Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we will have some entertainment news for you, but right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 2: It show is.
Speaker 3: Before we ask the clo we went on commercial breaking the statement got made. We were talking about the Texans and the Browns being at home. Neither team is in it, and Tommy said, the lights is out at the Cleveland Stateum. I said that the difference is our light's been out since nineteen sixty four. We used to the dog. Y'all feeling round for the switch, thinking, y'all, that's the difference between y'all and me. Y'all feeling round for the switch because y'all just now gotten the dog.
Speaker 2: We've been in the damn Dog.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about Detroit right now, though, baby, because that's who I've been pulling forward. I've been grabbing depart boy the whole damn season long, and everybody know it.
Speaker 2: So one of my teams is.
Speaker 3: In and Dog go to Petroit them damn line and we're gonna whip the San Francisco's tail.
Speaker 2: Called we Detroit.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, because we Detroit, we one hundred and then miles straight up out of Cleave.
Speaker 1: Baby, Okay, back now to regular programming. This is as the clo Renee and Hampton says, my boyfriend was forty five minutes late for our first date. He had car trouble and spent all of his money to get his car towed. I paid for our food and we've been together.
Speaker 2: For a year. He has treated me like.
Speaker 1: A queen since then. But my friends call him a deadbeat and think that I can do better. Do their opinions matter.
Speaker 2: Not at all? You just said the magic word.
Speaker 3: He's treated you like a queen every monce And what to your friend because he's a dead because he's messed up on the first date, Say happened, But after he recovered, you saw what type of guy you got. Quit listening to your lonely friends them was ain't got nobody, dead beat, dead meat, no meat? Say okay, so they're vegans, all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Ronda and Conyer's Toirnda says, I did a five kate walk Sunday morning with my husband and we've been training.
Speaker 2: For it separately.
Speaker 1: And when we got to the park, I met his workout partner, Tracy. She gave me a half smile and weak handshake. Why didn't he tell me about Tracy.
Speaker 2: God, just walk What is you taking a hug to the park?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she went, I should have walked downtown.
Speaker 2: So she gave you a half smile and a weak.
Speaker 1: Hand, weak handshake.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well what Debrush should have did was he jed.
Speaker 3: She would have just broke out and started walking. This is not the time for introductions. Yeah, Well, why he ain't tell you about Tracy because because you the road in.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 3: Hell if he if he'd have told you about Tracy, you have rode in a long time ago.
Speaker 2: But he tried.
Speaker 3: He didn't want you to know about Tracy because he didn't want you to write in on the show. Well, now you know that's why he didn't tell you about Tracy, because he knew you was gonna act like this, and he was correct.
Speaker 1: It was Tracy that was acting. Stay, Yeah, Tracy was acting sane, not not the wife.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I ain't saying the wife is wrong. I'm not saying that at all. But he knew you was gonna act like this, of course.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's what I want about.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna tell you in my life, I ain't met too many ugly Tracy I'm gonna be real with you. Most traces I didn't met Tracey sag.
Speaker 1: What about Sharronta's Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I ain't never really met a lot of sharandas I know, some really really nice Charondas.
Speaker 1: Charonda's nice and cracy Fine, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: As he yes, hadn't already been training? All right? All right?
Speaker 1: Moving on? Moving on to Raina in Indianapolis, Reina writes, I slept with my sister's husband before she met him. I gave them my blessing, and the rest is history. It's hard for her to understand that I don't want him, and it's awkward when the three of us are together. Why can't she leave the past in the past.
Speaker 3: Well, she's right, it's hard for her to imagine that you don't want him now when you wanted him near.
Speaker 2: But let's reverse this.
Speaker 3: Let's just say you're a woman and you a man, and you meet the man's ex and y'all start hanging out. You know gooding hell well, he had her befolk, you know good and hell.
Speaker 2: Well, and he know that.
Speaker 3: So now, why is it that you know she ain't trying to let it be in She ain't trying to be because she knows and you're her.
Speaker 2: Sister, right, that's closed.
Speaker 3: But she told her though, right, Yeah, she did the righteous things, and she's probably right. The sister that slept with the man before gave my blessings and was cool with it.
Speaker 2: Let it go. Now as sister can let it go, she need to let it go.
Speaker 3: She need to let it go because your sister's probably honorable at this point. She was honorable because she told you, Yeah, she wanted to be stak Yeah, she told you, hey, look we slept together. I just want you to know it didn't work out well. I love himp do your thing.
Speaker 2: Boo.
Speaker 3: Now you want to keep bringing it up. You gotta let it go. You gotta let that go.
Speaker 1: The sister's over it, one of the sisters anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she over it. Now. Understand why the wife ain't over it. Understand that.
Speaker 3: But it's awkward when y'all why y'all still hanging out?
Speaker 2: Blood?
Speaker 1: I mean, you're not gonna hang out with your sister.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna hang out. Why a here here's her husband.
Speaker 3: See, but what he did he made to get on out in the backyard and bottyun in the basement, play your little PlayStation. You know he got stuff to do. He got stuff the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go downstairs, man, take your computer. You know what to do. Get self business all.
Speaker 1: Right, blast one Steve Wayman and Irving says, I've been married for eighteen years.
Speaker 2: Say Raymond or Wayman.
Speaker 1: Wyman with the wan. Come on, I've been married for eight I've been married for eighteen years. When my wife gets home from work, she gets a glass of wine and goes to sit in her closet for about thirty minutes. Then she comes and greets me like she's seeing me for the first time. What is going on with her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she tied them white folks down at her job. Yeah, she tied their white folk down to her, get their white folk down at her job. She got good, Give me a glass wine. I send in this closet and had it myself because I didnet have this mask on all day and I need to. I need to drink this wine so I can take this mask off and come in here and deal with it now. For everybody's gonna get upset with what I just said. I said I stand on that I can promise you them white folks and got on her nerves down at that job, and everybody hearing me know what I'm talking about. Everybody hearing me know exactly what I'm coming. If you're white hearing this for the first time, this is how we feel when we get.
Speaker 2: Home, all of us. Too much, too much.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there's wine, sometimes there's weeds and some of them. Sometimes it's crack, sometimes too far. Yeah, so you just never know. I'm just letting you know. That's how we feel when we get home at the US all day.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Top of the Hour will have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.