Speaker 1: To with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamorra Judge.
Speaker 2: All Right, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and Pod with Myself Camp. And we are very excited because not only do we have Emily Simpson here, we have Cynthia Bailey and.
Speaker 3: The finest girl is in reality TV. But here's the thing we actually know what ag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that you're.
Speaker 2: Going on no, but I think this is a pivotal podcast because soon Cynthia will be recapping Orange County with me, and you need to kind of grill them a little bit, not about what we're going to see on the show that they can't share with us, but anything that you thought about last year that you you may have said.
Speaker 4: Or don't break out you are one half whole moment and and I.
Speaker 1: One that really really triggered me. Okay, there was it was only one. The other stuff.
Speaker 4: I thought you just understood the assignment so bad.
Speaker 1: The napkin thing wore me out.
Speaker 4: That's just coming from someone who's been in the position where something like that could escalate to a bigger thing.
Speaker 5: Well, there was a chop, okay, But here's the thing.
Speaker 6: The culprit of the napkin. It wasn't going to escalate because she wasn't going to do anything back. If she threw a napkin in my face, it would have been.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Was you giving her a little kick the way that Cynthia gave Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, way you got to bring up old stuffs. I was protecting my space and I just would want to go on the record to say that I am immediate.
Speaker 1: I immediately felt horrible. Yeah, okay, like you immediately.
Speaker 5: When you get so frustrated that you can't use your big girl, but I gotta kicks.
Speaker 4: I literally could not risk. I almost was like, can you just come over and kick me back?
Speaker 5: She came after my marriage, you can after my marriage and my kids like that?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I have a question I have coming after her relationship at the same time, maybe.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, why okay?
Speaker 6: But when you when you have legitimate concerns about someone's relationship, I think that's okay. But when someone has a solid marriage and you come after that, and that's when you get pissed. Like if you're gonna come after me and Shane, I'm gonna get pissed.
Speaker 5: But did you how frustrated I was when she basically said like I think she was insinuated I had the hots for him. I mean I couldn't. I was either punching the throat or throw a napkin.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, listen, if you're not turned on by those coats that Ryan wears, then I don't know.
Speaker 1: I still want one.
Speaker 4: By the way, No, No, the thing with you, Tam, Like, I get it, it's a show. You guys have to bring up the obvious things that are going on. Well, okay, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: I can respect that.
Speaker 4: It just was a point where I felt like you just needed to let it go, and you just wouldn't let it go.
Speaker 5: But what you did not see is I'm not the one that brought all that up. There was a bunch of people that brought that up, and we're pulling it out and I'm like, I was frustrated because I thought we were done.
Speaker 4: With it because I didn't really see that many other people.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I was not the one that brought it up at the table. I thought that me and Jen had put all this behind us, and then I think Gina was the one maybe throughout the it's really sim and then and then whatever it is, what it is.
Speaker 6: Or she was making references to you, like saying that Ryan was hot, or you wanted to take his shirt off, or that just like something like that.
Speaker 4: It's a hot person because I actually ever thought he was that hot, Like I mean, you guys made it seem like that guy was like like everybody in Orange County.
Speaker 1: One way.
Speaker 5: I will tell you when he's okay, he came to our gym, he would always wear a hat, okay, and so it covered.
Speaker 2: The I can say that any man and a hat and sunglasses can appear hot because.
Speaker 1: Everything's covered up. You can't actually mean you can't actually.
Speaker 5: Hoses on to we all are.
Speaker 3: The other night we were at No.
Speaker 5: But I will say I don't think he's an I don't think he's an ugly man.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No no, not a bad looking guy. He's just not as hot as no.
Speaker 5: He would come to the gym, and he works he's a he works out hard, and I appreciate somebody that puts out much time and effort into their body. And you know, he he was charming actually when he came to our him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I thought I actually like this personality, like the kind Yeah, I thought it was very likable.
Speaker 3: Let's put you on the spot.
Speaker 1: Great, let's do it.
Speaker 2: If you had to pick one husband from lis of Orange County boy.
Speaker 3: To have a tryst with, who would it be?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: And don't act like you're above this because we know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, all right, I'm just gonna go with the one. Her name is Is it Shannon Bador? Is that the one that's married to the plastic surgeon guy.
Speaker 1: Shes Orange County? Okay, I know it's so much trouble.
Speaker 4: I guess I know it's the rich one with him, and that's like with there's a reason for him.
Speaker 3: What's the reason?
Speaker 1: Well, I can get off free work.
Speaker 4: I'm getting older, I'm about to celebrate my fifty.
Speaker 6: He's a really he's like a nice guy.
Speaker 4: He's a very nice He seems like he completely loves his wife.
Speaker 1: Agree.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I feel like I mean, I've gone through two marriages and two divorces and I can make it work with a guy like him.
Speaker 1: Hates he hates you. Oh I hope nobody can really hate you.
Speaker 2: I know, for our husbands to stay married, does they must really love us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Heather seems like she has a great life. I would love to And you know, funny is Hilary funny.
Speaker 2: I wish they didn't dislike me so much so that I could get to know them.
Speaker 5: Well, I think you were an apology. I. Oh, she was at Bravokan and she had a few too many and she I don't even know if you remember.
Speaker 3: This, but when she made I'm sorry, Oh, she.
Speaker 5: Just doubled down with the Instagram story.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm going to back up here.
Speaker 2: The reason why I started with Heather du Brow was because I was having your back. Oh remember when you guys were having all of your issues, but you guys were fine at that moment.
Speaker 1: It's always Sammer's fault.
Speaker 3: Always.
Speaker 5: I just say, you just just I'm sorry for being so hard on you.
Speaker 3: Are you going to go and apologize to all?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At Bravo con, I said, let's squash the beef right now, let's be done with it, and she said sure, and then she changed her mind.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're not going to be talking about Heather to bro on my dime.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I already made Tamra hundred dollars bet that.
Speaker 3: I bet by the end of this season they're going to have a fight. No, I don't think so. I totally disagree with that. I know I don't pay on my bets.
Speaker 5: But she's the same girl that just said, do you think you and Gina are going to be at odds at the end of the season.
Speaker 3: I did know with me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't say do you think you're gonna be at odds?
Speaker 2: I said do you think there's ever anything that she could do to ever?
Speaker 1: Put?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: I feel like I have friendships that I was on and I was on the show for less than all of you guys.
Speaker 5: So when is Kyle going to stop talking to you?
Speaker 1: That's my point.
Speaker 2: I don't think there ever will be that point, because I don't think I will ever cross that line with her when I crossed that line.
Speaker 5: If you worked with her on the show, do you think you would cross that line?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Never see.
Speaker 6: I agree with that because I feel like you have to. I feel like I'm the kind of person who actually wants to be friends with people, and I want to have real friendships.
Speaker 3: And if you want to have a real friendship, you.
Speaker 1: Have to draw a line.
Speaker 6: So if Gina said to me, as a friend, I want to tell you something. I need your advice, but please don't ever bring this up on the show. I would never do it.
Speaker 1: I agree, never.
Speaker 6: Ground and I would get fired over it because at the end of the day, my personal integrity is worth more than the show.
Speaker 2: But the fake friendships where they say that they're close with you, but then once the show ends they never make any effort to ever talk to you again. They don't know your personal life, they don't know your kids. Then it's like, okay, yeah, I probably could easily go that friendship under the bus because I don't think it's an authentic friendship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I agree with it. I mean be clear, like when you're on a show with six different women. I mean, I've been off Atlanta for two years now. Obviously I saw all of those ladies a lot more when I work with them, because I only teve years. It feels like it feels like ten people like are you ready to come back?
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, you coming back? I just left. Do you know anything about.
Speaker 5: What's going and you can't say, but do you know anything that's going on with casting right now?
Speaker 1: I do not know what's going on with There's.
Speaker 2: We heard that Drew so and so who was the third person and Courtney were all budded. She was.
Speaker 4: I don't know, to be honest with you, but I don't think that that is entirely true. I don't think they've made a decision in my opinion, Well, how long ago they.
Speaker 3: Film the reunion? Normally they give contracts right after the reunion.
Speaker 1: Having a shakeup me.
Speaker 3: She hasn't heard anything.
Speaker 1: That's what everyone's telling me to the few people that I've talked to.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's a chance for Needi to ever come back?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean I think want to come back.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think.
Speaker 1: That in my heart of hearts.
Speaker 4: And we just reconnected and Dubai and well Abbi Dabby and that was great because like, no matter what, like that was a real friendship for a really long time. The will always be there for her and I have zero interest in just being enemies with Lakes, you know what I'm saying, especially because we were really really good friends. And I mean we're not even on the show. I'm not on the show. She's not on the show. So it's like, okay, so what what are we over here griping about? I felt like she was always great on the show. I came on the show my third season, season three on the show as Nini's friend, so I saw how she helped shape that show in so many ways. But I do believe as someone who's not on the show anymore, you know, I love when people kind of go in and out because sometimes you just need a break.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what I'm saying, you're a floating housewife at this point. You were on Let's just break it down. We saw you on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: Question fo a floating housewife. I was a consistent housewife Looly as a friend. I never floated.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I'm talking about currently. We saw you're not on permanent on any housewife show. Well, you come on Orange County with us.
Speaker 1: I would love to go. You guys are always on both.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm thinking, as they traveling nurses, try not should be a position for certain iconic housewives that just show up to different parties and different franchises. Yeah, that's all I'm saying, just to make it, just make an appearance.
Speaker 4: It is so much fun for me after being on eleven, being on Atlanta for eleven years, to just kind of pop in and out. I mean, I feel like a certain sisterhood to all of you guys. Even this is my first time even meeting you, and I was like, I fell in love with you just from recapping with Teddy, But I've never really hung out with you before. Tamra, I'll only kind of wash you from as far as Bravo con but I feel like you guys are people. So yes, I love the idea of just being able to organically and authentically dentively be in a space with you guys.
Speaker 1: It's just real.
Speaker 4: So if I'm hanging out in Orange County and you guys are filming, sure I'll go on the.
Speaker 6: Boat d talk about the boat right pressure, no pressure, have fun.
Speaker 2: And before we get into our plastic surgery conversation, I.
Speaker 3: Do need to ask one additional thing.
Speaker 2: Oh God, do you think when it comes to housewive shows and when they're doing well or when they're not doing well, do you think that much heat really falls on the showrunner or it happens because of the relationships with the women.
Speaker 4: I think the show is all about, at the end of the day, the relationship with the women. After again, eleven years, I've seen showrunners come and go, and I've seen us have amazing seasons with a show a showrunner who wasn't there great, they just let us do what we do, which I think is the best way to let it go.
Speaker 5: Have you not over sh yes, and you felt like the show still and.
Speaker 1: We still did right because we had a great cast. Well I think that and we had great stories. Yeah, great friends.
Speaker 5: But I kind of feel like it's it's everything. I feel like this is the majority everybody that's working on it's the talent, it's a production company, it's a showrunner.
Speaker 4: Cast, a great show runner.
Speaker 1: If you have a bad cast.
Speaker 5: But what I have learned in my fourteen years of filming Housewives, we only have a show runner for two years and it's somebody new.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't like blaming production and showrunners for a bad season personally, because, like I said, I've seen us have you know production that you know they were okay and an okay showrunner still have a banging ass season.
Speaker 3: Well, how was Carlos King?
Speaker 1: Amazing? Amazing, amazing? So why do you like, can we just call him? I know it's called Carlos. Oh, I'm gonna call Okay, let's call Carlos. He just asked us to do his life and you can ask.
Speaker 4: Him why did it stop? Because I don't know what stopped. I just know that he was a great showrunner. He was Carlos was a sure runner. When I first know it.
Speaker 1: Was the second season that I came on. I can't remember.
Speaker 6: But how many different showrunners have you had in fourteen years?
Speaker 5: On every two years there's a new one.
Speaker 6: So you've had seven different ones? Yeah, at least, I mean I've had three different show runners.
Speaker 4: But just for the record, though, before we go into the call both tox and fillers, I have not completely closed the door to housewives. Like my answer is always going to be just not right now. And that's just the honest truth. Like I did it for a long time, and I am one hundred percent focused on my acting career and I just have a lot of other stuff going on, and I love that I can still get to, you know, popping in that one.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, I'm going to do watch what Happens Live like in two weeks for like a show going on script. I still see everybody all the time.
Speaker 3: Who do you think that of the current cast that you're closest with?
Speaker 4: Oh that's you know what when you brought that up about like, once you leave a show, who you are still going to be friends with, who will still take your call or whatever. I actually wondered about that, like, once I start working with these ladies, I was like, Okay, now I'm going to see who really really is my friend friend and I have to say that everyone of those ladies on the cast all and you like the moment I hit down in Atlanta, I'm getting texts like, hey, are you in Atlanta, Let's go for drinks, let's go for dinner, and it's all off camera, and I just.
Speaker 1: Because need you back? No no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 3: In the room right now.
Speaker 5: I have Cynthia Bailey, I have Emily Simpson, and I have Teddy Joe right there.
Speaker 2: Carlos down, hold on, you have to put in.
Speaker 1: I feel like your phone is dirty.
Speaker 2: You need to say, Carlos, all right, talk loudly and don't move around.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you hear uside?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can hear you.
Speaker 2: We just had a quick question because we were just talking about how important showrunners are for these Real Housewives shows. If you can still have a good show without a good show runner, blah, blah blah, and and Cynthia said, yes, you can still have a good show if you have a great cast.
Speaker 3: However, Carlos King was the best of.
Speaker 4: The best, the King, but nobody did it better.
Speaker 1: But it's so sure that Carlos.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm always going to give you your flowers, and I always appreciate when you give them back.
Speaker 2: Okay, but my question for you is why did you leave Atlanta?
Speaker 7: Oh? Simply put two reasons. One, I was there for like eight nine years, and I felt like I've done everything I could with that show, and Cynthia can attest to that.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 7: And I wanted to like expand and start my own production company. So I moved to Los Angeles afterwards because I felt that there's nothing more I could do and I had to move on.
Speaker 2: Do you miss it, like when you see it struggling like this past season, Jesus, Like when you see that happening, you're like, say that you're in a safe space, just us and our million closest friends.
Speaker 7: I know, I know the number one podcast or a TV film, Go ahead, sister.
Speaker 2: But do you when you watch it, are you like shit? If that was me, I would do blah blah blah. And my last question for you is what would you do right now to save Atlanta.
Speaker 7: Well, I think they would have to bring a brink truck for that answer, so I can't give that away for a free but I will say this as Cynthia I wanted to agree with me. When I look at Atlanta, it's easy to fix. And that's and that's the crazy part. When I look at it, I think it's so simple, authentic friendships.
Speaker 1: Who are you gonna fire? Well, you know when they ask.
Speaker 7: Me these questions from Patty Honey to me, to me, to me, to me to me, there's too many politics involved, and that's that's the issue.
Speaker 4: Well, when they asked me that question, Carlos, I said that because I don't like what's happening now with everything being the fault of the showrunner or production, Like, I don't like it falling and the blame going to them entirely, because I don't think that's necessarily true.
Speaker 1: When you were show.
Speaker 4: Running Atlanta for many, many years, which was amazing, amazing, no matter what was going on, the cast was what.
Speaker 1: Really helped keep that show together.
Speaker 4: If you had the right cast, no matter what was going on, we had a good show, true or not true.
Speaker 7: I will always say this, it's a collaborative effort, right, I say, I agree.
Speaker 4: But Carlos, you can have a great production team and a great showrunner. If you don't have the right cast, you're not going to have a good show.
Speaker 7: So I left to do another show because I was figed in my production company. I was bad to come back season eight to fix it because the showrunner who they hired just wasn't doing a good job. And Cynthia knows this. When I came back, we foilnd Cynthia's party, and that's when Chara almost threw a drink at Kenya. Because at the end of the day, it's a collaborative effort. So here I am. I'm inheriting the cast already, but nothing was happening. When I came in.
Speaker 2: Everything started to happen because they had a relationship with you and they trust you.
Speaker 3: But my last question is if you had.
Speaker 2: To boot to and bring two new people in, who would it be.
Speaker 3: It could be past people.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna say boots.
Speaker 2: Fine, let's not say boot Let's say demote them to friends.
Speaker 3: Let's just say fire.
Speaker 7: I'll say this, I'll say this. I'll say this. I'll say this. I'll say this. The only thing I will say is the best cast in the world. In the world was.
Speaker 1: Season six And you're gonna say that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So season six was Cynthia, charae Nini Portia, Sedra can Kenya Phaedra Am I missing anymore the best and.
Speaker 4: I think Marlo's was that was that? It Carlos Yeah, and Marlow is a friend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, was perfect.
Speaker 5: Oh hold on, hold on, Carlos, hold on, hold on, we have her right now, we have get in here.
Speaker 1: Sit your ass down. You get over her.
Speaker 5: Ji k we have one of the biggest housewife producer.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 1: Sit down.
Speaker 3: Oh you're in the hot seat right now.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get to like warm up.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 1: Oh this guy?
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is Carlos can Hi, Carlos.
Speaker 3: I love you, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: Happy to answer that I didn't been against anyone. I'm going off my personal experience coming on the show with this woman thinking that she wanted to be my friend. First week of filming, she starts going around to each of the women. She starts talking about me, saying, my marriage is fake. Thank you. It's arranged that I'm a fraud, that I'm in the fucking organized crime, that I launder money, that my businesses are fake, that I'm bankrupt and broke. So all these things in week one of filming, all behind my back, all on camera, saying she doesn't like me. So now all this comes back to me. So the reunion is my opportunity to call her out, hold her accountable for saying all these things. I'm a loyal friend, and I came to the show to be myself, which is be loyal. She did a lot of damage to me personally, saying that my husband's basically like deceptive, leading two lives, and that my marriage is arranged. So I'm not banning against any one. I'm speaking on my personal experience. Don't worry. We're gonna change your mind by the end of this weekend. Oh god, what do you guys gonna do? You're gonna have to buy me. Would you admit? Would you admit?
Speaker 7: Would you admit that she brought eyeballs to the show courtesy of the dynamic?
Speaker 8: Okay, I can admit that one season for entertainment purposes and shock value, she has now lost trust of all the viewers. She well ninety nine point nine percent. She has lost trust of all the ladies. So next season, when she comes back and says, hey, Carlos, I heard your boyfriend is bending over some other guy in his office. Are you gonna look at her and say to you? Who's gonna believe a word? She says, right, who's gonna believe anything she says about the cast? Anything she says? She's She's lied. She's been exposed for being a liar and a trolled. She has zero credibility. How do you come back? How do you have another redo? It's over? In my opinion, Yes, has the.
Speaker 7: Ability line on producers and they gave.
Speaker 8: Her the black eye? Okay, okay, do you want are you do you want to ask you a question? Do you want me to?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah? Why is it? Why are you ladies upset with Monica not saying you shouldn't be, but you don't have that same any different to me had They're more dangerous because the production had to do an investigation due to Heather lying on production saying they could have an at the footage?
Speaker 2: Hit the footage?
Speaker 7: Could they have given her the black eye? All the while? Jen did it?
Speaker 8: Okay, go ahead? Have you ever met Jenshaw. No, okay, she is a woman that can walk in the room. She's charismatic. Everyone loves her, from the ninety year old to the librarian, to the dentist to the d.
Speaker 1: I didn't like her. I nine year olds loved jin No she no year old people she didn't.
Speaker 8: But listen, like, I have been with this woman and she's charismatic. She she had redeeming qualities right and until she pled guilty, we had to believe her right. So I have been in Heather's position at times with jen where there's a reason she was swindling people out of money. She is good at what she does. Like we were in love with a woman, you know.
Speaker 7: But Angie, this is the thing, though, Angie, I understand that. My thing is you, Colion say you don't remember.
Speaker 1: Why would you?
Speaker 7: Why would you lie and incriminate production who make minimum wage? They leave their family at home?
Speaker 8: My agent to go to Salt Lake City.
Speaker 7: Heather is Diabola calls she's a troublemaker. I'm more afraid of Heather than Monica.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, let me answer that. In my personal experience with both of them. Heather she uses her humor and she admits that she used in the wrong way, like, oh well, maybe it's production. She was scirty around the issues. She admitted she should not have said that she was terrified and we've all been everything about it.
Speaker 3: You got in jail.
Speaker 8: Jen was already on the show for three years. This is different than Monica. Okay, because Jen was already on the show for three years. The women were stuck with her. There was no getting rid of her. It was like it was like a cast member or someone you work with that you just had to figure out the best way around staying on the show with this person and dealing with them. Okay, there was a lot of let me ask a question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if she was really terrified of Jen, we all were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But why wouldn't you.
Speaker 6: Go to production and say, I'm terrified of this woman. She gave me a black eye.
Speaker 8: I think it's because she wasn't you Wait, I'm gonna say one last thing, Heather. Heather blacks out when she drinks, and I don't think she really fully knew what the hell happened. She apologized. Matthew did not.
Speaker 7: Continue with the lie. Heather is duplicit it. She continue with the lie to sell books. She's not a bad morment, she's a bad person.
Speaker 8: Okay, wait, I will say one. I will say one last thing. That Heather had regrets and apologized Monica did not right, there would have been some redemption for Monica potential.
Speaker 7: Well, I will say this, Angie. I love you. By the way I said you are comedy relief. I do call you hurricane Angie because because you're like the forecast with the wind. But I will say this. I will say this. Yes, there was once a show called The Real Housewives of Dallas. The show got canceled when somebody was gone. There was a show called The Real house Wives of oc and Emily, Yes, you can attest to this. When was gone, it wasn't great.
Speaker 6: No, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: So Angie, K.
Speaker 7: Look at me girl and your and your expensive sunglasses.
Speaker 8: This is just because I've known.
Speaker 7: All I'm going to say is this, You guys are the talk of the town, just like Danielle Style did to New Jersey. At the end of the day, you always have to do what hammer judge does you put on your producer, Hannah, You say, I may feel this way, but what is best for the show. And at the end of the day I would have done this. Bring this bitch back so we can we can get we can get at her some more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Maybe you will continue on.
Speaker 1: Left.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, don't drag me into this man.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, I know that that we got a lot. Thank you so much, Carlos King. We got a whoa and pop in another bottle. But we do have to wrap this episode. But we will bring an Angie K officially and not have Carlos King solely grill her. We will all do it. So please make sure to tune in to the next episode, where Angie will be giving us all her hot takes. But I'm also gonna put Angie up to a task.
Speaker 8: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 2: In your response, you cannot use more than twelve words.
Speaker 8: I know, I'll land the plane. I'll keep it.
Speaker 3: That's the rule. If you can do it in twelve words, we'll believe you.
Speaker 2: All right, tune in, guys, thanks for joining us.