Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them back the bus bus boozy.
Speaker 5: Listening to show.
Speaker 6: I don't joy? Yeah, joy?
Speaker 4: Have s.
Speaker 3: You got don't you gotta.
Speaker 7: Turn to turn the mouth to turn you probably got to turn the mouth out.
Speaker 5: The money up looking.
Speaker 2: Come come out, you'll.
Speaker 5: Think, uh h, I sure will.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on, dig me now. One and only Steve Harley got a radio show, Yeah, I got one. I got a message for you today too, something I was thinking about that might help you along the way. The thing I appreciate about so many people that I learned from Bishop Jakes, Kenneth Olmer, Donnie McClerkin, Kirk Franklin, Joel Oldstein, I can't tell you, and many more than that. I mean, you know I'm naming you know, famous people because I know you know these names. But my father, who you never met, was so great in my development as a man.
Speaker 2: But my mother thought of mercy.
Speaker 8: My mother, she taught me about faith. She gave me the things I needed to know about what I speak about every day. That basis was given to me by her. So it's so many great people. But here's the thing that I've had to learn, and that is that if God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 8: See, I can't tell you how many people don't really pay attention to that close enough.
Speaker 2: If God got you through it, it's done. Move on.
Speaker 8: How many times have we as people allowed God to get us through something, get us beyond something, get us over something, get us through something, and then even after it's completion, we sit there and we dwell on it, and we dwell on it to the point where it becomes an anchor around our neck and we can't move on.
Speaker 1: We can't move on because we just.
Speaker 8: Won't let it go. It's done. If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 2: Move on on. Stop harboring on the past.
Speaker 8: Stop hanging on to every time you fail, Stop hanging on to every time you slipped up and messed up.
Speaker 1: Stop hanging on to every time you didn't.
Speaker 2: Get it right.
Speaker 8: So what everybody makes mistakes, everybody messes up, everybody don't get it right, everybody struggling with something.
Speaker 2: You ain't the only one.
Speaker 8: But my God, man, if God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 8: You hanging on to it for it. That's why he got it, got you through it, so you can move on from it. See a lot of things that happened to us that we think are negative or bad experience. These are lessons and what not to do. This is a way to have a now a bearing on. Look out for it the next time. You got me once, you can't get me again. I'm telling you, and if God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 8: You have got to move on. I use this analogy all the time. I'm gonna add a little bit to it. Bishop Jakes told me you cannot drive your car looking in the rear view mirror. See you know what your rearview mirror is actually for in your car. Your rear view mirror is designed. After I pass a car and I want to merge into that lane, or I want to make another move, I look up in the rear view mirror, and all I use it for it shows me that I've gotten past it. I've gotten past the vehicle I was passing, and I got enough room now clear to make my next move.
Speaker 1: That's what I use my rearview mirror for.
Speaker 8: I use my rear view mirror to just glance up every now and then to see what's coming up on me. That's all I use it for. Listen to me real close. Now, your rearview mirror on your car is after you passing something or you're passing by something, you can look up in the rear view mirror and it lets you know you're passed it, you're beyond it.
Speaker 2: It's clear now, it's in the past.
Speaker 8: You no longer have to deal with it as the car that was in front of you blocking your way. You have passed it. You look up in the mirror, you've cleared it. Now if you on a switch lanes could slide on over, you got room. But that rearview mirror also lets you see if anything is coming up on you, and you just need to glance because if you moving forward, ain't a whole lot can come up on you. You just glancing every now and then, and it reminds you that you got through something and you got beyond something. That's what the rearview mirror for. Now, let's talk about that windshield. Why you think that wind shields so big on your car. That's the biggest window on your car. You know why the wind shield so big because it's where you're going. Because even the automobile makers want you to have a wide view of where you're going so you can see what's up ahead. They put lights on the car at night so you can have night vision and see what's up ahead. But you can uh oh man, oh see not why is that looking? Think about that now before I move forward with this one. Think about that wind shield. Man, Why is that wind shield so big so you can see where you're going. It's way more important where you're going than where you're being.
Speaker 1: Don't you see that.
Speaker 8: That's why the rear view mirror is so small, because it is nowhere near as important as it is as to where you're going. While you being just allows you to take a glance, can make sure you cleared it so you can see if it's room enough for you to make your next move, so you can know that you've gone through it and go ahead on about your business. But that windshield, that windshield is for vision. A man without a dream of vision shall perish. That windshield is for somebody going somewhere. That windshielding for somebody out there trying to make another move. I'm gonna go right I'm gonna left. I'm gonna get off on this exit. I'm gonna take this detail. I'm gonna handle this sign. There's a new route. There's only so many miles left to go. That's what the windshield got. Let me tell you something, man, when you see a mile sign, you're driving on the freeway, you're on the interstate, and you let's say you driving to a particular city and you see a sign that says that city is thirty eight or one hundred and thirty eight miles away. That lets you know where you're going, and you're on the right path. Now, if you keep looking in the rear view mirror, you'll never.
Speaker 1: Know how close you are.
Speaker 8: You'll never know cause you're driving your car looking in the rear view mirror. You all on the shoulder, you hear them rocks up under your car. You just scared yourself to death because you know why, because you keep looking in the rear view mirror.
Speaker 1: Get out the rear view mirror.
Speaker 2: If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 2: So what he don't love you no more?
Speaker 1: And man, let's move on.
Speaker 2: If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 2: God got something for you.
Speaker 8: If you get out your rearview mirror and get up in that wind shield, God's got something for you up ahead. But you can't see what's up ahead because you in that rearview mirror. If God got you through it, it's done. Let's move on. Come on, y'all, don't let the pass beat you up. That's the ingredients in the cake. You done made that already, that's done.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 8: God, look in the windshield, see what God marbably got something new for you.
Speaker 2: If you get out the rear view mirror and look, open.
Speaker 1: Up your eyes and see. All right, let's go today.
Speaker 9: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: Here it is again, this great unbelievable thing called the gift of life.
Speaker 2: God that gave it to us again. I'm so grateful for it.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Heavenly Father for waking me up again, starting me on my way.
Speaker 2: As the old folks saying, closed in my right.
Speaker 8: Mind, you would think at sixty seven, I would consider myself an old folk, but I don't. So when you hear me say what the old folks say, I don't know what age we talking about, but it ain't me though. I'm just going along with it because I'm just woof. I'm maintaining a certain level of flyness no matter what happens. Just to make sure I put in a new order for suits with my Taylor. I'm going in another direction because everybody just stole a look now, so now for I'm about to move that look around a little bit and come out somewhere in the mid season a family feud. I'll introduce the new look straight, Pimp, straight, straight, and pimp.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I know that.
Speaker 2: This is Steve Harvey.
Speaker 8: Morning Show, y'all, Charlton Strawberry, Colin Frail, Mississippi, Monica Junior, and the legend that is Nephew.
Speaker 1: Tell me, Junior.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you something, man, you feel be a straight pip again. It's watch your sixth time doog.
Speaker 9: Eighteen since we're counting.
Speaker 1: If we're yeah, you didn't, Yeah, you be a straight PI eighteen times.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 8: My philosophy is keep it pimping at all times at all you know. Yeah, I'm not up pimp. I'm just pimping the game. I like the swag of it. I'm that game.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: I don't care what nobody say about me. I don't care what you right about me. I don't care what you think think about me because I know me. I know who I am and I know whose I am. I'm not confused about either one of them. And no matter what you say, don't change none of that. It don't change nothing. Yes, Sir Junior, can.
Speaker 1: Ask you said, well, do you know what they're saying about you right now? And I work with you. I hear it every day.
Speaker 8: Not really, but I do. Can I can tell you this though? Can I tell you this? I don't give a damn? Can I tell you that one more time? One more to give a damn? I really don't, he goes man, I ain't got no time.
Speaker 2: Do you see?
Speaker 8: Yeah, what God has done for me? Do you really know how far he bought me? Do you know what I used to beg I got a new season of the Judge Show coming on Abcity? What you talking about?
Speaker 2: Dog? You know what I was reading?
Speaker 8: If somebody somebody came to me and said, man, they said, you're a country bumpkin. Okay, I go, I'm from Westwest Virginia. Hell, most people I know down from West West Virginia country what but what but when you call me country bumpkin? You need to I want you to ask something. Yeah that blessed highly favored country bumping. All right, hey that then I call you fill in the blank. But before you call me a country bunkman, say blessed and highly favored country bunking, and then even say whatever you won't say after that.
Speaker 9: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we're going to church with church complaints. Right after this you're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for church complaints with Pastor Motown and Deacon deaf jam.
Speaker 8: We galbl in the most mall simple, loonious week tripe down the road of epilepsy? What what as we gravitate to the of the ambiquity of Justace Lord In the words of one of my favorite poets of all time, James Brown, talking loud, All.
Speaker 1: Right, Pastor, let's get down the business here.
Speaker 4: We got a situation little Jacobe Lele Jacobe, who was in college. I wants to go into pharmaceutical sales after college. His uncle Slimmy got him in turning with him on the street selling weed, talking about this is the same thing. You're just getting a better return on your investment. You're gonna have to talk to let he going down.
Speaker 8: Well, no, weed now is if you have a medical card, it is not considered a medicinal agent for healing. Muh you know you can lud Jakobe could open up a weed store.
Speaker 1: You took that from that.
Speaker 2: Well, they called it cannabis, but we all know it's weed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 8: My aunt had me go down and asked me to buy her cannabis, but she didn't know what was in the can. She thought cannabis was a can or something and we had to have a talk.
Speaker 1: With her that.
Speaker 8: Can you buy me a can of that bus for my glacma anything?
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 4: Sister is Sister Gretchen is telling the kids that she's taking them to the underground Railroad in February. She is scaring them, please talk to her about this Black history field trip.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've actually signed off on that. DC. We're gonna have that this year. Uh wen start in Georgia.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: We're gonna these kids that's been playing all this Xbox and all this here, all these video games and Fotnite and all this here. We're gonna put them all in some gym shorts and make them go bare footed and gonna keep them down by the riverhead and.
Speaker 4: Off how far you gonna take them now, starting in Georgia to what well if most of them ain't gonna make it outside of uh chat Leger uh the chat New River in Atlanta, most of them ain't gonna get outside Atlanta before.
Speaker 8: They fall out because you know they're soft now, they don't make the kids can't run that far. So and just for specially effect, we were out of hide four hounds to keep the pace up.
Speaker 1: It's kind of serious.
Speaker 8: Notas you hear that, you gotta gonna keep running to you they're gonna fall out there.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna be longer the stopping.
Speaker 4: A well, we want to get your approval on this, pastor I. They have decided to get kim Barew to come by and let us know who in the choir can sing and who.
Speaker 1: She's gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: It's after you to get that plan. But but but we know she gonna be tell the truth about it. But we it's your for your clans if you.
Speaker 2: All once again, I've signed off on that too.
Speaker 8: Yeahwenty four, we're not taking it no more so, Sister kim Barell will be coming by. Jack pot Joiner Jerusalem. And if she hear you sing and say you can't you is out the choir.
Speaker 9: She's a solo act.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's gonna give us one hundred.
Speaker 2: Sister for the name of Kim Barrey.
Speaker 8: She's clearing our churches all over the US.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's some people mad.
Speaker 2: It's sister Kim right now, Lord.
Speaker 4: All right, past, and now hold on for this one. Right here, Tim Scott and hersha Walker asking people to pick cotton with them in February and bring awareness.
Speaker 1: To Great Membrace.
Speaker 4: Please tell our people and the congregates how stupid here, but this is Tim Scott and herschel Walker trying to get people to pick cotton with him in February. It's just it makes no sense, Past, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: I'm actually thinking that make that a part of the children's field trip this year, to go over there and watch Kim and herschel. But I'm not gonna lie the children here to pick. But I am gonna have them and buy insane spiritual the children.
Speaker 2: We're gonna teach them.
Speaker 5: The babies gonna sing the.
Speaker 8: All right, Pastor, and to make sure they're saying everybody don't sing. Gonna get whipped, so that up we're gonna get some singing doing go ahead in some black history the congregation.
Speaker 4: The congregation has agreed that at the beginning of this year, your sermons are going way too long and they won't permission to say a barbecue sandwich is doing the service.
Speaker 1: Genie, right, genius.
Speaker 8: You know how you ain't gonna believe this, but I've already signed off that all because if you ain't gonna put the money in the trail upstand, we're gonna show get it from you downstairs because barbecue sandwich is gonna be high. Hell, I'm just gonna let you know right now. And barbecue sandwich is eighteen.
Speaker 9: Dollars, yes, yes, hung eighteen.
Speaker 8: Dollars yeah, And you don't have too because I'm gonna have you now because I'm not cutting down sermon show. Oh no, no, no, that to push more people downstairs to the barbecue saying I.
Speaker 4: Need you to let me know if you won't if you want not Geno Jennings, but Dino, his brother, Dino Jennings, wants to speak.
Speaker 11: He had this church next week, but it's after you bath, and you're letting me know.
Speaker 8: I'm holding out for Gino to pick cool pass because we're gonna let him speak with his mad angry as.
Speaker 1: Thank you for such a record, what the Bible say?
Speaker 9: And diggon death Jim for church complaints coming up next to his ass the Celo or Chief Love Officer. Steve Harvey, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. And entertainment news. The teams are set for the big game and the fellas will share their prediction on who they think is gonna win. Donald Trump is ordered to pay eighty three point three million dollars to eg and Carroll after losing a defamation suit. And Robert de Niro is yeah, has opened up about the joys of having a newborn at the age of eighty. Okay, that's all at the top of the hour. The zero's and he's in his eighties too. That's all at the top of the hour. Right now, it is time to ask the colo. This is from Theesia in Champagne. These are rights. Twenty years ago, my husband had sex with his cousins. They had no idea they were related, and recently his cousin has been calling and trying to hang out with him. I told him, I don't like it one bit. Why can't he understand how I feel?
Speaker 8: Well, he don't happen because you ain't fitting to start liking no at all.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 8: And if you slept with your cousin now she want to hang out called we cousin.
Speaker 2: No, No, that ain't finna happen.
Speaker 8: You're gonna keep all that your regular ass behavior over there where it was at in the past. See if they bring it up over here. Yeah, they didn't know it, but now you know it. But now we can't.
Speaker 2: We we're not hanging out.
Speaker 8: We'd have done all the hang it out we was gonna do cam by the fact we hung out way too close.
Speaker 9: But it doesn't matter that it was twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: I'll give it matter. That's blood. Get out of that, bruh.
Speaker 8: And you're not and the wife don't have to sit up there and be in your mess that and they don't even sound right. Come on, dude, I need to find somebody else to hang out with another cuz listen to me like that, like they don't forgot what happened.
Speaker 9: Right right, all right? Moving on to Nicki and Spartanburg, Nicki writes, my husband just told me that at his age, he prefers to eat dinner on the couch and watch a movie or listen to a podcast. He said, he's not wasting money in twenty twenty four, we're only thirty three years old. How can he say that dating me is a waste of money. So they're not married, Yeah, they're married. They're married, but you know how you have date nights when you're married, and he doesn't want to do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Eating that's a nasty ass couch.
Speaker 9: I know that he's eating in front of no.
Speaker 2: Plan of doing any better than he doing right now.
Speaker 9: That's it. And he's only thirty three though, Get locked in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't wasting no moment. I'm white.
Speaker 8: I'm listening to podcast. I'm meeting my dinner on the couch.
Speaker 9: Just at thirty three, thirty three.
Speaker 2: He said, all he want to do is wat listen to podcast.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's going to be very very unhappy. Yeah from now on, from now on, Yeah, she's very unhappy. Yeah, Yeah, we want.
Speaker 8: One thing he gonna mess around and do. Why are you sitting on the couch eating your dinner and listening to podcast?
Speaker 2: What's she gonna be?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's gonna happen. Yep, when people start looking around. When they get to looking around.
Speaker 5: Why you got your headphones in your hair?
Speaker 1: Looking around?
Speaker 8: Maybe I got a podcast. You wasn't home. I was out having dinner. I didn't feel like he know the couch today.
Speaker 9: In front of the TV.
Speaker 4: We we got him vacuum this couch, though we don't have to.
Speaker 9: All right, Moving on to.
Speaker 1: Oh, he got a podcast.
Speaker 9: You may have heard it since you liked to listen to podcasts. All right, Moving on to Camille in Jersey City. Camille, Right, So I took my thirteen year old cell phone and I read her text. She thinks I'm basic and I should wear makeup and wigs. What do you do when your child disapproves of you?
Speaker 8: Well, what custs out that think you need a wig and some makeup? Well, let me tell you what. She's thirteen and then figured that out. She might not be the only one. You know, children don't really have a filter. They kind of speak their mind. And you know, she she probably looking at her mama, going, my mama could have somebody if she would just go ahead and do something to herself.
Speaker 2: Girl, So get one down there to the whigs.
Speaker 5: Though, beauty supply, all the.
Speaker 2: Neighborhoods got one.
Speaker 1: Get your nice when they be.
Speaker 2: In the window.
Speaker 8: Don't get one that's in the window though, because people know that one.
Speaker 2: Don't get the woman.
Speaker 8: Yeah, don't body one in the window everybody, so when they go by the window, they don't see it no more. The one out the window together, yeah, praise law and sister Sharon, what praise girl? Did you ride the one in the window. Don't don't buy the one in the window.
Speaker 9: All right, back in the back.
Speaker 5: It's so crazy.
Speaker 11: Back in the back.
Speaker 2: And make sure whatever wig you buy, prest if you buy.
Speaker 8: One of them short hair wigs, make sure that it laid down on your neck. Don't let your wigs stick up off the back of your neck, and your hair is under yeah, all.
Speaker 9: Right, last one, Steve, this is from Olivia.
Speaker 2: Crazy, especially that when you got a blonde streaking and everybody don't know that.
Speaker 9: Olivia and New Orleans says, I finally told my side dude that I married and it's over. He took it well at first, but then he started tripping and he called me a few times late at night. I need to change my number. What do I this is her question. This is what she wants to know. What do I tell my husband so he won't get suspicious?
Speaker 8: Your phone number is connected to your debit card and a couple other things, and you have some fraudulent reports reported on it.
Speaker 2: And you need a new number, and you start.
Speaker 4: That's Cary, will you come off the cup with that?
Speaker 9: You read anything?
Speaker 1: You got to get out of this. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 8: We got to get out of something. You ain't got time to panic. You got to get out of.
Speaker 9: This because if you were a man, you tell him the same thing.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I already know how to get out of this.
Speaker 9: But okay, I liked where you were going. So what now? Wire we saying her phone is.
Speaker 8: To get a new card, because your card is connected to your debit card, and you're starting to get some fraudulent reports and you think that they're stealing it based on the information that they're getting off your telephone, and you notice you've seen some fraudulent stuff. So I got to give me a new number right now to stop this hit. Most men don't want to hear about no money missing and somebody shopping using your phone number and theft I D and all that you've got to get.
Speaker 2: A new number this order. This is an easy one.
Speaker 9: Here, Okay, not only do you up with the lie quickly all clo the situation.
Speaker 8: Right yess the key to line the kids commitment on the phone.
Speaker 5: Levels you yourself just as as hell.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. Listen up Steve Harvey Nation. Imagine immersing yourself in timeless elegant at the Fountain Blue, Las Vegas with a President's Day Package pampering package for two February seventeenth through the twentieth of this year. This package includes round trip coach airfare for two, hotel stay of three hundred and fifty dollars, credit for dinner at Don's Prime Steakhouse, a one hundred fifty dollars credit for brunch at La Fontaine, and a five hundred dollars credit for a couple's massage at Lapis Spa and Wellness. You can enter now and get rules at Steve harveyfm dot com sponsored by the all new Fountain Blue, Las Vegas. That's Steve HARVEYFM dot com for all the info.
Speaker 1: Can I get all my credit.
Speaker 8: In chips, Bobby is I don't want to lunch down in the fountain.
Speaker 2: I don't need to far sad. I get all mine in chills.
Speaker 9: You are again all right, we gotta talk about it. We have to talk about the heartbreak alright today.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna tell you right now, And this is honest, God's truth. You can ask the Lord about me. I was more hurt for the Detroit.
Speaker 2: Loss than the Cleveland loss.
Speaker 8: Yes to you, I was more hurt for the Detroit loss than the Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Laws might have been slipped away for me?
Speaker 9: What what what might have been?
Speaker 8: Tell us about I had already I had already picked out the outfit. I will go way to say, purple soup, purple shirt, purple tie, and white felt for Dora that I had on that the versus earth Wind and and and the Isley brothers.
Speaker 9: I knew that familiar.
Speaker 1: Yes that was Easter wasn't not around Easter.
Speaker 8: I had put a found a purple rock crystal and stuck that in the side of the Yes, all I had to do for Detroit and four feathers and get ron Eisley to give me that chinchilla coat for the game.
Speaker 9: You know he would have done it.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 4: You in your closet all day before the game, getting you out.
Speaker 8: I just went back to Instagram and found this one. I didn't even had to go to the Crown.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, pot ready, Oh try.
Speaker 2: Didn't know there was no pain for me like that pain.
Speaker 9: That one hurts you.
Speaker 11: Steve cuts you deep, cut us off.
Speaker 2: Not the other game.
Speaker 8: Everybody that's talking about how does this affect Lamar or Jackson's legacy? Lamar Jackson. Fine, they ran up into them. Damn chiefs, Patrick and Kelsey. Everybody know he thought it to him, and he thought anyway, I understand, I've got I'm putting four people on Kelsey. I'm tackling his ass every player. He's not catching the ball, but can't nobody stop it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, got special. He's the Taylor Swift effect. I'm trying to.
Speaker 8: Figure Outaylor Swift fine because I can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gonna get off.
Speaker 1: You know how I feel about.
Speaker 8: I ain't got no problem she talented his Hell, I just she fine because all these bigger as Jersey she'd be waring.
Speaker 2: Is it some photos out there I ain't seen? She got I ain't looked her up.
Speaker 1: She wants. She told the cameras to get away.
Speaker 5: When man go away, I said, come on, I'm a fellow.
Speaker 2: Lamar. Lamar was hurt for Baltimore.
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was hurting from Baltimore though, I was just hurting. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fifty eight is set.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And the chief, the man that played where Lamar caught his own damn past.
Speaker 2: That's when that's when I knew he different.
Speaker 8: I said, this boy right here, no no, no, no, no no, And I'm talking about running with it for yard.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you something. He threw the past. Now, let me tell something. Everybody looking for this ball.
Speaker 1: This is not.
Speaker 8: This is not this is not something that ain't nobody care about? Right, That damn ball is everything. And I mean everybody was looking up at it. His ass ran and got that ball, Lamar. But you know, the Kansas City defense man, they just had a game plan that was crazy. That was crazy. And I don't know what the defensive coordinator does not understand about Kelsey. I don't understand how he catch all the damn balls eleven for eleven, you know, at at at the fourth one, ain't nobody saying, all right, we got pushed out.
Speaker 9: On them for.
Speaker 8: After the fourth catch roll five five catches in the row. How did he get to eleven.
Speaker 2: At one point in time, somebody, I don't understand man, that was? That was man? I was so hurt. Thank you, mad Detroit.
Speaker 9: God, don't one day to work, Steve, Just where it's work one day.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what? Or to just wear and hit them.
Speaker 9: All yeah with the coast.
Speaker 1: Let's just do my.
Speaker 2: Whole show in what I was going to wear to the super Bowl had Detroit? Just man, I ought to do that.
Speaker 9: And post it. All right. Congratulations to the forty nine ers and to the Chiefs coming up at twenty minutes after the we will play a quick game of one has to go right after this. You're listening morning show, all right, it is time to play one of these has to go. Your teeth, your eyelids or your you know what, teeth, eyelids? You know what?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 9: What probably private?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody let go? Well we know that ain't going to take.
Speaker 8: Lips, eyes, brists, my nose, take my nose off my face. I'll be sitting up here looking at you, Jesse crazy.
Speaker 1: Take one sense to go take my pigtorials. I don't care I be fined at all. Yo. Okay, so it's your what not?
Speaker 9: Surely take you it's your teeth, your eyelids, or your private take my.
Speaker 1: We'll walk around looking like.
Speaker 9: Open whatever.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I had had to carry spray bottle with me talking with them.
Speaker 1: Please, all right, here we go.
Speaker 9: One has to go sex lying or food.
Speaker 1: One has i'd be so much weight food I.
Speaker 9: Lying.
Speaker 4: We're gonna lie. Do you think we're gonna get some sick?
Speaker 1: What did you think?
Speaker 9: But you're gonna be.
Speaker 1: If I don't real? No sex, I ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Be baby to eat, No way, no wow, I give you some sick.
Speaker 1: I've been talking to you at one twenty five.
Speaker 9: I don't care all right. Speaking of sex. One has to go kitchen table, front porch, neighbors yard.
Speaker 1: I don't need no front porch.
Speaker 2: I don't have a porch, but my neighbors is too far away.
Speaker 9: Say so kitchen table it is?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: I mean on the front.
Speaker 5: You said, one gotta go?
Speaker 9: Okay, it's the front porch.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, neighbors, y'all.
Speaker 9: One has to go a song for you, my lady? What reason? One has to go. A song for you for ever, my lady.
Speaker 4: Reasons Sorry that I don't know what I even talked about.
Speaker 1: Lady got to go that jo. Yeah, okay, I tell you.
Speaker 2: Need to go.
Speaker 1: A song for you.
Speaker 11: Oh no, you won't hold the way, my lady, for you?
Speaker 1: Song for you?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 8: Have you heard the temptations? Do that out your mind? Take a fly album?
Speaker 2: A song no Donny had take.
Speaker 1: My life on't stay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nine thousand people wand that was the first song.
Speaker 9: Was ready to fight out?
Speaker 8: You ain't heard the reasonsout your mind?
Speaker 9: Coming up in thirty four minutes to the hours since your other.
Speaker 1: Cost forever, my lady.
Speaker 9: Right after this, you're listening morning show?
Speaker 1: All right, so we.
Speaker 9: Introduction, my lord.
Speaker 8: I don't need no introduction, said the oldell is in the building.
Speaker 2: Good morning's ever once.
Speaker 8: Cary Junior, Tommy, ma'am girl over there, Mississippi, how y'all this morning?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Let's get to it because I have y'all been shortening my time. Ladies.
Speaker 9: Okay, you know, well we we mentioned this.
Speaker 2: I noticed you got you you changed the color of your half.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 9: That's pretty yes, ma'am, I did, Thank you, Thank.
Speaker 2: You pretty going through someone wrong.
Speaker 9: We're always going through things. No, but I like to change my hair color from time to time.
Speaker 8: Well, you know when women's when we can't make change of this cause we change. We're going through some stuff we changed when we change. Oh uh huh want the rules of being women?
Speaker 2: We used to wake up one morning and change on mind.
Speaker 9: Ain't yes and.
Speaker 8: Everything? Okay, good, good good. I used to change my.
Speaker 2: Hairth color tooth, you know, oh to what? One time I had it? One time I did bright, traffic light yellow? Oh okay, that was what I got saved.
Speaker 8: That's when I walked into the tavern. My head stood for caution. Come over here, come over here if you want to care.
Speaker 5: Morning all right?
Speaker 9: So I wanted to ask you about gospel singer Kimbarell. We talked about her earlier. But you know, guys, Kimbarell was singing at church and parishioners started singing with her. She promptly told them this is a solo God's using.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, yeah, stop singing, And she.
Speaker 1: Kept on saying.
Speaker 8: I said, you just have to can't here, good, I'm doing a solo.
Speaker 2: I don't need you to say.
Speaker 8: Well, she trying to say with them, seek them, but Caimbrell started to shut this down. Kimbarell are going on tour, they called to shut it down.
Speaker 13: To it.
Speaker 8: If you don't love your mouth in the lawn's house and you don't need to be in the choir. You ain't in the choir for a reason. You're in the audience. Beat the audience, clap and support.
Speaker 9: So you agree with Kimbarell because.
Speaker 2: I saw how you talk to the people. And Junior, is you.
Speaker 1: All right today? I'm good.
Speaker 8: Good, Looking at your head and everything.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to talk to him, I can't what's wrong?
Speaker 9: What do you mean you're looking at his head?
Speaker 2: Is everything all right?
Speaker 1: What did you mean by that? Did you cut your hair?
Speaker 4: Ju?
Speaker 1: No, ma'am you cut it back? What do you mean, tom? What are you?
Speaker 11: Don't do this to be done?
Speaker 2: Getting now?
Speaker 8: I'm just looking at it and you got your head, says on And I still don't see you.
Speaker 9: Don't you take him off for sister Dell for a second.
Speaker 8: Please well take your head says off, sweet, and not lean forward? Oh that oh there, Oh yeah, it's gone. It's just done. Now it's done. You almost disappeared it ain't even like hairline it no more. You just it's just like somebody got some tracing paper on your head.
Speaker 9: Don't me sit down, call and get up.
Speaker 2: We ain't gotta look at the bright side. You ain't got to go to the shop no more.
Speaker 9: Still gets the sides lined up to do that yourself.
Speaker 4: Oh man, who is Monday more pay for?
Speaker 1: You said, what's on top of my head?
Speaker 13: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Tracing paper?
Speaker 2: Tracing paper?
Speaker 8: You know how you put trace the paper on top of real picture and you're taking pencil and turn the sideways and don't.
Speaker 9: Profit well, junior, I think this is this is a great opportunity for you to ask this real debt something about life. You just got married.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and asked me. You ain't got a lot of time sweet to hair up?
Speaker 10: Ask you quid you think I can marriage?
Speaker 8: You're not gonna You're not gonna do well with you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe you're gonna make it.
Speaker 1: Not this one.
Speaker 8: Maybe on the next one, but not this one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh lord, coming up next it is a nephew.
Speaker 8: I don't I don't don't know. Everything throws you. You get out of this one and.
Speaker 9: Try, My lord, you're listening Hardy Morning Show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is I plan to move no matter what. All right, we'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few but right now it is time for the Nephew and today's prank phone call. What you got for his neph.
Speaker 1: I got one coming up for you.
Speaker 4: But let me think dayon Ohio man coming out and hanging out with you boy this past weekend.
Speaker 1: I greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 4: The Nephew stood there every show hour and fifteen minutes, flat foot and gave a ticket.
Speaker 1: Yes I did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 4: Next stop is the Next stop is New York City at the NYC Winery. Got a few tickets left, but first show sold out. They probably got my twenty ticket left at that second show to the Nephew is on the run across this country, okay, Laying in the Cut Comedy is on Greensboro, North Carolina. That would be February twenty third, twenty fourth, and twenty fifth. Tickets I own sale right now. The prank call is they moved, Big Mama. They were moved, Big Mama. You go see you go see, but they moved big Mama.
Speaker 1: Let's go get down.
Speaker 13: Clean service.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to Could I stick to the owner of the company.
Speaker 2: Is he.
Speaker 12: Is this Robert? The owner is Robert. It's this Robert.
Speaker 13: Yes, sir, this is this is mister Robert. How can I help you?
Speaker 12: My name is Corruthers. Y'all y'all clean, y'all clean my uh my my house last week?
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 12: And when y'all moved the furniture to clean the carpet, somebody somebody moved my grandmother off the coffee table. Is he not in there? No more?
Speaker 13: Well? Hold on tax from sir. Do you know what what day did we clean your house on? Sir?
Speaker 12: Last Wednesday? Y'all clean my house.
Speaker 13: We came to your house on the Wednesday of last week. What's your address, sir, big mama, it's it's.
Speaker 12: Mag Mo.
Speaker 3: Sir.
Speaker 13: Hello, you said your name is Corrupted and we came to your house on Wednesday. If you don't mind, can I have your address?
Speaker 12: Sleep yo, mag mama, big.
Speaker 13: B Okay, mister corups, listen, if if if we if your grandmother now with your grandmother laying on the carpet, I mean, my guys don't move people, sir. Uh, we would not have our.
Speaker 12: Grandmother, my grandma. She was on the she was on the coffee table. Her her urn was on the coffee table. Oh real mother pets rehing late, y'all if somebody moved it and now the base is still having dashes.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, okay, I'm sorry. So you're saying that you're oh mag mag mo, mister grub, I am so sorry. I just lost my grandmother not too long ago, sir. I know how you feel. Now, I'm listen. My guys would not have knocked over a vase or something like that, or they would have told me if they knocked over. So are you sure that it was my cleaning service?
Speaker 12: I ain't have no nobody had no two different carb cleaning services to come by in the same week. Man, y'all. The only ones came by there, y'all. The ones who did it, y'all, the one more on my grandmama and now my grandmama.
Speaker 13: Go mister Corma, go home. Man, mister Corus, I'm sorry about that, but if you would give me your address, I can confirm that that actually was my company that came by you. I apologize, sir, uh Trump, sorry.
Speaker 12: Lie Oh, I'm so sorry, sir.
Speaker 13: Now, if can you please just give me your address, sir, let me let me pull some information up in my system and we can we can straighten all this out. Holder for one second, please say go and ask Wayne and Robert you need to come in here for a second. They have to be the ones cleaning may carpet. On last week, some about knock on his grandmother.
Speaker 12: Earth big well be there. She been on that coffee table, been on that coffee table. But it's in my yar, Gunter.
Speaker 13: Said, Listen, brothers, I'm sorry. I'm trying to find out if.
Speaker 12: You know what. When I give myself together, I'm gonna come down there and I'm gonna kick some at that damn place in here. Do you hear me? Mister corrupt?
Speaker 13: Now listen, I'm gonna do everything that I can to help you. But now don't don't. You're not gonna present me on this phone.
Speaker 12: Tell you you move my grandmama, and I'm gonna move you. Now you hear me. I'm gonna, I promise you, I'm gonna tell everybody not to use this damn coffee cleaning service. Because you don't know what hold.
Speaker 13: Hello on now listen now, now, uh, it took me a long time to get my service together a certain we do a real good job.
Speaker 12: Now you're not gonna presp me y'all for grandmama. That's what y'all do. You move people's grandmama.
Speaker 3: We shirt.
Speaker 13: We have never had this kind of incident. As a matter of fact, we haven't had any incidents at all. So I'm everything that I can. I'm sorry about your grandmother, Sir. I'm gonna get everything anywhere to wait for them.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna get it in the newspaper and tell everybody not to use this damn service. I promise you.
Speaker 13: That I have told you once. Now you're not gonna prep me about how damn company an no more, you understand me. I never putting no add in no newspapers, and you're not finna shit there. Tell me what you're gonna do. I gonna call my sons in here. I to call them that you live in the only ones that clean that god dog gonna coffee. Now, I'm gonna find out what happened. But you're not gonna present my company. You understand. It's how I make my listen. Now, I don't know how you make your livings, but that's how I.
Speaker 12: Make my don't make y'all live by moving people grandmama's man, you move my grandmama. My grandmama ain't on the coffee table, no more, sir.
Speaker 13: Sir, it's I'm sorry. That's your grandmama. Not on your coffee table, no more, sir. I'll try to find out what happens. We're gonna get this fixed for you, but you gotta work with me.
Speaker 12: You ain't got well. I'm coming down there right now to do Damn. I wasna start kicking some sell your boys. Now you stare too.
Speaker 13: Oh you're gonna come down here, come bring up, Come on down here right now. I'm not scaring you, man, I'm trying to help you. And you want to go out on me like that. How don't give a letter that come on down here right now. You won't get me even your address. I don't even know where you are. I don't even know if you see.
Speaker 12: I promise you I'm whooping your boys and yo is y'all to move my grandma? You move my grandmother?
Speaker 13: Man, brother missus corrupt? Don't print me or don't threaten me by my boy that that's my son. I don't take that too lightly. I will come personally to your house right now, beat up and then come back and clean your house for free. You understand me. Don't you thru my children? And don't you treat me?
Speaker 12: Let me get up my damn father. Got one more thing I want to tell you, man, what is you listening?
Speaker 13: What is man?
Speaker 12: Is nephew Tilly from the Steve Harvey Morney Show. You just got plagued by your wife, don't it? Fell?
Speaker 13: Say man, I just don't about of that. That wasn't that wasn't nobody. That's just timming.
Speaker 12: Man, You ain't right now. You're right.
Speaker 13: You called me telling me about Now you got my sons in the looking like like that did something upside the head?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 13: You wanna tell me what you gonna do with my coming?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 13: You know how long we've been saying something to call it? Man? You're roll for that?
Speaker 12: Oh good? Wrong man, hey man, Robert. I got one more thing now, you man, what is what is the baddest And I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 13: Steve Harvey Morning Show playing Man, I'm listening to y'all every morning. Man, y'all everyone look at why don't you tell doctor Steve Man, y'all need to put a copper clean in the water over in the hoodie wards Man.
Speaker 12: You mean a copper clean in a category?
Speaker 13: Copper cleaning category. Man, y'all need to go and.
Speaker 12: Put one in there.
Speaker 13: I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: To be on on Monday morning. I'm going to bring till you just like that. Next week, Me and my uncle gonna get together. We're gonna bring y'all gen o. You're gonna bring it right up in hand doing right here on this check. That's right, We're gonna do it right here on this radio. Y'all understand me.
Speaker 2: Right here on the radio.
Speaker 1: It don't make no sense to me.
Speaker 2: Don't mean no sense.
Speaker 1: Then you see what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Right now, talking about it, putting them dressing all they just see them, putting them dressing a.
Speaker 1: God wearing dresses and stocking and girdles. You're saying what they're doing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, bro, your hype, man, it's not really hype.
Speaker 2: We haven't reheard. We have a rehearsed sut.
Speaker 9: Alright, that's all with your what your health.
Speaker 4: You get them clubs and you bring it may cut it off, cut it off right out.
Speaker 9: Coming up matter Strawberry Letter. Subject, I plan to move no matter what. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HAARVEFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 9: Thank you nephew. Subject, I plan to move no matter what. Dear Stephen Shirley, my husband and I live about thirty minutes away from the city on his family's land, and we're renovating the home he grew up in. I used to love being away from the madness of the city, but now my country bumpkin in laws have moved in on us. It's their land, so we can't say anything about them living right across from us. When my husband's grandmother died, everyone started fighting over who would get her house. Unfortunately, she had a will and it stated that the house belongs to my father in law, so they left a house they built in twenty eighteen to live on the family's land. As much as I hate living in the city, I asked my husband if we can go live in his parents' vacant home. He refuses to trade our peace for being stuck in traffic again, even after the big blowout that me and his mom had last night. Now he's looking at me with the twist mouth because of how I talked to his mom. I plan to move out no matter what, because his mother and I are like oil and water, and I must have peace in my home. When I first married, I used to have panic attacks when his mother is around because she is so hateful. My husband cannot control her, and I don't expect him to because she's his mom. I hate that he's in the middle, and I really regret hurting his feelings last night. Since I'm the problem, I plan to eliminate myself. We don't have any children, so I can make a clean break and move on with my life. If my husband truly loves me, he will follow me. If he chooses to stay in the raggedy house close to his mama, then I'm prepared to deal with that heartbreak. I have chosen peace this year, so his mom has to go or I will go. Do you think I'll regret my decision if my marriage ends over this? Well, first of all, you wrote Steve and I, but you seem to already have planned out what you're gonna do. I mean your words, I will eliminate myself, and the other one you said, I'm prepared to deal with the heartbreak. Not to mention, you said either hiss mom goes or I go. I mean you said that, among a lot of other things. It really sounds like your mind is made up the title of your letters, I plan to move no matter what. So here's what you have to understand though. First of all, you cannot disrespect his mom. You can't do that, and it sounds like you said some things to her that you can't take back. But most importantly, you're not married to his mom. You're married to him, and he's the problem as far as I can see it, because he won't stand up to her, he obviously lets her disrespect you and talk to you crazy and does nothing. And I'm assuming that's why you went off on her. And yes, he is in the middle of it all, and he doesn't have to be though he can tell his mom respectfully to stay out of his marriage. He can definitely do that. It sounds like if he has to choose at this moment, he's gonna pick mom. You don't say what caused the big blow up between you and his mom, but it sounds like it was really, really bad. Will you regret leaving? You ask you might miss him if you go, I think you will. But if you stay, you can't take back what you said to his mom. You know they'll never forget that. And he still don't. He won't stand up for you to his mom. So what kind of marriage would it really be? And would you really have? Steve?
Speaker 8: Well, we got a problem here, But I can assure you you have come to the right place, and I'll tell you why because of one line in this whole letter that allows me to jump in here as an expert. Now, the subject is I plan to move no matter what. Well, you've made up your mind about this letter. You have said I plan to move no matter what. I'm assuming that means no matter what Surely says, or no matter what Steve says, you are moving no matter what. Well after that, all I can do is hell the people that's listening to the show, what's really really wrong here? And that's the angle I have to take now here. Your husband and I live about thirty minutes away from the city on.
Speaker 1: His family's land, and we're renovating the home that he.
Speaker 2: Grew up in.
Speaker 8: That's the old ass house, and you decided to renovate. I used to love being away from the madness of the city. And here goes the line that allows me to jump in here. But my country bumpkin in law. Now this is where I come in at because on the Internet, I am being labeled as a country bumpkin. So therefore I'm qualified, according to the last podcast, to be able to speak on this most eloquently because I have.
Speaker 2: Been labeled the country bumpkin.
Speaker 8: I am from a place called Welch, West Virginia, which as country as you can get.
Speaker 2: It's a coal mining town.
Speaker 1: And all of that right there.
Speaker 8: I grew up with no running water, no flushing toilets, no indoor plumbing. I went to the bathroom across the road in an outhouse. I've done that all the way up till I was six, so I do understand never flush the toilet till I was six years old. So I will be handling this letter as the expert that I am, because according to the Internet, I am officially a country bumpkin. Now I must say I'm proud of that. But like I said before, if you're gonna call me a country bumpkin, please precede it with these words. The Blessed and highly Favored Country Bumpkin will come back to deliver what's really going on at.
Speaker 2: The people's house.
Speaker 9: All right, we'll have part two of the Blessed and highly Favored Country Bumpkins response to today's Strawberry letter to that the subject is I plan to move no matter what. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show. All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter, the subject I plan to move.
Speaker 3: No matter what.
Speaker 8: Well, this lady in this letter has made up her mind so to write me and shirlet's waste of time.
Speaker 2: But I can't.
Speaker 8: I am here to help you because I'm the resident expert on this letter because of one line in the letter, you and your husband moved out of the city to your family's land and the family's landing there renovating a home that he grew up in. I used to love being away from the madness of the city. But now my country bumpkin in laws have moved in on us is dayland and we can't say nothing about them living right across from us. Nah, that's where I come in at, because the people that have moved in are country bumpkin in laws. I have been called on the internet lately country bumpkin. I have admitted that's what I I am. From place called Wells, West Virginia. We had no running water, I never flushed the toilet till I came to cleved no house, So that's okay.
Speaker 2: I am a country bumpker.
Speaker 8: But if you don't call me a country bumpkin, my only request, as you prep preface it with these words right here, blessed and highly favored country bumpkin. Now people say what they want to say, but the country bumpkin has turned himself into it, and through God's grace and mercy and highly favored and all like that. An amazing, amazing career, amazing life, So here go now here?
Speaker 2: Who I'm gonna help you out?
Speaker 8: Nowing your husband and grandmama died and they start fighting over who's gonna get the house. Unfortunately she had a will and she gave it to her husband. Well, so then they don't all decide that they gonna live in the house. And they built the house in twenty eighteen, so now they live on in land that you and your husband was enjoined.
Speaker 1: He refuses, and.
Speaker 2: Then you don't want to live there no more because you don't get along with his mama.
Speaker 8: You will rather go back in the city. And I asked her husband if we can go live in his parents vacant home. He refuses to trade our peace for being stuck in traffic again, even after the big blowout and him and his mama had last night, because you said something crazy to his mama. Now he looking at you, twist my mouth because of how I talk to his mama. Well, you shouldn't have talked to his mama crazy, but you couldn't help it because she cunt you and you said something crazy. I plan to move out no matter what, because his mother and I are like oil and water, and I must have peace in my home. So now here's the problem. People are shot. He chooses to stay in the raggedy house close to his mama. You're saying, then, I'm prepared to deal with that heartbreak. I have chosen peace this year, So his mom has to go or I will. Do you think I'll regret my decisions and my marriage ends over this? Yes, you will, because you're leaving your man because you can't get along with his fam. But let me tell you why she really leaves it, y'all because of the country bumpkins that the move did. So now let me help you stand what the real frustration is from this city lady. See when the country ass bumpkins moved in right across the road, you got a little Notice the differences in their two houses. See here's a deal. You and your husband win got a dog right now?
Speaker 2: What country bunkers do? They ass? Got some chickens.
Speaker 1: See that's the difference right.
Speaker 8: There, You got some dogs they country ass when ball twelve chickens, they just walk around picking and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's called free range.
Speaker 8: So down there they got a little place right there right now, See y'all got a flower bed at your house. Them country bunking ass people to move in. They a plant con now instead of having a nice fly big to go around the hell, they got tall ass stalks of coin growing up around their house. But this is what country pumpkins do. Y'all have trash day at your house. Country people don't do that. They have a burn pile. We just bring our stuff outside and burn it. You having trouble with that. See, you don't know how to deal with country people, y'all. See y'all out there, you bought yourself a fish tank. What they country ass.
Speaker 2: Do with mayor pig pins them was thinking of ass pigs. You can smell them pigs.
Speaker 1: You got a fish tape. That's cause you city y'all.
Speaker 8: Outside set up some little boxes of coin, y'all feeding the deal, because the deals come by the land, y'all.
Speaker 1: Feeding the deal.
Speaker 8: Where your country bumpkin ass people to move here, they shooting them to him deal. One of them deal come over there. They're hoping they and they ain't good shots. So now it's a couple of deals and they had the limp off and hope they heal themselves. This is what's happening when country ass people move next to city people. Y'all outside one night roasting marshmallow. What they doing They crossed the street and started a bonfire. Hello, y'all over here, rid y'all over here ready, she said in the letter.
Speaker 2: Will re uh the reconditioning.
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 8: They remodeled country people don't do that. They just bring hay and saltdust and put it in the flow. No, that's day, that's they idea. I've been the country.
Speaker 1: Have people country?
Speaker 2: No, I'm telling you, I've been around country has people.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 2: She's driving this woman crazy right here.
Speaker 8: See y'all throw one night, y'all want to have a house party, y'all house go ahead. You know what they're doing cross the street. They having a damn hooting at it. That's what they having over across the street. That's what's happening out here.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 8: Go down to the liquor store on Friday, y'all buy liquors. They ain't going down the store. They're in the back making move and shut. They got an illegal operation set up in the backyard. That's why you are having tripping with these people right here, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 2: It's all right. They not fitting the change.
Speaker 8: Lady, You're gonna lose your marriage running from these country funking ass people.
Speaker 9: All right, leave your comments on today's Strawberry Letter and.
Speaker 2: Try that moonshine though you get drunk a live fast.
Speaker 9: Harvey and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast as well on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next to this, Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. Junior.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, you.
Speaker 7: Were so.
Speaker 2: God there was winning up man. You don't sad.
Speaker 8: Picking it out. I even started to seeing you and Tommy a picture of the outfit. I was going well up to Detroit. I wasn't going to Super Bowl. I was going up to Detroit. I was gonna sit in the state. I was going to the stands.
Speaker 1: I was going to be in Detroit Stadium.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna go.
Speaker 8: But they're gonna show the game at the at the football field like they did yesterday.
Speaker 2: Five thousand people.
Speaker 1: At the stadium watching the game Ford Field. Wait, where would you hang out in Detroit? If you were gonna go to trug where you hang out at in Detroit?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 2: See, I don't know.
Speaker 8: The place is all I played. Most of them places closed, my breakfast house and all in here. And I never was a club person in Detroit. I stay at them clubs, but you know.
Speaker 2: I'm go eating.
Speaker 8: I was just eating the shopping at Broadway and City Slicker, That's all I did. I spent two days in there.
Speaker 5: Remember we went to breakfast.
Speaker 10: Remember where did we broadcast live from in the Queen of subrat Blues was our spot though?
Speaker 1: The blues Georgia?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: Who was that sweet Georgia something like that, Yes, the seafood spot and then the breakfast club house opened up, and yep, fish God.
Speaker 1: We're so hurt about this. We hurt about this game.
Speaker 8: Dog, I'm more hurt than I was in Cleveland because you know, I'm used to that. You know, I'm used to Cleveland losing.
Speaker 2: About the field goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two field goals and didn't go for it? Just yeah who the coach?
Speaker 2: Yes, no, no, man, he that's how he played. He's been playing like that all year.
Speaker 1: Time, didn't can we're talking about now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he's been playing like that all year.
Speaker 8: That's why Detroit where they at because they the most going forward on fourth down team we know we're trying to win.
Speaker 1: But they lost by a field goal. Thank you, yeah, thank you when we had two shots at it hurts.
Speaker 9: Well, you know what Shaq said when we lose. You know about when he was when he was playing When we love, we get in our man get in our fantoms, and drive to our mansion. So that's that's all.
Speaker 4: Let it go.
Speaker 1: Read the room where Detroit, thank you?
Speaker 2: Not understanding or.
Speaker 9: Carried I love Detroy? All right, coming up at the top of the hour, what do you do when a best friend asked you to cover for her?
Speaker 1: Do you lie for her?
Speaker 9: Or do you ignore her husband texts? We'll find out right after this. You're listening Morning show. All right, Steve, this guy needs some help from you. Tyree from Fort Wayne. Tyree says, Tyree, ty.
Speaker 2: Just called me.
Speaker 9: Okay, go ahead, Tyree and fort Wayne says, my best girlfriend just had a baby and she said she needed to get out of the house. So she left the baby with her husband and we went to brunch. After brunch, she said she had to run some errands and I got a text from her husband at six eleven pm. He wanted to see if I was still with his wife. Because she wasn't answering his text. I texted her and she responded, quote cover me. I didn't know what to tell her husband, so I ignored him. The next day she sent me a long text saying I'm not a ride die friend because I ignored her husband texts her husband's texts. Was it best to ignore him or to lie to him? Why is she mad at me? And I said, yeah, it's a girl tree God.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 8: You did the best thing by not texting him that you know why, because y'all didn't have a coordinated life, right, She said, cover me? Come on, well see if you're if you'll cover if doesn't coincide with her information. See, she running around sneaking, but she don't know how to cover her tracks. So see for you to call her, to call her husband to cover her, and you say something that don't match up her story, she's in deeper trouble. So if you gont have mess, listen to me. If you gont have mess, cover your own tracks. Don't bring nobody else into it, because they're not.
Speaker 2: Gonna do right. They not gonna do right right.
Speaker 1: So no, it ain't nothing. Used to just say, hey, look why didn't you tell me?
Speaker 8: If you would have told me what to say to him, I'd just send him a text, But you didn't, so I decided not to text at all. And you wouldn't answering my phone call because you was up somewhere jacked up.
Speaker 2: So now what you want me to do?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 9: Okay, good answer that. Yeah, we have time for another one, Steve. This is from missus Young in Tupelo. Missus Young says, I've heard that imitation is the highest form of flattery. But my coworker has styled her new condo with most of the same decor and furniture that I have. She visited me only once and asked me where I bought my furniture and artwork. So I told her. I went to see her place for the first time, and I was creeped out when I saw my same bed, my same sofa mirrors. Is this creepy or a compliment?
Speaker 2: There's a compliment.
Speaker 1: What you're worried about?
Speaker 13: It? For?
Speaker 8: Hein like y'all got the same dress on down at the office. She got the same furniture you got. I got a partner mine. Yeah, probably can't tell me. I could tell her I got a partner mine that was seeing two women, and so he bought. He furnished both day houses, and both day houses had the exact same furniture.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and he did that so that way, if he went over whoever house he went over, he.
Speaker 11: Was comfortable, not confused about nothing.
Speaker 9: Oh come on, bleaking my bed of blue.
Speaker 8: I don't even see. I don't even see what the problem is. Make perfect sense to me, you know. So the lady just imitated yas she loved it. She asked you where you got it from? She wouldn't she put the same thing, but she.
Speaker 9: Didn't say, do you mind if I get this set? I love your sofie.
Speaker 2: I ain't got to ask you what I do inside my house?
Speaker 5: I know, but still.
Speaker 9: Cherless.
Speaker 8: It is all my sale bed sheets. You know how many people got the same sheets. You can't get mad at that.
Speaker 9: That's a little different.
Speaker 8: You know, Auvel redenboxa sell popcorn. But you mad because you went over to somebody else they got the same popcorn.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: Sony sell TVs.
Speaker 8: You can't go over nobody house and get mad because they got a Sony TV and you got a Sony TV.
Speaker 9: They didn't make they don't. They didn't make just one.
Speaker 8: I get that, but baby, if you not making your stuff custom, you can't. They claim to that chryst Lit three hundred. Chrysler came out with that three hundred. You know how popular that car was.
Speaker 2: They tried to sell that many of them as they could. You don't think this boy gott roll Ross's.
Speaker 9: Well, they agreed on that. They agreed on. They agreed on that. They said, Oh, okay, all right, coming up, coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, So we all know Genuine music and how sexy his songs are, especially Pony. The words to that song are so descriptive and guaranteed to get you in the mood. Right. Well, Genuine doesn't think so, all right. He revealed that he has never been intimate while listening to his own music. He said that he absolutely cannot do it.
Speaker 1: He said, I wanted to.
Speaker 8: Say I just want to say me either, Genr, I ain't never played Pony, Genuine.
Speaker 1: I love that love that my first love that song about one of my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 9: He listens anyway, he genuine said he prefers old school classics by Marvin Gaye.
Speaker 8: Joas Yeah, they yeah, yeah, they do, Junior. Everybody except you. You the only one preferred Jodysy over Marvin.
Speaker 2: Gate, the only damn boy.
Speaker 1: I don't see what the problem is.
Speaker 2: You the only one. This is a This is a fight.
Speaker 9: You are not gonna win.
Speaker 1: This is no I know I heard him, and I know what Pony was playing.
Speaker 3: I heard it.
Speaker 2: This is about Marvin Gate.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is about Vin.
Speaker 2: This is about Joysy and Marvin Gate and which one Je.
Speaker 8: Just turned off for those genial healing.
Speaker 9: That's what genuine is listening to. Okay, shot, all right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around him. Would you rather? Right after this you're listening Harvey Morning Show, It is time now for around him? Would you rather? Would you rather cold showers in a mansion or warm showers in a tiny house? Cold?
Speaker 4: I can get through that cold when it's when it's man, I ain't doing no tinyhow I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: How long can you take a warm showery house?
Speaker 2: You know how small?
Speaker 8: That hot water tank is on that house. You better hear help. You got my five min Yeah, you ain't even got five minutes. I've seen the hot water tank on a tiny huh. It's a it's a coked wash face and get your ass out to that, y'all?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather be in the sausages and crackers or sardines and crackers? Which one?
Speaker 11: God over right here? Sardines I got, I gotta take them.
Speaker 2: I can't do this. You don't even know what's in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, let's do it. I don't know what's in that being. Let's do them sort either way though, that's.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't never that, pope. I don't even know what they y'all.
Speaker 12: Be a.
Speaker 1: Well, we wouldn't.
Speaker 10: Ya said that if I've never had sardines on being the sausages, I can't speak to that.
Speaker 9: That was wrong something right?
Speaker 1: Y'all sad at me because y'all had to have it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we are, you have you'd have better eyesight.
Speaker 2: You know that hairline was going.
Speaker 9: It goes back to.
Speaker 1: The hairline, all right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather turn the other cheek or vengeance is mine? Would you rather turn the other cheek.
Speaker 1: Mine, vengeance is mine?
Speaker 9: Is he saying what the Lord?
Speaker 1: All right now? And if the Lord said it, I'm sure gonna see it. Yeah, can't slap me twice. You can't do that two times. I can't.
Speaker 8: I'm not I'm not gonn. You ain't even gonna have time to call it. Vengeance is if you slap me, I'm slapping you. We're not even gonna have time to label it.
Speaker 2: This is how it's gonna go right here, That's how it's gonna happen, just like that, Just like that.
Speaker 1: You do closing remarks on this show every day.
Speaker 2: You you ain't never heard me say turn the cheek.
Speaker 1: You ain't.
Speaker 8: Twenty three years of radio. You've never ever heard me say, let somebody slap you. And you ain't never heard And yes, he is a Christian, I never heard you can ask the Lord about me. I'm a flawed Christian. I have never ever heard me say turn the other seat from the from.
Speaker 1: The south side of Christianity.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, thank you guys up today, and I believe in walking away.
Speaker 2: I'll walk away, but it'll be after I have slapped your.
Speaker 9: Way coming up next. Since the last break of the day, and we'll have some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, here we are last break of the day on this Monday. It's been a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a great day.
Speaker 1: I just want to ask something, just mess some Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 14: I mean, you know we have a different opinion of music, and you just told me that, uh a couple breaks ago, that Marvin gabs better than jose What do you have against Joseyson?
Speaker 2: What do you work women?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: What did you just say?
Speaker 1: I asked you what do you have against jose But what.
Speaker 2: Mary about he's better than jos.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking what do you have against you?
Speaker 14: You always talk to me crazy about Josy, and I feel this way about Josee.
Speaker 1: Can jose be Marvin Gay? Can it be that.
Speaker 13: The R.
Speaker 1: Stop saying that? Why?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 8: Why do I think Marvin Gave is better than Joashon? Why do I Why do I think that?
Speaker 7: Boy? I just did.
Speaker 2: No, it's the problem right now.
Speaker 1: He's doing that to me.
Speaker 4: Tommy, hold on, hold on, Joe, say no, they ain't better than Martin.
Speaker 1: I can't tell when I see them before.
Speaker 2: You can't tell what?
Speaker 9: Get mad?
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to do something me, You're in something.
Speaker 8: Majority of the listeners out here ain't nobody nobody I spoke from out talking about why do I think Marvin Gate is better than Jodason?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why do you feel that way? Well, let's go of it.
Speaker 8: Ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide and nothing. Talk to me, Distant level failed, my lady, what we're doing? Purried it through the grapevinein I'm saying what we're doing.
Speaker 2: But you can hit for hit now. I'm finished. Shut you down.
Speaker 1: You know you already you lose it.
Speaker 2: You asked me, why do I think that Marvin Gate is better than Joe?
Speaker 1: But you've been dogging Jodasy all more?
Speaker 7: Want to do? What?
Speaker 1: Watch? You don't tone you're talking about?
Speaker 5: You don't have to but JR?
Speaker 1: Butgr what's going on?
Speaker 9: That's my favorite song of all that.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the album trouble Man?
Speaker 1: Have you have you heard?
Speaker 12: Have you heard?
Speaker 1: Cry for You?
Speaker 5: Guess we.
Speaker 1: Let's get it on. I don't I don't see the problem here. Cry for you?
Speaker 2: You think that's better than Distant.
Speaker 1: Lover come get into this. Yeah, have you heard?
Speaker 5: What have you heard?
Speaker 1: I'm still waiting.
Speaker 2: I'm still waiting.
Speaker 12: What have you heard?
Speaker 2: Let's get it on.
Speaker 1: I said that, you know what?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 2: What have you well?
Speaker 1: Central heaven? Freaking you? Have you heard that?
Speaker 2: Freaking you? Have you heard mercy? Mercy me, mercy me?
Speaker 1: You know what that sounds like?
Speaker 9: Feeling to me?
Speaker 4: What you know?
Speaker 1: Mercy feeling?
Speaker 13: Have you heard?
Speaker 2: You're all? I need to get you?
Speaker 9: Bye bye?
Speaker 12: What have you heard?
Speaker 1: Get on up? Then you keep Have you heard Inner City Blues?
Speaker 2: Have you heard sweet it has to be loved by you?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: You know what that sounds like?
Speaker 12: Me?
Speaker 10: You know that sounds like the same thing that he's saying, same thing Joe said lately?
Speaker 3: Have you heard.
Speaker 2: Real thing? The real thing?
Speaker 5: Baby Lately was a remake.
Speaker 2: Pressure ain't nothing.
Speaker 9: It's not an original from Joas Take that off.
Speaker 1: Stay you ain't never made nobody?
Speaker 2: No, how about I want you you?
Speaker 1: I want you too. You know that sounds like you know that sounds like to me like you and I you and I Yes do time. See y'all gonna stop doing jo hold on Jr.
Speaker 5: I'm a Joasy fan.
Speaker 1: But what you can't do is compare Joasy to Inner City. You can't know what I just did, what just offended me? He don't want to get the same with me. You coming to me, I really.
Speaker 5: Want You're gonna say me now, you see see you sure love the ball?
Speaker 13: You su love.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: He's so young.
Speaker 2: He because you being freaking me.
Speaker 1: You don't even know that.
Speaker 8: The real way is your shoe loved the ball instead, it just went out there just talking.
Speaker 1: To so you mad?
Speaker 14: You mad because I want to freak somebody, because I want to freak somebody.
Speaker 9: Steve, what's the one that Robin Thick and them got in trouble for the you know the one I'm talking about. What's the name of it that Marvin Gate did? Yeah with for real?
Speaker 12: For real?
Speaker 1: Uh Uh, it wouldn't. It wouldn't called my heart belong to you?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 5: Give it up?
Speaker 9: Give it up? I got to give it up, got to give it up, Give it up.
Speaker 4: Joas, ain't got no trouble about many good someone else.
Speaker 2: You don't have enough hit to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, man, don't we got a resident, Well, we got a resident. We got a residency in Vegas.
Speaker 2: We have that we do.
Speaker 9: Has has Jersey ever seen the national anthem? Because Marvin.
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 1: Wow? Everybody's say, why the hell would don't wait they time saying that?
Speaker 9: But Marvin gay thing is who?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 8: What a Steve hey Junior, Hey man, you're trying to go get yourself some rest somewhere. I care right now, crisis is coming. Get yourself some rest and get you a warm jacket. Y'all have a great one.
Speaker 2: We're talking.
Speaker 9: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.