Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton, Watts Bay to LA. Come on to California y day from Owley to Valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles Chronic Goals.
Speaker 1: We gonna tell you how are we goals?
Speaker 2: If I lie my nose will girl like Pinocchio.
Speaker 1: We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truths the chronic goals. This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't Big change and big spells the streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, Welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen, subscribed Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comment what's happening? We like to welcome you to another episode Against the Chronicle show. Usually you would hear that Jed coming in, but my man mca is stuck on that ninety one freeway somewhere, but he'd be here shortly. Today, man got some special people in the house.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, they just proven that everybody else in the game is lazy, man, because the average artists put out an album man, like every year or so, sometimes every two years. This brother, don't drop two classics already, man, you know two classics are already just out, just home related the world, Wolf from London. You know, the truth is in his eyes. Man. That was the first joint he laced us with Man, and then he dropped this other one with Game.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: That's just a phenomenal album, Man, that I was banging on the way over here. Man, let me ask you all question, how long did it take you? Y'all really do that album?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 1: Twenty four hours?
Speaker 6: Less than really like one session, bros? Maybe like anywhere between y'all want to say like nine and eleven hours something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Paisley's Dreams and y'all through it. The title and everything is I like the title.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean alb was made. We shot a video two days or later and dropped it the next day, like, dropped the album in the video the next day time.
Speaker 4: Shit, oh for sure. And these guys don't need no introduction. I'm sure you know, man, we got big hitting the house man and hit Boy. Sorry, sir, so I want to go a little bit because I don't listen to all the interviews, bro, and there's so many questions I wanted to ask you, man, because you got a real deep story man, And I think what y'all doing is phenomenal on me being a pops man and getting to see my son play professional football. It's just like you know when you watch your kids succeed, Man, it's just like you succeed in yourself. Look you feel what I'm saying. It's like a real surreal feeling. You know what I'm saying. My son's name got called. I was just like, damn, man, I don't really want to did it? You know what I mean? You know, just thing the bottom in the park? Man. And I know y'all man, like so many of our other brothers. Man, you was caught up in system and he was listening to hip boy talk like he was like, I've been wanting to do this, but every time we come close doing it, something else happened.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Man, are you from Pasadena?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: Where we Yeah? We in Pasadena? Right?
Speaker 1: And I was yeah with it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when did you catch your first case.
Speaker 1: Shit, Uh fuck think I was probably eleven.
Speaker 4: Eleven years old because you still young at the motherfucker w And he was like, that's hip boy's pop. I'm like, you sure ain't his brother met as we look young as hell.
Speaker 1: Everybody saying that.
Speaker 4: You made me where I gotta step my game. But I'm like the one here looking like he twenty five or thirty. Man, you know what I'm saying. So you catch your first case when he was eleven?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, shooting, shooting lights out and the shooting neighbor's windows with baby got palate guns and ship.
Speaker 4: Now, let me ask you this, man, if they'd let you slide, did you think you would have one on and did the other things that you did?
Speaker 1: Did the police would have left me slide?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like if they just let you slide, you was a little keen. He was eleven years old.
Speaker 9: Man, I was getting my ass beat. That shit didn't work. The police, nothing, nothing. Jail still didn't change me, my nigga. All that I've been locked up my whole life, and it still didn't change me my nigga. Like on God in Heaven, jail didn't change me. Circumstances did you know what I'm saying, a little like like this. You know, my son and my grandson this little but before I got out, my mind was still in the you know, it just made me a better criminal. You know what I'm saying, everybody, there's no rehabilitation in that motherfucker for real is fake rehabilitation. It's only so far you can go. You gotta do certain programs that they do. It's all textbook shit that you know that they can get their dollars on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one of the things I say. I'm not a big fan of jail man because I do believe it just turns people into better criminals. And you just go, It's like, man, when you're in an environment like that, you have to get down for your huh man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's stuff.
Speaker 4: Like you can go on that motherfucker and just go do study. You feel what I'm saying. It just just chilled me.
Speaker 1: You can, you know you can can real?
Speaker 9: So yeah, if you press the liner, you really focused, you know what I'm saying. But it's it's just I ain't gonna say as hard, but it's in the whole, in the situation with so much negativity and so much influence and just the flow is so weird. That fucked up with the police have pushed you and push you that way. You know, you gotta be really focused, like you know me, you.
Speaker 4: Just gotta be really focused.
Speaker 1: Man, so tired.
Speaker 4: So you started out when you was left and that's crazy, man. They just send an eleven year old cat man just out the way. Man, we got to think of some better shit in this country. Do you know we're the only country to do shit like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they didn't send me though, you know, myles and was coming to save me. I was getting saved all the way to seventeen until when I really went on the run, you know, saying.
Speaker 1: It was in North Carolina.
Speaker 9: I was in the hood in Pasadena, and I'm saying when we went on the writers, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Was on the run. Y'all went to North Carolina.
Speaker 4: So you was just really on the run. You just wouldn't get when I.
Speaker 1: Plushed, I was supposed to get like seven years.
Speaker 9: I call with like ship like half a break and uh, like gang of guns, probably like five or six guns. And uh, I was already had fought some cases and judges like you just a minute to yourself. I was already supposed to do some time. I was supposed to turn myself in and I had got caught with another half a break in some guns, and it was like and they was like you was supposed to turn itself in anyway, and I shook. I hadn't fight that case. I just bounced you just yeah, on a run like a fuck. But the fails was only they just waited to I turn You know, they was already on me. They just waited to turn eighteen because they can't really do ship.
Speaker 4: So if you would have turned juvenile, it's the one only just did your time just one year old. You probably could have got out that well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I could have, yeah, juvenile, it would have been. That's I don't know what I was facing though. I don't know what they would have gave me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's long you know when you get thought about getting caught with a half of bird, especially when we he was.
Speaker 1: This man, shit, this is uh what eighty eight yeah?
Speaker 4: Eighty eight? Man. They was giving more for this real time man, you know, they was giving more for they was passing no time at dope. Especially yes, because I know the laws was a little different, was was it powdered or was rocked up.
Speaker 1: Huh Nah, it was hard.
Speaker 4: It was yeah, you was gonna do some time. You'd have been better off, it would have been powered. Yeah, it's almost like we was doomed to fail.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 9: No, I noticed how they was a hundred the one back then. I mean, I got caught up with some more ship and they sent me up the river, got caught up in North Carolina with like three bricks and like fifteen guns and uh they ain't turned nothing there but like nine ounces.
Speaker 1: And I wasn't complaining.
Speaker 9: You said, I'm sorry they had like three guns and uh in like nine zips.
Speaker 1: But now I just say ship about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Let me ask you something, though, bro, Do you think we was almost set up to fail during that era? Because I remember when Rocks first started class or that was almost like the saved d're in the neighborhood because I started seeing all these man eighth grade man, you know, all this quarterers and shit, Cadillacs and shit, and I was like, damn, I got it and it was just so easy. Man. It was almost like it was a set up. Man.
Speaker 9: I used to have to really try to find people to smoke. I don't made people smoke crack my nigga on God in Heaven. Police timings literally pulled me over and pull rocks out of my pockets, my nigga, and put them back in my pocket.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Didn't know what the fuck it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, That's how it was when at first they didn't know what it was. I didn't know what it was doing it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Then when the time came in, when they once they found out what it was, they started getting missed the time in the crazy part of the bottle. Man, if you had that ord, you was almost getting like one hundred to one.
Speaker 1: That's what it was, right show hunted to one.
Speaker 9: That's what I got sentenced to the A forty six, you know, the conspiracy and all that shit.
Speaker 1: That was when he was saying.
Speaker 9: The life yep. But I just I tapped out early. I'm like, fuck, they was doing too much. They want to snitch on the plug and niggas started seeing statements and all kinds of shift in New York and Chicago. You know what I'm saying, Indiana and North Carolina. Caught in North Carolina, but I was everywhere. But I said, I'm that's what.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of brothers. I'm originally from Cleveland, Man. I came out to California in eighty seven, and it was a whole lot of brothers from California that was pushing up like Tooe, Ohio, Indiana in different places. And they came with them prices man, and you know, oh god, and it was a money being made.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it was a whole.
Speaker 4: Lot of money being made. So how was you when you had hit? Uh?
Speaker 1: Shit? I was fourteen when I you know, got his mama pregnant.
Speaker 4: You were fourteen, man? Did that kind of changed you a little bit? Man? And like the tur you just a little bit?
Speaker 9: Look when they actually had him, Yeah, I was like I was a young father.
Speaker 1: So I kept him with me like he keep him with him. That was me. I kept him with me. You know what I'm saying, All swap me and give a fuck. If I was rolling, hitting corners, jumping out, serving picking.
Speaker 9: Up bread doing all that, I was, you know, that was that was that was really I know it was hazardous. You know I was looking back at it, but just at that time, I didn't I didn't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when we said it's a whole lot of shit, we do when you look back and not like man.
Speaker 9: I was slipping no baby seat, no nothing and sixty five and the killing daytons like on the show, hitting calling, like in the Try.
Speaker 6: When he got locked up for that long stick. Till I was grown something like I was one two years old.
Speaker 1: Riding around with the car seeing ship.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, how did that impact you? Manuse this seemed like you can just look at you and your pops and tell y'all held the clothes. Yeah, how did that impact? Because I know you remember.
Speaker 6: Man nah for sure. Bro was just like being I remember being in the elementary. I actually went to Longfellow right here down the street, like I was the first elementary. I went to our ear and uh, I just remember like seeing kids that had they pops and shit, and that just was something that always tugged at me.
Speaker 1: Was like fucking with me, like damn, like I know my pops well, like I go visit them.
Speaker 6: We go to Long Beach State Prison, I get letters, we be on the phone, but then like I don't got that same where motherfuckers your dad is coming to pick them up from school and shit like that. And I always felt like you know, I was missing that, but I just stuck through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And how much have the few you going on your run because you won the game?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Because I know some co ass producers and only this many of them make it, like I'm talking about, really making if they ain't getting fucked out, they beats by somebody else. Producer. You know, you kind of made it through the whole little matrix, man, you know the way. We ain't gonna speak on the other stuff, but you know it's on your one little situation. Because I remember the homie a long telling me about you a long time ago. He was and I got you got it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I know, gim maloons is oh five. I was, you know, fresh out of high school. I think it was a summer I got out of high school. I was just linking up with a gang of different musicians and shit, somebody knew glasses and we tapped in.
Speaker 1: Remember he wrapped on them up beats like it was one of my first batch of beats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounded like you and you man, you know big here you locked up and you've seen your son go in this a sanction? Man, How did that make you feel? Though? Man?
Speaker 9: Just proud, just like just uh, I joy that he can't explain, you know, saying like you said, it's just I felt like I, you know, it was me.
Speaker 4: He was in there for like Pam, that's my son.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, let me ask you, nigga, that's me, niggas, that's my son, that's me, that's the part of me, that's my seed.
Speaker 4: When was yelling when Niggas in Pairs came out?
Speaker 1: Man, where was I at?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I should yeah, I was locked up for show, but.
Speaker 9: I can't recall, Like when I found out, I was already bomping it, like you know what I'm saying, Travis Scout all that shit.
Speaker 1: I didn't really know nothing you heard. I was in the hole. So probably when I got out and I was listening to.
Speaker 9: It and niggas was talking in the next cage, you know what I'm saying, like, oh yeah, that's hey boys. Shit, I'm like, damn, I ain't say shit, like no, that's my wol what it done?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just thought to myself, like, damn, that was really my favorite song.
Speaker 4: And did you have a did you always have a strategy? Man? Like as soon as my pops get out me and it's own and cracking.
Speaker 6: No, for sure, we uh man here like I said, and you know, like you said about the interview that I talked about, like us getting there, getting close. You know, I feel like we was gonna finally put the album together and then bowl we get locked back up, Like.
Speaker 1: It just was always on the top of our head, like we was tapping in.
Speaker 6: He had, you know, this last go around has cell phones and ship so we ax and we on the phone, you know what I mean. I didn't put him on the phone with NAS while I'm in a session with NAS, just to give him like some encouragement and shit like that. And we just was cultivating the energy before he even touched down. That's why as soon as it happened, you know what I mean, it was just like instant, like you know what I mean, Like we ain't stop it, And it's just like like out of a personal fear, like I only know him for being locked up for the most part of my life. I'm thirty six, but for thirty years of my life, you've been behind the walls. So it's like that's a real fear. So it's like I'm trying to get it all out right now because I don't know how life going end up.
Speaker 4: It's like, man, you could tell that you touched down and just like you just jumped off that motherfucking bus running my nigga. Yeah, I mean, because you always stopped.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I was looking the first thing I saw. That's when I called Glasses. I said, Man, that's dupe as hell dude doing shit with his pops. Man, that shit is called you know the dude that because you know, they always give us the rap as black fathers man that we not around our kids. And that's not true because every black man I know everything I fuck with, they love their kids. Hey yeah, I know their kids. I don't give a fuck up they thudding or a square or whatever. They love their kids, and they sounds is always with them, you know what I mean. And so when y'all came home with this master playing minute you sit pop down and talk to him, was like, man, I just need you just just chill.
Speaker 1: I gotta do that every day to this day right now.
Speaker 6: But I diget like I still gotta do it, bro, because it's like, you know, the money come a little slower in this game. So it's like, you know, Bro, didn't touched some bread in the last eight months. But it's like shit is real out here. Motherfucker's got a spin to keep the shit going. So it's like I'll just be trying to tell them, like, bro, you like fuck a buzz nigga, you got really you got niggas talking, You got all type of motherfuckers, you know, hopping on features with you, locking in, reaching out, you know what I mean. I just had twenty one Savage reach out to me on the other d M the other day, just like saluting, show love to what we're doing.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like it's really touching, like you know, the coaching.
Speaker 4: Sure, Man, you gotta get out of California for a minute.
Speaker 1: Uh not really.
Speaker 9: I mean I've been everywhere I go to New York and North Carolina, my nigga, everywhere you think of, you know, saying been there Vegas, no Humble County, shit, Massy Cole.
Speaker 4: Like Mexico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we worldwide, mon niggas.
Speaker 4: So let's get some of that money. Man's coming see his money.
Speaker 1: Man Tokyo.
Speaker 4: Paying y'all. Hear them out there, man. You know the thing I love about it, man, is that this is almost like man, it's one of them things man to where y'all motivating a whole bunch of other people. You You know what I'm saying, The dude to come home, man, really, man, like he this man says, you've been locked up damn near this whole life. You feel what I'm saying, this.
Speaker 1: Man, love you absolutely.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying. You can look at him a tail like he's like, that's my pumps. Man. I'm proud of him. And I see y'all out there moving, You got fans, you got the girls having your stuff. Then you know what I'm saying. You're doing your thing man, and all are really man. I really think man, that you gonna have a whole lot of influence. Man, I think God got plans for you. My nigga's like, like, I really do. Like you went through all this. I'm not no hell of religious dude, while I am a spiritual dude, and I don't think nothing happened by accident.
Speaker 1: Man, you can help a lot of people, man, Nah, guarantee you you help a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people because there's more people like you in this world man than with anybody else. You know what I'm saying. So I said, you got a hell of a story man, and I think, man, this is just the beginning, and you can check a lot of paper. Man, just be patient, my nigga.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I believe that laterally right there.
Speaker 4: Tell you got a good spirit about yourself. You know what I'm saying. You ain't no faulty, nague, naughty nigga. You know what I'm saying. Hell no, you know you can just look at you and tell. Man. So when you came home, man, was it kind of surreal for you? Man? You going to the studio with game and all of that. Man, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was. It was. It was a surprise.
Speaker 9: But it was just like like finally type shit. You know what I'm saying, Like I was, get told my nigga, like you should have been happened tight, No, sit you was.
Speaker 4: And you could tell you've been rabbing for a long time. Yeah, and you can tell you've been rubbing for a long time. And on as far as like the projects, I see we you know, like we came with the first album man, Truth in these Eyes. Man, then we got the Pays the album which next I saw one dome coming up next?
Speaker 8: Right, he didn't tap all of him and tapped in with a lot of people, man, really or really though he put out three hours because I put My Surfer Drowned Volume two out and he was rapping on nine out of ten songs.
Speaker 1: So it's like three albums and eight months. Man.
Speaker 6: Just like to see the progress this fast, and just like we were just in Vegas, man, Like you got people coming up, like, yo, can I get a pick with Big Hit?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like my brother Beck of the crib Ass Spot like you popping though act well? Uh in Ohio? Oh yeah? Man? Oh look brother, he said, Man, you know who big Hit he is? I said, yeah, I know, Man, I said, he cracking the wing this ship.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing, man, if you got jog, got to go out of state hit and touch other people.
Speaker 6: I mean, we done went to shit New York a couple of times since he been out Vegas a couple of times and shit. But we're definitely planning on just getting out moving, especially touring, you know what I mean. It's already been a couple of people to approach about, you know, potential ideas for tours and shows and shit like that.
Speaker 1: So I feel like we're gonna we're gonna be everywhere soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, man, y'all definitely got to hit that role because that's where you're gonna make that bag at dog straight up. You know this industry, man, you really in it, so I can't tell you nothing about this business.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: It is one of the most funny things in the world. And this shit really really are you want to hurt some motherfucks? What has I been managing She for? I've been managing She almost since the beginning to all the ups and downs, like through the cash money deal, right that dude, like this nigga going to go rap for Jay like when he was you know what I'm saying, when he was just first getting on. Man, it's a lot of line front there, nigga.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it is.
Speaker 6: It's bad man, and I'll be I'll be trying to Like, man, I'll be I didn't have issues with a lot of niggas in this game, top level motherfuckers, So it's like I just you know, that's why this shit right now, bro, is so important for me, because like I'm just like, I'm tired of chasing motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of giving niggas.
Speaker 6: Real life hits or helping nigga get a Grammy and the motherfucker act like they don't know you, you know what I mean type shit, and it's like I would rather not even deal with that because that shit do make.
