Speaker 1: Guys, I think it is so cool that so many people around the world are listening to our podcast.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: I can see where they're from, and there's people from Australia, yes, Highland, Germany, Japan, everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know what. I'm always looking for somewhere to stay abroad for free. Okay. So if you're listening and you're from there and you.
Speaker 1: Have a nice place, you know, I'm not very picky. Just my own bedroom, a nice bathroom, if you have a pool. Oh, if you're willing to take pictures of me out at the pool, okay, maybe a personal chef.
Speaker 4: Again again, I'm not picky.
Speaker 1: We can tell hit me up after you listen to the show, and it's listening, it's starting right now.
Speaker 2: Ideally, you should be able to count on just one hand the things that you flush down a toilet. Yeah, it's Brooken Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: I don't need to even need all the fingers.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of toilet worthy content, make sure you check out our podcast at Brooke and Jeffrey anywhere you listen.
Speaker 4: Forgot about that, but.
Speaker 2: Recently a drainage company surveyed five hundred plumbers and asked them to reveal the strangest things they've ever caught being flushed.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Here's the top weirdest ones. Number five thirteen banana peels. Yes, someone eating secret bananas on the John didn't want anybody to find out about it.
Speaker 5: It was actually a monkey.
Speaker 2: Number four a pipe which was ironically stuck inside another pipe.
Speaker 7: Some gus trying to flush a pipe.
Speaker 2: Pipe you're talking about like a plumbing pipe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: A metal pipe. Yeah, of course. Jose's had number three adult toys. Okay, please do not flush those when they.
Speaker 5: Stop working, you're just like you're gonna get rid of.
Speaker 2: If you're done with them, they can work their way through the pipe. You put them in the garbage or send them to brook here at the stage. She's a bargain shopper. That's a good deal.
Speaker 5: Used Number one guy that just made myself sick.
Speaker 7: Number two a full set of teeth.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's my accident.
Speaker 8: Uh huh.
Speaker 7: Likes someone who was like, you're getting sick.
Speaker 9: Maybe or you're looking down in there to see what's going on.
Speaker 5: They just pop out. I don't know, I don't know how teeth works.
Speaker 2: The weird thing is the plumber couldn't specify whether they were real or fake. And the number one strangest thing a plumber found that someone tried to flush away was a two man tent and a sleeping bag. Probably safe consume it didn't make it too far down before it got stuck. That's someone who really did not want to go on the camping trips.
Speaker 5: Is that one of you last summer?
Speaker 1: And when I took you camp I to get out if you gave a flushable toilet, yeah.
Speaker 7: Like fly buckets. He gave a shovels and a hole the day that.
Speaker 5: Would have fit in that hole that I let you go.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Now let's move on. We're gonna get into the shock colic question of the day with a man who, rumor has it knows his way around a drain. Steak our own digital take it away.
Speaker 6: Jake's why they call me Jake this name.
Speaker 10: There's a very famous historical quote that I think applies directly to this show. Really quote it's hard to soar with eagles when you work with turkeys.
Speaker 6: Does anyone know what that's from?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 10: I know that, of course you don't know where it's from. You are turkeys it's from the Muppets.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 10: It's the absurdest burlesque loving puppets created by Jim Henson, and they've appeared across TV and movies and music and commercials for over fifty years now. Wow, But today marks their greatest achievement of all because they're finally making their debut on the.
Speaker 6: Shot collar Question of the Day. Finally we'll see how.
Speaker 10: Many of the most famous muppets you can name in a special edition of plenty of twenty and we're back to normal today. So if you guess the number one answer on my list, you'll hear this sound.
Speaker 6: That's, of course, the Silber Save, and it gives you immunity for one wrong answer. Great good.
Speaker 10: I drew a name out of a hat, and Alexis is going first toy.
Speaker 4: Three, so I couldn't have got last in.
Speaker 1: The brand, all right, I gotta take the easy one.
Speaker 4: My favorite spilled the te meme to Kermit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Kurmit the Frog number one, and Alexis gets the silber saved.
Speaker 2: My business.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and apparently Jake stoppelganger for voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gonna okay, just don't say that, Brooke who hit that?
Speaker 7: Like we're live on the upp it's right now, all right?
Speaker 6: Next up is Brook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is easy being green, all right. Obviously I'm gonna pick miss.
Speaker 10: Piggy, Miss Piggy number two on the list.
Speaker 6: We're one for two or two for two off the top here, how about jose going next? All right?
Speaker 2: First time ever, I'm super confident.
Speaker 6: Give me Elmo, Elmo number five.
Speaker 9: I was curious about that because he's not really the Muppets. He's still Jim Henson, but he's Sesame Street.
Speaker 4: Right, he is a muppet, but they still count.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Finally it's Jeffriestern.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go with the musical piano player, the dog, the dog number six, he's.
Speaker 7: The musical one on the show.
Speaker 6: Love Alexis, you're up again?
Speaker 4: The last Muppets. First, I know the chef, yea right?
Speaker 6: More specific about what kind of chefs?
Speaker 8: Name is very chef.
Speaker 10: No, the Muppets are sacred, Brook, I'm not going to allow that. Alexis sioue chef is not a Muppet. We're looking for the Swedish chef.
Speaker 6: You had there, the suit he had the sue right, Maybe.
Speaker 1: Sue means Swedish in a different language.
Speaker 9: You know, what.
Speaker 6: I just don't worry about it.
Speaker 10: You had the silver saved from going first, so you're still brook is up again?
Speaker 5: Oh got my favorite Muppet show me Animal.
Speaker 10: Animal number nine on the list of most famous Muppet No, the not yea below Ralph.
Speaker 6: Actually, Jose, it's your turn.
Speaker 7: The meap guy Beaker.
Speaker 10: Baker Beaker number nineteen on the list, barely speaks.
Speaker 6: Onto the Jeffery most famous Muppets. You're up again?
Speaker 2: Oh this is well Now, Okay, I'm gonna change my answer. If Beaker's that low, I need to go some more popular. Give me Gonzo.
Speaker 10: Gonzo the Great, number four on my list of the most Muppets.
Speaker 4: Okay, if Elmo's in it, then is Oscar the Grouch in it?
Speaker 6: Oscar the Grouse number fifteen on the list.
Speaker 10: Okay, well, you're still missing number three, number seven, and number ten out of the top ten.
Speaker 5: Dude, we're missing the big guy. Is my turn?
Speaker 6: Yes it is.
Speaker 10: Let's go big Bird, Big Bird, Lucky number thirteen on my list.
Speaker 7: Say back to Jose the reason I have diabetic today.
Speaker 6: Cookie Monster to Cookie Monster number seven. We're getting good. We got some speed going, Jeffrey.
