Speaker 1: Jocking for the vice presidency.
Speaker 2: That is exactly what is happening right now, those that are around the President of the United States of America, Donald Trump. Just so you know, question also is who does Donald Trump choose as his running mate. There are a lot of people that are jocking for this. For example, kry Lake has been doing a lot of campaigning for him in Iowa, New Hampshire. She wants desperately to be named as the vice presidential candidate.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: She's also running for Senate in Arizona as well, so that is also very very important. You have others Christy Nome that are looking at it and campaigning. You have Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the Vic Ramaswami.
Speaker 1: The list goes on and on.
Speaker 2: When I say that some pivotal vice presidential picks are out there and there are quite a few that people are looking at, let me give you that list so you kind of know who Donald Trump may choose. Number one on that list. South Carolina Senator Tim Scott. Tim Scott's been campaigning with him in Iowa and New Hampshire. Tim Scott is a guy that dropped out early and was very kind to the President of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: They've had a good working relationship.
Speaker 2: He would obviously help him significantly in Southern states and with minority voters. That could be a very good reason to choose Tim Scott. He also could help him when he needs to get things done on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 1: Tim Scott's a guy that is a team player. He's not one to really buck the system.
Speaker 2: In fact, he actually reminds me in many ways of the former Vice President Mike Pence, a good soldier until the very end when Mike Penn Society wanted to run for president. We all know how that worked out for him. There's also New York House Representative at least Dephonic, a ally of the President and a staunch defender of him in Congress as well. Alista Phonic has also gone hardcore after the Biden crime family, and a lot of people are very impressed with her. The one that dismantled all of those presidents of the colleges that were there just recently with their anti Semitic responses to not defending the students that are Jewish on their campus. You move from there to center jd Vance of Ohio. Why would he pick Vance. Vance is a maga conservative. Vance is a guy that could help you in Ohio, which is obviously a swing state. When you pick a vice presidential tenant, you got to think what do they bring to the table. If Vance walked in right now and said to the President, hey, you should pick me. The reason why he'd say, hey, you should pick me because I am.
Speaker 1: From a swing state Ohio that you need.
Speaker 2: Outside of that, I'm not really sure exactly what else he would bring to the table, but that may be enough. You also have South Carolina House Representative Nancy Mays. There's a lot of people that believe that Nancy is a staunch conservative who also is very feisty. Nancy Mace is an individual that has been loyal and loyalty matters more than anything else to Donald Trump. Also, there's South Carolina, or excuse me, South Dakota Governor Christy Nome.
Speaker 1: I do not believe Christy Nome is going to get picked. I just think she has.
Speaker 2: Too much baggage with her connections to Corey Lewandowski.
Speaker 1: But she's still on the list.
Speaker 2: And finally, the other one that has been floated in the last several hours and weeks has been and this is who I believe is the front runner right now, Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
Speaker 1: Sarah Huckeby Sanders.
Speaker 2: Is someone that not only served the president incredibly well, she also has come out of the White House leaving as the White House Press Secretary and went into the Governor's office and then went out and endorsed Donald Trump very early on. Now, Sarah Huckabee Sanders has been a governor now for one year.
Speaker 1: It's her one year anniversary.
Speaker 2: In fact, she just put out her one year anniversary video about being the governor and what they've accomplished. Sarah Huckabee Sanders has very much has a voting record that you can easily defend. And she's one that went after and took on, for example, China that was obviously very big. Now when I say she was she took on China. She made it where they couldn't buy land in Arkansas. People in China couldn't come in and buy land. That was very popular with the voters, and obviously that would be something that would be very big for magat conservative voters. Now you look at everything that I just told you, and you compare it these candidates to one another.
Speaker 1: There's one.
Speaker 2: Theme here that I think we have to bring up, and that theme is this Donald Trump wants somebody that is not going to challenge him, who's not going to get bigger than him, who's going to be a number two, and it's going to help him bring in voters. You notice on the list that I just gave you, Okay, that list that I just gave you, there was one thing there that was also very interesting, and it was there's a lot of women on this list. I think the President is probably going to pick a woman.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the reason why I believe that she's that he's going to pick a woman's because I think he understands that that would help him with female voters and that would be really really really really really important specifically for him. I think that's going to be something that could help him, uh with with with the press and the media. You know, you look at Sarah Huckeby Sanders and I go back to how well she did as the White House Press secretary. I'm a big fan of Sarah Huckeby Sanders. I've known the Huckeby family now for decades. Mike Hockaby and her brothers have known them for a very long time, and I think she would serve him well. I also think she comes with a significant amount of political knowledge that would be very helpful when it comes to the White House. And I think she would make a great vice president. I would actually hate it if they didn't win because Arkansas. I mean, she gets so key at the governor's position if they didn't win, right, But if she wins, Arkansas is going to lose a great governor. They can replace her, and a vice president would be very important.
Speaker 1: I think we can all agree over that.
Speaker 2: I think this is also a moment where the Trump campaign has to understand how important this pick is because they're going to need somebody out there defending him of all the attacks that are coming from the Democrats. He's also going to be in court. He needs somebody that can draw a crowd that people want to see. One thing I can say about Mike Pence, Mike Pence was never really a guy that anybody got excited to come see.
Speaker 1: It's the truth.
Speaker 2: I think people get excited about seeing Sarah Hockey Sanders, I really do. There is some reality and then there's hope and dreams. The reality is Donald Trump is going to be the nominee of the Republican Party, and the hope and dream of anyone that hates Trump or his big time behind Nicky Haley is that somehow there'll be a way to figure out how to flip this thing at the last moment. This morning on MSNBC, they went all in to say that Donald Trump is a scared man, trying to bait him into debating Nicky Haley.
Speaker 1: Take a listen, no option.
Speaker 4: There is no reason for her to get out of this race, whether she takes him head on in South Carolina is very competitive, or whether she fights a war of attrition.
Speaker 3: But again, he's scared.
Speaker 4: Like everybody taken out in the Republican Party, Donald Trump is scared to debate Nicky Haley. And in Magalan, let me put it to you this way. You're a big boy, You're big man.
Speaker 3: He's afraid of a woman.
Speaker 4: He's afraid to debate a woman, a woman he's called bird brain.
Speaker 1: She's bird brain.
Speaker 4: If she's bird brained, then why doesn't he go up on the stage. What you know, why? Because he's going to start babbling about Nicki Haley being Speaker of the House and start babbling about Barack Obama, start babbling about World War two, start babbling about windmills, start babbling about really weird things. And let's just face it, I think the people around him have decided, Donald Trump's just not up to this anymore. We're going to try to hide him. We're going to keep him off the debate stage because Nicky Haley would bury him alive.
Speaker 3: Let's bring it right now, exactly.
Speaker 2: I love the level of delusion there by that like that, And it's so funny because it's such a high school in so game, like they're going to bury him. It's gonna be a bit. She would bury him. He has lost it. He's afraid of her, he's afraid of a woman. Like they're pushing, they're trying to push all the buttons to somehow get Donald Trump to debate, and it's not going to happen. And there's no political mind out there that is worth their grain and salt. Would that is that would advise Donald Trump to debate. If Donald Trump called me today and said, hey, Ben, do you think I should debate Nikki Haley, I'd say hell no, not just no, but hell no. And if he said why because you're the nominee. You need to get ready for Joe Biden or whoever the Democrats flip him with. There is no reason for you to punch down. Right, it's not about being afraid, it's about being smart. By the way, was he afraid to not debate?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Was he afraid to say no to the debates last time with the Republicans?
Speaker 1: Right in the Republican primary?
Speaker 2: Which how many debates did he not do in the Republican primary? All of them was MSNBC saying he was afraid and terrified of debating. No, they didn't say that, And you want to know why they didn't say it, because they knew then they would look even more dumb than they look now. But this is how desperate they are, right, like they would have they would have known then, like they would have known, Okay, we look.
Speaker 1: Really really really really bad like we do. We look bad and this is stupid. This is something we shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 2: So we're not going to look like complete morons on TV saying that Donald terms afraid of debate. When you're winning this big and you've won the first two states overwhelmingly and you're going in and Nevada you're gonna win there, and you're you got a what thirty point lead in South Carolina over the former governor. You don't debate because you are the nominee, so you act like it. You act like you are, in fact the nominee. You act like you're the nominee, and you act like you are a nominee that understands that you're the nominee. You don't punch down to Nikki Haley of all people, a woman that keeps coming in last, and they're sitting there and they're like, I mean, this is I love playing these moments on MSNBC because I think it just shows you just how stupid they are. I mean, this is like a sixth grade insult for a minute and a half, like he's afraid, he's scared. If you're such a big boy, then you should debate like it is embarrassing on the level which Joe Scarborough and their big morning show right if they use their words, their big Morning show is willing to go to try to like dock somebody into debating, which it's just not gonna work. It's not it's not gonna happen. I mean, listen to this again and think about this from like a sixth like a like a sixth grade, eighth grade junior high perspective.
Speaker 1: The the the the.
Speaker 2: Joking here like it is it's laughable, how bad it is. And you know they're speaking, They're like, and let's tell you, maga world, right, like I'm gonna insult all of you, maga. And by the way, this is exactly what they think of us. If you voted for Donald Trump. This is exactly what they think of you. They think you're a stupid, incompetent idiot, that you are beneath them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: These are the same people that said they need to send you to re education camps. Never forget that at re education camps. They believe you should go to re education camps. And they're disdain for Trump is and for you is something that should never be understated.
Speaker 1: No option.
Speaker 4: There's no reason for her to get out of this race, whether she takes him head on in South Carolina and this very competitive, or whether she fights a war of attrition.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's no reason for her to get out of this race. Whether she takes them head on in South Carolina, like, there's no reason for get's the race. If you keep coming in last. That's a reason to get out of the race. Why do you think the guy who beat her the week before, Ron Desantisca, of the race because the race was over and by the way, DeSantis beat Nikki Haley and he dropped out. You think they were saying the same thing about Rond de Santis. No, of course, not right, because there's a reason Ron DeSantis was Trump two point zero. They would never say this about DeSantis because they hate Ronde Santus too, But Nicki Haley they love. She's the lefts useful idiot and they're like, well, it just they can just fight on for the war of attrition. What MSNBC understands is the secret weapon right now of Joe Biden. The secret weapon of Joe Biden is Nicky Haley. Nicki Haley. The longer she can she can drag this out is the best thing that ever happened to Joe Biden, because then Joe Biden can continue to hide, Joe Biden can continue to disappear and no one know what he's doing, where he is, what he's campaigning on. He didn't have to answer questions, he didn't have to do campaign events. There's no campaign events on his schedule. Like that's what's happening right now. That's it, Folks like that, Like I'm just telling you, like literally, that's it.
Speaker 1: That is it. That's what's happening.
Speaker 4: But again he's scared, like everybody take note of the Republican Party, Donald Trump is scared to debate Nicky Haley and in mag Land, let me put it to you this way. You're a big boy, you big man. He's afraid of a woman. He's afraid to debate a woman. Woman he's called bird brains. He's burg brain. If she's burg brains, then debater. Why doesn't he go up on the stage? What you know why?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is like sixth great insult class. It really is like debater. I carry you a debater. You're winning, You're beating the snot out of her. You don't punch down. You get nothing from punching down. He clearly made the right decision and not debating the rest of the Republican field.
Speaker 1: It worked. Why would you change that strategy.
Speaker 2: But you've got to understand, they are all in for Nicky Haley now, and it's really just for one simple reason. She is a Democrat, masquerading as a Republican and they desperately need the Democrat candidate in the Republican primary to drag this thing out.
Speaker 1: That's it, That's the whole ballgame.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump having a big victory in New Hampshire, he will move on to Nevada, where Nikki Haley is not on the ballot.
Speaker 1: That's number one, number two.
Speaker 2: Nicki Haley making it clear she is not going to drop out of that race, refusing to drop out, saying no, she will not drop out of that race. Donald Trump going to the podium, what's saying thank you to his supporters and explaining what he's going.
Speaker 1: To do moving ahead. Many of you may have missed this.
Speaker 2: I want you to hear Trump in his own words out of Nationale New Hampshire, as Nicki Haley says, I'm not going anywhere or going to stay in.
Speaker 1: Until at least Super Tuesday or beyond.
Speaker 2: She says that would be even after she would get a beat down in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: She is a youthful idiot for the Democratic Party, playing and simple. Take a listen. Donald Trump in his own words last night.
Speaker 5: Thank you everybody, thank you whoa than you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: I want to thank everybody. This is a fantastic state. This is a great, great state. You know, we won New Hampshire three times now three.
Speaker 3: We win it.
Speaker 6: Every time we win the primary, we win the generals. We've won it and it's a very very special place to me.
Speaker 3: It's very important.
Speaker 6: If you remember, in twenty sixteen, we came here and we needed that winner.
Speaker 3: We won by twenty one points and it was great.
Speaker 6: And today I have to tell you it was very interesting because they said, wow, what a great victory. But then somebody ran up to the stage all dressed up nicely when it was at seven. But now I just walked up and it's at fourteen. But she ran up when it was seven, and you know, we have to do what's good for our party. And she was up and I said, wow, she's doing like a speech like she won.
Speaker 3: She didn't win.
Speaker 7: She lost. And you know, last week we had a little bit of a problem.
Speaker 6: And if you remember, Ron was very upset because she ran up and she pretended she won Iowa And I looked around, I said, didn't she come in third? Yeah, she came in third. And then I looked at the poles. She was talking about most winnability who's going to win. And I had one put up. I don't know if you see it, but I have one put up. We've won almost every single poll in the last three months against Crooked Joe Biden, almost every pole, and she doesn't win those falls and she doesn't win those This is not your typical victory speech. But let's not have somebody take a victory when she had a very bad night. She had a very bad night.
Speaker 3: And you have the you have the now very unpopular governor of this state.
Speaker 6: This guy, he's got to be on something. I've never seen anybody with energy who's like a hopscotch. And you know, I'm watching this guy. And two weeks ago said we're gonna win.
Speaker 3: We're gonna win. An Lands said we're gonna win about three days ago.
Speaker 6: So I said, well, we want to do well, that's a big difference.
Speaker 3: But I walked out.
Speaker 6: Just now we're fourteen points up, and I don't know what it's going to be. But when she was up here, it was like six or seven and you know, with like seven percent of the vote counted. Now, let me just tell you, we had an unbelievable week last week and Iowa, we.
Speaker 3: Set a record.
Speaker 6: It was the best in the history of the caucus, in the history. And I remember I sort of had the same feeling. I'm up and I'm watching, and I said, she's taking a victory lap, and we beat her so badly. She was, but Ron beat her also, you know, Ron came in second, that he left, she came in third, and she's still hanging around the other things. She only got twenty five percent of the Republican votes.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you saw there.
Speaker 6: Tremendous numbers of independence came out because in this state, because you have a governor that doesn't, frankly, know what the hell he's doing in this state, in the Republican primary, they accept Democrats to vote. In fact, I think they had four thousand democrats. Democrats before October sixth they already voted. Now they're allly voting because they want to make me look as bad as possible, because if you remember, we won in twenty sixteen, and if you really remember it, if you want to play it straight, we also won in twenty twenty by bore and we did much better in twenty twenty than we did in two thousand and sixteen. But as they said, we lost by a whisker, just by a whisker.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, But we can't let that happen. You know, you have to have people that speak up.
Speaker 6: I said, I can go up and I can say to everybody, oh, thank you for the victory.
Speaker 7: It's wonderful, it's what. Or I can go up and say.
Speaker 6: Who the hell was the impostor that went up on the stage before and like claimed a victory.
Speaker 3: She did very poorly. Actually she had to win.
Speaker 6: The governor said she's gonna win, she's gonna win, she's gonna win.
Speaker 3: Then she failed badly.
Speaker 6: Now I have here if he promises to do it in a minute or less. But the only person more angry than let's say me, But I don't get too angry. I get even the only person, the only person because he was there and he did fantastically well, by the way, and then he endorsed me, And we don't have to talk about Tim Scott, who, by the way, just got engaged. We have to tell you, and that's more important than all of this stuff. But a man that got to know her very well is Vivenc. I said, Vivenk. I said, Vivenk, go up and say a few words about it. He has to do it in one minute or less, and then we're going to just say we had one hell of a night tonight and one other thing before Vivek comes. Do you see that, Paul, We're gonna put it up. We have beaten Biden. You could almost say, who can't, Who the hell can't? The man can't put two sentences together, He can't find the stairs off the stage.
Speaker 3: Who can't? But Vivek one minute or less, Go do it, Vivek.
Speaker 6: So this was a great evening and I want to thank every body and the audience, and I want to thank the people that are standing behind me.
Speaker 3: You know, I think we called it right. Immigration is a big deal, a big deal, the very big deal.
Speaker 6: We have millions and millions of people flowing into our country illegally.
Speaker 7: We have no idea who the hell they are.
Speaker 6: They come from prisons and they come from mental institutions, and it's gonna it's just killing our country.
Speaker 7: And I'm talking about millions and millions and millions.
Speaker 6: They are drug dealers, they're everybody, and they come in just like walking right through. There's nobody to check, and there's nobody to vet. And we have a man with us tonight, Tom Homan, who.
Speaker 3: Is central casting.
Speaker 6: He's central, and I'd like you to say a few words about the border and who's going to solve that problem and how quick are we going to do it?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 7: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Please look.
Speaker 8: I worked for six presidents something around Reagan, and every president ever worked for did something to secure the border, but no one did more than President Trump. The most secure border in my lifetime, the most secure border we've ever seen. And Donald Trump's gonna do it again. We're gonna lock the border down and we're gonna protect Americans because what's happening at the border right now. Record number Americans have died from funtin off poisoning, record number migrants have died, a record number women and trip them to sex traffic, a record number none suspected chors across the border. There's one man who's proven he can secure the border, and he's standing to my left, Donald D. Trump, and he's gonna do it again.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Done. So this is an evening that I.
Speaker 3: Will not forget because it's the third time. But more importantly, I.
Speaker 6: Think it's gonna be I think it's going to be the.
Speaker 3: Most important time we won both.
Speaker 6: I think they said somebody said, you rarely if you win both, they've never had a loser.
Speaker 3: Let me put it that way.
Speaker 6: When you win Iowa and you win New Hampshire, they've never had a loss.
Speaker 7: There's never been.
Speaker 6: So we're not going to be the first, I can tell you, and I just I just do want to reiterate the polls. We're way up on everybody, We're way up on Biden and over the last couple of months if you check, and you have to remember, in twenty sixteen, they were saying, oh, what does he know about elections. He's not going to win, he can't win, he can't who we won and we've got millions and you can check this. And I hope the cameras don't turn off because they hate this. But we got millions and millions of more votes the second time, right, mister Congressman, millions and millions of more votes. But we had COVID, and they used COVID to cheat, and they did a lot of other things too.
Speaker 3: We're not going to let that happen.
Speaker 6: And that's still and that's still going along. We don't forget you can never forget history because if you forget, you never you never recover from it, and you repeat, you repeat, And we're not going to repeat. We're going to have the greatest election success. We're going to turn our country around. And if you take a look throughout the history of our country, if you took the ten worst presidents in the history of this not great country right now, it's a country in decline, it's a troubled country.
Speaker 3: It's a failing country.
Speaker 7: Frankly.