Speaker 1: You want to hurt a nigga, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Real soon, I didn't almost called a few niggas out for squabbles, my nigga literally like you know what I mean, Like, I, oh, fuck what your name is like, but it is what it is. You can't even let it be you know, let it be emotional thing, because that's that's just the nature. It is, corny ass shit, bro, Like that's why I don't even consider myself to be in the industry no more.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: And I didn't made you know, been a part of jay z biggest song, Travis scott biggest song, nipsey Us' biggest song, and just the way this shit has moved and the way I see niggas get down and it's not even really about your talent. I can't stand this shit no more, my niggas, So like this, this is the most authentic thing I could be doing. So I'm gonna put everything I got into this because I'm dumb, just tired of chasing motherfuckers you.
Speaker 4: Decided because I'm pretty sure you, being who you is, you could have took him anywhere you want to and got a deal pretty much.
Speaker 6: No, No, we had offers coming in, man, but I didn't have multiple record deals and label deals. And you know, again, bro, go back to the industry shit beyond the artist. You have a nigga in the marketing department hating on you just because he personally fell away.
Speaker 1: Fuck you know what I mean, just the artists. The nigga corney.
Speaker 6: Motherfucker's in the office hating on you too. So it's like, I can't deal with that.
Speaker 4: Bro, because especially if man like him, it's a real dude, I can't see him being willing to put up with some of the bullshit that these dudes be coming actual with because I'm gonna tell you big here, it'd be one motherfucking the building that they're fucking with you then to slow your whole project.
Speaker 1: On God, and they have some other vested interest.
Speaker 6: They got their own artists who they trying to wiggle through that lane that you're in or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm not trying to give nobody no power over me ever again, and then for the as long as I make music, I'm just a nigga who make music.
Speaker 6: Bro, that's good enough to sometimes big motherfuckers reach out to do, you know, make music with me? But I just don't look at myself as a part of this shit.
Speaker 4: What's been the biggest thing? Hit so big? Hits so far that you don't sing to kind of open your eyes up the ship, Like, damn, this shit really liked that?
Speaker 1: I should really like? What fake?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh shit, It's like I don't know.
Speaker 9: I was telling him right like I've seen him give niggas eight nine ten beats and don't get no chili, and I'd be like, you can't go to get no breaks my nigga, on ass.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, You can't go.
Speaker 6: Niggas ain't dropping me in Soto. They might record to them, but they you know what I mean. You don't get paiges for a nigga recording your beach. They gotta drop the songs.
Speaker 1: I get pad when niggas.
Speaker 9: Drop you official, my nigga. You know these niggas got that Pelta. You know what I'm saying, You're coming through you know what it is you know it's that fire, my nigga. You know what you're gonna get me stamped, spend your dollars. This is what it is, not Philick getting no credit none of that.
Speaker 1: Where the chili at This is certified hits, This is certified breaks. Same shit.
Speaker 9: That's how I look at it. And just just like I don't know, you gotta wait for your dollars. You gotta if he I don't know all that that thirty on that that's getting that sack got sick now forty five all out.
Speaker 4: You gotta invoice niggas and all that shit. Man, you gotta go really chase motherfuckers for your money. Just imagine it.
Speaker 6: And it'd be pennies compared to what they making. Niggas out there, tour making printing money millions and you trying to hit the label up for a bullshit as advanced shake, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that shit just white.
Speaker 4: Y'all definitely doing it the right way, man, is I remember glasses man being the situation man with I ain't gonna putt no names out there because I don't do the messic shit. But we go to shoot the video, you know, to hate this video on the land up. Well, you know, wain't and all of them. Man, we come back, you know, to get the rest of the budget because you know, we got things to do. They tell us the budget go home. That motherfuckers don't charge this for being in the video. Oh wow, you feel what I'm saying. It's like, damn the budget. That was a nice little shock to change how much Snake charge. You know what I'm saying. I will say this though, Man Stunn is a real nigga, perfect dog, but he a real nigga. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I never really got to build with him, but definitely want him a big hit to Tap Tap of blood.
Speaker 1: Wo.
Speaker 4: You definitely got with stunning man. Yep, he won the real dudes. Man. But what it makes you realize, Man, it's like when you go up in the Universal, they got the cash money thing up there that all became like one of their labels. Now you feel what I'm saying. So it's like, man, after a while, like everything ain't just what you see because I hear a lot of people he a stunned man grief for ship that he ain't really done it wrong. It ain't him mister motherfucker's up in the office exactly. You know what I'm saying. You maybe looking at him like cash money, but he he's still cash money.
Speaker 1: Like he ain't writing the contract up hisself. Well, I mean, that's bro.
Speaker 6: I didn't have to explain that to people about you know, I've been in this publishing deal with UNPG Universal.
Speaker 1: Since I was nineteen.
Speaker 6: But it's a copub with the homie Polo to don you know what I mean. And it's like Paulo Simon where he was twenty five. I was nineteen, nigga from Atlanta, hustler, dope you know it was a dope artist, producer, whatever. That nigga didn't sit there and write that contract and be like, I want to keep this kid in this contract forever. It was the fucking people that knew what they was doing, the lawyers and the people in the office that wrote up my contract. It wasn't Polo himself, you know what I mean, he was twenty five years old. This nigga ain't no shit about publishing like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So like to get the motherfucker though, dog, because if you don't know no better. A lot of dudes, I'm gonna tell you try to explain some shit like that, the big hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He on Eagle one though, we called my nigga like Chili Ego know where it's Chili at law. He asked no questions, you know what I'm saying. Anybody ever tell you remind him of product you a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, gangs hell Gan guitar.
Speaker 4: You remind me to pee a little bit? Man.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll be here, I'll be hearing that. So yeah, like that, man.
Speaker 4: So the biggest thing man I could say, man, is just keep doing what you're doing, and please don't go back, man, because I want to add, when you get your gold out, push the gold, when y'all push the platinum and all that, because it's very attainable. Man. I enjoyed the albums, man, I enjoyed the projects very much.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah one with Game Man, when did you because your production is real soulful man, this like you picked the right beasts for him. Why you picked the right production for him? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, man, just you know, I try to mess with every style like you got shit like pe fiction on there, which is like a modern brand new bounced you know, I mean some unheard of ship that you got, Like the the song cries sample like I just try to be all across the board. It just has something that just at the end of the day, just sound right.
Speaker 4: And I definitely, Man, I wouldn't mind. Man, you know you need to go down there and do a project with stunning man. Man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, God, yeah, I don't believe. I was supposed to like be for my last beer before I got out my nigga uh uh blood from Bounty Hunter popa Dad. What I'm saying, yeah, PD, He's supposed to like you know, yeah, yeah PD on guy, I was in affairs with him.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I just be looking out for Pop all the niggas from is he all the niggas? But yeah, face all them fools. So yeah, th h whoa, Well yeah, but Papa Dad was telling me about baby, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. I was like, damn, was that right? Whoa?
Speaker 9: And He's like, man, we're gonna lock straight in because you know, I've had it online. We used to be over there freestyling with the Ganga Kniggs from from New York and I'll be the only West Coast nigga really rapping, you know what I'm saying. It was but all mes from Philly, New York, North Carolina just spitting ciphers and niggas, and I was being there just yeah, my ship, my Homie.
Speaker 4: Big Wild rest in peace. Man. He used to tell me, Man, Steve, they buy a gang of CDs in the jail. Man, you got your stuff jumping off from there.
Speaker 1: Yet I checked, I'm gonna get it that on, So now it's on j Yeah, I'm sure I.
Speaker 9: Find to get in the books, the access package they truck they on that they wanted see these the physicals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ever thought about doing the actor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm for sure guaranteed.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: I got a buck and got a you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: A couple of ideas with some you know, like Soufri Sar type shit, you know, New age type shit though.
Speaker 4: Because right now, man, it's wide open. Man, I might I don't like speaking on stuff, but this stuff was official. Now me and Homie Willie D from Ghettup Boys in their own TV network. Oh that's Kim's got all little stuff together for that, man, Because right now it's a part of the game. You don't really have to fuck with the system. Like, because I'm gonna tell you YouTube been robbing motherfuckers for years. Dog, think about it like this, If you get a ten thousand dollars check every mornth from YouTube, you really got a twenty twenty five thousand dollars check more than that. You know, you know what I'm saying coming. You know what I'm saying because they cut into that and they telling you that you're getting sixty seventy percent of it, But you don't know what you're getting good. You don't never see No, you don't know what the app real news costs. And I'm gonna tell you this, we make more off her audio on this show than we do video. That's why I don't really put video off. People be like, why y'all put that. I'm like, man, we ain't getting paid right for it. I ain't even let the motherfucker just do me any kind of way. You feel what I'm saying this, Man, don't been with me since the beginning. Man, we was trying to start a streaming network back and what year would that being, twenty nineteen? We was trying to do what to be doing now in twenty nineteen, But I realized I didn't had the capital at the time because the bandwidth just cast so much at the time. But now, man, it's like, man, all the movies on Tubby that people be watching, the niggas be laughing at that shit. Them niggas making money. Yeah, they're making a lot of money, though they make it a whole lot.
Speaker 9: We went on to get own shit too. That's telling him like, no, I'm not on station, Yeah, our on app. You know, I'm saying people coming down a little every month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why hit music. To hit music, you need to get an.
Speaker 4: App, man. And if you understand the way CPM is working, that's what I studied because I shout out to Charlottegne to God, he didn't want it. Taught me one day he was like, still, you're gonna make money, more money off your audio because Charlotte Magne is one of the most fairest niggas I don't ever met, because I knew about the podcast game because I had a network already, right, but I didn't know everything that he knew, and he could have signed me to a fuck that deal, but he did a license deal with me where I maintained ownership off of all our stuff. You know what I mean, Jack every year a nice one. You know what I'm saying. You get the majority of the revenue from it and everything else. Man, it's a cool situation. But y'all definitely needs y'all on app man, y'all need y'all on like when y'all talk about doing him saff in something movies, because we at a time right now, man, where you can go shoot a flick for fifteen thousand dollars I'm talking about it, and looked like you don't spend a couple of hundred dollar.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm sing for sure?
Speaker 9: It's all in my eye really, you know that's sad forss So it's like a sick com saf.
Speaker 4: You get that, man, because I'm gonna tell you if you think about Saff for that son, right, that was all done in the sound stakes. They ain't never leave that look live alone.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: You might have saw the kitchen every once in a while, but that was all on the one location, man fad with three or four cameras in there. Figgas did and they made millions of dollars off that show. You know what I'm saying. So y'all would do the same thing. It's spots right, it's a spark right now of bird Bank that me and Glasses fuck with. Got the living rooms in there, got a full restaurant in their dollars.
Speaker 1: I don'tonder if I've been there.
Speaker 4: You've probably been there before. It's like one hundred dollars an hour making shoot.
Speaker 6: All Like where where you get the uh the ship would damn leave something for the bitches?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, I shot some ship over there too. I fuck with that spot.
Speaker 4: You're going there casting there to going there and shooting movies, man, So the game is really wide open now man. You don't have to depend on nobody. If you shoot movies, go shoot your own ship. Go want you a camera? You ain't got a start.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I was watching some ship and I'm lading the motherfucker to with some niggas from New York made the movie Money and Violence, the series Money. Have you ever seen that ship before? It was crazy, man, But them cats from New York shot that ship theyself, and it's some of the illest ship. I don't never seen this street ship like now, man, you know it's cats out there shoot movies with cell phones.
Speaker 1: I mean bru. That's why we was able to.
Speaker 6: I feel like, you know, get this buzz going so quick because we dropped so many videos back to back. I went and bought the equipment, you know what I mean, hired the director like I built with him.
Speaker 1: Every day we talk about visual shit.
Speaker 6: I'm just as much invested on the visual side as everything else I'm doing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like that shit been important.
Speaker 6: So that's that was a major part, just like you know, having invested in that shit, so we could just drop videos whenever we feel like.
Speaker 4: Most creative people, Man, what side of the brain. They say that the left side of the brain. Is that the creative side of the brain, most lift side, most lift brain people. And I know if I'm wrong, Fuck y'all know what I'm talking. But most people that use that side the brain, they can usually draw, They could use the right script, they could useually right books. So I guarantee you got some hell movies up and you plus.
Speaker 6: Your experience, he got all the ideas I needed to plug you with my Nigga spud Man.
Speaker 4: Spud is my guy to do a lot of time. He from where is Spug from? He from Inglewood though he woo uh. And he done sold a couple hundred thousand books. Actually, me and him about to take a couple of his books and make him some you know, make some movies out of me. He got the most gangster ship I don't ever read, like some whole ass crazy. I'm like, man, you wrote this when you was in the fast Door. You like, yeah, sud, Yeah, Spug, You're the only splush all the spub spud he got in the book game. He actually got this book deal when he was locked up.
Speaker 9: Yeah it sounds like GP, but yeah, ship, I just try to go off just my life, you know what I'm saying, and then I can't A lot of shit I can't talk about.
Speaker 1: But that ship that I do talk about, it is it's entertaining. And that's like too much for sure.
Speaker 4: I know some ship you can't put on there, man, But you know, imagination as a motherfucker, No.
Speaker 9: I know, but what you want you just keep it like that. It's like it's too much already, Like I don't have to make shut up, you know, said already, just it's too much.
Speaker 4: But yeah, for sure, man, so is it anybody? Because it seemed like everybody don't been reaching out to you. Is there anybody you want to work with? Man that you can't heard from it?
Speaker 1: CARDI me on bloods yep, Cardy.
Speaker 4: You're carry That would be hard right there? Man, she gonna tap in carry? That would be hard. Man. You know who I think you should do? I think him in jail was something what me?
Speaker 1: Hell y'all just see people say that to head cute? I think him. I think him The cute will be hard.
Speaker 4: Because the cold thing about you, dog is you got the ship from our air right, but you got that new ship too. It's like a hybrid almost of the ship. You know what I mean? Because you don't sound like no data used to you could tell you've been keeping your blade sharp.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, Yo, Weed be iced to be battling the little niggas in pain and present like.
Speaker 4: Niggas be getting down like that in there.
Speaker 9: They be calling each other out, talking ship out, rap it because niggas gonna they get mad and want to fight your staff and all kinds of ship like and they feelings.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna disrespect you, oh God, oh so go go in, go.
Speaker 9: In all the way in you you ain't gonna want to fight and all that, so I just I don't even wrap.
Speaker 4: I was watching that battle rap ship Honey, fab had a nigga in his face that was so disrespectful. I came in, what's the nigga from Detroit? Man with the braids? Man? He was on there talking about what's nuts in his daughter's face? And I was like, man, I would have stolen this nigga. You went off. Man, I couldn't take it.
Speaker 1: And that's wild.
Speaker 9: You're not doing all that ship being since they just you're being testment and I just toy you other way. But yeah, but but it's nigga's hardest fucked like, let's spit all day long.
Speaker 1: Just that's what they do well niggas.
Speaker 4: So you had like when you came up, man, when you came out and wrote these albums with these raps already done and you everything fresh and new.
Speaker 9: It was a mixture from combination, you know, inspiration, like shit, I just wanted to get out first, and then I felt like it wasn't hard enough and I just rewrote it. You know, I'm sell off the head and you know, and then a certain song I got inspired and just wrote right then and there, like with me and game just so I was.
Speaker 1: Like here to beat.
Speaker 9: I I get on it whatever I'm feeling, and you know with other saws, I just like didn't even just wanted to get him out, so I just put him to any beat, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all ain't linked it with sugar Free.
Speaker 1: Yeah nah, not ship.
Speaker 6: But it's funny because right probably a couple of months before you touched them, Oh, sugar Free had to hit me on the phone and ship and it was just like just like saying, you know, your pops a solid want whooped.
Speaker 1: He whooping and you know what I.
Speaker 6: Mean, touch grained at him though all you chopped to do with Oh we got to get in though.
Speaker 4: Shit Free his family man them some of the first people I went on the road with, Like when I shout out to Tony, I.
Speaker 1: Heard the rap about Tony.
Speaker 4: Tone was the first dude to give me check in his business, and I always acknowledged that the flight the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's hard.
Speaker 9: Now my another little duck, little ducky for my folks, they do one put me up on you say that's his rally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in a pain with blood, so he's like, yeah, fuck with him. Your tone real nigga blood cousin or something.
Speaker 4: You're toning the real nigga. Man opened my nigga, you know, get his health back, right, you know what I'm saying, Because he had a stroke while ago. Man, he ain't been the same since then. But that's I'm had to shoot down there and see him. Man. But he's a real dude, man, and we need see I'm gonna tell you something, man, Niggas always talk shit about Sugar and all them cats, but you need them catching the game because they was making these motherfuckers act right for sure, because I don't seen Tone cuts Old Girl out when she was OVERDW home. She came there offer them a million dollars. Man, I saw Tone cuts her out the next week, Old Girl from Capitol Records.
Speaker 1: You know the thou while you feeling shit, But you need them because the ship.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you this should wasn't nothing but a blessing the niggas, the niggas that was getting their ass and ship. Some of them niggas deserved and whook us.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I wasn't a rout. I already know the situation. She just made Sri everybody was accounted. Well, she'll was.
Speaker 4: Counting on because you ain't never heard about I'm not saying nobody. Everybody was. All them dudes got paid. Man. If they didn't put the albums out, it was making money of the man. They dropped classics over that. Man. You know why you on the independence stuff with your dad? Man, I noticed you chose not to even y'all doing y'all not even work with a distribute, y'all doing everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean well we uh yeah, I mean we just you know, all his website, big hit snoopi dot com and just pop ups for right now for the truths in my eyes, like you know, just wanted to really just like bail something that felt more special than what everybody else is.
Speaker 1: Doing, you know what I mean. And it's like it's a break by break thing, it ain't.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: We're trying to come out like you know, we would love to sell the Minion records, and I feel like eventually we're gonna get there, but right now it's like, let's see who's really really rocking with us.