Speaker 7: Okay, give us our own show weakness.
Speaker 10: The count count bond count not on my list. I have him on twenty five on the list. Jeffrey in the top twenty last for me, Oh my.
Speaker 5: Goodness, loves counting over the count.
Speaker 6: How dare that Alexis You're still in it?
Speaker 4: Is there a girl Elmo? Missus Elmo.
Speaker 5: There's a pink Elmo?
Speaker 6: Oh, there is there's a pink Almo. Pink Elmo. I'm not even sure her name. She's not on the list.
Speaker 2: Elmo Barbie. By the way, you should have said Swedish.
Speaker 9: Okay, snuffle guess, snuffle up, I guess did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 4: My gods say that revolt.
Speaker 10: Jose did not get any wrong. Some of the names you guys missed on the list. Number three Fozzy Bear Waka Waka number eight, you guys say Rizzo the Rat. He was on there, Burton, Ernie Grover was number eleven. Stattler and Waldorf was twelve. Sam the Eagle sixteen, Sweetam's the Big Hulking Monster was seventeen, Janis was eighteen, and Scooter was number twenty.
Speaker 6: That was awesome. Lenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Well, good job, Jose, you survived this round and you get to choose who get shot. Somebody's gonna be singing Umbrella by Rihanna, So who's it gonna be?
Speaker 7: I gotta go with Alexis because the absolute words.
Speaker 6: Drinking Kilmo alone.
Speaker 2: She's the closest to a live muppet in the studio. So let's have a chef.
Speaker 4: When the sun shines, we shine together. Told you I'll be here forever, said I'll always be your friend. Took an oath. I'm a stick it out to that.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 7: It's your shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 8: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's broken Jeffrey in the morning. And normally we like to keep things light and fun.
Speaker 5: On the show, for sure, that's the whole point.
Speaker 2: But today we got to do something a little more intense, something brand new. We're calling serious questions, okay, because apparently someone on this show has a big ask.
Speaker 7: I didn't say big something else.
Speaker 2: No, this is a huge deal and we just have to get right to it now. I've never done this before, so I'm gonna try to time this thing just right.
Speaker 7: Okay, the serious question.
Speaker 8: Broke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a question that's perfect.
Speaker 7: What's question?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: I was wondering maybe if like in two weekends that if Alexis you would like to dog and house.
Speaker 5: It for me?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I can't I believe she said it.
Speaker 2: It's such a serious question, Alexis. I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now with your older coworker asking you to step in and take over for her personal responsibilities. Do you have an answer?
Speaker 7: And keep in mind, Brooks, dog does not.
Speaker 2: Like people, especially people with cheap fake eyelashes.
Speaker 7: So what do you have to say? Will you house and dog sit for her?
Speaker 4: I have a serious question about do I get paid?
Speaker 5: Well, like not much, but yeah, we can talk about it.
Speaker 4: What do you think? Yeah, it's fifty bucks a day or so?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: Okay, answer is yes.
Speaker 2: That was serious questions. It's Brook and Jeffery in the Morning. Tune in next week when Brook asked Alexis to come over and wash and fold her children's laundry even though she forced her husband.
Speaker 7: To do it the night before. Already laser stories are coming up after this.
Speaker 5: I wish I had that kind of talk.
Speaker 2: It's the radio segment that's revolutionizing the modern wedding reception, where if you have a relative who's passed, they can now attend your big day in hologram form. No, so you can have that first dance with your late grandpa. Unfortunately, the holograms are only capable of twrking right now, but he least you get that moment with Gramps slapping it to the back. Both with Laser Stories the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other denture droppers just don't this first Laser Stories out of Sturgis, Michigan, an Amish family stopped at a local walmart around five thirty pm the other night. They say they were in the store for about thirty minutes and when they came out, they were shocked to find the horse and buggy they brought was nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 9: Oh oh my god, did they mistake it for a different horse and buggy. There was like a couple there, you know when you like lose your car.
Speaker 2: That's when an eyewitness told them that they saw a woman jump in the driver's seat, take the reins and yell, gid you up, little doggies?
Speaker 9: Whoa okay, I mean, I will admit like if you saw it outside of Walmart.
Speaker 5: You'd be like, this is my opportunity, this is at once in a lifetime chair.
Speaker 7: Don't steal people's horse and buggies.
Speaker 11: Please, I'm not saying you should, but I understand them once I mean, how do they find Well, police were called and they knew exactly who the suspect was because they already had a run in with that same thirty one year old female earlier that day at that very same Walmart.
Speaker 2: After four hours of searching, police caught a break because someone parked a horse and buggy at a local motel and then they asked the clerk if he had any rooms big enough for her and the horse.
Speaker 9: She's taking good care of that baby.
Speaker 2: They're just friends.
Speaker 7: By the way.
Speaker 2: Of course, they did not have a room like that, And when police arrived, they apprehended the woman without incident, and the horse was unharmed. So she was charged with something that I'm familiar with, larceny of livestock.
Speaker 5: That's an actual charge. I guess, you know, cal thieves, those are real.
Speaker 2: You know, some people just know how to live. This next Lazer story is out of Rhode Island. If you don't know this, Tesla's have cameras on them that monitor for things like pedestrians and other cars. And the other day on TikTok, a guy and his friend drove their tesla to a cemetery at night and put it in park.
Speaker 7: Sounds yeah, what happens in cemetery?
Speaker 2: So the two guys in the tesla middle of the night, no one around, uh huh? Or was there because you can hear in the audi video what was being picked up on the tesla's video screen.
Speaker 12: Oh man, god, there are so many people showing up on the screen.
Speaker 5: Swear there's people showing up on the detection screen.
Speaker 2: TA touchscreen showed half a dozen people walking around the cemetery, but no one was there.
Speaker 4: I've seen this. It also shows like little ghost images and stuff too. Yeah ghost yeah, ghost.
Speaker 2: Well Alexis thought they were really She would try to date one if they had enough money. Some people believe the car got confused with the gravestones.
Speaker 9: Okay, that makes sense, like they're really tall like the headstones, yeah.
Speaker 7: Or even freakier.
Speaker 2: They were right down the road from the house that inspired the movie The Conjuring.
Speaker 9: Oh god, are you just wanting.
Speaker 4: To get hard?
Speaker 2: So coming up this Halloween text in seventy five nine two. Should we send Jose to the conjuring house so he can spend the night and find out once and for all if those ghosts really are.
Speaker 6: Going to mess with spirits?
Speaker 7: Man majority wins.
Speaker 5: What if we give you a Tesla to drive?
Speaker 6: No, I don't care.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter unless it's a hot ghost. This next laser stories out of kind of food news. Have you ever looked at a toothpick and thought that looks delicious tasty?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: Are you a beaver?
Speaker 2: If you have, then you might want to book a flight to South Korea because the new food rage right now is deep fried toothpicks.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, toothpicks.
Speaker 2: Literal toothpicks. What south Korea's food ministries urging people not to eat the trendy food despite them looking like a big plate of bright green curly fries.
Speaker 7: Oh who, that's not good.
Speaker 2: The toothpicks are the green biodegradable ones. Okay, people fry them up and they puff up pretty good, and then depending on what flavor you like, you can cover them in seasoning like powdered cheese, creamy.
Speaker 7: But it's degradable.
Speaker 9: It's like those stuff that's made out of corn starch, you know, like the fake straws that melt as soon as you.
Speaker 5: Put them in.
Speaker 2: Okay. Videos of people enjoying the wooden delicacy of racked up tens of thousands of likes and shares on TikTok and Instagram, making health officials worried that even more people are gonna try them, And so big.
Speaker 7: Question is how do they taste?
Speaker 5: Not good? I would assume what like or like nothing?
Speaker 2: What one TikTok user said, it's very crispy, like you're eating tiny little flavored twigs. That sign me up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for sure, you're gonna say it tastes like chicken everything does.
Speaker 2: This next Slazer story is out of Cupid's Birthday. Do you like candy with nuts? Yes, then you're gonna love this product. Greese is brought back there pink peanut butter hearts for Valentine's Day, and they're all over social media right now after people realize they look like something else when viewed at a different angle.
Speaker 7: Let me just show my most the picture.
Speaker 5: If they're pink, so god.
Speaker 4: And they're so long.
Speaker 2: If you flip the peanut butter hearts upside down, they bear a striking resemblance to a certain part of the male anatomy.
Speaker 9: I could also see butt cheeks, though I think it could work for either the.
Speaker 2: Button. Maybe it's Brook, but those are definitely Once you see it, you can't unsee it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the color really hurts in the texture of chocolate.
Speaker 2: If you get picture the Reese's hearts were talking about, they're more vertical than they are, like round, like a big round heart. As a bonus, they do look very droopy when they're flipped.
Speaker 13: Woa nice.
Speaker 7: Do you want me to keep describing it?
Speaker 2: We are on the radio so people can't see it. I can imagine, imagine if your grandfather was hanging upside down from a jungle gym.
Speaker 7: That would give you a pretty good.
Speaker 2: Idea of what you're working with.
Speaker 5: You need to be hanging upside down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he could be standing up.
Speaker 4: Your grandpa can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just giving someone a fund mentally, you know what, We're just gonna put the picture up on our Insta stories so that everybody can see it. Yeah, speaking of the Brook and Jeffrey Instagram. What doesn't this guy follow us on our social media?
Speaker 5: No he doesn't.
Speaker 2: I guess we need to post more dirt and shoes picks on. So we'll get on that right away. That's how means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 8: On Wednesday, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Do you realize how desperate a gen Zer has to be in order to leave someone a voicemail?
Speaker 6: Oh, my gosh, Because.
Speaker 2: There's an entire process that they have to go through before reaching that level. Yeah, Because first they try sending a text. If that doesn't work, they'll send another text yeah, and then they'll thumbs up the last message that they just send, and then they'll reach out on Snapchat, then DM them on Insta.
Speaker 7: After that they'll duet the.
Speaker 2: Person's TikTok, follow them on Pinterest, and if after repeating that ten straight times they still don't get an answer, it when finally they will lower themselves to picking up their phones and making an actual voice.
Speaker 6: Called I mean.
Speaker 2: Clearly, this past weekend was saturated with desperation because our answering machine was completely full of brand new voice messages that we're gonna play from sad gen zs It's coming up in a brand new loser line.
Speaker 8: The right number it's the line goodby.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard the loser line befo for it works like this. Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 14: Excuse me, miss, but if you were a president, you'd be named Babraham Linking. I'm saluting you right now, just out with my hands.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, try to avoid puking directly onto him, because he'd probably like it too much. Instead, the safer thing to do is to give him the digits to the loser lines, so hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air.
Speaker 7: Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 15: Hey, Jessica, it's going to be difficult, but I just got back from the doctor. He told me I have two months left to live, so.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, gotcha. Oh man, you probably felt so bad.
Speaker 15: But now that I have your attention and uh, you know I'm around for the long hauls, let's go out. I mean, I was serious about going to the doctor, but he told me I was bigger than average, So call me next message.
Speaker 2: Wow, gentlemen, take how max out your ladies?
Speaker 9: I will say my husband just got really funnier by comparison.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine a life of that? As a jokes I don't want to.
Speaker 14: I don't want to be hacky here, but as a comedian, I just found my first joke till the end.
Speaker 6: That's true. Just crying.
Speaker 3: Next message, Oh my god, I just.
Speaker 16: I seriously can't stop thinking about you since Friday.
Speaker 3: And I'm just so so mad.
Speaker 16: We didn't get more alone time because like, I just really wanted to, uh.
Speaker 17: Just like.
Speaker 16: And like, I can go further, but I want to leave a little bit for imagination. But I just wanted to do that, like the moment I laid eyes on, you call me back if you want to meet up or I can do that again.
Speaker 8: This time was like pump, I mean.
Speaker 5: Do you guys need a bucket of cold water?
Speaker 4: Are you two turns off? I mean you always do a kissing sound of the mic.
Speaker 2: Maybe I met for each other as though she's got talent that I want to do. Yeah, But you know what's even better than giving someone tongue is giving them a link to our TikTok page.
Speaker 5: What if you did it at the same time?
Speaker 2: Talk yeah, turn you on to the maximum number? Because apparently last year, our TikTok was shared so much between partners that we received.
Speaker 7: The Red Light Special Award, which.
Speaker 2: Was an old police siren on a plaque that was used in an actual prostitution stick.
Speaker 7: So make sure to keep.
Speaker 2: Listening to the number one user line of the week that we post up on there every single week and help us win another award.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 7: Back to the clips, he it's.
Speaker 18: I just wanted to apologize for, you know, getting so emotional the other day and crying while you were like trying to work. My mom wanted a dancer to and you were wearing the same perfume that she would smell like when you know she would come home from work late at night and she'd give me a kiss. It just brought back a bunch of memories. Maybe we could get some Maybe we could get together sometime and talk. I promise I won't be the cry baby. Or maybe I could just come back to the club and smell you again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and that guy was a true gentleman, because not a lot of dudes would ask permission to come back and sniff a girl.
Speaker 9: I think she's the only one that has a totally different motive for being there.
Speaker 5: This is actually pretty pure.
Speaker 2: He's like, Hey, I'm sorry to make this awkward, kiuld you like put some clothes on and stop dancing so much? Greg?
Speaker 3: Why are you not returning my calls? You said you would get back to me, you would help me about cleaning my suede boots.
Speaker 19: Do you know how much I paid for these boots?
Speaker 3: They are verse fatcy. Not that you would know anything about that, would you. It's not my fault that I stepped in your dog's excrement. It is yours. You left it there. I assume you gave me your number because you want to do the right thing and pay the cleaning bill. What kind of man does not clean up after his dog anyway? You know, it's probably a man who goes to hobby lobby to make his own priest smack. He can take those to the neighborhood schiddler where I am sure Greg, you're a platinum member.
Speaker 2: You have your photo on the wall.
Speaker 3: He ates the most top shirlines in March. Congratulations there. Hope I don't find out where you live. You might find a little present on your porch, and it won't be from a dog.
Speaker 2: Oh jacket, Oh oh my god.
Speaker 9: I don't know that woman gets the award for most creative insults ever.
Speaker 5: Before, just off the top.
Speaker 2: Of his head, like that would hit different to me. Excuse me, Brook, you don't have to act so impressed by the woman putting the other man down.
Speaker 5: Dude isn't picking up his dog's poop. He sucks. He deserves that.
Speaker 2: To lose a line regularly at this time every single week, and make sure that you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffy YouTube channel where you can listen every loser line second day and phone app that we do right on there.
Speaker 7: In fact, we're gonna do a phone tap right after this.
Speaker 8: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: In today's prank call, we received an email from a guy named Kevin who's applying to universities to get his master's degree, and he's really close with his older brother who's been waiting to hear how Kevin did in his interviews. Well, he's about to find out. But it's not Kevin who's going to break the news to him. It's actually one of the school officials who needs to double check the accuracy of some of the stories that Kevin told during his one on run session. Oh my hopefully his brother will have his back no matter what. Yeah, you'll find out in your phone tap right now. Hello, Hi, my name is Chancellor Duncan from the University of I'm looking to speak with Lewis.
Speaker 19: Yeah, that's yeah, you got the right guy.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, Hi Lewis.
Speaker 2: I know we never met before, and sorry to surprise you with this call, but I just had a one on one admissions interview with your brother Kevin for our master's program.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's excellent. Okay, yeah, this is really important to him.
Speaker 2: So oh well, that's good to hear. And the reason that I'm calling you is Kevin and I spoke at length and he told me all about your childhood and everything that you two went through and just wow, I can't believe it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I mean, and we went through some stuff, to say the least.
Speaker 2: So, I mean he gave me your number because we've had a lot of people apply to the business program. You can't always believe what you hear nowadays, people will say anything just to get in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, well, I mean Kevin's usually pretty good about seeing up front, right, it's trustworthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I just need you to confirm some of the details that he told me and then we'll be all good. All right, great, So obviously Kevin told me about your guys childhood growing up and how economically challenged your family was.
Speaker 16: Challenged.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: To use harsh terms. I don't know the right way to say it, but he mentioned the story about how both of you had to share the same pair of overalls because your family could only afford one. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: And you had to wear them at the same time when you went to school.
Speaker 19: Yeah yeah, that's the ways they want.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: And Kevin mentioned that in sixth grade you still didn't know simple math, and not because you weren't going to school. You were just slower than the other children.
Speaker 7: Kevin said that, yeah, because you know, you were quote the dumb one Kevin's words.
Speaker 2: Not mine.
Speaker 19: Yea, I was the dumb one.
Speaker 2: Yep. Wow, huh. I mean just I'm still just trying to wrap my head around it. A child that young is Kevin having the type of commitment to an older, much dumber sibling. It's just you don't hear about that a lot around here. So yeah, this just really inspired me.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, you don't you don't hear about that very often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I mean it's just incredible. And Kevin also mentioned at nighttime, while your parents were out working double shifts, you two were left defend for each other.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Well, you know, we were pretty pretty tough kids, you know.
Speaker 2: Now I am curious, just personally. Whose idea was it to send you out onto the streets.
Speaker 19: All to send us on the streets.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not both of you. Just you to go out on the streets to earn money. Whose idea was that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah no, that that was my idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense. The dumb one came up with the idea. I should have figured that one, because Kevin mentioned you had much looser morals than he did at that age. Yeah, so, I mean, I just want to hear Kevin aside. What was that like for you making that type of sacrifice with your body, with my body? Yeah, I mean, Kevin went into a lot of detail about it, but that's his side of the story. I want to hear what it was like for you.
Speaker 19: Oh well, whatever helps Kevin out, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what they call it, but Kevin said, you didn't shy away from doing it. That you actually enjoyed it more than he thought.
Speaker 19: Oh did he now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And some nights you would even give it away for free?
Speaker 6: Ah I did.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I guess I did a couple of times.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean sorry, I shouldn't be telling your story. You lived it. I'm just in awe.
Speaker 19: So I uh, yeah, I gave my body away. That's how it went.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 7: I mean you clearly you're a good guy. Did it for a good reason?
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm just wondering, do you still do anything of that nature?
Speaker 19: Uh No, that's all.
Speaker 2: In the past.
Speaker 19: I don't do that stuff anymore.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: Shoot, I'm just wondering if there was any money involved, what would there be a way that we could meet up, or if, like you, you still have a contact from the streets.
Speaker 15: Maybe yeah, you know Kevin, you should ask Kevin about that.
Speaker 19: You know, he might be uh, he might be more up to you know.
Speaker 2: Well, I did ask him for a contact during our interview, and the only thing that was on the table was he offered me your body in exchange for a prank phone call on the radio. Are you freaking joking right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am joking. My name is Jeff from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Man, you probably can't set you up. He said that you didn't want him to put you down as a reference for his college application, so he wanted to get back at you.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, because I was like, what are they gonna ask me?
Speaker 2: I don't I got average questions about your childhood, growing up on the streets and earning money for your little brother.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that actually never happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You seem to know a lot about it.
Speaker 19: No, no, remember I'm the dumb one. I wouldn't know anything about that.
Speaker 7: Oh right, of course, wake.
Speaker 8: Up every morning was weekday morning Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: The secret to good dating, and I am the expert on secrets of good dating, is being able to quickly identify something that you both have in common. Whether that's hey, smelled you from across the room and I'm pretty sure we use the same athletes foot cream.
Speaker 5: Oh I feel like that would have a distinct smell.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, or Hey, I smelled you from across the room. Have you hung out with my dad recently? Because he uses old spice age cheddar too.
Speaker 17: I I'm just saying age jedder you never know what strange thing might amazingly bring you in that cute stranger together.
Speaker 2: And today's call had over one hundred people feeling that same instant connection because of the event that they attended together. You're gonna hear what it was. No spoilers, it's coming up in your second Date update, next second Date update. Our dating apps officially dead. It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. I mean, I've heard people complain about them a lot, like Brooke says she can't get Hurs to swipe right fast enough, load speeds are too slow, and Jose keeps emailing the help desk asking if they can add in a bikini barista search feature Instagram. Yeah, clearly not everybody is thrilled with them. But apparently there's a new movement that's happening right now that I didn't know about. People are banding together to get off the apps all together and try something completely different, which is how today's call her Troy wound up meeting a young woman the other day. Let's learn about it. Troy, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 19: Hey guys, how you doing.
Speaker 9: Whenever you say Jeffrey meeting a young woman, I either picture this guy is going to be a grampa.
Speaker 5: We need to check somebody's ID. Like it's a weird you know.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about relative to the people in this room, it's probably a pretty young. Tell us more about this wonderful young lady that you met. What's her name?
Speaker 19: So the lady that I met is Melanie?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I'm curious to see how you met her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What's this movement that you were kind of telling me about in the email?
Speaker 19: That's so pretty interesting.
Speaker 21: To be honest, my friends told me about this now thing that people are doing.
Speaker 19: It's called unfit run clubs.
Speaker 5: What is it against?
Speaker 7: Say one more time?
Speaker 5: Unfit unfit run club?
Speaker 17: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 9: Yeah for people who aren't like runners, like a Lexus exactly.
Speaker 19: But just get a reason to meet new people, that's.
Speaker 4: Awesome, and they usually meet it like a bar.
Speaker 9: I feel like, yeah, yeah, I've seen like the sofa to five K groups too, you know.
Speaker 4: Good for you.
Speaker 2: So how did this work?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 19: So basically, you know, instead of trying to meet new people on dating apps, which has been stressful, they're starting to play these big geest togethers.
Speaker 9: Oh so wait, it's not just for running. This is actually to meet other singles as well.
Speaker 19: The way it's supposed to be is we stopped occasionally, we take some pictures, mingle, keep going, and then at the very end we all go to the bar.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's nice because it's like a little more casual than like a speed dating event, where you have two minutes to talk to everybody in the room and there's all this pressure. This is like mingle at your own pace.
Speaker 5: But it's unfit, so it depends on how out of breath you.
Speaker 13: Are during the run.
Speaker 2: There's the one person who comes in an hour later than everybody else, but sure, I.
Speaker 21: Mean there's big groups of people walk in too. We do that if you want to. You know, you're not a mandatory if you'd actually jog.
Speaker 19: Break.
Speaker 2: One's walking was involved like the slow pace. So's all just.
Speaker 6: Mean anybody at any level can join this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So tell us about how your Unfit run club event went.
Speaker 19: Well, I went with some of my Friday.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you had backup on this all right?
Speaker 9: Win with oh yeah, and were you all looking to meet somebody or were they just totally coming as your wingman?
Speaker 2: Do you mean Brook? Are you asking are they all trying to meet one woman. No, did they.
Speaker 9: To the same I just mean, like, is everybody's intentions the same?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 5: Are they just coming just for you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 21: Well they checked it out before they heard me on dating maps.
Speaker 19: Still and they said just come check yourself.
Speaker 5: Okay. Oh is there a recommendation? Okay?
Speaker 2: And so you said you met someone named Melanie. How did that happen?
Speaker 19: Yeah? So once we got to the bar, I met this girl Melanie right, and were chatting there.
Speaker 9: Okay, And were you guys able to connect pretty well?
Speaker 19: Well, yeah, she was a really swoop down to earth. So we cracked a couple of jokes about the dating maps. That's what they connected.
Speaker 2: Oh it was like she was not nice, but you still went out.
Speaker 6: She was awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be weird. But you said you both bonded over not being on dating apps anymore.
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 5: Okay, So she and did she explain why she had given it up? Was it the same reason?
Speaker 1: I think everyone has the same reasons.
Speaker 7: How was the conversation with her?
Speaker 19: The conversation went pretty good, you know, but then kind of ended in about ten minutes. I would say, we didn't have a lot of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why so quick?
Speaker 19: Well, if you think about it, at the bar a lot of people. I'm with my friends, she's with her friends.
Speaker 6: Friends, Okay to talk to me.
Speaker 19: Okay, so but but one thing I'll tell you I did do. I did get her number.
Speaker 5: Well that's good.
Speaker 7: Did you ask her for the number or did you just take it?
Speaker 6: Get it?
Speaker 3: An?
Speaker 19: I told her I want to continue.
Speaker 9: Okay, good man, did you guys go out again?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 5: No, actually go out for a first time.
Speaker 19: So this is where you know. I'm stuck now and I need your help a little bit. But I texted her, I said, hey, you know it's Troy, the guy from the bar, and you know the unfit event that we went to. And she goes brank no answer.
Speaker 2: No, just wasn't into the event, like in general, maybe she wanted to go back to the dating apps after it.
Speaker 7: Like if Alexis, if you.
Speaker 2: Went to something like this, do you think you would actually be into it?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: No, but I don't really like runner guys. I'm kind of traumatized after running.
Speaker 5: This is a fit. So this is non runners.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 5: I mean that's true, but they're slow.
Speaker 4: How sweaty were you when you were talking to hurt the bar.
Speaker 7: You know that's a good question.
Speaker 19: Hey, I on a scale of one to ten, I was probably like a two and a half.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you were you were a walker?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 2: Wow, we can't get through one of these without Brooks shaming the mail person got that out of the It happens. So now we're gonna call Melanie here in just a minute. We'll reach out and see if we can get you a second date update, and maybe she'll shame you a little bit more before we.
Speaker 7: Get into it.
Speaker 5: I'm a big sweater.
Speaker 7: We're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come back for you second date update. Right after this second date update, it's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. And if you've ever been to a charity five k run, you may have seen Brook there on the side of booing the people who finished the last because they walked or didn't walk fast enough or had crutches after their amputation.
Speaker 6: Are we already laughing.
Speaker 2: Because we've all seen that happen before. We've been there next to a walle It goes on.
Speaker 9: And I often host them and encourage people and again it.
Speaker 7: To run and not walk.
Speaker 6: And do you even want to cure this disease.
Speaker 7: Pick up the pay slow, pops.
Speaker 2: I've heard it.
Speaker 7: You don't have to repeat it here.
Speaker 2: The only reason, the only reason I bring it up now is because there was a meetup of the Unfit Run Club, as they call it.
Speaker 5: His words, not mine much.
Speaker 2: That's the name of the club. The whole point of it is to help people get off of the dating apps and get back to meeting people in real life. They do theirs at the park while they all run or sometimes walk around getting to know each other. And that's where Troy met a woman named Melanie the other day. Brook has already gone on record to say, just listening to Troy's voice.
Speaker 7: She knows that he's a walker who does not sweat enough.
Speaker 9: Alexis asked if he was really sweaty when he met Melanie, and he said he was at a two.
Speaker 5: A two means that you're not running really hard. It's not a bad.
Speaker 2: Thing, Troy.
Speaker 7: She calls you out of shape.
Speaker 19: What do you think, Troy, Well, I'm not out of.
Speaker 9: Troy.
Speaker 4: Some people swear the odor and don't sweat.
Speaker 5: Rush Broke, Okay, I am a big sweater.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: So again I've done like this on the last forty of these calls we've had to do. But once again, I apologize for my co host Brooke. We are still going to try and get you a second date here, Troy, all.
Speaker 19: Right, sounds good. I mean I'm pretty positive. I think you guys can put it off and it went well.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're about to call her right now. But just in case you're tuning in for the first time, Melanie ghosted Troy after they had hung out for ten minutes at the very end of.
Speaker 9: This event, so that she may not even remember him. To be honest, not it is a bad thing. I mean, he said there was tons of people there.
Speaker 2: I am positive enough to believe that she will remember you. But you know what, Brook has to get that last jab in.
Speaker 17: Here we go.
Speaker 19: I'm memorable.
Speaker 13: I believe that Melanie's Let's see if she picks.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're looking to speak with Melanie. Yeah, you made This is a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 9: Even when you say my name, bok Hi, Melanie, We're really happy to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Welcome to Brook.
Speaker 5: Thank you for the answering and being here.
Speaker 18: Hi, we're awaiting.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I know this is probably weird.
Speaker 2: But we're doing a segment right now called a second Date Update, and we're trying to help out one of our listeners. That you met the other day at something called the Unfit Run Club.
Speaker 19: Okay, yeah, I was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It sounds like a fun time, a real creative way to meet other singles.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, someone that you met there had a really good time, felt like he had a connection with you.
Speaker 7: His name was Troy.
Speaker 19: That's interesting.
Speaker 20: I met a lot of guys that night, a little bit more specific.
Speaker 7: More specific than his name was Troy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you guys talk for ten minutes. He was at a sweat level of around two. He we know, he didn't tell us a lot of details about what you guys talked about.
Speaker 2: Don't gloat right now in front of the person, big smile on your face. But he's he's kind of like a soft spoken, like really nice guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 20: I met a lot of guys that night, Like I would get him a lot of attention that night.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, girl, Okay, wait, well that's great.
Speaker 9: Remember they bonded over quitting dating apps, about how bad.
Speaker 4: Dating apps are.
Speaker 5: That's what that's what you all talked about.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, I remember him.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, let me see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the way that she said it didn't give me a lot of hope.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 2: What what do you remember about him? But what I remember is that it's a liar.
Speaker 5: He's a liar.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait yeah, okay, well you you guys talked for ten minutes, he said, yeah, ri with a minute.
Speaker 5: Okay, so that's true and finished talking.
Speaker 20: I went over to my friend who recognized him from the dating app and he's still on them.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, maybe he just didn't get around to deleting his profile, you know what I mean?
Speaker 20: Like, oh, yeah, that sounds good, but no, yeah, because he tried to hook up with one of my friends to for the event and match with another one of my friends after the event. And I promise you, he said to me, definitively, I'm never using a dating app again.
Speaker 2: He's a liar.
Speaker 19: He's a liar.
Speaker 9: He didn't like add like, after I hit on your friend, I'm never using this.
Speaker 19: That's why I'm no longer on a dating app. And that's why i am no longer talking to him.
Speaker 5: Okay, makes sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, why lie of that?
Speaker 2: Well, I know you're against talking to him on the dating apps, but what about talking to him right now over the phone.
Speaker 13: I r L no, thank you.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't really a question because I'm just trying to tell you. He is on the phone right now listening to this conversation. What yeah, sorry, that's how this works. He's not Yes, I am, yeah, and he sounds pretty stalkers.
Speaker 6: Did you hear it?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really creepy. Well, let's give Troy a chance to step in and maybe defend himself a little bit.
Speaker 7: Troy, go ahead, you.
Speaker 2: Have the floor.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 19: First of all, you know, I'm not a bad guy. I just want to create that up. She didn't lie, so let me point out out. I'll give it her credit.
Speaker 5: Okay, who didn't Who didn't lie?
Speaker 19: Well, no, he didn't lie by saying that it was still on the dating mapp and whatnot.
Speaker 6: But you didn't know, I know.
Speaker 19: But I met her for ten minutes, right, we met for ten minutes. She gave me her phone number. I text her and she's not responding. It kind of like made me realize that this thing might not be working out and let me stick to what I'm doing.
Speaker 9: Originally, Wait, she said that you you were on the dating app by the end of the night hitting on her friend.
Speaker 19: I'm just saying I want want to get off the dating and absent theory in general.
Speaker 7: His heart was in the right place when he didn't.
Speaker 19: The past moving world. You know, you got to play with the game.
Speaker 9: So why you're coming in as a nice guy like the guy who was like ready to stop playing the games?
Speaker 19: And yeah, I am a nice guy. But you know, if I find a girl that's ready, you know, to communicate and continue the conversation, then of course I'm going to give it everything. But that wasn't the case.
Speaker 5: You gave her like fifteen minutes. It sounds like to respond to a text.
Speaker 2: He's a creep that you can hear it in his ways. Weeah, I don't think we need to go that far and shame him for the sound of his voice. He's already been shamed for them out that he doesn't sweat enough on the show.
Speaker 19: Why did the friend match with me? Then? You know I'm not I'm just trying to find.
Speaker 5: The right person today. Ragging that you're going out with her friends, Well it's not going out.
Speaker 7: They matched.
Speaker 19: Did I return my message either? But I'm open.
Speaker 20: Let me tell you something, Troy, my friend is the creek to So.
Speaker 5: It didn't make sense.
Speaker 7: Are they perfect for each other?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, she's a creepy he's even worse than him.
Speaker 7: Well, maybe you should hook your friends.
Speaker 8: Why they match?
Speaker 5: Well, that's why they match.
Speaker 2: Maybe your friend and Troy should go out on a date at some point.
Speaker 8: Can we do that?
Speaker 5: Can we ask that question?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, it doesn't sound like Melanie is into this at all. But maybe Melanie, we could offer to send Troy out with your friend on a date that we yeah, your creepy friends on the day that we would pay for. That might work, really works?
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, she'll date anyone.
Speaker 5: How are you going to pitch your friend on that? So this guy that I don't like it is creepy, but they are you matched?
Speaker 4: I guess yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Tait.
Speaker 19: Wait wait wait, well now you're telling me she will anyone. I kind of don't want that.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, you don't know a lot of options here, dude.
Speaker 19: Okay, you know what you're talking to me, So I'll do it.
Speaker 5: You are something, Troy.
Speaker 2: We've scraped to the bottom of the barrel officially, and we are sending you out on a date with Melanie's creepy friend. Yay.
Speaker 19: I'm happy to It's gonna go great. I can't wait to hear it.
Speaker 2: And trou will be here for you when she goes to you and we can do a second date update.
Speaker 19: For her as well. Hey, Melanie, I just want to say one thing to hate the game, not the player.
Speaker 6: Okay, glad you saved that.
Speaker 19: But you know you guys, if you guys were on the phone, I would.
Speaker 7: Have hung up.
Speaker 5: Your patient.
Speaker 2: I am going to hang up on everybody. That's your second date update. Goodbye Jeffrey in the morning. I will say I do appreciate our listeners using old phrases from the nineties.
Speaker 8: Hint, the player, not the game.
Speaker 2: He held on to that to the very end.
Speaker 5: I actually was like, preach, yeah, have been part of the band Black Street?
Speaker 15: Remember that?
Speaker 5: All right, I'm treating it back for you guys.
Speaker 7: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Those are the final words from our listener, Troy, who caused our text board to blow up with people that cannot wait to hear about his upcoming hangout with him and his soon to be creeper dated. They're going to raise the roof together.
Speaker 6: I have no doubt the creeper roof.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love that everyone's always like, oh, they're a creeper.
Speaker 2: Get away, But when two creepers meet, like, I'll creep on you, I'll creep on you.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's do that.
Speaker 5: What kind of friend is she that She's like, yeah, my friend is.
Speaker 4: We should have probably asked details of what makes her creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just happy to get him a date with anybody. Let's be honest, and I do hope that we get an update from them, because you just you never know with this show what relationships will and won't work out.
Speaker 6: Even if the updates like oh, I was supposed to go out with.
Speaker 2: That guy, We'll see. But if you ever need help with your dating life, you can always reach out to the show. We'll call that person wasn't calling you back, and go check out all of our second dates wherever you get your podcasts at Brooke.
Speaker 8: And Jeffrey Freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Man, I had the craziest thing happened to me at the grocery store the other day.
Speaker 8: What happened?
Speaker 2: I didn't want to forget it, so I wrote it down in my diary right after it happened.
Speaker 7: I'm just gonna read it real.
Speaker 5: Most people call it a journal.
Speaker 2: Diary with a heart printed on the front. But I said, I came down with a bad wrist infection, so I had to make an emergency selection. I went to the store's appropriate section on the hunt for some extra strength limb protection you always. But there somebody just caught my attention. Stranger that left quite a lasting impression. Her face was a mold of Plato perfection. Her hair was like gold and was heavenly scented. I wasn't out camping, but something is tented. Before my request for a date got accepted, her car peeled away and left my truck dented. Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Correct that whole thing did rhyme.
Speaker 6: I didn't even realize I was doing that.
Speaker 7: You just naturally rhyme.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes just one simple encounter can really bring out the inner poet in you. Just like for the people who wrote their misconnections up on Craigslist, and we're actually going to read some of the very best ones coming.
Speaker 8: Up kit.
Speaker 2: Misconnections that there's only two places to find true love in this world. One is an aisle sixteen of Walmart. When you both reached for the same tube of a mulcified cheese burger paste.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 2: The other is on the pages of craigslist dot org. We scour that website every week to find the best misconnections that they have to offer, like this first one, titled love at First Audit.
Speaker 7: Man for woman thirties Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Downtown says you cute barista, long dark hair, peanut shaped earrings, and a smile that could make me blush from the waist down.
Speaker 5: What you don't want to be blushing down there, buddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me, tall guy with a blue suit covered in mystery stains. I didn't disclose this to you in person, but I'm an IRS agent who was on my break and I tried to make conversation by asking, if you declare all your tips on your taxes.
Speaker 9: You may have just found the most unsexy job that he ever existed.
Speaker 7: You replied, I have to do that.
Speaker 2: Pretty funny joking. Yeah, I think you were anyway. I continue to flirt by explaining the differences from this year's tax code to last year's and how economic diversity can play into each submission we receive.
Speaker 5: Submission.
Speaker 2: I got the vibe that we were connecting because I thought you were taking all that info down. But then I realized you were just writing my name on my cup. Oh, sir, job.
Speaker 7: The bottom line, we.
Speaker 2: Have a lot in common. We both have stains on our workoutfits, and we both deal with money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no reason you should have stains on a muddy workout fit.
Speaker 7: If you see this.
Speaker 2: Let's discuss the wonders of tax evasion over a mohito or two.
Speaker 5: Wait, wait, god's for it.
Speaker 2: That's signing Lee and then in parentheses the three legged tax man. Oh, I see what he did. Let's go to your next misconnection titled I'll be your Greek freak woman for man thirties Mediterranean food truck.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, already is that bad?
Speaker 2: I want me to You were the authentic Greek man who helps me with my order yesterday. I say authentic because I could smell the olive oil dripping from your hair as you handed me back my chain.
Speaker 6: But a little here, a little.
Speaker 7: Do you don't remember?
Speaker 2: I was the heavy set brunette with the tan hoodie that said on the front, it's a beautiful day to leave me alone. In retrospect, that was a mistake because I wanted you to do the opposite.
Speaker 5: It does send a message, don't talk to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want you to maybe get in my business.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Today, after I ordered, you told me to wait by the picnic table for my name to be called out, so I did.
Speaker 7: Boy was that a mistake?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 2: It was just me and a suzeki saw squirt bottle, and every time you turned back to talk with the cook, I squirted some directly in my mouth. One time I missed that it got all over my hoodie. It came back to the window and you handed me a handful of napkins, then winked at me, saying you had to take a leak.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 5: I don't think that was a metaphor.
Speaker 2: The cook ended up bringing up my hero, and as I was driving away, I saw you relieving yourself behind a tree. Apparently your hair isn't the only thing that's Greek.
Speaker 19: That mean.
Speaker 2: I came back today to see you again, but I was disappointed to find a taco truck in your spot. Gringo star. I still ordered from them, but I couldn't stop thinking about you. That sign olive sign olive Wow fate. This next misconnection is titled Romance Lance and his Fresh pair of pants.
Speaker 5: Please tell.
Speaker 2: Twenties Laundromat I was the swollen college dude with gray.
Speaker 7: Sweats and a yellow tank top.
Speaker 2: You were the cute blonde in the Baylor sweatshirt sitting on the dryer reading Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth.
