Speaker 1: What's up with you?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, is this the right number.
Speaker 3: It's the loser line. Go just call me back.
Speaker 1: If you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Excuse me, miss, but if you were a president, you'd be named Babraham Lincoln.
Speaker 4: I'm saluting you right now, just out my hands.
Speaker 1: Whatever you do, try to avoid puking directly onto him, because he'd probably like it too much. Instead, the safer thing to do is to give him the digits to the loser line, so hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jessica, it's going to be difficult, but I just got back from the doctor. He told me I have two months left to live, so oh my.
Speaker 5: God, just kidding, gotcha. Oh man, you probably felt so bad. But now that I have your attention and uh, you know I'm around for the long haul, let's let's go out. I mean, I was serious about going to the doctor, but he told me I was bigger than average, So call me.
Speaker 1: Gentleman. Take that is how max out your damn talking to ladies.
Speaker 6: I will say, my husband just got really funnier by comparison. Can you imagine a life of that as a jokes?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be hackey here, but as a comedian, I just found my first joke till the end.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 5: Just crying.
Speaker 4: Next message, Oh my god, I just.
Speaker 6: I seriously can't stop thinking about you since Friday, and I'm just so so mad we didn't get more alone time because like I just really wanted to uh just like mm and like I can go further, but I want to leave a little bit for imagination. But I just wanted to do that, like the moment I laid eyes on. You call me back if you want to meet up, uh, or I can do that again, this time with my tomp. I mean, do you guys need a bucket of cold water?
Speaker 5: Or you two turns?
Speaker 3: I mean you always do a kissing sound of the mic.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not.
Speaker 3: I want to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know what's even better than giving someone tongue, it's giving them a link to our TikTok talk page.
Speaker 6: What if he did it at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, turn you on to the maximum number, because apparently last year our TikTok was shared so much between partners that we received the Red Light Special Award, which was an old police siren on a plaque that was used in an actual prostitution stick. So make sure to keep listening to the number one user line of the week that we post up on there every single week and help us win another awarding.
Speaker 2: Back to the clips, he it's I just wanted to apologize for, you know, getting so emotional the other day. I'm crying while you were like trying to work. My mom wanted a dancer to and you were wearing the same perfume that she would smell like when you know, she would come home from work late at night and she'd give me a kiss. It just brought back a bunch of memories. Maybe we could get some Maybe we could get together sometime and talk. I promise I won't be the cry baby. Or maybe I could just come back to the club and smell you again.
Speaker 4: To them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and that guy was a true gentleman, because not a lot of dudes would ask permission to come back and sniff a girl. I think He's the only one that has a totally different motive for being there.
Speaker 3: His is actually pretty pure.
Speaker 1: He's like, Hey, I'm sorry to make this awkward. Could you like put some clothes on and sup.
Speaker 2: Dancing so much? Greg?
Speaker 4: Why are you not returning my call? You said you would get back to me, you would help me about cleaning my suede boots.
Speaker 5: Do you know how much I paid for these boots?
Speaker 4: They are verse Satchy. Not that you would know anything about that, would you. It's not my fault that I stepped in your dog's excrement.
Speaker 3: It is yours.
Speaker 4: You left it there. I assume you gave me your number because you want to do the right thing and pay for the cleaning bill.
Speaker 3: What kind of man does not clean up after his dog anyway?
Speaker 4: You know, it's probably a man who goes to hobby lobby to make his own priest smack. He can take those to the neighborhood sizzler where I am sure Greg, you're a platinum member. You have your photo on the wall. He ates the most top Sirloins in March congratulations in their Hope I don't find out where you live. You might find a little present on your porch, and it won't be from a dog. Oh jacket, Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I don't know that woman gets the award for most creative insults ever.
Speaker 3: Before.
Speaker 6: Just off the top.
Speaker 1: Of his head, that would hit different to me. Excuse me, Brook, you don't have to act so impressed by the woman putting the other man down.
Speaker 6: Dude isn't picking up his dogs poo.
Speaker 3: Come on, he sucks.
Speaker 5: He deserved that.
Speaker 1: Listen to the Loser Line regularly at this time every single week, and make sure that you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey YouTube channel where you can listen to every Loser Line second day and phone tap that we do right on there. In fact, we're gonna do a phone tap right after this
Speaker 5: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.