way, it's but the problem is when they go back and forth and back and forth and social media and podcasts, that it just becomes an even playing ground. Yeah, but I also have to ask you, Okay, so if Eddie had an affair tomorrow, would you just automatically bring it up to the group when he filmed on Tuesday? Or would you wait for someone else to hear about it and potentially bring it up?
Speaker 4: Knowing me, I would probably bring it up.
Speaker 3: Myself if you were still processing it and you were gonna work.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I haven't gone through that, so I don't know, but yeah, probably. I mean if it was off camera, then probably not.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's my point. Why would you?
Speaker 4: I don't know until you've been through that situation, honest.
Speaker 2: I don't know a woman in the world that would just without things playing out on camera. If if there was a chance nobody else was going to bring it up, would you out the father of your kids, like if everything seemed to be whatever.
Speaker 3: I just don't know. That depends on how much I hated him, That's my point.
Speaker 2: She clearly doesn't hate him that much, which is why she's staying with him. And if other people were going to find out and bring it up. That's on them. But if she was going to do it like well, I don't think anybody would do it themselves. Yes, is it annoying to watch reality television show that isn't somebody's reality?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do I think it was up to Robin to out her own failure, especially if the other woman.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's got to be hard, that's all I can say. It's got to be very difficult.
Speaker 2: But I mean, then after she got busted, she brought it up on a paywall.
Speaker 3: But that's but that's okay, that's not okay.
Speaker 2: My point is she waited until it was already out on national television. Why before it came out on national television would she share this information.
Speaker 3: Either way? Between that and that's.
Speaker 4: Move on to Lyne cheating solidity, which I am pretty thrown with us after listening to the last half of it where Heather is kind of a little bit of a hypocrite on this because she's been keeping a secret for a year, if not longer.
Speaker 3: I don't think she knows what happened. I'm sorry, I don't think she does.
Speaker 4: I think she absolutely knows what happened. I think she knows what happens. She doesn't want to say it, but we'll get into that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let's take a quick break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back to talk about Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: Andy asked Mary what her future in the group is.
Speaker 2: Mary says she will continue to be her and if people accept her, she will come back. Meredith says she can give them all lessons on navigating Mary. I'm sorry, I'm not reaching out to Meredith to navigate any relationship.
Speaker 4: Well, don't you think that was kind of Andy low key asking Mary? So do you think you're coming.
Speaker 3: Back next year? But that would make sense if they had.
Speaker 4: They don't. He doesn't do that to anybody. So where do you see yourself? Like, do you want to come back? Do you not want to come back?
Speaker 2: Well? I think immediately what happened was they had stopped asking Mary to film?
Speaker 3: Is what Mary? This season?
Speaker 2: Yes, they know she wasn't invited on the trip, She was no longer invited to events. She told me this on the red carpet, said that because she wasn't participating and she was staying in the van and doing all these things, they stopped asking her to film. But then once the fans started watching her, they became she became a fan favorite, regardless of what she was saying. So then I think watching back, the executives or Andy or whomever it was, they want more of her because they went back and filmed more after the fact, like that scene with Heather and all of that was way after I did.
Speaker 4: Hear that it was difficult to get her to film this season.
Speaker 2: Well, she would go to film, but she wouldn't participate in what they were doing, or she would be too busy to show up.
Speaker 4: Okay, well either way, I think he's the only person ever I think that didn't show up to her reunion but got us back. Yeah, that's a big deal. And I think, but can we talk about how Lisa Barlowe claims she gets her makeup done every single day? And how about Mary Chinman? And this is why they do keep her. That's your insecurities. It's like, oh my god, I missed the flashback freak out. I was like, Kayden, I'm like, I didn't see this, or she starts freaking out because he's all you were in Scotland when this episode. Oh yeah, so I never saw it. She freaked out because she had to film with no makeupun So, I have a question if.
Speaker 3: We're really going to say every day every day, that.
Speaker 2: Means if you are going nowhere, you're solely staying in your home, you are not filming anything, you are not doing anything. You're just either casual days don't exist for her at all, or she's getting filmed to sit in her home with her family, or I cannot understand.
Speaker 4: I need an answer. I need an answer from her, like does she mean.
Speaker 2: Every day she leaves the house or does she mean every single day?
Speaker 3: Three hundred sex Well.
Speaker 4: She also says that she has a hair makeup people on retainer, But.
Speaker 2: Don't people get days off? I mean, I think you have to get two days off a week.
Speaker 4: I started thinking about that. But also I find every excuse not to use hair makeup.
Speaker 3: How exhausting, how exhausting.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know. I just like days that I don't wear makeup, which is like almost always except for a filmman, I do put a little bit of foundation because it's got sunscreen in it and and lip gloss and that's it, and I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I really think it depends on what's happening. But going back to Mary for one second. Yeah, what do you.
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 2: When I was thinking about this, like, what do you think some of Meredith's lessons would be on how to navigate Mary? Like, don't don't ask Mary if you think you look inbread, don't ask.
Speaker 4: Mary, ask any don't ask Mary anything, period.
Speaker 3: Don't ask Mary. You don't want to know something you do?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 3: I look?
Speaker 4: One thing you don't want to ask Mary is do I look pretty today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You do not want to ask her that She'll be like, no, you look well haggard today, Tamra, you look terrible.
Speaker 2: You let the little bad read You're more pink than your two teas and a pod sign.
Speaker 4: Yes, the wrinkles under your eyes, Tammer, are just too much for me to look at you.
Speaker 2: You can see that Monica and Mary are forging a relationship at this point, as the reunion concludes, you see that those two are kind of banning together.
Speaker 3: I think in hopes of them both coming back.
Speaker 4: I don't see a world where Monica doesn't get us back.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean I do, but I don't. I don't want it to happen, because you know, Heather said it best. The ratings have never been this good and I just wish that they would give Monica some credit.
Speaker 2: Somebody other than Mary has to forgive Monica.
Speaker 4: Well, I see Whitney. I could see Whitney forgiving.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She had a pretty big stance of no. I mean I originally thought, well, that's.
Speaker 4: Because at the Bravo con and I think she talked to Monica and she got the stink guy from the rest of her cast.
Speaker 3: But had they filmed the reunion by then?
Speaker 4: No, they just filmed it really after Bravocon, I think so.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, reunion was a week after Bravo Con. Oh, yeah, so you're right.
Speaker 3: Wellnica.
Speaker 2: Monica confirmed she is a part of Reality Bontee and posted under the account name in twenty twenty one. She feels the page did not come for any of the ladies. Heather says the account has called her name, called her name, and every person on the couch can give an example. How if you were Monica, how would you handle this?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I think that I would not with the insults. She has a lot of them, Like, I'm fine with being the villain in your lives because you're the clown and mine, like we could have gone easy on those, Monica, although they're very entertaining to listen to. I think she should have just listened, said she was sorry, you know, exposed her part, which she did. She exposed her part of it. I do truly think in her eyes she doesn't think that she hurt any of the girls. But Heather saying like, would she say something about you took away the excitement of being a housewife or something?
Speaker 2: What was it to She's like it, I know, and then she was like, this is the problem, Like, yes, social media.
Speaker 4: There's two thousand other Housewife fan accounts that attack us that have way more followers than reality of Bontee's.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I think all Monica had to say was listen, guys. Did I lie to you and have this burner account? Yes, But after getting to know everybody, I realized that it was wrong and I apologize and.
Speaker 3: I was having fun with you and I appreciate you all. And did I want to be on the.
Speaker 2: Show, Yes, But who didn't want like all of you wanted to be on the show. We even go back and we watch an old episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: And you can see Lisa Barlowe in the background. I didn't even know that it was I just saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's like so she.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't go on the show if you didn't want to go on the show.
Speaker 4: No, there's people that were just cast. Like I was just cast. I didn't know anybody.
Speaker 3: I no offenced ham. That was a bajillion years ago.
Speaker 4: I know. But there's people that just get cast. And there's people that show up to your gym, want to do a fitness competition, want to be your best friend because they're trying to get cast. Do you blame them for that? No, they're hustling. They're doing what they can do like they have to. But you have to admit it. If this is something you really wanted, you're going.
Speaker 3: For it, big deal.
Speaker 4: Andy said himself. Plotting to get on the show is not a crime. Yeah, And I mean I think there is it annoying to the person that is happening to that you feel like you're being used. Yeah it is. Yeah, that somebody sees an opportunity.
Speaker 3: Even if you were just cast, you still go. It's not like there's all of a sudden just a.
Speaker 2: Hidden camera following you Like I had never watched Housewives, but I wanted to be on television. And when my agency reached out to me and said, would you be a Housewife? I was like, do you think it's a good idea? And then I auditioned. I didn't just magically appear on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's every single person.
Speaker 2: There is some sort of like history of you wanting to be on the show. You're not just immediately thrown onto television without knowing except at the beginning of the all of the franchises when nobody knew what was happening. But at this point, like a bunch of years in. But I mean, as much as we love Monica, the burn.
Speaker 4: Book, the burn Book, okay, can we talk about the burn Book? As she pulls it out and all the cast season, Andy smiled so big and he loved every second of it.
Speaker 3: I don't think he did.
Speaker 4: I think you, oh, I saw that smirk on his face and smiling. If you want to bet we see it in the clubhouse one.
Speaker 2: Day, I think you will see it in the clubhouse. But I think he truly didn't he did you see.
Speaker 4: This smile and smirk on his face? He could even hold it back.
Speaker 3: I think because it was so cringe like I think he was. He didn't understand it, and to be perfectly honest, neither did I. If she would have only made like I mean, it didn't.
Speaker 4: Help her case. Let's be honest. This did not help her case. It was good TV, but you know she's got that fine line that she crosses all the time in a situation like this where if you do want to come back to a show, you probably shouldn't be pulling this these kind of stunts.
Speaker 3: But have you seen Mean Girls years ago?
Speaker 2: I saw it, right, But the if you're gonna call something a burn book and actually use the layout of Mean Girls, then it has to actually make sense, like half of it being a burn book and half of being receipts of reality.
Speaker 3: Vontife made no sense. And you could see that Andy also thought it made no sense because he's like, so explain this to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was confused. Yeah, but I but he loved it. Sorry, he loved it.
Speaker 2: This part we already talked about. Lisa lot says Monica logged intogens.
Speaker 4: But I want to, I just want to. I want to say this. This is what's confusing to me. They could forgive someone who scammed the elderly and is in jail, but they can't forgive Monica and.
Speaker 2: Somebody that allegedly gave one of their cast members a black eye.
Speaker 4: It just makes no sense to me, Tanisha, Why is she not why is he they not mad at her? Why is the cast not mad at her? She was involved in this as well.
Speaker 2: I'm also confused how she got to get her name beleeped out? Does that mean she wouldn't sign anything? But yet she's all over social media talking about it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because they were like, maybe they didn't want to give her any any credit. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But then this Monica has a little bit of a doozy.
Speaker 2: She says she did not stalk Gin, she drove by her house two to three times.
Speaker 3: And then editors, they're just brilliant. They show all the different tech taks.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think, listen, I mean, did you drive by your boyfriend's house when you were in high school?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, very different, that's high school like.
Speaker 2: And we just drove by to see if they were home or if there was another girl there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we weren't.
Speaker 3: Like but I think driving by with binoculars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a little much driving. Yeah, I don't know. I think that she got too into this FBI investigation and she was trying to get her own little information for what reason. I don't know, because I can guarantee you the FBI did not ask her to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, hey, can you catch her drinking it?
Speaker 2: Like? No. But then Heather continuing on saying that monarchy ruined her experience as a housewife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what she said, she ruined.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's.
Speaker 4: A little traumatic. I'm sorry. We deal with this as long as social media's around. People were going to bash us, do we didn't necessarily want those people on the show filming with us.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, but look, no, every single Housewife event, if you look around, you will see bloggers all throughout every party because they will friend different housewives and then they are there. So keep your eyes peeled, and I guarantee you'll see some familiar faces that are also like I mean, even the nicest of bloggers, you will see them showing like being at different events. It's just the reality of being on reality television show.
Speaker 4: We had up an Adam at our party in Vegas for Bravo Khan and you were not happy about for the love.
Speaker 3: For the love that I have.
Speaker 2: It's my first time saying it this episode, but for the love bless his heart.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you a question, why do they care so much if she drove by Gent's house, It wasn't like they were driven by her house.
Speaker 2: I think because the amount of times that they were tagged in this information. And I think what's really pissing them off is if Monica is saying it here on the reunion. I'm sure she's probably set it to them on camera and they haven't shown it until now, like in the reunion but production knowing that she was reality Vontee. I don't know if this is true or not true, but that's what Monica said at this reunion production New I do think.
Speaker 4: That Heather explaining to everybody, are explaining to Andy why they care so much, why she went after Jenshaw and all that is. Heather was saying, like, I'm just trying to show you guys her character and this is her character, and that's what bothers me. I don't want to film with somebody that has the potential to do all this.
Speaker 3: But why can Heather lie but Monica can't?
Speaker 4: Well, that's the million dollar question. Not only can she lie, but she involved production and I know some of the people that are involved in that, and there was an internal investigation done in blaming it on producers where they could potentially get fired.
Speaker 3: And she's saying it's a joke.
Speaker 2: When she's saying it to the press, she's like, it's the big scheme of the thing.
Speaker 3: It could be production. Well, I don't.
Speaker 4: I didn't like she apologized for it, but blaming the black guy in innocent crew members. I mean, like I said, there was an investigation started and people could have lost their jobs, and that's not cool.
Speaker 2: But I also think the flashback video didn't really tell us anything because it appears to me, even though.
Speaker 4: Did you see her face when they when she said that we have a video of it, and she's.
Speaker 3: Like, but then she narrates it, but jen Shaw appears.
Speaker 2: To be like laughing and having fun in that video.
Speaker 3: I feel like that there's something that she's not wanting to share.
Speaker 2: And it's ours that jen Shaw got mad at me and punched me in the face.
Speaker 4: It's something else. But finally Andy asked the right question, does the grace you're asking for should be the same grace given to Monica. Like she's asking for forgiveness for lying and getting innocent crew member members in trouble and going on book tours and blaming other people. But Monica's lying, cheating, doing things and getting people hurting people.