Speaker 6: But if you took the ten worst presidents and put them together, the ten worst, absolutely ten worst. I used to say five. Remember I said I'd say five. Then I said, wait a minute, we can add another five. They would not have done the damage that crooked Joe Biden has done to our wonderful country. They would not have done the damage. There's never been anything like it. And you say, are they stupid people? I don't think so, because nobody can cheat that. Well, if they're stupid, do they hate our country? They must hate our country because there's no other reason that they can be doing the things they do. Take a look the taxes. They want to raise your taxes times four. They want to let the Trump tax cuts, the biggest tax cuts in the history of our country. They want them to expire. Your taxes are going to go through the roof. You take a look at regulations. They're throwing regulations. You can't breathe. You can't even breathe with what they're doing. You take a look at our border so bad. There's never been a border like this in the world. Four years ago, we had the safest, best border in the United States. I built hundreds of miles of border wall. And they will say, oh, he didn't build hundreds of miles, because if there's a board laying on the ground, they say that's a renovation.
Speaker 3: They call it a renovation.
Speaker 6: If there's two nails laying from fifty years ago, they say, oh, that.
Speaker 7: Was a renovation.
Speaker 6: Very dishonest people, and you're always fighting them. And just a little note to Nikki. She's not gonna win, she's not gonna mat but if she did, she would be under investigation by those people in fifteen minutes. And I could tell you five reasons why already not big reasons, a little stuff that she didn't want to talk about, but she will be under investigation within minutes.
Speaker 7: And so would Ron have been.
Speaker 6: But he decided to get out he decided to get a Now, Vivik I don't think would be at all because he's perfect right, and Tim Scott, I know would never that's no chance. Hey, Tim, do you want to say something? Come on, come on, I want him to say something.
Speaker 9: Look New Hams. There the president said, a double digit win in New Hampshire, and you delivered a double digit win for President Trump. I'm going to invite you to my home state started tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Where this election is over.
Speaker 9: It is time for the Republican Party to call us around our nominee and the next President of the United States.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: Let's get that party started tonight.
Speaker 6: Frida, good guy, lot a good man hears, but just remember I did hear Nikki say, and now it's off to South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Well, I love South Carolina. I love it, but you know she forgot one thing. She forgot one thing.
Speaker 6: Next week it's Nevada. Next week it's Nevada. It's not South Carolina.
Speaker 3: We love South Carolina, but next week it's Nevada.
Speaker 6: And I'm pleased to announce we just won Nevada.
Speaker 3: We just.
Speaker 6: Because all of them, they looked at it and they took poles that I was polling at ninety five percent to four or five percent, and they decided not to play in Nevada. So we just won Nevada. We have a man from Nevada here, Steve Win wherever he may be, and John Paulson, the Great John Paulson make plenty of money in Nevada. Does he lived there, but he makes a hell of a lot of money. He makes money everywhere he goes.
Speaker 3: Actually, so money machine.
Speaker 6: Maybe we'll put you you know what, put him at treasury. You want to make a little money, let's put anyways. Good, good to have you guys. But we go to Nevada and that's been one. So we pick up all of those delegates, and then we do go to South.
Speaker 7: Carolina, where we've done really well.
Speaker 3: Where I've done well.
Speaker 6: We have a great governor and lieutenant governor and great everything, because almost every one of them have endorsed me. Two great senators, which is hard. I mean, did you ever think that she actually appointed you, Tim and think of it, appointed and senator of his state and she endorsed me.
Speaker 3: You must really hate her. No, it's it's a shame.
Speaker 6: It's ah uh oh, I.
Speaker 3: Just love you. No, that's good. That's why he's a great politician. That's why he is a great talent teacher.
Speaker 2: President Donald Trump there making his victory speech in New Hampshire, speaking to supporters after winning, saying, I'm going Nevada will win there because she's not even on the ballot there, referring to Nikki Haley, and then on to South Carolina, her home state, where all of the elected officials that are important in that state have endorsed Donald Trump. All Right, I'm gonna keep you updated all throughout the week. Make sure you share this podcast please with your family and friends. Rite us a five star review. It helps us tremendously reach new listeners. And I will see you back here tomorrow