Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and you guys know we do Hero of the Week here.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's been a really popular segment amongst the gensillennials. Jent saying that one drunk lady, but it got us thinking, how can we spin off that success?
Speaker 2: I figured it out.
Speaker 1: With our Criminal of the Week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean usually the same.
Speaker 2: Today is cow.
Speaker 1: Criminal of the Week is a seventeen year old kid in Utah who's been going around to different ATMs in his area duck taping fish to.
Speaker 2: The ATM screen.
Speaker 1: My god, he goes by the moniker the fish banned it.
Speaker 3: Okay, why how fresh are these? Take it home and fry it.
Speaker 2: I don't think wouldn't recommend it.
Speaker 1: But his tagline is live laugh, tape fish on ATMs.
Speaker 2: Okay, put that sign up in your living room.
Speaker 4: So he has a tagline it is a seventeen year old criminal. You're saying all of this is on social media.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: He's got fifty seven thousand followers actually on Instagram because he's uploading all the footage onto there, and OFFICI will say he's duct tape at least thirteen fish to thirteen different ATMs since last fall is what happens.
Speaker 4: When kids can't rebel drinking or anything with fish.
Speaker 1: He has also posted videos around the holidays where he duct tapes them to the side of parked police cruisers.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of thick the man, where are they coming from?
Speaker 4: It looks like a lake trout, So I'm guessing he.
Speaker 2: Catches them himself. For sure.
Speaker 3: It feels like it.
Speaker 1: So big congrats to the fish Bandit for being our first ever Criminal of the Week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope we make a social media feed.
Speaker 2: I hope he hits our place soon. You can't wait.
Speaker 1: Now, let's get into the shotgulling question of the day with our Criminal of the Year, Digital Jake, for stealing everybody's heart take it away our go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not easy to leave your entire life behind, destroy your belongings, change your identity, and vanish forever. Trust me. After cleaning up some of the stunts on this show, I've tried many time time. But what's the next best thing to going completely off the grid? Why? Taking a nice vacation of course.
Speaker 2: And off the grid.
Speaker 3: And just as important as getting away is figuring out your perfect destination and how do you choose the best ones. Yeah, or do like I do, Just rotate the two or three, just.
Speaker 2: Spin in the globe and let whatever your finger points.
Speaker 3: I know how we're gonna do it. We're gonna play a game where we identify the top twenty most popular VACA spots in America during another round of in America, plenty of twenty. I have a question. Hang on a second, and you guys know this sound. That's if you guess the number one answer. But today it's different. If you guess a particular place from this list, you'll get a special hint for your next guest, written on a piece of paper only for your eyes to see. Godjose, I can answer your question. Now, are some of these going to be cities?
Speaker 2: And some like actual?
Speaker 3: All of these are cities? A couple of things we drew out of a hat again, and the honors go to Jose. Yes, So, Jose, you have the first guest.
Speaker 2: I'm the teacher's pet.
Speaker 3: I asked the questions on sitting in front, and I go first.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, because of the restaurants and just the melting pot of that it is, I gotta go New York first.
Speaker 3: New York city's number one on the list, but not the Silver Saved city today I remember, so Jose, you're safe, but you don't have the Silver Save yet. We're onto Alexis. Now. Where I would killby right now is Vegas. Yeah, Las Vegas number three on.
Speaker 1: The actually, okay, to kill in vacans, so we should everybody gets one.
Speaker 3: It's Brooks turn.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna go with one of Jose's favorite spots.
Speaker 3: Honolulu, Hawaii. Brook is actually many places on the list. Okay, so that's taking away Maui number two, Hawahu number six, Hawaii the Big Island number seven, Hawaii number ten, So all of Hawaii is now off the list, said Honolu. Okay, So now it's Jeffreys turn.
Speaker 1: You know where I hear a lot of people like to go on like retreats and spa trips to like heal themselves and get away and reset is Sedona, Arizona.
Speaker 3: Sedona, Arizona's number twelve on the list of the most popular VACA spots. Everyone's done really well so far. We're gonna go back to Jose.
Speaker 1: So just like my New York answer, melting pot, lots of food if I live there, I'd love it.
Speaker 3: Los Angeles. Los Angeles did not make the vacation spot list.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Do not go back to my hometown.
Speaker 3: Jeffery's been writing a lot of negative reviews about his hometown. I didn't make the top twenty. I'm sorry. Jose's out. We're back to Alexas.
Speaker 4: Time going Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
Speaker 3: Or there are super saved city. Orlando, Florida is number fourteen on the list. And you've earned a little hint that you can use towards your next guest when it passed to you right now. Okay, wow, we're back to Brooks.
Speaker 4: Okay, ah, I'm gonna go with what my favorite spots to visit, Palm Springs.
Speaker 3: Palm Springs, it did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 2: pH dare you bunch of old people?
Speaker 3: It is not You need to go trust me. Let's go over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: I remember my family would always take me to the furniture capital of the world, Asheville, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Oh I heard, it's really cute.
Speaker 2: Actually it's really cute. Little city.
Speaker 1: We go and sit on well crafted barstool inside of giant furniture stores and just live in Ashville, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Jake Ashville, North Carolina, the home of some great wooden chairs, is number seventeen. Is well known for their ash chairs. Right, it's a Lexus's turn.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, because of my hit, I'm gonna say Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 3: Fort Lauderdale's hint. I'm not in the top twenty. I'm sorry, Alexis Jeffrey, You're the only person that didn't get one wrong. Let me go over the rest of the top twenty vacation spots. Ones that you guys missed Number four New Orleans, Louisiana. Number five it was connected to the hint was Key Westst. Florida, Forta Keys, San Diego, California. Number eight, Savannah, Georgia. Number nine, the home of bachelorette and bachelor parties. Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Oh. I also said that instead of Palm Springs.
Speaker 3: Our beloved Charleston, South Carolina, Chicago number fifteen, Branson, Missouri, Washington d See, and Austin, Texas was number twenty and.
Speaker 2: Didn't even make it for Disney.
Speaker 3: No, but that was plenty of twenty.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I got the most answers right, so I get to choose who's gonna get shocked today? And I'm gonna go with someone who can't name more than three cities in Florida, Alexis, She's gonna be shocked while singing Vacation by the go.
Speaker 4: Gos okay, vacational I ever wanted, vacation had to get away. Vacation meant to be spent all alone, vacational.
Speaker 3: What the rug Rocks would be so disappointed with?
Speaker 1: That is your shock collar question of the day. We got your phone to have coming up in just a
Speaker 4: Few minutes, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning,