Speaker 1: It is time now for church complaints with Pastor Motown and Deacon Deaf jam.
Speaker 2: We Gable in the most mos simplest smart tripperdine down the road of epilepsy? What what as we gravitate to the of the ambiguity of justice Lord? In the words of one of my favorite poets of all time, James Brown, talking loud and saying nothing.
Speaker 3: All right, Pastor, and let's get down the business here. We got a situation. Le Jacobe, legend Kobe who was in college, I wants to go into pharmaceutica sales after college. Has Uncle Slimmy got him in turning with him on the street selling weed, talking about this is the same thing. You're just getting a better return on your investment. You're gonna have to talk to left Kobe. He going down.
Speaker 2: Weed now is if you have a medical card, is not considered a medicinal agent for heal.
Speaker 1: You know you can loud Jakobe could open up a weed store. You took that from that well they called it cannabis, but we all know it's weed. Yeah, yeah, that's what it is. Now.
Speaker 2: My aunt had me go down and ask me to buy her cannabis. But she didn't know what was in the can. She thought cannabis was a can or something, and we had to have a talk.
Speaker 1: With her that can you buy me a can of that bus for my glack homber anything? Rude? All right?
Speaker 3: Pastor since the since the Gretchen is telling the kids that she's taking them to the underground railroad in February.
Speaker 1: She is scaring them, please.
Speaker 3: Talk to her about this black history field trip.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've actually signed off on that dec We're gonna have that this year.
Speaker 1: Uh, we don't start in Georgia.
Speaker 2: Uh, we're gonna do these kids that's been playing all this Xbox and all this here, all these dial games and Folknite and all this here. We're gonna put them all in some gym shorts and make them go barefooted and gonna keep them down by the riverhead and off.
Speaker 1: How far you gonna take them?
Speaker 2: Now, starting in Georgia to what, well if most of them ain't gonna make it outside of uh chatt nigga uh chattan new river in Atlanta, most of them ain't gonna get outside of Atlanta for they fall out. Of course, you know they're soft now, they don't make the kids can't run that farselver and just for especially in fact, we were out and hide four hounds to keep the pace up.
Speaker 1: It's kind of serious.
Speaker 2: You hear that, you gotta gonna keep running to you. They gonna fall out there. It ain't gonna be long.
Speaker 3: The stuff A well, we want to get your approval on this, Pastor I. They have decided to get Kim Barell to come by and let us know who in the choir can sing and who she's gonna tell you. It's up to you to get that plan. But but we know she gonna be tell the truth about it. But we it's you for your clans, if you have all.
Speaker 2: Once again, I've signed off on that too. Yeah, twenty four, we're not taking it no more so. Sister Kim Barell will be coming by jack Pot Joiner Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: And if she hear you sing and say you can't you out the quad she's a solo act. She's gonna keep us one hundred sister, what what what? What? What the name of Kim Barray.
Speaker 2: She's clearing out churches all over the christ Oh, there's some people mad. That's sister Kim right now, Lord.
Speaker 3: All right, past and now hold on for this one right here, Tim Scott and Hersha Walker asking people to pick cotton with them in February and bring awareness to great Membrace.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Please tell our people and the congregations how stupid this here, But this is Tim Scott and herschel Walker trying to get people to pick cotton with him in February.
Speaker 1: It's just it makes no sense, past No, But.
Speaker 2: You know, I was actually thinking that make that a part of the children's field trip this year, or to go over there and watch Kim and herschel. But I'm not gonna lie the children here to pick, but I am gonna have them standing by and singing spiritual the children, we're gonna teach them.
Speaker 1: The babies gonna sing.
Speaker 2: All right, Pastor, and to make sure they're saying everybody don't sing, gonna get whipped, so that we're gonna get some singing doing.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, and some black history the congregation.
Speaker 3: The congregation has agreed that at the beginning of this year, your sermons are going way too long and they won't permission to say a barbecue sandwich is doing the service.
Speaker 1: Genie, right, genius.
Speaker 2: You know how you ain't gonna believe this, But I've already signed off that all because if you ain't gonna put the money in the trail upstair, we're gonna show get it from you downstairscause the barbecue sandwich is gonna be high. Hell, I'm just gonna let you know right now. And barbecue sandwich is eighteen.
Speaker 1: Dollars, yes, yes, hung eighteen dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, and you're gonna pay it too, because I'm gonna have you now because I'm not cutting down sermon show. Oh no, no, no, that'll push more people downstairs to the barbecue, saying.
Speaker 3: I need you to let me know if you won't, if you want not Geno Jennings, but Dino, his brother, Dino Jennings wants to speak. He had this charge next week, but it's after you path you're letting me know.
Speaker 2: I'm holding out for Gino to pick cool past if we're gonna let him speak with his mad angry assna have him such the record what the Bible say and digging depth Jim for church complaints coming up next to his ask the clo or Chief Love Officer Steve Hardy Herby.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Stave Harvey Morning Show