Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and the fly has to be the least creatively named animal in the world, so we made it the mascot of the least creatively named segment in all of radio. What's on your Mind? We're we're gonna buzz on over to Brook first to ask her that exact question, Brook, what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: I mean, now, it's alternate names for flies. But before you brought that up, my six year old son. You guys, this kid has already surpassed my husband's passion. He okay, So, like over the weekend, it was the playoff games, right, and the Bills are playing, and you know, my dad's from that area, so big Buffalo Bill's man. Yeah yeah, So so my son makes Buffalo Bill signs for the entire neighborhood, right, go door to door passes. Yes, very dedicated.
Speaker 1: Allow him to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay. I think this part is all fun, makes up a whole cheer like can you all the billergy instead of energy like Barbie and Ken. So everything's great, We're having fun watching the game, we're eating good food. And then the end of the game and the kicker misses the field goal. My son isn't shamble no, I mean literally crying and I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Like I'm like, it's like a game, big deal.
Speaker 2: And my husband's like, no, no, no, give him a minute. We don't know anyone playing. Again, we don't live in Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Sports can almost be like a religion to us.
Speaker 2: You think this is healthy. I don't think this is.
Speaker 1: So. How did you shame him for crying emotions?
Speaker 2: Well, I I listened to my husband. I was like, okay, I'll give him a minute, but this seems really ridiculous. I mean I didn't say that out loud, it was in my head.
Speaker 1: You know, he just did the Chiefs chance in front of him, all right, So I'll teach him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know. I guess you too think it's fine. I don't know that it's fine.
Speaker 4: I think sports fanatican sports can ruin or make your day. Text in to say anyone, I don't want.
Speaker 2: That for my son's here.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: You've disappointed your mommy once a year. What's on your mind?
Speaker 2: That's not the message.
Speaker 4: Look, if you guys already didn't know, I am a video game streamer outside of work as well, follow me kick dot com, slash hilarious jose And in the last few months, I've noticed something very interesting as what's that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Random guys will pop into my stream and be like jose Man love the show? Where is she? And I'm like who? And then they're like, you know, where's a Lexus bro?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, I would date her so fast, bro let me buy her stuff?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait forward, those people.
Speaker 4: It is way out of control.
Speaker 1: They assume that we all hang out together twenty four hours a day outside.
Speaker 2: You unless are together even more because you do what you doing side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's getting so bad. I have a proposition for you. For Alexis, Jeff got excited for You've never been on my stream before, So I am offering you a once in a lifetime opportunity to come on, and I will make it worth your while. I recently found some makeup my ex girlfriend has left my apartment from about five six years ago. Will give it to you. One of them said, Mac, And I know Mac is really really it's.
Speaker 3: A little too much cover for you.
Speaker 1: But okay, well she's not your shade.
Speaker 4: She wants Philipino. But look, if that doesn't work, you name your price.
Speaker 2: Makeup?
Speaker 4: All right, well, I would like to formally invite you actually to my stream.
Speaker 2: It's a good time right now because she's broke, she'll take anything the makeup.
Speaker 3: I have time to make a list of my demands.
Speaker 4: Okay, make some demands that get them to me.
Speaker 1: Are you saying you don't want to be verbally assaulted by Jose's things in a.
Speaker 3: Wom I do like the ones that are offering to buy, and I'm not turning it down, but I need to make.
Speaker 1: My list of out there. We'll keep it going. Okay, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Well, no, Chakra, I'm going to talk about my car situation again.
Speaker 2: On your lack of cars.
Speaker 3: It has been three weeks since I told my car you guys a car. But I finally bought one Drawline and I saw some stock photos and it looked nice. That's as much as I've seen, and I was excited, except that in my ear somebody has been constantly reminding me that they.
Speaker 2: Think this is a bad idea. You could buy the car sight unseen thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: He never judges people for the way that they every day.
Speaker 3: I think it's a bad idea. I wouldn't trust the internet, Alexis.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you did hear horror stories from the loan officer about people who did exactly what you did.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know you might be happy to know, Brooke. I I'm here to admit you actually maybe right. Why I don't want to be nice to come yesterday, but it's not. It's delayed like six days. Six days, and then I got like an unreasonable deadline for this paperwork. And you know, I'm not really doing how to do paperwork, so I missed the paperwork. So I might have lost down, but it might show up still in six days.
Speaker 2: I'm sure all they're doing is just the new paint job for the total car.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna let you know in a few days if you're officially right. But until then, I'll suffer Brooks constant.
Speaker 2: I will not tell you that I'm right. I just I will just let it live there.
Speaker 1: She'll have her son come over in a Bill's jersey, and.
Speaker 3: Then I could cry together.
Speaker 2: All right, everyone's on your mind.
Speaker 1: Well, I was surprised the other day when a coworker came by my desk and he was like, hey, jeff there's an award for you up front, and I was like, what, Lily Brook and producer Boyd are the ones who win all the awards here. I've never won anything. What could this before? A lot of questions, So I go over and they hand me this rectangle shaped box. Fancy box, ye, fancy. It feels pretty heavy, and inside there is this beautiful Colier trophy crystal yeah, with an inscription on the glass of a radio microphone, and it says congratulations. Doesn't say my name on it. It only says our company's name, basically congratulations to the company from the company, so continuing to be a company.
Speaker 4: The first thing I said we got, I'm like, wait, sorry, these were us.
Speaker 3: Everybody got on the whole building.
Speaker 1: It's the only award that I actually have, and it's not even something that I want. So if anybody ever comes over, I just tell.
Speaker 2: Them, don't read it from just looks like a radio award.
Speaker 1: That's how I'm gonna keep it. Text in seventy five nine two tell us what's been on your mind? It's Brook and.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning,