Speaker 1: Well, the Oscar nominations are in. The movie Barbie received eight nominations, and the movie Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: It was good. I liked it. I'm saying that made a lot of money to a lot of people went to see that.
Speaker 1: Probably the biggest movie. Yeah, yeah, the movie Oppenheimer led the pact with thirteen nominations. Other movies other nominees, Huh, the Atomic Bomb.
Speaker 2: Was yeah, something like that. Yeah, I didn't see that one. I can't comment.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they had thirteen nominations, big movie as well. Other nominees include lead Actor I'm so happy for him, Coleman Domingo for Rustin Ye Saw That Your Boy, Tommy Jeffrey Wright, jeff Jeffrey Wright for Airica Fiction. Uh, Supporting actor, Sterling K. Brown for American Fiction. Supporting Actress Danielle Brooks for the Color Purple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it, she was good.
Speaker 1: She was good. Divine Joy Randolphe for the holdovers and the snubs. We always have to talk about the snubs. Best movie Color Purple didn't get anything. Uh, and Best Actress. I was disappointed about this Fantasia. I thought she did an excellent job in the Color Purple. But anyway, the ninety six Academy of Huh.
Speaker 2: I got movie boy you were this year?
Speaker 3: No, never, never had an oscar. I just wanted to know if I was snubbed.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, yeah, snub Yes you.
Speaker 3: Do. To get in and there something else to talk about.
Speaker 1: The oscars will air Sunday, March tenth, on and on ABC. If you want to watch them, there you go. In trending political news, according to CNN, former President Donald Trump wins the New Hampshire GOP primary. He defeated Nikki Hayley and further cemented his path toward winning his third consputive Republican presidential nomination.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: He's going to be the Republican sure period. They want him, Yes, they.
Speaker 2: Want him because they are like him. The voters.
Speaker 3: We have got to understand that, and we have got to get out and vote again because I'm telling you to sit this out. Listen to me. It's all it's all trickery. It's all trickery. They trying to tell you that Joe Biden is old. Yes, Joe Biden is old. So damn what Trump? Trump? Damn what Trump old too? He just he just do a lot of young stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: He been playing golf and been a billionaire a long time, so he just looked a little bit better.
Speaker 2: But he old.
Speaker 3: And he gonna he gonna, he gonna drag us straight on down on this one, buddy. He ain't gonna play y'all, y'all, y'all better get ready, man, I'm telling you, don't let this stuff fool you and make you stay away from the polls, because he's gonna he's gonna get the nomination from the Republican Party. But a lot of Republicans don't like him and quietly can't say that, But this dude is just he's not a good president.
Speaker 2: He's not he's just not a good person. Quietly vote that they don't like him. I hope they did that.
Speaker 1: He's the first non incumbent GOP candidate in the modern era to win both the Iowa and New Hampshire Republican contests. Trump's opponent, Nikki Hayley, congratulated him on his victory but added the race is far from over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, that's their boy.
Speaker 3: Said, yeah, when it's his criminal trials, when is all that.
Speaker 1: Is all going on, it doesn't matter, Tom, Yeah, does.
Speaker 2: Not matter to them what they say.
Speaker 3: He has lied to them so much, and they they know he lied, but they choose to believe it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Look, all of.
Speaker 3: Them know that Lindsey, Lindsey Graham know he lied. All of them know he lied that.
Speaker 2: They all know he lion. Mitch McConnell, they know he lion.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you heard, but we talked about it on the show on Tuesday. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has dropped out the race, and now he's endorsing Trump, not as much as he talked about Trump during his Now he right back over there, right back.
Speaker 2: What's right back over there? Tim Scott?
Speaker 3: What was the boy in Texas that he talked about his wife and his daddy?
Speaker 2: Cris Cruise? That coward.
Speaker 3: Once you talk about my daddy and my wife, I got nothing fight you man.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact when I see you.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Nikki Hayley said that the country doesn't have a history of racism.
Speaker 2: Could buy she said that too, Yeah, and double down. I grew up.
Speaker 3: Sarah Palin, stop, Yeah, I ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see Russia from the backyard. I'm so proud of my husband. In the end of Rod this year, he took eighth place.
Speaker 3: I could have took tenth, and I ain't never had a dog slid before.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of my husband. He took eighth place.
Speaker 3: Eighty people finished. He Hey, I take tenth, tenth. Ain't ever been on the dog. Please, all right, I just hang on out of field. I'm not gonna my dogs is gonna get in the damn race.
Speaker 2: Good. We're not stopping dog.
Speaker 3: We sell out so promising. We not stopped all these moves and wolves out here anyway.
Speaker 1: As I was saying, Nikki Haley congratulated Trump said the race is far from over. She is preparing for the next primary race that will be in her home state of South Carolina next month.
Speaker 2: She ain't gonna win that her home.
Speaker 3: That's ride stop Carolina. So that's why they stayed down there, all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, kids dropping out of youth sports. We will tell you why.
Speaker 2: After this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning Show