Speaker 1: All right, so we.
Speaker 2: Introduction, my lord, I don't need no introduction, said the Olddell is in the building.
Speaker 1: Good mornings. Every once they call it.
Speaker 2: Junior Tommy, ma'am girl over there, Mississippi.
Speaker 1: How y'all this morning. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Let's get to it because I have y'all been shortening my time lately.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, well we we mentioned this.
Speaker 1: I noticed you got you you changed the color of your half we did.
Speaker 3: That's pretty, yes, ma'am, I did, thank you, Thank you pretty?
Speaker 1: Going through someone wrong, We're.
Speaker 3: Always going through things. No, but I like to change my hair color from time to time.
Speaker 2: Well, you know when women's when we change makes changes this cause we change whenever we're going through some stuff. We changed when we change. Oh uh, that's one of the rules of being women. We used to wake up one morning to change our mind, ain't yes, that's what about and everything? Okay, good, good good. I used to change my health colored tooth you know, oh to what one time I had it? One time I did bright, traffic light yellow? Oh okay, that was what I got saved. That's when I walked into the tavern. My head stood for caution. Back, don't come over here, come over here if you want to caring.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So I wanted to ask you about gospel singer kim Barell. We talked about her earlier. But you know, guys, Kimbarell was singing at church and parishioners started singing with her. She promptly told them, this is a solo God's using.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, yeah, stop singing, and she kept on saying. I said, you just have a here good, I'm doing a solo.
Speaker 1: I don't need you to say well, she.
Speaker 2: Trying to say with them, see you, But Kimbarell started to shut this down. Kimbarell are going on tour, they called to shut it down.
Speaker 3: To it.
Speaker 1: If you don't love your mouth in the law's house and you don't need to be in the choir.
Speaker 2: You ain't in the choir for a reason. You're in the audience. Beat the audience, clap and support.
Speaker 3: So you agree with Kimbarell.
Speaker 1: Because I saw how you talk to the people. And Junior, is you all right today?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Looking at your head and everything talking about I'm trying to talk to him. I can't what's wrong?
Speaker 3: What do you mean you're looking at his head.
Speaker 1: Is everything all right? What did you mean by that? Did you cut your hair? Junior? No, ma'am, he cut it back. What do you mean, tom? What do you don't this to be done? Getting now?
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at it, and you got your head, says on and I still don't see you.
Speaker 3: Don't you take them off for sisterdell for a second.
Speaker 1: Please, well take your head says off, sweet, and not lean forward. Oh there, oh there, Oh yeah, it's gone. It's just done.
Speaker 2: Now, it's done. If you almost disappeared, it ain't even like hairline and no more. You just it's just like somebody got some tracing paper on your head.
Speaker 1: Don't me sit down and get up.
Speaker 2: We ain't gotta look at the brank side. You ain't gotta go to the shop no more.
Speaker 3: Still gets the sides lined up to do that yourself?
Speaker 1: Oh man, who is Monday morning? You want pay for? You said? What's on top of my head?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh? Tracing paper? Tracing paper?
Speaker 2: You know how you put trace the paper on top of real picture and you're taking pencil and turn it sideways and don't profit.
Speaker 3: Well, well, Junior, I think this is this is a great opportunity for you to ask this, to tell something about life.
Speaker 1: You just got married.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and ask me. You ain't got a lot of time, sweet your hair up, ask you ques, sister Odal. You think I can marriage, You're not gonna You're not gonna do well with you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't believe you're gonna make it. Not this one.
Speaker 2: Maybe on the next one, but not this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh lord, coming up next it is a nephew.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't, don't know. Everything throws you. You get out of this one and try.
Speaker 3: My lord, you're listening morning show