Speaker 1: Hey everyone, I'm Devin Simone and I am Devon.
Speaker 2: Rogers and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: Well that's podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm so excited to be back with my girl, Devin, and we are going to break down this episode because baby, when I tell you, my eyes was over here sweating.
Speaker 1: Okay, and y'all know she gonna show emotion like that. Really, yes, that's because bugs don't cry.
Speaker 2: But let's get into this episode. So we start this off with a challenge and it is called dark Time. Now when I tell you, the people are in the air and they got to get dropped, not jumped, but they get dropped into the ocean, okay, and they're swimming in the dark.
Speaker 1: And the winner of this.
Speaker 2: Particular challenge is Ed and yeah, okay, congratulations.
Speaker 3: To you, Ed.
Speaker 2: But now we find out that we have surpassed control, we have surpassed chaos, and we are officially in conquest people, and in conquest, we have.
Speaker 1: Entered the purge.
Speaker 2: And so the last person in each challenge will be going going home moving forward, and it just so happened that it's our girl, Raven Dory could not swim this time. It just didn't happen from my girl. So then we get into the voting. Now, how this voting goes is we're now picking players for the baseball team.
Speaker 1: Okay, just don't be in that bottom three.
Speaker 2: And it just so happens at the bottom three are Kylin, Hirasio, and Zara my top three.
Speaker 1: What is happening right now?
Speaker 2: So we get into this elimination, and baby, when I tell you I am tired, I am tired because they're jumping blocks, they hopping walls, yep, puzzles.
Speaker 1: Life is happening. In the end, we have Hirasio and Kylin pulling out the wind and my girls. Zara goals home. Dad. Then this episode was hard. It was hard. I mean I was tired just sitting in my chair watching that elimination. That was a lot it was doing. They were running my breath. I still feel like my heart rates up and I didn't go anywhere or do anything. This was this whole It's so many things, like I get the purges necessary, but I really was sad to see Raven, Like I wasn't suspecting that because she's such a good but like this whole episode, we have two of the strongest women in the house. I mean, check their stats and they go home, and it's just wild to me. It like makes my heart hurt a lot. I have a lot of feelings about it. Although I will say this, this elimination, not the domination, the challenge Daily, whoever came up with it as crazy as hell. But it was cool to watch. It was entertaining to watch, Like the lights were cool. Yeah, the lights were cool, but in the dark, like would you have done it?
Speaker 4: Day?
Speaker 1: Would you have done it? I volunteers tribute, I'm going home. I love that. I loved that she didn't even try. You were just like and.
Speaker 2: As of all the paddling, I don't know how to do it, so I would have been Mariah going in circles.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do that. I would have been going in circles.
Speaker 2: So then to find your way, and then I have to swim, and then you want me to get to the end and do a carnival game.
Speaker 1: We saw me in Big I don't do carnival games. So it just it just was not yet. It was a lot, but it was really cool, like creative, very creative and cool to watch, which I really like. One thing that I didn't like was a lot of the Shenanigans that was, you know, for the time Out of the week. I'm gonna start with the timeout. I have so many things too, getting time out, gold stars for time out, other things I didn't like. I think a nominee for Time Out of the Week would be Ed, not he won, which is great good on Ed. We love the Golden Retriever, the Labordoodle. But I think Zara was giving a good point around his gameplay and his strategy and him, in the words of Kat Williams, you have something a special alliance to lose it to losers and it's not very like you. You have an allegiance to losers and it's not like you. And I don't actually mean that like Jay Michelle lose all that, but I do mean that you're aligning with the alliance that does care about you in that same way, and you're now on top, and now's the time to adapt and you're not doing it. And I just wonder if that's going to come back to bite him in the butt. It may not, but I just wonder if that's going to come back to the bide him in the butt. So Ed is nominated for a Time out anyone who ever trusted Jay is nominated for a time out this week because he has shown you who he was every episode and people that are still holding on to that, it's a little bit questionable. And then of course the timeout nominee is Jay, because I get that it's a game. I get you gotta do what you gotta do. But Nurse was on this podcast and his expressed that she and Jay have been real friends outside of this house, that they considered themselves true actual friends, not just game friends. And regardless of what moves he had to make in the house, putting your friend in a position where you're making like if you wanted the other one out, then just do it to where you get the other person so and so out, like putting Nourise in a position that she had to choose, I think was just especially cruel, not necessary for the game, And for that reason he gets the time out of the week. Also, Kylind has been tweeting us like crazy day too that he should get out of timeout. So, Kylin, you are out of time out. I appreciate you, We appreciate you listening to the podcast. So last week he was putting time out because it didn't look like he appeared to defend his boy Adossio in the way that we thought that he would. Well, it has come out that maybe we didn't get to see him really defending Hodossio, but not only defending him, but that they were playing a game that he and Adossio had actually talked about, and so the moves that were made was an act. So really, Kylon saying he doesn't deserve a timeout trophy, he deserves an Emmy. So props to you, Kylin's you were officially out of timeout, and if you're brown, we will nominate you for an Emmy. Okay, day, who is in your time out of the week this week? All right? So my time out of the week is definitely going to Jay.
Speaker 2: And I'm struggling in a little bit, like because I could under like, strategically, let's take the friendship out of it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Strategically, it was great, great, it was.
Speaker 4: It was brilliant.
Speaker 1: Strategically it was brilliant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But when you put the friendship back into it outside of the game, and then you go back to the argument that just happened between the two of them, you did this out.
Speaker 1: Of spite, this was revenge.
Speaker 2: You did this because you were being spiteful, so you made the decision. Okay, you want to choose them over me, Now I'm gonna make you choose between them. And that was spiteful, And for that, I'm gonna put you in time out because you didn't have to do that.
Speaker 1: Now, on a gameplay level.
Speaker 2: If that wasn't Chuck Brain outside the game, baby, you would have had all the gold stars this week. But for that reason, a long that you did it out of spite, yea, I'm gona go ahead and put you in time out.