Speaker 3: Which one's worse. I know.
Speaker 2: I think when we have Angie at the live show, we need to have a real conversation with her about is she going to forgive Monica, because if we really look at it, of the people sitting there, no, Angie was the one affected most by the things that Monica said.
Speaker 4: For sure. Her and I can't wait now that the reunion's over, like nothing's off limits. We can talk to her about anything at the live show, So that's going to be really good. I wonder if she has any insight to the Black Eye anything that or she'll I don't even know, she'll tell us, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But I don't know.
Speaker 4: But it's just it's it's frustrating, like I understand like how they're made to She's very good with her words and when like I said, when Andy asked, like why is this such a big deal, and she's like, I'm just trying to show you her character.
Speaker 3: What about this line?
Speaker 2: I can't, Andy asked Heather, what would you say to Genshaw today?
Speaker 3: I'm no longer your bit, bitch, and.
Speaker 2: I regret believing in you fighting your fight, disrespecting my I'm sorry of all the things she was gonna say, Like I thought she was gonna say something profound in this moment or something like.
Speaker 3: Harp, I'm no longer your bitch. That's the best you would come up with.
Speaker 4: Well, isn't she admitting that she was doing Does that mean she was doing work?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Just just like Monica. So why can't these people this cast just degree like they were both taken by this Genshaw for some strange reason I don't know.
Speaker 2: But also why at this point we're gonna have to figure things out, not we, but they, because we are still talking about gen Shaw as much as anybody else on that couch.
Speaker 4: And I bet we're gonna see this in Genshaw's Instagram story posts in about three two one.
Speaker 3: Pull it up.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's out now.
Speaker 3: But they keep trying to equate Monica to Ginshaw.
Speaker 4: But I just like Heather was her best friends, and Heather covered for her, and like, here's the thing, if you were to punch me in the face.
Speaker 2: Let's just say that's what happened, if you were to punch me in the face, and then I kept that a secret from everybody else that we were friends with, and I put them in a situation of.
Speaker 3: Actual physical harm to me. That's worse for sure. Like I don't know.
Speaker 4: Then, That's what I'm saying, is it just doesn't make any sense to me. It's not making any sense.
Speaker 2: Andy asked, they're warm and fuzzy and they're cold and prickly from the season. Angie says Greek Easter was her fuzzy. I liked Greek Easter too, and her prickly was the rumors.
Speaker 4: Lisa says she loved the dynamic change better with Meredith all in a good place and seeing Jack's growth. Her prickly is the way they left Bermuda.
Speaker 2: Whitney says, her fuzzy is that she is stronger. Her prickly is being let down by Monica.
Speaker 3: Were they close? I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I don't get it either. Meredith says her warm and fuzzy was churning better, her prickly was having an off camera conversation. Is she referring to the conversation she had with with Monica.
Speaker 2: Monica, Yeah about it, Angie allegedly being.
Speaker 3: In the mob the churning better. Andy wasn't having it, and neither am I.
Speaker 2: Then Heather's fuzzy was Greek Easter and the book of course, the book event since I've changed her relationship with Lisa. Her prickly was reality Vontie in Bermuda.
Speaker 4: Monica says her fuzzy and her prickly was Bermuda. In her prickly is Bermuda. This is the same thing in this line.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying. There's a typo.
Speaker 2: The first one should be fuzzy and the second one should be prickly like her.
Speaker 3: But she said the same thing. She said Bermuda.
Speaker 4: She said Bermuda for both. Yeah, okay, so her fuzzy, fuzzy and prickly, we're both Memuda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I would?
Speaker 2: I mean, I would bring Monica back with a therapist and an argument writer who can help.
Speaker 4: There is a therapist now on the shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let's go. But I do I think that they.
Speaker 4: Could bring everybody back, including Monica. If the girls don't want to film with Monica then they can quit. I don't know. I just that's how I feel. I have a strange suspicion that Monica will not be back, and that makes me a little bit sad because, like Heather said, it was their best season yet. And I wanted Annie to say, don't you think Monica deserves some credit?
Speaker 2: Call me a trampoline with eyes as much as you want, because according to Monica, it's a compliment.
Speaker 3: But that's the end of something.
Speaker 4: No, it's not according to Monica's according to Angie.
Speaker 3: Angie said, oh yes, sir, and it was Angie.
Speaker 4: Angie said it was a compliment. I'm like, yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I love it when people call me a trampoline with eyes.
Speaker 4: When people call me a tramp.
Speaker 3: Hi everyone.
Speaker 2: Twatt's flashback episodes will be back in February.
Speaker 4: Make sure you subscribe so you can hear our opinions on RHOC season two.
Speaker 3: That's our opinion.