Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk, which you got junior?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, coming out of Cleveland, Tristan Thompson for the Cleveland Cavalias has been suspended twenty five games for performing enhancing drugs.
Speaker 3: I mean, this boy just cheated everything. He's just cheating.
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen anybody just cheat on everything. Just women is women, basketball, pitching pennies.
Speaker 1: He just cheating. God, I mean, you're getting caught.
Speaker 3: You ain't good at this. Tristan enhancing drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the game he got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 2: I beat domn these three rebounds a game, four points all you got?
Speaker 4: You sure you're taking performing in hancing drugs.
Speaker 3: You're just taking drugs, got man?
Speaker 4: So he goes tell you right now, you can do cocaine and get full rebound.
Speaker 1: You don't have to have the performance on it.
Speaker 2: What you say he had twenty five games.
Speaker 1: Man, here's another man.
Speaker 2: Adrian Griffin, the head coach for the Milwaukee Bucks, was fired.
Speaker 3: Uh man, And this was so crazy. He had a thirty and thirteen record, and he.
Speaker 1: Got the record. He's second, He's second in the East.
Speaker 3: He's second in the East.
Speaker 1: He got thirty thirty or thirteen record, got the best record? Uh who is it? I think it's Philly Clay second. But the whole point.
Speaker 2: But he had thirty thirteen record. He got fired and now they're talking to Doc Ripons.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Doc Rippins put it here in negotiasing right now on back, Yeah, to be the head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks.
Speaker 1: They said that Griffin great coach.
Speaker 2: That's and you know what they said that Adrian Griffin wouldn't gett along with the players the coaches. He felt like they were undermining them. And man, you know, you don't want to fight.
Speaker 1: Got tired of him, That's what that is. Damon Little.
Speaker 4: But they were from third in defense all the way down to twenty second. But that's cause they got rid of Drew Holliday. Yeah, they replaced him with Damon Now Dame got the They ain't got game, but he ain't finna lock nobody up.
Speaker 3: He shoot, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: You know, so Doc Rivers gonna be back in there. Man, I like Doc for this city, but you know what, he's another interesting story. Cam McCormick. Cam McCormick plays for the University of Miami and he's going back to.
Speaker 3: Play his ninth college football season.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how you do this, but he's going back to ninth his ninth college football season.
Speaker 3: He damn near thirty and going back out here.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you how he did that, though he had the same GPA I had when I left college after three years, I had eighteen credits. You need one hundred and twenty five to get a degree. I had eighteen credits after three years.
Speaker 3: But he going back out here and he played tighty.
Speaker 2: He going back out here for his ninth unpresident college football season. Congratulations Cam. He got his bachelor, he got his master's.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what to be a doctor. By the time he yeah a surgery, hes gonna be able to operate on hisself.
Speaker 3: Himself.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Junior.
Speaker 3: Coming up at the top of the hour, Steve a Man and social media does need your advice? Steve on a He says his cuffing seasoned partner wants his dog. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning Show