Speaker 1: So, Steve, we know you're rooting for the Detroit Lions to beat the San Francisco forty nine Ers in the upcoming NFC Championship Game this Sunday. You also said of Detroit advances to the Super Bowl, not only are you going to Vegas, you're also going to wear one of your suits from back in the day. You said this.
Speaker 2: So here's a question going on as the whole city, the whole city.
Speaker 3: I'm dressed just like Frank Frank Lucas, I'm going.
Speaker 2: Everything in.
Speaker 1: Here's a question for you, Blue Cheese, what fashion trend do you see never coming back? No matter what. A lot of it is cyclical, But what do you see never.
Speaker 2: Thing that was a trend? Oh don't. They had chinchilla on the top of the socks they had.
Speaker 3: The bottom was real, real sock material, but then the top was fake chinchillas.
Speaker 2: When you crossed your leg, yeah on chinchilla socks. Oh yeah, what see?
Speaker 3: Y'all ain't grow up like in the real urban air city where pimps and you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Was Chicago was well Chicago, but y'all wasn't paying attention to it like me.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, Okay, See, I wanted to be Sonny Calhoun was no doubt in my mind, clearly that was my career goal.
Speaker 2: And Optionho.
Speaker 3: Sonny cal Houn was pimp same no, no, no, it was cool, but only I didn't understand what pimping really was. I thought it was just dressing nice wearing, buying a cadille. I've been talking girls around it. Yeah, I didn't know what you.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you just I didn't know how the conversation to convince nobody to do that and then bring me the money. I just didn't know what to say because I always felt like, if you work, you should have fair wages.
Speaker 1: You get anyway back to the wardrobes, opportunity.
Speaker 2: You want to jimmy something moning? Why you're out there? You stop? Glad you cleaned it up?
Speaker 1: Though, socks?
Speaker 2: What else? What up? The passion trend?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: You know big baggy pants is back? Now are they pants? Why they are women? They're back? Now they're back? Look at them? Look at uh Blissiaga they're back? Why I say all they back? They're back?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you have spring collection. I'm mad as hell. I threw all mine wall.
Speaker 2: As hell.
Speaker 3: Boy went to Blissia can try something almost tiered up the back, I almost tiered up.
Speaker 2: Took you back. I was so happy. I was comfortable in them too.
Speaker 1: What about the square toes you that?
Speaker 2: I don't think they eventually? No, you know, probably they are for women. Yeah about them Stacy Adams, they forever in the hood.
Speaker 3: Stacey is forever. But you know you can't. You can't wear Stacy Adams and then wear the custom suit.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna add up? Okay, what else ain't?
Speaker 3: I don't Back in the day them the window pane pants, remember them?
Speaker 2: What's what now? Man? Louis Vaitan got a pair? I send you a picture?
Speaker 1: These fashion.
Speaker 2: Pain Let me see if I got a picture. It's for real doing over that.
Speaker 1: He's doing this thing.
Speaker 2: You got some pieces, you got some pieces? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then Steve said he would wear what colored suit?
Speaker 2: You said you were gonna wearing babies yellow? Yellow? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So are those those colors well blissed?
Speaker 2: Real loud colors.
Speaker 3: Colors shall never go away. I mean, look at some of the suits I wear. I'm not colors can't go away.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not just gonna dress drab all the time because I'm not gonna look like I sell refrigerators down to see. That's not what I'm finna do because you I'm not purple. Oh dog, I let them have it. I'm just not you know, let them. I'm just not No, I'm not gonna be old. Yeah. Yeah, Like it's certain brands I used to wear all the time, and then I just stopped Like I used to love Stefano Ricci, and then I just stopped shopping at Stefano Ricci.
Speaker 2: Okay, I couldn't handle the price.
Speaker 1: All right. Coming up, all right, guys. Coming up next to is the Nephew and the prank phone call for today. Right after this, You're listening Morning Show