Speaker 1: We had an interesting development on the show recently. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. And I didn't hear this directly, but I did hear a rumor. I believe in my heart this is one hundred percent true. I'm pretty disappointed by it. But if you don't know, the app cameo, it's a site where you can pay celebrities anywhere you know, from a list down to d list down to radio, and you can ask them to make a personalized video to send to your friends or your family wish them happy birthday, or congrats on passing your driver's test, or tell your spouse sorry I cheated on you again again. It feels better coming from.
Speaker 2: David hasselhofste It really does.
Speaker 1: Recently, Brook has come out and said she is done doing videos for the quote said Plebeians of Society done.
Speaker 3: I said, pods, Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Can have a second hear it was not surprising to me, frankly, but surprise. Apparently she felt like it wasn't good for her image to be seen being told what to do by people who are quote economically chounging.
Speaker 3: Yes, it went to charity, like all of the money.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting take The Wall Street Journal clearly had heard differently, because someone heard Brooke bragging to our producer that she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Need any extra and then she.
Speaker 1: Laughed again, like Heath Ledgers in the Dark Night. She keeps doing.
Speaker 2: That, Laby.
Speaker 3: I just kept missing deadlines, and I sent people's birthday videos like three days late, and I'd send them for free because I felt bad and like the whole thing was a mess. But I may come.
Speaker 2: Back the charities in the meantime.
Speaker 1: Brook is no longer available for hire, so please direct all of your video requests to our Instagram at Brook and Jeffrey flood It and you can go ahead and comment and ask Brooke why won't she wish my.
Speaker 2: Full year old with polio and scarlet fever? Scarlet?
Speaker 1: Now it is because Brook missed the deadline request the cameo for me and maybe I'll run up to work.
Speaker 3: If you really want one, just DM me. I'll give you one for free, and then you can donate donate the money yourself to charity. Do you think the people would do that? He'll still do the video, So there's that.
Speaker 1: Now, Let's move on and get into the shock collar question of the day with somebody who honestly should be on Cameo Digital.
Speaker 2: Jake.
Speaker 1: Take it away, Jake, I definitely need the money.
Speaker 4: Put down your butter beers and trolley treats, because today I'm going to be feeding your appetite for magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, hang on, I'm talking about the wonderful and magical world of Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wizard Jake, Jake, I'm really nervous. I've been the last book right now, don't ruin the ending for me.
Speaker 4: Everyone, get your ones at the ready as we try to identify the top twenty most popular characters of Harry Potter Edition.
Speaker 2: Of twenty.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: We drew a name out of the sorting hat, and today we're starting with Alexis Top twenty most popular Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: I mean the one I have.
Speaker 5: To go who I was though, Hermione, Hermione, my God.
Speaker 4: Number two on the list throw away, so that's.
Speaker 3: What you were fed with.
Speaker 4: Number one is still on the board, which means the silver save is still available. I'm sorry, but we have to go on to Jose get it, take it okay, I was.
Speaker 2: I don't blow this. I'm gonna go with Harry Potter. Yeah, that's the silver saved in the dark. Did not see that great value. At pick two, there.
Speaker 3: Were Brook Oh man, I'm gonna go Dumbledore him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, number four on the list. He's still on the border. Over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: All right, give me the best friend, Ron.
Speaker 4: Weasley, jelling Ron Weasley number three. We have knocked out the top four so far.
Speaker 3: We're back to Alexis, Jimmey, Hagrid rooky.
Speaker 2: Is Hagrid number seven on the list.
Speaker 6: I'm going to go with the teacher.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say Snape six.
Speaker 2: On the list. He's a favorite because he's dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. I'm going to go with Luna love Good.
Speaker 2: I love her good too.
Speaker 4: Number fifteen on the list of the most popular Harry Potter character is a little bit farther down the list.
Speaker 2: We're back to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to go with the sexiest character in Harry Potter. Give me moaning Myrtle in the.
Speaker 2: Myrtle did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, Jeffrey, you are out of this game. We're back to Alexis.
Speaker 3: I'm going popular in a bad way. He must not be named Baltimore. Wow, you just put a.
Speaker 4: He on I can't believe she said that on the radio. Boltemore number five on the lists. We have all through the top seven so far.
Speaker 2: Over to Jose.
Speaker 6: Okay, well Neville long Bottom, Nevill long Bottom number fourteen most popular, just ahead of Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say Draco Malfoy, Drake, Draco Malfoy.
Speaker 3: I pronounce it differently when I read it. Sorry, Oh do.
Speaker 2: You read the books? Brook number ten on the list.
Speaker 3: Draco.
Speaker 2: We're back to alexis now top of the list.
Speaker 3: I want to go to the twins.
Speaker 2: The Weasley twins, Fred and George are number seventeen on my list.
Speaker 1: That was my next answer.
Speaker 4: Hoose, you stole the silver save. I'm looking for the most popular Harry Potter characters.
Speaker 6: Just because I love this person. I have to say, Mama we Easley.
Speaker 4: Mama Weasley did not make the top twenty. Jose, you have your silver saved though, so you're still in it.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. Let's go with the Godfather.
Speaker 4: Serious Black, Serious Black, number twelve, most popular.
Speaker 2: Brook is safe. We're back to Alexus. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's gonna be in it. But Professor McGonagall, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Professor McGonagall number eleven, the nerve of McGonagall between malfoy and serious Black Robert Jose.
Speaker 6: I just have to guess Sean in the dark, but he's kind of two characters. I'm gonna go with Ron's rat because he turns into another.
Speaker 2: Scabbers The rat did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah? Tell me Jenny Weasley.
Speaker 2: Jenny Weasley number eight on the list.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got a good one. Tell me I'm not gonna say it wrong. Dobby Dobby number nine.
Speaker 2: Very few answers left back to Brook.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is right lives. Okay, I love her for color changing hair talks talks.
Speaker 2: Did you not make the top twenty? That was gonna say sorting hat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alexis wins this game of plenty of twenty. Some of the names you missed you got the entire top twelve. Thirteen was Headwig.
Speaker 5: The Our Hedwig, sixteen was Bellatricks La Strange, Yes She's crazy, eighteen was Cho Chang, nineteen was Alistair Maddeye Moody, and number twenty was Dolores Umbridge.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hate her. She's the worst.
Speaker 1: So in what was by far the nerdiest version, we ever got the shot Collar question.
Speaker 2: Of the Day.
Speaker 1: Alexis comes out on the top, so she gets to choose who gets shot today.
Speaker 4: Brook's been bragging about the books and didn't even win, so you get shot, you need to read them.
Speaker 3: Obviously obviously do too much.
Speaker 2: Alexis telling someone to read is devastat.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Singing Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift. Okay, and it's dude, it's blue.
Speaker 3: I've got them.
Speaker 1: It's that's your shot collar question of the day. Your phone taps coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,