Speaker 1: Another day, another brand new player to win Brooks Bucks Day.
Speaker 2: I love this one is Molly.
Speaker 1: And we asked Molly before she came on, what are her New Year's resolutions for this year?
Speaker 2: She says she does not have any. She says, all I do is work.
Speaker 1: She is a lawyer and told our producer if she does have one goal in her life, it's to take Brook down.
Speaker 2: Oh, Molly, ruthless. Molly, welcome to show.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ruin your surprise, but I always imagine a lawyer is going to get on the phone and serve one of us.
Speaker 2: Are you serving someone? No, I don't think that's what lawyers do.
Speaker 1: I'm not a lawyers shocking.
Speaker 2: Are you this scary in the courtroom too?
Speaker 1: Molly?
Speaker 2: And that's what I hear. I'm actually extremely nice, but I hear I'm terrifying. Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I always say to myself is nice too, but other people say differently, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, it's hard to believe who to believe us from the office like what I'm nice?
Speaker 1: He goes running in the opposite direction, Brook go terrify some people outside of the studio for a second.
Speaker 2: We need to talk to.
Speaker 1: Mario and while she leaves, Molly, you know the game where it's thirty seconds on the board. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I'm ready? Good luck?
Speaker 1: Your time starts now on this day. In eighteen forty six, astronomers discovered the big blue planet better known by what name? Earth?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 1: The celebrity who will take over as host for Wheel of Fortune once Pat Sajak retires?
Speaker 2: Oh pass, I can't leave of her name. A cube has twelve edges? How many faces? Does it have?
Speaker 1: Four? What restaurant uses the slogan hot eats, cool treats? What does the internet abbreviation LMK stand for pass?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know? Close nor broke?
Speaker 1: So much easier at home, Yeah, we do get that a lot. It's a lot harder once you're actually on the show, Like yeah, like, I don't even know what your words are, Molly Crumple under pressure. Well, you gotta give Mully some credit because not only is she a lawyer, apparently she also has three kids.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, smart? How do you balance all of that in your life? Molly, Well, we listened to wind Brooks Brooks on the way to school.
Speaker 1: That does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm great. You can ask them I'm great in the car. Okay on here? Yeah? Do they only say that when you're around? So Brook's coming after you today, Molly looked out. Okay, Brooke, you're up? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ready?
Speaker 2: Good luck?
Speaker 1: Your time starts now on this day. In eighteen forty six, astronomers discovered the big Blue planet better known by what name?
Speaker 2: Neptune?
Speaker 1: Name the celebrity who will take over as host for Wheel of Fortune once Pat Sajak.
Speaker 2: Retires Ryan Seacrest. A cube has twelve edges? How many faces does it have? For six? What restaurant uses the slogan hot eats, cool treats? Dear queen? What does the internet abbreviation l m K stand for? Let me know?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, Now that the game is over, we can finally head on over the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose Happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday, Huge, I've heard you're a massive fat Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh Nolanios, Molly, you got one today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not surprised in the courtroom for us and Brook Yes, you got five.
Speaker 1: I didn't huh.
Speaker 2: Do you want to sue Brook now or do you want to wait till this is defamation?
Speaker 1: Let's go the answers for everybody on this day. In eighteen forty six, astronomers discovered the big blue planet.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Earth, Molly, Oh, here we are. This is a blue it's now. They found Neptune. That's the big blue planet.
Speaker 1: The celebrity who is going to take over his host for Wheel of Fortune once Pat Sajak retires is Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: That was honestly yes, because I was like, I can't remember who it is, but I figure he's the one that they give everything, which is why good for him?
Speaker 2: You need some more work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The cube of twelve edges and six faces on it like a die. Yeah. The restaurant with the slogan hot Eats, Cool Treats is Dairy Queen. And the internet abbreviation l MK stands for let me know.
Speaker 2: That feels like a good game, Molly. For me, I knew because my kid works there. Dude, he's got the Blizzard hookup. Huh man, Molly.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, can't give you any money here, but just for playing you do win a fifty dollars gift card to Gray's Craze. Gray's Craze is now open in Seattle in the South Central Business District. Celebrate everything with made to order charcouterie boards featuring handcrafted arrangements of meats, cheeses, breads, fresh fruits and veggies, sweets and more. Order for pickup or free local delivery at grayscraze dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just get it delivered. Hey, Mollie, would you give any advice to any other first time callers. It's a lot harder than when you're in your car, that's the thing. Okay, that's a really advice. That's just scaring them.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mollie was great playing with you on the big Blue planet.
Speaker 2: Here, come back and do it anytime.
Speaker 1: We'll be back to New Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow, brook and Jeffrey in the morning.