Speaker 4: Pooky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're kind of playing a weak game, which we'll get into, and I don't even like strategically it's a smart game, but it is interesting that you talk big and bad in your interviews and everything else. But really you're the only one of the really of the men left probably who wouldn't want to go down in the arena against one of the other guys, you know what I mean, Like who would really actively run from it? I think? And then you know what also, I'm gonna put in in there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put ann and time out because Piketty Manual was crazy. I'm sorry, Like picking him was crazy because you have to think of competition, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I understand that you had to have.
Speaker 2: This loyalty or whatever you think you had to have to piggybacks what you said about him being at the bottom of the time, at the bottom, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And to Picky Manual of all the people said that that was pretty much insane.
Speaker 1: I get your reasoning and it makes sense on the surface, but long term, longasa on them have saved, have saved ed before we've seen it, and he has an explanation of what I don't really trying to save me. It doesn't matter. They did save you. And also, if you look at the stats there, she's one of the most winningest girls when it comes to daily so it would be smart to align yourself in that way. I just yeah, ed disappointed, really disappointed with that one. What didn't disappoint was TJ's mustard linen shirt. I knew because TJ came out here like okay, Banana Republic, give it to us like he was, and it was a new look for him. I respect being adventurous. Shout out to TJ and the Mustard. I mean the Mustard was playing no Games when he was like, if you don't win, you automatically going home. But you know, respect to TJ in that moment. All right, My nominees for gold Star of the Week, Yeah, one of them is a duo and it's Kylin and Rossio. I do love seeing the camaraderie. No, Kylin, you cannot affect voting by tweeting us, So that is not why he got nominated for gold Star this week. But I do love seeing the camaraderie all the way through to the end of this episode where they teamed up together. I hated seeing it against Zaza. I understand why they did it. Yeah, but it's just I'm rooting for them, like I'm rung for them as a team. I am very much rooting for them this season. ED winning gold Star for Ed for knocking it out of the park because that looks like it involved a lot of different things and it was dark. Yeah. I if you have contacts and you're trying to see under that water, like that's it's just that's scary a lot that's hard. An honorable mention is Olivia's hair on the boat. I really loved the little pigtail things and she fanned them out, super cute, looked very good on her great look, and she was talking to nurse on the boat. Yeah, loved Olivia. Very cute. Honorable mention. And then another honorable mention is James actually giving the gold star to Nourise. Now, no shade to Zaza. But I think, just as a viewer, because we knew what Jay was trying to do, I was really hoping that there was a way to make that not happen, you know what I mean, Like if if he had saved Zaza, then Nurice would have automatically been in the bottom and then that would have really you know. So so I have respected the fact that he didn't do what Jay was even hoping he would necessarily do you know or what? Like I thought, yeah, that was interesting. Ultimately, the Wind's gonna go to Kyland and Hadassio's friendship. Like, I love it. That's the goal. I like your goal.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to okay, and I'm gonna break it in half and give it a vote breaking down. Okay, So my first person is Kylin and have nothing to do with the tweets Kai nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's gonna think I love a visual strategist.
Speaker 2: And so when it came time for them to say, when TJ made it known that they were gonna have to do the votes, we see Kylin with a pen and paper like, Okay, this is how it has to go down. It has to do this, and he's passing it to Hirassio and him and Hirassi are comparing notes and things like that, and so I thought that was really really cool, and even down to the final elimination, well not the final elimination, but in the elimination when they decide, okay, you know what, I'm gonna go ahead and work with you. You work with me, like he was like, get the hip, put the leg, dude.
Speaker 1: Like it was just so good.
Speaker 2: So watch so half of my goal star goes to Kylin. And then if you know by now, you should know, I'm all gonna root for the little engine that could and Baby Tzara Ye this final, this dis elimination here, babe By.
Speaker 1: I was rooting for her the entire time.
Speaker 2: And when Baby couldn't get over that wall and she kicked them shoes off and then she proceeded to climb over, and I was just so proud of her, like I was on the edge of my seat for all three of them.
Speaker 1: But when it came down to that moment, and shout out to the producers for capturing all they did the beautifully that slow wall the three of them through like the field, it was so like beautiful, well done to production. It was so good, y'all, yeah goodful. It was beautiful, so good. So yeah, that's my my gold star. I love that. I also want to shout out Kyline again. It's not I know, like everybody got start Tweet's not that, but it just so happened. We've gotten tweets, particularly one from miss d n SD not that long ago, and someone else called we don't know thirty six talking about the representation on this show that's so important. And I love how even in this episode Kylin speaks to wanting to, you know, be representation for people who you know, are neurodivergent, people who think differently, maybe struggle with mental health, all of those things. He says that in this episode, and it's beautiful, and we've gotten tweets of people saying how meaningful that is for them. How and we've talked here about how it can be your superpower. I've expressed that I'm neurodivergent. I have ADHD and Devin Walker has talked about that on the podcast as well, and so and Amber talking about her autism diagnoses all of that. Like, just so proud of the Challenge family for having those conversations, being open and sharing so people don't feel othered, they know that they're people like them, and Kylin being you know, a big advocate for that conversation. So shout out to Kylin for that as well, and anyone who is different in that way know that it doesn't have to be a weakness. It can be a superpower. Shout out to producers also for having casts on like that. Now, Yeah, we have a wonderful interview for you today. She is a light, she is an angel. She is a fierce competitor, Sophie or someone that I certainly would be proud to have on my alliance. Yeah, and she's coming here to share with us what it was really like in this week's episode. I'm really stoked. I'm talking about our girl, Zara. She's gonna tell it all with her cute little accent. Ah Zara. Okay, so you guys, grab a snack, buckle up, get cozy, do all the things, But you are not going to want to miss this hot take from I'd say I'd call her the Dailies Queen. I mean she's good, like if you check her status, she's really really, really good and sweet as pie. You're not gonna want to miss this interview with the fabulous Zara all the way from London. So stay right here and we'll be talking to Zara right after this after.
Speaker 2: Did we are back again?
Speaker 1: Friends and family?
Speaker 2: Man words, And I am so excited about this interview because we have the fighter, I mean the fighter my goodness that is here with us.
Speaker 1: She came to hang with the podcast. Yeah, oh my god, I feel like we should just start this with an applause to use us at like you.
Speaker 4: Can't see that game play. I love you, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm literally standing seriously like, yes, on all sides of everything and everything. You did an outstanding job this season. Oh I really made me cry. I was over here crying like, oh my eyes, you've made soft and girls. She's known for a lot of things, with being not one of them. Baby, get over the wall. Over the wall me too. My eyes were buling up.
Speaker 4: I was like, go away, go away. I was like dst that fucking wool.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what is your first watch because this is the first time you've watched it back since it happened. Yeah, obviously it's been some time since this was actually filmed. What is your initial instincts? What are tell us kind of what's going through your mind watching that back? You know, such a such a powerful and meaningful moment for you.
Speaker 4: Honestly, so many different emotions.
Speaker 3: I was just feeling like betrayal. I was devastated. I was also going up against two of the closest people to me in the house. And then just the fact how much the game really meant to me, because you don't really know how much something means until it's taken away. And for the fact that I don't know. I just wasn't able to do it, but I did it. I persevered. I got over the wall, but that was just a rookie mistake, Like I, yeah, I just keep learning and hopefully next time, well there's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be no next time. I'm gonna get over the wall, and I'm not gonna go in the mud.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yes, you did, I have mudim my mouth.
Speaker 3: I was like, take the gloves off. I had rope burned on, I was like, why is this so hard? And then afterwards I was thinking, oh, I could have used my feet, you know as well.
Speaker 1: When you were doing it in real time and you looked over and saw the boys had a different strategy, that they were starting at a different puzzle, Like it made sense watching you explain, you know, why you wanted to save sort of the sodoku for last, But in real time, did you kind of wonder, like, huh, I wonder why they're starting over there? Did it ever dawn on you that they may be having that mud strategy or no?
Speaker 3: No, So what I actually thought was that they might be working together.
Speaker 4: And I've already been betrayed by like my.
Speaker 3: Closest guy friend in the house, so I didn't want it to happen again.
Speaker 4: And I was like, Okay, I'm just gonna let them do their thing and I'll do my thing. And not only.
Speaker 3: That, like there were two people there, so I was like, oh, maybe it's too many people in one and I just right, I was just I'm just going to go do my own thing.
Speaker 1: And you were right, they were working together. You were correct.
Speaker 3: But also I honestly don't blame them if I had a best friend in the house.
Speaker 4: I would want to help them as well, So I really don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm looking back at that, I'm not like, oh my god, they were working together.
Speaker 4: I'm like, at least they have each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you seem to be super mad, understandably, and we'll get into there's so much that happens in this episode that we want to talk about. But you seem to be super mad at James, but not mad or at least we don't hear you express your anger at all towards Jay, who ultimately seems to be well Mariah but or I mean, we knew Maria's book James, like let's just be real, but like, but I.
Speaker 3: Meant with Mariah because she told James to do it, but James didn't have a gun to his head, like she didn't have to listen to her and initially and she was my friend, like one of the closest girls to me in the house, which you don't really see. So I was actually tried to come and talk to me, and I was just like.
Speaker 4: I know it stemmed from you.
Speaker 1: Did you guys talk about this beforehanded? Like did so were you under had you guys actually made a verbal agreement that hey, if by chance Mariah gets chosen first, that she's gonna go James and James is gonna go Zaza.
Speaker 3: No, So there was like no verbal agreement whatsoever the whole since day one, James and I were working together, so it was like, as you saw, we had one boat day after that and then the next day that was the elimination. So I didn't even speak to him about it. I just honestly thought, which is a big sign, like you always need to make sure you speak to people.
Speaker 4: That's one right that I've learned.
Speaker 3: I just thought, like, oh, he's my bestie, He's gonna save me. He even said if we're in the final together, he would leave a puzzle for me. Like to that extent, Oh, like fucking liar.
Speaker 1: You were you guys friends before the show.
Speaker 3: So I briefly met him on the UK one, but he obviously had an unfortunate turn of events with his face, and then yeah, we never really hung out and then this one. But I feel like in the house time is amplified and the closeness you have is different to like just being friends with someone for seven eight weeks.
Speaker 4: On the outside, it totally is.
Speaker 1: I try and explain to my husband all the time. It's like you get emotional being something about living in this stressful environment with people and just create a bond like a trauma bar.
Speaker 3: It's a bond and that's why, like people might be like, oh, you've only known him for two months, and I'm like those two months felt like two years.
Speaker 1: Yeahs challenge like people naming their first borns after people and challenge for two days. It is a it's a week.
Speaker 4: It's literally like make or break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's very it's very Okay, wait, yes, another question, is James blocked on I G because you said in the episode you said you told.
Speaker 3: Channel and anybody still in fact, but I actually have the journal over there. Okay, so you know what. I didn't think he was that relevant for me to even block him. I was like, bitch, you can look at my ship.
Speaker 1: Come on, my pictures are really cute.
Speaker 4: You should feel bad at what you did to you A little girl slash. I'm twenty nine, but.
Speaker 1: I'm still little. I love that have you spoken to him and not talking about the reunion, right, but like, have you spoke after the show?
Speaker 3: Did you beat him so before the reunion? I had no contact with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, okay, so about as much contact as Mariah. Okay, Goya.
Speaker 3: But Mariah did reach out to me. She was writing me like a journal. So in December there was something really funny that she said that she was going to keep writing to me, and I just kind of cracked.
Speaker 4: I'm like a person.
Speaker 3: If you do apologize to me, I'm like a little I'm like mashed potato, like I.
Speaker 4: Go like putties. I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, fine, you know what, it is a game.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day.
Speaker 3: And even though in the moment I am so heated, I will always like remember what you did, but I will love you again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're saying. Mariah basically said, hey, I know you're so mad at me, but I'm just going to keep trying. I'm going to keep messaging you until you're unmad at me.
Speaker 4: Let me read the message.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I love you. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I hope she doesn't get mad at me now.
Speaker 3: But you know what, one for one I think that's.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: She wrote twenty eighth of July, Hizara, thinking of you, I hope you still love me, because I still love you those sad eyes like puppy dog guys love her.
Speaker 4: And then I saw her and I was like, I'm gonna leave you on red but no, no, I didn't even know. But I was feeling that I was trying to be cool but I couldn't be.
Speaker 1: And then she goes, hey, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Here to say I love you even if you don't love me back, and also to apologize because I wish I did so many things differently. My word was in the way of doing so many things I wanted. I wish I followed my heart and hope you're great.
Speaker 4: And then this is what got me.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna write you like a dary until you forgive me or I just wait to Amsterdam and I was like, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Love you bad. No, Mariah, that's really cy. I respect that you like was persistent. That's really sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she came through, and honestly she is such a good friend. So I'm happy I have her back in my life because I did really miss her. I was like, I'm like a switch. I'm not a robot. You know, my feelings don't just turn off. I was upset, but now I'm so sweet.
Speaker 1: That's really sweet, I'm glad that you guys.
Speaker 2: I actually I want to get back to this journal situation here because I want to know.
Speaker 1: Who else besides James made it into the.
Speaker 3: Urn.
Speaker 4: Okay, so my journal was actually for my boyfriend. So I'd write to him every day in my German journal and.
Speaker 3: He would write to me on WhatsApp every day, so we would swap like life cut.
Speaker 4: And then he started reading mine and he said, I can't read anymore. It's so depressing. Happened in the journeal?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, like it was really challenging because I came in like we basically alone.
Speaker 4: I only knew talent from before and then I.
Speaker 1: Had did you know he had a girlfriend, so I knew he.
Speaker 4: Was seeing someone that he explained to Michelle. I didn't know like the extent of it.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, Rewhine, I'm sorry you said like he explained to Michelle where and what and what else? Because nothing and nobody to know. You're the first person were here and that knew that there was somebody else, So please do tell I'm sorry what now?
Speaker 3: So when I say that there were in the very first episode, he says, oh, I've been speaking to somebody for three weeks, but it's not my girlfriend, so I think like he planted a seat, but then obviously at backfired, like he had feelings for Michelle. But then it just backfired because he obviously was dating someone, which we didn't know about. So I knew there was somebody, but I didn't know it was like his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, he planted to see it, dug it up, don't grow don't right.
Speaker 4: I'm not anyone.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I'm seeing someone. There's someone I just met at the airport and waved high to, but it's not serious. Meanwhile, he's doing FaceTime cass TNG that I love you and I miss you. Okay, all right, I just had to get clear on that because you made it. You said like he told Michelle, and it didn't seem like no, no, no, okay, no, no, no, she didn't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely he had a girlfriends definitely didn't Sorry, just a car.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Also, guys, I'm not the best explaining thing.
Speaker 1: So you're doing yeah, no, you're you're literally no. And this, by the way, wasn't a like gotcha, this was just a you literally weep asked almost everyone we've had on the show. Hey, did you know he had a girlfriend? Because he hid it, seemed to hide it so well, and no one else so far seemed to no.
Speaker 3: No, he told me, he was like, oh, I'm seeing this girl. It's been a couple of weeks. I've known her from before. Yeah, but obviously, like I'm in the house and things are progressing, and I don't think he actually spoke to his girlfriend for like a couple of.
Speaker 1: Weeks into the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, but then yeah, rushed under the magic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh it's I want to go all the way back to the top of this episode because I don't want to fly past here and act like Jay didn't have a whole temperate hand.
Speaker 2: And I want to know what was the temperature of the house with that, because you were there live and direct.
Speaker 1: What was that about? What's going on with it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, guys.
Speaker 3: So I'm just gonna I'm just gonna say when that will happen.
Speaker 4: Guess where I.
Speaker 1: Was not sleeping sleep, I know, I didn't see.
Speaker 4: The fucking countdown clock.
Speaker 3: Came on and I made a smoothie and I came up and someone drunk it.
Speaker 4: So I was really pissed.
Speaker 3: So I made another smoothe which had laxatives in it and put it in the fridge and I was like, she want to fuck with me, I'm going to fuck with you back. But I don't know if they would stayed in the fridge and know and drank it.
Speaker 4: So I think you knew about.
Speaker 1: It, But Zarah, you got some hidden spice in there.
Speaker 4: That's like, but I saw it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I saw the reaction on Jay, I was like, you know what, unfortunately came as a bitch. You guys have the decision to not make it a stalemate. You really wanted to, Ed wanted to, so like you can't blame the girls for not doing what you said, Like you have a voice as well. And I just thought that was really unfair. And you know what, like yeah you got told.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, oh my goodness, Like that was really his brother.
Speaker 3: And I had also they were so good at keeping that alliance hidden because I had no idea Saf was a double agent. I had no idea what was happening with Melissa. I was like, he was coming.
Speaker 4: To me, but I could smell that he was off. I smell that Saf was like dead fish because.
Speaker 3: He was like lying, going, oh, I only work out for forty five minutes a week.
Speaker 4: I was like, Babe, look at those muscles on you.
Speaker 3: That's a clear lie. He was asking how to run and like really obvious questions to seem dumb, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm really not sure what's going on.
Speaker 1: Here, but you're not for yeah, unnecessary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like really unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Wow, And the fact of that needed to be like so in your face, like what's going on, Like something's wrong.
Speaker 1: I feel like he thinks that he's playing because we got a lot of feedback to we had him on the podcast recently. We got a lot of feedback about that episode, and I feel like the vibe is he thinks that he's playing chess when everyone else is playing checkers. But really I feel like he's playing we're playing. Yes, he's playing, you know, and not even playing it to win when everyone else is like running a marathon, like they're just not even in the same speed, they're just not the same at all.
Speaker 3: But he thinks.
Speaker 1: That he's like, you know, oh, I'm playing chess and they're playing checkers. Nah, dude, we're over here in the theater watching a movie. You're playing Uno by yourself, Like what this is I wouldn't even say, oh, no, friend is playing Connect four. Okay, we have to take a quick break. We'll be right back after this. Okay, okay, okay, let's get back to the show. You know you're working with Kylin's new alliance. How did that evolution come to be?
Speaker 3: So it was originally Kylin then Orasio then the recent Osio started dating, and I would sayso was like, after James, the closest person to me in the house, because just we have the same interest, you know, like sports running. When he wasn't like there was an episode when the girls were trying to say, oh, do you not find it weird how much time they're spending together.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, just because we both.
Speaker 3: Like running, stop trying to stir the potla, I have a boyfriend they're dating.
Speaker 4: And also Nurisa is a really good friend of mine.
Speaker 3: So I saw that and I was like, yeah, so aren't you guys supposed to be my friends too? Like weird? But then yeah, I guess everybody just realized why not create a new alliance, a stronger alliance, a better and more loyal one, And we just grouped together, and I guess yeah, Island was actually the leader in that and put seats everywhere and say, guys come.
Speaker 4: To me, and we're like, hey, that's a fucking good idea. Work together. I was like, yeah, I've got a home.
Speaker 3: I literally I was like, I've been exiled from James and Marise alliance.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, amen, So Jay and Michelle never approached you.
Speaker 1: That was never an option.
Speaker 3: That was never so basically, well, under like Michelle protection plan went Callum and.
Speaker 4: Her were dating.
Speaker 1: I love that MPP, the Michelle P.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like protected a little bit. But then as soon as Callum.
Speaker 3: Went like bye, I was like, oh great, I'm by myself again.
Speaker 4: This is this is nice and lonely.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you didn't meet your deductible. I know you're in the UK, so that means nothing to you. But here in healthcare in the US, to meet a deductible sometimes before they'll cover stuff. So like, you didn't meet your deductible, so you got dropped.
Speaker 4: From the MPP.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I didn't need it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, how did you feel? So now you're in this new like alliance. So now TJ is shifting gears again, we're in conquest. My goodness, you're one of the one of the strongest girls in the house, arguably the strongest. How are you feeling going into this new chapter? Does this excite you? Does it kind of scare you? Are you feeling pretty good?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What is?
Speaker 4: What's I'm feeling pretty good. I'm very excited. I actually love change.
Speaker 3: I never like to get too comfortable in life because I feel like, why would you want to be comfortable? Should always be striving and trying to reach new goals, new dreams, push your boundaries. So like knowing I could do it by myself, also not relying on anyone and just thinking to myself that I can sol do it.
Speaker 4: It's like such a big thing for me.
Speaker 3: I think, like growing up, you know, when I was small, it sounds so crazy.
Speaker 4: I had so many nannies and I had a lot of help.
Speaker 3: So being independent is something that like I really want to be, Like even now, my dream my goal is independence. Like I don't live off my parents. I make my own money, and I just want to give back to them. So yeah, for me, doing things by myself means like a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a freedom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's freedom exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we can see that I feel like it really shows and how you move throughout the game. Okay, so now walk us through this scary ass challenge and what I mean by scary? It's the dead of night? Why TJ? Why is it? Oh my god? Swimming in fine like whatever, but nobody can see.
Speaker 4: Like I there was fish you could sort jumping on top of the water in there.
Speaker 3: Anybody got under each ship. I was like, maybe there's baby shop.
Speaker 4: It's going to bite someone now.
Speaker 1: Yes, there probably were. There probably really were dead of night. So was anyone freaking out that we didn't see? Was anyone freaking out about this particular challenge and going in the water at night time? What how are you feeling about it?
Speaker 4: Honestly, this is what I live for.
Speaker 3: I would have paid to have done this, Like, oh my god, I was so excited apart from I've never paddle boarded in my life. I mean, I'd been on the paddle board. I just wasn't paddling. My boyfriend was. I was Princess paddle and I was thinking, fuck, why didn't I try this?
Speaker 4: And we just went to balley and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, god, damn, I got a good tan, but I didn't learn any new skills.
Speaker 1: Is it hard? Like what was the trick?
Speaker 2: Because I was in here trying to figure out like if you go left and it goes right.
Speaker 4: I came second to last in that. I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: And also the trick is to get your paddle board the right way round. They even said to us before the light is at the back. But because obviously I hit my head quite hard while I got the water, I didn't see if the light was on the back of the front, so I think I was going to get the Finn was going against the water as well, but I knew I was a laugh so I was like, okay, I'm okay.
Speaker 4: But it was just fucking wild and crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, losing Raven.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that was heart breaking.
Speaker 2: That was that had Yeah, because in my opinion, you and her were the girls to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had our own secret alliance, like at night, so we were in the beds next.
Speaker 4: To each other and were my number one.
Speaker 3: And then she'll be like and it's like we found each other, like because she obviously was an exile from her allians and I never had a true alliance, Like through the whole thing, I didn't know you had to make alliances before you.
Speaker 4: Got in the house. That wasn't like, girl, I haven't really done the challenge made.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, there's the way it to become. It wasn't always that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was just like, I'm just gonna play with whoever likes me and whoever I like because I need to know I can trust them. And they've all obviously built like bonds and relationships over like the past year, or they know each other well, and I don't really know anyone well. So I was like, you got to earn my trust. I can't just trust anybody. So I was, I'm going to go in the house and see the vibe. Yeah, big mistake.
Speaker 1: Well, I also think too, the dynamic for this is interesting and different because I do feel like when you have people who've played the game a lot, whether it be like the old old old school bets or even just the new school old school bets, they'll make alliances, but because there's a certain level of like confidence and familiarity with the game, those alliances only mean so much usually, right, like, yeah, you'll make an alliance, but like you know, there's still some side Eyron changing. But here because there's so many new people. You guys don't know. People are really leaning heavy on whatever was said right before they got in that house, like leaning really heavy on it.
Speaker 3: But in a way, I was also happy because you saw how like friendships which actually were real friendship broke, you know, and so I'm kind of happy I didn't get my heart broken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, going back to those forming the alliances before and then coming into the game and figuring these things out, because what we're hearing in the confessionals are a lot of people saying.
Speaker 1: I regret what I did.
Speaker 2: I regret a lot of that, and you're hearing a lot of regrets, and I think it was I'm confident it was Johnny. Johnny Bananas once said I'm gonna butcher this, but I think you guys will get the point. He said, the greatest thing you can do in this game is be able to adapt. So regardless, So whatever happened in the beginning, once you come in here and you see that the fish are swimming the other way, yeah.
Speaker 4: Way I got back on. I was just trying to keep swimming. I was like, just keep swimming, just running.
Speaker 1: That's that's been the theme of this podcast.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Who else were you connected to in the house that we didn't get to see, Like, what are some of the moments that were most meaningful for you or just had an impact in terms of how you view the game that maybe haven't been shown.
Speaker 3: So you don't see like Nuris's and my friendship evolved, but we got really close and it was actually just like because we're so different, but we're very similar at the same time, and it was just nice to have like that bond and also with Raven. Yeah, and then like on the Boat Days, everybody does let loose. Everyone puts that kind of differences aside, and it's nice just to have fun and encourage.
Speaker 4: And motivate each other.
Speaker 3: Like I want to do a backflip and everyone's actually encouraging me, and I was just like, because I've never done one of.
Speaker 1: The boat before, sorry, just go I've never done this, but let me do it right now in this moment.
Speaker 4: Let me just know what now I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I was like, Ship, I could have broken my neck, and they all like, yeah, go for it, and then urag, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to get her out of here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the moments when everybody actually gets the chill and be themselves.
Speaker 4: We were good. They were good. I can't really think of many right now. I'm sorry. It's it's my witty warmers. They've got to come off my seat. I'm overheating now.
Speaker 1: Her weedy warmers, by the way, or her house. She put in the microwave before we started recording this episode so that they were fresh and warm for her. Gonna have to put that on my bucket list.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 2: So I want to jump right on this new voting style right Yes, comes in and he's like, yeah, so now we're gonna pick the baseball team and make sure you're not the final three on the baseball team.
Speaker 1: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Because you have your alliance, but you also know that you're not really in with the other side, So how how did you think that was gonna play out?
Speaker 4: So honestly, you mean like after ED one?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, let's go with that.
Speaker 4: Yep, yes, so ED one.
Speaker 3: I was like ed everybody said your name, like Jay, your number one has said your name, Like, why wouldn't you want to come with us?
Speaker 4: You can see what all really strong contenders.
Speaker 3: We will protect you, but he obviously just was laughing his ass while we were saying this.
Speaker 1: Do you think that was actually a smart move on his part the way that he ended up doing it, or do you think he was dumb and he is at risk very soon?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Even j said like he's in it to win it, like he would be one of the top contenders to win the whole thing. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I definitely think that Jay would want to get ed out if he was made the final.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you think Jay's just waiting for the right time and Ed's being dumb. But given that because when you which by the way, for everyone listening, and we've given a lot of smack to a lot of people who come on this season, and they're political gameplay a lot of people because for many it has not been great a lot of we there's a long list of people and they know who they are. No not you, no, no no, no, you're aout other people, not you, But just saying that's my point is you, However, Zara, this is an example. Now granted it didn't work, but this is an example of how you do political gameplay. I thought it was very well done. The way that you presented it to Ed, Ed just didn't necessarily see it. I will say my one question though, because you raised the point with Ed when you were talking about hey, you know, hey save us. We'll look out for you if you look out for us. You said you do realize the people on Ed's current alliance, like Jay, already recognize your threat, so you know that they're going to try and get rid of you as soon as they can. But what's to say that the strong guys on your alliance as who also likely recognized Ed as a threat, wouldn't also take that quick opportunity when the timing is right. That was my only kind of question as you're pitching that to Ed.
Speaker 7: Okay, I I know I know exactly why, because like the two guys Kyleen and Ratio, they are leaders, they're legends, they're they're athletes.
Speaker 3: They're so strong that they want to fight against the best because otherwise they won't feel like the championship is deserved. The other people are just fucking scared out with putting bitches.
Speaker 4: Jennie, I love everybody.
Speaker 1: I mean, people can't hate you for speaking the truth.
Speaker 4: I understand everyone's playing a scared game. That are like oh no, we got to get this person. They want to get this person.
Speaker 3: My my alliance like actively said, I want to play against the best.
Speaker 4: That's the whole battle. It's champion.
Speaker 3: So like none of my alliance was afraid to go down. Kyland won twice.
Speaker 1: Even Harassio said take save one of the girls. Right to know, he said, save the girls, don't save me, which that's boyfriend material right there alone. You may not communicate, but I love that he didn't want to put his girl in an even more stressful spot, whereas James. You already know what James would be doing. Look out for self and all right. I love that Harassio was like, don't even worry about me, you save one of your girls, which I thought was just very sweet but good points as I was actually.
Speaker 3: Telling Nourice actually instead of just and sorry, instead of saving Olivia to say Borascio, because Rastio can win challenges, keep her in the gate, keep her s.
Speaker 1: Smart, you know that's what and.
Speaker 3: That's why she was so so like split in two. But she's true to her words, she's true to her friendships, and she's like honestly a good person, like she wouldn't go back.
Speaker 1: I respect that so much.
Speaker 4: And that's also one of the reasons why I love her. She speaks the truth and she does what she says she's gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: That's scary because even though I do respect what she did, it's a scary situation because had what if Harasio did not come back?
Speaker 1: Because who can she depend on? Kyl, don't you think, Sasa? No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry, I was just rethinking.
Speaker 1: But I really hope that those guys go back in and a binge zaza of bing and like just start tearing up stuff in the house because watching Jay play such a messy game without getting his hands dirty at all, without at least being honest about that, he can't that.
Speaker 3: He like episode since the last episode, since Chaos, that's when things really hit the fad, Like that's when it started getting juicy what I.
Speaker 2: Mean in the house.
Speaker 1: You feel like it was pretty quick because watching it so far, we've just been seeing this build up. I feel like it was a.
Speaker 3: Big build up exactly, and then it's just like exposure, like it was the cracks need to happen.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like Jay has Michelle's back as much as Michelle has Jay's back because we saw them kind of talk about that in an earlier episode.
Speaker 4: No, I do. I do think they have each other's back, like one hundred percent. They're both like each other's number ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 4: I do believe that.
Speaker 1: I need to do.
Speaker 3: To because they have years of friendship behind them and they dated.
Speaker 1: Yes, they I know, we've talked. I believe it.
Speaker 2: I feel like there will you know, as we saw with the crack in this episode, I feel like there will be more cracks because the pressure moting up there, and so I do think more of that will occur. But at the end of the day, I do believe that that is a duo that needs to be watched in this season and future seasons. It's like certain pairs that you just know it's weird, but it's like siblings.
Speaker 3: That sounds yeah, but it's like they have a bond that like will not be broken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really strong, which that part's actually really nice to see. I will say, though, I feel like this will be I mean, we obviously don't know what themes of other like future seasons or season forty or anything that will be. But I feel like this, to me right now, this is the only time it would work from Michell and j like that because they have so many novices in the game this season. And then even the people who are really strong, I feel like are now just coming into recognizing, like you, how strong and powerful you actually are in the game, so it words to their advantage. But any other time they have any other people that have played played well a Tory Akara, you know what I mean. Yeah, Remember, I don't feel like they're going to dominate the same way.
Speaker 3: They can smell it from a mile loss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Or if there were other pairs in there, like if you had a Polly and Akara or a Kam and Alee or Alee and Bananas or stuff, if you had those pairs in there, it would work like that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just because I we're all so new to it.
Speaker 3: And also, yeah, like knowing half of the house helps before you come in being friends, because someone would rather get rid of like the annoying person than your friends first, you know, yeah, even if you're not in the same alliance.
Speaker 1: Right yea, yeah, although who was the annoying you? Who he first? And everybody loved?
Speaker 4: Who I loved?
Speaker 1: Who I know, everybody did that was sad.
Speaker 4: She was like, goodbye, I didn't love you.
Speaker 1: Who And then when Corey was being annoying He's calm down now. But when he was being annoying, people kept him around. It made no sense.
Speaker 4: Honestly.
Speaker 2: That's because he was a number for them, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and also he was now he's kill Yeah, yeah, I think you know in the house, Yeah, everything is amplified and you lose yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't, but I'm thinking maybe what happened to him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people you're being so kind. What do you think of the position? Actually have two? Okay, pretty chuper question the warm up. Okay, we talked to Michelle about this, who cares very much about Mariah, right, and we also just watched it on the show. You know, Michelle having concerned initially because we've seen Mariah really go out on limbs for James, right, and in a way that's very different than I'd want to say Nourice and Harassio operate, meaning Nourice clearly goes on limbs for Harasio and vice versa. But it's like a mutual thing where we see Mariah go on a limb a lot, especially in earlier episodes for James in a way that didn't feel as a viewer reciprocate, DM, what do you and Michelle had expressed a few episodes ago she was concerned that that was going to put Maria at risk and like that it was kind of you know, shaking up her. Yeah, being so close in that environment. What were your thoughts around the position sort of James put Mariah in or like that dynamic with that relationship.
Speaker 3: In Yeah, well, I definitely think James was Maria's possible in the whole season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Like he if he had the opportunity to save I truly think that he would have saved him. But he just never really won any challenges apart from the movie Final which Mariah was in, so they were safe together, right. And then I think James obviously was being used by the American Alliance, but he just wanted to be a part of it and he thought they had his back. But that's what I was trying to explain to him. I was like, none of you're at the bottom of their list, like you're at the top of mine. I'm actually out here winning challenges and friend for.
Speaker 4: Us exactly what my loan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, God, and then what about what do you think about the position that Jay has now put in a recent in this episode, So as we're watching the eliminations, the fact that he's geared it up to put it on Maurice, what were your feelings about that and how he played it?
Speaker 3: Well, you know in the beginning of the episode, and Kylon's laughing at a different situation and he's taking it as a staff and he's like what did he say, like that's so inhumane or something or to you?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, because somebody his family and his child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Kylein wasn't actually laughing about that situation. He was actually laughing that like, oh, you tried to get us to go home and one of you's gone home.
Speaker 4: It was like nothing to do.
Speaker 3: With the saff specifically, right, Yeah, it wasn't like about him praying or anything like that. He's like, you're oh, you're so inhumane, And I thought that was in Jumane, like you're happy that she has to pick between her boyfriend and her best friend, Like whatever personal are you putting her in a situation when you were supposed to be Oh the Fantastic four like looking in there, that's all I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to say I hate people who have doubles.
Speaker 1: Standards, especially because they're supposed to be friends friends outside of the show. I wish your friends.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong, I actually I get on with ya, Like Jane.
Speaker 3: This is the first time that I'm seeing this, and it's actually kind of shocking because I would never put my friend. I'm so loyal, Like I would always take a bullet for my friend, Like no matter what it's like sometimes it's like hard to like get to know the real me because I do have barriers up.
Speaker 4: But when you know me, that's it, Like you're my chosen family.
Speaker 3: And I felt like that's what they had from like how they were together.
Speaker 4: And then just to see this like hah, You're gonna have to choose now, and I've come up with this muster plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, so clearly, yeah, you're on different sides now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that was really that was like beyond. That was inhumane, if you will. In the gameplay, that was beyond Who do you think ultimately has the best strategy in the game so far? Like whose gameplay are you admiring right now?
Speaker 4: I'm like, who's not being noticed?
Speaker 3: There's a lot of loud characters. I just feel like there's not one specific person. I think everybody needs to brush up on their gameplay, the strategy because the obviously the American life, it's so messy, it's so.
Speaker 4: Open, it's so obvious. I feel like our alliance is just building.
Speaker 3: If we would have done this like a couple of weeks before, we had a fighting chance, yeah, so yeah next time.
Speaker 4: I feel like I did pretty well of staying under the radar.
Speaker 3: But I also think if I didn't win so many times, I would definitely be in the sampit. So I don't think that even cancels me having a good strategy.
