Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: Instead of playing it is Monday, Yes, since.
Speaker 3: Monday, back to the work week? Good money.
Speaker 1: How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and highly favored man. Another week, another day to serve. What's happening.
Speaker 3: Hopefully everybody had a great week and I had a wonderful week. And it's shout to all the chair and dance dads. This is that season right now. So it's been a lot of preparation. I believe it starts next week, the actual competitions. This is all practice for it and dress rehearsals. So it's perfect cause Saturday I'm mounting about with playing basketball with the kids and dress rehearsals, and then Sunday I get to relax and watch football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a great weekend.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, sat around the house watching movies all weekend and then yesterday watched the Conference championship football.
Speaker 2: This is why I don't gamble.
Speaker 1: The main reason I don't gamble is because I picked the Ravens Lions super Bowl, and that is not what we're having now.
Speaker 2: We're getting a forty nine ers Kansas City Chiefs super Bowl.
Speaker 1: The Kansas City Swifties, even though they are a dynasty, the Chiefs are dynasty. Kansas City Swifties are going to be in the super Bowl. From page in the New York Post today, who do you see Travis Kelsey kissing Taylor Swift Who gives a damn what the hell has got to do with the big game, the super Bowl coming up?
Speaker 3: But they said she's a part of the team.
Speaker 2: Now, man please, man bow humbug.
Speaker 1: The Raven's gonna wake up this morning and really kicked theyself in the ass because if you hold the Kansas City Chiefs to no points in the second half, really just seventeen in the first half and then no point in the second half, and you can't win.
Speaker 2: Man, Troit Troy can live with it.
Speaker 1: I think the Troy can live with they lost because that's how Dan Campbell, you know, coaches, I mean the game in the championship game, you want to get the points.
Speaker 3: You want to get the point.
Speaker 1: But if you got here all season doing that, you know going forward on fourth the way he does I'm not mad at him.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's get the show crack.
Speaker 1: They said, y'all ain't getting that black ass super Bowl that we thought we was gonna get. It was like, ain't no way we invite these black ass cities to Las Vegas, Detroit and Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Nope, that ain't happening. Nope, Okay, that ain't happening.
Speaker 3: All right, Well let's get the show cracking. When we come back, we got front page news. Tesla Figure will be joining us all to discuss this morning, so don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Owning everybody. It's dj n V Charlemagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 4: Good morning Tests, Good morning dj MB Charlemage, the god Breakfast Club family.
Speaker 3: Now, if you just missed it, we just told you guys. The Chiefs beat the Ravens seventeen to ten, and the forty Nineers beat the Lines thirty four thirty one. So in two weeks, the forty nine Ers will be taking on the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Raven's gonna wake up this morning and ask themselves what happens like you hold the Chiefs, call us in the second half, and you can't come out with a victory, Like nothing goes your way, like fumbling in the end zone, Like I mean literally nothing goes your way, can't get your run game going.
Speaker 2: Nothing. Yeah, that one's gonna hurt this morning. Troit.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, did blow a lead in the second half. But I think y'all can you live with that? Live with that loss?
Speaker 3: As as far as Detroit has ever made it, I believe right, they're still gonna be pissed off. But yes, they were.
Speaker 2: Not the ones I saw over there, the people I followed.
Speaker 1: From Detroit, they were They were taking it on the chin, the jailing rollers and the tire mopkins.
Speaker 2: It was just happy man.
Speaker 3: You know, they guy that made it this far, you know, especially since the basketball team is pur suitor. But let's jump right into it. Let's talk Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the jury came.
Speaker 4: Back with a verdict and decided that former president Donald Trump must pay eighty three point three million dollars in damages for his statements made denying that he sexually assaulted the writer e Jen Carroll.
Speaker 5: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 6: E Gen Carrol was all smiles as she left the courthouse following the jury's unanimous verdict ordering former President Donald Trump to pay her more than eighty three million dollars for defamatory statements he made about her in twenty nineteen. The dollar amount including seven point three million for emotional harm, eleven million to help repair her reputation, and sixty five million dollars in punitive damages. Carol's attorney had previously told the jury, quote, the one thing Donald Trump cares about is money. They deliberated for fewer than three hours. Trump wasn't in the courtroom for the verdict, but immediately took the social media to call the ruling quote absolutely ridiculous, saying he fully disagrees.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what got him back in the court the second time?
Speaker 4: Right, That's exactly what got him back into court the second time. This probably got to be the most expensive social media ran that'll cost anybody. So, yeah, you're right, Charlemagne. So we're gonna see if he's gonna continue to talk, and if so, I'm sure she has no problem.
Speaker 3: But he'll a peer list though, Right, He'll a peer list and then go through the process again.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, of course, still got to go through the process.
Speaker 1: Why are the defamation to say I didn't do it. Why are the defamation to say, you know, I think this is ridiculous. Why are the defamation to say, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Who's even a little further than that saying that? Now, I think he went a lot further than that the second time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, calling on Hinge, you know, assaulting a character after he was already found guilty and the judge told him to shut up.
Speaker 5: You know, it's always free to shut up. You know, it's just a really easy thing to shut up.
Speaker 4: So when you go back and you already were in trouble for the first time, you go back, you get found guilty, you run after social media again with the same thing, talking about this woman.
Speaker 1: What were the exact statement though, What were the exact statements that he said that they said was the famoto.
Speaker 5: Well, there's so many I can pull it up and we can go through it.
Speaker 4: There's so many calling her on Hinge saying he never met the woman, saying that this was obviously, you know, a witch hunt, I mean just he's just talking about it on Yeah. Well, I mean apparently eighty three million dollars worth of defamation.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess, but you don't see it defamation.
Speaker 3: I mean, now, I think he went a little further. It just wasn't just I didn't do it. I didn't say it.
Speaker 2: This is not true.
Speaker 3: I think he went further and started slamming her name. Again.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know what the statements were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could pull them up, but it just wasn't I didn't do it. It was a lot forever he was directly, you know, shooting at that woman. Okay, over and over repeatedly.
Speaker 4: Now on the campaign side, the Wall Street Journal wrote that if Nikki Hayley were to stay in the race through the July, if he's convicted of felony, forty two percent of voters in New Hampshire and a third of I will call his go er said Trump would be unfit for president if convicted. Here's her response to that question on NBC Meet the Press.
Speaker 7: Take listen, are you staying in this race in case Donald Trump is convicted of a crime, Ambassador, I've never stayed in this race because of court cases. You know, really, I don't know what all the court cases are. I haven't paid attention to what he's won, what he's lost what he's fighting for any of that. What I know is, you know, the first one came down, and he spent a lot of time ranting about how he lost that court case. But the reality is, every time he's talking about defending himself in court, he's not talking about getting our economy back on track. He's not talking about closing the border. He's not talking about how we're going to get our kids reading again and getting us focused again. He's not talking about law and order. That's the problem is he's not talking about what the American people want.
Speaker 2: She's right about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I haven't heard no policy or no legislation put on the table at all. Everything is about how I'm going to seek, you know, revenge on my political opponents, and everything is about how you know, this is a witch hunt against me, and y'all should support me because if they take me out, then they can take y'all out.
Speaker 2: I ain't seen them talking about no policy yet.
Speaker 1: And Nikki will be in it as long as long as she got money, So I mean, and it's obvious that there's a large group of Republicans who want something different, So as long as she got money, she'll be around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And by the way, she raised over a million dollars after the New Hampshire speech, so people are definitely her campaign has received the boost.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that is front page News and just some of the stuff that we're talking about. What Trump said, they said before the second child got underwear. The judge rule that Carol was telling the truth about the assault and that Trump's statements denying her claims were defamatory. So I guess him denying that he didn't meet her like what Tesz said, that he didn't meet her, that he called her. Yeah, that's what they're.
Speaker 2: Saying, saying, you didn't do something in defamation.
Speaker 3: After you got charge, you're doing it and they said you did it. Yeah, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 5: Eighty three million dollars worth.
Speaker 4: And it's so interesting because coming up next we're going to talk about counseling you Seth Salam, who also some folks went on Twitter and talked about what he did, what he was exonerated from. So maybe maybe he can follow Trump's lead and do a defamation lawsuits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's clear that he didn't do it right, he got found and it is guilty and the loss.
Speaker 4: That's right, and they went to Twitter saying, oh no, he did it, you know, so hey follow Trump's lead and uh get to get the drawn up those lawsuit papers.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right, Well get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Hello, who's this? What's up?
Speaker 8: Ankle Charlotte dj in freak from A to brasta?
Speaker 2: What's your kid?
Speaker 9: Free?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 8: I'm trying to get off my chests. Man, I took my work truck. I'm electrician. Took my work truck on Friday. These fools kept my truck overnight after I paid nine hundred dollars. So all my work schools at my hand bag every day, don't.
Speaker 3: Damn So you should be able to, I guess call whoever owns that and file a police report.
Speaker 8: Right, Well, I foiled the police report. They caught up and then uh, they said they're gonna make a coin with damn trunce. But it's so suspicious though, because they ain't take none of the electrical wires. How the wires all my jobs?
Speaker 3: Damn, sorry about that, brother, You know, you.
Speaker 8: Know they're gonna take the wires and everything, like why they just took the tool? Right, I'm sorry my chest though, man, thank you brother, already appreciate yourup.
Speaker 2: Did you just tell people not to go to Homeman, Nebraska?
Speaker 3: You know he said that the place where they stole his tools.
Speaker 2: Don't go there? Don't there? He said, that's defamation.
Speaker 3: Yes, hello, who is younger?
Speaker 7: Is our phones?
Speaker 11: Claim?
Speaker 12: The goat was going on, and.
Speaker 11: I'm just a little disappointed at the Ravens right now, man, I put, I'm covering her in one second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's only gonna take you one second to come this morning.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my daughter actually what tie?
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Christ, I don't know you're talking to your daughter? Man, make me clear he wasn't anyway.
Speaker 13: But now people game.
Speaker 11: I was mad about the Ravens, but I'm really mad about the AHTP program, which is like the free phone fritte tablet for grims, you know, like we used to call it the Obama phones. We need that bill signed because if that bill don't get signed by the seventh so many people, like three too million people going lose.
Speaker 8: Their free phones, and people will really.
Speaker 11: Like, you know, depending on these work goal their kids, and we need that bill sign you know. So I don't know who you're voting for, but whoever you voting for, make sure they signed that free phone bill.
Speaker 2: I didn't go at he funded HPC.
Speaker 1: Didn't many people going to lose I ain't know nothing about that HPC funding. Remember Obama phone, Remember Obama phone said yeah.
Speaker 11: Same thing, same thing to twenty two twenty two million people got those phones, you know, like or have traveled for their kids, and it's like their lifeline to the to the world, you know. So if that get cut off, a lot of people you know who got three phones would have to pay fifty thousand a month or fifty a month, and that might not be in their brothers. So imagine twenty two hundred, twenty two million people losing their phone, losing their service. It's the AHD funding program OCP Affordable Connectivity Programs.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, those times.
Speaker 14: They gave us fourteen billions in two thousand and twenty one, and the funding is supposed to run out in twenty and twenty February February.
Speaker 11: You know, so it's gonna be crazy. I appreciate that.
Speaker 9: I love y'all.
Speaker 2: I missed y'all.
Speaker 11: I'll be up there too.
Speaker 15: You heard.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you your phone. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: See, that's why I love talking to every day working class people, because you really get to see what's on folks.
Speaker 16: Mind.
Speaker 2: I didn't know nothing about the ACP.
Speaker 1: I mean, I call it the Obama Phone Program, but I didn't know that it was gonna be up in February. Get it off February seventh, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Actually, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to van hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 17: What up?
Speaker 11: This dam from Detroit?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 13: What up?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, I need to send some heal and energy to my brothers in Detroit.
Speaker 16: Man, the higher you climb, the how you fall.
Speaker 2: Certain it happens. I'd rather get there and say I've been there than not get that at all.
Speaker 8: Yes, thank you, swimming wheeling images to Uss?
Speaker 13: Hello, who's this Jim?
Speaker 18: Hey?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 16: I was just trying to.
Speaker 19: Say absolutely, thank you, sir, take care of a blessed morning.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Who's this be?
Speaker 13: This Cassan from Detroit?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Cassan?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 10: Envy on Friday, I'm at work.
Speaker 13: We're talking to one of my coworkers. I didn't know the old days did not have a Grammy. And also Parliament Punkadelics don't have a Grammy and Diana Ross does not have a Grammy.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 3: I didn't know Diana Ross didn't have a grammy?
Speaker 13: Jesus yet every death shock everybody out of all those people, every because I've just been staying it over and over all weekend.
Speaker 10: Diana Russ does not have a Grammy.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 13: Is this crazy? I mean, it doesn't mean nothing. Sorry you right, good morning to Charlo Man. It doesn't mean anything. But I feel like that's kind of like that lived to Angela Baston not having.
Speaker 2: A gree Uh yeah, you would think Diana Ross would get one.
Speaker 1: But also, man, that's more of an indictment against the Grammys than it is, uh Diana Bross.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm saying. But oh sure, I.
Speaker 2: Had a question for you too, Yes, sir, no judgment behind this question.
Speaker 13: But how do you feel about what the interview, how the interview went with you went, Monique?
Speaker 10: Now, do you feel different or do you still you know, you're still.
Speaker 13: Staying told down on that.
Speaker 1: I feel different in the aspect that you know, personally, I'm not I'm not discussing nobody's business, you know what I mean as far as as far as far as far as how they negotiate and you.
Speaker 2: Know, what they should or shouldn't be making.
Speaker 1: You know, that's that's that's that's something I would fall back from unless it's sports. But even but even in even even in sports, you know what I mean. I can't if somebody negotiates a great deal and they get, you know, one hundred million dollars and they only average ten, they got a good agent, you know, I may say that's ridiculous. But other than that, now, I try to stay out of people's contractual affairs.
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest eight hundrink five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now when we come back, Nicki Minaj, she responds to Megani stays, put out a record. We're gonna get it on, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Get a snooze, get your ass up. You don't hit the snooze button. Now, it's Monday morning, everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne de Goud. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the room. Let's talk, Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 2: All out of names or you've gossip? Been you chatting? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess were on the Breakfast Club. This is where the tea.
Speaker 2: Spells right right now.
Speaker 3: On Friday, Megna Stallian checked and she called, and she released her song Hiss H I S S. And in the song, she was going at pretty much everybody she thought she had beef with, including Nicki. She dropped the line talking about Meghan's law and Niki didn't necessarily like that, said that she was going at Nicki's family, and Nikki, of course, was going to clap back, and she did and.
Speaker 1: It's also interesting too that you know, meg never said any names like on purpose, and she said that you know, the hit dogs will holler, and Nikki was hollering all weekend.
Speaker 3: That's right. And Nikki released a disc record last night, and we'll play clip off of it.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: We gotta play the whole record after, play the whole record after this. Yeah, but I'll tell you this, man, that ain't it Nikki.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know who Nikki got around her, but there's absolutely no reason that should have left the studio.
Speaker 2: I'm glad Nikki decided to finally rap and not just tweet. But no, that ain't it.
Speaker 1: Because Meghan put out his on Thursday night and for the next seventy two hours Friday midnight. Yep.
Speaker 2: It was Thursday night at midnight midnight yep.
Speaker 1: So Friday at midnight, right, So she put out his Friday night at midnight and for the next seventy two hours all week and Nikki just has been talking about her on social media and a lot of the bars that you know, may have made me been like, oh shoot, she already tweeted about you know, she tweeted the Megan law Meghan raw line on Twitter, you know, slick line. But once I heard it in the song, I already saw it on social media, so it ain't hit the same. The big foot line on IG live didn't hit the same because I heard it on IG live. And I know we say all is fair and loving rap battles, but man, hearing Nikki keep talking about Mega's deceased mother, that ain't it?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what people have been talking about. They're saying, you know, when it goes to disrap is can you go too far in disrap? That's what people have been saying all weekend long.
Speaker 2: I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight.
Speaker 1: If you'd ask me this question twenty years ago, I would probably say, nah, all fair and loving hip hop, and I still kind of feel like that to a certain extent.
Speaker 3: We've seen it in everything. If you go back to Tupac, if you go to Biggie if he was a terrible examples, if you go to nas, if you go to Whole, if you go to.
Speaker 2: Hoe apologize that he went too far?
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 1: And I'm sure Knaves looks back onneath it. Sometimes you're like, okay, I should just say that.
Speaker 3: But they're friends. Now, that's we're approaching this from a yes, evolved level.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see the need to bring in somebody's deceased mother. Okay, well but I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I can't say it's not fair. I'm just speaking from a human perspective. I'll come a human level.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't agree with that. All right.
Speaker 3: Well, Also, since we're talking about disrecords and clap back, I didn't see this beef coming back. But Eminem went at Benzeno and Coilray, don't look at me like that, because Benzino responded to let's let's play him in. Then, I don't know where this came. I don't know where that came from me. What's the why it just came? When I say, just came out of nowhere, just sonically not appealing to my ears. But why what are they even beefing for? I don't know it came out of nowhere? Eminem said coiler Ray has to be on a record. He would never Coilery said, I've never asked Eminem.
Speaker 2: To be on a record.
Speaker 3: Are you like in this sage yet?
Speaker 2: I ain't got no candles. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: You're going to sleep well, Benzino responded.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even came here if I ain't have no candle. From what them snippers I heard, it sounds like Minzino snapper. It was o fit.
Speaker 1: I don't know, y'all say what y'all want. It sounded like Benzino was kind of hard. Just now, bro, I don't know where this.
Speaker 3: Beef came from there. It just came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Play that.
Speaker 1: Play that little snippet again for me, right, crack on crack kind of nuts, yo. I had to give it to Bizino for that hour. Crack on crack kind of.
