Speaker 1: It is time for junior and sports talk. Junior, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Sure, I got to talk to pimpings because it's it's championship Sunday. This Sunday. I got talk because we got to.
Speaker 2: Talking pimp But he gotta make these picks come here, come here?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: I only missed one game last the only way you did last week? One game, am damn Chiefs Man. I just knew that Buffalo Bill had to be tied and losing, but I guess they they looking more and more like Cleveland than me. All right, used to lose once you got Junior.
Speaker 3: Okay, Pippa, let's talk about it. Man, Let's let's start with that right there man, the Ravens and the Chief, Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: Patrick Ravens under Chief. You know what, man, I'm gonna tell you something. This is really harm not here because it is so harm to bet against that Patrick mahone.
Speaker 2: That boy right, he two super Bowl already.
Speaker 4: No, he wanted the best I ever seen at him. Thing gots to go with my boy, A little ain't not when hell come on bout to.
Speaker 1: You can do it if you.
Speaker 3: If you try, come on, tom if Lamar Jackson loses this game, Does this hurt his legacy?
Speaker 2: Now? Hell no?
Speaker 4: Because you know where he losing to Patrick mahonne. When the Fraser lost to Holid, did it hurt his legacy?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: You got whooped by the greats. You know what I'm saying, pack y'all lose his legacy when he lost to Floyd. Hell now he lost to Floyd. You got no where it asked whom coming from? You know what I'm saying, They gotta take you. It's like when they played the Bulls. You know you lost to John. You lost to John? What your boter do? You ain't really thought you were gonna.
Speaker 2: Win, did you?
Speaker 3: It makes you know what I'm saying's coming from?
Speaker 2: Come on? You know?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Man forty nine is the Lions boy Jerry God for number one pick, and then here we go Rock Purty the last pick.
Speaker 4: I say the picks, no, no, no, see, let me tell you something. Lamar Jackson was the last quarterback selected in twenty seventeen. The last quarterback. He damned there off for two MVPs. Don't nobody care about being last? Come on, man, put it out now, Steve Detroit Lions all the way, all the hustlers, all the players, all the beautiful people, the businesses in Detroit. We just we looking for a win. Man, we get this win. We going to the super Bowl. You ain't gonna be able to stand me. Man, I'm gonna win everything out wear. Im gonna be blue. I got a blue rabbit coat.
Speaker 2: I ain't never woke.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, thank you, Juan, and I.
Speaker 4: Got some silver alligators under toes and made out of rabbit.
Speaker 1: Poulet's coming out. To the top of the hour, a wife found out that her husband is catering to another woman and she wants to pop up and introduce herself to the lady. She needs your advice, Steve. Right after this, you're listening Morning Show