Speaker 1: Well, you had a great job though, of winning. I was looking at the stats the other day, and you, I think had the most daily win certainly, or we're close to it. We're very close to it. So your elimination this season and even Ravens both this was a shock episode. This is just like a double mammy of an episode. Oh my oh god.
Speaker 3: Raven and I were working it out and she was like, oh, I go out in the next episode, and I was like, wait, I go out after you.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god. It's like Romeo and Juliet. You know we both die in the same episode. This is so.
Speaker 1: Sad, so sad. Yeah, this one was hard. Okay, so now that you're gone, but we know one day you will be back. Yeah, who are you rooting for to win? Who do you want to now? Yes? What girl? And then what guy? No?
Speaker 4: Is one hundred percent. I know she can fucking smash it out of the water.
Speaker 3: Like I think with her, she's like secretly smart.
Speaker 4: She's she's going to puzzle as great aduke.
Speaker 3: She was doing him on the bus and even though she doesn't work out, she has surprisingly good endurance. I'm like, go, like that's crazy. And then for the guys Orasio and.
Speaker 4: Obviously Kyland, Yeah, yeah, they deserve it, and they play all play an honest game.
Speaker 3: They don't stab each other in the back, and I just think it's so important and it's a beautiful thing to see, like someone getting to the end without stabbing anyone in the back.
Speaker 4: And it's like it's quite rare as well. So obviously it's not that juicy to watch, but but.
Speaker 1: I definitely think you can get to the end that way. It's possible. Who do you want to see go home? Next?
Speaker 4: Well? That would be our little friend Jimmy Dodger.
Speaker 1: Wait, who have these? Okay, okay, I don't know. Wait day, did you know who that was?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: House girl? I have? Therefore a reunion and I had some Oh I've been I have no idea what that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, got it?
Speaker 1: Well, my goodness. Is there anything else that you want the people to know that you like, your your final thing for us to remember to keep an eye out for or swipe blink for those house shoes? Whatever? Is there anything?
Speaker 3: Put those house shoes on my instam story?
Speaker 4: Honestly, just I didn't know I speak, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I Like I said in the last episode, I never realized how much the challenge actually meant to me until like I was living it, and it's something that's brought me so much happiness, so much determination, and it's like it's really a self development retreat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just want to be the.
Speaker 4: Best version of yourself.
Speaker 3: And I can't thank everybody enough for, like I don't know, choosing me and supporting me and putting me in this crazy fucking house even though at times I'm like I'm not trying to do a little bitch, but.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's definitely me. I'm the only one crying. But no, I just can't wait to like show you what a champion I can be in.
Speaker 3: The future season because I will be back hopefully and I'm going to start doing some puzzles and.
Speaker 4: Some maths, so I don't suck it to Loko.
Speaker 1: Now, you are a champion for Sureza. And uh, for those who want to follow you or get your house shoes, slippers, where can they find you? On social you.
Speaker 3: Can find me ansars often, so it's not on Instagram. And also about that, Zarza is my nickname and my friends called me that, so that's why everyone in the season was.
Speaker 4: Saying, I got a lot of people, but your name's not Za, and I was like, it's on my necklace and it's my nickname.
Speaker 1: Guys, Oh my god, David to me anyway, supery, we love you, Zaza.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love you, guys. And it sounds like personality.
Speaker 2: That's all right, day and dad, and you never know what, Okay, it.
Speaker 1: Is so fun having you.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Legend has it that that Laxative smoothie is still sitting somewhere in Croatia and a refrigerator waiting for someone. But thank you for coming on and we cannot wait to see you back soon. And you really are an inspiration to watch watch game beautiful on the inside in the app.
Speaker 3: You guys are amazing. Thank you so much and I can't wait to be back.
Speaker 1: Uh Sasa is just literally a ball of sunshine and energy and light all the things. It's so great having her on the podcast, Like really just such a great energy. I'm just feeling so light and good. I feel like I don't want this to end. I don't know, maybe i'd go look at your social media davon, your Instagram, your Twitter, and see what you're up to to keep the fun going. Where can other people go and find You can find me on the instagrams yes, Kiera one.
Speaker 2: Of our faithful, faithful listeners. She said, I sound like her grandma, Granny knows best. You can find me on the instagrams okay at davon Diane Underscore. Can also find me on TikTok at day Diane. You can find me on Twitter. Steal in these streets, steal in these streets at day da Underscore and ask for Devin and Kiara. You will be able to find me back on YouTube six in February.
Speaker 1: In February, maybe we should do a video together day. We'll talk about it. We should, we should, We'll talk about it. Okay, we'll talk about it. Yes, And if you want to find me, you can go to my website Devinsimone dot com. That's seven with the y Simone with and I'm scroll to the bottom you'll see my socials. Or if that's obnoxious, you can just go to Instagram Devin Simone. You can also go to Twitter. I do I like to heart things mainly, and I see the shout outs, and I do have to give some shout outs to some of the people that hit us up on Twitter that are so good, like Kiera Meals as well, who said that they love listening to the podcast. We appreciate you. I also have to give a shout out to Danielle who listens so many of you guys Court as well. We appreciate you, Girthy, I love that name, Y, Cheryl, all of you guys, we appreciate you, Damage golf Cart who's still sending in those reports all the time of the Challenge podcast. Thank you guys for listening, and thank you for joining us for another episode of MTV's Official Challenge Podcast. Remember if you liked this episode, rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts, and tell a friend and keep sliding in our dms and tweeting us because we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you can catch new episodes of the Challenge Battle for a New Champion on MTV.
Speaker 1: And remember, you can watch the Challenge and more on Paramount Plus. Subscribe at paramount plus dot com and use code Challenge thirty nine by March seven, twenty four and get your first month of Paramount Plus on US. Must be age of majority to subscribe US only. Payment method required, Terms and conditions apply. Visit pplus dot legal slash subscription for more.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we'll see you next time on MTV's Official Challenge Pod.
Speaker 1: Kay, I gotta go get some house slippers I can put in the microwave.