Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all bat all at all, so.
Speaker 4: Don't given them.
Speaker 1: Black the Milican bu bu Boz.
Speaker 5: Steve listening to show.
Speaker 6: I want to joy.
Speaker 4: Yah yeah, joy show. You know you have turn you love you. You got to turn.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn mouth, turn out the water the mon.
Speaker 4: Look. Come come on you.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the voice, Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man, What an amazing blessing. God has given me, my health, my dreams, all of it. God gave it to me.
Speaker 2: I accept it.
Speaker 3: I work hard, but man, oh man, oh man, I work hard. It is something that He gave me a gift. And that's what I want to talk to you about today. Because God has gifted everyone, so I can't help but believe it. You are gifted in some way. Something about you is specially and unique. That doesn't mean you're the only one that can sing? Are you the only one that can write? Are you the only one that can draw, you the only one that can decorate? Or you the only one that can network, or you're the only one that does not what it means, or you have a great scientific mind, or you can figure things out, are you're good at problem solving. You're not the only one, but you are a unique individual. Nobody will travel the exact path that you on. Nobody will have everything happen in a series of circumstances in the order that you're going to have it happen to you. That's what I mean when I say that you are unique. But now because you are gifted, you know you have something you have to do. You know, there's a scripture. It's in Proverbs, Proverbs eighteen and sixteen. I've been trying to be a little bit better at that for you, you know. So when I have an idea and I know where it is, I have somebody look the scripture up from men handed to me. So it's in Proverbs eighteen sixteen. And this is the layman's term of it. It says a man's gift make room for him and brings him before great men. It is your gift that will make room for you. Now my interpretation of this is this. Now I could be wrong. Please go to your local church center, God Temple, mosque. Whatever you do and go get clarification. But what my gift has done in making room for me is I've taken it almost in the literal sense. My gift has actually made room for me. It has cleared paths for me. My gift has opened up doors for me. That's what I take it as. It'll make room for you. My gift has has broadened my ability to travel. My gift has opened my eyes to fashion. My gift has caused me to be able to provide for my family. My gift has caused me to be able to reach more people. That's what I'm saying in terms of it will make room for you. That it may be another interpretation. I'm just telling you how I took it, that it has worked out pretty good for me to that understanding. But I'm pretty sure Bishop Jakes, Joel Oldstein, Ken If, oh My, you know, God, Glenn Staples, Bishop Glenn Stable, these guys give you much better understanding of it.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving it to you, you know, way, I know how sold. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just like to keep it right there. But and then it says that it brings you before great men. I mean, you know, it's gonna take you places. It's gonna take your places you never thought of going. You're gonna meet people because of your gift. I told my son, who two of them are good photographers. You'll be taking pictures of great men and then I mess with them. You already take the pictures, say your daddy. You know I'm messing with them like that. But that's just me and them, just kicking it. But you know, but one day, who knows, you could be shooting the president. You know, you could be shooting some foreign dignitaries. You know, you could be shooting great sport events. You know, you never know where it could take you. But that's your gift. What you gotta do is you gotta get to move and though. See, you can't have your gift and not do nothing with it. See you know what that reminds me of. It's something that my father used to say, get up off your butt because you're sitting on a gold mine.
Speaker 2: He say that all the time.
Speaker 3: Boy, get up off your butt and move it because you sitting on a gold mine. I never really quite got that when I was little, but now that I'm an adult, I got it full well. See a lot of you are sitting. You're sitting on a talent or a gift that you have. You're sitting on an ability. I don't care if it's making cakes or pies. That's a gift, man, that's a talent. I don't care if it's the ability to do hell, that's a gift.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Half of you are gifted.
Speaker 3: A lot of us are gifted, and we're sitting on it, looking at other people, wondering what can I do to make it? You already got something to make it with. If you would just get up off your behind, man, quit sitting on that gold mine.
Speaker 2: Some of you are tech savvy, just a whiz is.
Speaker 3: When it comes to engineering and putting stuff together and cables and wires and computers and stuff. And now you steady looking around trying to figure out, Man, wonder what I can go do?
Speaker 2: How about you go do that?
Speaker 3: You know it ain't that hard, man, If you would just take note of what God has given you already. He has given you a gift already, He has already given you a talent. Now the fact that you ain't using it and you sitting on your tail somewhere, now, who fathers what we're talking about? What you blaming God for that. Man, I tell you what, I sit around people all the time who are gifted, and I'm looking at their gifts, and they steady complaining about what they don't have, but will not get up off there behind and use the gifts.
Speaker 2: That God gave them. And it's frustrating.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be frustrating for you if you're doing it, because it's frustrating for me when I see it. So when these people come to me and ask me for help, I just keep going the same thing over and over.
Speaker 2: Help yourself, man, do for you use your gift.
Speaker 3: It's a cat sitting behind the wall right now that's locked up. That's so good at artistry. It's cats in that tattooing everybody. Man, get out, do it the right way. Quit selling drugs, man, You ain't going nowhere selling no drugs. You going to jail. And if that don't do it, somebody gonna get tired of you selling drugs cause they're gonna want to sell them over and they gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep this thing real for just a second here.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, get up off your butt, because you sitting on the gold mine, and you sit up here. Somebody always looking for a shortcut to the top. Ain't no shortcut. Somebody told me this the other day.
Speaker 2: Man, the road to success is always under construction.
Speaker 3: It ain't paved, it's got detoured signs on it. It's got slow men working. Sometime they flip the stop sign. You gotta sit there and wait. Sometime they got slow. There's traffic, there's accidents. Somebody on the road holding up things with.
Speaker 1: A flat tie.
Speaker 3: Its nails, its gravels, its spike, is everything. The road to success is always under construction. It ain't getting ready to be easy just because you done decided to do it. But don't sit around on your behind and complain all the time about what you don't have. My daddy said it, Man, get up off your butt because you sitting on the gold mine. You got a gift, you got a talent, You got something that you can do that could make a way for you. But you won't do it. It is within you. Stop looking around. Here's where people waste the most time on the road to success, looking around at somebody else trying to figure out, Man, how can I do what they did?
Speaker 2: Do what you do? You ain't jay Z, You ain't sorry.
Speaker 3: I got a couple of your homies told you you rap better than him, but you not, jay Z, really you not. You know, all of us can shot at him, but we ain't rich a prior, A nice shot Steve, Bernie del all of we took some great shots at it, we not him.
Speaker 2: Do what you can do. Do you do your.
Speaker 3: Gift quick complaining about what you don't have, Get up off your butt because you sitting on a gold mine.
Speaker 7: You're listening harveymore shows.
Speaker 3: Ladies, legender boys and Girls, animal trainers. Anybody drive trucks, ubers, lifts.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: If you're a Lyft driver, I don't know anything about that Lyft or Uber, but I would strongly suggest you move over the Uber. They seem to be the most popular choice.
Speaker 2: Lyft. I don't hardly see nobody you now, so that's not true. Is good on lift? Is good? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to look out for my people. Make sure you make the best quality decisions. Seem like Uber was bigger, and we understand you not knowing though you.
Speaker 1: Know driver.
Speaker 2: Well, my prediction is Uber gonna buy Lyft and there we gonna this here.
Speaker 3: You know the world, you know big fish eat the little fish. From what I've seen here in my life. You know, you know Kmart ain't here no more?
Speaker 2: What Walmart is?
Speaker 3: I'm just all I'm sayings Sears, It's all Walmart now, Big fish eat the blue fish. Congratulations everybody. Steve Harvey Morty show y'all, we open this thing up with gratitude. Because you open up with gratitude will affect your attitude, and once your attitude is affected, it sturely affects your altitude. Gratitude, attitude and altitude. All the tubes is tied together. Trust and believe that. Steve Harre Morty shows Shelty Strawberry, Colin Farrell Junior, Mississippi Monica, and the legend that is Nephew Tommy Jr.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's on your mind this morning?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, everybody getting sick this time of year, everybody coming down with something.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't claim that, but go ahead, but.
Speaker 8: You know, you know everybody gets something like you're getting r s B, COVID or cold.
Speaker 2: RSV, respiratory something.
Speaker 1: I don't nothing, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought it was like a reservation and stuff.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, are the.
Speaker 1: VP wellft, that's a reservation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, once they see me, mister Harvey, right this way, make no more.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just I just want you to be calling me with your symptoms. I don't know what that is. I don't know. You know you call me hey man, Look, I don't know what's wrong. Man, But what you think you know the left side of my next woe. I don't know why the next left side of your next woe. I wasn't with you last week. I don't know what you did.
Speaker 1: We don't have no idea.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm not a doctor, I ain't trained to nothing. You know, mama big toe coming off?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. We have non They.
Speaker 1: Just called me. They think I'm seeing a lot. Yeah, that's what I think it is.
Speaker 3: I'll call you too, like. I don't didn't like this line of question because I ain't got nothing for you. If your mama big toe come off, that's diabetes. You have done this to yourself. So if you stop with this toe for you mess around and lose your foot. I've seen it go from now, so I don't really know what you're saying. Well, Junior, I appreciate.
Speaker 1: You don't say anything.
Speaker 3: Missus junior. What you're talking to me for mister Junior's life.
Speaker 1: People call it with the all up.
Speaker 2: With all this sick ass mess a nobody.
Speaker 3: I came in here, I said, I said, you start the morning with gratitude and effect. Your attitude were strong in effect your aptitude. I guess he decided to crash the whole show this morning with all this sick ass talk. Well, congratulations, everybody out there is about to lose a foot due to diabetes.
Speaker 1: You don't say it again.
Speaker 10: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this. You're listening hardy morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his neph.
Speaker 5: That's right here, Shirley is hot chicks at the church, and uh you and they know how yo writing hot checks at the church. Come on down at the Funny Bone and hang out with Tommy. You will not be a the write checks at the club and mess my money up, but come on and hang out with it.
Speaker 2: All right, All minds clear, let's go hot checks at the church.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach a Monica, Sister Monica, Please, who's calling? This is Brother Deshaun.
Speaker 5: I'm calling Actually I'm a member Greater Missionary Baptist Church.
Speaker 11: How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Calling you?
Speaker 2: Actually about the offering? Now? Did you? I know you paid your ties.
Speaker 11: My ties every Sunday?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now you paid a love offering as well? Right?
Speaker 11: Yes, I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now this past Sunday. I'm looking at a check that you.
Speaker 11: Left us with the bank, right, right, I sure did. I wrote a check Sunday.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Now the check, ma'am was two hundred and fifty dollars. Am I correct?
Speaker 11: Right? Right? I wrote two checks for my ties and the love offer. Right, I wrote one for two fifty for the love offer.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 11: Now what is this call regarding? Why are you calling me?
Speaker 5: Well, what I wanted to tell you is that I hate to be a very bad news, but your your check that you wrote for two fifty actually has bounced.
Speaker 11: And wait a minute, you said my check bounce for two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Your check bounce.
Speaker 5: So what I'm doing is calling you about recouping the two fifty as well. As you know, you you cost us thirty dollars in bank fees back.
Speaker 11: Wait a minute, now, I wrote two checks. I wrote a check for one hundred dollars. Did that one bounce?
Speaker 5: I don't see to it that that that one bounce. All I know is the one that the love offering has bounced.
Speaker 11: What did you put them in at the same time? Because I wrote them at the same time.
Speaker 5: They all go in on Monday, ma'am. Now, I didn't put them in at the same time. I've been putting them in for the last two three years. The problem is why would people write there, what is your name? Brother Deshaun?
Speaker 11: And you was at his Sunday?
Speaker 2: I was. I don't think it matters.
Speaker 5: And when I was there, ma'am, the problem is is that I didn't put these checks in.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Why y'all write these checks to the check knowing that they're gonna bounce.
Speaker 11: Write these checks. There's a lot of people right, good, well, not write bad check? One clear? Why the other one didn't clear?
Speaker 2: Maybe you didn't have enough money for both of them to clear.
Speaker 12: What did you just say?
Speaker 5: Maybe you didn't have enough money in the bank for both of them to clear. And I don't understand why people write these.
Speaker 11: Plenty money in the bank and all my checks clear. I don't write no rubber checks.
Speaker 5: Well, you wrote one on Sunday, and that's the problem. How you gonna try to give a look us?
Speaker 11: Wait a minute, I think you got me confused with somebody else. I don't write no bad check. You done wrote that to be nice to you.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be nice to you. Win up. Can we expect the two fifty plus the thirty dollars?
Speaker 11: So we wait thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: That's the bank fees, ma'am for the dollg gonna check bouncing.
Speaker 11: My check didn't bounce. I'm gonna check my bank and if my check clear, you're gonna pay me thirty dollars for calling me harassing me about a two hundred and fifty dollar check bounce.
Speaker 6: I don't write no Why would you write check?
Speaker 5: Well, you want to sit up in the church and write these big number of checks when you.
Speaker 2: Know you ain't got it in the bank.
Speaker 12: What did you say?
Speaker 2: I said, why would.
Speaker 5: You write these checks when the money ain't in that Let me tell.
Speaker 11: You one thing. I don't write no bad checks and you got a lotors calling me telling me my check bounce.
Speaker 5: Your check is the one that has bounced, and you tell you what.
Speaker 11: You do since my check bounce, you paid them, since you got all the money, And don't call me with this again. Hello, don't you hang up on.
Speaker 2: Me no more? When are we gonna get this two fifty and this thirty dollars?
Speaker 11: Somebody from the church? To my eye, rode a bad check?
Speaker 12: I'll write, no, you didn't write a bad check. I didn't write no bad Yes, minute, Why are you calling me? Why the treasure? Don't call me at church?
Speaker 11: The treasure is I ain't ever know the deacon call nobody, but no bad check?
Speaker 12: Yo is fuller?
Speaker 11: Thank you? You got the money I ain't got.
Speaker 1: Who the hell is that in the background?
Speaker 2: Who is that?
Speaker 12: If of mind who it is? We both go to the same church.
Speaker 11: And you gonna call me? To my eye, rode a bad check? You don't you call me no more?
Speaker 12: And if the check bad, you paid?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: You pass?
Speaker 2: To know you talking like this?
Speaker 11: You passor know you calling me?
Speaker 13: Can you ask for that?
Speaker 2: Look? When are we gonna get this two hundred and eighty dollars? Is what we're looking for from you.
Speaker 11: I wrote a check for two fifty and way not get to eighty. You put the thirty dollars with it.
Speaker 5: You put two fifty in there. It pounds thirty dollars cost us on bank fees. That's two eighty. Where can the church expect they money?
Speaker 11: Never not no two eighty. You will never get to eighty.
Speaker 6: You're gonna make me turn by your and my check.
Speaker 12: Then I'm gonna do what You're gonna make me.
Speaker 2: Come by your house and get this money.
Speaker 11: Bring it on, bring it, Bring it on.
Speaker 2: What is the address on this check?
Speaker 12: Check?
Speaker 2: I got it off the check.
Speaker 12: Bring your on.
Speaker 11: I bet you you'll be lipping.
Speaker 5: Back and I'm watching you. You better not be spending no money nowhere. You better not spend nothing until I get this two.
Speaker 11: Fifty plus thirty whatever I want to Okay, you do you know what I am? And you don't call me no more with this because my check did not bounce. I don't see how one check went through and the other bouncing.
Speaker 5: Let me say this to you, we cannot accept you back into the House of the Lord no more until you are not Don't you come in Sunday until weekends coming.
Speaker 11: Up and there Sunday, and I'm gonna make sure I find you because you the person I want to see you. And you know what, I'm gonna call the pastor right now and ask him because I don't believe my check bounce you fuller.
Speaker 2: Let me say this before you call pastor.
Speaker 11: I got, no, I'm a call pastor. No, you should have talked with pastor before you called me with this information.
Speaker 2: I got one more thing I need to say that.
Speaker 12: You ain't got nothing to say to me. You donna upset me with this talking about I bounced a check. You should have went to pastor before you called.
Speaker 6: Me with it.
Speaker 5: I talk pastor one I get, But I got one more thing to say before I leave.
Speaker 2: And you listening?
Speaker 11: What do you have to say to me? What do you have to say now that you're gonna pay the check?
Speaker 2: That's his nephew.
Speaker 5: Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank by your girlfriend?
Speaker 11: What did you say?
Speaker 2: Baby? This is.
Speaker 12: What did you say?
Speaker 5: I'd say, this is nephew Tommy, Baby from the Steve Harvey Morning Till your girlfriend has pranked you.
Speaker 12: He's just left here.
Speaker 11: She didn't.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you one more tank though, baby, what is the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 11: Land, The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: It I'll be back in another hour. Just being just as stupid, just as ignorant. This is crazy. Stay tuned, all right.
Speaker 10: With the Wayne. We didn't need it though. All right, thank you nephew. Coming up next, it is asked the CLO with our chief Love officers. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, the Oscar nominations are in, and we'll talk about the biggest surprises and the biggest snubs. Fan suggests that fifty cent is on o Zimbig due to his recent weight loss. And in trending political news, President Trump wins the New Hampshire GOP primary. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO.
Speaker 1: This is from Yogi and Richmond.
Speaker 10: Yogi says, my husband and I grew up with my hairstylist. He has never talked to her unless he is with me. Last week he went to her to get his hair dyed, and he made the appointment on his own.
Speaker 1: I think he should have run it by me. What do you think he did?
Speaker 3: Y'all been friends, y'all grew up together. He can't make a hair appointment. He just went on there. I mean, what can he do at the shop. He had to shop in front of all of people. He going to get his hair dyed. You got some other issues you need to talk to him about. What is he getting his hair dyed?
Speaker 1: Doing that?
Speaker 2: Well, you're trying to get that gray out of me. Damn day.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to go down there now. I'm gonna tell you that right now. They got just from me and do everything right, ring out all that one man. He ain't got to go down there get your hair, doe.
Speaker 1: Come on, That's why he should have talked to his wife.
Speaker 3: They got well you know that black. Yeah, don't get that jet black. You be looking at your dudes on them uh seal Flex commercials with that jet black hair. Don't get before boy, you'll be looking so unreal you get jet black. Man, your healthy. Your hair looked like liquish, look like today. I died my mustache one time with some jet black.
Speaker 2: Man. I had to put a baby powder on it to tone it down.
Speaker 3: I said, man out here God, a little look.
Speaker 2: Like pad left. I just had on some shine it past there.
Speaker 3: I said, no, you gotta get you gotta get real black. Now, don't get jet black, get real, don't get left.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 10: Moving on, I guess we answered your yogi. Moving on to Twilet and Gulfport Twilight rights. My husband had sex by a lake and somebody was filming him and his mistress. It has caused our family a lot of embarrassment. So I want to find out who was low down enough to film it. My friends say, I'm focused on the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: Am I to feel me? That's what you don't care about? The low down person that was at the.
Speaker 1: Lake, right, your low down husband.
Speaker 3: It's called your family a borunch of grief. And his ass wasn't down at the lake.
Speaker 2: What happened to a room? Get down at the lake?
Speaker 4: Lake?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: The lake was maybe to them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, to them, okay, well what not sexy there?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 1: To everyone? Yes, they didn't film, so you filmed it, so you knew just how did she get it? How did they know who?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, somebody them? They would live.
Speaker 10: And your friends are right, you are focused on the wrong Twila girl, all right, moving on to Odessa and Queens. Odessa said, I met a man online and all he wants to do is talk on the phone and text. He takes me out on the first of the month, and his money might get tight after that. His cell phone was disconnected recently. So do you think he is broke or what?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I think he owed he on uh, he on special payments. He get paid was a month. He old your name, Odessa.
Speaker 2: Already.
Speaker 3: I know, I already know he old he get his money once a month. He's gonna take you out the first day and after it's gonna get tight. That's so secur you know what this is. Yeah, come on now, Dessa met him online? Oh you got Odessa. It could be Walter, Yeah, it could be Alfred. Oh, it could be oldest, oldest, or it could.
Speaker 14: Be Quentin, Joshua, anybody in the Bible, Lazarus, Lazar.
Speaker 3: Names Lazarre. You ain't got long day him nowhere. You need to hear up Moses, Moses, Pharaoh, Pharaoh Jenkins, gentleman Sharroh Jenkins. Yeah, so yeah, yeah, yeah, he struggled in a little bit. But you know, but hey, from the first three to eight y'all party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, turn up.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, twenty three days, y'all need to be steel though, ing gonna haul packed first of them all. Yeah, round about the twenty third. You sit anywhere you want to see.
Speaker 1: It, all right?
Speaker 10: Last one, Steve, Last one. This is from Chante in Corinth, Shan in Corinth. Chantey says, I was going out with a guide and the first time I stayed at his house, I could tell that I wasn't the only girl he's had over.
Speaker 1: He has a nice place, but he.
Speaker 10: Needed to wash his sheets and clean his bathroom up before my next visit?
Speaker 1: Is it rude to tell him?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: You need to tell it? I mean, you can't be the only one. I don't know how y'all think y'all gonna meet people without history. Everybody had done had somebody especially it was just recent where he ain't changing sheets and all this here. Now you're laying down there and all that. Come over there they want to be. If you want to be that helpful, then you need to come over there with your sheets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, can get yourself some. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they make them disposable or not. I've been out that game quite some time now. I look into that you know by Yeah, you need to go. You need to hear what you need to go when you go over there. You need to get yourself some fresh linen. You need to get yourself a can of lye off, need some baby wipes, Okay.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: And you need to get some type of antibody prescribed.
Speaker 2: You need to.
Speaker 3: Take something, so you go over there because you finn to catch something. When doctor as you are wrong, just don't tell him you got so thought to go.
Speaker 2: In there more prepared.
Speaker 3: It's probably the most important thing outside of them teaches.
Speaker 2: Definitely get pre medicated.
Speaker 3: And if your name is Odessa, just asked for some penicila, you are crazy. Get yourself ready, you know it's all this is the old people information. A lot of people watching our show, that's real. They need no type of information. They ain't been in the dating.
Speaker 1: Game in a long time, you know, pre medication.
Speaker 2: But what he was listening light song.
Speaker 13: I thought I was gonna say, bleachmonia coming up at the time.
Speaker 2: And some clocks and you can watch the sheet. Why are you using your fresh one clock?
Speaker 10: Thank you Celo coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 10: Well, the Oscar nominations are in. The movie Barbie received eight nominations, and the movie Oppenheimer.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 13: I'm saying that made a lot of money to a lot of people went to see that.
Speaker 1: Probably the biggest movie.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, the movie Oppenheimer led the pact with thirteen nominations. Other movies other nominees, Huh, the Atomic Bomb.
Speaker 1: Was yeah, something like that. Yeah, I didn't see that one.
Speaker 2: I can't comic.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 10: They had thirteen nominations big movie as well. Other nominees include Lead Actor I'm so happy for him, Coleman Domingo for Rustin Yeah, saw that Your Boy, Tommy, Jeffrey Wright.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Right By, Jeffrey Right for American Fiction.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 10: Supporting actor Sterling K. Brown for American Fiction. Supporting Actress Danielle Brooks for The Color Purple.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't get it.
Speaker 2: She was good.
Speaker 1: She was good.
Speaker 10: Divine Joy Randolph for the holdovers and the snubs. We always have to talk about the snubs. Best Movie Color Purple didn't get anything. Uh, and Best Actress. I was disappointed about this Fantasia. I thought she did an excellent job in the color purple. But anyway, the ninety six Academy of huh.
Speaker 2: I got movie boy?
Speaker 4: You were in a movie this year?
Speaker 3: No, never, never had an oscar. I just wanted to know if I was snubbed.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, yeah, you snub Yes you had uh.
Speaker 3: Got to get in and that something else to talk about.
Speaker 10: The Oscars will air Sunday, March tenth, on and on ABC.
Speaker 1: If you want to watch them, there you go.
Speaker 10: In trending political news, According to CNN, former President Donald Trump wins the New Hampshire GOP primary. He defeated Nikki Hayley and further cemented his path toward winning his third conscutive Republican presidential nominations.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: He's going to be the Republican. They want him, Yeah, they want him.
Speaker 2: Because they are like him.
Speaker 1: The voters.
Speaker 3: We have got to understand that, and we have got to get out and vote again because I'm telling you to sit this out. Listen to me. It's all it's all trickery. It's all trickery. They trying to tell you that Joe Biden is old. Yes, Joe Biden is old, So damn what Trump Trump.
Speaker 2: Damn what Trump old? Two? He just he just do a lot of young stuff. You know.
Speaker 3: He been playing golf and been a billionaire a long time, so he.
Speaker 2: Just looked a little bit better. But he old and he gonna he gonna, he gonna drag us straight on down on this one.
Speaker 3: Buddy. He ain't gonna play y'all. Y'all, y'all better get ready, man, I'm telling you, don't let this stuff fool you and make you stay away from the polls because he's gonna he's gonna get the nomination from the Republican Party. But a lot of Republicans don't like him and quietly can't say that. But this dude is just he's not a good president. He's not he's just not a good person.
Speaker 2: Requietly vote that they don't like him. I hope they did that.
Speaker 10: He's the first non incumbent GOP candidate in the modern era to win both the Iowa and New Hampshire Republican contests. Trump's opponent, Nikki Hayley, congratulated him on his victory but added the race is far from over.
Speaker 13: Yeah, she said, that's their boy said, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's his criminal trials. When is all that.
Speaker 3: Going on, It doesn't matter, does not matter to them what they say. He has lied to them so much and they they know he lied, but they choose to believe it. Yes, Look, all of them know that, Lindsey, Lindsey Graham know he lied. All of them know he lied that. They all know he lions. Mitch McConnell, they know he lion.
Speaker 13: I don't know if you heard, but we talked about it on the show on Tuesday. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has dropped out the race, and now he's endorsing Trump, not as much as he talked about Trump during his right now, right back over there, right back, What's what's got?
Speaker 1: Right back over there?
Speaker 2: Tim Scott?
Speaker 3: What was the boy in Texas that he talked about his wife and his daddy?
Speaker 2: Cris Cruise coward?
Speaker 3: Once you talk about my daddy and my wife, Frank got nothing for you, man, matter fact.
Speaker 2: When I see you, Hm.
Speaker 10: Nikki Haley said that the country doesn't have a history of racism.
Speaker 4: She said that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and do I grew up Sarah Pale.
Speaker 3: Stop, Yeah, I ain't nobody.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you see Russia from the backyard.
Speaker 3: I'm so proud of my husband in the end of rod this year, he took eighth place.
Speaker 1: I could have.
Speaker 3: Took tenth, and I ain't never had a dog slid before.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of my husband. He took eighth place.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, people finished he Hey, I take ten tenth. Ain't ever been on the dog please, all right, I just hang on out of field. I'm my dogs is gonna get in the damn race. Oh good, we're not stopping.
Speaker 1: Really, see were they sell out so promising.
Speaker 3: We're not stopping all these moves and wolves out here anyway.
Speaker 10: As I was saying, Nikki Haley congratulated Trump said the race is far from over. She is preparing for the next primary race that will be in her home state of South Carolina next month.
Speaker 2: She ain't gonna win that her home that's it.
Speaker 1: Ay ride stop Carolina.
Speaker 3: Oh that way they stayed down there.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty minutes after the our kids dropping out of youth sports.
Speaker 1: We will tell you why after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 10: Okay, So Tommy and Carlo, you guys are parents of student athletes, So check this out, guys. A recent survey found that seventy percent of kids drop out of youth sports by the age of thirteen. While kids want to stay active, play and have fun with their friends, some get burned out by the daily grind of practice and seem to not care as much about winning and losing once they get to be teenagers. So here's a question, how do you guys deal with it and balance it all out? Was there an age or a stage in your life when you stopped playing sports.
Speaker 2: My son ain't got no choice. We got a whole bandon came back there.
Speaker 5: He's finna play this damn baseball and they have to ask it to his senior year.
Speaker 2: I don't care where he liked it or not. We're playing his baseball.
Speaker 13: You have no say it ain't over here. Yeah, go to practice. We don't have time for this conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's how you supposed to treat them kids. They drop out now because they saw These kids are sawt They don't want to shining and get a see. Well, if they don't get a participation, troph say, that's what the problem is.
Speaker 2: Giving our participation. We give our trophy the winners over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all they you win. That's I never grew up. You didn't get to participations. Second, they ain't even talk.
Speaker 2: To you as.
Speaker 1: We grew up, far.
Speaker 13: Jack.
Speaker 2: When we ain't talking to you. You came from to school in the law Lynnville High School. You want a track meet?
Speaker 1: How the hell we lose running?
Speaker 3: I know we've been losing in first, high jump, discuss, shot put, pole vault.
Speaker 2: We ain't even got We had Lloyd Country.
Speaker 3: Lloyd Derrick Colte was our pole vaulter, high jump, discuss, and shot put. He took fifth in everything because we weren't married. When is we gonna start these damn races? Everything from the eight eighty to eight hundred.
Speaker 2: On down belong to us.
Speaker 3: Two left round the track, Carl Henners one that round the track, Carl Henderson white lightning, Charlie bird Deack harf one that's the four hundred. In the four hundred we taken one through fourth. We first, sat third and four, hunted one and two, two hundred, one.
Speaker 2: And two one to Glenville High School.
Speaker 3: And also I'd like to say for the past two years, for the first time in the East Senate School in Cleveland, Ohio, Glenville High School head coach Almighty q SI fire or head coach Teddy again has taken the Glenville Tar Brothers Tard Blush to two state championship. Never has an all black school one in the state of ohioever. Congratulations Track, though I asked, was winning the whole time I was there.
Speaker 1: Nobody wanted to drop out. Nobody didn't like.
Speaker 13: In this household, not the Farrell household. Practice Now you quit.
Speaker 2: No quick? Yeah? No, Now you must be going to transfer to enough school. All right?
Speaker 10: Now, coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour of what fashion trend do you never see coming back?
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 10: So Steve, we know you're rooting for the Detroit Lions to beat the San Francisco forty nine ers in the upcoming NFC Championship game this Sunday. You also said, of Detroit advances to the Super Bowl, not only are you going to Vegas, You're also going to wear one of your suits from back in the day. You said this, So here's a question for you, as.
Speaker 1: The whole city, the whole city.
Speaker 2: So I'm hope dressed just like Frank Frank Lucas, I'm going everything in trouble.
Speaker 10: Here's a question for you blue cheese. What fashion trend do you see never coming back? No matter what.
Speaker 1: A lot of it is cyclical, but what.
Speaker 2: Do you see?
Speaker 1: Never socks?
Speaker 4: That was a trend?
Speaker 2: Oh dog, they had chin chilla on the top of the socks they had.
Speaker 3: The bottom was real, real sock matill, but then the top was fake chinchilla. So when you crossed your leg, yeah on chinchilla socks. Oh what see, y'all ain't grow up like in the real urban air city. What pimps and you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 9: Was Chicago was well Chicago, but y'all wasn't paying attention to it like me. Oh okay, okay, see I wanted to be Sonny Calhoun was milk out in my mind.
Speaker 2: Clearly that was my career goal and option. Sony cal Houn was pimp.
Speaker 3: Same No, no, it was cool, but only I didn't understand what pimping really was. I thought it was just dressing nice wearing, buying a cadlle. I've been talking to girls around him. Yeah, I didn't know what profession. You just look and then you just I didn't know how the conversation to convince nobody to do that and didn't bring you the money I just didn't know what to say because I always felt like if you worked, you should have fair wages.
Speaker 1: You give me anyway back to the wardrobes.
Speaker 2: Want to gim me some morning? Why you're out there? You stop?
Speaker 1: Glad you're cleaned it up?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: What else? What up the fashion trend?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: You know big baggy pants is back? Now are they pants?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: They are for women?
Speaker 2: They're back? Now they're back. Look at them? Look at uh belissiaga they're back? Why I say? Oh, they back?
Speaker 3: They're back? Okay, you ain't collection. I'm mad as hell. I threw all mine when as hell, boy, I want to blissay, I can try something on? Almost tiered up? They almost tiered up.
Speaker 1: Took your back.
Speaker 2: I was so happy. I was comfortable in them too.
Speaker 1: What about the square toe shoes?
Speaker 2: I don't think they eventually?
Speaker 1: No, you know, probably they are for women?
Speaker 2: Yeah about them?
Speaker 3: Stacy Adams, they forever in the hood. Stacey is forever. But you know you can't. You can't wear Stacy Adams and then wear the custom suit.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna add up?
Speaker 1: Okay? What else?
Speaker 5: Ain't I don't really back in the day them the window pane pans, remember them.
Speaker 2: What's what now? I man, Louis v Tan got a pair. I'll send you a picture.
Speaker 1: Really these fashion.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I got a picture.
Speaker 1: It's for real doing over there, he's doing this thing.
Speaker 5: You got some pieces, I won't You got some pieces?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: And then Steve said he would wear what color suit? You said you were gonna wearing?
Speaker 2: Babies?
Speaker 1: Yellow? He said yellow? Yeah? So are those those colors well blissed? Real loud colors?
Speaker 3: Colors will never go away. I mean, look at some of the suits I wear. I'm not colors can't go away.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not just gonna dress drab all the time because I'm not gonna look like I sall refrigerators down and see that's not what I'm finna do because you I'm not a purple Oh dog, I let him have it. I'm just not, you know, let them I'm just not. No, I'm not gonna be old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep looking yeah.
Speaker 2: Like it's certain brands I used to wear all the time.
Speaker 3: And then I just stopped, Like I used to love step foneal Ricci, and then I just stopped shopping in Steffone Riccie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I never s I couldn't handle price?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: Coming up now, all right, guys, Coming up next, it is the Nephew and the Prank Phone Call for today.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 10: Right about four minutes after, it's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is do I stay.
Speaker 1: Or move on to number five? What do you hear this?
Speaker 10: We'll get into it just a few but right now it is time for the Nephew and Today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: Nephew, what you got?
Speaker 5: It's right here is the cake Lady, The cake Lady, The cake Lady, the cake Lady. Let's go cat dog. This eels the cake Lady Cake.
Speaker 12: This is Barbara.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I need What kind of cakes do y'all make at this place?
Speaker 12: Well, sir, we make all occasion cakes, birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, wedding cakes, pretty much whatever you need. What you're looking for?
Speaker 6: Do y'all be making a dult cake?
Speaker 12: Yes, sir, cause you adult cakes. You know bachelored parties and you know wedding Well, what exactly are you looking for?
Speaker 11: Sir?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, The problem is is this right here? I ordered a cake from you all on Saturday.
Speaker 12: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: They were supposed to be delivered to my daughter's school on Tuesday, and you know she and junior High school, thirteen years old. The cake was supposed to have Handah Montana on it, and it was supposed to say happy birthday. Now the cake get delivered over there today and I can't, for the life meet believe that this has happened. We in her classroom, all the class majors in there, some teachers in there, the principal that came down. We finish, have cake and ice cream for the kids. But when they owe them up the cake, it's a man's private part on the cake.
Speaker 12: What oh no, sir, No, suh no, suh no something. No, we have never made a mistake like that.
Speaker 6: Y'all made that mistake that I've been calling this place all damn day. Y'all haven't made this damn mistake. And somebody gonna play I got I got thirteen year old kid.
Speaker 12: No, you're gonna have to lower it down now, okay, because we can't get nothing settled if you yelling and I can't hear you.
Speaker 6: Okay, I need a lord that you should have lord that private part off that cake. That's what sir?
Speaker 12: What is your name?
Speaker 6: My name is Trevor.
Speaker 12: And now where was the cake supposed to be going?
Speaker 6: Middle school?
Speaker 12: Middle school? Now where was it delivered to?
Speaker 6: I just don't see up stairs there right there? You can't remember. That's how y'all made the damn mistake. Sir.
Speaker 12: Please just answer the question so we can get this settled.
Speaker 1: Sir.
Speaker 6: No, what is the owner there?
Speaker 12: Excuse me, I am the owner. My name is Barbaras. Now if you give me the information, I'll try to make this thing right because it couldn't have been my company. Are you absolutely sure, sir?
Speaker 6: I'm positive y'all is the ones that delivered the damn cake. Listen, I got all these thirteen year old kids in they're traumatized, and just the teachers.
Speaker 12: And okay, look at me, crazy, sir. But I need to calm down just for a minute. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 6: Wait, wait, you want me to calm down? You should have took that private.
Speaker 12: Part down off then I can understand. But I don't think it was my company, okay, because we've never made a mistake like that. Now, we're very careful with that kind of stuff in a certain hold on one, that's Claire. Do you know anything about a cake delivery at Hannah, Montana? Cake going to middle school today?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 12: Y'all did y'all make any deliveries? Okay, thanks, sir. I just talked to my driver and he's been with me about eight years, sir, and we never had a problem like this. He's never delivered a cake over there, sir.
Speaker 6: Are you sure it was my cousin? Damn show this place, lady.
Speaker 12: It's this for your driver a line you know, you know, mistakes can be made, but I can.
Speaker 6: Make mistakes like that, but you got a man's private part and in front of a bunch of thirteen year old kids out of Tuna.
Speaker 12: I can understand. I would be upset too. I have children too, so I can understand what you're trying to say. But so what I'm trying to tell you is this is not my company you're talking about. We wouldn't have done anything like that. I've been in business for thirteen years.
Speaker 6: What is your name?
Speaker 12: My name is Barbara.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you're the one behind all of this on this damn cake supposed to behind on Montana and wind up being a man's private party on the cake.
Speaker 12: So come on, just to stop and think about it. Deliver school and a duk cake to a school? Now, I understand you.
Speaker 6: Upset, lady? Do you want to say what has happened at my daughter's school?
Speaker 12: And I apologize for it, sir, But I don't believe that you ordered the cake for my company? Okay. As a matter of fact, we make cakes on Friday, sir. Wasn't no cake delivered today?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 12: Is a Tuesday, And.
Speaker 6: What the hell I mean it's a Ain't nobody eating cake on Toesday?
Speaker 3: Sir.
Speaker 12: I have told you that that couldn't have happened here at my company.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 12: Okay, now I'll be happy to make a cake for you, sir, and to send it to your daughter. But sir, it wasn't my company that.
Speaker 6: No more damn cake. Let me tell you something. Let me tell you what I'm finished to do. Lady. I'm finna call my lawyer. I'm finna get with the police, and I'm coming over there to shut that down. You won't sell a cupcake when I get through with you, all, sir.
Speaker 12: You know what, man, You're gonna go to fun. Let me tell you something. This is my business that I haven't worked for thirteen years to bill. You ain't gonna come up here and do it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna shut that. Damn you come off in the side.
Speaker 12: Your mammy won't even know who you are. You need to get off my pon with this. That's something in the first place, sir. I dare you call me with that? And what the is your name?
Speaker 6: I already told you my name is treubor whatever.
Speaker 12: Bring your it's up here and I got something for you. Bring your and the police. Do you think I'm gonna let them go? Plea? You come jeopardize my business. I've been in business too low. I know what I'm doing now. I don't know who you call, but it will show not my company. Do you understand me?
Speaker 6: I understand everything you saying, and I understand when I get over there, I'm gonna shut it down, me and the police.
Speaker 12: You won't come out here and get your step down and you're gonna have a God I'm crying over here now, I'm chalking. What't my company?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 12: Get off my phone, you and me.
Speaker 6: I got one more thing I need to say that a lady it's.
Speaker 12: Saying to tell me talking about shutting down my company.
Speaker 6: Yes, I got one more thing. As you listening to me.
Speaker 12: I ain't listen what you got to say to me.
Speaker 6: This is left you till me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriends.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, Oh oh yes, i gotta get off this phone. Oh my god. I'm a killer. I'm anna killer my hello.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 12: Please come. I'm not on the radio.
Speaker 6: Noie, you ain't on the radio now, but you're gonna be on there in the morning.
Speaker 12: Oh lord, No, no, my preaching. Everybody else gonna be on it. Oh my god, I'm gonna kill it. I'm gonna kill it. I'm gonna get me a cake and go to her job. No I oh lord, y'all gonna get somebody stop playing like that. You know, she's gonna have to look out every day. She ain't gonna never where it's coming from. I'm gonna be like the thief in the night on her.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna ask you one more thing. What is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the last.
Speaker 12: Steve Hart and Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Y'all, what can you make it? Can you make a socca to cake.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I can make a soccer Tell your cake better. Hope it ain't got a gun in it. Y'all gonna muk around getting around. That's what somebody like that their business?
Speaker 1: Then hands down.
Speaker 5: THIRTI five qualified stupidity and ignorant at the same time.
Speaker 2: You can't. It's hard to get somebody with that combination. Somewhere. I did you that's all you.
Speaker 5: Want to say that you don't you you don't certify my stupidity?
Speaker 3: Do you certified? I mean, Tommy, let's face it, stupid. I mean, once you're stupid, what what you need to superlative for? You don't see the greatness? But stop wanting to be super stupid. Stop wanting to be extra califragilistic stupid.
Speaker 5: That's just that. But that's where I resigne. And that's the part. You don't yes.
Speaker 2: To this show this year?
Speaker 5: Boy, No, I can't be saying no stuff like that and Miss Oprah listening you.
Speaker 2: Think I'm stupid?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Did you just say, Miss Oprah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Better just take your hat off and twist it in your doings and say, brain your hat out?
Speaker 2: Why are you talking? Shore hopes? Miss Oprah? Don't. Here's no talk like this.
Speaker 5: You'll if if miss listen good morning.
Speaker 2: Posted to be on all the old networking disrespect, it's respect, it's respect.
Speaker 5: They know how I man this weekend Friday respect, it's shut up Friday Saturdays respect on Miss Opraher Friday Saturday, funny Bone. They know, Ohio, Okay, thank you, thank you, Good morning to you, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Tommy coming up next.
Speaker 5: Money man, I ain't nobody talking to him. We'd be talking to them fairly. Few folks. I don't get into business when he's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I talk to you fairly. Few people do.
Speaker 1: I stay or move on to number five. That's the subject of.
Speaker 2: Today Strawberry Show. You know how I talk to these people?
Speaker 10: Coming up next, right after you're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for Today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 10: And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve BARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We could be reading your.
Speaker 10: Letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here it is go baby letta.
Speaker 10: Thank you nephew. Subject Do I stay or move on? To number five? Dear Stephen Shirley. I'm fifty four years old and I'm married to my third husband. I have a tendency to get bored in relationships, so I was really trying to make my marriage work. I get hit on by men at least three times a week, and I always have to flash my diamond ring, so men, no, I'm taken. I guess it's my cute dimples and my sweet voice. Each one of my husbands told me that it's the baby talk that drove them crazy. Whatever it is, I know I can always get a man, but my current husband is boring and he's not into explicit videos or role playing. We've only been married two years and he's already stopped flipping me around when we're intimate. I was telling my sister how plain our second and he overheard me on the phone. He went off yelling and screaming at me. He threw my past and up in my face. He said that I'm in the I'm the problem in all of my failed relationships. Because I want to stay young and do things young women do. My sisters heard everything that he said to me and told me to get out of the house to clear my head. I met her at a cafe and we had some drinks, and then in walked the man of my dreams. He had on a number five jersey, but he was not playing no games at all.
Speaker 2: That night.
Speaker 1: He had me.
Speaker 10: Twisted up all kinds of ways at his house and he made me forget about my marriage. I call him Number five and we've been messing around for like three months. He wants me to leave my husband for him. My husband never apologized for the way he talked to me, so if we break up, it won't be my fault. I feel like I should be single and just do me for a while. Should I try to make this third marriage work or move on to No?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 10: Have you ever tried to make your marriage or any of your marriages worked for that matter, Because it seems like when the bad times come, when you get bored and all that and bad times are going to come into marriage.
Speaker 1: We all know that you just you're ready to give up and just move on. You quit.
Speaker 10: That's really sad because if you're only around for the good times. You're never going to be happy, never, because that just isn't how marriage works. So here you are ready to quit yet again. I love that you don't even consider for a moment what your husband said might be true. He said, you're the problem because you want to stay young and do what young women do. Well, what's going to be different with you if you divorce husband number three and get with this guy you just met? Nothing, If you don't put any effort into it, you'll just get bored all over again. You said that you get you have a tendency to get bored in relationships. I mean, do you even love your husband? I don't even You haven't mentioned that, not one time in this whole letter. And what's gonna happen if you do leave him and go for number five, the man who had you flipped around? You know, after you met him for one night? How long will it take you to get bored with him? You can't leave a whole marriage based on a one night stand. That's never gonna work, ma'am. It's just never gonna work.
Speaker 3: Steve, I didne wrote so many notes down right here? Yeah, then they finished this up. I just I just have so many things. That's I really don't need to read this letter. But it's just nothing in this letter makes any sense at all. You're fifty four years old and marriage to my third husband. I have a tendency to get bored in relationship. So I was really trying to make my marriage work, Billy. And then right after that statement right there, all that she negates everything. Right after this, I was really trying to make my marriage work. Get hit on by men at least three times a week, and I have to flash my diamond rings. So me and no, I'm taking no. See, the reason you get hit on by men three times a week is because you.
Speaker 2: Look like that. You look like that, you draw, listen to me.
Speaker 3: Whatever you put out is what comes back to you.
Speaker 2: You put out, look at me, listen to me, see me, watch me. And that's what men do. We hunters, So we do you. We do see you, we do look at you. We do won't you? That ain't nothing new. If if all the women.
Speaker 3: Acted the way you act, they could all get hit on three times a week.
Speaker 2: But you married, though, where are you? Where you always getting hit on three times a week?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 3: Right, here we go, I guess it's my cute dimples and my sweet voice that could be part of it. That could be Each one of my husbands told me that this the baby talk that drove them crazy.
Speaker 2: That's the listening for somebody. David.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, that baby talk. Glib'm crazy, but that baby talk. Don't keep them. Don't do it, cause see how do we do all this baby talking? We gotta do some grown folks stuff. Hey, we got pity bills up in here. Hey, we need to save some money. You know, but you got you got at one point in time, you got. You gotta move on, all right? Anyway? I know I can always get a man, Yes you can, but you can't keep one. You are on husband number three at fifty four. Getting a man is one thing, Keeping them is another. Now you can make mistakes and pick the wrong man.
Speaker 2: I gotten that.
Speaker 3: But damn, all you talking about is you get bored in your relationship.
Speaker 2: All relationships hit the boring point.
Speaker 3: They all get you, all get all getting regular after while all of them do ain't.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Watch, so man, my marriage is just feel with excitement the whole time. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: There's days when you be sitting there going wild but now I want to get boring for you. You think you I can always get him in, but you can't keep oning. My current husband is boring and he's not into explicit videos of role play.
Speaker 2: No, I won't do that. Explicit videos and role.
Speaker 3: Play what you want to play? I don't want to be a pirate tonight. I don't want to wear a patch. I don't want to parent in the bedroom tonight.
Speaker 10: All right, all right, Steve, hang on, we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter subject do I stay or move on? To number five? We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's crazy Strawberry letter. The subject is do I move or do I stay? Or move on to number five?
Speaker 3: Look, lady been married three times, she's fifty four years old. She's complaining that all her relationships get boring. And you know she says that, uh, she get hit on three times a week by men. She had to flash her diamond rings so men know she taken. But see, they wouldn't know you was available if you weren't acting a certain way, then you like that, so now you wanna flash your ring. It's the way you acting this drawing. I'm telling you, you attract what you put out. That's what you're doing. Whatever it is. I know I can always get a man.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool. Most women can.
Speaker 3: He's keeping them. That's the problem. See, a lot of women can go out here. Most women can go out here and get a man today. Keeping them that's another problem. But my current husband is born. He's not into explicit videos or role player.
Speaker 2: He ain't into that. He don't like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, And we've only been married two years and now here we go and he's already stopped flipping me around when we are intimate, so he didn't already stopped flipping you around. I was telling my sister how playing our sex is. You know why he stopped flipping you around? Cause when he flip you around, he know what he gonna get. You know what, lady, you ain't all you think you are. Maybe all this flipping so where you got to have, Maybe it ain't that good. Maybe you need to work on some more stable moves, because flipping ain't your thing no more. You're fifty four, have you ever thought about why he stopped flipping. Maybe you don't flip the same no more. Most some O bios. When she get fifty four, she ain't gonna be flipped like this no more. And she a professional flipper. But I can bet you when some O bios turned fifty four, she ain't gonna be flipped like that no more.
Speaker 2: Not he it Cooma, Nacha. She ain't in the Olympics no more.
Speaker 4: Not here coming, che.
Speaker 3: Come and Chi coming Nachia. You can call him what you wanna call it, but you ain't gonna call her no damn Ja. You get all this stuff you don't know. Nobody flipped at fifty four like they used to. He overheard me on the phone. He went off yelling, screaming at me, and he threw the past in my face. He said, your problem is all your fair relationships. Because I want to stay young and do things young women do, but you can't do it no more. Young women like to get flipped, but they good at flipping. See flipping your old ass night.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 3: Flip you one time, you help go out ship you one time, then you get a Charlie has tried to flip your last week you hit your two folk against the head. Boy, Now you complain and stuff tied to flipping you. I want to stay young and do things that young women do. You fifty four, you can do some things, you just can't do them the same way. My sister heard everything he said and told me to get out the house, clear my head. I met her at a cafe and we had some drinks, and then in walked the man of my dream. He had on the number five jersey.
Speaker 2: I be damn.
Speaker 3: Reggie Bush walked in, Charles White walk in. These are all the number fives our lives. Yeah, but it was not playing no games at all that night. So you just saw him one time. Now you're at his house. He had me twisted up all kinds of ways in his house, and he made me forget about my marriage.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, just like that one night, Stale.
Speaker 2: I call him number five and we've been messing around for like three months. He wants me to leave my husband for him.
Speaker 3: My husband never apologize for the way he talked to me, so if we break up, it won't be my fault. Okay, okay, I see this coming. I see this coming. I feel like I should be single.
Speaker 2: And just do me for a while. You gonna be single. Don't worry. You ain't got to wish. Don't worry about it. That's coming.
Speaker 3: Should I try to make this third marriage work or move on the number five? I strongly suggest you move on the number five. You've been at number five house for three months now, So what you're writing us for? Should you move on? You're over that and now you're probably texting on the way to the house now. You ain't gonna be able to keep number five either, because number five gonna get tired.
Speaker 2: Of flipping you.
Speaker 3: Because relationships have to be about molding flipping, and when you get into real relationship, it turns into what the relationship is, how we have a relationship together in all things, not just flipping. Do you know you spend the most of your time in your life not having sex? Do you know that the majority of your hours will be spent not having sex?
Speaker 2: I believe that. Please undertake And lady, I got something.
Speaker 4: Tell you.
Speaker 2: Your husband's right, it's you. The problem is you and you ain't learned a damn thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, staying young is great, but at one point you have to mature because you are changing as a person. Any people that don't change as they get older. You are, You are dealing with a fool. You ain't gonna ever have nothing.
Speaker 2: You know what breaks you up? What attracts you to me? And is your baby talk? You know what make them leave? Your baby waves because you was a silly little simple like that. Say that again, that was good.
Speaker 3: You can attract them with your baby talk. Makes them leave is your baby waves, so you can keep on with your little got Hey baby, American Express, it's gonna close the card? How the one to close the Yeah, well, we gotta make a payment. Oh, on payment, I want you to flip me. Hey, hey, hey, hey, American Express on a flip too. They want to slip a check over to him. Hell yeah, you got thirty days. We gotta we gotta flip some money over there. So, lady, you're never gonna have nothing. I strongly suggest you leave this husband and go on to number five because you ain't acting like a wife no way, and to be good riddens. Maybe your man can find somebody that want to be married and treat him right. Because you ain't gonna do nothing. You ain't't never have nothing. Number five, you find me, boy, wait till number thirty two. Come through that Door, Jim Brown, O Jaysimpson.
Speaker 10: Come Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good.
Speaker 1: You can download it today.
Speaker 10: Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, it's Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: It's time now for Junior and Sports Talk. Which you got junior?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Well, coming out of Cleveland, Tristan Thompson for the Cleveland Cavalias has been suspended twenty five games for performing enhancing drugs.
Speaker 1: I mean, this boy just cheated everything. He's just cheating.
Speaker 8: I ain't never seen anybody just cheat on everything. Just women, the women, basketball, pitching pennies.
Speaker 2: He's just cheating.
Speaker 8: God, I mean, you're getting caught. You ain't good at this. Tristan, Yes, enhancing drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the game he got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 2: I beat doad these three.
Speaker 4: Relaunds a game.
Speaker 1: Four points all you got.
Speaker 2: Sure you're taking performing in hans and drug you're taking drugs?
Speaker 1: What was god?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: So he goes tell you right now, you can do cocaine to get full rebound.
Speaker 1: You don't have to have the performance on it.
Speaker 2: What you say?
Speaker 1: He he had twenty five games. Man, here's here's another man.
Speaker 8: Adrian Griffin, the head coach for the Milwaukee Bucks was fired.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Man, and this was so crazy. He had a thirty and thirteen record, and he got the record. He's second, He's second in the East. He's second in the East. He had thirty thirty or record?
Speaker 2: Who got the best record?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: I think it's Philly.
Speaker 2: They second.
Speaker 1: But the whole point of but he had thirty thirteen record.
Speaker 8: He got fired, and now they're talking to Doc Rippons Man, Doc Rivers, he in negotiating right now on back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be the head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks. They said that Griff coach.
Speaker 8: That's and you know what they said that Adrian Griffin wouldn't get along with the players the coaches. He felt like they were undermining them. And man, you know you you don't want to fight and got tired of him.
Speaker 2: That's what that is.
Speaker 3: But they were from third in defense all the way down to twenty second. But that's cause they got rid of Drew Holliday. Yeah, and replaced him with Damon. Now Dame got the Dame got game. But he ain't finna lock nobody up. He shoot, no, no, no, no, nah.
Speaker 8: You know so Doc Rivers gonna be back in there. Man, I like Doc for this issue. But you know what, he's another interesting story. Cam McCormick. Cam McCormick plays for the University of Miami and he's going back to play his ninth college football season. And I don't know how you do this, but he's going back for the ninth his ninth college football season.
Speaker 1: He damn near thirty and going back out here.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you how he did that.
Speaker 3: Though he had the same GPA I had when I left college after three years. I had eighteen credits. You need one hundred and twenty five to get a degree. I had eighteen credits after three years.
Speaker 8: But he going back out here and he played tight end. He's going back out here for his ninth un president college football season. Congratulations, Kale got it. He got his bachelor, he got his masters. So uh, I don't by the time he yeah, he gonna be able to operate on hisself.
Speaker 1: Himself. All right, Thank you, Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, Steve a man and social media does need your advice?
Speaker 4: Steve on Uh.
Speaker 10: He says his cuffing season partner wants his dog. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 10: Patrick and Steve Harvey FM writes, Uh, Steve, cuffing season is officially over. We all know it's between October and mid January. He says, I was seeing a girl and we both knew going in that it was a temporary deal. We got along great, everything was cool. She even helped me pick out a dog that I wanted. It seems that she got quite attached to him. His name is black Jack the dog. Blackjack the dog, Uh more so than me, apparently now because she spends so much time bonding with him, she thinks he's hers, even though I signed all the paperwork, I'm feeding him and he lives in my apartment with me. It's clear she's going to make a big deal about this and has even threatened legal action. Judge Steve, how is she going to sue me over my dog? Blackjack? I have no idea what she thinks her legal basis is. Can she really figure out a way to take my dog or is there something else going on here that I'm not seeing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're missing a dog. This is gonna lead to a much more damaging play for you. If you don't give her the dog, She's going to be fiel this relationship on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's some black mass.
Speaker 2: That's what this is all about. It ain't her dog. Is sher dog? You see disagreement. You y'all had this temporary agreement. She mading season. See, and I don't know what cuff and season you think in in October?
Speaker 1: He begins in October and ends in January.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I've never heard that before, but h hell, have no fury like a woman scorn. So now you're gonna just cut her off. Now, she want the damn dog. Now, if you don't give her the dog, there will be no legal action. The legal action gonna play out on social media. Wow, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Dog.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying there's no legal rights she had. He paid for the dog, he feeds the dog, the paperworkers and the dog and the dog lived with him. Because y'alls cuffing. You can't get the dog for cuffing. But she wants something for cuffing. You understand that dog. I rather cuff than have a damn dog.
Speaker 1: Ye, Well that's you. You know, people get attached to their pets, and Blackjack.
Speaker 3: Is probably Blackjack ass ain't worth it. I'm gonna just tell you that, october Ante.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a short term relationship.
Speaker 2: You going in, right, but you see you the woman goes in.
Speaker 3: Women always say that, but once they get emotionally attached, then they expected to They wanted She wanted it to turn into something else. She agreed that it was gonna be temporary, but that is't how she played it. So now she thene tied herself to the damn dog named black Jack.
Speaker 1: Black Jack. Yeah, she's catching feelings.
Speaker 2: Your frusted fooling around with black Jack.
Speaker 5: That's black Jack who he wanted to be with. Damn that because black Jack don't go with her. I don't I ask that damn dog.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right?
Speaker 10: Moving on Steve to Chris on Facebook, he says, about a year ago, my best friend was in a tough spot financially and I lent him a significant amount of money to help him out. He promised to pay me back in a few months. But it's been over year now and he hasn't mentioned it since. Every time I think about bringing it up, I worry it might ruin our friendship. Should I just forget about the money and keep the peace, or is there a way to ask for it without.
Speaker 1: Causing drama.
Speaker 3: If that money breaks up your friendship, you didn't really have a friendship. If he's your friend, you should be able to go in and say, hey, man, I know you was in a tough spot a few months. I find myself to be in a tough spot now, and if you could let me have that money back, it would really help me out, and then you'll find out whether you have a friendship or not. That's how I would do it. I say, hey, bro, I know you was in a tough spot a little time ago. You said you'd pay me back in a few months, and I just let it go. But now, Bro, I'm kind of in a tough spot myself.
Speaker 2: And forgot our loan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to ask the loan for his money back.
Speaker 3: Which I'll want to say he ain't forgot nothing. He knowed that, But he's also playing on you friendship in your kindness. Now, what you got to do is first the situation taking me for granted, all right, then and then see what kind of friend you got?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 10: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show. This story is kind of crazy. It's about some insects. You guys know what cicadas are, right, those kind of funny looking frog looking at bugs anyway, like well, their eyes are real big and they kind of bug out.
Speaker 2: So that's that's not you know what. No, I didn't say that, but I'm mery frogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're teetering on it, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Here got them my eyes on this show.
Speaker 1: I've grown into my eyes. Thank you.
Speaker 10: Billions of cicadas from two different broods are set to emerge from underground in the US this year to mate for the first time in two hundred and twenty one years.
Speaker 1: This is according to scientists.
Speaker 10: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Indiana, Iowa, Virginia, Illinois, Wisconsin, and possibly Michigan could be affected. These bugs are not harmful to humans. However, they do make a very distinct noise.
Speaker 2: You don't understay. Listen, you don't understay.
Speaker 3: If that's true what they say, Yeah, they say, lord, lord Lord. If they come, you gonna thank your ass in Egypt.
Speaker 5: They're good fishing by you, fishing bank.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'll sca it, I'll scy it, all right. Beware of the cicadas. They're coming also.
Speaker 2: Coming years and no really show about that.
Speaker 1: Coming up at thirty three minutes, we'll play around it. Would you rather right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show, it's time now for a round him?
Speaker 10: Would you rather? Would you rather do high school all over again? Or would you rather do college all over again?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: College?
Speaker 5: Uh? Huh?
Speaker 2: And I do it there exact same way I did.
Speaker 7: Changes exactly.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather always be itchy? Or would you rather always be sweaty?
Speaker 2: I can't do it, so that ain't a really good option.
Speaker 3: You want to either see if you sweaty, you're gonna look like you stink, and if you itch you scratch.
Speaker 2: It like you stink the same. But which one would you rather?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 2: She is sherw I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with sweaty and that is yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sweat you just stand and digging on yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah you sweating? Okay.
Speaker 10: Would you rather be rich and famous with a sixty chance of not making it to your eighty or be poor but live a long and healthy life and die at one hundred and five?
Speaker 2: And man, no, no rich headed day rich at one hundred and five? God no, I don't want you, no, see just giggs.
Speaker 10: Would you rather be rich and famous with a sixty percent chance of not making it to your eighties or be poor but live a long and healthy life and die at one hundred and five.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 6: For I did?
Speaker 2: Did I right now? At sixty eight? If I'm I'm dead again? Really?
Speaker 3: You know what though, see because the knowing what I know though, even if you took everything from me right now, I know how.
Speaker 2: To go get back to it, roll back as quicker as it'll be, way quicker now I know how to do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Last one?
Speaker 10: Would you rather divorce your spouse who you caught cheating or cheat on them to get even?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the boat. You gonna do.
Speaker 1: An option.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the bors and.
Speaker 3: Get here as a whole lot of getting in that same week, we getting the boys and I'm getting either.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do all that this week. By Friday, they don't call day no day.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, thank you. That's today.
Speaker 2: I ain't scared no divorce, you can't.
Speaker 10: Was the last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Morning show?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Guys, here we are, last break of the day on this Thursday.
Speaker 4: What to die?
Speaker 2: You want to die? Hi?
Speaker 1: Edit to the weekend? Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 8: Man, cause you know we talk about you know, I ain't from the country, nothing like that, but you know all the picatas that's gonna come out. You know we've talking about that. Yeah, billions and man, you know you got a ranch. How you gonna deal with that?
Speaker 2: You're gonna spread the whole round? Hell, it's gonna be a lot. Is you gonna story? The story is.
Speaker 3: These billions of cicada flies, this coming spray spray sixteen hundred acres.
Speaker 2: You call me, Oh wow, let me with that? What stores I'm gonna go to and buy that much? Raid?
Speaker 3: Come many cans a damn raid and black flag. I'm gonna have to come out of them stores with hoofend to walk the ass around sixteen hundred acres and start spraying every time you hear, Oh they over there, Oh they're.
Speaker 2: Behind me, Oh they're right here. Hey, Junior, come on day Jr.
Speaker 3: You know how many people I kill if I try to spray sixteen hundred here?
Speaker 1: Your wow?
Speaker 2: I bet you buy it.
Speaker 3: I bet you buy themorrow night. I'm gonna cut all that out over here. You're not junior, junior?
Speaker 2: Your junior? Where did you grow up in the sit in Houston? I never know whatto.
Speaker 4: You ain't never know what what.
Speaker 1: I ain't never know what an acre was. We ain't never had it.
Speaker 8: We was on the corner street, he said, casan know we can handle cicado out You was like a lot forty.
Speaker 2: Two some thousand square feet? Is an acre?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell boy, we didn't have no Look that up?
Speaker 3: Somebody how much an acres? How many square feet it was taking forty he's prior biz how.
Speaker 2: Many square an acre? I don't know the exact number. I'm gonna tell you riting now.
Speaker 1: Damn, but I ain't know. I ain't know if you had sixteen hundred of them, that's a lot of acres.
Speaker 3: Three thousand, five hundred and sixty square feet. So I knew it was something like that. Forty two eight thousand, that's one acre, and you got how many acres?
Speaker 2: Sixteen own a town?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Sixteen hundred acres?
Speaker 12: What is that?
Speaker 3: That's that God I served? That's that Come Jesus and living God, did I serve?
Speaker 1: Give him all the preyse boy?
Speaker 3: You can't, hey man, let me tell you a story about acres, students. What made me started wrowing acres is when I was homeless, and this is my clothesing remarks too. When I was homeless and I used to fish, I would stop and I would see a nice pond.
Speaker 2: I'd get out and I start fishing.
Speaker 3: I had a lead line where if I could catch more than one or two bass, I'd put him on the lead line and stick it down in there. Had a chain up where I could catch fishing hook him up, and sometimes I'd be pulling them off the water and the owner would come by and say, hey, hey, hey, you can I ain't allowed to fish around here, And I said, okay, sorry, sir, and I take them out, and he say hey and put them fish back, and by law I was wrong, so I'd have to take the fish off the hook. I'd get in my car sometime and tears was running down my face. I said, man, I was hungry. This dude don't even know. There wasn't no need explaining that. So I told God, I said, God, I want to first thing I'm gonna do. When I'm gonna get me some money, I'm gonna buy me some land. So I just started doing a little research. And back then it was about six billion people in the world when I was out there struggling, forty six billion people, and I.
Speaker 2: Read a thing.
Speaker 3: I looked it up that on this earth, Earth has over thirty six billion acres of land.
Speaker 2: This is a true story. I cannot make this up.
Speaker 3: And at the time, it was about six billion people, back when I first got enough money to buy some land. So I figured, I figured, if it's six billion people and there's a little over thirty six billion acres of land on Earth.
Speaker 2: Each, if each person should have six acres.
Speaker 3: Because it's six billion people had six acres, that would be thirty six billion acres.
Speaker 2: So I asked God to give me my six.
Speaker 3: The very first time I went to buy some land, I was standing on some land in Texas.
Speaker 2: The very first land I saw I wanted to buy.
Speaker 3: It had a lake at the foot of it, which meant I could fish on my lake catch fishing. Couldn't nobody put me off? That was my whole ambition in life. So I was just about to buy it, and I asked the man that was selling it to me. I said, man, how much is this piece of land right here? And he was selling it for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. He said that's six acres. I said, Lord, have mercy, that's the exact number I had asked God for.
Speaker 2: I told the man.
Speaker 3: I said, well, I don't have two hundred and fifty thousand, but tomorrow, if you let me bring you twenty five thousand dollars, and in six months, I'll pay you the rest. And if I don't, we draw up a contract where you can get your back and keep the money. He said, I take that deal. I was getting ready to leave. A man came along and said, I heard you about to buy this land over here. I want to show you something. So he took me to my ranch that I owned in Texas. He said, let me show you this piece of land.
Speaker 2: He showed it to me.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, had two lakes on it. I said, how much is this, sir? I can't afford this? He said, I sell it to you for the same thing you was gonna buy that six acres for. I said, how many acres? He said, it's sixteen the first piece of land I ever bought. God gave me sixteen acres for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Let's keep the car. I now own sixteen hundred acres. That's the God. Want to do it.
Speaker 3: Exceedingly and abundantly over all you can think, are asked. That's the God I serve. I'm a living witness of how powerful, good and good God is, so when they talking about me, I could care less. I served the true and living God. Y'all can miss me with all that that's in my closing remarks today. Hope you didn't take it as bragg and I was willing for all.
Speaker 10: Steve Harvey contest. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show