Speaker 1: Who here wants to get high? It's broken Jeffery in the morning. Appropriate, I mean high up into space.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Come on, We're a family show. Remember, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: One sounds so scary. I don't understand why people want to do it. People like if you go to space for free? Would you know.
Speaker 3: The people I work with? Yeah, now I get. I get what Ellen DeGeneres was feeling.
Speaker 1: But now the thing is, I wanted to talk about oreos this morning because did you guys see they're coming out with something called space dunk Oreos.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're talking about three completely different things, are you stone?
Speaker 3: Where space dunk oreos?
Speaker 1: Instead of just the regular white cream filling, They've got a double layer of pink cream and blue cream with popping candy inside of it.
Speaker 3: I guess, kind of like pop rocks.
Speaker 2: And that is so smart, dude.
Speaker 4: Those look so unnatural and I want to eat so awesome.
Speaker 1: And the real reason that they're doing this, and this goes back to my original question about getting high, is because they're holding a sweepstakes where the grand prize winner gets to ride high up to the edge of space one hundred thousand feet into the air in what's basically a giant hot air balloon.
Speaker 4: No, hold my god, No, you're gonna get yourself in a promotional hot air balloon run by a cookie company. No, no, no, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: Oreo isn't making the air balloon. If they going through a professional radio.
Speaker 4: This is safe.
Speaker 3: Jose.
Speaker 1: You recently conquered your fear of heights when you went back to Disneyland and rode the Dumbo ride.
Speaker 2: So when did I conquer my fear?
Speaker 3: We're going to enter your name into this Oreo con hold on.
Speaker 1: You can choose to skip it and just take a cash payout of a hunt than twenty five thousand dollars. Downy said that you're out on the contract. Let's have the listeners way in texting out seven eight, five nine two. Should Jose become a brave hero astronaut and go where no radio host has gone before correction or wimp out and just take the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: We're gonna move on and get into the shot collar question of the day and send it on over to our own digital Jake, our own castronaut to take it away.
Speaker 2: Jake, Well, this show is no stranger to Hot Mess. It was Brooke Brook, Please calm him down. That's a coat wreck course, it's just wearing a hat and jacket. Let go of him, Broke, I told you to.
Speaker 1: Put your hat on the cort know she needs to renew her subscription strong, But.
Speaker 2: Jose used to live with a professional male model. You guys know that Alexis's workplace was plastered with photos of half naked dudes. Still is I think? Yeah, I don't know that. And Jeffrey started a charity called Trunks for Hunks. They were making small, biodegradable bathing suits for quote underprivileged male beefcakes.
Speaker 3: That's problem in this world. We need to help them.
Speaker 2: But today you'll get the chance to flaunt your knowledge of the male species by naming winners of People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive from the last two decades. So we're only going back to the year two thousand and four, so no one prior to that. In the most Attractive edition of the plenty of twenty, And if you hear this sound, that means you've guessed the most recent winner and earned a silver save giving you immunity from a future guest. So I drew a name out of a hat and jose is starting us off today.
Speaker 5: I'm very happy I'm starting because I do not know this list. So the easiest one I would assume George Clooney. George Clooney, easy, al right.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and six People's Sexiest Man Alive. Oh that was close to the end on my list. I think we're going twenty four to twenty twenty three. Next is Alexis. I mean, I gotta take the easy one.
Speaker 4: My fave Michael B. Jordan.
Speaker 2: Michael B. Jordan was let me count back twenty twenty Sexiest Man Alive. So Alexis is still safe. Brook is up next.
Speaker 3: She's going with the coke rack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'm gonna be safe. I'm gonna say Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Brad Pitt did not make the list in any of the past twenty years. Brook would sweep this.
Speaker 3: He's like sixty years old now, so it's probably been a while.
Speaker 2: Twenty years. He was not sexiest Man Alive in any of the last twenty years. A shocking defeat for Brooke. Early. Here, I have such a list. I was writing down all these men. We're gonna go over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I've actually been confused with this person before four not on our faces for a different body part looks exactly the same.
Speaker 3: So give me David Beckham.
Speaker 2: On this soccer star David Beckham, it's number nine on my list.
Speaker 4: I have so many I could help you with.
Speaker 2: I know, I feel so bad. I was like, this is Brooks things. It's more time for you in the coat racket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna kiss ose.
Speaker 2: We're back to you. Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm just going stereotypes here. I've never heard this list, I've never read it. I mean, I'm gonna go Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 2: Ryan Gosling did not make the list in the last twenty years.
Speaker 3: That's shocked.
Speaker 2: I have a few other ideas too. Down to our final two already. Wow, we've only gotten three correct answers so far. We're going back to Alexis. Alexis name one of the last twenty People's sexiest man alive. I think the year after Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan was Chris Evans.
Speaker 2: Chris Evans was two years after Michael B. Jordan. He's number two on my list. He was twenty twenty Two's we over to Jeffery. This is a strong Alexis list right here.
Speaker 1: I think I definitely know one very personally. Although we've never met face to face. I have been in his apartment. Give me Channing Tatum.
Speaker 2: Channing Tatum number twelve on he's in there. Back to Alexi. I wish I could remember last year's but I remember it was just someone kind of old who beat ut Pedro piscal which was not happy about. Remember that's not fair. Pedro not win. He didn't win last year. No, don't get me started. But I don't know if he's too young. I was Liam Hemsworth on it, Jake, Liam Hemsworth is not uns of course, Jeffrey wins this one. Seriously. Wow, let me go over the list over here. Twenty twenty three would have been the silver save that was Patrick Dempsey.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, that was the guys make Dreamy.
Speaker 1: I mean yes, all the old guys are winning right now, like Paul Rudd is up there. Twenty twenty one was Paul Rudd. Twenty nineteen was John Legend twenty eighteen Idris Elba. Twenty seventeen was very controversial. It was Lake Shelton. People were not happy about his every day both twenty sixteen surprised this didn't come up. Dwayne the Rock Johnson.
Speaker 3: I tripped him into coming to my hospital bed.
Speaker 2: One twenty fourteen was Chris Hemsworth, not Liam, not Luke. Adam Levine was on the list. Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Matthew McConaughey. I was surprised, wasn't sad? And then a sneaky One two thousand and fourst people Sexiest man alive was Jude Law.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I would never guess that one, was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All off mostly hot men.
Speaker 1: In the mostly eighty nine's on that list if you ask me. But I'm gonna choose who gets shocked today, and Brooke will be getting.
Speaker 4: Shocked because I only have eyes for my husband Joffrey.
Speaker 2: I see no other man ever. Literally kept saying, how big of a list you have?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 2: Post the list, post Brooks listing, and you sexy thing by hot Chocolate.
Speaker 1: That's funny, I believe in Michael.
Speaker 3: Where are you from? You sex there?
Speaker 2: Where did that song going? That song used to be everywhere?
Speaker 3: That's your shock collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 4: Frouking Jeffrey in the morning,