Speaker 3: Nuts, y'all, Oh my goodness. All right, well that on crack kind of nuts over.
Speaker 2: I'm serious that dropping the clues balls and Menzino.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like three minutes.
Speaker 1: I ain't heard either whole record, but if I'm going off just snippets, I Venzino better beat selection. Yes, you know what I'm saying. Heard some better bars from Bendino and I heard from him. I know that sounds crazy to say, but am I lying? He said what you said? Benzino versus Jim crow like, Yeah, you had some bars, all right, from what I heard, you had some bars.
Speaker 2: But that is you hear fifteen twenty second age record?
Speaker 1: Yes, if I'm going off to fifteen twenty seconds, I don't know, bro, sound like Benzino got them to me?
Speaker 3: All right, well that is your rumor report. Now we're gonna play Top of the Hour and then we're gonna play Nicki Minaja's record. It's called Bigfoot. If you haven't heard it in totality, we're gonna get it on right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ Envy Charlemagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 5: What up tears going on? DJ Mvy, Good morning, Charlemagna, God.
Speaker 3: Let's jump right back into a Let's start with the sports. If you missed it, the Chiefs beat the Ravens seventeen ten to forty nine, Ers beat the Lions thirty four to thirty one. In two weeks the Super Bowl will be the forty nine Ers and cheap.
Speaker 2: Now, all we wanted.
Speaker 1: All we wanted was the Ravens and Lions to make it to the Super Bowl, or even the Ravens in forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: We wanted anybody.
Speaker 1: Except for the Kansas City Swifties, because now we got to deal with two weeks of Taylor swift ry mania. And I don't want anything overshadowing from Usher's have time performance. She's part of the team now, they say, and you know the NFL is like, well, listen, Rock Nation, y'all don't want Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: We'll find a way to get it here.
Speaker 3: We'll get it in. Next week is the Pro Bowl. I don't think anybody watches the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: People just don't get excited about the Pro Bowl. But anyway, let's jump right into it. Let's talk about Yusuf Salaam.
Speaker 4: Yes, As NYC Mayor Eric Adams continues to encourage council members to support his veto of the how Many Stops Act, City council member Yusef Salaam said he was pulled over by the police without an explanation.
Speaker 5: Take a listen.
Speaker 20: Newly elected city council use of Salaam, who was wrongfully convicted and imprisoned as part of the Central Park five case, says he was stopped by police without an explanation. It comes days before the Council is scheduled to me to override Mayor Adam's veto of the How Many Stops Act. That act would require documentation of every stop conducted by police. The NYPD says last night's stop was proper because Salam's car windows were tented beyond the legal limit.
Speaker 5: Now, before we discuss, I want you to hear the body cam footage. It was released.
Speaker 4: Now, although you did not hear him ask why am I being stopped? Can hear him ask the officers everything okay? So I guess it's up to interpretation. Is that him asking you know, why am I being stopped? Or just asking is everything okay? You can hear the officer respond yep, yeah, you're working right, And then he said take care, sir, and he returned to his vehicle. So listen to the body cam. And I want to know you guys, you know your interpretation of it. Take a listen.
Speaker 2: You're roll your back window please, man. I'm also knteching.
Speaker 3: From the Swiss six pencing you remember Salon.
Speaker 2: That's it's history district. Okay, how about one? Yeah here you're working right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 2: Taking n YPD has a zero respect for the man's detail. Huh. But I mean once they brought him over and realized he was a counselman, they let him go.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But that said, I'm confused, what what what the problem was with this?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: He had teny windows. He's not allowed to have teny windows in New York. Counselman said, he was on he was on.
Speaker 2: Work, work, cob let him go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Well the problem is he because they're talking about this, this pullover thing, this acting. But the New York New York City believed and Association president said the facts matter. The video just exposed the lies about this incident. It shows the truth about the outstanding professional work of our members do every day. But YUSUF is using this as an opportunity to be able to talk about, you know, the act that they're trying to trying to move forward, which is the How Many Stops Act.
Speaker 5: Let me explain what that is.
Speaker 4: It is about a measure intending to increase police transparency by requiring NYPD officers to document any encounter they have for investigative purposes. It includes race, gender, and age of the people they interact with. Now, the city Council passed this bill in December, but Mayor Adams ve told the bill saying that it was drowning officers in unnecessary paperwork and that they should be out on the street keeping even folks safe. So bottom line the debate is he's saying, see how I was pulled over and I wasn't given an explanation that should be documented. This is why we need to move forward on the how Many Stacks Stops Act. And then the other side, which is Mayor Adams, is saying no that that you know, it's going to cause people to have extra paper, unnecessary paperwork. We don't need to document how many people are pulled over. So his argument is he was never told it was for ten and windows.
Speaker 2: Oh they know it's okay, okay, ok okay.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he probably didn't get a chance through because once he told me it was a counselman, it didn't matter.
Speaker 3: He didn't even take his license and registration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, I'm counseling such and such. An officer was like, oh counselman. Oh he said, okay, by you know what I mean, you didn't even get a chance to do.
Speaker 4: That, which which to me one might say that that's problematic if we want to be fair about it. You know, if you just get to say, oh, I'm a counsel and you get to go. You know, if it had been a regular citizen, would they have had to show their license.
Speaker 3: Registration got the ticket?
Speaker 1: That would have been way worth though if he said he was a counselman and then the officer was like, prove you a counselman, then it would have turned into it.
Speaker 4: Well, when I prove you a counselman, just treat him like a regular person. You're the ticket for the for the windows. That's a fair argument that people are saying as well, you just get a pass because you're an elected the fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, yeah, I mean right, I'm not saying it's right, but yeah, but.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just strowing it out there on the table.
Speaker 4: I want people to I really want people to come on Instagram follow me a testimon figure.
Speaker 5: I want to hear people's response.
Speaker 12: Do you get it?
Speaker 5: Should you just get a pass you know, because you're an elected official?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, is that fair?
Speaker 2: You shouldn't.
Speaker 1: But we know it happened, you know what we do and also too man like like you know Mayor Adam said about the police officers. Man, they don't want to do all this extra paperwork for no reason, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, he's this accountman, I pulled him over. You at any windows? You know, Hey, have a nice day, sir.
Speaker 4: What about the extra paperwork when it's when you're getting pulled you know, the stopping frists and you're getting pulled over over and over and.
Speaker 5: Over due to race. Well, that's what this act is all about.
Speaker 4: They're saying they want to be able to document how many people are you know, pulled over wrongfully? Profile Uh, they want that paperwork to be able to show how many people are pulled over and what is their race and what is their gender.
Speaker 5: That's what the debate is all about.
Speaker 13: It.
Speaker 3: But if somebody has tended windows, it shouln't matter if you're green, black, white, or whatever. You did something against lord, they're gonna pull you over and ask you what it is. But the problem, the only problem I do have is is I'm watching leniency go out the window. Meaning if everything has to be documented, I'm sure everybody out there has got pulled over before and the officer has let them go. I'm sure that's happened one one time. But now what they're doing is they're making sure if you get pulled over, you're gonna get a ticket regardless, because everything is on account. There's so many times where I know I got pulled over, or somebody I know got pulled over and you were real with the officer whatever it was, are running laid or I didn't see the stop side officer said, look, if your license is clean, I ain't gonna give your ticket. We sure heard that. Now I was gonna get your point where you're gonna get that ticket regards.
Speaker 4: But it's not about giving the ticket. It's about saying this is This goes into the argument on profiling people. It's not just about ten and windows. It's not just let's just document people with ten and windows. The argument on the how Many Steps Act is about how many people are getting pulled over for whatever reason it is, and what do those people look like?
Speaker 5: And what are those you know, what is the gender, what is the race? That's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I'm with you tell you, but this ain't the case to do that on because if you got ten of windows, I can't for I can't see who's inside, right, But it's.
Speaker 4: The larger argument. It's not just about this one. And I'm just giving you, you know, all the different talking points. It's not about this this one thing. It's about he's used he's using this as an example, and I don't think it's the best example.
Speaker 2: But it's not the best example for that.
Speaker 5: It's not the best example.
Speaker 3: So we can see who's in it because he couldn't see any so he told them pull it.
Speaker 5: T is now right, So this is not the best example for this.
Speaker 4: But I do want people to look into particularly New York, look at this act and see if it's something you agree with, the how many Stops act, because there's also people to say they get pulled over all the time for no reason at all, and if that was documented, that might be reduced. So just a question to put out there to the family is do you support this how many Stops act?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well man, talk about how you used to need to sue too. What's that next part that talk about that part not to the police part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's another part. So you know we were talking about earlier in the first hour about defamation. You know what that really looks like, so, Charlie Kirk went on Twitter and said this New York City Council and Yusuf Salaam, who once took part in a gruesome gang rape of a jogger in Central Park, is now furious that an NYPD officer dared to pull him over for having illegally tended windows. Salam wasn't even arrested or given a ticket, but after getting away with gang rape, he apparently thinks he deserves to be completely above the law with a disgusting pig.
Speaker 5: The question is should Charlie's Kurtby sued, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Charlie, Charlie didn't read the rest of the Central Park five story clearly, Like, yes, that is absolutely defamation, you calling me a rapist when I was found innocent in a court of law. DNA exonerated the Central Park five at absolutely a defamation lawsuit if use of Salam chooses to pursue that.
Speaker 4: So what you're saying is if Ejen Carroll can get eighty three million dollars for Trump because he said she was a wag job, Uss should absolutely and fifty nine million.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, I mean, but this is clear cut defamation because you're literally he literally said that Yusuf you know, got away with gang ray.
Speaker 2: No, he was found innocent in a court of law and they exonerated him. That is not he said.
Speaker 1: She said, you know, that is absolutely what happened in a quart of law. That's a that's a textbook defamation lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he should get one hundred fifty million.
Speaker 5: Well take you test, absolutely, and.
Speaker 1: Make sure you follow our Teslian figure on all social media platforms and subscribe to tesiland Figure O's podcast, A Straight Shot No Chase of podcasts on the Blackfact iHeart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, now when we come back eight hundred five eighty five one on five to one, we're talking behind the scenes, do you understand what you your kids be saying?
Speaker 2: That's not what we said. We said, man, we don't understand what the fr kids be talking about.
Speaker 3: You can't curse? Well, yes, right, I mean kids using the slang you know, bruh. I've seen kids call their parents br yeah.
Speaker 2: The brother thing.
Speaker 1: I've been shut my daughter down that from that the other day, the other thing. Kids nowadays they shortened and abbreviate everything. Yes, so you know they'd be like, you know, using acronyms. So the other day O Vo Eli was in here and Ovo responded to us, what did you say the other day?
Speaker 2: Ovo? O?
Speaker 3: Y k TV y k TV?
Speaker 2: I don't even count. How old are you? Eli? He's twenty six? Here a little kid?
Speaker 3: What is y k TV?
Speaker 13: Me?
Speaker 2: I have no idea? What does it mean? You know the vibe, don't. I don't care about stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about younger kids, like your young eight year old and fifteen year olds, like do you understand what the hell your kids be talking about?
Speaker 3: Let's let's talk about eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Let's discuss It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's topic times.
Speaker 21: Call eight hundred five eight five one five one to join it to the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlemagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now he just joining us. We're talking about do you know what the hell your kids be talking about?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: This comes from the slangs that they're using on social media, the terms that they be using, whether it's on god on brouh or if they call you bro on gang. None of my kids around the house saying on game, I'm just it's a list of it's a list of it's a list of things that these up.
Speaker 2: I understand everything you just said.
Speaker 1: The thing that confused me about kids is the fact that they've turned everything into an acronym, you know what I mean. So you can have younger kids and they'll use these acronyms. You don't know what the hell they be talking about. And another thing that the kids like to do is they like to shorten words. Now, we shortened words in our generation, and they shortened some of the same words, like they say sus, you know, but now they's shortened words that don't need to be shortened, Like what what did my daughter say the other day? I can't remember the exact word, but it was something. I'm just like, yo, pronounce the world. It's like instead of saying breakfast, they'd be like, you want to go get some bread, Let's go get bread, Let's go get bread. I'm I'm just using that as an example, like, that's not in a word they shortened, but they shortened words that don't need.
Speaker 2: To be shortened.
Speaker 3: Sus definitely, that's such.
Speaker 1: We've been shortened and such forever but some words don't need to be shortened, you know what I mean, Like, you don't have to shorten breakfast, you don't have to short I guess dinner. I guess they always shorten shortened. We've shortened in before, right, He said, let's got some DNDN some didn' heard.
Speaker 2: I've never heard. You've never heard didn didn't want to go get some dn didn't. Yeah, I've heard. I've definitely heard didn't. I've never heard, though, do din'd it? But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: They just they turned everything into an acronym, and they shortened words they don't need to shorten, and it's confusing.
Speaker 2: All right, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: ANDVY? How we dealing?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 3: I'm good brother. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: J Money? Talk to us. We're talking about kids v H shortening words and and necessarily saying things we don't understand.
Speaker 10: Oh man, I got a nine year old man and we got the cat and soccer and everything else. And I asked them, man, how soccer practice going? This joke is talking about Dad. I'm going to goal, I eat it in the gold past the goldie And I said you.
Speaker 1: What you what?
Speaker 10: Dad ied it?
Speaker 2: That sounds that means.
Speaker 10: Charla mane, what up, bro? I don't know, man, I needed it. I guess you may kicked it it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you gotta ask.
Speaker 3: We found out that sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: You can't be the parents that just don't don't want to look stupid, so we don't ask.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, what the hell is you talking about? What do you What does that mean? You gotta ask? You gotta ask.
Speaker 10: Oh, brother, we did man, he said, Dad, I needed it. He just kept repeating himself. He were kinking.
Speaker 3: That sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: He don't even know. He knows what he did me, but you don't know how to define it.
Speaker 3: He is, Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: When y'all get another hot I don't know.
Speaker 18: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Uh have a great day, sir. Yeah. We we eat another call. We eat another call? You need it? Another goals back? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 3: It's aj aj Good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 3: You got a son or daughter that be saying stuff, you're gonna be understanding.
Speaker 9: I got three boys ten, eight and six.
Speaker 2: Lord, have mercy. You can't understand nothing going on.
Speaker 9: No, like they'll tell me if I say something, they'll be like, no, mom, chilled, that's such I'm like that, sus what does that even mean?
Speaker 10: In a pair?
Speaker 9: There's a new definition for cheating. So they'll they'll they'll be talking and they'll say they like this girl. And I was like, well, is this your girlfriend? He was like, no, I was cheating.
Speaker 13: I was like, you're cheating.
Speaker 10: That's bad.
Speaker 9: No, No, I was crushing on two girls. Like that's good.
Speaker 13: Cheating is good.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what I don't know about that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, sus is from our generation. So I understand that my daughter's hit me with that all all the time. They always they say sus for things. So I understand that one. I don't understand the cheating. If it's not cheating, that don't sound right.
Speaker 2: Mom and daddy was cheating?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: You know, what was the term that that? It took me a minute to figure out cap? Why but this cap come from?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But when the term first started CAP, I was like, what the hell's CAP mean?
Speaker 1: CAP?
Speaker 3: Where? Cap? But where does it come from?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That didn't confuse me? Hello, who's this.
Speaker 16: Breakfast club?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Gee? What's up? Man?
Speaker 3: We're talking about terms that confused the hell out of us, So Mike still confuse us.
Speaker 16: Listen, just now, finding out what chatan.
Speaker 2: See, I just said that how old are you, sir?
Speaker 13: Shifty five?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be fifty.
Speaker 2: Five and launch see exactly. That's different well me, you and.
Speaker 16: Everybody, the six boys.
Speaker 1: So when we hear cap, we used to hear we think about busting a cap and somebody as correct.
Speaker 13: Exactly, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: For Queens south side, Stand up.
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Somebody cap?
Speaker 3: Get the gun south Side? But now Cat, he's lying, he capping.
Speaker 5: You know what, Man, y'all have a good day.
Speaker 2: Man you too?
Speaker 3: Where did cap come from?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 3: Where did the first?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that short for something? I don't know? Like nobody knows eight hundred and five eight five, one on five. When we're talking about terms that, uh, your kids be saying that you just don't be knowing or you don't know where it came from. Let's discuss it's the breakfast club in the morning.
Speaker 21: By say, if y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it, about it, it's to time called eight hundred five to join into the discussion with the breakfast club morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody. It's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast Club. If you're just joining us. We're talking about terms or slang that the kids be using that we don't be understanding all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, man, I got a fifteen year old, an eight year old, a five year old or two year old. The fifteen year old and eight year old really confused me because kids turn everything into acronyms, and they shorten everything, so like they shorten all words, and they shortened words that don't necessarily need to be shortened, and you don't be knowing what's going on.
Speaker 2: That's why I gotta I ask questions like what does that mean? What does that mean? What did that mean? I'm constantly saying what does that mean? In my house?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for me, it's usually on text. A lot of this stuff like they don't say like they're showing it on text, and I'd be confused.
Speaker 2: I just be like, true, But that's the problem. People talk like how they text now, they talk like how you know?
Speaker 1: People on social media type No, you can't come to me in real life and be like I why ky why K if you know you know?
Speaker 2: Like no, just say if you know you know?
Speaker 3: Well, let's go to the phone lines eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five. Hello, who's this Hi?
Speaker 4: This is from Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 13: Yes, I wanted to call in to talk about my I'm a fourteen year old and not knowing what the heck you talk about.
Speaker 2: Talk to me and tell us.
Speaker 13: Listen.
Speaker 9: I heard you say that your daughter told you bru I said it the same thing, and not about lost it.
Speaker 12: Who are you talking to?
Speaker 1: Don't you?
Speaker 9: I'm not telling friends?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you ever did you ever think, well, first of all, how old are you?
Speaker 1: I'm ho old of you? Man thirty six, I'm forty five. War in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. Did you ever think we would be the people looking at our kids telling them I ain't want of your little friends?
Speaker 3: Broun's crazy. Bro is crazy. And when I hear somebody say brought it at mother, bruh, what I'm telling you?
Speaker 9: I almost a lost it. Then he text me one day said, n g L sorry, speak English?
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 10: He said?
Speaker 9: It was not gonna lie, y'all, I'm not gonna lie. I'm about to go clip your head.
Speaker 6: What you.
Speaker 14: Speak English?
Speaker 3: Talk like that?
Speaker 8: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We can't.
Speaker 1: My brain don't compute that like you can't just hit me with acronyms like I don't like what n g L huh what it means?
Speaker 9: Like what what does this means?
Speaker 14: Sea English?
Speaker 2: To your mother as I agree, thank you mama.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this Sean? Hey Sean, good morning to talk to us.
Speaker 13: It's like when you don't lie, you're looking at means and whatnot and it has to mean.
Speaker 16: Its on afternoons, like what does that even mean? And it makes you think about like back in the day, you know, we have to like write letters and a pencil, and we was writing the words all the way out. It was like, y'all can we type it stuff? Now you can't spend seconds to type out a whole word.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, brother, and a spell check on your phone too, so you ain't got worry about spelling it wrong.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that could be getting me too.
Speaker 16: I can take away it's a whole funny from whatever you're saying, because it's the misspell words, and then you will be reposting the misspell words like what y'all doing?
Speaker 3: Yep, thank you brother. Hello, who's this Brittany, Hey Brittany, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 3: We're talking about kids using acronyms in terms we don't be.
Speaker 4: Knowing, right, I think, I think, honestly, if you if we don't know what our kids are saying, they shouldn't be saying it.
Speaker 1: But they can say the same thing about us in our generation, I'm sure we were using slang that our parents didn't know about.
Speaker 11: This is true, This is true.
Speaker 8: Honestly, what I've been doing.
Speaker 10: I have an eight year old and a nine year old.
Speaker 14: Anytime they say something I don't know what they're talking about, I go on a stick took, I type it in, figure out where they got it from, and ask them if they know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: I just asked what that means? What that means? I just ask.
Speaker 5: Most of the times they don't even know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I don't have a problem with slang. I just have a problem with shortening words that don't need to be shortened. And I have a problem with acronyms. Everything don't need to be an acronym. Some things you need to say to me, that's all.
Speaker 2: Well, w w N, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Well, what's next? He was born? What's the Moreland story?
Speaker 2: That's stupid. I don't know why you said that to me? Just that makes no sense. You know what I'm saying. You should have said w T M O s now. I said, w w.
Speaker 19: W.
Speaker 3: What's the story.
Speaker 1: There's no more moreland story. Everybody needs to speak speak English and sound things out. Okay, what do we learn the human language for? Just to shorten it, to make everything an acronym?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, when we come back, we got your room and report. We got to talk about Snoop Dogg. He talks about his relationship with Michael Jackson. So don't move. It's to breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's j n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 2: What's happening? How y'all feeling out out?
Speaker 3: How you feeling out?
Speaker 1: The I'm blessed black and Holly favorite man. I should have said blessed black Holly. I should have said, I'm bb HF.
Speaker 2: Do you count the eye in that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: You don't. I'm bb'm b a h F. He said, I what I the A boy?
Speaker 3: You said?
Speaker 5: I said?
Speaker 2: You did say? I said? You said?
Speaker 13: I you?
Speaker 3: And sometimes why you Jesus Christ, why is it?
Speaker 2: Sometimes?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 2: I still ain't figured that out all these years forty five years old.
Speaker 3: Why does sometimes why you know, they changed the way that they sing the alphabet.
Speaker 2: Now, don't leave me alone.
Speaker 3: You know A B c d e f g h I j k, t u v w x y Z. And that was like a b c d e f g h i j k, l m n o P.
Speaker 2: That's a white version. Ain't we do it now? They changed it.
Speaker 3: That they changing that because they saying kids are having a hard time with elemental p.
Speaker 2: And that was like having a hard time with rhythm. A b c d e f g h i j k elemental P. You gotta say elemental p fast.
Speaker 3: They can't.
Speaker 2: You gotta says messing up pick like a bar. Elemental P.
Speaker 5: It's like a bar.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you watch Coco Melon m now to go l m n o P.
Speaker 2: It is so stupid. That is so stupid. I thought so too.
Speaker 3: I was confused when our A B c d e f g h I j k, l g b t k that.
Speaker 1: They want I don't know. All right, oh boy, all right, when we come back that they teaching him that, yes, right.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, we got your rumor report. We'll tell you about Snoop Stude talks about this relationship with Michael Jackson and how he liked to annoy Michael Jackson. We'll do it when we come back to on Moviess to Breakfast, Slo Go Morning Owning Everybody. It's j n V. Charlmagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Jonathan mages.
Speaker 2: Name or you gossip chatting? This is the rumor report.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club. This were the Tea spells right right now. Bear with me because I'm not a Marvel Universe person, or I don't watch Marvel in one of those movies. Charlomagne does so. Jonathan Major's was fired in December following his conviction in his assault case. He was going to be in the new Avengers movie, The King Dynasty, that's.
Speaker 2: What it's called. Yes, he was in. He was in ant Man in Guanamnia, which yes, he had The King Dynasty coming up.
Speaker 3: Well, it looks like John David Washington is reportedly being considered to replace Jonathan Major's as the King the Conqueror in the Marvel Universe. Now, John Dave Washington of course, is Dentel Washington's son. He's appeared in Baller's, Malcolm and Marie and a host of others, so it looks like that's going to be the replacement. That's what they're saying, that's what they believe.
Speaker 2: Salute to him for that role.
Speaker 1: But you know, I personally don't want the King character in the MCU period. It's too complicated. I don't like the King character in the MCU at all. I don't like him being in control of everything, everything happening because he wanted to happen. I don't like it at all. I think it just complicates the MCU. I think they need a way less complicated character. But that's just my opinion. I have no idea what you're talking about. Also, I want to tell y'all, y'all was way too hard on the Marvels. Y'all watch the Marvels this weekend because it was on a prime video. I didn't go to the theaters to see, but it was on video this weekend. You're always way too hard on the Marbles, yoll. I thought it was a good movie.
Speaker 2: Everything ain't for you.
Speaker 3: Now you're that's why okay, now, snoop Dogg talks about his relationship with Michael Jackson and how close this relationship was and how one time that he blew just a little bit of weed smoking Michael's face.
Speaker 2: Were you and Michael Jackson?
Speaker 3: Did you guys overlap it all?
Speaker 15: Me and Mike was family. His family and my family love each other. Only issue me and Mike had was we was at what was that thing? Ed hardy Christian out. He had a vent in Vegas, like when they have all the clothes and all of that. So he had performers. He had Michael Jackson performed, Snoop Dogg performed, but way he messed up. He put Michael Jackson dressing room right next to Snoop Doggs. So Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 12: And they like, you know, Michael Jackson dress room next door. I'm like, no, it ain't. They're like yeah this. So I'm like, hold on open the door.
Speaker 2: You oh wow, you blew a punch it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're right there looking at me.
Speaker 2: He didn't like.
Speaker 12: He said, Snoop, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Man. You blow smoking Michael's face and Michael hits you with that.
Speaker 1: He he you know what I'm saying, smoking a blood with Michael probably cool as hell. The Michael probably start freestyling and dancing. You know how everybody start when they get high, they all of a sudden become a musician. Michael really a musicians. Imagine Michael hit that blunt, that weeds start to kick in, that weeds start the kicking. He sounded like he did on over, start beating on his chest.
Speaker 5: And when you are, for instance, give me the goddamn.
Speaker 2: Blunt, Michael, pat the goddamn blunt back man.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, all the things only things, he said, I couldn't.
Speaker 11: Like receiving the.
Speaker 2: Dead past the blunt.
Speaker 1: Michael hit it again. As soon as you reach for he move walk away. That's cool as hell, man oh Man Well.
Speaker 3: Snoop Bolster talks about some unreleased music he might have with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 15: We have a record that never came out together. It's a it's a record that was done for some sort of you know, he did records for the world. It was like some peaceful a whole lot of artists on it record. He called me one night and it was crazy because the way his voice came through the phone.
Speaker 12: He was like, Snoop, it's Mike. I have this song. I want you to get on. I'm like, man, anything you won't it ain't no problem.
Speaker 2: Talk to me.
Speaker 12: Then after we got past the song, he was like, my mom always said that you look like someone in my family. I think we're relating.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson that you do.
Speaker 5: So you went in, so you laid down the track and then you never heard anything more about it.
Speaker 12: No, why find out who got it?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 12: I think I can track it down and figure out who has.
Speaker 2: Hmm, right, Snoop got stories?
Speaker 1: He does?
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 2: Somebody just need to sit down, you know how growing up, Joe, What did you have my book of Bible stores? You need my book of Snoop Dogg Stories stories. I know he got some stories. I know he does.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, that is your room or report Charlamagne donk today we give me a downte man.
Speaker 2: For after the hour. We need Charlie Kirk to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 3: Charlie like, I have a word with you, sir, okay, all right, we'll get to that next and then comedian Just Niche will be joining us.
Speaker 1: Man call Just Niche man. A lot of comedians have come up here and mentioned Just Niche. So It's only right to have just Niche up here and you know, have a conversation with him. Man, Chicago's on so that you don't know what you'll know after the day.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Catch every morment the Super Bowl fifty eight on CBS, screaming live on Paramount Plus. Don't miss Usher take over the Field at the Apple Music Halftime Show. Coverage begin Sunday, February eleventh at sixth Eastern on CBS and screaming live on Paramount Plus.
Speaker 5: Computure on the Donkey of the Day is something to go hold?
Speaker 3: Is it a reason he gave me donkey other day?
Speaker 5: And I deserve that?
Speaker 2: People need to know.
Speaker 18: You need to tell them.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 18: You have the boys tell them.
Speaker 2: It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 3: It's a read. But you're so good at charlamage.
Speaker 10: You know what he wants charlamade.
Speaker 18: Damn Solomame? Who do you giving dusk the other day.
Speaker 1: To non Wow sexy red Donkey Today for Monday, January twenty ninth goes to Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: Charlie Kirk as a radio talk show host.
Speaker 1: He founded Turning Point USA, and he had something to say in regard to the New York City councilman use of Salam. Recently, councilman use of Salam got pulled over here in New York City for having ten and windows.
Speaker 2: The irony of this story is that he got pulled over while on a call about police stops. Let's go to Fox five for the report.
Speaker 22: Police Counselman Usef Salam, one of the exonerated members of the Central Park five, says he was stopped by police Friday night without an explanation. In the statement, the council member says, in part quote, I introduced myself as Councilman Yusef Salaam and subsequently asked the officer why I was pulled over. Instead of answering my question, the officer stated we're done here and proceeded to walk away. The NYPD released bodycam video. At no point do we hear Salam asking the officer why.
Speaker 3: He was stopped.
Speaker 16: Man, I'm also contecking from a SW six pacing obvious Salam follow tenseil member, this district district master, Okay, how about one?
Speaker 22: Yeah, the officers pulled over Salam's blue sedan for driving with dark tinted windows beyond legal limits, a violation of New York state law.
Speaker 1: Councilman Salam said the interaction called into question how NYPD stops New Yorker's Salaam and other members of the city council have pushed the NYPD and Mayor Eric Adams for greater reporting on all stops, including low level interactions. I'm sure we will have more conversations about that in the future. Counselmen Salama, You're welcome to come up here at any time to discuss. But I want to talk about Charlie Kirk and his tweet he posted about the situation.
Speaker 2: This is Charlie Kirk's tweet. I'm gonna read it verbatim.
Speaker 1: Okay, he tweeted New York City Council in use of Salam, who once took part in the gruesome gang rape of a jogger in Central Park, is now furious that an NYPD officer dared to pull him over for having illegally tended windows. Salam wasn't even arrested or given a ticket, but after getting away with gang rape, he apparently thinks he.
Speaker 2: Deserves to be completely above the law. What a disgusting pig.
Speaker 1: Now, in light of EG and Carol winning a defamation lawsuit against Donald Trump for eighty three point three million dollars, I would think folks, especially those of us who speak for a living, okay, would move a little differently.
Speaker 2: Charlie.
Speaker 1: I don't know how old you are, but I would implore you to watch when they see us on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It details the story of the Central Park five and the biggest thing for you to know, the biggest thing for you to know, if you just dig.
Speaker 2: Your googles just a little bit, you know, just a little bit.
Speaker 1: The biggest thing to know is that all of the Central Park five was exonerated when the true attacker confessed to the crime and was linked to the crime by DNA evidence. Now, Charlie, you said Councilman Salam got away with gang rape. Clearly that wasn't true. And in twenty fourteen, the Central Park five sued New York City for wrongful conviction and violation of their civil rights, eventually winning a forty one million dollars settlement. How much would YOUSUF get for suing you, Charlie Kirk for defamation?
Speaker 2: I wonder.
Speaker 1: See, we live in a world where people just say things, and you can't go after everyone who just says things, because if you did, then you would be going at people all day. But when certain people say certain things, you may have to make an example out of them because of who they are. Charlie Kirk, you have a voice, a voice that people listen to. Folks follow you, they follow turning points, and when you put out this kind of false information, this kind of fake news, there has to be consequences and repercussions. You can't accuse a man of gang rape when that man has been exonerated of said gang rape and DNA evidence linked someone else to the crime.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 1: You ow use of salam and apology, and even with that apology, I don't know if that's enough for a counselman salam all right? The damage a tweet like this can do to his reputation simply because people don't read and people don't care to have their facts create the emotional harmness can cause to use to finished family. I just don't understand why someone in your position, Charlie Krek, would be so reckless with their words, even if you feel like what you said is true. It don't matter because the facts are the facts, and your feelings are not facts, and the facts do not care about your feelings.
Speaker 2: You call this man a disgusting pig.
Speaker 1: If Trump just lost the defamation lawsuit eighty three point three million because he called Egene carl or whack job, how much do you get for accusing an innocent man of gang rape and calling him a disgusting pig. I'm sure accountsman use of salam got better things to do, but maybe his lawyers don't. Charlie, I believe you should apologize. You should apologize because the bank account you saved by apologizing maybe your own.
Speaker 2: Please let me me, Mark, give Charlie Kirk the biggest he.
Speaker 3: Haw he haw he ha. You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb? But even with that apology, the damage is done. Damage, The damage is done, damage is done. That man spent nearly seven years in prison.
Speaker 2: I thought it was longer.
Speaker 3: Seven said seven years. Nearly seven years. He was exonerated, starting his life over.
Speaker 2: He's a counselman.
Speaker 3: Now now somebody comes with a lie. M Jesus Christ, what's that worth?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I really do know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Trump just lost the definitemation lawsuit for eighty three point three million just because he was accused of something He said he didn't do it, and he called the woman a whack job. So you call somebody a disgusting pig for something that they got exonerated from in a court of law. DNA evidence linked it to somebody else, and that person that it was linked to confessed to the crime.
Speaker 3: Were not the discussing pig part is? It's all everything else that he said. You said, the gang grave and all that.
Speaker 2: It's all to me.
Speaker 3: That's all all in one, all right, Well, thank you for that donkey today.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Now when we come back, Just Niche will be joining us. She's a comedian out of shy Town. We're gonna talk to her next, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Everybody is DJ Envy charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 2: We have Just Niche. He's Just Niche. How are you, Adam?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: You know people will always seem to be mentioning your name.
Speaker 18: Finally, y'all got me in here. Absolutely somebody funny about well, it's about time breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Jesus, some unfunny people here. You think you ain't got to say no names?
Speaker 18: Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Let him know who Just Niche is?
Speaker 18: Yes, oh man, just Niee is Chicago Bread stand up a real yeah, just pretty much go with the flow. But stay in my lane and just make sure I do what.
Speaker 3: I gotta do.
Speaker 2: What your shirts represents.
Speaker 18: Thank you, because this is one of the things that's really important to me this year because it's election. You know, I gotta let these people know.
Speaker 3: I know you own it.
Speaker 18: I see you always with the movie. I got you all some shirts too, Thank you very much. So yeah, we're gonna pop up because the young people don't get us our money back. So HR forty is all about the bill to commission and study how we're gonna get the reparations. They got the HR four to one four. That is the US admitting that they owe us reparations. So black people, this is all we need to be worried about them through loans, they weren't never getting them back. So Biden can't sell me on that. But I don't care if Trump, Trump or Biden getting there, you know, this should be the agenda we pushing because they don't care. So I think we can get on the court and with these young kids in TikTok, you know, we gottat to worried out because people don't even know about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw Congressman Jamal Buwman he u the initiative that they're doing that they're pushing forwards for every black person to get.
Speaker 2: I think with three hundred and thirty three thousand dollars in reparation three.
Speaker 18: Hundred that's what they starting and it's gonna be a long complex process. But until they do that, they gotta do something. Y'all can give us everything black free until y'all do you know, until y'all figure out tires like, but y'all have to do something until y'all figure it out. And I feel like if they have something in motion, we watch these people give every American a stimulus check that foul taxes. You're telling me you can't give black people a stimulus check monthly until y'all figure it out. Yeah, a little reparation card or something, you know, put some money on here, load it up until y'all figure it out. But just to keep not doing nothing. It's gonna be ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing I told earth quick, if you make a certain amount of money as a black person, just let me be tax free exactly.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Four years slavery, like.
Speaker 18: Seriously, and it's so easy. Like I say, they probably think of like, oh, black people want us. We do want the money. But also it's so much other stuff that y'all can start doing. You know, home loans, y'all, give us property, free education, you know, mental health for sure. So it's like, y'all can start this stuff. We don't have to wait until we figure it all out. But y'all gotta do something, you know, give me a little reparation loan.
Speaker 2: You know people only that's what Jamal is pushing U.
Speaker 1: He just pushing for a federal buildy out provide every Black American with a one time payment of three hundred and thirty thousand restitution for slavery.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, let's do it. They haven't even apologized. I don't think people are realizing they have never publicly apologized or slavery. Like, you know, when people feel bad, they at least you want something from the store. They ain't even asked us, do we want something from the store. But it's our fault because we're not. We're not pushing it, but we don't care. Why would they care. They don't want us to have it, no way, So we all get on the same page, no matter which president. Isn't it black people, Where y'all at with the HI forty? Where y'all at with the HI four? One four? What are we doing? We don't care about. They don't give us nothing away, Give me a life, a look, check the card or something.
Speaker 1: I want want to correct you on one thing because this is also important to all push for reparations. On July thirty of two thousand and eight, the US House of Representatives passed the resolution apologizing for American slavery and subsequent discriminatory laws, and the Senate apologizing old dye.
Speaker 2: Okay, but they did so, they have apologized and acknowledged it. So once you do that, you gotta make a minx.
Speaker 18: Yes, not get us something from this restitution? Yes, yes, So I'm with it. So that's all. And I want to kind of just make people aware of it so they can know what to kind of be axing their politicians for at the local federal and state level because we all have to be on the same page. We ain't gonna get nothing.
Speaker 2: So so how'd you get into comedy?
Speaker 18: Great goose? But literally I used to go to open mic in Chicago all the time and people my friends were.
Speaker 3: Like, you need to go up and cause you have a sat it, You're just like, I'm just gonna win.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 18: Look, I had the I used the fourth Well, I did have two jokes written on my hand because I kind of prepped, and yeah, the shots took it from there. So I invited all my family out. I had thirty people there. This was my first time going up. Like I shouldn't have nobody there because I got drunk. I forgot everything. The words sweated off my hands.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 18: I got up there, but I was still funny. But I was winging it.
Speaker 2: Oh what was the two jokes? Do you remember?
Speaker 18: Yes, I had just been natural and I was talking about how black people can't have sex in the shower because we go in looking like y'all, the would come out of looking like Florida Evans. It was just so stupid, you know, And that was like what I thought was funny. And I had another joke about getting kicked out the gym for eating ice cream Saundies and it was like, you can't tell me how to cool down. So that was literally like that, yeah, boom boom, and then I said a whole bunch of stuff after that. I would have to watch the take back cause I was old. I think I was like five shots then because they put me up at the end because all my family was there, you know, how to try to hold the crowd. But yeah, I went back the next week sober you did better? Nope, but I went up and I enjoyed it. So yeah, people people saw that I was kind of naturally funny, so they kind of navigated me around the Chicago comedy scene. Then I met Jokes and Notes owner Mary Linda, and that was Yeah, once you go to Jokes and Notes and do good, that was like a staple.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 18: It was like the only black club in Chicago, but it was a big deal. So all the greats kind of ran through Jokes and Notes, and so if you could be funny at Jokes Notes, it was like.
Speaker 1: A big deal. So what made you realize? What was the point you got to you were like, okay, I'm actually good, And how long did it to get to that.
Speaker 18: Well, actually good, that's subjective. So I knew I was actually funny very early because people after the shows will come tell me, but good. I probably wasn't good until I was maybe five, six years a year like good, because when I say good, I mean like, these are good jokes, They're well written. I'm not just up there, you know, being loud and funny.
Speaker 2: I was gonna after what just being funny and good?
Speaker 18: Cause people can be funny by being loud, you know, people just laugh. If you're confident, you can just get up there and do a whole bunch of crazy stuff and people will be like, oh, she's funny. I ain't talking about nothing, you know, So I consider good. You can write a great joke, you can write a great bit. You have like signature jokes that people recognize your real So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna ask, you know what a female comedian, so many female comedian has been up here and says it's so difficult, right. It seems like they try to give them less money, they try to cut their time.
Speaker 18: I mean, yeah, but I think that's any field. Men not gonna try to do that, and I think women feel like it's hard I've never it ain't never been hard for me because I'm funny, Like people want to be on the show because they want to be on the show. I never have to get booked because somebody want to know. Of course they probably wanted to, but I was the referred comic, like we need a funny female. Oh, Justine's just me. So it's been easy. And people always think female comics aren't funny, but it's just a numbers game, so it's less of us, so you see us less, you know, so you might see what one female comic per show if that. So if you're not seeing female comics, then it's like, oh, I don't even know. No funny female comics, so I don't see that. But it's like, no, we out here and I'm funny. So I've always just been able to like jump the line because they always want one on the show.
Speaker 3: And so all right, when we come back, we got more with comedian just Niche, so don't move. It's the breakfast Club, good morning boring to everybody. It's j n V. Charlamagne's guy. We are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with comedian Justiniche. What did you think about Kat Williams going at all all the black comedians.
Speaker 18: Oh man, that was a time to be alive. It was a good kickoff. I feel like he spoke his truth and that's what he wanted to get out and he did and I liked it though. But well, he only addressed Peopleho addressed theim on club. So I think that's what people are getting away from. They think he's just speaking on people. But he literally only talked about the people that got on there and said something that he disagreed with or was some people who.
Speaker 2: Got shots from. Yeah, he talked about there's a lot of people that got some screens.
Speaker 18: Yeah. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: And and and and you know Cat has been consistent about certain people for a long time. Yeah, Kevin Hardy's been this way before.
Speaker 18: Yeah, so he's been on that and I feel like people are used to it. So it's just like, Okay, Cat being Cat.
Speaker 1: That's how I took it. I mean, I'm like, I've heard Cat talk like this before. It like the first time, you know, so for this when they catch fire away did, I was.
Speaker 18: Like, Okay, washing a jogasuit, That's what it was that come on on the table, Come on cat balls everywhere, come on.
Speaker 1: The ball.
Speaker 18: It's tight as hell up. That's I'm like, So I think it was a combination. But it's a super dope podcast. So of course esthetically sha is good, sharing and sharp, it's good and uh yeah, and Kevin, it's always gonna be entertainment. So it did what it needs to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just speed date with Kendrick.
Speaker 18: Yes, well it's like a collab. We got that coming up. Yeah, it's not out yet, but you know, she's working on her app for her singles, uh singles Live show, So it's gonna be like a tour and I told her I already do a speed day in comedy Jam. And with you and your platform, we can really get these singles out in every city and they'll have a better chance to meet somebody they can really be with. Because if you watch the show, them people be, oh, I'm in Atlanta, y'all can fly. You ain't got no money, you cannot fly to see and anybody cann fly you out. So it's just being a little more realistic and just putting all that together so we can just get out and have a good time. It's a super dope show. Though, so be on the lookout for.
Speaker 5: But the tour.
Speaker 18: I think this year is like pivotal. I think this year is really gonna be life change.
Speaker 3: Why do you think this is gonna be the year? Because you said this is the year?
Speaker 18: Yeah, Like then I just feel it.
Speaker 3: I know what I got.
Speaker 18: I got special coming out that's gonna change the game. The HR forty movement, that's just important to me, just to get the word. So I just see that being a big thing. And then I'm kicking off. We're kicking off our all female tour again, so the Kendrick and stuff. So it's just so much like I'm right on the Miss Pat Show. Just did a movie with the Tyler period, so it's like you just kind.
Speaker 3: Of feel it.
Speaker 2: The female tours, the funny by nature to Crystal Pal, Kelly.
Speaker 18: Gas, I actually put my girl in the building. That's a s Franklin. Yeah, funny as hell, like all stand ups. Everybody got jokes. It's really like the new Queen's Comedy. And we're gonna call it that. If y'all don't know about these four, I mean now, but then y'all doing yourself with this service. And it's plenty more female comics. They don't have a manion followers, they haven't been on deav jail, but they're funny as hell. And then we get the old females ain't even funny, Like shut up, she woul't even go to show, you know, So this tour I think will just be like I said, it's a new comedy. We out here everybody younger, fresh, well we're like ten twelve years though, so we're not like new.
Speaker 3: Comics, but we just you know, it's anything.
Speaker 2: I gotta say to Lunell see this and be like you out She probably did you know the.
Speaker 18: Stuff on TV where everybody learned done, but those of us who haven't done that gym or common viewer don't have the new ones. You mean, yeah, so people don't you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna ask anything off the table with everybody being canceled so easily. Now do you say, you know what? I'm gonna stay away from this because it seems like everything is so sensitive now, everything is so sensitive.
Speaker 18: But people got to get over that these are jokes and if we don't fight for that right to just speak freely, then what is comic gonna be in the next five years. I'm talking about plants, talk about it, you talk about your troubles, you talk about your life, and how y'all gonna tell me how to talk about my story? You know, So you do have to deliver it away where you're not offending people. But I pretty much am able to say whatever whatever you.
Speaker 3: Need to say.
Speaker 2: What is the self served selfie comedy jam?
Speaker 18: Oh my god, this is my documentary slash comedy special. So that'll be my first hour I'm filming, and I'm filming it myself, so it's all selfie. I'm doing everything on my phone, so up okay, and then I'm facing the camera, so very intimate. The audience is behind me though, so the people who are like watching this special, it's like a very intimate experience because it's like I'm telling jokes straight to you whoever scrolling. But the audiences, yeah, well yeah, so that's weird for them. They order looking at ass So I don't know, depending on how you feel, but that's the idea of the special. And you know, it's almost like gonna be like the Blood Witch Project comedy specials. But she's gonna be so dope because I got all the bts too, because I was taking myself to stick everywhere, and so I got interviews with comics, I got cameos all over the place. So it's a documunity slash comedy special. And the point is like Netflix ain't busting down my daughter to give me a specially, you know Amazon, So it's like, I gotta do this myself. I will do it myself. It's gonna be one of the best specials people ever seen because it's gonna be so different and it's funny.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you and hip hop, you know, you see all these young women, we still got the old g's around with a lot of these young women are like running it, running the game, right.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like it's becoming that way in comedy.
Speaker 18: I think we are kind of taking I don't know, Like I say, the Funny by Nature Tour, everybody in that group is on their thing. Crystal is out in Vegas doing magic. Mic Shima just got a Netflix till Kelly Kells just did a movie, you know, So we don't and it's just time for people to see us.
Speaker 2: You special coming to.
Speaker 17: GiMA Yeshima, Franklin Fresh Automobile, Alabama by where atl on the Fundy by Nature comedy tour with Jessiniche Kelly Kell's Crystal Power. Just book the Netflix is a special. Just just hold on Netflix is a joke out in l A. M. May and I'll be doing it just for last Moon Tower Comedy Festival in April in Texas.
Speaker 18: And I gotta go fund me for the special because I'm producing it by myself. Hello, if I got to hit my head in the brick to get forty K, I will.
Speaker 3: Girl for the k.
Speaker 2: And so they took it back.
Speaker 18: They took it back. Yeah, all right, Well the money back from her for me? Nobody done with.
Speaker 3: She had arrested the other day.
Speaker 2: She just got She get to keep the money because she lied.
Speaker 3: Because she lied. Gave a donkey today?
Speaker 18: Oh okay, Oh yeah. I just saw how many people who donated to that. And I was only asking for what like twenty thirty K. I got five thousand dollars so far. It's that three thousand dollars don't go fun. But I got a undred No, I got one hundred thousand phones. Everbody could have gave me a dollar.
Speaker 2: What's the cash up?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 18: The cash up of Justin's comedy dollar signed Jay used to go for I would go fund me too. What I got cash up too, So let me give them the one he asked for. Dollars sign j U s t n E s it. Yep, that's me. I'm doing this all like on my own dad. Thank you, Charloe man.
Speaker 3: Remember about they can get a touch with you and tell me go for me, so they can to that.
Speaker 18: So damn this the go for me. So the links of my I g bio you follow me on ig Justine's j U s t n E s H the go for me links there, and then my cash app is Justin's Comedy dollars signed j U S t in E s H Comedies.
Speaker 3: All right, well, appreciate you guys for joining us.
Speaker 2: Look out for that.
Speaker 3: Breakfast club. Good morning. The breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: The Tennessee Titans before it was before it was the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Probably, but they showed I don't know how many times they showed her at the game yesterday, but they showed her a couple and she swagsurfed again too. She was doing her swag, so if she's been practicing, so she did her swags those swags if she'd be doing but they call it when they swag surf. That's how it looks like when when bids don't connect. That's how it looks when they.
Speaker 2: Do it together.
Speaker 3: Not that that worked there. Well, they're saying reportedly that because Taylor Swift is part of the Kansas City Chiefs now that the brand value shot up three hundred and thirty one million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not because you know, they've been to the super Bowl for out of the last five years. Not because they won Super Bowls. Okay, not because they're going to the super Bowl again. It's because of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Huh Yep.
Speaker 3: They're saying that that now that Taylor Swift is part of the Kansas City Chiefs franchise, the brand value has allegedly shot up three hundred and thirty one million dollars. And that's Curtis if Apex marketing group. That's what they said.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, what happens when they don't get married? You know what I'm saying, What happens when they don't get married. Why is the NFL making such a commitment to two people who haven't even committed to themselves yet.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that they won't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying they're not Now, okay, there needs to be a real commitment with all of this conversation, with all them camera shops that they keep doing on that at Cannasity, Chief Games, the Tailor Swift, we need.
Speaker 2: A real commitment.
Speaker 3: She was on the field, they had confetti, she gave her booz of kids. She had her security to make sure that everybody was away away from her.
Speaker 2: Kelsey probably about to get his third ring, Will Tailor get her first? Inquiring minds want to know.
Speaker 3: That'd be dope to do it at the Supernol wouldn't No, I wouldn't do it at the Swift.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, crazy, don't upstairs your team moment or whoever wins the Super Bowl doing that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Now you're gona make me root for the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Now Taylor Swift they're talking about. She could also influence the twenty twenty four election. According to Poles, they're saying eighteen percent of the voter said they're more likely to vote for a candidate endorsed by Taylor Swift. I can see that that was they did it. I guess they did a survey with fifteen hundred people and that's what the majority of them said, and they said as proof, they said she did a post and recorded more than thirty thousand people who signed up on vote doc or just after she posted. So they're talking about her influence. So I'm sure Donald Trump and Joe Biden will be trying to get Taylor Swift to side with them.
Speaker 1: I can see that solely based off influence, because you know a lot of people, you know, lack direction. They don't know which way to go, so they follow their favorite celebrity, and Taylor is one of the biggest of the biggest, so I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Now, Kashawan Rock allegedly got a new tattoo and it's a picture of blue faces mugshot on her cheek like a face. He come in, it's like a portrait. You want to see it? Nope, look show up to show the man. I want him to see the tattoo. I wanted to just just put in front of him so he can see. I just want you to see the tattoos. Just see the tattoos. Come on, just something you got wolverine on your on your arms.
Speaker 9: Show that.
Speaker 1: I was eighteen seventeen, eighteen years old when I was doing all types of drugs, so pray a good good example of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe not. And lastly, rock Nation is shutting down a jay Z album now. Last night, video director he DG World tease the potential jay Z album this year. I think I did too, but I'm gonna I'm gonna keep rocking with it now. He shared a picture of a project card and it said jay Z twenty twenty four album. On that people got excited. Uh and somebody posted a new jay Z album is being teased for twenty twenty four and rock Nation said that's news to us. So we don't know if there is gonna be a jay Z album this year, but people see him excited and want to hear some new Hole music.
Speaker 1: I'm always here for a new Whole album. Yep, you and me both, I mean because you know whole. So the reason you will always anticipate jay Z's music. Number one is because I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, so I was raised off jay Z boss. But also because jay Z don't talk much, so you don't. You don't never know where jay Z is at in his life until he gives you sweeting.
Speaker 3: He don't talk much, you don't see hi much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm always interested to hear what mister Carter got to say.
Speaker 3: Hear me all right, Well that is your room report. All right, people's choice. Mix U up next to some Monday. Hit us up right now, get your request in eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 2: Don't move.
Speaker 3: It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Catch every moment in Super.
Speaker 1: Bowl fifty eight on CBS, screaming live on Paramount Plus. Don't miss Usher take over the field at the Apple Music Halftime Show. Coverage begin Sunday, February eleventh at sixth Eastern on CBS and screaming live on Paramount Plus.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody, It's dj n V. Charlamagne de goud. We are the Breakfast Club. Shoutut to Justinice for joining us this morning.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: It slew to the good sister.
Speaker 1: Just this man, very very very very funny. Young lady can't wait to see how her career continues to grow.
Speaker 3: That's right, that is right, and when we come back, we got a positive note. So don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, panting everybody. It's dj n V charlamagnea God. We are to breakfast Club. It's time to get out of here. I feel good today. Great Monday, Man.
Speaker 2: Day is a great Monday, man, fantastic.
Speaker 3: Beautiful Monday.
Speaker 1: You got a positive note. I do, and it's really simple man. For everybody out there that's always on social media, you know, trying to curate the perfect image, putting a filter on everything. I just want to tell y'all, y'all be so worried about an image. You need to clean up your spirit. Okay, some of y'all need to clean up your spirit. Go through some damn work on yourself. I'm not out here, you know, pushing for therapy just because y'all need to go out here and find a therapist. Y'all need to find a spiritual leader. Y'all need to just really clean up your spirit because your spirit is disgusting and nasty.
Speaker 2: Have a blessed day, Breakfast Club. You don't finish for y'all done,