Speaker 4: It's a grind, man. I'm gonna tell you, man, I'm gonna send you the information on that middile thing because I was gonna tell you, are you are y'all willing to like sell c these to other these the strippers around the world for show for Shum wanted to sell like the physical units and stuff one billion because I'm pretty sure, man, it's cat's out there looking for it. Man, Like I need to go buy a thousand of these. You know what I'm saying, I need to buy two thousand of these. And that's the wholesale thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, typing on that for sure?
Speaker 4: That move a little bit, you know what I'm saying, Move a little bit quicker because you know, instead of one a few at a time, are you moving one hundred, two hundred three oundre?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, straight out hustin.
Speaker 4: You know, start selling them bricks, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, More the zones to the hat. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, for sure, moving the zone and frick So man, what's next? Man?
Speaker 6: Y'all is gonna keep working, Man, They're working, man, with h more more visual shit movies, documentaries. People been approaching us about a whole lot of stuff, man, like pops. He got an idea for dope ass like musical slash play like whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, just about.
Speaker 6: His life, our life, man, Yeah, just taking it to that level, man, really like continue in the whole then or what we're doing is just making it it's doper and tighter.
Speaker 4: And that's cool. Man. I really appreciate you all stopping through. And I know that the communication today man, because y'all been up.
Speaker 1: There and was here for a good two hours before we started.
Speaker 9: I was silid though, you know what I mean, shout out eight my nigga, stef stressing my nigga'll tap your jay worthy.
Speaker 1: My nigga, because he crush out the kitchen.
Speaker 4: He could be marying them. He was like, he called me, said, Man, I am in traffic, man, he said. I was, Well, all this stuff come from because usually you know, he out in the I okay, so usually when he comes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try to hear different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mym like, man, it's been an accident of something like that. Man. I'm like, Man, I said, we're gonna have to get it going.
Speaker 1: Just all love now respect. It brought out for show. Hey, if my man living in the eyes, so I know that that's brutal. Jeh, what's up?
Speaker 4: I was telling the homies. I said, man, he ain't all kind of traffic. Now off right, you awake, all right? For show? For sure? All right? He said, he said it man, he said, I'm ten minutes away. Man. For suff y'all want to get a little bit in with him? Yeah, we can we get a little bit in with him. Man, I just may biggie, I'm gonna tell you something. I ain't no preaching type of nigga.
Speaker 9: Man, just hold on dog on everything I am bro, I'm here, hold on for you man.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm here, myn nigga. I'm locked in this nigga, locked me in heid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. That's that's my crutch because if I gotta tell me, if I got a call from the Japanese homies, man and just get you over there, set for two.
Speaker 1: And I'm for really, that's that's it is.
Speaker 4: Because I tell you, man, you go over there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: It's just a little bit different. Man. They walked down the street and they know everything that's popping our coachure And I'm gonna tell you overseas, man, they appreciate the shit over here more than niggas that's over here. Do because you got to remember where we get. Everybody think they're rapper already. Everybody got a podcast already. Everybody they think they're on the same Then it to be a nigga that made things to think he on the same level as you don't.
Speaker 8: Trust me, I know, on the same level as you dog and the trip you off now that they just think they all that or whatever.
Speaker 4: But it'd be like, man, like, what have you done?
Speaker 1: Like nigga, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And most of the people that talk shit in my comments being an artist and a producer and I clicked they page they be a it'd be an artist, they be an artist. They THEMN self like with you and what comments ain't on my ship for a nigga and you're trying to get off like that'shit weird.
Speaker 4: That's what it was, man seeing And then a lot of times, man, people don't know how to approach people right. And then this game is so it's like with the podcast stuff, it's really getting retarded now, man, because you got niggas that the same ye they say a thing. They just say you nigga is gay and they don't even know you a niggas say he your ass before. You don't even know this nigga. It's all kind of shit. Everybody is trying to pop off anyway being man right. It's just a lot of people being intellectually lazy, man, because don't nobody really want.
Speaker 1: To put Nobody want to read, Nobody read, Nobody want.
Speaker 4: To do the research. You know what I'm saying, Don't nobody do the research? Man. I ain't never been locked up, no extended period of time, thank God. Man. As God knows, I don't got away with some shit in my life. Man, but I had to imagine, man, that shit like mother got to be like, hey, O my.
Speaker 9: Nigga, that's just touching my nigga. Don't give a fuck how long you did, you can't never get used to it.
Speaker 4: I can imagine, man, because O, Man, A few times I have been locked up, just don'ta been a little hold and taking situations and I bail out. But every time I was in there, man, it seemed like that sunk can pop off for any minute. It's always a nigga trying to talk to you. It's always a nigga trying to find out where you're from. It's always a nigga just asking too many questions, and you know you're just trying to just stay yourself. You're like, man, I wish you heard but posting this damn bail man. So I hit the fuck up out of this motherfucker duma and the thing that tripped me off. Man. I remember one time I was locked up in Long Beach. Man. You know, it's like and you know it's niggas down there that probably don't have been there for a week or two. They let you off the little thing you in the little in the little hallway and ship man, everybody in there, you know, talking and ship they doing whatever. I'm just posting up like this rare and they open up them doors, you know, with the beds in them, and niggas just like programmed to go righting them motherfuckers right, they going in. And so I'm in there, man, I don't even lay on the bunk. I'm just sitting there looking like this. I'm like, I'm about to bail off this motherfucker right right. And I see a dude lay on a thing like this, he just go to sleep automatically. Man, The big ass ropes just crawled up to his mouth. Man, I was like, damn the dude, this kip a Nick and I was like, damn it. Then they had this little playing there. Man, that kool aid seemed like to give you a headache, like a motherfucker's. I drunk a couple of the story with kool aid, and it was like my heads started hurting this shit, and I was like, damn, what is this ship that ships death?
Speaker 9: And that just seemed like to the grills and the toilets with that ship, what you think?
Speaker 4: What is that ship? Many?
Speaker 1: What chemics? Like like something else.
Speaker 4: They're trying to make it up.
Speaker 1: That's what I used to paint with. Yeah, yeah, it's not. It's no sugar in it, but it's sweet as fuck.
Speaker 4: That's what it tastes. The hill is sweet from me A couple of glass.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't drink it.
Speaker 4: I will for the first but I got me a couple of cups of that ship. Homie Blake Joon Will said he think they put thoroughs in and that ship.
Speaker 9: No, they put the other ship though. That uh that Peter soft dick won't get hard.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah on bluzz, that'said. I didn't. I didn't drink that ship.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I knew that from way back.
Speaker 4: Getting locked I don't just make more.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they was trying to man on some bulls ship up in there. I heard some ship, So your ship won't get hard. My niggas be not having babies and some more ship.
Speaker 4: I got uncles, man, that I think that's what kept me from getting locked up. Man had uncles that spent a lot of time in the pen. And then the dudes that kind of raised me, you know what I'm saying. And they would tell me, man that like I had uncles, there was in Lucasville and Ohio and shit in just different places. And they was telling me, man, they would have had homies just disappeared in that motherfucker. They wouldn't know where they just they went. He said, yeah, it was killing motherfuckers in there.
Speaker 1: And yeah, hell yeah, talk about like I ain't talking like any hed me in the basement. Yeah yeah, they killed me and that motherfucker hit me in the basement. On God in Heaven is that right?
Speaker 9: Like seven days later in the USC Medical Center, oh everything, the doctor was like he made it nigga, like had a tool down my throat, shackled down to a bed like fucked off, crack ReBs, collapse lungs, all that.
Speaker 4: So they were just up in there just torture people.
Speaker 1: Man, they bathed me. They they they beat me. I remember a little bit.
Speaker 9: But uh they got they got off on me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man, you know what, man, what would be the one thing you would tell a young motherfucker's going in.
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 9: Just chill out, my nigga. Uh, ain't got really nothing to prove. You know what I'm saying, That ship is old. I mean a lot of niggas in there just really ain't got nothing to lose, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just so don't try to follow nobody.
Speaker 9: If you're gonna do something, be a leader and do something that's that's you know, make sure is worth it for yourself, not the next nigga, because nigg will send you on a mission to put.
Speaker 1: A battery on your back. Then you get caught up.
Speaker 9: In that whirl whend and you have problems that that you ain't even create the next nigga. Don't create something because them problems don't never go away in there. It's always it's it's it's never ending. Y all said, Yeah, it's gonna follow you from the next president to the next president.
Speaker 1: Next is always fire. You can't. It's not just gonna stay right there. It's stuck. You got problem Mexican's white boys or police. It's yeah, it's never ending.
Speaker 4: And it's real political because I was talking to Homie Guerrilla Black when he came back, and he was telling me, man that you can't even talk to the Mexican.
Speaker 1: I mean, you could talk to him and she just can't eat with him. You can't shower with him. You can't.
Speaker 9: You know, you can't drink out or they falset. You know that type of ship you ain't ship on.
Speaker 1: They little.
