Speaker 1: Hey, Joelle, here, before the show gets started, we wanted to let you know that the first fifteen minutes are pretty racy. We get into some hilarious but naughty topics. So if you happen to listen with your children, you know you might want to just get forward to the fifteen minute mark and just dive right into the more slightly more wholesome show you love all right, enjoy the show? Thanks, bye.
Speaker 2: Let me test the sound machine ware.
Speaker 3: Did you get that new sound? Ha?
Speaker 2: Danil, Why do you lure your background like that?
Speaker 4: Because if we're going to use these for video, my background does not look good right now?
Speaker 2: Mine doesn't either. Hey, Daniel's good? Yeah, how are you going?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I think we can tell the audience what our plan is, right Donald.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just give them the let's just.
Speaker 2: Chewee chewet chew. We tease them. Should we tickle their genitals? I mean, Joe, Well set a clear no on that.
Speaker 1: Not the fans genitals. You know, you find somebody else's genitals to tickle them all for it.
Speaker 3: People don't like their genitals tickle.
Speaker 2: Give me, give me a good way to describe what we want to do. We want to tease something a new, a new element of the show. I didn't mean literally, Joel, I meant figuratively.
Speaker 3: No, But I don't like genitals tickled. Uh, you don't figuratively either, you.
Speaker 2: Don't like them figuratively or literally tickled.
Speaker 3: No, I prefer the massage. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess tickling your balls isn't nice.
Speaker 3: Because sometimes tickling involves plucking.
Speaker 2: You don't only think about tickling and balls. Sorry, we got off topic already.
Speaker 3: How do we die? How did we digress so quickly?
Speaker 2: That was my fut sounds like the show.
Speaker 3: I got a.
Speaker 2: World record, world record fastest time to the fastest time to tickling balls.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, when you're going to.
Speaker 3: Time minutes into the show, we're like a minute and fifty three seconds in the show.
Speaker 2: We're talking about Okay, Daniel timpany. We are going to start putting up all of the episodes a little by a little on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Underous applause.
Speaker 2: Now, all we have is really bad video off of zoom. Right, So Daniel is going to start. I don't know if you've begun, Daniel. If you begun, I.
Speaker 4: Have, I'm basically making one to try it out. When we're doing a proof of concept channel. Yeah, that's what the kids say. There you go proof of concept like halfway through so far, and so it's different.
Speaker 2: So so viewers, listeners, listeners who will soon be viewers, know that the quality is not anything better than a zoom call. But but you're gonna have access to see all the stuff we've been our faces and all of our reactions to stuff.
Speaker 3: Not only that, you're going to get to witness I mean, we went through it. There was pandemic, happened, so many things happened, man like, and you just heard our voices. Now you'll get to see our faces.
Speaker 2: You get to see Donald's closet, you get.
Speaker 3: To see the closet. You get to see my fricking beard. Oh my god, that's got like outrageously out of control. I've sat like getting I'm giving away a lot by doing this. You're going to see my receiving hairline. There's just so many things.
Speaker 2: Well, now, Daniel, I have a question about your our proof of concept. Are you going to always because of the limited resolution, are you going to always keep it the four or three or whatever your guests come in boxes? Or are you're going to be able to pop in a little bit on some of the frames or is that not possible.
Speaker 4: It's certainly possible, and I plan on doing that. What's going to happen. The unfortunate factor is that it's merely going to be like in Adobe Premiere, simply expanding a window. So the resolution isn't going to get better. I mean, I will say for your camera, in my camera, it'll probably be the best.
Speaker 2: No, but I haven't been doing that.
Speaker 3: We would have to throw it into AI. Would that change anything?
Speaker 2: No? No, not up resolution. Actually, I don't think AI like that. So far? Is good with upping? Well, I don't know what I know I'm talking about. I was about to say it, I don't think it's good with upping resolution yet I've seen examples of it doesn't look good, right, Daniel, it's not great.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Now, here's the thing going forward though, Joelle and Daniel, you might not even know this yet. These are negotiations that are going on behind the scenes. I'm trying to take all the balls.
Speaker 3: No, we don't want to tickle them.
Speaker 2: We want to tickling your ball.
Speaker 3: No, I like my balls, massage dice your taint. I do like that.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you about have you ever nared your taint?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm thinking about narrowing the whole set everything because.
Speaker 2: There was this viral video about a guy putting nare all in his butt crack and his tint and his balls, and I thought to myselfself, you might try doing that.
Speaker 1: But it's always just go for the wax, Just go straight wax.
Speaker 2: No, No, that looks like a hurt. That looks I think.
Speaker 1: Hurts so much worse than a wax.
Speaker 3: So really, I don't know anything about do you.
Speaker 2: Think will hurt our scrotums?
Speaker 1: Near hurts you?
Speaker 3: You know what? I do want to try the waxing. I feel like there's a bit of uh pleasure in the warmness of the wax around the taint when but the but the applying, it seems.
Speaker 2: Like it's very wax on your taint.
Speaker 3: Do not sack?
Speaker 2: Don't you to go in somewhere though we can't do this.
Speaker 3: Isn't there?
Speaker 2: Why not a professional will do it too? Yeah? I live near I live near West Hollywood. There's many a place that will wax your taint, not only.
Speaker 3: Your tank, will wax your whole, your butthole, your ball cheeks.
Speaker 2: Together.
Speaker 3: Why don't we try? I don't want to bleach it? No, I don't listen.
Speaker 2: Why don't we try to bleach?
Speaker 3: Don't need to bleach the line?
Speaker 2: Do you want to try?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Bleach? It just seems a little extra. That seems like chemical wax is like, you know, wax and comes off.
Speaker 2: Wait, why would you need bleach to dude?
Speaker 3: Probably every girl you've ever dated, or most of the girls you've ever dated, have bleached their asshole. You think I'm joking it's true. Okay, that's not true. Okay, people do it? Think? Yeah, Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I'm too old to learn this. Now I have questions, Well, why don't we start with nare No, No, I'm gonna AMAZON'SNIR to your house and let's have an experiment. We should get sponsored by naire Joel.
Speaker 3: You get recording of it, Joelle, Can you.
Speaker 2: Get there to sponsor the show? And then we'll do an experiment?
Speaker 3: No way you want there? And they say it burns. You don't want a burning asshole.
Speaker 2: Or try into area. Because this guy on social media went viral. He had a very hairy crack and he just narrowed it all away.
Speaker 3: And did he scream while naring it all away or did you not.
Speaker 2: See the video? I just heard that he went viral for naring his crash. Yeah, because I'm on TikTok, I think it was TikTok. All right, Can we get back to what I was talking about?
Speaker 3: Sure? Of course?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do a deform and after of my crack?
Speaker 3: I do not want to do. And I'm taking a picture posting.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Social media anyway that's behind.
Speaker 3: Social media would be a blaze if you did that, though.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying for the show, I would ask. I would ask jo Well to look away. I would make Daniel watch and I would ready to happy. I'd go in happy baby post.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, happy baby post.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the way it's done. I think you're like bent over because then you can get the full wax.
Speaker 2: I'm not going into a place. That's why I'm not going to wax. I feel narring at home.
Speaker 3: Because I want you to go into a place.
Speaker 2: I just feel I'd be too vulnerable. It feel too sensitive.
Speaker 3: They're professionals.
Speaker 2: If they wanted a small.
Speaker 1: Talk, they are chatty. The lights are.
Speaker 2: Very I've had I've had a what do you call it a colonic before? That was an interesting experience I can imagine, and that was very, very open.
Speaker 3: So to speak. I just hate when they start talking about, you know what they're seeing. So what you see here is this is all the backed up stuff right here. I hate all of that shit. I can't take that.
Speaker 2: Have you had a colonic before?
Speaker 3: Of course, everyone happened a lot of people have.
Speaker 2: No, that's when they fill you, not a colossal, when they fill you with the walls.
Speaker 3: With water and they freaking let you see and you see the tube of poop floating by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's crazy about my experience was that happened? Right? You see a bunch of stuff come out, and then they fill you up again and then sort of nothing got drained out. The second round and the third round it was like something like up in my rib cage, I could feel like these two like just release, yeah, and then it was like a lego I eight and like the second grade came floating by, and like, I just freaking everything.
Speaker 1: Stories are happening. I've never heard of This is crazy.
Speaker 2: You haven't heard of that, Okay.
Speaker 1: Not the fact that you actually just see the stuff coming out of it.
Speaker 2: You can choose to look away, but it is so geeked. They're so geeked. They love it. They're like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's in a tube of water and it just it's clear tooshing through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot. Okay, I liked I liked it. It felt nice.
Speaker 3: It did not feel and I felt like I had to poop the whole time.
Speaker 2: Well that's the whole point. They fill you up and then you tell them when you have to poop, and then they go they then they hit a button and it just all drains out of.
Speaker 3: It drains out like a vacuum.
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't suck, does it. Donaldn't suck.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know that it just.
Speaker 2: Drains out, because I think sucking could be dangerous if they suck too hard. And someone who does klonics joell and we can ask all these questions, so many questions. Yes, because I have a colonic questions. You have to eat like special food that day because.
Speaker 3: Man, I did some cilium husk. I was constipated. I remember I was a kid, and I see itilliam husk to try and poop and everything and nothing was working. And you know, I could feel like the toxins coming out my skin and stuff. And my dad was like, you know what you need. You need a colonic And I went and got a klonic and I remember seeing it. I think I was like fifteen or sixteen.
Speaker 2: Oh you were young, and.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing all of that shit come out and being like, Wow, I didn't know I had that much stuff in me.
Speaker 2: You don't think of fifty years now.
Speaker 3: Now, think of fifty years. You store so much stuff and don't realize it's stored up there.
Speaker 2: It's just chilling, like in the intestine, just like chilling like this.
Speaker 3: On the walls, Like yeah, it's good, but you it's good. It's on the wall. It's playing the wall like like thugs in the club.
Speaker 2: It's all the thugs and club. Anyway, I want to I want I need more colonic info.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't. I did not enjoy it. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: But do you feel like super cleaned out when you were done?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But I did not enjoy the process, you know what I mean? Where it seems like I thought it enjoyed the beginning of the process of a waxing not necessarily the.
Speaker 2: Or why you think you'd enjoy it. You've seen the four year old virgin. Imagine not on your scrotum.
Speaker 4: Right that said, I did a quick Google search. Does naer burn.
Speaker 2: On your asshole? Oh? Thank you Dan?
Speaker 4: What of course, hair removal creams such as nare are not recommended for use in your nether regions because of the risk of burns or severe allergic reaction.
Speaker 2: Oh good, audience, listen, don't do it. I might try it as an experiment, but don't you guys do it. You know what if I just do the inside of the cheeks and not the actual bunghole, that'll be newly bleached.
Speaker 3: I was under the pression that you just bleached it for when you're presenting.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's permanently bleached.
Speaker 3: You're saying no, you gotta go back and forth. You got to continue to go often.
Speaker 2: You gotta go off your Can you google? How often does one need to have their ain is bleached? How often?
Speaker 3: This is? Really? Search engine is gonna be nuts much. You're gonna have to delete so many days after this.
Speaker 2: I am so I am so blown away by this ain is bleaching conversation. Go ahead, Daniel.
Speaker 4: You might see results after your first treatment, but you probably need to have it done three or four times for the best results. After that, it's all about upkeep. Get a touch up every six months to one year to maintain the look.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I gotta do that.
Speaker 4: This is from an article titled is anal bleaching worth the bootylicious hype?
Speaker 2: What is the booty delicious hype?
Speaker 3: This has been going on forever? Dude.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I am in such shock. All right, that's another thing I gotta do.
Speaker 1: Hm. Hmmm, Hell, you want to stay the show?
Speaker 6: Stories?
Speaker 2: That show we made about a bunch of.
Speaker 3: Nurses, he said, he's the stories.
Speaker 6: So YadA around here, yeada here.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, audience, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Silly today, I think, oh man.
Speaker 3: What a week we had, bro, what a freaking week. Holy cow.
Speaker 2: Listen, Donald and I were working on a secret project and I have to tell you, this guy spends so much energy making the crew laugh. He puts on a whole show.
Speaker 3: It's important that everyone has fun.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you, bro, but I think you also need a little downtime between because this dude doesn't take and they call cut. It was a big crew. It was a huge crew, and Donald's like doing stand up for the crew, dancing around being crazy. I'm like, bro, yeah, seen it.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 2: But you did have a lot of the crew laughing.
Speaker 3: I like the people. I like working with good people, and we were working with great people and we've been working with them for a while, and so that was a lot of fun. And yeah, man, if they enjoy it, and if they dig it and it makes the day go faster for them, fuck it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You were very funny. You're very funny. Man. You have me laughing. But anyway, you had me laughing.
Speaker 3: What a fucking week. Dude, Holy cow.
Speaker 2: You can't talk about that yet.
Speaker 3: You can beat it. He could beat it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll just beat that. Donald's kids visited us shooting and they were adorable as always. Your daughter, I think I scored her a dance teacher because I think.
Speaker 3: That might happen. I think it might go down.
Speaker 2: I really am so into her getting a teacher. In Casey said, it's been hard for you guys to find the right person. I think I think I think I helped instigate her finding you guys finding the right person. We'll see should we talked about this episode? It was hilarious. I laughed so much.
Speaker 3: I laughed quite a few times. Actually, it started off and I was like, all right, I know this is the Bahama episode. How I remember I kind of remember how we get there. I know it's because the janitor is getting married and everything like that. But to weave that into the story of Sacred Heart, how is this going to work? And is it gonna work? And it worked really well. That shit was hilarious, dude, it was very, very funny.
Speaker 2: I laughed so much. I mean, this is Scrubs back to true form. And of course it was directed by Bill Lawrence, so that doesn't surprise, and then Bill Callahan wrote it. But also you have to understand that when Bill's directing, he never leaves set, so you're automatically gonna the show is always going to be so much funnier because you know, in the norm he's there as we've told you for her, and he's there to like punch up jokes, and then he leaves because he has to go edit, he has to go back to the writer's room, he has to go do a thousand things. But when he's directing, he never leaves, so he's there coming up with jokes NonStop. So his episodes are always going to be even funnier because he's not awed to leave.
Speaker 3: Well, he sometimes leaves during setups. He would sometimes leave during.
Speaker 2: No he joked about that.
Speaker 3: But he never.
Speaker 2: Except His joke was that on Tuesday night he plays basketball and he's like it started creeping into basketball time on Tuesday night. He'd be like, I'm gonna you guys can keep acting, but I'm gonna be leaving. By the way, I saw Neil Flynn today this morning, and he's great and just was is so nice to catch up with him and where you see him man, and you know he knows Brian Klugman. Their neighbor. Yeah, their neighbors. And it was just that far bizarre. Brian, we told you guys is the guy we had him on the show who's the don draper of the T mobile campaign. Anyway, just just just that's random. But it was just great to see him. I saw him on The Wonder Brothers a lot.
Speaker 3: Dude. You've been out and about today, huh.
Speaker 2: I know, I had an early morning doing stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for you. That's always nice. Yeah, getting out of the house guys.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to get those ten thousand steps. I've been doing this thing where I am committed to getting ten thousand steps a day, and if you can spread it around through your day, it's a whole lot easier than when you gets to be four thirty five and you're like, look at your steps and you're like fuck, because.
Speaker 3: Have you ever at the end of the day looked at your steps and it was like three thousand?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Well, since I've been committed to this, yes, and I'm lucky enough to have a treadmill because I I don't live in a flat part of town. Obviously, if I lived in a flat part of town, I would just go, okay, shit, okay, I gotta go on a long walk and listen to a podcasts or something. But what I've been doing is when that happens and it gets to be dark out in La early, I just go on the treadmill. I watch Shark Tank, or I put on a podcast. I've stopped watching the news because I realized I was doing that. I was the only trouble watching the news, which is just so horrible for one's brain.
Speaker 3: It's informative, but it's also you know it's just a lot, dude.
Speaker 2: No, it's just it's not the right way to digest what's going on in the world, and it's I think bad for your soul. So anywhere, I switched to Shark Tank, which I absolutely love, and or podcasts. But my point is is that yes, what I try and do, like today, after this podcast, it'll be early enough in the sun will be out, I'll go on a hike, or I'll go on.
Speaker 3: Have you done running?
Speaker 2: Yeah'll probably I'll probably do running today. I'm figuring out which hikes actually get me all the way to my ten thousand steps, because sometimes you do a hike and then you go about your day and then you come home and you're like, you're still at like seven thousand. You're like, now I gotta go get on the treadmill after I did a hike today. So you got to plan it out. But anyone listening who wants to join me in the ten thousand a day step challenge that I've just announced that your phone will count it for you. But if you don't have your phone on you all the time, you need something like a or or or a ring or I'm sure even they have cheap regular old school pedometers you can stick on your on your right, Daniel, they probably have like Amazon probably is like a cheap pedometer to count your steps. Fit that's also pretty cheap too. Honestly, they're not as expensive, isn't there it's forty? But is there a what do you call it? A subscription?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's an app, but I think if you just want to like transfer the data, it's you can just get the forty dollars version.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, there you go. But I'm just saying for someone that doesn't even have forty bucks to spend, there's probably like a pedometer on Amazon that's like, man, what do you call it? What do you call it? Analog? But anyway, Donald's talking about maybe joining me in my life.
Speaker 3: I really want to do it. The thing is, it's so far away from where I live now.
Speaker 2: Well, no, the particular trainer I'm using is, but you could you don't have to?
Speaker 3: Could I do the meal service?
Speaker 2: I don't think they're going to deliver to you where you live.
Speaker 3: I'm down for the I'm down to do to ten thousand, even do it anywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm just eating protein and vegetables. That's it. It's proteinetables and ten thousand steps a day and then working out three times a week. That's the program on it. It's pretty basic, but it's working good for you.
Speaker 3: Mar You look great too. You're nice and swell. You're not you're not like thick and muscular yet, but you're spelt and skinny and you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just doing this, just doing eating right and ten thousand steps a day. It's falling off quick. My December, My December, Love Handles.
Speaker 3: I turned fifty this year. I gotta do. I'm going to do something. I'm gonna shake it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I think you just it's good to have someone you're accountable to. You should just like be my partner.
Speaker 3: I am your partner.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like, join me in the commitment.
Speaker 3: I'll never join you.
Speaker 4: Join me, by the way, ten bucks on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Ten bucks on Amazon if you if you need the cheapest option, there you go. You'll count your steps ten thousand steps a day. The fake Doctor's real friends challenge join us, or at least so far, join me, and maybe Donald will join me too, And then I can say.
Speaker 3: John, only you knew the power of dogs.
Speaker 2: What you're trying to get into one day. What you're trying to do. You need to take a break down. You should talk more about the TV show Scrubs. We'll be right back, all right, So here we go, the show will being even started. Oh my god, sorry, we had a baby.
Speaker 3: Spring is in the air and all these couples are in love. Elliott's watching Sam. She couldn't take them to daycare because the redhead kid. This redhead theme is it ran throughout the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I only I forgot this. She has a real phobia of of red headed children with freckles.
Speaker 3: Red headed children usually do have freckles.
Speaker 2: All right, well, Elliott, I don't remember that la. It has a real issue with it.
Speaker 3: She has not only a.
Speaker 2: Joke you would do in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: We did it already, or we did it on extended family did character in the first episode listen either? No, he made a red headed step child joke about the Celtics and how their red headed step children and reddest of the readiest, reddest and the steppiest of the steppest, and it got back it fell, it fell, it fired, it backfired, and uh, and he had to form an apology. This is how he meets his his fiance Julia. This is how my character meets his fiance.
Speaker 2: Oh, ice was something he said that offended people in your character had to walk it back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the Celtics, Irish people, a lot of redheads.
Speaker 2: Got it all right. Well, anyway, Elliott sings old McDonald out of tune, which gives JD forty four seconds to run and find her a present because it's their first time they kissed. Anniversary. But sorry, yeah seven years obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This is where this kind of caught me off guard because after coming out of last week's episode and doing and this joke, this little bit, it didn't make that much sense to me. But after watching the show and it intertwining. Bill is fucking really smart man, like JD knows how important it is for him to show Elliott how much he loves her. Then Elliott so we're already in that world, right, JD knows it's important, and then she hits them with the I love you thing, and now all of a sudden it's even more invested in. We're like, this is no problem. In the beginning of the show, this motherfucker ran to go get the boy. He ran to go get flowers and everything. But then she throws the oh no, no, not that way when I'm looking nice, when I'm ready for it, when you've thought about it. Really, that's really fucking clever writing, dude, because you've planted the seed in the beginning and then you throw in this and then there's the stakes right there. That's fucking cool, dude. Man Like, just by going through this, the education if you're if you start studying this, you could study scrubs and really fucking become a writer. Man Like. He throws you the formula every week on how to do a show like this. He's fucking masterful, Bill Lawrence, you're a master.
Speaker 2: I think it's safety to say he's good at it. Yeah, So JD runs to get a present and in the forty four seconds comes up on the screen as a timer. He runs and then he's he's Leonard, who says, quote, be cool, honky.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you could get away with that in twenty four.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying that Leonard really has an eye on. I mean JD showed no signs of stealing anything. He just put his hand on a on a on an electric toothbrush, and Leonard says, be cool, honky, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Keep it one hundred. I think law enforcement knows when shit's about to go down.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Leonard had a sixth sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did.
Speaker 2: I saw Leonard today, By the way, I know the Water Brothers lot today too. I was a dhrinking and so I saw Shrinkings about to start up. And I'm directing episodes three and four and Leonard aka Randall Winston is also directing Drinking Wonderful. So Leonard says, be cool, honky, and then Jad runs off. And then there's this really funny shot of the hook from Leonard's hook chasing.
Speaker 3: It's like that first person shooter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I laughed out lout at that shot. That shot was funny. And then it turns out.
Speaker 3: Why does he have the Why does he now have the rubber tips on his hook? Did he always have the rubber tips on his hood?
Speaker 2: I think he always had rubber tips on his hook.
Speaker 3: Is a rubber tips mandatory?
Speaker 2: No, I think you can. If you have a hook, you can choose what kind of tip you want. But I think Leonard chose rubber tips. I don't know, because.
Speaker 3: Without the rubber tip, you got a weapon. Also, though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe he didn't want to cut anyone unless he needs he slips them off if she gets real, right, oh, you done made me take the rubber tips off. He pulls his tips off anyways. So then JD gets back and he says something crazy. He says, he gives her she goes winding a toothbrush, and then JD makes up a whole reason which we'll get to. But he but he thought it was a sex toy. Why does JD think that the hospital gift shop sells sex toys? That I don't understand. But then the lie he makes up is that he was using her toothbrush in the shower and he peed, and then he actually peeed on her toothbrush.
Speaker 3: And then she says, you peede in my shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's very fissed off that he pee's in the shower.
Speaker 3: And he realizes this was the wrong way to go, and he comes clean and says, you know what it was, it's our thirty whatever, it's our anniversary. I didn't get you the I didn't get you a present. I was trying to distract you, right.
Speaker 2: I did laugh. When Leonard shows up and JD slowly inches Leonard's hook closer.
Speaker 3: He's like that, that was the old Leonards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the old like Leonard's calm that Leonard's been reformed because dating Gloria. Didn't he marry Gloria?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Love that white meat, that's what he says, right, I love that white.
Speaker 2: But I love that Gloria has tamed Leonard. This episode is so f.
Speaker 3: Gloria is not in the brain Trust anymore because of this too. Isn't this right?
Speaker 2: That wasn't Gloria. That was Marge. Wait, yeah, that's great. What was her name? She worked in the cafeteria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, but the brain Trust is back speaking trus Yeah, holy cow. And when you skipped it.
Speaker 2: Before you go that, you skipped it. The janitor's the only time he's ever been in love before Lady was a female janitor.
Speaker 3: He was lying, and you know he's lying.
Speaker 2: But her mop came first and he found her in bed with the mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's lying his ass off, and you know this, and Lady loves it. And Lady loves it.
Speaker 2: She never seems phased by the janitor.
Speaker 3: Didn't he come clean and tell her that he lies a lot and all of that stuff, but he makes it up.
Speaker 2: And well, she must know. She's been to his house. She must know that, like a lot of like so much of this are lies. She must know that. You know, the squirrel Army's.
Speaker 3: Real, Well it was real. He doesn't have it anymore.
Speaker 2: He sold it to buy Steven.
Speaker 3: Yes, because he's scared of Carla.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this show.
Speaker 1: Margot is the original lady member of the brain Trust. Margot Randall, Troy and Janitor were the original.
Speaker 2: Oh, crazy Eyes Margo is her name, Margot. I apologize audience for forgetting that Crazy Eyes Margo was in the original brain Trust and Troy.
Speaker 3: And Troy Troy, Troy caught a charge of something as that what happened? What happened to TROYA he's no luck.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Those guys are no longer in it. But so now it's the Todd Ted and Lloyd's Lloyd fakes his death Lloyd.
Speaker 2: This is crazy Lloyd Lloyd. When they go to the brain Trust meeting in the break room, there's just a cutout of Lloyd because they say he died. But then we learn and that's why they allowed Doug back into the brain Trust. I think this is Johnny Castle's first episode in the season. And then Lloyd shows up and he says, I faked my own deaths. I went into debt to a bookie. Yeah, and it didn't It didn't work out because he saw me in a mall can borrow eighty thousand.
Speaker 3: But they kick out Johnny Doug right then, and there shows back up.
Speaker 2: But then Lloyd has to run away because back in dug back in Scrubs WICKI had a funny thing, and that is that. So I guess when Lloyd became Even though Lloyd became an ambulance driver in season seven's quote my my bad too, he wears his delivery man uniform in this episode. So but I guess in theory, if he faked his own death, he was fired from the ambulance or leg right, or he just grabbed the uniform that was in his closet because that's all he has. I don't know. I could watch the whole show a Lloyd.
Speaker 3: Lloyd's a funny show, The Chronicles of Lloyd.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would just watch like short films on YouTube about like Lloyd's The Adventures of Lloyd on the lamb Okay. This scene has a lot in it man. So after that we learned that the editor offers self control classes for sixty bucks a session in his garage, and he offered them to.
Speaker 3: Todd after he smacks the shit out of the Lloyd Toddoyd poster. The Lloyd cardboard cutout was cardboard five.
Speaker 2: Todd Todd cannot the Lloyd cutout. For those of you listening you don't remember, is the Lloyd cutout has its it's its hand up in a high five position, and Todd can't restrain himself from high fiving it and always knocking it over. So the janitor offered him several sessions. Well, he owes him, Todd, rob owes him. Todd owns him money because he hasn't paid yet for the one self control session he's already had, and he's offering him another because he just knocks.
Speaker 6: It him.
Speaker 3: Cardboard five. Hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So this is this is where the show all of a sudden turns into the Bahamas episode.
Speaker 2: But don't go there yet. What about when you're inviting the cafeteria.
Speaker 3: First of all, the cafeteria, That's what I'm talking about, Okay, it turns into it plus yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know your name, well, Sarah says, blonde doctor. He doesn't know anyone's.
Speaker 3: Name clearly except for yours.
Speaker 2: Does he know Dorian?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: He calls me Dorian. Okay, sorry, Donald, you were saying they're in the cafeteria. We learned that the wedding is in three days.
Speaker 3: Right, The janitor is getting married to lady in three days and the Bahamas, and he invited everyone, and no one's gonna go at first, and then JD rallies the troops and convinces everyone to go to the Bahamas for the janitor and lady's wedding.
Speaker 2: Right, and Ted says that he can't go because octopuses come out on land at night and they drag people into the trees and rip their faces off. Yes, so he's concerned about attending the wedding.
Speaker 3: Right, which is some which is come on, Kimet.
Speaker 2: Well, Ted's a little nuts. This is one of the jokes that always makes me laugh so hard, this whole like when so when Todd catches wind that I rallied us all to go, he goes he said, we're all going, right, And oh, I go no, just I'm really sure, hey, Tod, I'm just really talking to these two tables tables, and then Kelso stands up and he's like, well, I'm at this table, and I go, oh, right, so Todd, I'm kind of am talking to all the tables, but not your chair.
Speaker 3: Not your chair. He goes anyway, though.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking not to jump ahead, but did you notice how they cropped him out and he's folking on a hammock on the beach. That was NBC showed that whole thing with his package all oiled up, But.
Speaker 3: We weren't on NBC at this time. We're now on ABC at this time.
Speaker 2: Right, but we shot it.
Speaker 3: I remember shooting the shot a version of him with a never package out.
Speaker 2: Right, but it's crops right as his waistline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because ABC did not. Disney doesn't like that. NBC was like, do that ship.
Speaker 2: But I remember in the Bahamas it being shot and it's all laughing so hard because he was, you know, humping the air and doing making his package dance and bouncing and none of that is on the show's he just cropped from the waistline up.
Speaker 3: Different storytelling when it.
Speaker 2: Was hilarious though, Yeah, I remember on the day it being so funny.
Speaker 3: Dude. I remember, I remember catching I I'm pretty sure I got sun poisoning that day because I was fucking I remember being there and feeling like I was gonna throw up when we're sitting on the beach, the two of us. I remember that shot and having to take cold water from or water from underneath, just pouring it on me to try and cool off. It was so hot when we did, and we were drinking. Also, we were all drinking. We were fucking.
Speaker 2: We paraty down there. We should talk about the Bahamas. We partied down there. We we got It was crazy when happened. Bill and Randall figured out a way.
Speaker 3: To bring all of them, to bring.
Speaker 2: The whole crew now now a normal This was kind of like a like just a celebration of all these seasons for the crew. I mean, obviously everyone had to work their asses off in the sun, especially the crew. I don't mean to say that they were it was a full vacation because everyone was still working. But they chartered a giant plane, not like a not like a private jet, like a like a regular like the seven forty seven, but a commercial plane for I don't know, one hundred and fifty seats or something, and we all the whole crew got on it and we brought the entire crew down to the Bahamas. This was Hopetown, which is very small, like there's no cars, it's just golf carts in Hopetown, so it's extra hard for the crew to to move all the gear around. We had to bring all the gear not from La but maybe we brought our cameras. But like the lighting and grip equipment I believe was I don't know, from Florida or something. I'm not sure how we stopped in Florida.
Speaker 3: We didn't stop in Florida on the way. We stopped in Florida on the way back, so I don't know where the.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure the gripp and electric equipment I think came on came on from Florida.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the point is that it was It was fun, but we were all like we all the whole crew and cast when we weren't shooting, were partying.
Speaker 3: Well even if you even if you were shooting later on, you were drinking and partying like we partied so hard. The minute we landed in the Bahamas, everybody forgot that we had a job to do. And I know everyone. I know it was hard for Randall and build a wrangle everyone, you know. Yeah, I know it was hard for them. And we had you know, and and we freaking we like they'd say cut and I was eating kank fried conk, you know what I mean. Like I must have gave like two hundred pounds in the Bahamas while doing this thing. And Casey came with me too, like, oh my god, dude, this is when me and Casey were just starting to fucking really fire up and everything like that.
Speaker 2: And we all we all stayed in the same house together. Yep, I mean me, you, Sarah, Casey Race. Yeah, And I just remember being so fun. I remember some of the crew, like everyone when everyone got hammer at times. But I remember when we first got there, like we pulled up on a boat and they were there was a few crew members that were like hammered already because people were drinking on the plane over there. We had to like land we landed in the Bahamas like Nasau or whatever, but then we had to take a boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Randall made his infamous bloody Mary's. If you a lot of you will most of you will never get the opportunity to taste us. But Randall Winston, director of of Shrinking and uh line, producer of Scrubs makes one of the best bloody marriage you'll ever have in your life.
Speaker 2: And that's so good about it. It's just lots of fun.
Speaker 3: No, it's not lots of vodka. He mastered the tomato whatever that sauces that they put in that blood. He mastered it so well that it's tangy, limey, but it still has the you know the anyway, it was amazing. I remember drinking a few of them on the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, there was a lot of hammer on this. I mean, good, good thing. I mean it's hard job for Bill to shoot this on an island, wrangle everyone whose minds were everywhere, and uh but man, it looks pretty. I think John Inwood did a beautiful job. The cematography is really beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's amazing. And and when we get to the Bahamas it opens it up for some of our crew members to be in the show as well.
Speaker 2: There's some good cameras we'll talk about, but before that, we should introduce a fan face.
Speaker 3: Donald.
Speaker 2: This is something that comes up all the time for you and I. These tiki necklaces no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Is scrubs in the Brady Bunch universe, well on TV, but when JD's goes to his fantasy, Greg Brady is very happy to sell those teakis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's actually in the world of Jad's imagination, it's Greg Brady who sold the tiki necklaces to us, and he's so happy to get rid of them. And then he makes like sort of an evil cackle, and then he exits through his classic Greg Brady beaded door.
Speaker 3: That guy hates doors regular and that comes.
Speaker 2: Back and Jad, because that guy hates regular doors. For those of you have no idea what that's about, Greg Brady on his bedroom door didn't have a normal door. I don't think he just had hanging beads.
Speaker 3: Yes, so his room was his room.
Speaker 2: But did me move in one season down to his dad's office.
Speaker 3: I'm not that verse on the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 2: I feel like, great, Joelle, can you look up one of you guys. I think it for for some of the seasons he lived like in the attic, and then I feel like there was a certain point where he.
Speaker 3: Then think you might be confusing the Brady Bunch with growing pains. Siever Live over in the over the Garage.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I think so with his friend Boner, but I.
Speaker 1: Do in the Brady brunch our Son the Man. This episode was a prelude to the cool story in season four where Greg now college Bond, wants to relocate to the revamped attic room. Maybe he was downstairs and then he moved upstairs.
Speaker 2: Can you see I was there? Am I crazy? Or did Greg move down to his father's architectural office for one of the seasons. Didn't he turn that into his room and then he moved to the attic? I don't know, because what happened was Greg kept growing and Craig needed privacy for all his seventies activities.
Speaker 3: What do you think Greg was had? Didn't he have like a.
Speaker 2: Creig was definitely pulling bong hits?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know right, because he had a lava lamp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a lava lamp. He definitely smoke.
Speaker 3: We we know what that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lava lap means you're getting high and staring at the wap stone and.
Speaker 3: You're watching shit. Just move around.
Speaker 2: You get you a lava lamp, You probably love it.
Speaker 3: I had one for a while. I had it in my room. It was orange.
Speaker 2: When is it just melted wax that roams around Once.
Speaker 3: You heat it up, it just starts floating around and everything. It's real cool to look at.
Speaker 2: Greg Brady had that and.
Speaker 3: Beat when you're stoned.
Speaker 2: Let's continue, all right, Choelle's going to find out about that weird trivia question. All right, So upstairs downstairs we tried again. Turk's still not on board for upstairs downstairs. He prefers sticking solely to upstairs.
Speaker 3: JD loves downstairs.
Speaker 2: J JD is hiding the fact that he enjoys downstairs. All right, so Elliott said, what, Joelle, you have quite a face on you.
Speaker 1: Sorry. A lot happened in a single episode about where his bedroom should be, So it looks like he was supposed to go to the attic, and then they were like, yeah, but our attic is short. This is before he actually makes the move to the attic. So then Carol, the mom is like, we could turn your den into Greg's bedroom, but the Dad's like, that's an absurd suggestion, can't possibly do that? And then sorry, they also suggested the garage. I guess.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of audience members listening right now. That are screaming at their phone the exact timeline of what happened to Greg's bedroom, you idiots in episode four eleven.
Speaker 1: Then Mike gives up his office so that we.
Speaker 3: Should do bunch rewatch podcasts.
Speaker 2: Scrubs rewatch show with the Brady Bunch cast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some shit like that.
Speaker 2: We should have Maureen McCormick on, Marsha Brady. She was on Scrubs, so it's not out of the blue.
Speaker 3: And a bunch of Brady's on There were a few that were on our show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joelle, will you put together a very Brady episode?
Speaker 3: Holy shit episode both.
Speaker 2: Greg and Marsha were on the show.
Speaker 3: Was Peter ever on the show?
Speaker 2: No, never got Peter.
Speaker 3: You never got Peter.
Speaker 2: Never got Cindy and she was in the episode in My Journey, Yeah, I marry her.
Speaker 3: Oh right.
Speaker 2: I had such a crush on Marsha. It was right when like my my feelings for the opposite sex began to gurgle started to join, and Marsha really just was like so pretty to me. And Joe from Facts Life.
Speaker 3: There were a couple of them from me, man.
Speaker 2: Were you a Joe or a tu d?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: You are a two d.
Speaker 3: Tout for sure kiddermy Kim Fields for a really long time too, and I just worked with her, she directed an episode of Extended Family And.
Speaker 2: How much you had a crush on Noll?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not going to say that ship to her. Are you crazy? But wait this shit, I'm not trying to get me tued. She going to fuck out it. I had such a crush on you when I was a youngster.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think you could do that in appropriate way. That's not me too. I'm going to tell that to Alicia Silverstone, that I had such a crush on her.
Speaker 3: When you've already told her that. You've already told her.
Speaker 2: All right, Should we take a break? Are we good?
Speaker 5: Shit?
Speaker 2: All right, We'll be right back after these fine words. Zach and Donald are gay newlyweds in house arrests. I don't want you to forget that.
Speaker 3: That dude sounded like that guy I thought he was.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to forget. I want I'm so happy that things are blowing up for your career now, but I don't want you to forget.
Speaker 6: Zach and Donald gay newlyweds in house arrest?
Speaker 3: Should that be the movie we do?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: First movie?
Speaker 2: I just think. I posted this picture from which I was here on my Instagram just because I was looking for pictures to post. Sang the podcast was back, and one guy wrote, someone wrote, what's that from? And a guy wrote, that's from the new show, kay, And I want you to know whomever wrote that. I laughed out loud.
Speaker 3: Eat these bowls, Zach.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we're back in the Bahamas. So Elliott had the storyline with Elliot and JD is Elliott had said I love you in a really, a really natural way where she said all these things that she loved about him, and JD just said I love you too. And Ellie does not like that. She wanted a really.
Speaker 3: Well JD's romantic about it, but she wants more in Elliott fashion. This is what I took it at. No longer Elliot's no longer the freaky freak that wants to fit that fantasize is about sex and all of that stuff anymore. She's tamed herself a little, and now what she fantasizes about is love and wedding. And I mean she's always had the wedding fetish, but now she fantasizes about the way she wants to be romanced and stuff, but.
Speaker 2: She's sort of dictating how he should. I mean, right, you, well, you're nodding. It's weird, right, Like she's sort of like it's it's.
Speaker 1: Weird if it wasn't Elliott, Like she's so neurotic about it. Yeah, but we've seen Elliott be very stringent and how she wants to be approached romantically. So I think for JD like to not pick. I was like screaming when he toward the end and he was like, oh no, stop being crazy. I was like, she's gonna murder you in your sleep too. I know it's like to be a little bit crazy.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I also think it's probably a bad idea to tell your partner in any shape or form, stop being crazy. I don't think anyone likes hearing that.
Speaker 3: It's just so dismissive. Dave spiel was right when he said that, shit, it's dismissive when you say that person's crazy. That's just creol, you know what I mean. It's it is man. If somebody's talking to you and at the end of it you go, man, that's crazy. Well that is so dismissive.
Speaker 2: You know what you're saying no, you mean I think you mean to say. If you're saying no, you're being crazy if you say their story is crazy.
Speaker 3: Both in both versions of it, it's a dismissive thing to say you're crazy or that's crazy. In both situations, it's just.
Speaker 2: But the funny thing is that Elliott admitted that she had like written all this shit out and then acted like it was spontaneous. So then when JD responds in a and doesn't have a whole elaborate monologue prepared about how he loves her, she's pissed off, and it's like, well, I didn't I didn't have time to prepare a secret monologue.
Speaker 3: She wasn't asking for it at that moment either, though she was asking for it when you were.
Speaker 2: But what is he supposed to say? He said, so sweetly, I love you too, so earnestly.
Speaker 3: Well, she's also playing with him. Also, she's not doing this as she's she's also having fun with him. You know this is a game she's playing too.
Speaker 2: I see you're saying she's doing it is a flirty game. I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she smiles at the end of it and everything. She still kisses him and they're still boning, They still do all of these things. She's just like, when you're when you're at your best is when I want you to say why you love me and explain it. All Okay, God, that's just you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's probably correct, all right. So we get to the Bahamas, Hopetown, and the first thing we see is as a guy who's talking to Todd. We learned that Todd. This is where Todd went to medical school, which is crazy because he's the best surgeon in the hospital and he went on a tiny island in the Muhammas to medical school, which you know, obviously, you know, I'm sure there's great medical schools in the Bahamas, but this is Hopetown. It's a very very small island, so it's just a little shocking. And that's where he went to medical school. The man he's talking to is Cabot McMullen, who was the production designer for all of Scrubs all nine seasons and is now the production designer of Shrinking, which has particularly beautiful sets. If you watch Shrinking and you like it, all of those home interiors and the office interiers, which are such beautiful homes, are all on stages. Sorry spoiler, but they're all designed by the brilliant Cabot McMullen, who plays Todd's high fiving mentor.
Speaker 3: And very well too.
Speaker 2: The ground shakes, yeah, he high.
Speaker 3: Five five five. So it's so.
Speaker 2: Hard there's an earthquake.
Speaker 3: That it's a sonic boom.
Speaker 2: Sonic boom in the Bahamas. Yeah, So the janitor's furious that they're there.
Speaker 3: The janitor really believed that, sending out invitations to his college to his work friends, saying that it's out of town, it's out of state, out of country, three days from now. He didn't think there was any way anyone maybe one or two.
Speaker 2: Well, no one's way.
Speaker 3: No one's showing up for that.
Speaker 2: No one's showing up. If you send me your weddings and three days to Bahamas. I mean, if you said that to me, I would probably go like you'd go for like your best friend. Obviously you'd be like, Okay, let's do it. But your work friends are probably not going to be able to rally. No, but they all did.
Speaker 3: But they because j D the pob.
Speaker 2: Now the janner, everything he tries to do for the janitor that's even somewhat nice. No, No, no, No, he thinks he's doing the sweetest thing in the world by rallying everyone, and the janitor is like, what the fuck did you do? I just wanted the presence. Yeah, we're not even having the ceremony, and then that.
Speaker 3: Is the best thing about it.
Speaker 2: And then they cut to well, uh.
Speaker 3: The presents are wonderful, man, you got good presence. Oh my dude, I fucking had a wedding in your backyard. What are you talking about. That was the best present on the planet.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gave you the best president.
Speaker 3: We had a party in your backyard in my wife's honor. Are you kidding me? The presence are fabulous.
Speaker 2: Did you get a blender?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't ask for a blender, but I did get some china.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you ever use it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We do.
Speaker 2: Actually, do you ever pull out the good plates?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom had the good plates.
Speaker 3: We never used them ever, but they just sit in a cabinet.
Speaker 2: They were her mother's and they were very important to her. And yeah they were in the cabinet. I don't think they ever came out. Good plates.
Speaker 3: We have, well, we have china now I think it's Louis biton.
Speaker 2: China Louisiton plates makes China.
Speaker 3: Something like that. It's something crazy, but whoever bought it for us spent a pretty penny for it.
Speaker 2: Can you look up if there's Louis Viton plates.
Speaker 3: We put it on, put it on our We put it on our registry, thinking.
Speaker 2: Would plates on your regist?
Speaker 3: You because that's what you do. You give everybody an opportunity. This is what i've I don't think you should put. Listen, let me explain. This is how I understand it. You put some expensive ship, you put the mid range ship, and then you put the inexpensive stuff on your on your registry. Nobody You figure nobody's ever gonna buy it, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Don't you think it's a little presumptuous and rude to be like I want Louis bit tom plates.
Speaker 3: You don't think anybody is ever gonna do it, so you put it on there like ha ha ha. Somebody did it real?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Set of two dinner plates Monogram flower tile four hundred and thirty dollars for two plates, two plates. Do you a plate set for fifteen hundred?
Speaker 3: We got it, We got we got the whole set.
Speaker 2: Oh god, do you ever.
Speaker 3: My dude.
Speaker 2: We did say my dude, I hate my dude.
Speaker 3: I didn't say my guy.
Speaker 2: I hate my guy, I hate my dude, I hate it all. It's not well.
Speaker 3: You say broh a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but bro's like our era. You're ticking on like TikTok language.
Speaker 3: Now, my dude, I live with freaking two kids. I have fucking twenty two, twenty two.
Speaker 2: Year old kids, and you let your kids say my dude to you.
Speaker 3: My kid says bruh to me, are you kidding me? Rock will be like this bruh listening to me.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm looking at your tongue.
Speaker 1: This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Burger box. No, that's like a purse down.
Speaker 1: I buy it for me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you love it.
Speaker 4: Joe Elsie, I love it, she said, Let me the dish set. And then this is the the a the only flower people. It's Donald. You can't eat off these.
Speaker 3: The ones Donald, Let me see are you putting them up in the chat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: I like the China ones that are blue and white classic pretty wow.
Speaker 2: Never offered me this plate. When I've come over, I'll show you Christmas. At Christmas. You made me a really nice meal, but it wasn't served on a LEAs tom plate.
Speaker 3: That's all either.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean this is you know, this was years ago, so it's probably a lot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's probably long time ago. You should sell them, dude, Let's.
Speaker 3: Sell them a box that looks dope, right?
Speaker 2: What would you do with a burger box?
Speaker 3: Put a burger?
Speaker 2: You're not going to put a burger in.
Speaker 1: Now, straight in and out?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and six hundred dollars for.
Speaker 3: Just going right on top of the china. And this is my burger box?
Speaker 2: What do you put in a what do you what is that really for? It may be like a purse, I think so.
Speaker 1: I would say it's more of a It's like there was a moment in fashion where all of a sudden they were making a lot of like fast food type containers. There's cups and persons that look like, uh, pizza and stuff. It was a very weird moment, coke cans or whatever. I think it's more of a play on something. I don't know if anyone would actually use it as a purse.
Speaker 3: Maybe they would.
Speaker 1: It's the thing you see the met later.
Speaker 2: What the hell do you do with it?
Speaker 1: Look at it?
Speaker 3: You put it on.
Speaker 2: No, you don't buy a Louis Witan burger box and put it on the on the mantle. You doing it then, I don't know. I'm not doing a bit. I'm genuinely curious what the purpose of it is.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh my gosh, it comes with little like chips that look like burgers. No, these girl down you can see them. It's weird.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're right.
Speaker 1: That they look like poker chips kind of, but they stack into the shapurger.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Put that together. Oh no, it's a holder for what do you call those things?
Speaker 3: Go to chow?
Speaker 2: No, it's a holder for It's a coaster holder.
Speaker 3: You busts like that would be the dopest thing. Listen, I bought my own green and red. It's Louisa.
Speaker 2: You guys bring it down.
Speaker 3: You better bring me to choice me tonight, you guys scroll down.
Speaker 2: Aren't those coasters? Isn't this a whole different coasters?
Speaker 3: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: It's a coaster holder.
Speaker 4: But the coasters are colored to be a burger, which is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh clever, I got it. That is the dumbest twenty six dollars I've ever seen offered olly good eye Joel, Oh my god, look at how look at the price of this ship.
Speaker 3: Five hundred This.
Speaker 2: Is a this is a Louis Vuitton wine kit. That's a wine opener for twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Dude, we're not supposed to be shopping. We're shopping online. I'm shopping on line podcast, right.
Speaker 2: I'm certainly not sho podcast.
Speaker 3: We're shopping.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just blowing away that you have Louis Vuitton plate.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of windows shopping. I'm not sure if it's Louis Batan anymore after looking at this, but.
Speaker 2: Well you're ruin the whole segment if you look and they're not. All right, Williamson, I read it wrong. It's create and barrel, barrel. I never flipped it over, guys, it's pottery barn. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Let's go to break in the weekend.
Speaker 2: Rap while you guys look up the Levaiton burger case and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Sake, just stop talking about your willies.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all right.
Speaker 3: So this was really just a setup for the next for the next episode, because it's a two be continued episode, and so what we learn in this episode is that Carla is missing the heck isy. She's pregnant with the baby, so she's not feeling hot really, so she's wearing you know, shorts and one piece at the beach while Elliott and Jordan have gotten all sexy for this one shot on the beach for their.
Speaker 2: En and Jordan went and got somehow you know, in overnight got lipeossuction, which I don't I don't think is an overnight thing. But she did it.
Speaker 3: Even if it is an overnight thing, I don't know if it's safe to get in the water in the Bahamas. Yah.
Speaker 2: But they but we should say that they both look so beautiful as they do their slow motion electric guitar scored walk down the beach. Elliott does her cute little thing where she sticks her booty in the air and she's trying to show off how good she looks before she starts binge eating.
Speaker 3: Yes, she did it for the one shot. You got what you look?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes Okay. She literally says like, okay, look at it, look at it, look at it all right now, hand me that conch right, conk honk, that was conch. I think it is conch.
Speaker 3: Conch. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I called it conk Joelle, is it conquered conch?
Speaker 1: SpongeBob taught me that.
Speaker 3: They both sound. They both sound.
Speaker 2: What is conch? Oh, it's the thing in the conchshell. There you go, it's down there.
Speaker 3: Whatever that is.
Speaker 2: That's along with the Bahama Mama.
Speaker 3: That was good too, Bahama Mama's Home much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we drank a lot of Bahama Mama's back then, I sure did.
Speaker 3: Okay, So as much as Judy was trying to hide her body in this bad Boy, you can tell when she's walking up in that one piece in the shorts, she got something good going on under that baby you cute.
Speaker 2: Because I know I have to say, like I know, the joke was that she was supposed to be looking frumpy next to Jordan and Elliott, but she still looked adorable walking down the beach. Like it didn't fully work. She just looked a little dorky, but she looked so cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Anyway, we.
Speaker 2: Should mentioned Jordan and Cox's storyline, which is that he's sort of they have this weird relationship. Obviously we all know where she says, it'd be my pleasure if you're working the whole time. I don't care. I don't want to hang out with you. But then she's finally sick of it because he's on his laptop at the beach and he says, I've been done with my work since the plane. I'm just waiting for you to crack. And then she takes his laptop and she hurls it into the ocean because she actually does want his attention.
Speaker 3: Well, she tries to hurl it into the ocean and it boomerangs, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: The wind hits it far, It almost hits you in the ocean.
Speaker 3: And he ducks because he wants. Turk ducks because he's waiting for Carla to come to the ocean so they can have sex. But she's probably in the room.
Speaker 2: Right underwater relation, underwater relation.
Speaker 1: Only the mermaids will know what we're doing.
Speaker 3: What's my favorite? Yeah, well, Turk does believe in mermaids.
Speaker 2: Talk about that because you skipped over a really funny we skipped over finding the scene where you go to the room to try and have sex, sir, And.
Speaker 3: She's on the phone with the with the nanny because she's afraid of something. This is all very relatable, by the way, if any of you have children and have been out and on vacation without your children, you know exactly what this feels like. The dudes know what this feels like. Like I worry on the plane, but then once I land, I'm good, you know what I mean, and I'm ready to have a good time. My wife is sometimes like that, but sometimes she's back at the she's still in California on the phone, So listen and make sure and make you know what I mean. This was very relatable.
Speaker 2: I'm sure a lot of people can relate to that. But Turk wants underwater relations.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't.
Speaker 2: And then she says, for the last time, I don't know if I.
Speaker 3: Want to do it in the ocean though.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know that would well, I don't know. I don't know that would be nice because of sea serpents. Oh he She's like, oh, you're like, I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 3: I haven't done anything yet.
Speaker 2: I know what I saw a woman do it like you did it.
Speaker 3: I know what I saw a woman. I don't remember how I did it.
Speaker 2: You go, I know what I saw a woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Turns out Slina at the end.
Speaker 2: Yes spoilers, Kelso is at the bar park to drinking Bahama Mama's and and Jad we as we mentioned, says to Elliott, you know, stop being crazy and thinks that that's gonna be fine. But Elliott, of course walks off because that's obnoxious to say to someone. And when he comes back, Kelso orders to Bahama mamas and we think and and and Jadi thinks one for him, so he says thank you, and then we revealed that Kelso has ordered them both for himself, and then we say, dun dund no no no no.
Speaker 3: To be continued, Okay, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Stand out parts in this episode favorite, favorite, biggest laugh, my biggest moment.
Speaker 2: My biggest laugh is the thing with Todd in the cafeteria saying not your chair, Joe Alters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's definitely the whole mermayd Mury, but it really got me.
Speaker 3: Daniel.
Speaker 2: Daniel doesn't watch the show. Daniel hasn't seen an episode of Scrubs in his whole life.
Speaker 4: Hey, now.
Speaker 2: I do love the show. What's here?
Speaker 3: It's Donald mine Jordan's singing slow motion for me?
Speaker 1: How could we forget into the hair brush on the nanny camp?
Speaker 2: Is so cute?
Speaker 1: There Oh damn, I forgot that.
Speaker 2: Some trivia, some quick trivia. My Soul on Fire was originally intending to be aired as a one hour episode, but due to scheduling, ABC broken into two. Jad and Elliotts first kiss was episode fourteen of episode one. This is episode fourteen of season eight. Therefore, it has indeed been seven seasons, wo or years since their first kiss. Oh here's something that's wrong, Trevor, if you're still listening, it says the only scene to take place at Secret Heart is the opening, after which the rest of the episode takes place in the Bahamas. That's not true. The show continues after the cold open at the hospital, So.
Speaker 3: You don't got the answers, Trevor finally cut. I'm just kid, we finally caught you, Trevor.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving. I'm sure there's a lot of upkeep to this. I don't even know if Trevor's still maintaining it. But Trevor, if you are that that's wrong, Yeah, Trevor. Barry Williams, of course, who played Greg Brilliant.
Speaker 3: Oh another one, another moment, Another one when JD and Elliott are in the Bahamas and they've just finished kissing and she goes, oh, I gotta go brush my teeth or flust something in the bathroom and JD goes to the door and goes, you know, Elliott. She goes, what, I love you so much? He goes, JJ, I'm poohing. He goes to see at the beach. It was very funny too.
Speaker 1: Also like the part where Jad and Elliott are sleeping together and she's like, wow, I'm lightheaded. He's like, it was a love making issues like I just haven't eaten for thirty six hours.
Speaker 3: He's like, can you humor me and just say that it was a love making. It was a love making. I know.
Speaker 2: Great episode, really fun episode. Good to have a nice, nice, hilarious one. That's our show. Everybody, Donald watch Donald's new show, Donald Plug It.
Speaker 3: Extended Family Tuesdays at eight thirty following Night Court on in b.
Speaker 2: C and BC.
Speaker 3: The more you know this means I get to do the more you know again, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, wait, are they gonna have they invited?
Speaker 3: You can still Once you're not on the network anymore, you can't do the more you know. I'm gonna make a request. This is my request. Here's my request, Dear NBC I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now that I'm back on the network, the network as a whole listens to the podcast.
Speaker 3: They listened to our podcast.
Speaker 2: Brokay, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I want to do the more you know, And I don't want to just do one. I want to do a few of them. I want to do like four or five of them.
Speaker 2: Will you do it like super smug.
Speaker 3: I'll do it. And then at the end of it, yeah, I'll do all the weight shifting and everything you know that you're supposed to do. Yeah, you know, I got I got this all right. The more you know.
Speaker 2: I think I legit did the more you know back.
Speaker 3: In the day, I've done a few of them, see if I can find them now.
Speaker 2: But I think I really did.
Speaker 3: The more you know, and I actually sang that in the more you know I went, the more you know, No, you didn't, I did.
Speaker 2: I want to look up on on on YouTube any of my the more you knows.
Speaker 3: They're there, I'm gonna looking up right now.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what I did. I know I know I did one. I don't know if it's on the tube on the YouTube. Zach Rath br A f F.
Speaker 3: The more you know, there's a few of them.
Speaker 1: You needed a PSA on prejudice.
Speaker 3: You did one on prejudice.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did one on prejudice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you here.
Speaker 2: Hate is a four.
Speaker 3: Letter word, so is love.
Speaker 2: Which one are you going to teach your children?
Speaker 3: The more you know of it.
Speaker 2: Is a four letter word, so is love? Which one are you going to teach your children? Smoggy shit?
Speaker 3: The more you know?
Speaker 2: Okay, any others you got?
Speaker 3: There's this one.
Speaker 5: You had a tough to.
Speaker 2: At the office, so you come home, make yourself some dinner, smother your kids, pop in a movie.
Speaker 3: Maybe you have a drink.
Speaker 2: It's fun right, wrong, that's smarty, you kn't. I love it. That is a winner, all right everyone. That's our show We Love You a Good Person, available on Prime please check it out.
Speaker 5: And Donald counts out five, six, seven, eight stories That show we made about a bunch of talks and nurses in Canada.
Speaker 6: He said, he's the stories nephews. No, so, YadA round you here, YadA round here for me.
Speaker 1: W