Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And if there's one thing that Brooke complains about every single week, and trust me, there's not just one thing, but I'll just say one. It's about how messy her house is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, disaster, which is if there's a pile of mail everywhere you look.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know how people do it.
Speaker 1: It's totally understandable because she has two young children. At least there's two that she's willing to disclose publicly. What if I told you the cause of your messy problems could also be the solution?
Speaker 3: What yes, tell me?
Speaker 2: What is the solution?
Speaker 3: I don't know it.
Speaker 4: There's a new invention called the Kid's Clean Car.
Speaker 1: It's a little electric scooter kids can sit on and ride around the house on flat surfaces that actually cleans the floors as they're having fun.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah that would be great if there are toys weren't all over the floor.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, that's amazing. I want this.
Speaker 2: I would more mopping a little scooter.
Speaker 4: Why is it just for kids?
Speaker 1: Actually some parents say that they can ride on top of it, but it's basically got a tiny mop attached onto the front. And a blue light feature underneath that supposedly kills.
Speaker 4: The bacteria as you drive over stuff.
Speaker 1: I love it so it leaves us a little clean slug trail behind the car wherever.
Speaker 4: The kid drives.
Speaker 3: Genius.
Speaker 1: But they were being sold on Amazon for two hundred dollars until they all sold out, and then afterwards they got removed off the platform and from Instagram for quote unknown reasons.
Speaker 2: Oh like one of those batteries exploding. Did a kid get run over?
Speaker 1: Like an electros driving situation where there's more damage done than actual help.
Speaker 3: Well, our cat was a good but.
Speaker 4: Could be worth a shot if you can find them. Kids. Clean cars is.
Speaker 3: What they're called. Can we switch them to vacuums too? I mean, like, if we're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Let's let's do the area, rug and the floor at the same time.
Speaker 1: Do it all that way, or you could try sanitizing your house with electricity.
Speaker 4: Just put a shot collar onto the floor every like couple inches fire starters. Fire is the ultimate cleanser.
Speaker 1: In fact, let's clean this room with a little bit of trivia from our own digital j for the.
Speaker 4: Shot collar, give it to us Jake okay.
Speaker 3: Ah Candy or as Brooke calls it her sweet sugary escape from the bitter realities of adulthood.
Speaker 2: Put it in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Witches use it to construct houses in the woods and lureing tasty children for dinner.
Speaker 4: I'm so smart, I go would end up with a whole house.
Speaker 3: Man, I eat it, eat the house.
Speaker 4: I couldn't be able to be the witch.
Speaker 3: Not only that, e T the Extraterrestrial used it as a substitute for his horrible addiction to gambling and stripping. And of course we all know Willy Wonka used it to choose which child should take over his multi billion dollar confection company, which is.
Speaker 4: How all companies should be handled, truly.
Speaker 3: But today we're gonna use it to find out who's the smartest in the room by naming the most consumed candies in the US during another game of plenty of twenty. And remember, if you're the person who unwraps the number one answer on my list, you'll hear this noise, and that means you've earned the silver saved, which you can't protect you from being eliminated after one wrong answer. We drew a one random name out of a hat, and Alexis is starting us off today is the most consumed candies in the United States. I'm gonna steal at least my favorite, Reese's Peanut butter cups. There you go, Alex, that's the silver saved Reese's Peanut butter cups, the number one most consumed candy in the United States. Let's go onto Jose.
Speaker 1: I always overthink this, so I say, Jose, just play it save Wose.
Speaker 4: I yell myself, shut up. I wasn't listening.
Speaker 3: You talked to yourself space.
Speaker 4: So what I'm gonna say is Snickers.
Speaker 3: Jacob Snickers solid number eight of the limited yesterday, and I was upset about your end of round two.
Speaker 4: Now it's Jeffrey, Okay, let's play it safe.
Speaker 1: Also with M and ms Eminem's number three on the Okay.