Speaker 5: Oh this is so college.
Speaker 2: I'll be hunted. I thought you were adorable and I needed an opener, and thinking about it almost hurt my brain. Could I jokingly try to convince you that climate change is a hoax then end up in a secret tickle fight?
Speaker 5: Secret tickle fighter is not what you're gonna get.
Speaker 7: No, maybe not, So I went with a different approach.
Speaker 2: I flashed my wicked smile at you and then asked if I could borrow a dryer sheet. You handed me one, and then you watched in awe as I rubbed it on my pits.
Speaker 5: What who?
Speaker 6: No, I told you I.
Speaker 2: Saw that trick on Good Morning America once because I watched it with my mom in high school.
Speaker 5: Okay, we could have gone just with TikTok or something.
Speaker 2: Hopefully that was a turn on me being close with my mom and all, Oh, it doesn't tend to be. You were tough to read, So I just walked around the laundromat in a circle. For the next twenty minutes, passing you frequently. One time you looked up from your book and I smiled again and said, just get my steps in. Oh, as you were folding, I wrote my number down and slipped it into your hamper.
Speaker 7: So far, no call.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried, though you probably don't have a cell phone because it's quote bad for the environment.
Speaker 4: That she would probably say that.
Speaker 7: And if you see this borrow of friends and let's kick it.
Speaker 2: Oh that signed.
Speaker 5: Dubin downy Fresh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are your Craigslist misconnections for the week.
Speaker 8: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Another day, another brand new player to win Brooks Bucks day. This one is Molly, And we asked Molly before she came on, what are her New Year's resolutions for this year?
Speaker 7: She says she does not have any. She says all I do is work.
Speaker 2: She is a lawyer and told our producer if she does have one goal in her life, it's to take Brook down.
Speaker 5: Molly ruthless.
Speaker 7: Molly, welcome to show.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ruin your surprised, but I always imagine a lawyer is gonna get on the phone and serve one of us.
Speaker 6: Are you serving someone.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that's what lawyers do.
Speaker 12: I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 19: Shocking.
Speaker 5: Are you this scary in the courtroom too, Molly, that's what I hear.
Speaker 19: I'm actually extremely nice, but I hear I'm terrifying.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, I always say to myself is nice too, but other people say differently.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know, it's hard to believe who to believe?
Speaker 7: Here the office?
Speaker 6: Like what, I'm nice?
Speaker 2: He goes running in the opposite direction. Go terrify some people outside of the studio for a second. We need to talk to Mario and while she leaves, Molly, you know the game where it's thirty seconds on the board, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 8: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Your time starts now on this day. In eighteen forty six, astronomers discovered the big blue planet better known by what name?
Speaker 8: Earth?
Speaker 2: Name the celebrity who will take over as host for Wheel of Fortune once Pat Sajak retires.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 4: Pass, I can't leave of her name.
Speaker 7: A cube has twelve edges? How many faces?
Speaker 2: Does it have.
Speaker 12: Four?
Speaker 2: What restaurant uses the slogan hot eats, cool treats? What does the internet abbreviation l MK stand for pass?
Speaker 19: I don't know?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Close?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: So much easier at home?
Speaker 7: Yeah, if we do get that a lot, it's a lot harder once you're actually on the.
Speaker 9: Show, Like, I don't even know what your words are, Molly Crumple under pressure.
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta give Mully some credit because not only is she a lawyer, apparently she also has three kids.
Speaker 8: Oh nice.
Speaker 7: How do you balance all of that in your life?
Speaker 2: Molly?
Speaker 5: Well, we listened to wind Brooks Brooks on the way to school. That doesn't Yeah, and I'm great.
Speaker 19: You can ask them I'm great in the car?
Speaker 10: Yees?
Speaker 5: Do they only say that when you're around?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 2: Brook's coming after you today, Molly Man's looked out. Okay, Brook You're up? Are you ready?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Your time starts now on this day. In eighteen forty six, astronomers discovered the big blue planet better known by what name?
Speaker 5: Neptune.
Speaker 2: Name the celebrity who will take over as host for Wheel of Fortune once Pat Sajak.
Speaker 7: Retires, Ryan Seacrest. A cube has twelve edges. How many faces does it have.
Speaker 5: For six?
Speaker 2: What restaurant uses the slogan hot eats, cool treats, deary queen. What does the internet abbreviation l MK stand for let me know? Yes, yes, Now that the game is over, we can finally head on over the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday, hugeus.
Speaker 2: I've heard you a message. Yeah, oh nolanos, Molly, you got one correct today.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm not surprised. Day in the courtroom for us.
Speaker 6: Yea and Brook, Yes you got five.
Speaker 2: Molly, I.
Speaker 12: Did it?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 2: Do you want to sue Brook now? Or do you want to wait till this.
Speaker 5: Is defamation?
Speaker 2: Let's go over the answers for everybody on this day. In eighteen forty six, astronomers discovered the big blue planet. It wasn't Earth, Molly, because he.
Speaker 6: Just, oh, my god, here we are.
Speaker 7: This is a blue it's Earth. No, they found Neptune.
Speaker 2: That's the big blue planet. The celebrity who is going to take over his host for Wheel of Fortune one's Pat Sajak retires is Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 9: My god, that was honestly yes, because I was like, I can't remember who it is, but I figure he's the one that they give everything to, which is why.
Speaker 6: Good for him?
Speaker 2: He needs some more wife. Yeah, the cube of twelve edges and six faces on it like a die.
Speaker 7: The restaurant with the slogan Hot.
Speaker 2: Eats, Cool Treats is Dairy Queen, and the internet abbreviation l MK stands for let me know.
Speaker 5: That feels like a good game, Molly for me.
Speaker 11: Because my kid works there.
Speaker 5: Dude, he's got the Blizzard hookup.
Speaker 2: Huh a man, Molly. Unfortunately, can't give you any money here, but just for playing you do win a fifty dollars gift card.
Speaker 7: To Gray's Craze.
Speaker 2: Gray's Craze is now open in Seattle in the South Central Business District. Celebrate everything with made to order charcouterie boards featuring handcrafted arrangements of meats, cheeses.
Speaker 7: Breads, fresh fruits and veggies, sweets, and more.
Speaker 2: Order for pickup or free local delivery at Grayscraze dot com.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just get it delivered.
Speaker 5: Hey, Mollie, Would you give any advice to any other first time callers.
Speaker 19: It's a lot harder than when you're in your car.
Speaker 5: That's the thanks, that's really advice that's just scary them.
Speaker 2: Okay, Molly, it was great playing with you on the big blue planet here. Come back and do it anytime. We'll be back to New Windbrokes Bucks, same time tomorrow, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.