Speaker 1: Ideally you should be able to count on just one hand the things that you flushed down a toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's broken, Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I don't think you did even the fingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but speaking of toilet worthy content, make sure you check out our podcast at Brooke and Jeffrey anywhere you listen.
Speaker 2: Forgot about that, But recently.
Speaker 1: A drainage company surveyed five hundred plumbers and asked them to reveal the strangest things they've ever caught being flushed.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Here's the top weirdest ones. Number five thirteen banana peels. Yeah, someone eating secret bananas on the john didn't want anybody to find out about it.
Speaker 3: It was actually a monkey.
Speaker 1: Number four a pipe which was ironically stuck inside another pipe.
Speaker 2: Oh gens trying to flush a pipe down.
Speaker 3: Pipe ye're talking about like a plumbing pipe?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, like a pipe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. Jose had number three adult toys. Please do not flush.
Speaker 3: Those when they stop working. You're just like you're gonna get rid.
Speaker 1: Of If you're done with them, they can work their way through the pipe, you know, put them in the garbage or send them to Brook.
Speaker 2: Here at the stage. She's a bargain shopper. That's a good deal.
Speaker 3: Used the number guy that just made myself sick.
Speaker 2: Number two a full set of teeth.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's my accident.
Speaker 1: Like somebody was like, you're getting maybe or you're looking down in there to see what's going on, they just pop out.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know how teeth works.
Speaker 1: The weird thing is the plumber couldn't specify whether they were real or fake. And the number one strangest thing a plumber found that someone tried to flush away was a two man tent and a sleeping bag. Probably didn't make it too far down before it got stuck. That's someone who really did not want to go on the camping trips.
Speaker 3: Is that one of you last summer and.
Speaker 1: When I took you camp, if you gave a flushable toilet, yeah, like fly buckets.
Speaker 2: He gave a shovels and a hole.
Speaker 3: The day in that hole that I let you go.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Now let's move on.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get into the shock collar question of the day with a man who, rumor has it, knows his way around a drain steak our own digital jake, Take.
Speaker 3: It away, Jake's why they call me Jake the Snake.
Speaker 4: There's a very famous historical quote that I think applies directly to this show. Really quote it's hard to soar with eagles.
Speaker 3: When you work with turkeys. Does anyone know what that's from? I know that, of.
Speaker 4: Course, you don't know where it's from. You are turkeys. It's from the Muppets.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: It's the absurdest burlesque loving puppets created by Jim Henson, and they've appeared across TV and movie and music and commercials for over fifty years now. Wow, But today marks their greatest achievement of all because they're finally making their debut on the Shot Callar Question of the Day. We'll see how many of the most famous muppets you can name in a special edition of plenty of twenty.
Speaker 3: And we're back to normal today.
Speaker 4: So if you guess the number one answer on my list, you'll hear this sound.
Speaker 3: That's of course, the silver save, and it gives you immunity for one wrong answer.
Speaker 4: Great, Hey, I drew a name out of a hat, and Alexis is going first today, so I.
Speaker 3: Couldn't have got last in the brand all right, I gotta take the easy one. My favorite spilled a tea meme too.
Speaker 4: Kermit, Yeah, Kurmit the Frog number one, and Alexis gets the silver saved.
Speaker 3: Business apparently Jake's Apple ganger for voice. Yeah, gonna hear? Okay, who hit that?
Speaker 2: We're live on the Muppets right now?
Speaker 3: All right? Next up is brook.
Speaker 4: Easy being green.
Speaker 3: All right. Obviously I'm gonna pick Miss Piggy, Miss Piggy number two on the list. We're one for two or two for two off the top here, how about jose going next? All right, first time ever, I'm super confident. Give me Elmo number five on. I'm curious about that because he's not really the Muppets. He's still Jim Henson, but he's Sesame Street right is a muppet? Yeah, but they still count. Okay, finally it's Jeffrey Stern.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go with the musical piano player, the dog, the.
Speaker 3: Dog number six on the jo.
Speaker 2: He's the musical one on the show.
Speaker 3: Alexis, you're up again, the last Muppets person. I know the chef's right that you can more specific about what kind of chef chef? No, no, no, The buggets are sacred Brook.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to allow that Alexis Sioux chef is not a Muppet.
Speaker 3: We're looking for the Swedish chef you had there, the suit he had, the sue.
Speaker 4: Right, maybe mesh in a different language.
Speaker 3: You know what, I just don't worry about it. You had the silver saved from going first, so you're still in this. Brook is up again.
Speaker 4: Got my favorite muppet show me Animal number nine on the list of the most famous Muppet not the note below, Ralph, Actually, Jose, it's your turn.
Speaker 3: The meat guy.
Speaker 4: Beaker, Baker, Baker number nineteen, the barely speaks onto the Jeffery the most famous Muppets.
Speaker 3: You're up again.
Speaker 1: Oh this is well now, Okay, I'm gonna change my answer. If Beaker's that low, I need to go some more popular. Give me Gonzo, Gonzo the Great, number four on my list of most muppets.
Speaker 3: Okay, if Elmo's in it, then is Oscar the grout in it? Oscar the Grout number fifteen on the list.
Speaker 4: Okay, we are still missing number three, number seven, and number ten out of the top ten.
Speaker 3: Dude, we're missing the big Guy. Is my turn? Yes, it is.
Speaker 4: Let's go Big Bird, Big Bird, lucky number thirteen on my list.
Speaker 1: Say back to Jose the reason I have from diabetic today, cookie.
Speaker 3: Monster to cookie Monster number seven. We're getting good. We got some speed going.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey, okay, give us our own show weakness.
Speaker 3: The count Count Bond Count not on my list.
Speaker 4: I have him on twenty five on the Jeffrey from the top twenty.
Speaker 3: Last for me. Oh my goodness's counting.
Speaker 4: Over the count, Alexis, you're still in it.
Speaker 3: Is there a girl Elmo? Missus Elmo?
Speaker 4: There's a pink Elmo?
Speaker 3: Oh, there is there's a pink Elmo, pink Yelmo. I'm not even sure her name. She's not on the list.
Speaker 2: Elmo Barbie. By the way, you should have said sis.
Speaker 4: Okay, snuffle up against Craty Snuffle up against did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, say that I revolt.
Speaker 4: Jose did not get any wrong. Some of the names you guys missed on the list number three Fozzy Bear Waca Waka number eight.
Speaker 3: You guys say Rizzo the rat. He was on there.
Speaker 4: Burton, Ernie Grover was number eleven. Statler and Waldorf was twelve. Sam the Eagle sixteen, Sweetam's the big Hulking Monster was seventeen, Janis was eighteen, and Scooter was number twenty. That was awesome lenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, good job, Jose, You survive this round and you.
Speaker 2: Get to choose who gets shocked.
Speaker 1: Somebody's going to be singing Umbrella by Rihanna, So who's it gonna be.
Speaker 3: I gotta go with a Lexus. Why because.
Speaker 1: Kimo alone, she's the closest to a live muppet in the studio.
Speaker 2: So let's have a chef.
Speaker 3: When the sun shines, we shine together.
Speaker 4: Told you I'll be here forever, said I'll always be your friend.
Speaker 3: Took an oath, I'm a stick it out.
Speaker 2: To the There you go, it's your shot.
Speaker 1: Collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just.
Speaker 3: A few minutes.
Speaker 2: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.