Speaker 2: I just think that because we've got skittles, we need to put skittles on.
Speaker 3: The Kittles number two, one, two, and three are all taken off the board. So far. Back to alexis gimme twigs. Twigs number twelve, most consumed candy in the US. We're back to Jose.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Sour Patch Kids.
Speaker 3: Sour Patch Kids number six on the list. It's that every theater. I'm interested in what savory sour is, but there's no time for that. We're going to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: It's all sweet, trying to picture what rappers I see in like the giant pile outside of Brooks Desk, and usually there's a few Hershey's just normal.
Speaker 4: Her bars in there.
Speaker 2: I actually hate those, but.
Speaker 1: That's why she throws them on the floor by her dusks.
Speaker 3: Not in the top twenty, Jeffrey, usual Hershey bars not in the top twenty. I'm sorry, jeff you've been eliminated. We're back to brook Wow.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Star.
Speaker 3: Wars Starburst number four on the list. The entire top four is gone, and number eight and number twelve. Now we're back to Alexis, who has here Silver saved. I don't know if it's risky, but Jolly Ranchers, oh smart, Jolley Ranchers number eighteen on the list. Over to Jose.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna go to Twizzlers.
Speaker 3: Twizzlers Lucky number thirteen, the most consumed candy in the United States. Jeffrey's been eliminated, very embarrassingly.
Speaker 2: We're back to bru hung her up and show me her, she kisses her.
Speaker 3: She kisses did make the list at number seven, not the bars. People like kisses more than bars.
Speaker 1: Game is bs.
Speaker 3: Alexis. You still have the silver save and it's your turn.
Speaker 2: Did we say KitKat yet?
Speaker 3: Kitcat number fourteen. Most consumed candy Jose, Milky Way, Milky Way number eleven.
Speaker 2: Cooking now Brookes, Oh man, this is gonna be a risk. I'm gonna but I love them. I'm gonna say Mentos.
Speaker 3: Mentos not in the top twenty. Brook has been eliminated. We're down to what with a breath?
Speaker 4: Mint as your most ones?
Speaker 2: They're so good and then you can now you can buy the all strawberry one. Oh I love mentos.
Speaker 4: No reaction from.
Speaker 2: Them, my mom's favorite that I never understood.
Speaker 3: Almond Joys, Almond joy make it it did not make the top twenty. Sorry, she does have the silver saved. She is still in a Jose get me Butterfinger. Butterfinger number fifteen, still alive.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's all because of Bart Simpson.
Speaker 3: Just Alexis.
Speaker 1: Order to stay in it, I take like gummy bears or worms, but ount you have to pick a brand.
Speaker 2: Do you like Haribo Gummy Bears.
Speaker 3: Harrabo gummy Bears not in the top twenty. Jose, you didn't get any wrong. You have one being eliminated yesterday in the first round.
Speaker 1: Because this list led to my diabetes.
Speaker 3: A lot of pain, but a lot of victory as well. The candies you guys missed on the list number five Hot to Molly's I Love Hot, number nine, Tootsie Pops, number ten, very polarizing, candy corn.
Speaker 1: Okay, you should have clarified this is a list of candies that people like hate themselves.
Speaker 4: Then I maybe are they.
Speaker 3: Should put the hate eat station next time. Sixteen was Swedish Fish, Laughy Taffy seventeen Nerds nineteen and Mike and Ike twenty.
Speaker 4: Taffy over Hirshm's bars.
Speaker 3: That was plenty of twenty bars.
Speaker 1: So Jose is gonna be getting to choose who gets shot today.
Speaker 4: I gotta choose Jeff. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was so sad. Yeah, it's like I can't believe he's candy.
Speaker 4: All right, kick a guy when he's down.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to be singing the song and somebody wants to hear. Candy Shop by fifty said, of course, I'll take you to the candy shop.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll let you lick the lolly pops.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, girl, don't you This is going keep going until you hit.
Speaker 4: The shock caut question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,