Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and Entertainment News NAACP Imageboard nominees are in. The nominations are in.
Speaker 2: VP.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris predicts the forty nine ers will win the Super Bowl. She confesses what song she wants Usher to perform at halftime. Plus, we have a list of companies who will have the Super Bowl commercial TV ads. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo All right, this one's from Rose and Trenton, and Rose writes, my new neighbor and his girlfriend are going to drive me crazy every night. They are going at it in the bedroom and our walls are so thin I can hear it all. I asked him to keep it down, and he told me to sleep with my TV on. Should I call management?
Speaker 3: Oh, you're gonna call management, you say, telling people what to do when they have.
Speaker 1: Too loud They should have noise restrictions. Though it can't be too loud, right, Like that's too loud.
Speaker 2: They're just over there talking. They just over there talking.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, But it's just the subject matter that's throwing her, you know, all them question whose is he you.
Speaker 2: Know what you want it for? How much you want me to brain? You know?
Speaker 3: It's a conversation they have in his father. There's nothing she could do, just leading people al on. Man, you know, get you some here plugs, cut your TV up, get you some heads, says Okay, I will say something I have to go ahead for.
Speaker 2: I just got to go.
Speaker 1: Ahead Nextmika and uh Southeast DC says, my husband told me that he hates my feet, and he tried to fix it by saying he hates feet in general. I've been rubbing my feet on him for years, so why did he just tell me that.
Speaker 2: Out of it?
Speaker 3: The same for twenty eight Dans salt. Let me give you a suggestion, lady, get yourself some white socks. Put them in the oven, put them on two seventy, leave them in there for about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then buy yourself some corn Huskers lotion.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Rub that all over your feet and they'll put them hot socks on. You need to do that for about two weeks. You need to tend to rize your feet off. Here's some other stuff you can try too, because they work on steak. Get you some ad off, some meat tender rise, put a little water in it, make a paste, make a paste, put it on your feet. Put them same hot ass socks on for about two weeks. You got to do something with your damn feet.
Speaker 1: Steaks, they wait, stays up and rough. But you know there are who don't like feet period that they don't like them.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know who that is. Seeing that's how you need them to get around so we can.
Speaker 1: To walk and stuff, all right. Moving on to Cherisa and Jacksonville, Cherise writes, I lied on my resume to get a job and my boss found out I lied. I was about to be certified, but she's holding it and said I need to meet with our CEO. Is honestly the best policy in this case? Or should I keep lying and hope I get past this? What with the life?
Speaker 2: You can't listen to me, listen to me. You can't ever admit you a liar?
Speaker 1: That's the rule, is that number one?
Speaker 2: What are you tall? I lied?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: You? Oh you lied? Now?
Speaker 3: That just gives them the right to check off all the blocks they won't do because now you lied.
Speaker 2: You were deceptive.
Speaker 3: Because if you're deceptive about this, what else would you be deceptive about? Once you lie, you must continue to lie. I don't even understand why you bought What if.
Speaker 2: She goes in the meeting? What asked me the question? And I'll tell you. Let's do it. Let's do right now. We at the interview, right now, go ahead and ask me something.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you do the job? I see on here that you say you can do it?
Speaker 2: But can you truly do this job? Absolutely? And have been performing it most adequately since I've been here? Well, why did you tell us you was saying about it and you're not? I am certified.
Speaker 3: I'm stified certified to me and which means I thought you meant by qualified.
Speaker 2: Am I certified? I've certified myself as a qualified person? And yes, I am here.
Speaker 4: Very cool.
Speaker 2: You said you worked at Dave.
Speaker 4: You said you worked at David and Daniels for two years, and we checked with them and they're no sign of you working at Davids and Danny's.
Speaker 2: Well, what David and Daniels did you call? We're in Jacksonville, so the one in Duvall. Okay, Well, so it depends on what because Davis what what's the name of the company. You said again, Davis and Daniels. David and Daniels Barbecue has been around for a number of the.
Speaker 4: Do you know that.
Speaker 3: To Davis and Daniels Barbecue? So what what's what's? What's the problem? I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with this job, but I was just using it to let you know my firm employment. I haven't lied to.
Speaker 4: You, but if you don't, we thought you worked for Davids and Daniels, a software company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. I've never heard of them.
Speaker 1: And if you don't come clean, you know you're not getting this job.
Speaker 3: I would I would only I would expect nothing else to do. I'm coming clean. What else would you like to know?
Speaker 2: Why did you leave your last job? Yeah? I just felt like it's time for a change. You felt like it or they felt like it.
Speaker 3: Boy, you asked me why I left. Now, if you want to know why they asked me to leave, they need to call them. Why why I left? Was I felt like it was time. They may have felt the same way, but that's not what you asked me on the application. You asked me why I left? I just felt I felt like it was time for a chance.
Speaker 1: If we do hire you, can we expect you to be honest from here on out. I know no other way to be okay, says Davids and Daniel's former.
Speaker 2: Qualified company. Yeah, I am qualified, which makes me certified. Well, missus Harvey, do you tell the truth? Absolutely? I have no problem telling the truth none whatsoever. Okay with you?
Speaker 4: Is there an altercation with you a couple of years ago in the break room at Daniels and Davis.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that was an altercation over some ribs.
Speaker 1: Since the breaks off, someone.
Speaker 2: Customer came back and through the ribs back at the chef.
Speaker 3: I immediately jumped in to defend this woman who had been the chef there for a number of years, and it turned into an altercation. He was a much larger man than I was defending the rights of the woman. Absolutely, that was an altercation, and I would have an altercation if someone stepped to you, ma'am, I would immediately come to your rescue.
Speaker 1: Also, there's zero tolerance for.
Speaker 2: From this job. This sounds like to us, mister Harvey, you enjoy confrontation. Do you enjoy confrontation as hard?
Speaker 3: I think the confrontation is healthy. I think for development. I think confrontation is healthy for competition. I think confrontation is the only way to solve problem. I'm telling you all right, he lied to get in here when you.
Speaker 2: Got or something you just good at.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.