Speaker 1: Okay, so Tommy and Carlo, you guys are parents of student athletes, So check this out, guys. A recent survey found that seventy percent of kids drop out of youth sports by the age of thirteen. While kids want to stay active, play and have fun with their friends, some get burned out by the daily grind of practice and seem to not care as much about winning and losing once they get to be teenagers. So here's a question. How do you guys deal with it and balance it all out? Was there an age or a stage in your life when you stopped playing sports.
Speaker 2: My son ain't got no choice. We got a whole bandon k back there. He's finna played this damn baseball. So they have to ask you to his senior year. I don't care where he likes it or not. We're playing his baseball.
Speaker 3: You have no say, ain't over here. Yeah, got to practice. We don't have time for this conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's how you supposed to treat them kids. They drop out now because they saw These kids are saw they don't want to shining and get a see if they don't get a participation, trol say, that's what I mean giving our participation.
Speaker 5: We give our trophy the winners over here. Yeah, that's all it is. You win. That's I never grew up. You didn't get participations. Second, they ain't even talk to you asked, and we grew up.
Speaker 4: Jacket when we ain't talking to you. You came from to school in the law, Glenville High School. You wanst a track meet. How the hell we lose running? I know we've been losing in first, high jump, discus, shot put, pole vault.
Speaker 5: We ain't even got We had Lloyd Country.
Speaker 4: Lloyd Derrick Colte was our pole vaulter, high jump, discuss, and shot put.
Speaker 5: He took fifth in everything because we weren't married.
Speaker 4: When is we gonna start these damn races?
Speaker 5: Everything from the eight eighty to eight hundred on down belong to us.
Speaker 4: Two left round the track, Carl Henderson, one lap round the track, Carl Henderson white lightning, Charlie bird deack harf one.
Speaker 5: That's the four hundred.
Speaker 4: In the four hundred, we taken one through fourth, We first, sat third and four.
Speaker 5: Hunted one and two, two hundred, one and two one to Glenville High School.
Speaker 4: And also I'd like to say for the past two years for the first time in the East Senate School in Cleveland, Ohio, Glenville High School head coach Almighty q SO Fire or head coach Teddy again has taken it. Glenville Tard Brothers Tar Blush to two state championship. Never has an all black school one in the state of ohioever.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 4: No track, though I asked, was winning the whole time I was there.
Speaker 1: Nobody wanted to drop out. He didn't like.
Speaker 3: No in this household, not the pharaoh household, you.
Speaker 5: Got to go to practice. No, you quit.
Speaker 4: Que No, now you must be going to transfer to enough school.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour of what fashion trend do you never see coming back? We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show.