Speaker 9: It's like the age, you know, whatever the fuck, the sixties, fifties or whatever.
Speaker 1: So you know it's segregated.
Speaker 4: Like right here, he white. So if he had been that motherfucker you can't.
Speaker 1: They will butcher him. He'll be he will butcher, he'll be lamb meat.
Speaker 9: But yeah, just being cool something up here, drinking out the same cup and ship like that.
Speaker 1: They're killers us.
Speaker 4: So even if a motherfucker your brother in law on the street, you can't function with that motherfucker at all in there.
Speaker 1: I mean he would be out to we would have to he would.
Speaker 9: Have to come in the gate like pressing the line like that. You got some white blud. He got some white crips that come through. You got some white you know what I'm saying. Messkan Bloods and Mexicans could have come through pressing the line off the top.
Speaker 1: And when that's once.
Speaker 9: They know, like we're gonna go for him, We're gonna push the line and kill for him. They niggas, they're gonna fall back, you know what I'm saying. They got some niggas that went. You know what I'm saying, masking mafia be like niggas. He's like some funny ass nigga. But he really liked.
Speaker 1: Them put in work for him and ship.
Speaker 4: And yeah he fuck that man. I actually had a nigga, a black dude. Man. They say he was in the metro Pus.
Speaker 1: He pushed the rum in like yep, sure how.
Speaker 4: The ship like there they allow that ship to go down?
Speaker 1: Hey, they allowed it. They didn't put in work. They done did some ship. You know what I'm saying. They don't really grew up over there, you know what I'm saying. And uh, yup.
Speaker 4: So nigga's got a reputation, man, and it seemed like that's the biggest thing to catch niggas, the politics, the home. He was telling me when he went in there, he had taken like run like ten fades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends on what you know, how many enemies you got in that in that block or whatever.
Speaker 9: So you got fire, it means you gotta run them all. You got ten and you gotta run. He got twenty and then you go. You gotta roll out of See niggas tap out at three. I don't know, like fucking my nigga.
Speaker 4: He was winning.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn little nigga old quick now because he you know, you rolled him up. Now you you can't be troubles where you go. Your own Homi's gonna suck you up now.
Speaker 9: So I'm like, you should have just kept running the rest of these niggas because he was winning. He was just tired, like, man, I'm cool like dog when get.
Speaker 1: Get up nigga and they gave me, he said, they cut he bity mo. He's just tired.
Speaker 4: So he what he said, you know, really black big old nigga, like he said, he won the man the first fad he ran, he said, he got with dude. Second fad he ran. Let me say, he started getting tight and stealing with them young niggas.
Speaker 1: Fresh said they got a fight of fresh.
Speaker 4: You gotta run him, he said, man, you just go after run three more. You go after runk and tell you how many you got.
Speaker 1: Yep, because he said you lined up, hit lined up.
Speaker 4: So you pretty much just fighting for your old neighborhood. Then yup, whatever your neighborhood when.
Speaker 9: You go in, ain't no putting your mat down, none of that. You gotta figure it out, you know what I'm saying. I don't give it fo. You coming here too in the morning. They oh he's from where?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right to the back. They's waking there. Hey, you know your nigga just came in.
Speaker 4: What all right?
Speaker 1: Niggas? Hey, this nigga just came in. He got a line of niggas and they should have run you.
Speaker 4: I've seen you be getting your cordial when you steal.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, fuck that. No niggas ain't gonna run me.
Speaker 9: Oh god, last five, I was like, fuck this nigga's like twenty something and I have some young homies like I got this blood. I'm gona got your back for I got the fame for you, no, and now I got my own fate. Ain't no no for Real's something else.
Speaker 4: Nigga came in there, man, sweat. He was so fast, he said, steal this. Nigga hit me twenty times, man, before I got the swing one. He said, I label see I was laying to one and that cars asked, but he said that motherfucker putting not sold on his head. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just deep. I tell your shoulder out shirt.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's the new.
Speaker 1: Letting her know.
Speaker 4: About out on face. Yeah, yeah, fight good man. Shit. You know I've been keeping up here, keeping going.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, that she was gonna go.
Speaker 4: I told me suthing trick. Oh yeah, I'm driving the chick buk.
Speaker 6: Well, did mama live out there in ranch, old Ranch, old cocoa marga, Oh show you out there.
Speaker 7: I'm a thousand miles. Oh okay, that's what's something that's steady cracking. My nigga was good, a big hit. It's moving, I see, huh yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Yes, man out of it straight up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, it's all good man ship. It's lovely y'all doing your thing. Man, that's lovely man ship. It's it's a beautiful thing for us, for us motherfucking older niggas. Man, Jimmy, yeah, ship, Yeah, that's it. It ain't notting to a motherfucking j you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, maybe get out of fuck me. I'll tell you my diggies, Just get out of workout.
Speaker 4: I was talking to Hit about these labels and ship right and I was like, I can't wait eight come up. He will have a field day. He was telling me, Man, despite all the hit records he have, you don't give everybody all them hits. Motherfuckers be trying to handle you any kind of way straight up. These these Uh, it's unfortunate. Man.
Speaker 7: We can do a lot of ship for this industry as far as trying to put our footprint in this ship, and uh, we just don't get the respect still, you know what I'm saying, As far as for a motherfucker who's been grinding this ship and especially like you. You know what I'm saying, You've been putting in a lot of work, but they still like to keep the little rains on us and shit, you know what I'm saying, try to lot give us our full of respect in this game. That's why so beautiful man, to be able to uh witness what's going on with you all right now, you know what I'm saying, because they don't give us a lot of credit for what we do. You know what I'm saying. They look at our ship as let's just face it, they look at our shit as street content that they don't respect because they don't understand it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: It was it's always been a struggle to kind of express our music to motherfuckers, so they can't get it on an aspect of uh just about colors and bandanas and shit. It's a real at heart type of situation we come from in the struggle and the strife that we go through. So they still look at our ship as you know, under the ground, under the tailor shit.
Speaker 6: No, for sure, I feel like I mean, I was just saying the still like man, like you know, half the shit of the motivation for me like to be doing this, how we're doing this, selling direct to consolers, just everything out of dealt with in the industry like this shit just.
Speaker 1: Feel way more. I feel way more empowered this way, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like really like Pops could just fully be itself, you know what I mean, we ain't gotta switch nothing up. We ain't gotta listen to this person who don't understand that, you know what I mean, the code and the ethics and the reality of what's going on, you know what I mean, Like, we understand this shit, So we running with it wherever we land is where we land, We're gonna just keep pushing.
Speaker 4: Definitely, that's definitely hell yeah. He he definitely got his motherfuckering struggles with this ship. He told me, Man, I don't put my albums on independently for the past few years. I ain't never fucking with the record label again. I hit him up about a company that want to do a deal in the day, He said, been there, done that? No, I'm cool. Yeah, man, I can.
Speaker 7: I can kind of go at my own pace, you know whatever, And basically I can do what the fuck I want to do, not have to worry about, you know, any kind of content or whatever I want to express, I just express it. They say, our music is pastime and shit, but if we ain't doing it, who gonna do it? You know what I'm saying. So I just try to keep that going along, and I don't try to make money on the capitalization of trying to make money from it. I just look at it, just trying to put out that content. That's we still got niggas struggling out there.
Speaker 4: You give me.
Speaker 7: Still niggas represent the neighborhoods. Still niggas walk in the yards and shit. So like the homie down right now, the homieu, my homie chill, you know. So I just try to keep music on that aspect and I try to commercialize it too much. And I feel like, you know, with this industry right now, they want you to flip flop some motherfucking much.
Speaker 4: You get me.
Speaker 7: So being independent and being able to put out what the fuck I want to makes me feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: You feel me the best feeling ever.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: We didn't drop Pop's be only been on eight months. We got three albums out already, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it's you know, niggas wouldn't have been thinking that way back in the day type shit. It would have been like we gotta wait for this person.
Speaker 6: It's this and that, like I'll go boy the equipment myself. Now we're doing videos and dropping in bitches like it's of you know what I mean. Whatever we shoot a video in the morning and drop it that night like we just on a you know, just completely an empowerment way man, and that shit just feel great.
Speaker 7: Is it good to come home and just touch that mic and get it there and just you know, for as long as you've been doing it, you know what I'm saying, to finally get your product out there, and you know what I'm saying, especially at your son behind it, now, that's gotta be the best right there.
Speaker 1: Just you know, trying to get everything out there.
Speaker 9: Man, it's just it's hard just just picking which ones to come with first, so many I'm trying to try to hurry up and flooded.
Speaker 1: Well, I know it's a process.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely, definitely, But y'all working at your own pats and shit, so y'all can basically put out when you want whenever and shit just drop ship. Ain't got to get that, okay from them labels and shit. So that's the best thing right there. And you representing your city, you know what I'm saying, your turf, your foundation ship, and I know people gotta respect that all day.
Speaker 1: Feel Now, we threw a couple events out here in Pasadena.
