Speaker 1: Welcome everybody. It's a Fantasy pros Dynasty fantasy football podcast. I'm your host, Scott Bogman. Follow me on the Twitter at Bogman Sports. I'm joined by Pat Fitzmorris follow him at fits Underscore ff on the Twitter, and today we are here to talk about dynasty wide receiver rankings in the early playoffs, offseason, whatever you want to call it here, but FITS wide receivers extremely deep with a giant class coming in, so it's becoming an arms race at wide receiver. It's not like, hey, you know, there's a couple at the top that are separating. There are some really good wide receivers in the NFL right now, and it just keeps getting deeper and deeper with this class coming in.
Speaker 2: Some terrific young veterans. Bogs and you and I were geeking out before we started recording this show on Prospect Talk, and this is one of the better wide receiver classes I think that we've seen come into the NFL in some years now. So add that to a pretty impressive collection of young talent already in place in the NFL, and it's an exciting time to invest in wide receivers, which of course a very critical position in dynasty formats.
Speaker 1: You agree, right, it's becoming an arms race, right, you have to have three good ones, and you probably need a couple good ones on the bench just in case somebody gets hurt because there are so many good ones, right, agreed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're not getting by with Rondelle Moore in your starting lineup.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly. That wide receiver three is less of a swing play and a lot of flex positions are a wide receiver now because there's so much more reliable than the running backs. But let's get into it. Let's talk about it, and remember, as as you guys know, all of our early twenty twenty four consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. From there you can navigate to the dynasty rankings. It's super simple, so if you would like to follow along, go ahead and check that out. But let's start with the s tier, the Star tier here, number one, Justin Jefferson, number two, Ceedee Lamb number three, Jamar Chase number four. I'm honor Saint Brown and FITZI, you and I actually do disagree with who the number one is. I say, right, now it's hard to not have Ceedee Lamb at the top after that impressive It was really a historic type of fantasy season that he had. But justin Jefferson, Jamar Chase and a Mona Saint Brown. I don't know if there's a really a wrong answer here. All of these guys are absolute studs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there really isn't.
Speaker 2: And Boggs like Lamb versus Jefferson to me is neck and neck. So like, I think maybe the reason why some people would give Lamb the edge for dynasty value is he has the quarterback in place right now, Dak Prescott, who's still i would say in his prime or maybe his late prime, whereas the quarterbacks situation is something the Vikings still have to puzzle out.
Speaker 1: And availability the best ability. Ceedee Lamb the only one of this group to play all seventeen games right. Ana missed one, Jefferson missed seven, Jamar miss won and played Gimpi a lot this year, So health was a little bit of a factor in it here. You know, none of these guys are facing any major injuries, but for me, Ceedee Lamb being the guy to stay on the field. Also, when we're splitting tiny hairs and saying this guy is in, this guy is out. That's another factor for me, is you know, just recent probably a little recency bias on that. I'll give that up. But great, all these guys are great, all of them belonging this tier. The question is to me, fits does anyone else belong in this tier? Because we don't have you know, five and six just spoiler alert. The next tier are Aj Brown, Tyreek Hill? Do those guys belong in this tier or is this top four really all you can put in this top tier?
Speaker 2: I think you can consider AJ Brown there because he has been, you know, a premium producer in recent years and he's only twenty six. There was some slippage in Jalen hurts passing productivity this year. That's maybe the reason I would keep him out. If Jalen Hurts had been able to replicate his twenty twenty two season in twenty twenty three, I think AJ Brown would be in this tier. But maybe that's the difference, just that I'm not feeling great about the season.
Speaker 3: Hurts had as a passer. Tyreek.
Speaker 2: The issue with him bogs He's twenty nine, and remember last off season he maybe talked about playing three more years. Well, now we've got one of those seasons behind us. There's little doubt that he is going to produce like a rock star when he plays. But if we're only getting two more seasons of that, then can we put him in this tier?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I think that. You know, first of all, Tyreek's a bit of a wildcard, right because he does He talked a lot, and I was watching our boy Trevor Sikima on PFF and they were talking about some of these contracts and stuff. I think his contract at twenty twenty five is cap numbers like fifty two million, so he is gone at least out of Miami at that point. But I don't know, you know, keeps having a bunch of kids, may have to stick in the NFL a little bit longer to put them all through college here. So I don't know if we can really trust when guys. When guys say they're going to retire at thirty, yeah, no, okay, you say that, And that is a smart play. And I think my ranking is more I am taking him at his word a little bit on that, because if I thought he's gonna play four or five more years, I would absolutely have him in this year, I probably have him second or third, to be honest with you. So it's just he is tougher to rank because of the things that he has said, and he is the older gentleman of this next group, which speaking of, let's just go ahead and head down to it here, Fitzy, the eight tier five through ten would be A J. Brown ty f five, Tyreek Hill at six, Garrett Wilson at seven, Pukinnaku had eight, chrys Olave at nine, and Jalen Wattle at ten. Ericson had Tyreek Low at twenty one. Debro, Yeah, Debro had him at twenty one, not Rickson. Erickson had him at nine. Is is that too far down the list for Debro?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It is.
Speaker 2: I mean even if even if like he took a blood oath to only play two more years, I would have him ranked higher than number twenty one, and Bogs like, I'm more the long range guy in Dynasty and you're more the short window guy. But man, the short window. If it is in fact a short window for Tyreek Hill, it's a pretty glorious two years that you're gonna get from him.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's talking points him and Ceedee Lamb are the only ones over three hundred points at the position. So uh yeah, I mean absolutely, I think for sure he is. He's at least the top ten guy because of the difference that he makes. So, Deebro, you've been called out. We still love you, but your ranking on Tyreek is wrong. Is there anyone here that you think is not getting enough respect or anyone that is Pooka getting too much respect? I guess I'll ask that you have him at eight. You're actually the second highest ranker on him out of the group of the four of us. Debro's eight or six, excuse me, I am nine, and Ericson is twelve, So we all have him as a wide receiver one here. He did have an extensive injury history in college, though are we I don't know. The year was so good and even in the playoffs he set the playoff rookie record for receiving yards. We've seen nothing but excellent. So I'm not trying to sit here in poke holes. But are we giving a little bit too much to Pooka too quickly? Or no? He set records. This is where he belongs.
Speaker 2: Because of the elite company he is in. And when we're talking about the rookie productivity he has. We're comparing him to guys like Justin Jefferson and Randy Moss, and because he's in that company, I think he has to be in the top ten. And I know he did have kind of an alarming injury history in college, but the fact that he made it through an entire seventeen game NFL season, didn't have any injury issues and had a massive reception total and target share, I think based on that, we should probably be injury agnostic with him moving forward and not thinking he's any sort of extraordinary injury risks. So for me, Boggs, this tier is pretty spot on. I mean, these guys are five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten in our ECR, and I've got these guys five through ten in my own rankings, so I think it's inaccurate tier.
Speaker 1: I know that you have started rookie rankings and putting them in here. Any rookies in this tier this high, I mean, I don't we can't put them up in the tippy top the top four yet, but can you put him in the top ten? And he of these Marvin Harrison, maybe Milik Neighbors. Do you think this is about where they.
Speaker 3: Would go, I'll put Marvin Harrison in the S tier.
Speaker 1: Oh, put him in the top four, so it would be five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he and I think i'd put him ahead of Amanra so he is at least wide receiver four for me overall in rookie dynasty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is an absolute stud. I think i'd put him at five though I think I just because we haven't seen him in the NFL, that's all. You know, He's going to be a stud. He absolutely is. So but I think I would put him at five. But you know, we'll see when what we end up with.
Speaker 2: Would you put any of the other rookies in this tier, like either Milik.
Speaker 1: Neighbors in here? Absolutely? Yeah. Rome would be close, but I don't I don't know if I could get I don't know if I could get him ahead of like Waddle and Olave and those guys. So, but I would definitely put Malik in this tier. Malik is a difference maker for sure. I think Rome is too. But Rome had a lot of help, so I just want to see him do it. I mean, you know, obviously Lsu was great, Daniels was awesome, yet Brian Thomas as well, so it was helped from Malik as well, but I just think between those two guys, I'm siding with Malik. Before we moved down here, I got to tell you guys about the perfect Draft. Back to the tiers in a second. Let me ask you something. Can you draft the perfect twenty twenty three team? Then you should enter the Perfect Draft challenge at Fantasypros dot Com slash Perfect Draft. It's a twelve team half PPR with best ball scoring, aim for the top of our leader boards, and a chance to win a five year, five year subscription to Fantasy Pros. Not one, not two, not three, not four, but five years of Fantasy Pros for the top squad here. Go to Fantasypros dot Com slash Perfect Draft and start drafting now, but hurry. The contest closest February first, so make sure you get in there and do your perfect draft. It is more difficult than you think, but it is also fun to do. I don't know how much you've messed around with at FITZI, but it is a lot of fun to go in there and try to get the perfect draft going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have, and I'm always capped at around twenty seven hundred and something like, I tinker around with it and I just can't crack that twenty eight hundred mark bogs.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure it's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a slow witted Irish kid, so I'm sure our subscribers can do a lot better than that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, so check it out. Let's go to the B tier eleven through twenty. We go start Brandon Ayak, go down to DeVante Smith, Michael Pittman, metcalf More Collins, Rice Higgins, Flowers, and Drake London. So let's talk about a couple of outliers here that you and I have ranked fairly high compared to ECR and fit. See, you have Davonte Smith at number eleven. His easyr is twelve, but you are high man among us all because I have him at nineteen, so does Ericson Debro has him at thirteen, So you were the high guy. Give us the used car sales pitch on DeVante Smith being a wide receiver one here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just have no doubts about his NFL future and his productivity When I watch him play, He's just so smooth and you know, already one of the better route runners I think in the NFL. Almost twelve hundred yards in twenty twenty two and ninety five catches over one thousand yards this year. Nine yards per target so far after three NFL seasons, which is pretty extraordinary, and nine point five yards per target in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: He's just really good.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't bother me at all that he plays with AJ Brown, and it just like, I think he's got a bright future, a guy who is going to get his targets no matter who is there because he's just so good.
Speaker 1: And this is the depth of this position, right I just made you fight for a Heisman Trophy winner exactly. You know what I mean? Like this is, this is the depth of wide receiver right now. There are so many good number ones and I'll tell you mine. I have DJ Moore at ten. And my case is that I don't know that we've seen Dj Moore play with a really good quarterback yet, you know. I mean, he was mired in Carolina, he was stuck in Chicago with Justin Field. Now Justin Field had ups, but he had downs as well. So Caleb Williams coming in here, I think that's going to be the move. I know there's still debate within Bear's camp of do we stick with, you know, our guy Justin Fields. But I think the resetting the clock is the smarter thing, not only you know just in terms of the quarterback prospects, I would have Caleb Williams ahead of Justin Fie Fields. So I think Caleb Williams is the closest thing coming out to Patrick Mahomes that we've seen since Patrick Mallins is coming the league and set it on fire. So I am a Caleb Williams guy throwing through here. I like Justin Fields. I want my Steelers to trade for Justin Fields so bad, and I don't think we will because we already ripped off the Bears last year. So maybe we've burned that bridge right giving them Chase Claypool for that second round pick and get Joey Porter Jr. Who's a rookie Defensive Player of the Year nominee. But I do think that Caleb Williams is better. I think his number one is going to have a ton of targets and a ton of yards and him with Dj Moore, I mean, you get a guy that can extend the play. You saw glimpses of it with Justin Fields. I think it could be even better with Caleb Williams. So for me, with all these guys in terms of skill kind of being close, they do different things, most of them here. But I am so excited to see what this team looks like with Caleb Williams and DJ Moore as a number one wide receiver. So that's why I'm a little bit higher on Dj Moore.
Speaker 2: You actually make me guilty, feel guilty, Bogs for having Dj Moore only wide receiver thirteen, even though I'm pretty well ahead of debro and Erickson on him.
Speaker 1: And that's steel ahead of his consensus by the way, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and as much as I like justin fields, he has never averaged even two hundred yards two hundred passing yards per game. And then there were all those seasons that DJ Moore was catching passes from Sam Darnold, Kyle Allen, I think Dusty cam Newton for one of those years, I believe. And yet this dude has had at least eleven hundred receiving yards and four of the last five seasons he's terrific.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's more impressive. Maybe DeAndre Hopkins with like Tyler Yates and Matt Schab and you know, like, I can't remember how far down it went with the bad text and QBS, but it was bad. Imagine him there with CJ. Stroud in his prime. That's what we could be getting with DJ Moore and Caleb Williams. Za Flowers has a wide ranking of a wide receiver one down to a wide receiver three. Amongst us so FITZI is ecr as nineteen. I got him as a wide receiver three. Erickson has him as a wide receiver one. You and debro are on different ends of the spectrum of a wide receiver two, fourteen and twenty one. But there's just a lot of variants here for Zay Flowers. Do you is it an understandable variance to you?
Speaker 2: It is because I'm very perplexed about what sort of player he is after his rookie year. I don't think we have a good handle on it. I don't think we know what sort of target share he's going to command throughout his career if he can be sort of I don't know if he's ever going to be an alpha receiver bogs, but is he ever going to command enough targets to be like truly valuable? A twelve hundred thirteen hundred yard guy. I'm not sure yet. And like we saw some big play, explosive desk for sure, like he showed us that, but he just never really gave us consistent productivity in his rookie year, which is a little concerning considering that Mark Andrews was out for a lot of the year and Zay Flowers still wasn't totally popping.
Speaker 1: Right, and this is a run first offense which had an immense amount of injuries to the backfield, right, FITZI and I don't know if they, you know, if they if we bring Derrick Henry and put him in Baltimore, which thank God warmly, he's not on the show today, by the way, we didn't fire him. He's on vacation, so he's doing great. But if they add Dereck Henry, they're gonna run the ball fifty times in game. It's gonna be so much Derrick Henry and Mitchell and Lamar running the ball, and then Mark Andrews is still probably number one target, Zay is easily here two maybe and maybe it's one, A, one B between them, right, maybe Zay takes over. Maybe Mark is more affected by this injury. Going into next year, right, we do have to take that into consideration at least, So maybe he is the wide receiver one, but he's still the wide receiver one on a team that is a run first offense. So that is why it's not the skill at all with Zay. For me, it's about the opportunity and the potential for production. I just think is lower than a lot of these other guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we like the talent, He's just a hard guy to project.
Speaker 1: We're all a little bit low on dk Metcalf, which surprised me because I feel like I'm a Dk Metcalf guy. But his ECR is fourteen. You and I fits have him at sixteen. He brought at nineteen, Ericson at eighteen. Is this just built in for variance or do you think we actually are low on Metcalf in opinion as well.
Speaker 2: He's going from being a young player to being a player who's in the prime of his career, so like we don't it's not like his prime is still ahead of him. I think he's now in his prime and he's going to have Jackson Smith and Jigba competing with him for targets for the long I don't know what they do with Tyler Lockett.
Speaker 3: But Lockett is still under contract for.
Speaker 1: A little bit too, you know, and he's not like a crazy cap hit either, I don't think. I think it's a pretty good deal they have with him. And they still have Kenneth Walker and Zach Sharboney.
Speaker 2: Right, and they don't have a star quarterback. You know, Gino's okay, but he's not a star. So I don't know if we can count on Dk metcalf for And as it is, DK isn't really one hundred catch guy anyway. He's gonna touchdown dependent and he's impactful. He's going to score a lot of touchdowns. He's going to make some big plays. He's probably going to get, you know, have a thousand yard seasons from now through the end of his career, But will he have the fifteen hundred yards Like I just don't think he has the sort of upside that you know you get from Justin Jefferson Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like he's obviously a very valuable dynasty commodity, He's just not one of the mostvolleyball dynasty receivers.
Speaker 1: He's just a tear down to us fits here a little bit lower on Brandon Ayuk, whose ECR is eleven. You and I both have him as a wide receiver.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 1: Debro and Rickson have him as a wide receiver one. Ericson has him at six, so very high on him. And Rashid Rice You're a little bit lower too. You have him at twenty. The rest of us have him between twelve, fourteen, seventeen, stuff like that. So just a little nitpicky on those guys.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Ayuk is in an amazing all around player, Like he does it all. He blocks, he's a good route runner, he's like, you know, just physical after the catch, pretty much everything. But this year, despite having a thirteen hundred yard season, he only averaged six point six targets per game, Like he was not really an alpha receiver. It was because he was so freakishly efficient. Twelve point eight yards per target this year, Like that is just insane. I don't think we're going to get year to year carryover with that sort of yards per target number. I think we can always expect Brandon Ayuk to be above average in that regard. But you know, last year, thousand yard season, six point seven targets per game.
Speaker 3: So if he.
Speaker 2: Levels out there, and you know, he probably will in the near term because they've still got Debo and Kittle on that team, you just have to wonder about the upside whether he can be a true alpha receiver, no no qualms with the player whatsoever. He's terrific. And then with Rashi Rice bogs, what I wrestle with is what happens if, you know, assuming Travis Kelsey doesn't retire along with his brother to conquer the sports media world, if Travis Kelcey comes back and the Chiefs do what they should do, which is draft someone like, oh, I don't know, Xavier Worthy or ke Kean Coleman at the end of the first round, and all of a sudden, maybe Rashie Rice is like number three in the target packing order there, okaycause, like, and I'm not going to complain about the sort of game Rashi Rice has where he is a short area receiver. I think he averaged four point eight yards for his average depth of target this year. That's fine. I mean that can work. We've seen it with Deebo Simon two five point two Okay, like extraordinary with the ball in his hands. He's just amazing.
Speaker 1: The lowest by far of the guys that we have talked about. Yeah, JSN was six point four, but that's still you know, one point two yards more downfield, which is crazy. The only guy, the only other couple guys under double digits. Jamar was nine, a Mona was eight, Puka was nine, Pittman was eight. Everybody else over ten.
Speaker 2: And Deebo has shown that you can do that and make it work and still be really productive. Or Jalen Waddle, I think his first year had a really low average depth of target and still wildly productive. But all of a sudden, if you add another alpha receiver and you're not just competing with Marquez Veldez Scantling and Justin Watson, like you've got a real down downfield receiver who can beat cornerbacks and get open and let Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 3: Really air out the arm. I'll a Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 2: They're not going to find another Tyreek, but they're gonna find someone better than Justin Watson and Marquez Veldees Scantling to stretch the field in twenty twenty four, whether it's in the draft or free agency.
Speaker 1: So the only thing that I'll push back on because you're absolutely all of that is one hundred percent correct, right. The only thing that I'll push back on is that I don't think they're gonna take a guy like that again because Mahomes is eating up so much of the cap. Uh. They tried to make this work by spending money on MVS, by drafting sky Moore and then where she Rice was a little bit of a later pick that worked for them. So I think that they're going to spend those drafts picks on other positions and say, look, we can get some wide receivers off the scrap heap because it's worked for us.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it's such a deep class that even if they don't do that in the first round, they can get a good guy in the second or third.
Speaker 1: You could get a second or third round value in the third or fourth round this year. It's really Yeah, the class is so deep here, one hundred percent correct. All right, Let's go down to the C class here. As you guys can see if you're watching on YouTube, it's Jackson Smith and Jigba at twenty one down to Cooper Cup at twenty nine. I've got a couple of low guys in this group here, FITZI and one. I was really surprised that how low I was compared to everybody else. One is JSN, and I'm actually higher than ECR on him. Just between Deebro and Erickson and Fitz, I'm the low man there. I got him at twenty. Fitz, you got him at fourteen, Deebro and Erickson have him at eleven. And for me, this is exactly what you talked about before, is the fact that we don't know who the quarterback is going to be their long term. Maybe it's Gino, but they're getting a new head coach, and head coaches make changes, so maybe they bring in somebody else. Maybe they go to Drew Locke of Gino struggles in the new system. I don't know what's happening there. Lockett is still there. The running backs are both really good, really good, to the point where you probably should not be ignoring giving these guys forty touches between both of them, right, twenty for Walker, maybe twenty for Sharbonay, Like that is a winning formula. If you're not playing the Niners, you know what I mean. If you're playing a run defense that's kind of soft. You should be running the ball with those two monsters. So I just I'm a little lower, but I'm still higher than the ECR. Y'all are just crazy, I think I personally, that's my belief is you and especially Dee bron Erickson are a little too crazy high on him, that's all.
Speaker 2: So I believe in the talent and he's still very young. And basically I've got my little horse blinders on Bogs and that's kind of all I'm looking at. I'm not really looking at whose quarterback is what the target competition is like because he has such a long career runway. Eventually, I just think he's gonna start cranking out thousand yards seasons, maybe when the circumstances are a little different.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe, if you're in win now mode with your dynasty team, he's a guy you're looking to trade because you could get a fortune for him from a rebuilding team. But if I'm a rebuilding team, he's a cornerstone of my rebuild.
Speaker 1: So the one that I think really is going to lead to some discussion here is the fact that I have Tank Dell at thirty and his ECRs twenty three. You have him at twenty two. You're closest to me out of everybody else. Debro has him at sixteen, Ericson has him at thirteen. Look, I feel like I was higher than anybody else on Tank Dell coming into the NFL. I was definitely a Tank Tel guy, and he was amazing this season for Houston, but he missed six games and he's a smaller guy, and Nico Collins could definitely be an Alpha if that's the way they want to go. He's great. We proved to I think the league, into himself and to everyone he is an NFL wide receiver because there were questions about his size coming in. You know, there are questions about Zay's flo Za Flowers size coming in, and he was way bigger than Tank Tell. So I think those questions are answered. But I still have a question about is this guy at this size going to be able to sustain and make a long term career in the NFL, which is why I have him more as a wide receiver three than a wide receiver two. Your thoughts on Tank Dell, Fitzie.
Speaker 2: Understand your trepidation, Bogs. I'm a bit of a sizest myself at least the six games. It wasn't like a litany of injuries that kept him out at various times. It was one injury where for some reason Bobby Slowick has him blocking for like a goal line dive. I don't understand what that was all about. That was a little strange. It remember when he took that off, and he even talked about it, like he even talked about Tank Dell getting hurt on that place.
Speaker 3: So I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I was just kind of convinced by what I saw out of Tank Dell. He is almost an impossible wide receiver to cover, Like it is like trying to cover mercury the element, Like you just can't do it. Like you move there, he moves there, and he's just always ahead of you so.
Speaker 1: Own booth speed. That. Yes, he is so good. He's fun to watch too. I love him. A local guy here in Houston as well, and made it to his local team. He's he's gonna be a lot of fun for sure. Like I said, mine is the size and the sustainability at that size. Maybe he bulks up, But if he bulks up, does he lose the speed? So that's like there's just a couple questions, that's all. That's why I have him more as a wide receiver three because there's so many good wide receivers here. Fits. You have two guys that you have polarizing rings on here that I want to speak about as well. You've got Addison as a wide receiver one. You're the low man on Cooper Cup at forty two. You have him. I don't know if you have updated, but for us for Addison, you're the only one to have him as a wide receiver one. Now, just like whoever we were talking about in the who was it we were talking about in the other one you other tier? I think maybe it was DeVonta Smith, but oh Jay said, yeah, okay, I have him as a low end wide receiver two. Erck sonas him as a high end wide receiver two, and Debro has him as a wide receiver three. So you have him as a one. Sell us sell us on j Madison as a one here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I have Jordan Addison ranked wide receiver twelve overall, and Ericson has kind of with me.
Speaker 3: He's got a wide receiver fourteen.
Speaker 2: Again, another instance Bogs where I have my horse blinders on and I'm ignoring the fact that the Vikings are very unsettled at the quarterback situation because I don't know if they're going to resign Kirk Cousins, who's a free agent, and certainly Jaren Hall and Nick Mullins are not the answer, and they also have Justin Jefferson and TJ. Howkinson who command their share of targets. What I saw was a guy Jordan Addison, who scored ten touchdowns as a rookie, who had seventy catches for nine hundred and eleven yards despite sharing a field with Justin Jefferson for a good portion of the season. Obviously, Jefferson missed some time which helped Addison's totals a bit, you know, like the productivity naturally increased when Jefferson.
Speaker 1: Coming out wide receiver. One.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's just really good, Bogs. And I mean we know it because he made Kenny pick a first round draft choice. Like there's no way, there's no way the Steelers are saddled with Kenny Pickett if not for Jordan Addison making him look so good. Like Addison is just one hell of a wide receiver, and I think he has an incredibly bright future and I'd absolutely be thrilled to have him on any of my Dynasty rosters, which I don't at the moment. Somehow that is a void for me. I don't have Jordan Addison anywhere, and I regret it.
Speaker 1: You were angling for well, I mean you still have JSN. Do you still have JSN ahead of him or no? You have Jason at fourteen?
Speaker 3: Then huh, Yeah, I've Addison a little higher actually, like I I.
Speaker 1: But I think you weren't you higher on JSN coming in? I was, so I think you probably have more JSN And we were both trying to get every share of Beijeon that we could possibly get in the most recent class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you asked about Cooper Cupp. I mean, that's like he just can't stay healthy anymore. And now Puka is the number one receiver for the Rams, Like it's that.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you got him at forty two here, fancy. I know you're looking over the long term more, but we're, you know, season and a half removed from this guy being number one in the world, and it wasn't really close, so you think maybe he got him. He's not even a wide receiver three for you FITZI come on, you gotta get him in a wide receiver three at least Bogs.
Speaker 2: I've got him in the Fantasy Pros Invitational Dynasty League, which you play in, So shoot me an offer and he should be years for a lolo price.
Speaker 1: We're doing it, so I expect on the next show, I'm probably gonna be rostering Cooper Cup in that league for sure. Let's go down to the D tier and we start at thirty with Amri Cooper. We work our way all the way down to forty two to Johan Dotson. Lots of talent in between these guys. This seems to be a bit of a glob here FITSI. There's not there's not a lot of dissenting opinions because I'm looking for like high ranks low ranks on these guys. There's not a ton of difference between these guys. Is there one that stands out to you where you're either surprise there's not more variance, or maybe I guess maybe George Pickens has a little variance because Deebro's got him down at forty one, Erickson has him at thirty six. You and I both have him in the twenties, twenty nine for me in twenty six for you. Is there anybody else that that you see maybe deserves a little more variance or is this kind of where it gets to Okay, take someone out of this group and they're all the same, So wait and take the low guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm really surprised that I'm the low man on Pickens here, Bogs, because I, as you know, I've been a complete win.
Speaker 1: No debro is by a lot. Actually you're twenty you're high guy on Pickens. You're twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, yeah, I'm yeah, lowest number. Sorry, my bad high man wide receiver twenty six. I have the highest ranking, the best ranking for Pickens. And I'm really shocked by that because you know, I have been a complete wind sock on George Pickens, and I'm like, I'm horrified that he has not been able to consistently draw targets with Deontay Johnson on the field. When Deontay Johnson was hurt this past year, we saw pickens target share.
Speaker 3: Spike a little bit.
Speaker 2: My hope is that if the Steelers get a better quarterback, we are going to see George Pickens' talents leverage to the full. And even if He's not an elite separator. He is basically a Mike Evans in training. I mean, we how many acrobatic catches does this dude have to make to make our eyes pop out? And you know, was it like was it the Bengals who he just destroyed, like late in the season where he had that four catches for.
Speaker 3: What one hundred and ninety yards or whatever it was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, touch and that's his boom or bust. Like he did it against the Raiders too. It was like one hundred and seventy three yards and seventy one came on a big play. He had a big play against the Ravens, you know what I mean, Like, and.
Speaker 2: That was right after he got the criticism for like not blocking Like that was his big you know, middle finger to everyone who had criticized him for that.
Speaker 1: And well, I think it's fair to be enamored with him and also criticize him for not.
Speaker 2: Sure of course he deserved the criticism for that, Yes, yes, yeah, but the talent is immense.
Speaker 1: Yeah there's he is a great player. But I mean, for me, why I'm a little bit lower on him, even though I have been accused of being a homer and also probably am a homer. But I don't know what the quarterback is going to be in Pittsburgh and anyone, it's probably going to be Kenny Pickett. That's who's probably going to be because he's a pit guy too, so a lot of the locals want him to stay. And was he given a real fair shake. I don't think he's very good. I did not want him, you know that, Fitzy. I was more on Elik Willis than I was on Picket. But I don't know if he's had a fair shake, having to suffer through Matt Canada and a terrible offensive line for the last two seasons, so he's gonna get at least another look, which makes me hate Picket for this year. And I don't know if Pickett is good enough. Do they give him another year, do they pick up his extension? Do they decide they want to roll with him? That's Tomlin's guy. He's a little bit married to him, so I don't really like it. I think you could say the writing's on the wall though, because they starred Mason Rudolph in the playoff game. So I don't know. It's a big, ugly mess. We have no idea who the OC is there in Pittsburgh yet, So there's just a lot going around here. I will say, look on the opposite side, all four of us are at or above consensus on Christian Watson, and look, Christian Watson CCR is thirty eight. I'm Erickson hasn't been thirty eight. I'm at thirty three. Fits he hasn't been thirty one. Debro has n't been twenty nine. We all know the talent is there, but this once again is about staying on the field, which is why I have him by Tank Dell because I'm not sure Tank Dell is going to stay on the field either, and Watson hasn't. So you're our resident packer fan FITZI tell me about Watson. Do do we think he can take a next step? Because I don't think it's a one tier jump if he does play all the games. I think it's probably a two tier jump for Christian Watson.
Speaker 2: We are betting on the exotic skill sets bogs, the ridiculous combination of size and speed, and we saw some of the playmaking potential when he had what like eight touchdowns over a five game stretch in his rookie year. I'm not sure if I'm exactly accurate with that number, but it was like a lot of touchdowns in a short period. Yeah, Now there's a lot of target competition for him and this hamstring thing, I'm not sure. I've not verified this yet, Bogs, but a friend of mine mentioned that, like they're sending him to the University of Wisconsin to like have them look at his I don't know, to like do some medical testing to see if they can figure out why he keeps having these.
Speaker 1: Six million dollar man we can build him.
Speaker 3: And it was funny.
Speaker 2: I think the Packers just fired their strength and conditioning coach, and you know, like someone had to pay the price for Watson's hamstrings and it wasn't gonna be Gmbock Brian Gudakunsk.
Speaker 4: So not after his last draft class, no way, right, So uh yeah, I like it's a bit of a leap of faith to have Christian Watson ranked in the low thirties.
Speaker 2: But the physical tools are so special. I think you have to maintain some optimism there because, like, if everything comes together, he could be a difference maker.
Speaker 1: By the way, last season, in fourteen games, it was seven receiving and two rushing touchdowns, this year, only got nine games, but he still had five receiving touchdowns. Didn't run one in this year. But all right, wait a minute, no he didn't. I'm sorry, just a couple rushing attempts. We are all below consensus on Marquis Brown and Johan Dotson. Now, look, I think we can throw away Marky S. Brown, right, he's older. He just never panned out. I thought, okay, maybe get him out of Baltimore, get him in this offensive system with Cliff Kingsbury where they throw the balls on. Maybe this is gonna work. Is okay? He wasn't as good as I thought he was going to be. I should have been lower on him just because he's from Oklahoma, but would have made me low on Ceedee Lamb. So I'm trying to be unbiased. But Johan Dotson. Are we throwing away Johan Dotson a little bit too early? Here? As ECRs forty two, we're all below that. We're not crazy below that forty five for me and ericson forty four for Fitz and Debro. Are we throwing away Johan Dotson a little too soon? Because even when he got on the field, Curtis Samuel absolutely outplayed him this year wasn't really close. We know Terry McLaurin is number one, we have no idea who the quarterback or is going to be here in Washington moving forward. So your thoughts on Dotson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at one point the season Bogs, Sam Howell led the league in pass attempts and yet Terry McLaurin and Johan Dotson were underachieving, and it seemed like Howell felt more comfortable throwing in to the middle of the field and maybe that was part of it. But at the same time, like, I think we're totally sold on what Terry McLaurin is as a player, whereas we have only gotten flashes from Johan Dotson. And that's why I think he ranks a little lower. Like, I still think he could become I don't know if he's going to become a star, but I think he could become like a fantasy wide receiver two. So there's there's still some optimism there. I really liked him coming out of Penn State. No real optimism for me with Marquise Brown. He's been in the league five years and he's had one He's had one one thousand yard season Bogs and only just barely one thousand and eight yards in twenty twenty one. He's averaged six point five yards per target over the last three years. That's that's not a very impressive number. So like I'm I think he's been like the most overrated player in fantasy football for like three years running.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, he is, he's tough. I mean, Washington should have a new quarterback, right, Put Drake May in there. Put jayde Daniels in there. Maybe we're singing a different tune this time in twenty twenty five, but it is right now. You just have to go with what you've seen, and we have not seen a lot from Johan Dottson. I completely agree with you, FITZI. Let's go on down to the f tier here, forty three, all the way down to fifty five. Jamison Williams starts it, Michael Wilson ends it here, FITZI, I just cannot quit Jamison Williams, and I'm still high man here between all of us. I have him at thirty seven, which look that is purposeful, right, I was not going to put him in a twelve man. You cannot be one of your top three wide receivers because, as we stated at the beginning of this episode. Wide receivers is an arms race anymore. You have to keep pace with the rest of your league because there are so many good wide receivers. So I can't sit here as an analyst and tell you Jamis Williams should be in your top three whiteouts, but I will say he's still my very first risk after all of my thirty six wide receivers are off the board, and he won't be after the rookie class comes in. He'll be close to forty one forty five, somewhere in that range for me, So he won't be the first risk I'll take a wide receiver because there's so much talent coming in. But he is still a worthy investment in my opinion. I think the further he gets away from this major knee injury that he suffered right before coming in the NFL, the better he's looked. With Sam Laporta a little gimpy, he is stepped up and made some plays. I know Dan Campbell loves him, and he's an effort guy. You can see him downfield blocking. That is going to earn him more plays. Now, look, he's gonna be the fourth option on offense, which is another reason why I can't have him in there as a top three wide receiver because a Manra is one, Gibbs is to Laporta is three, So Jamison has to be for as long as everybody's healthy. Montgomery is probably ahead of him and pecking orders still, even though I do think it will shift more towards Gibbs and less to Montgomery this season just because Gibbs is so good, But I can't give up on Jamison. Is there anyone in this tier that you look at and you say, man, I just I'm taking the risk on this guy probably in every league I'm drafting this year because of X, Y or C. Is there a dude in this tier that you really really like Fitzie boy.
Speaker 2: The guys I'm maybe clinging to and but by the way you summed up Jamison Williams really well, Like even with the Dinfield block, I forget where which game it was where he I saw Ray downfield like throw a block where I'm like, because it's really been a slow boil with Jamison Williams, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Like you can see the flashes.
Speaker 2: I think it's eventually going to be pretty good with him, even if it's never like at least not in the short term. Never a huge target share. There's just so so much playmaking potential. The guys I have in the forties who I am not ready to give up on yet are Quentin Johnston and Elijah Moore. And maybe I should be closer to giving up on Elijah Moore. But Boggs, I've got him ranked wide receiver forty six, and you're right behind me at wide receiver forty seven.
Speaker 3: Like they're just.
Speaker 1: Sin's forty six too. He's same with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they're just enough moments you get from him where like he runs a really crisp rout and gets like four yards of separation or makes a nice contested catch, or you know, does something after the catch. Like I don't want to cling to that five or six week stretch he had in his rookie season where how he was the wide receiver four over that stretch despite like having Mike White and Josh Johnson as his quarterback with the Jets during that run. But like he has not had ideal quarterback situations, Like we've still seen Deshaun Watson struggle as a passer really since coming back from his suspension. Like I just think there's still untapped potential with Elijah Moore, maybe at this time of year from now. I've got him ranked wide receiver eighty eight, and I'm totally giving up on him and waving the white flag, but not yet. And Quinton Johnston Boggs, were you how dismayed were you by the rookie season or you are you one one foot out the door?
Speaker 1: I am, And I'm really surprised too because it was for me. It's the drops and I don't usually care about drops. And I think you guys have heard me talk about this before if you've listened before, Like Deontae had a ton of drops, which actually didn't have a ton of drops this year. He had big drops, but they weren't there, weren't as plentiful as they had been in the past. But dropped. I don't care about unless they take you off the field. But they did for Quentin Johnston, right. I mean, Josh Palmer flat out outplayed him. And I know we'll talk about some guys that were done with and you're done with a guy on that team as am. I I wasn't brave enough to put him where you are, but I will be. You know, you set the example for me fits I'm going to lower him too. And Mike Williams is who I'm talking about here spoiler alert. But yeah, I think I don't think I'm gonna give up on Johnston either. One bad year does not a career make, of course, you know, but I do. I mean, I'm second highest between us, but I'm still ten spots below you, So he's still a wide receiver five for me because I'm not the biggest Quentin Johnston fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Boggs, I hate Jim Harbaugh, but I'll hate him a little bit less if he can can like repair Quentin Johnston. Yes, the exotic skill set and like Matt Waldman warned us on this show last year about the hands problems with Quinton Johnston, like we knew that was gonna be an issue, but there's so much else And you know, he was a very impactful college player and like, maybe not.
Speaker 1: Something like I said, it's not something I usually care about, but when it does cost you playing time, you have to take notice of it. And the guy gets open, big drops, wide open, no one around him. The separation was there on some of those Oh he's so frustrating, Fitzie. He's just so frustrating to watch a couple of guys that were done with. You are done with Mike Williams. I am done with Jerry Judy. I think I've done with Gabe Davis, especially depending on where he lands. That's gonna be big because he is a free agent and I don't think he's going back to Buffalo and Michael Wilson. Look, I know Michael Wilson had a couple of nice games for the Cardinals, but he had this injury history that crept up this year in college. I'm just not going to be rostering an injured player. So I'm done with Jerry Judy's is not coming around to me when you get out played by Cortland Sutton, who was good, but he was noticeably slower to me. He still scored all the touchdowns, but that's where most of his production came from. I love Courtland Sutton, but he just looked like he took a little bit of a step back last year and he outplayed Jerry Judy by leaps and bounds. Marvin Mims was not given enough playing time. I think he's going to be huge, and I think this team is rough at quarterback. I mean Obviously Russell's gone. What's gonna happen with Is Ripping gonna start games for them? Are they going to go get a veteran? I don't know what's happening in Denver at the QB spot either, So I am just flat out out on Jerry Judy, Michael Wilson, and Gabriel Davis. You are flat out out on Mike Williams. You're just done. You can't stand the injury stuff anymore, right, fits.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is bogs like in Best Ball and reed draft leagues. I'm not totally out on Mike Williams. I'm probably more in line with ECR. But he's twenty nine and you know it's fifty to fifty whether he's going to have some major injury that like dramatically shortens his season. I'm willing to bet, like on a one year proposition in redraft or Best Ball, I'm a little more willing to make that bet longer term. You've got a guy who's already getting close to the age cliff and has this alarming injury history and a lot of target competition, and what if the Chargers, what if some of the mock drafts are right Bogs. Then they draft brock Bauers. Then there's another big target target coming in to because as it is, like Mike Williams is streaky. If it's Dynasty Best Ball, I'd rank Mike Williams ten spots higher. But if you actually have to put him in your lineup, the guy is just so hit or miss.
Speaker 1: Like there's just general soreness to me. I can't do it. I guess I'll take injury risks, but I'm not going to take many, and he's not going to be one fair. So what about guys that you like here in this section? Because I talked about Jamison, but you're high man on your boy Romeo Romeo Dobbs by eleven spots versus you know, the rest of us here. So is this homerism, Fitzy, because you're the only one in the forties I got him in fifty nine to you bro fifty six Ericson at sixty six, you're the only one that has him as a wide receiver four, So tell us it's not homerism? And why bugs?
Speaker 2: Who was making plays for the Green Bay Packers in the receiving game in their little two game playoff run where they upset the number two seed and almost knocked off the number one seed.
Speaker 3: It was Romo.
Speaker 1: I mean, Dobbs had some great games, he really did.
Speaker 2: And look, I know it's going to be an ensemble production from Green Bay. Like Jayden Reed is really good, Christian Watson is really talented. Romeo Dobbs is underrated. And now they've also got was good he Grave Volkelton, Mountain.
Speaker 3: Melton was a fine for them, Bogs, it was crazy good?
Speaker 1: Was this draft class? These last two classes? My god? I know you guys have been upset about some of these picks that Green Bay has been making, and not a lot of people were excited about Lucas van Ness. But who those secondary picks hit for green Bay this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the unfortunate thing is, Bogs like, I love this wide receiver draft class and like green Bay has zero reason to draft the wide receiver exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't need any Maybe some trades can be made or something. Maybe somebody wants to take a risk on Watson, But I don't know, man, Yeah, I mean, I understand Dobbs is good, but I'm I'm with you. I do think it's a little hit or miss. Is there anyone not in any of these tiers in the ECR top fifty five that you want to talk about, I don't think.
Speaker 2: So let's get to the rookie class, because that's what I've been waiting to dig into.
Speaker 3: Bogs.
Speaker 1: I'll just throw out a couple of guys I think that belong here that we didn't, and then I want to talk about the rookies a lot too. But I think to Mario Douglas had a lot of great this year, and you know that's with some bad quarterback play and some bad offense in New England. So if things get better there and he's the number one, I mean, Kashan Butte just got arrested today, so that there's they need help. Juju is old. I was big on Juju for a big part of the offseason as well, but as soon as like in early August, when they started saying his knee still wasn't right, I was out. And unfortunately he's still gonna be stuck in New England. New England's gonna be stuck with him more likely because of the contract that he just signed. But I think to Mario might be their number one. And we talked about the Chargers guys like they're not reaching for a wide receiver here. Keenan Allen's your number one. I think Palmer is very solid as a two there. Still, so just a couple guys I want to mention I think maybe should have been in here. I mean, I have these guys leaps and bounds out of Michael Wilson, who I think is super talented but cannot stay on the field. So let's get to the rookie class here, FITZI, because it is unbelievably deep. As you mentioned Marvin Harrison, you would put in the tippy top tier right now. Malik Neighbors is he consensus number two. He is an absolute stud out of LSU. Romadonza if you guys watched Washington at all, was a great part of their run. We already talked about Keon Coleman a little bit, you know, bigger of a prospect. There's two guys from Texas and Adanai Mitchell and Xavier Worthy. Tony Troy Franklin from Oregon is a big prospect. Brian Thomas has been mocked in the first round. Tz Walker out of North Carolina is going to be a very high pick as well. I mean, look, I could sit here and list to you guys players probably for another two or three more minutes that are going to be amazing NFL players. But this class is so deep. I didn't even mention like Ricky Parsol and guys like that that are lower on down the totem pole of this class. This class is deep and running back is thin. You're gonna have a lot of wide receivers go in your rookie drafts. A lot of wide receivers go early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Marvin Harrison Junior isn't even the only son of a.
Speaker 3: Star caliber wide receiver.
Speaker 2: We've got Jerry Rice's son, Brandon Rice from USC who's like not even in the top twelve, but maybe in the top fifteen, top twenty.
Speaker 1: He was good too, like you'red but he is a very solid player. Yeah, so he'll make some noise too.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't shock me if he was like a third round pick. And that's the thing, Bogs. I think there are probably six or seven wide receivers who go in the first round this year. It's that gould a class, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see about, oh, I don't know, fifteen or sixteen off the board. In the first two days with that shock you at all. It's that good a class. I mean, man, we could talk about these guys for we were just kind of debating the Texas guys. I think you're a little more on Mitchell and I'm a little more on the Worthy.
Speaker 1: Side, I think, and I'll say this here too, so everyone knows Worthy has more upside. But I think, ready to go right now, I think a Donnai Mitchell is the guy. But I mean, so many good spots and there's not I don't know, there's not a ton of spots that not a ton of spots that are super desperate for wide receivers. Right like New England one hundred percent is one of the teams that is absolutely desperate. Cincinnati actually is gonna need some wide receivers because Higgins and Boyd are free agents. The Colts have Pittman as a free agent. Tennessee has you know, Hopkins and Burks. Burks hasn't really worked out, Hopkins is old, and the Giants still needs some help. You know, Chicago could use someone next to DJ Moore. There's no one in Atlanta outside of London, so I get, you know what. The more I talk about it the more there are some needs for wide receivers, which should make these guys starters in a lot of spots. But it's an arms race in the NFL too, man, like your fantasy league. You got to keep up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Arizona I think is another good landing spot for someone like it. And boy if Marvin Harrison Junior falls into their laps at number four because we see quarterbacks go one, two, three, which I think.
Speaker 3: Is probably gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Carolina could use more help, I think at wide receiver. I mean, like they don't want Adam Thielen carrying their wide receiver corps again. And I don't know if they see Jonathan Mingo as some sort of alpha receiver. So yeah, there are a lot of good landing spots. And you know, if you're rooting for a team that needs a wide receiver this year, yeah, there's a lot bugs. Do you have any favorite sleepers in this wide receiver class, like anyone who's sort of under the radar, I mean.
Speaker 1: Ricky Parsol from Florida, Flora definitely one of my guys. Here. Ladd McConkie, I think I don't really know that he's a secret though, right.
Speaker 2: No, like he's I know PFF and their big board have Ladd McConkie as like a top fifty player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was great. Watching Jilen Polk rip apart my Longhorn secondary was not fun.
Speaker 2: So Washington has three receivers. I mean Polk was only on the field as much as he was because Jalen McMillan got hurt.
Speaker 3: And Jalen McMillan is really good too, Like they have, you know those receivers.
Speaker 1: You know else was underrated Roman Wilson out of Michigan Michigan up. Yeah, because they just didn't pass the ball that much. You saw it in the Natty, right They run, run, run, run run. That's Jim Harbaugh. So expect him to go to the Chargers. By the way, wouldn't be shot there.
Speaker 3: Can I give you one more bogs? Yeah, the guy I really liked.
Speaker 2: So we've we've got a lot of the last couple of draft classes have been big on slot receivers and these uh this class is full of like these big, big, rangy downfield dudes. But there is one guy who I think has more like the Debo Rashi Rice skill set where it's like, get him the ball in space and let him do his thing. Malachi Corley from Western Kentucky like ply. He is a favorite of mine. And I've actually seen him like in some of the deeper mocks that where people mock out the first three rounds, Like I've seen him go on day two in some of those, and that wouldn't surprise me a bit. Like he is pretty, he's fun with the ball in his hands, and he is hard to tackle. He's built like a running back.
Speaker 4: I you know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Xavier Lagett from South Carolina. Another guy He's gonna haven't even mention here bugs.
Speaker 2: He's going to be polarizing because he's old and he is like really a late bloomer, didn't do anything until the end of his college career, but he put up crazy numbers and he's like, what six three, two, twenty seven, Like he is a specimen and.
Speaker 1: He just looks so much like Deebo with the ball in his hands too. Yeah, down to the South Carolina helmet, you know what I mean. He's just a lot of fun to watch. There are so many good wide receivers we're going to see. The combine is going to separate these guys and not because guys need to be separators, but because there is a big glob of just tons of talent here. So, like you said, that third round could be littered with wide receivers, and if they don't get picked in the third, the fourth will be littered with wide receivers. So there's going to be a ton of talent coming in the league. There's already a lot of talent at this position as well, which makes it difficult to rank a little bit. But I think we did it, FITZI. That is everything for us today. So we will have Wormley back next week. He will not be a skiing up in the mountains like from a nineteen nineties comedy movie here, but he will be back with us to talk some more football, hopefully for him. I mean I'll be rooting against them, but hopefully for him. His Ravens will be on their way to the super Bowl and we can see a very It's Miley happy Ryan Wormley. But that is yet to be seen. But remember you can follow us on the Twitter at Bogman Sports for myself at fits Underscore FF and we will see you guys next week. Take it easy, everybody.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on.
Speaker 1: Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Speaker 5: Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy pros At. Subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros