Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody in Steve j Envy, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. We have Just Niche.
Speaker 3: Niche.
Speaker 4: I am great.
Speaker 1: You know, people always seem to be mentioning your name.
Speaker 4: Finally y'all got me in here. Absolutely somebody funny. Well it's about time breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Jesus, some unfunny people here. You take you ain't got to say no names?
Speaker 4: Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: Let them know who Just Niche is.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh man, Just Niche is Chicago bread stand up, a realist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just pretty much. Go with the flow. But stay in my lane and just make sure I do what I gotta do, like what your shirts represents.
Speaker 5: Thank you, because this is one of the things that's really important to me to year because this election.
Speaker 4: I gotta let these people know. I know you own it. I see you always with the movie. I got you all some shirts.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we're gonna pop it off because young people gonna get us our money back. So HR forty is all about the bill to commission and study how we're gonna get reparations. They got the HR four to one four bet is the US admitting that they owe us reparations, So black people, this is all.
Speaker 4: We need to be worried about them stough loans.
Speaker 5: They weren't never getting them back. So Biden can't sell me on that. But I don't care if Trump, Trump or Biden getting there. You know, this should be the agenda we pushing because they don't care. So I think we can get on the court and with these young kids in TikTok, you know, we gottat to worried out because people don't even know about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw Congressman Jamal Bowman, he uh uh. The initiative that they're doing that they're pushing forwards for every black person to get I think with three hundred and thirty three thousand dollars in reparations.
Speaker 5: Three hundred that's what they starting. And it's gonna be a long complex process. But until they do that, they gotta do something, you know, you know, we need. I don't care y'all can give us everything black free until y'all do you know, until y'all figure out tires like, but y'all have to do something until y'all figure it out. And I feel like if they have something in motion, we watch these people give every American a stimulus check, that foul taxles. You're telling me you can't give black people a stimular check monthly until y'all figure it out. Yeah, a little reparation card or something, you know, put some money on here, load it up until y'all figure it out.
Speaker 4: But just to keep not doing nothing, it's gonna be ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one thing I told earthquake this morning, we had earthquake up here. I was like, man, if you make a certain amount of money as a black person, just let me be tax free exactly.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, exactly.
Speaker 1: Four hundred years I have a lost slavery.
Speaker 5: Like seriously, and it's so easy. Like I say, they probably thinking like, oh, black people wont want us. We do want the money, but also it's so much other stuff that y'all can start doing. Sure, you know, home loans, y'all give us property, free education, you know, mental health for sure. So it's like, y'all can start this stuff. We don't have to wait until we figured it all out. But y'all gotta do something, you know, give me a little reparation loan, you.
Speaker 6: Know, people only That's what Jamal's pushing. He's pushing for a federal buildy. I'll provide every Black American with a one time payment of three hundred and thirty thousand restitution for slavery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do it. They haven't even apologized. I don't think people are realizing they have never publicly apologized or slavery. Like you know, when people feel bad, they at leasta, you want something from the store.
Speaker 4: They ain't even asked us, do we want something from the store.
Speaker 5: But it's our fault because we're not. We're not pushing it, but we don't care. Why would they care?
Speaker 4: They don't want us to have it?
Speaker 5: No way, So we all get on the same page, no matter which president is in there.
Speaker 4: Black people, where y'all at with the HI forty? Where y'all at with the HR four one four? What are we doing? We don't care about. They don't give us nothing away, Give me a life, look, check your card or something.
Speaker 6: I want want to correct you on one thing, because this is also important to all. Push for slavery, I mean push for reparations.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 6: On July thirty of two thousand and eight, the US House of Representatives passed the resolution apologizing for American slavery and subsequent discriminatory laws and the Senate apologizing Old nine. Okay, but they did so they have apologized and acknowledged it.
Speaker 1: So once you do that, you gotta make amends. Yes, from this restitution.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, So I'm with it. So that's all.
Speaker 5: And I want to kind of just make people aware of it so they can know what to kind of be asking their politicians for at the local, federal, and state level, because we all have to be on the same page.
Speaker 4: All we ain't gonna get nothing.
Speaker 1: So so how'd you get into comedy?
Speaker 4: Gray Goose?
Speaker 5: But literally I used to go to open mic in Chicago all the time and people my friends were like, you need.
Speaker 2: To go up, and did you have a set that You're just like, I'm just gonna win, man.
Speaker 4: Look, I had the I used the force.
Speaker 5: Well, I did have two jokes written on my hand because I kind of prepped, and yeah, the shots took it from there. So I invited all my family out. I had thirty people there. This was my first time going up. Like I shouldn't have nobody there because I got drunk. I forgot everything. The word sweatd off my hands.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: I got up there, but I was still funny, but I was winging it.
Speaker 1: So what was the two jokes? Do you remember?
Speaker 5: Yes, I had just went natural, and I was talking about how black people can't have sex in the shower because we go in looking like Beyonce would come out looking like Florida Evans. It was just so stupid, you know, And that was like what I thought was funny. And I had another joke about getting kicked out the gym for eating ice cream sandwiches and it's like, you can't tell me how to cool down.
Speaker 4: So that was literally like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, boom boom, and then I said a whole bunch of stuff after that. I would have to watch the take back because I was so I think I was like five shots then because they put me up at the end because all my family was there, so you know, how to try to hold the crowd.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I went back the next week sober.
Speaker 5: You did better, Nope, but I went up and I enjoyed it, so yeah, people people saw that I was kind of naturally funny, so they kind of navigated me around the Chicago comedy scene. Then I met Jokes and Notes owner Mary Lindsay, and that was yeah, once you go to jokes and notes and do good.
Speaker 4: That was like a stable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like the only black club in Chicago. But it was a big deal.
Speaker 5: So all the greats kind of ran through jokes and notes and yeah, so if you could be funny your jokes notes, it was like a big deal.
Speaker 6: So what made you realize what was the point you got to you realize, Okay, I'm actually good?
Speaker 1: And how long did it take to get to that.
Speaker 4: Well, actually good? That's subjective?
Speaker 5: So I knew I was actually funny very early because people after the shows will come tell me, but good. I probably wasn't good until I was maybe five, six years a year like good, Because when I say good, I mean like, these are good jokes, They're well written.
Speaker 4: I'm not just up there, you know, being loud and funny.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask that what just being funny and good?
Speaker 5: Cause people can be funny by being loud, you know, people just laugh. If you're confident, you can just get up there and do a whole bunch of crazy stuff and people will be like, oh, she's funny. I ain't talking about nothing, you know, so I consider good. You can write a great joke, you can write a great bit. You have like signature and jokes that people recognize you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was gonna ask, you know what a female comedian, so many female comedian has been up here and says it's so difficult, right, it seems like they try to give them less money, they try to cut their time, they try to well they.
Speaker 4: Gonna do that. Oh I ain't know what could cuss? Why you ain't saying me that when I first got up here. Okay, well yeah, censoring myself?
Speaker 5: Oh god, So I mean, yeah, but I think that's any feel man not gonna try to do that, And I think women feel like it's hard. I've never it ain't never been hard for me because I'm funny, so I didn't have to Like people want to be on the show because they want to be on the show. I never had to get booked because somebody want to. Of course they probably wanted to, but I was the referred comic, like we need a funny female.
Speaker 4: Oh, Justiny's just me. So it's been easy.
Speaker 5: And people always think female comics aren't funny. But it's just a numbers game. So it's less of us, so you see us less, you know, so you might see what one female comic per show if that. So if you're not seeing female comics, then it's like, oh, I don't even know, no funny female comics.
Speaker 4: I don't see that. But it's like, no, we out here, and I'm funny. So I've always just been.
Speaker 5: Able to like jump the line because they always want one bitch on the show.
Speaker 2: So what did you think about Kat Williams going at all the black comedians.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, that was a time to be alive. It was a good kickoff. I feel like shit, he.
Speaker 5: Spoke his truth and that's what he wanted to get out and he did And I don't know. I liked it though, but I don't think it's I don't think it's necessary to Well, he only addressed people who address him club, so I think that's what people are getting away from. They think he's just picking on people. But he literally only talked about the people that.
Speaker 4: Got on there and said something that he disagreed with.
Speaker 6: Or I was people who got shots from it. He talked about there's a lot of people that got some screens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed.
Speaker 6: It, and and and and you know, cat Cat has been consistent about certain people for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin Hardy's been way before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's been.
Speaker 5: On that and I feel like people are used to it. So it's just like, Okay, cat being cat.
Speaker 1: That's how I took it. I mean, I'm like, I've heard cat talk like this before.
Speaker 4: It like the first time.
Speaker 1: So for this when they catch fire away it.
Speaker 4: Did, I was like, Okay, sharing a joga suit. That's what it was.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 4: Come on on the table, come on, cat balls everywhere, come put the balls up.
Speaker 2: It's jocket.
Speaker 4: It was tight as hell.
Speaker 5: I'm like, so I think it was a combination. But it's a super dope podcast. So of course esthetically is good. Shann and Sharp it is good and uh yeah and Kevin it's always gonna be entertaining.
Speaker 4: So it did what it needs to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did speed date with Kendrick.
Speaker 4: Yes, well it was. It's like a collab. We got that coming up.
Speaker 5: Yes it's not out yet, but you know, she's working on her app for her singles, uh Singles.
Speaker 4: Live show, so it's gonna be like a tour.
Speaker 5: And I told her I already do a speed day in comedy jam and with you and your platform, we can really get these singles out in every city and they'll have a better chance of meeting somebody they could really be with. Because if you watch the show them people be, oh, I'm in Atlanta, y'all can fly. You ain't got no money, you cannot fly to see no niggas and anybody will fly you out. So it's just being a little more realistic and just putting all that together so we can just get out and have a good time. It's a super dope show, though, yes, be on the lookout.
Speaker 1: For but the tour is that are you really trying to meet somebody?
Speaker 5: Oh, I found my nigga, hopefully just my last nigga. So I found Yeah, this is my last I want to be married about. Well, God sent them to me.
Speaker 4: We actually met.
Speaker 5: Chicago, and uh it's going on almost two years now, and uh, I want to be married by forty so I got about two months, so I'm a fast track it.
Speaker 1: Does he know that? You know?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: You know now?
Speaker 4: I think he kind of knew.
Speaker 5: I don't think you gotta really be with somebody forever to get married.
Speaker 4: You can. We can learn about each other as we go, like we almost for that time. Like I'm ready to sit down.
Speaker 2: But did he think you serious though, because youre comedian too, so he.
Speaker 4: Well, I think he understands that.
Speaker 5: You know, it's important for me to just go ahead and we can we can settle down.
Speaker 4: The streets was fun.
Speaker 1: How does the woman know that? How does the woman know when it's time to hang it up?
Speaker 4: You just kind of feel it.
Speaker 5: You kind of just want to be settled. You want to be where you're gonna be at. And then right now, I think it's the best time for me because it's you know, I'm closing up.
Speaker 4: I've been doing comedy.
Speaker 5: For eleven years, but I think this year is like pivotal.
Speaker 4: I think this year is really gonna be life changing.
Speaker 5: So I would rather have somebody be through that phase with me than have to find somebody after that, because it's like, where you are you like me or you just know that I'm dope and I'm popping.
Speaker 2: So why do you think this is gonna be the year? Because you said this is the year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, man, I just feel it.
Speaker 5: I know what I got. I got special coming out that's gonna change the game. The HR forty movement. That's just important to me, just to get the word, So I just see that being a big thing. And then I'm kicking off with kicking off our all female tour again, so the Kendrick and stuff. So it's just so much like I'm writing on a Miss Patch show. Just did a movie with a Tyler Perry, So it's like you just kind of feel it.
Speaker 6: The female tour is the funny by nature to you, Crystal Pale Kelly, Yes.
Speaker 4: I actually put my girl in the building.
Speaker 5: That's a Franklin Yeah, funny as hell, like all stand ups. Everybody got jokes. It's really like the new Queen's Comedy and we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Call it that. How you connect with them.
Speaker 6: I was just having a conversation with some of the ladies in here and I said to them, I said to them, verbatim, I said, women hate each other.
Speaker 4: Yep, they do.
Speaker 5: But but when you find a group of women that you click with and can get along with, and I be caddy because everybody gonna have their disagreements, but it's like we cool enough to get through whatever abouts we have and we can work together. But that is hard for a lot of women. But we do really well together and we all funny.
Speaker 4: So it's a dope tour and.
Speaker 5: Because people don't care five female comics. I want to ask you all this. You cannot name nobody's seen.
Speaker 1: On Depth Jam, on Death Jam.
Speaker 5: No, I'm no, I'm talking about name five, but can't say some more Monique.
Speaker 4: Because that's how much I don't know. As I know, and I love everybody loves.
Speaker 5: More lame five that wasn't on Depth Jam, that wasn't on Death Jam.
Speaker 4: So these new bitches were.
Speaker 1: Talking about just Hlarious, a man.
Speaker 2: Five people that have been a pair, So it's a little different, Miss.
Speaker 1: Pat, just Niche, Tiffany.
Speaker 2: These people have been a pair, okay, but outside of the people that's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: Gonna take out the social media comedians too, and y'all was gonna be too stuck.
Speaker 6: I just think about people I see on stage, Yvonne Orgy, these people I've actually gone to see.
Speaker 4: Make sure y'all.
Speaker 5: Comedy comics, because if y'all don't know about these four, I mean now, but then y'all doing yourself with this service. And it's plenty of more female comics that I think I mixed in this little void. They don't have a million followers, they haven't been on dev Jam, but they're funny as hell, and then we.
Speaker 4: Get the old females ain't even funny, like shut up, bitch, she won't even go to the shows, you know.
Speaker 5: So this tour, I think, will just be like I said, it's it's a new que comedy. We out here everybody younger, fresh, well we're like ten twelve years though, so we're not like new comics, but.
Speaker 6: We just you know, it's anything I gotta say, Lunel to lunello see this and be like you.
Speaker 5: Out of.
Speaker 1: Probably did you know the stuff on.
Speaker 5: TV where everybody but those of us who haven't done GYM or common viewer don't have the new ones, so people don't you.
Speaker 7: Know, I was gonna ask anything off the table with everybody being canceled so easily.
Speaker 2: Now do you say, you know what?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna stay away from this because it seems like everything is so sensitive now, everything is so sensitive.
Speaker 5: But people got to get over that these are jokes and if we don't fight for that right to just speak freely, then what is commonly gonna be in the next five years. I'm talking about plants and ship talk about it, you talk about your troubles, you talk about your life, And how y'all gonna tell me how to talk about my story? You know, so you do have to deliver it away where you're not offending people. But I pretty much am able to say whatever I need to say them I have, you know, I talk about abortion, I talk about rape, We'll talk about you know.
Speaker 4: But this is my story. So how are you gonna you you sensitive because stuff I went through? Go to bed. You don't need to be a comedy show.
Speaker 5: So I think if the joke is written well enough, then you can really say whatever you need to say.
Speaker 1: What is the self served selfie comedy jam?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is my documentary slash comedy special, So that'll be my first hour I'm filming, and I'm filming.
Speaker 4: It myself, so it's all selfie.
Speaker 5: I'm doing everything on my phone, so I set my trap it up and then I'm facing the camera, so very the audience is behind me though, so the people who are like watching this special, it's like a very intimate experience because it's like I'm telling jokes straight to you whoever scrolling. But the audience yeah, well yeah, so that's weird for them. They or they looking at ass. So I don't know, depending on how you feel, but that's the idea of the special. And you know, it's almost like gonna be like the Blood Witch Project comedy specials. The shit gonna be so dope cause I got all this bts too, because I'll take myself a stick everywhere and so I got interviews with comics, I got cameos all over the place. So it's a documentity slash comedy special. And the point is like Netflix ain't busting down my daughter to give me a special, you know, Amazon, So it's like, I gotta do this myself. I will do it myself, and it's gonna be one of the best specials people ever seen because it's gonna be so different and it's funny.
Speaker 2: Did you do it?
Speaker 5: We are we film the actual real show. So I got all the stuff on my phone. But we are gonna film my actual special in March.
Speaker 2: So you haven't done it yet.
Speaker 7: That's gotta be a little Have you tried yet, because that's gonna be a little weird to talk this way.
Speaker 4: It's hard. So yeah, I'll do it in every city I go to practice.
Speaker 5: So when we're gonna film my actual one, you know, professionally and we're gonna mix it all in. So we're gonna mix the real one in with all the bullsh that I have. And that's it's almost like satire because people don't think, oh, she really did this, but I didn't have a whole like cammera crew, and then you see me doing it myself. So it's gonna be dope ast but and hopefully this changes the way stand up comics are able to deliver that stand up because social media whopoping our ass. We're not getting up doing sketches every day. We're not doing skins because that's not our element. And then the ones that try to do it, they suck, you know, so they shit don't even take off because you're a stand up comic. Of course you can transition, but your your your element is stand up. So just we have to just realign the wheel. We ain't got to reinvent it, but do the ship and make it for social media. It's like, damn, it's different. And so I'm hoping once I do it, everybody start doing it, and now stand up comics can kind of catch up with the social media world because you can do.
Speaker 1: What you do.
Speaker 6: But I love that because you know, We always talk about how do you make special special?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this is gonna be the specialist special to ever special, and people know that it's it's genuine. And I'm really passionate about stand up comics like Shima Franklin and Vincent Brian and Ronnie Jordan and Michie Holl getting the light because they are just too funny for nobody.
Speaker 4: Hello, and he watched out.
Speaker 5: Some gifts too, Nie Jordan's, so he got y'all some hats and I got you some HR forty shirts. But yeah, c power like, it's so all of us, and it's no way that we shouldn't be selling out our own shows. We are the funniest out here, but we don't have no big following. So if we start just doing shit different, and I have a whole bunch of different visual shit, I'm gonna start doing with comedy just to make it more peeling for people on social media because that's where the money at. You had a million followers, you booked up the whole year, you know, So yeah, I'm hoping this'd be a vehicle for the stand ups to kind of catch up.
Speaker 4: But yeah, shit gone crack.
Speaker 6: How would you describe a just Niche comedy show. Like, if I came to a comedy show, what should I expect? I should have any expectations.
Speaker 5: You should expect to have an amazing time. Like the just Niche effect is like real because it's like vibrent, Like I exude like positive energy. So even if I'm talking about something dark, I make you feel better about it because I'm just a like I just got a happy bib about me.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm blessed.
Speaker 5: I ain't really no hating us. I just you know, I don't hate on people. But it's like, you know, so honest, but it's good. It's very true, is wrong, and it's funny, like I write jokes. So I'm just not up there, you know.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna leave like damn, I never thought of that. That was good.
Speaker 5: She was cool, she was fun, she was home, you know, Like, so you're gonna leave like damn, liybe it's wrong.
Speaker 6: And you know another thing I noticed about people in Chicago now, you know because I follow though on it on Instagram. You know, I see you with the HR forty shirt. Y'all are very involved with the politics of this city. Yeah, y'all be a city council. Yeah everything, because they.
Speaker 5: Be bucking us over they bringing all these migracy and no shade. But we need help too, like they like kicking people out of schools, the housing. It's like come on, y'all or like you've got that head too. Yeah, and it's like where all this.
Speaker 4: Money coming from? Where y'all can't help us.
Speaker 2: They can't find no money nowhere else.
Speaker 5: But now, yeah, I'm a migrant too, then you know, like some of that. So it's just it's like a big old slap in the face. And I think that's why it's really important for black people to get on one accord because if we are fighting for the same issue, because it's we're so divided, I need that.
Speaker 4: No, we need y'all to get on board.
Speaker 5: So we need some type of reparations states and state in federally. So yeah, so that's the movement, and you know, it's you have to be consistent because people get distracted, and it's something that we have to keep doing because they know black people get distracted. One more push our video were off track. It's like no focus, y'all, because we can do this and it will take this generation. It'll be litle millennials and who after us gen Z?
Speaker 6: I think it's gen Z now, I think with gen Z Okay, No, we're not okay, I'm forty five, I damn okay.
Speaker 5: So you kicked it off right, the first millennial? No, I think, yeah, he was the last whatever before that was.
Speaker 4: But we have the time.
Speaker 5: You know, our ancestors can get reparations. They're trying to live. They just got free. You think I'm going back.
Speaker 4: You got something for me?
Speaker 1: Fuck you, I'm not.
Speaker 4: You can't have whatever you got. I'm just trying to you know.
Speaker 5: So they didn't have time to fight for their reparations, remons and them they're still gonna ask be.
Speaker 4: They ain't have time to fight for no repard. They just want to live.
Speaker 6: I talk about that in regards they're metal health all the time. I always say that, you know, we're the first generation that has the luxury of healing. The generations before so was just trying to survive.
Speaker 5: And that's yeah, and that's exactly it. So you know we still have you know, our issues and.
Speaker 4: Various but we can. We can come together and do this. So we owe it to them to do it.
Speaker 6: And it's interesting you brought up I'm sorry, I'm trying to that. It's interesting you brought up the migrant issue because you know, people will hear you say that and they'll be like, oh, that's a that's a MAGA talking point, that's a Republican talking point.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, if you are actually out here.
Speaker 6: Talking to people in New York City or Chicago, I've witnessed it over the past year. People are coming up to me, Black people, Spanish people complaining about the migrant issue.
Speaker 1: All for the reasons you just said.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: They wanted to close down of Chicago Park District where these boys play football. That's the only thing that got is already in the worst one of the worst neighborhoods on the Westide.
Speaker 4: Chicago, and they wanted to close that down. So that all stupid. It's like, don't do that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we gotta, we just gotta, we gotta get together, and they're gonna have to deal with you know, black people.
Speaker 4: You guys have to get on one a cord. I know we can shut some ship down if we just do it.
Speaker 5: So that'll be what I'm focusing on. So I'll be pushing that a lot, and it'll be funny too, Like I said, so I have a whole bit about it, so it'll be you know, enlightening in And when I do that comedy shows, people don't even know what I'm talking about. And it's like, damn, why you know, you know, almost reparations too, you know, give us a little reparation car.
Speaker 4: So that'll help that once you feel better, get.
Speaker 5: A little reparation car, you know, until they figure it out. You know, it'll just increase the morale of the nation because oh, they're giving us something now, they owe us, you know, hello, anything like a barbecue grill and a chocop and some real master twelves.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you be happy?
Speaker 2: Card that car?
Speaker 1: Oh card, yes, car and car.
Speaker 4: Ship give us.
Speaker 5: We get free hello microphones. I don't give a fuck. Give it to me because we like free ship. So and they can start doing that.
Speaker 4: That's myall stuff. They can put a little car and give us a little reparation car. Load that bitch up twelve hundred a month until they figure out. Yeah, and your ship does black free. You don't even come off the car just for the relationship.
Speaker 6: That's why those stemmies went so hard, because if you if you're a person who feels like you've never gotten anything from from you, from your government ever, like you don't even feel seen.
Speaker 1: And all of a sudden, you get.
Speaker 6: A check in the mail for twelve hundred, you're like, oh, okay, yeah, and he put his name on it.
Speaker 1: And Biden's in our stimulus checks.
Speaker 6: Too, but he can't put his name on it, put.
Speaker 5: Your name on it. That's why I was like, from aroun't really give us the reparations because he just be wilding.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we got to ask what.
Speaker 5: We have to demand it, and if we don't get it, we have to shut ship down. And we could shut the black dollars so strong you think we can't shut it down.
Speaker 4: We have a blackout day.
Speaker 5: But to have a blackout day, everybody has to know about the blackout day, So it has to be a thing. We're gonna see what they do. January six, all the motherfuckers went to the White House. Yah okay, January six, black people, we chutting this bitch down. We're not doing We ain't going to work, We ain't well.
Speaker 4: Some people might have to go.
Speaker 5: But you know, but it really has to be a or We'll just focused on one thing. Boycot this boy, we can, we can, we can do it. So, like I say, we got the time and like I just want to spread awareness the page I started the HR forty page. It's like, hi forty moving on ig people can just send all type of ideas or how you know, how we can get stuff done and get this going on.
Speaker 6: So I want to ask you and hip hop. You know, you see all these young women. We still got the old g's around, but a lot of these young women are like running it, running the game.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like it's becoming that way in comedy?
Speaker 4: Yep, because I think it's. Uh, I feel like half and half.
Speaker 5: Like some of the funniest comics I know are female and then you got your guys who do good. But a lot of these niggas stuck too. You know, people like females ain't funny. No, these niggas ain't funny. Then you just see more of them. So if you see ten dudes and two women and one of the women one funny women ain't funny?
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but yeah, I think we are kind of taking away I don't know, like so many fuckers doing anything like say the funny by nature tour.
Speaker 4: Everybody in that group is doing anything.
Speaker 5: Crystal is out in Vegas doing magic mic Sheima just got a Netflix till. Kelly Kells just did a movie, you know, so we don't and it's just time for people to see us.
Speaker 1: You have Neflix special coming to Netflix. Netflix? Kay?
Speaker 2: Okay, well.
Speaker 1: Yes, and she said she's hosting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yes, hold.
Speaker 4: On perfect what do you hear?
Speaker 2: You out? What you said that?
Speaker 3: Shema Franklin Sma Franklin Fresh Automobile Alabama by where at m on the Funny Boy Nature Comedy Tour with Jessinicche. Kelly Kell's Crystal Power just booked the Netflix is a special. Just just hold on Netflix is a joke out in l A. M. May and I'll be doing it just for last Moon Tower Comedy Festival in April in Texas.
Speaker 1: How did y'all connect?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Was? Was just at a comedy clubs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just you kind of navigate to the funny people because the Obamas.
Speaker 3: On you don't get that.
Speaker 4: On the funny people. Kind of just navigate.
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 4: We met at Vanessa Fraction house.
Speaker 2: That's how we initially met.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Vanessa Fraction also a funny female comedian. We were shooting the skit together, and that's how we initially met face to face. But I had already been hearing about just niche and hearing about how funny she was out of Chicago or whatever.
Speaker 6: So so when you hear people mention you here on Breakfast Club, what do you be sitting back then?
Speaker 4: Why they didn't never have me on that bitch? Okay, but I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 6: Everybody always mentioned her, and you don't never have a ru yeah.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: And I love though, because, like I said, she she been rocking for me.
Speaker 5: We kind of started together, you know, and she she always been looking out, so she she'd be, you know, handling all my road stuff and you know, stuff I need to handle. So I told her, I said, I don't need to be on that platform yet until I have something.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to be on h until had a special coming down.
Speaker 5: So it's perfect timing when y'all hit me because it's a dope platform, but you don't want to waste that, you know, I need the words, get I gotta go fund me for the special because I'm producing it by myself. Hello, if I got to hit my head in the brick to.
Speaker 4: Get forty K.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 4: Girl forty K and so I took it back. They took it back, all right, Well they took the money back from her and go for me.
Speaker 2: Nobody done with she had arrested the other day.
Speaker 5: She just got She get to keep the money after she spent the shit because.
Speaker 2: She lied, because she lied. Donkey to day.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, So yeah, I just saw how many people who donated to that. And I was only asking for what like twenty thirty K. I only asked for six things, but I need like twenty thirty I was gonna match.
Speaker 4: It, right. I got five thousand dollars so far, it's been three people about thousand dollars. I don't go far, but I got just know I got one hundred thousand follles. Everbody could have gave.
Speaker 3: Me a dollar.
Speaker 1: What's the cash app?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: The cash up?
Speaker 5: Oh justinic's comedy dollar. Sign Jay used to though I would go fund me too, but I got cash up to ship, so let me give them the one he asks for.
Speaker 2: Dollars.
Speaker 4: Sign j U s t n E s is.
Speaker 5: It yep, that's me.
Speaker 1: We'll hold on send me song.
Speaker 5: Go fund me is in my Instagram bio. So yeah, I asked for sixteen k. We're gonna need officially like twenty to thirty by time everybody GETSI and stuff.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Gonna giving cash.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on you, I mean you should send me something since he said you should seend me something.
Speaker 2: I got six kids. That's why I asked Charlemagne me fifteen K.
Speaker 6: I just donated the uh Tunisia's comedy specially.
Speaker 2: Thank you how much much?
Speaker 4: Tell him how much?
Speaker 3: Look at I mean, if we can't about donating to my only fans, that's entertaining as well.
Speaker 5: And that's what's gonna be sold up about such because I really I'm doing this all like on my own.
Speaker 4: Dam thank you Charlae man remember.
Speaker 5: Me, so they can so damn this don't okay, I won't, I won't, but the go for me. So the link is in my ig bio. So if you follow me on I g justniche j U s t n E s H. The go fund me link is there and then my cash app is justiniche comedy dollars signed j U.
Speaker 4: S t n E s H comedy. So yes, we're gonna rocket we film in March.
Speaker 5: I would definitely have all the money by March and God go figure it out, because this will change the game of comedy. I already know it, and I did at first. I was gonna do it and put it on YouTube, but to be because it was gonna be that dope. But I was really gonna be using my footage. But I found a producer and video team, like, no, bag, We're gonna film your ship so that meets the Netflix requirements.
Speaker 4: So I'll be able to pitch this ship to every network and wherever it lands. It's gonna change the game. And I know that. Thank you, Thank.
Speaker 2: You for joining us. Give Instagram and stuff for Shima, give you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I'm still waiting on my cash up and be like, you got to match you.
Speaker 2: You got to match that.
Speaker 1: That night she had a good pitch. Though she had a great pitch. I got only fans. I gotta be brass, Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we also let them know that come and check us out the Funny by Nature Comedy Tour. We'll be in Atlanta at the Uptown Comedy Theater February thirteen, So shout out to the Atlanta Coming Uptown Uptown and April fourteens earthquake up town. No no, no, Angelo does shout out to Angelo. And then April fourteen, we're going to be at comedy in Harlem. It's Funny by Nature Comedy Tour right back New York. Yeah, and follow me at Instagram at call me Miss Franklin and my cash shop is a Shima Franklin period, period period.
Speaker 5: And we're doing a speed in comedy show Chicago marst Our Team, So singles bring you out, ugly ass Out Chicago and it's super dope. We do a live portion of the show. We have six men and six women. We do a panel with them almost like love Nection stuffs. We make them pick which one they like this and then the audience gets the speed day.
Speaker 1: You should love Connection Studge. Remember back in the day, I know love Connection.
Speaker 5: Oh yeahs got a whole different meaning now.
Speaker 4: But you remember the show.
Speaker 1: It was called Connection.
Speaker 4: Remember they had the heart.
Speaker 5: So it was like one girl and she went on on the date with three guys and they would ask the guys questions and if they got the answer.
Speaker 4: Right, they got a heart. But it was like a live dating show.
Speaker 2: When you said Studge, you thought something else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because LGBT is going on.
Speaker 1: That fire.
Speaker 5: I thought that y'all were old enough to remember that show, but yeah, it was. It was out around the same time as Love Connection, but it was a live dating show. Yes, the whole new meaning. Right now, connection will be connection.
Speaker 4: That's a good sketch.
Speaker 5: Yeah everywhere like, yeah, my god, we're gonna do that sketch.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Eugene Bush.
Speaker 5: This is my producer videographer, and he's the one that's really you know, because it's it's behind the scence.
Speaker 4: So y'all go see all this BT. We got all them.
Speaker 5: Everybody gonna be in a special you know, yeah you read you know it's you know, it's just gonna be super dope.
Speaker 4: But yeah, the speed day and think Chicago needs you all to come out.
Speaker 5: Men, y'all get in for ten dollars because it always be one hundred thousand women.
Speaker 4: Right and twelve niggas.
Speaker 5: So just to balance that out, I have to like discount to me and get them a free shot of Hennessy so that we can have an equal amount. But it's gonna be Ladies in the Bed and fellas March thirteen, Chicago Promontory.
Speaker 3: At April thirteen at comedy Harlem. I said the wrong day, that comedy Harlem shot Jamie Roberts.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, appreciate you guys for joining us.
Speaker 1: Look out for that.
Speaker 2: Good morning,