Speaker 6: And people that hadn't pulled up on his head exactly, legendary Pool buys man, Like was it, you know, going to that store when I was a little kid, before I ever thought about making music, when I just was just a fan to be able to throw evented. You know, people that familiar faces and just people we don't know pulling up motherfuckers getting a magazine and city signed.
Speaker 1: By bit man. That shit feel great, man, it's like literally a long time coming here.
Speaker 4: Y'allay was telling big hit he remind me your product you a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yo, look like man, that's crazy, man. But thing is, man, you would think, man, that with the track record that you got, man, that you just call up there and just get some shit just like cracking, Hey, I want to do this and it's just on the cracking.
Speaker 6: Yeah man, I mean shit, you know, I mean, you know, you know I got whatever leverage I got, But at the end of the day, it's just still like, you know, I ain't got no super powerful manager, you know what I mean. Like if my manager was the same person that managed whoever the fuck weekend Taylor Swift, you know what I mean, Like that shit just hit different when it comes to dealing with like. I ain't set in the label office in years, bro, Like I ain't. I've been getting placements and doing people albums. I ain't want to sit down with no exact type.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker.
Speaker 6: This shit is strictly off musicians reaching out to me, fucking with me, you know what I mean? From Naves to whoever.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: Like, It's just it's never been like a I gotta go sit down and polly with this person. Like It's like, my shit is strictly off talent. Artists reach out to me, come fuck with me, and next thing you know, you either got a song or an album or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. And this is strictly off the music.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, man, let me ask you this. I seen you got, I see you've got We got the third generation. Man's that gonna be They gonna be hit part three?
Speaker 1: See three? See well you are? Boy?
Speaker 7: Bring yeah in his fort right now, man in his fort in this fort right now, chilling his fourth man.
Speaker 1: Uh, you sposed it?
Speaker 4: Come here, come here? Man?
Speaker 7: Have you do you still? And I know a hit boy, you know you probably can attest to this. Uh, we do a certain type of material. You know what I'm saying, you and I we like to represent where we're from. We like to speak where we're from in this day and age of these new ages and these rappers. Do you feel any pressure to think that people don't accept your content of what you're speaking on and what you represent. Do you feel you gotta follow a different code as far as hip hop is concerned, or you true to yourself and what you represent as far as your music?
Speaker 1: Talking to me, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't listen to nobody music, so i'll I haven't heard.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just stuck in my zone.
Speaker 7: That's right now.
Speaker 1: I do stick may like.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck who like it, like it or not. You know what I'm saying. I go this I think is my staff. You know what I'm saying. You see stamp.
Speaker 9: If you don't stand, I ain't got no problem with you, race and all that ship and go to the next. I ain't gonna get but hurt or nothing like it, as hard, as hard as it's not, as not.
Speaker 1: It's just music. I create, I recreate, and I will recreate and keep recorect Sorry, right they don't like it. If you don't want no hard ship, I'm gonna go to the game. Now. That's that's motivation though, that's motivation for me. I know it's a lot of trying to go that hard, but they can snoop like nigga, do.
Speaker 7: You better do that hard ship that ship exactly.
Speaker 6: Like nah, Like I said that, that's motivation for me. Like being around you know, so many high level artists and you know a lot of people overthink the process and like you know, and that's no disrespect to nobody process, but a lot of motherfuckers that just be in their head about every little thing and being hit He just whatever come out, come out, and it just be like this raw expression that just feel way more freedom. Motherfuckers just like they be super boxing you win, like you know what I mean, Like big hit He just however that shit come out, that's that's genuinely him, you know, I mean, And I respect that you.
Speaker 7: Got to man, especially trying to you know, stick to your gun so to speak. You know what I'm saying. In this day and age, you get judged so much for what you put out, and especially us on the West Coast, you know a lot of us come from that neighborhood life, you know, and uh are our fucking music sometimes get uh stereotyped as as negativity and shit like that. So because I get motherfuckers sometimes tell me, hey, eight, why you still why are you still doing it there?
Speaker 4: Nigga?
Speaker 7: You still while you still rapping like this and you're talking about the block and niggas is still black? Because that's who I represent, you know what I'm saying. If I ain't gonna represent them who you know what I'm saying. The youngsters who come along, they don't know the walks of life that we went through as as as we come into this hip hop thing. So I like to keep that sustainable, you know what. I like to keep that shit going on. So anytime somebody you know, comes into my arena of of what I do, you know what I'm saying, you gotta respect that, you know what I'm saying, because it's hard for us to try to keep this West Coast music and not just to focus on the gang lifestyle or the wherever we're from, but just that that's our music, you know what I'm saying. All they're trying to explain to people what goes on when we walk in them streets and you know, we're going through those ways of life. So you know, shout out to you, my nigga, for keeping it going like that.
Speaker 4: It is a question like that, fine, you man, I don't know if I asked you this before. When you was fucking with them major labels, did you ever get them trying to change your shit up in it? Ad?
Speaker 7: Definitely, especially going through the times of when you know, the labels was changing and they was fearing you know, our our ship, our contact, uh you know, uh, you know, and suging them and death row, and you know, we was going around being who we were. We didn't know how to be nothing. But when that time when the labels was like, we won't want to put out that shit no more, you get me. Uh, it was a lot of beafs going down, a lot of scraps and shootouts and whatever. So I got a deal to go over to Atlantic, and they tried to scrap my whole project because they felt like they no longer wanted to deal with our type of music. So then they when it was time for me to walk in there and pick up the production deal check and get cracking, they was like, hold up. Uh, we want we want you to hear a beat from this guy now, you know, because the jar Rule era was going down, so everything was turning into.
Speaker 4: While you love nigga, I just do what. You know that everything I feel about you.
Speaker 7: And you noticed the sing song arrow was going down. Everything was love and happiness and you know it's popped some crystyle and ship and whatever whatever. So they felt they wanted to take me on that direction, and I said, fuck that. So I took a check and I just walked out the door. You know, I've never been one to want to conform to whatever is popular nigga for you keep that ship. I'm just stay in my lane and do me because, like I said, it's niggas like us every fucking where you give me. You can't hide that fact. So whether you hear, whether you like I said, Compton, Pasadena, Houston, New York, fucking Louisiana, wherever, and and it ain't even necessarily got to do with the with the with the gang thing, but it's just niggas like us everywhere you feel me. So I try to represent that aspect and try to stay on that path and not change my ship, so to speak.
Speaker 4: A solid. God.
Speaker 6: I couldn't imagine it no other way, just knowing you know what I mean, the music that I know from you, just how authentic it come off, and that should don't even sound right going into that trying to shower type.
Speaker 4: Of your.
Speaker 7: Shirts all this ship.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm so glad. I had been so mad. If I have looked on there saw you in a shirt with a crystal po ship.
Speaker 9: This ship, don't I would have been like what they do to the homie, that's funny, and then they think I ain't docking it, my nag.
Speaker 1: I had to be up in there with.
Speaker 4: Ain't getting floss at me naughty, you know what I mean. But damn you ain't gonna be up in there singing like jar ruler shod.
Speaker 1: And I don't know about Joe Rule for the note for there was a good artist, hey, not his ship for sure when he was going up.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that's two different special big inst the show got his melodies, he said, I hadn't the right Yeah, yeah, you said you about to get in with Todd.
Speaker 1: That was shi man, it's got it. Did four songs and four songs in.
Speaker 7: One system here. That's that's good.
Speaker 4: That you gets a phenomenal nigga tie is hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh two are I know bro for a long time around the same time I know glasses, it's like, oh five.
Speaker 1: You know, there was definitely two people that was which was you?
Speaker 7: Was you just writing like a motherfucker, just writing every day all day, just right like a motherfucker. Yeah, that's what the homes do. Man, get in there and just get the writing and expressing all that ship man putting it down.
Speaker 6: Hey, the cold part is that they wouldn't even let him write on regular paper like he had to get medical slips in the like forms that like already had writing this ship on it and right around that ship because there was it was taking all this ship.
Speaker 7: They try to yeah, fuck it, flip that ship over on the blank side. Niggas write it down the motivated motherfucking Like that's nuts.
Speaker 9: So it's nuts that give you one piece of paper, like two pieces of paper. You know what I'm saying, Like every every photo as Father's so ship, I'm saying, like two.
Speaker 1: Of the loads every paper.
Speaker 9: Give me a medical slip, give me a request slip, give me a you know sale right up. You know what I'm saying, Give me a grievous for him and complaint for them, all kinds of ship and I just.
Speaker 1: Write on the back right in between them.
Speaker 4: Is any of the more fuckus cool in the door?
Speaker 1: The police? Yeah yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 4: The one is yep.
Speaker 9: The ones that just was trying to calm me down, like cut up, trying to be cool shit after I do throw nutties on them and they're trying to give me the calm down so they don't have to display me with gas and ship like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They bringing people in there with gas and ship doing what.
Speaker 1: Is that ship like? See? I mean it burned, you know what I'm saying. I just put the towel like a web, my towel, put it on my t shir shouldn't put on my head. They gotta breathe through your mouth and not your nose.
Speaker 4: That ship so crazy, I can't get in.
Speaker 1: The water door try to wash it all to burn more.
Speaker 4: That's your crazy man. So they got in there, gas and people up and ship.
Speaker 1: Hell you were going if you don't cuff up?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, for sure, they coming guarantee you what but you get your statement of cross when you they know you're not playing like.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, you make them cut up because it's it's gonna be some assauts. Nigga.
Speaker 9: I'm putting the shampoo on and putting all the water on the floor, everything in the shampool right there, so they won't make it hard for you.
Speaker 4: Door.
Speaker 1: You gotta be at the door. Can't let them.
Speaker 6: I've been trying to tell like that's some basketball ship, like just put that to put that ship into some positive ship down because I would have never think that was some home alone.
Speaker 1: Leveling the gravity, slipping like a fish and get off.
Speaker 7: They really got mother, tell you gotta have the motherfucking ribites going, Nigga, ship.
Speaker 1: My boxes and that's.
Speaker 4: Some cool lass ship. Dog. You know what made you? You know where you make a grip of money at two dogs? The cats like that a grip of money dog to make sure them scens authentic when they be doing the movies and ship like the script supervisors sh like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, them dirty motherfuckers was recording this ship.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: They was paying me cigarettes like after this ship like he's talking about actual movie sets, like pay you to like make sure they have this court ship recording.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they was like setting up fights and all kinds of ship on bullshit like put I would refuse sellies. I got tired of niggas farting in the cell, and I got to the point where I've been in selling with niggas so long.
Speaker 1: I don't even like to hear a nigga like Burt. I want to beat the nigga ask and fart all that. I don't want to be. That's's irritate. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Some ship is just too disrespectful for him.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 9: After a while, I get tired of everything my niggas, you know, just so God just started refusing motherfuckers. So the police knew this and they'll bring through niggas to myself knowing what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: So you just fire on the nigga. The nigga come in niggas doing some disrespectful shit is to take off on his AADs.
Speaker 9: Nah, tell him, don't come in myself, bro, for real, I'm refusing sellies right now with the police.
Speaker 1: And be like you going in here or else. I'm gonna give you a right up.
Speaker 9: Lot needs to be scared of write up some shit because they probably finna go home or with I don't know what the situation they they going through in their life, but I didn't give a fuck about no. But I tell them don't come in here on me, on me, because I'm not accepting them out. I can't do no sellies right now. I'm not all there right now, bro, Like I'm not compatible. And the police know this shit and try to punk me to go to school or you know what I'm saying, shit like that. I refuse school. I refuse all that shit. I refuse all the programs in a AA. I'm not going through alcohol Anonymous. I'm not going to your fucking innate they get money for all this. I'm not taking your COVID tests. They come through like every like five times a week trying to force me to take COVID tests. It's one hundred dollars every COVID test, you know what I'm saying, and then they give it to you.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't have that ship till they tested me. As soon as they tested me, I got sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's sayings a motherfucker dog. I think you know what's now that you say it. Dog. Me and my wife did everything in the world not to catch that ship. And as soon as we want to took a COVID test. That's when we talked.
Speaker 9: When I was saying, they saw on the fucking tip they doing that ship and they circulating and they put you right back in the population with them. I had to, you know, to drink cayenne pepper to American apple sided video. I had to really do home remedies to stay. I had COVID three.
Speaker 1: Times, you know what I'm saying. It just had us in there, just just it was like a fucking.
Speaker 4: That ship was crazy. Let me ask you all the questions when that COVID shit came. Y'all think the world was in there?
Speaker 1: Nah, for sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said, all right, what about the I.
Speaker 7: Got to thank you lot somemall foreign country ass ship Like damn they about to have was lock down. Niggas can't go nowhere. Motherfucker's gonna get scared in the minute. You gonna see niggas that start the gun up, getting that AMMO and just say fuck it, nigga during COVID nigga, y'all acquired.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know what I'm saying. The motherfucker about that higg as I got asthma and I love the only glasses. Glasses came over with my house. I said, glasses you, my nigga, I can't look like this break right, you for real ain't gonna look me. You know, no disrespect you big here, but this told me cuz you ain't gonna look me in your house. Ip's like, man, I love your glass here, my nigga, but you can't come past here. He said. Man, I'm gone scary as I love it. I ain't on the door. You cracked it and have the chain or the draw. I was weeping through a little foot right here like this. No, my nigga, I ain't letting nobody. You could be my mama outside come in this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: A niggas are dying.
Speaker 4: I was scared because I saw all the niggas dye. I just pictured me, not because the one homie Man, oh Man, the one only man. He didn't die man, but still ain't.
Speaker 1: Been working a nigga double man.
Speaker 6: The homie you know people I've been you know I've been seeing on TV and ship like that, and the homie face Tommy with the tools.
Speaker 1: And all this shit. It's one of my clothes. Homies I'm like, niggas that shaid you that shit really real.
Speaker 6: That's when I really was like, okay, damn, this shit hitting different close to own.
Speaker 4: I was scared of that mother fucker.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 4: I was like, dog and you know glasses. He ain't wearing no mask. He's like, fuck all that, I ain't wearing. No, that's your phone, y I'll said, that shit ain't phoning you. Niggas see people like it, dye naw.
Speaker 1: They was getting body in there and they was falling out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was seeing this ship. Man. There was some homies man that would put it on their head phones in there, and they were showing her. He was like, man, look at this man. Ray got COVID like in the cel with him and he's trying to mask. He said, they give me this little thin ass mask. This nigga here dyed damn yep. It's fucked up out of the treated cast in the penitentiary system. Man, do you ever see yourself man going out fighting for reform and all that ship the way they do motherfuckers in there. Nah.
Speaker 1: Nah, we're doing some ship right now. I got like five homies on their way home right now. I got you know what I'm saying I'm gonna get a real law firm in the belt.
Speaker 4: I've seen you talking about that.
Speaker 1: It's bread, went a lot of it, man el bars and lawyers.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, when they know you got some little change, them motherfuckers will just bleed you motherfucking dry. Or we need to come back next month. Oh we need to come back. Oh we need another retainer, or we need them. Motherfuckers will bleed you the fucking.
Speaker 1: Dry and the dam all waded to judge.
Speaker 7: All come on, they break me off of peace or something. Niggas all splitting it up in the back.
Speaker 4: Room or some ship right, only you send me something missaick Shining scientists create muting coronavirus train of the text to bring and has one hundred percent rating mice as they admit there's a risky it was over the humans. There's some crazy shit going on.
Speaker 7: I tell you by listening to all that crazy ship.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm being real. It's about of ship.
Speaker 7: They think I'm mother fucking ask gonna come up here next week with the all plastic suit on this ship. You don't be in a bubble. Ain't gonna let us touch you and.
Speaker 4: Game you and game got a song on the thing that where y'all touch on a lot of that ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's Ale and Dreams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all talking about that ship. If you listen, y'all, they're talking about some shit.
Speaker 1: They talking about my grandpa and and you know, and died man, ship like just went with his stomach ache.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, didn't make it out your ship. Just they stuck a tool down the throw something like it just to see around and and never came and died.
Speaker 7: I know somebody died like that too, went to the hospital for just a simple stomach ache and didn't even come up out of that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You gotta think, man, I think they do be trying to experiment on listening ship though this ship ain't nothing new.
Speaker 7: What the ski switching? Listen, that's what keepers parent nooid from fucking with doctors your shit, you know what I'm saying, Because they need some simple shit. Your grandmama come up with some shit to give you. How you all right, you go see one of them motherfuckers. You be sick as motherfucker, and insteady trying to pump this shit into you.
Speaker 4: Think about this. We all had grandma's. We used to get sick as a dog and your mama just carr you at home and feed you some shit, rub some shit in your chest and you'd be cool the next day.
Speaker 7: You can swallow that castor oil and your asses. Oh, swallow that castor oil.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure. Well, you know what, we just don't have the thing man from the management that we gotta wrap it up right now. Yep. I really appreciate y'all coming through.
Speaker 1: I appreciate y'all. Yeah, man, we gotta go back to the show now.
Speaker 7: Man, I just wanted to say shout out because you know what I'm saying, a big hit coming from the same walks of life, represent the neighborhoods for you to come home and get in the booth and express yourself and put our pride jacks, and then they have your son behind it. And then you see all the acceptance from the hip hop community showing you know, it's a good feeling, man. You know what I'm saying, do a nigga proud man, all.
Speaker 1: That major respect.
Speaker 5: Man, want to It's all ships all in there, you know, man, in there, it's all that let's cut.
Speaker 4: Let's cut.
Speaker 7: That's a dick.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna wrap this up people, Man, thank you opportunity in and we off this. You know what before we go? Man, where can motherfuckers go about the album? Man?
Speaker 1: Man, Man, big Head? Note it dot com heard it here, bro dot com?
Speaker 7: Man, Yeah, I bang that body for body Man, I play it were the.
Speaker 4: Blink at the bottom. So go check it out, go get you one right now? We going.
Speaker 1: Was dope.
Speaker 4: Well. That concludes another episode of The Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangst the Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple micae on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steel Aaron M. C a. Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gainst the Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts