Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't know y'all bay.
Speaker 3: At all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them black the million bus busy.
Speaker 5: Listening to.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 6: Ton't joy? Yeah, joy, they show.
Speaker 7: You got to do that.
Speaker 5: You love your.
Speaker 3: Yellow turn You got to turn the mouth turn You probably got to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 4: Out, turn the water the mony job. Look me.
Speaker 3: Come come out?
Speaker 2: You think I sure will?
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on, come on, y'all dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 2: Man. Is God good to me? Unbelievable? Yeah, he is. And I can only attribute it to one thing. It's just been a turnaround in my life.
Speaker 8: It's been me finally making decision to see what all God has for me, but at the same time trying to be more God want me to be instead of more of what I want to be.
Speaker 2: That's the trade off.
Speaker 8: You know, you gotta do something now, you know you know you want God's blessings, You got to be willing to do something on his behalf. And I'm not saying I got it right right now because I'm just being real with you. I don't I don't have it all together by any stretch of imagination. I'm trying to get better in several areas. I'm praying about it, I'm working on it, but you know it's a and I've grown to accept the process. But I'm improving in a lot of areas from day to day. But I'll tell you what, man, my success, all that's going on with me, I can only attribute to this turnaround. And the turnaround was simple. I turned around and started looking at God. That was the simple move.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: I just turned around and started looking at him, and I was going, Okay, I get it. Now, you created me. You're the creator. You have a purpose for me. I understand that.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Now let me just walk in that purpose and let me get to doing that purpose.
Speaker 8: Now, my purpose and your purpose and their purpose and anybody's purpose could be different, and the way you go about the purpose can be different. And that's the part that I've really grown up to. I've opened up my mind to understanding that everybody's different, nobody's quite the same, and that is not my right position to judge, but to be of a forgiving spirit and understand and forgive those as I ask God to forgive me. See that's the key. That's the key, y'all. So when you're out here and you stuck on this unforgiveness, understand in the large prayer as a segment that says, forgive us our trustpasses, as we forgive those who trustpass against us. There's another version says forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. It's two different versions, but either one it means the exact same thing. It means simply this, that you are asking God to forgive yours like you forgive others. Forgive us our trust passes as we forgive those who trustpass against us. When I cross the line with you, God handle me the way I handle people when they cross the line with me. You feel what I'm saying to you, See, you understand that. That's the breakdown of it. Best way I can give it to you. Forgive us our truspasses as we forgive those who trustpass against us. Forgive me God for stepping over the line, like I forgive those that step over the line on me. That's the hard part, man, That's the part man I've really been working on. I've been really trying to get that together, and so I've learned forgiveness a lot better.
Speaker 2: Over the past five years than I have before. And it's paid off.
Speaker 8: I can't tell you how it's paid off, because now God's mercy and grace is all over me, because I've learned to become more graceful. Now I ain't graceful like him, I ain't merciful like him, but I've learned to become more more graceful, more merciful, because man, I can't live my life like that.
Speaker 2: I just got sick of me. Man, you mad at me, now I'm mad at you. You hating on me?
Speaker 8: Now I'm more hate on you. I ain't got time for that. Man, I've got you. Look here, you got somewhere to go. Hate take up time. It's time consuming.
Speaker 2: Hating. Trying to seek revenge just time consuming.
Speaker 8: It take up way too much of your time to seek revenge when vengeance ain't really yours. That's another one. Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord. It ain't yours. So now when you go to seek it to take it out, guess what you're doing. You're doing something now, man. Now you off in the area that you got no business being in. And instead of steady climbing your letter like you're supposed to. You didn't take out time for vengeance.
Speaker 2: To hate. I'm a hater. I'm a be a blogger. I'm a blog about so and so.
Speaker 8: When you're blogging about somebody, and most of these people you don't even know when you're blogging about somebody, what you're.
Speaker 2: Doing, what you hating. It takes time to hate.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: I just decided, Man, I got to take all my time and instead of have doing time and being active, I got to be proactive. See some people get that confused, being active and being proactive. Pro is positive. Pro means to move forward. You know, if you put pro in front of most words, it's a positive influence. You know, there's the pros and the cons. The pros is the good side, the cons is what can go wrong, the bad side. You know, if you're active, that's one thing. But if you proactive, you're going forward in a positive direction. When you become a pro that means you the best of the best at whatever it is you chosen to be. I'm a pro so somehow, and I'm no English teacher, a grammatical god. The word pro a lot of times when you put it in front of something means positiveness. So now a lot of people think that if you just active, something are to happen. Well, I'm doing something, and that's what happens.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: We just find ourselves doing a lot of busy work that really ain't about nothing and ain't going nowhere. It ain't got no direction or no purpose because we haven't tried to find out the direction of a purpose. So you wake up and you and your wheels are spinning. You a hamster on a treadmill. You're running real fast, but you're just going in the same spot. You understand that's cause you're just out here being active instead of proactive.
Speaker 2: Why don't you get God in your life?
Speaker 8: Why don't you turn and face your creator and find out how to become more proactive so you can do things to move yourself forward. How you can get your life off the ground and get off the treadmill and really get it rolling in the direction that it needs to be going. Man, I'm telling you, God can make that change for you if he see you making the change for him. See the whole key, man, The whole key is you got to be willing to do something. You got to give God something to block. Bless me God, And then you go sit on your couch and you ain't trying. Okay, bless me God.
Speaker 9: With what.
Speaker 2: What are you working with? He can't have the people hire you if you ain't put the app in. Come on, man, the blessing comes.
Speaker 8: When you make a proactive step, when you try to do something on the positive side. Look, man, I'm gonna quit messing around with all these people. I'm gonna start going home. I'm gonna leave these women alone out here. You got to say, all right, man, I ain't going over there tonight. I just ain't gonna get Then God can work with you. God help me stop seeing all these women. But you steady going over there calling them setting up stuff. We can't nobody help you because once you get over there, you already know. See, you gotta get proactive. You gotta do something yourself. You make one step, he'll make two. That's the key man. So come on, y'all, you're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 8: Ladies and gentlemen, now have your attention please on this special morning. Why is this special because nobody has ever had this one before.
Speaker 2: This is a brand new one. This is this is a this is one of those rare gifts. You don't. You don't get these every day. You just don't.
Speaker 8: You can get another one, but you gonna get this one. This is a special one today. And I'm sure glad God got me here. Now we are all recovery from the Detroit lines loss. I know we own in Baltimore two and I want to say something to Baltimore.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: You know the whole area up there, the Ravens, and I know y'all hurting too, But you can't be hurting like Detroit.
Speaker 4: You just can't. It ain't the same.
Speaker 2: You just can't. Anyway, we're here, We're grateful.
Speaker 8: Charlie Strawberry calling for real Mississippi, Monica Junior and the legend that is nephew Tommy Junior.
Speaker 2: Anything.
Speaker 11: Yeah, why would you say it like that? Why would you say you can't be hurt like Detroit like that? Why would you say you can't know what? Do you know what's not gonna be at the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Close of that?
Speaker 4: No, non't know what's going you know the.
Speaker 2: Gators that was going off, the fakers.
Speaker 4: It was the Gator Bowl.
Speaker 12: Literally, the color, the colors, the color you yourself were gonna wear purple, right, yeah, you said.
Speaker 2: We don't. I don't you know. I had to go.
Speaker 8: I had to put it back. I'm gonna send you all the picture of it. I'm gonna send your picture already. It's real close. I got it right here.
Speaker 2: I took a screenshot.
Speaker 13: And if they what, Junior, what did you have to go shopping to go to super Bowl?
Speaker 4: You already had it?
Speaker 8: Hell no, I ain't got to go shopping to go to super Bowl. He's from shopping to go to super Bowl?
Speaker 2: You mean colthes? I got you? You know the color options I had.
Speaker 8: For the Super I can wear as matter of fact, whatever team one I was represented, I could wear whatever color.
Speaker 2: I can wear blue and silver.
Speaker 4: Not blue and silver. Not that you have that ready.
Speaker 3: I don't have that.
Speaker 2: I have that look like a damn line. So you got you got mad skin? Colors, redskin or campsit?
Speaker 1: You mean than can color skin?
Speaker 13: I can't see the color. I can't see.
Speaker 8: Let me go downstairs and take a picture of a poster. I'm finna go downstairs and take a picture. Hold up, let me, I got so many.
Speaker 2: What so.
Speaker 4: Why you're looking for the picture? Who you pulling for?
Speaker 8: And I ain't got no choice. But I'm gonna tell you right now, they just can't whoop Kansas City.
Speaker 2: I just don't. I just don't think you. I just don't think that they whippable.
Speaker 4: So you can't see in your clothing.
Speaker 8: Right now, I'm finish show you don't balk. I'm finna go down here and take a picture. I have poleses in these colors.
Speaker 3: Head.
Speaker 10: We're still on the radio, Sir, on your.
Speaker 8: Phone, I'm understand how hurt I am? Yeah, I got That's what I was gonna wear if Detroit won. I just sent it to yellow. Come on Kansas City, all right?
Speaker 12: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew.
Speaker 10: Is he runs that prank back right after this? You're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back?
Speaker 14: What you got for his neph They have moved big Mama, Well bag Wildye.
Speaker 7: Cleaning service.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to can I stick to the owner of the company.
Speaker 9: Is he.
Speaker 5: Is this Robert? The owner is Robert. It's this Robert.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, this is this is mister Robert. How can I help you?
Speaker 5: My name is Corruvers. He y'all, y'all clean, y'all clean my uh my, my house last week?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 5: And when y'all moved the furniture to clean the carpet, somebody, somebody moved my grandmother off the coffee table. Is he not in there? No more hold on from sir? Do you know what what day?
Speaker 7: Did we clean your house?
Speaker 5: On? Shir last Wednesday? Y'all clean my house.
Speaker 7: We came to your house on Wednesday of last week. What what's your address, sir, big Mama, it's it's.
Speaker 5: Big mom.
Speaker 9: Sir.
Speaker 7: Hello, you said your name is corrupted and we came to your house on Wednesday. If you don't mind, can I have your address?
Speaker 5: Flee love mag mama big mo.
Speaker 7: Okay, mister Coruthers, listen, if if if we if your grandmother now, was your grandmother laying on the carpet, I mean, my guys, don't move people, sir, we would.
Speaker 5: Not have grandfather. My grandma. She was on the she was on the coffee table. Her her urn was on the coffee table. Oh real, mother's pants nothing late, y'all. If somebody moved it and now the base is still having dash Okay.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, I'm sorry, so you're saying that you're Oh man mother, mister mister grugg I am so sorry. I just lost from my grandmother not too long ago, sir. I know how you feel.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: No, I'm listen. My guys would not have knocked over a vase or something like that, or they would have told me if they knocked over. So are you sure that it was my clean service?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I ain't have No nobody had no two different carbon cleaning services to come by in the same week. Man, y'all the only ones came by there, y'all. The ones who did it, y'all, the one more on my grandmama and now my grandmama. Go mister corrupt grandmama go home. Man.
Speaker 7: Mister Carruthers, I'm sorry about that, but if you would give me your address, I can confirm that that actually was my company that came by you. I apologize, sir.
Speaker 5: Uh Trump sorry, Oh I beg one? Why?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm so sorry, sir. Now, can you please just give me your address?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 7: Let me let me pull some information up in my system and we can we can straighten all this out. Hold on for one second, please say go and ask Wayne and Robert you need to come in here for a second. They had to be the ones to clean at may carpet on last week. Hold, Hobo, I knocked over his.
Speaker 9: Grandmama, La.
Speaker 5: Big WELLA been there? You been on that coffee tables? Say, been on that coffee table? But ten years it's in now, y'all, yad.
Speaker 7: Listen, brothers, I'm sorry. I'm trying to find out this.
Speaker 5: You know what, when I give myself together, I'm gonna come down there and I'm gonna kick some at that damn place for here, do you hear me?
Speaker 9: Listen, cor now listen.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do everything that I can to help you. But now don't don't. You're gonna threaten me on this phone.
Speaker 5: Tell you if you move my grandmama, I'm gonna move you.
Speaker 7: Now you hear me.
Speaker 5: I'ma I promise you. I'm gonna tell everybody not to use this damn coffee cleaning service because y'all know what hell y'all know?
Speaker 7: Hold hello, now listen now now, uh, it took me a long time to get my services together. Certain we do a real good job. Now you're not gonna prepn me.
Speaker 5: Y'all wanna share for grandmama. That's what y'all do you want? People's grandmama.
Speaker 7: We shirt we have never had this kind of incident. As a matter of fact, we haven't had any incidents at all.
Speaker 5: So I'm every lady, I'm.
Speaker 7: Sorry about your grandmother.
Speaker 5: Sir, are gonna get everything anywhere to wait. I'm gonna get in the newspaper. Tell everybody not to use this damn service. I promise you that I.
Speaker 7: Have told you once. Now you're not gonna pressure me about my damn company any more. You understand me. I never putting no add in no newspapers, and you're not gonna ship there. Tell me what you're gonna do. I gonna call my sons in here. I to calling that you live in all the ones that clean that God don' gonna coffee now. I'm gonna find out what happened. But you're not gonna present my company. You understand. It's how I make my living. Now, I don't know how you make your living, because how I make.
Speaker 5: My I'm gonna make y'all live by moon with people grandmama's man, you move my grandmama. My grandmama ain't on the coffee table no more.
Speaker 7: Sir, sirs, I'm sorry that your grandmama not on your coffee.
Speaker 9: Table no more.
Speaker 5: I'll try to find out what happens.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get this fix for you, but you gotta work with me.
Speaker 5: You ain't got away. I'm coming down there, right down the new Damn. I was just talking thinking some shy your boys there and you too.
Speaker 7: Oh you're gonna come down here, come bring up, Come on down here right now. I'm not scaring you, man, I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 5: If you want to go out with me.
Speaker 7: Like that, I don't give a metter. Come on down here right now. You won't getting even your address. I don't even know where you are. I don't even know if you seen.
Speaker 5: I promise you I'm whooping your boys and y'all is y'all to move my grandma? You move my grandmother?
Speaker 7: Man, brother, missus corrupts. Don't threaten me or don't threaten me by my boy that that's my son. I don't take that too lightly. I will come personally to your house right now, beat up, and then come back and clean your house for free. You understand me, don't you think my children? And don't you take me and let me get up, my damn father.
Speaker 5: Got one more thing I want to tell you, man, what is you listening? What is man? Is nephew tire me from the Steve Harvey Morney Show. You just got plagued by your wife, don't.
Speaker 12: I just.
Speaker 7: Don'tbody of that. That wouldn't that wasn't nobody.
Speaker 5: That's just timming. Man.
Speaker 7: You right, you're right, you call me now, you got my son and there looking like like you did something. Bump up at the head.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: You won't tell me what you gonna do with my coming man, you know how long we've been siding you roll for that good roll? Man?
Speaker 5: Hey man, Robert, I got one more thing now, you man, what is what is the baddest And I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, Steve.
Speaker 7: Harvey Morning Show Player. Man, I'm listening to.
Speaker 5: Y'all every morning, man, y'all every morning.
Speaker 7: Look here, why don't you tell Doc Steve Man, y'all need to put a copper clean in the ward over in the hoodie wards.
Speaker 5: Man, you mean a copper clean in a category.
Speaker 7: Copper cleaning category. Man, y'all need to go and put one in me, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: And then you have it.
Speaker 10: Oh Lord, thank you. Nephew. Coming up next.
Speaker 12: As the CLO with our Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and Entertainment News NUA A CP. The Image Ward nominees are in. The nominations are in.
Speaker 2: VP.
Speaker 12: Kamala Harris predicts the forty nine ers will win the Super Bowl. She confesses what song she wants Usher to perform at halftime. Plus, we have a list of companies who will have the Super Bowl commercial TV ads. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO. All right, This one's from Rose and Trenton Rose and Rose writes, my new neighbor and his girlfriend are going to drive me crazy every night. They are going at it in the bedroom and our walls are so thin I can hear it all. I asked him to keep it down, and he told me to sleep with my TV on. Should I call management?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna call management, you say, telling people what to do when they have.
Speaker 12: Too loud They should have noise restrictions, though it can't be too loud, right.
Speaker 10: Like they're too loud.
Speaker 8: They're just over there talking. They just over there talking. Oh really yeah, But it's just the subject matter that's throwing her. You know, all them question whose is it? You know, what you want it for? How much you want me to brain? You know, it's the conversation they have in his father. There's nothing she could do. It just leading people on. Man, you know, get you some here plugs, cut your TV up, get some heads.
Speaker 2: Says Okay, I will say something to go ahead for if I just got to go ahead.
Speaker 12: Next Comika and uh Southeast DC says, my husband told me that he hates my feet, and he tried to fix it by saying he hates feet in general.
Speaker 10: I've been rubbing my feet on him for years, So why did he just.
Speaker 2: Tell me that because he got tired of it? He hates your same for twenty eight days, Salt.
Speaker 8: Let me give you a suggestion, lady, get yourself some white socks, put them in the oven, put them on two seventy, leave them in there for about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Then buy yourself some corn Huskers lotion. Wow, rub that all over your feet, and then put them hot socks on. You need to do that for about two weeks. You need to tend to rize your feet off. Here's the other stuff you can try too, because they work on steaks. Get you some ad off, some meat tender rise, put a little water in and make a paste. Make a paste, put it on your feet. Put them same hot ass socks on for about two weeks. You got to do something with.
Speaker 2: Your damn feet.
Speaker 12: Steaks, man, they wait too hard, stays up and rub. But you know there are who don't like feet period that they don't like them.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know who that is, seeing that's how you need them to get around so we can.
Speaker 10: To walk and stuff, all right.
Speaker 12: Moving on to Cherisa and Jacksonville, Cherise writes, I lied on my resume to get a job, and my boss found out I lied. I was about to be certified, but she's holding it and said I need to meet with our CEO. Is honestly the best policy in this case? Or should I keep lying and hope I get past this?
Speaker 4: What the lie?
Speaker 2: You can't listen to me, Listen to me. You can't ever admit you a liar?
Speaker 1: That's the rule?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 9: Number one?
Speaker 1: What are you who told I lied.
Speaker 2: Now you oh you lie.
Speaker 8: Now that just gives them the right to check off all the blocks they won't do because now you lie, you were deceptive, Because if you're deceptive about this, what else would you be deceptive about life? Once you lie, you must continue to lie. I don't even understand why you bought what if she goes say in the meeting, what asked me the question? And I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Let's do right now, we at the interview, right now, go ahead and ask me something.
Speaker 12: Okay, can you do the job? I see on here that you say you can do it? But can you truly do this job?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? And have been performing it most adequately since I've been here?
Speaker 1: Well, why did you tell us you was saying about it?
Speaker 2: And you're not? I am certified.
Speaker 8: I'm cutified certified to me and which means I thought you meant by qualified? Am I certified? I've certified myself as a qualified person? And yes, I am here.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 2: You said you worked at Dave. You said you worked at David and Daniels for two years, and we checked with them, and there's no saying of you working at Davids and Danny's well, what David and Daniels did you call?
Speaker 4: Well, we're in Jacksonville, so the one and do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, so it depends on what because Davis what what's the name of the company?
Speaker 8: You said again, Davis and Daniels. David and Daniels Barbecue has been around for a number of.
Speaker 9: You know that.
Speaker 8: I work with Davis and Daniels Barbecue. So what what's what's what's the problem? I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with this job, but I was just using it to let you know my firmer employment. I haven't lied to you, but if you don't, we thought you worked for Davis and Daniels, a software company. Yeah, I'm sorry. I've never heard of them.
Speaker 10: And if you don't come clean, you know you're not getting this job.
Speaker 8: I would, I would only I would expect nothing else to do. I'm coming clean. What else would you like to know?
Speaker 4: Why did you leave your last job?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just felt like it's time for a change.
Speaker 4: You felt like it, or they felt like it.
Speaker 8: Boy, you asked me why I left. Now if you want to know why they asked me to leave, they need to call them. Why I left? Was I felt like it was time for They may have felt the same way, but that's not what you asked me on the application. You asked me why I left. I felt like it was time for a chance.
Speaker 10: If we do hire you, can we expect you to be honest from here on out.
Speaker 16: I know no other way to be Okay, says Davis and Daniel's former.
Speaker 10: Qualified.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am qualified, which makes me certified.
Speaker 13: Well, missus Harvey, do you tell the truth?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I have no problem telling the truth, none whatsoever. Okay with you? Was there an altercation with you a couple of years ago in the break room at Daniels and Davis. Absolutely, that was an altercation over some ribs.
Speaker 10: Since the breaks up, someone.
Speaker 2: A customer came back and through the ribs back at the chef.
Speaker 8: I immediately jumped in to defend this woman who had been the chef there for a number of years, and it turned into an altercation. He was a much larger man and I was defending the rights of the woman. Absolutely, that was an altercation, and I would have an altercation if someone stepped to you, ma'am, I would immediately come to your rescue.
Speaker 10: Also, there's zero tolerance for.
Speaker 1: This job.
Speaker 2: This sounds like to us, mister Harvey, you enjoy confrontation.
Speaker 4: Do you enjoy confrontation as hard?
Speaker 8: I think the confrontation is healthy. I think healthy for development. I think confrontation is healthy for competition. I think confrontation is the only way to solve problem.
Speaker 2: First the problem. When you got something.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 12: The nominees have been announced for the fifty fifth na A CP Image Awards Entertainer of the Year. Some of the nominees include Fantasia and Ussher Outstanding Motion Picture American Fiction, The Color Purple and Rustin Outstanding Actor, Denzel Washington for Equalizer three, Coland Domingo for Rustin, and Tommy Your Boy, Jeffrey Wright for American Fiction. Outstanding Actress, Yes, Fantasia, That Is Our Girl for The Color Purple, Hailey Hailey Halle Bailey for The Little Mermaid, Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series, Cedric the Entertainer for.
Speaker 4: The News Say It, uh My Gaps for.
Speaker 12: The Upshaws, Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series, Making Good for Harlem Love Harlem went to Brunson for Abbott Elementary and may we have a drum role please.
Speaker 10: Outstanding Host.
Speaker 1: In a Game Show.
Speaker 12: The nominee is Steve Harvey for Family Few. Congratulations. Congratulations Steve. That's an honor as always. I know you have a million in double a CP Image Awards, but it's always nominated.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and get Image Awards a special though, because how so why is it so special to you? Because day hours, that's us. Yes, yes, that's that's see. That's how y'all feel about me. Yeah, it's different from Emmy's and stuff like that because Emmy started recognizing me after they considered me a crossover act. H.
Speaker 2: Black people recognize me for my ass.
Speaker 10: Just being black from day one.
Speaker 2: It's not for real.
Speaker 8: They've been looking at me like, man, that's how that's black aas Steve, That's how I do right there. You know, I've been showing up since showtime at the Apollo, man, and I've been begetting awards for Steve Harvey show back in the Day, Image of.
Speaker 2: Wards and all like that. So yeah, man, that's that's it stays important to me to be black people.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 8: I wish we would stay into the recognition part of it and get out of the hate part of it. We're the only group of people that go online and just slam each other each other down. It don't make no sense, man. There's no other white comedian going on anything annihilating other white comedians. There are no there are no white actors on there complaining about other white act as. It all this hell, man, we don't we just be going at each other, man, when we really ain't the problem. The problem is we are all trying to operate under a system that is systematically set up for us to fail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we turn our angle on each other and that ain't right. That ain't right, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Go to NAACP Image Awards dot net to vote and select categories and the awards will be telecasts March sixteenth on BET and on CBS.
Speaker 10: And other entertainment news.
Speaker 12: Well, we all know the Super Bowl is set now, the San Francisco forty nine ers going up against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 10: Last year, over two hundred million people watch the game.
Speaker 12: Many companies will pay big prices for commercials airing during the Super Bowl. CBS is charging over seven million dollars for a thirty second spot now.
Speaker 10: Here's a list of the companies.
Speaker 12: Yes, seven million, seven million dollars. It keeps going up, doesn't it. Here's a list of some of the companies that will be advertising on Super Sunday. Eminem's Free Doola, Doritos, E Trade, Toyota, Mountain Dew, michelob Ultra, Budweiser, blood Light, Uber Eats, Doves, Turbo Tax. Super Bowl fifty eight is Sunday, February eleventh in Las Vegas.
Speaker 10: Usher will be performing at halftime Turbo Text.
Speaker 2: They need to quit making commercials.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 10: They're wasting their seven million dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't know who told him to sign up. They need to go.
Speaker 8: Some of these day they come on over here and buy some man the damn radio ads and sit their ads down.
Speaker 16: Well, come on, we open for business back Steve Parker, Oh with you when you write Steve Trade.
Speaker 4: I like the E Trade babies. I love E Trade babies.
Speaker 2: Is fan?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, the ritos they make commercials do know how to make commercial budwise and know how to make a commercial.
Speaker 2: There's some people need to stop though.
Speaker 12: Yeah, sn million dollars a lot of money that commercials aren't working.
Speaker 4: We'll see this year.
Speaker 8: I got seven million dollars. I ain't got to advertise damn thing. I just keep my seven I'm telling you right now, if you give the average person seven million dollars, you have changed their entire exaence.
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure, tripping man, tell you it'd be nice man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, finally.
Speaker 12: In entertainment news, in case you're missed it, During a recent interview posted on The Shade Room, vice president Kamala Harris predicts that the forty nine ers will win the Super Bowl and she's gonna cook some jerk chicken wings for her husband for the game. She's also requesting that Usher sings confessions during his halftime performed So there you go, you.
Speaker 2: Know, listen, come.
Speaker 1: Fashion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but predicting the game. You need to stay out of that president now. Yeah, a lot of people gonna turn it on you.
Speaker 2: Stay out of that sea. I'm gonna stay out of that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, watch yourself careful.
Speaker 4: Fish is too slow not a bad Huh?
Speaker 1: Would you say fish is too slow?
Speaker 13: He's America fession.
Speaker 2: You want him to say, Damn Joe.
Speaker 4: Do you want him to.
Speaker 1: Sound like that it's too slow?
Speaker 8: You want to Yeah, Okay, okay, okay, little steven A Smith go put your like that coming up in.
Speaker 10: Twenty minutes after the hour. Can you be friends with your kids? Is a question? Woopy Goldberg says no, and we'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening hard morning show, all right, So the Views co host Joy Behar asked, whoopee, can you be friends with your children?
Speaker 10: Whoopy said no. Quote parents can't be friends.
Speaker 1: With your kids.
Speaker 12: Whoop went on to say she and her daughter Alex didn't become friends until her daughter was twenty six years old. So here's the question for you, guys. Should parents be friends with their kids? Well, it makes them more open with you as a parent if you, you know, act like their friend. Our parent child relationships on the same level as kid to kid relationships.
Speaker 10: So those are the questions friendships.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yes, it depends on the kid. To me, okay, they're all different. They all different, so have more maturity than the rest, you know, Like like my daughter. I can be friends with my daughter forever. The smartest thing in the house, she gets, she gives life.
Speaker 2: The other two we ain't. I am not friends with them.
Speaker 4: No, you can't do it.
Speaker 2: No, I can't be your friend at all. You and Sydney going to the movie. Yeah yeah, me and Sydney going to the movie.
Speaker 10: Can we No, no, why not tell me they're just not mature enough.
Speaker 2: Sure enough, still doing stupid stuff.
Speaker 10: Oh man, see yeah, your friends now since they're grown, let.
Speaker 8: Me just say you this, I ain't got but three friends in this world, and all of the asses in they sixty all really no good.
Speaker 2: Hell, well, my kids can't be my friend. They don't.
Speaker 8: My kids don't even want to be my friend. The god damn thing in coming. I don't like their music. Don't worry we talking about No, we're not friends. Now as they've gotten older, you know, we've gotten closer because and it's taking a lot of PRESSU off of me too, because now I can easily say, man, just handle your bus to do like you want to do.
Speaker 2: Now, when they come to me for advice, I give it to him.
Speaker 8: But the moment, the moment you don't take my advice, that affects the very next time you asked me for it.
Speaker 2: And they know that.
Speaker 8: Once you asked me for advice and I give it to you. When you come back the next time, and you didn't take it.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we gotta ask Junior. He's a new stepfather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, you kids, good and grown.
Speaker 11: Come on, forget that myself. Y'all already know I'm struggling with. Hell, no, we can't be friends. It ain't happening.
Speaker 4: Y'all already know what the hell I'm going through? Who asked me about this?
Speaker 2: Yere? Hell I'm going through? Junior? You don't even know what to tell your kids?
Speaker 13: Can't tell myself that?
Speaker 3: Not all right?
Speaker 4: I don't think so, Shirley, I got a teenage way friends?
Speaker 3: Now did it?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 12: Here we go coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour obsessing about mistakes at the job.
Speaker 10: We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening morning show. Well, Steve, there's this trending sports topic.
Speaker 12: A lot of fans feel like the Detroit Lions should have kicked the field gold and Baltimore fans feel like the Ravens didn't play up to the level they should have. So here's today's discuss question. Have you ever made a mistake on your job that you wish you could have done over? In Part two, how do you stop obsessing over your mistakes?
Speaker 10: Overthinking him and stuff. So have you ever made a mistake at the job?
Speaker 2: Let me address these two football games.
Speaker 8: Okay, if Detroit had wrong, it wouldn't have been no problem with it going at a fourth. It would have been brave, courageous calls. That's how Detroit got there because they played that way. Uh, it's not that the Baltimore Ravens didn't play up to their expectations. Have y'all forgot there was an opposing team that was blitzing. I mean they blitched Lamar Jackson and nobody made adjustments as a halftime for that blitz.
Speaker 1: Like the coach you mean?
Speaker 8: So you know what y'all talking about. The Ravens didn't play up to their expectations. They had an opponent who played, who played, had a.
Speaker 1: Game plan that was better than you, who played better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's right there.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Have I ever made a mistake on my job and did what's your.
Speaker 10: Wish you could have a do over so you could do it?
Speaker 2: Hell no, I don't care nothing.
Speaker 1: What really.
Speaker 4: So you job and never obsessed?
Speaker 1: Try to say it.
Speaker 8: Only time I ever messed up on my job and wish I could do it over again was twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: When I gave that damn crown.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot.
Speaker 8: That was only moment And the only thing I would change about that was looking back on it and all this it turned out to be wonderful. But looking back on it that night when they told me not to go back out there, they said, Steve, where you're going, I'm gonna go back out here.
Speaker 2: Change. They said, we'll fix it in the paper tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, okay, so you had do that, burned my.
Speaker 2: Ass right on back around and made that fix in the paper.
Speaker 12: What about the time, Stephen, We're in Vegas, remember, and you were interviewing, uh, those two gentlemen, and you fell asleep and the mic dropped out of your hand. Do you wish you could do that over? Because we were lying?
Speaker 8: Not really, not really surely, Because when I woke up and them two white dudes were sitting there with them suits on, I thought they was fed. I thought I thought there was federal agents because they had a little suit to work at seears. And when I woke up, I didn't know who these two white dude was. And I thought when I realized I wasn't in no trouble, that was such a relief for me.
Speaker 2: I didn't really give it. Damn who that was at that.
Speaker 12: Point, or that you had fallen asleep and the mic fell out of your hand and dropped on the floor.
Speaker 8: It was four o'clock in the morning. Ship, I had been up all night, gimmis, I didn't even.
Speaker 2: Go to bed. So when we were at work at three a m.
Speaker 10: Yes, it were.
Speaker 8: And then at four here come these two white dudes. Well, I done had enough of y'all. I'm making a stout. I set up there, and boy, when I woke up, all I heard was Mike hit the float. Surely, said Steve. I woke up and I looked at these two white dudes and they were just staring at me, and oh stupid.
Speaker 10: And you didn't have your shoes.
Speaker 2: Crazy. I had shoes because back in the day, I was wearing the moors and they was they was?
Speaker 9: They was.
Speaker 2: We had video from back in the day, and we had all that on video.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: What about the time we were in Philly and we were at a restaurant at dinner. It was a corporate dinner, I won't say the corporation, and the people were trying to talk and you were buttering your bread God kept talking. You kept telling him to be quiet. We'll get to you.
Speaker 4: See as the heads see people were.
Speaker 15: And he was he was the big boss, he was the regional and he the black guy directed, you know, and he kept interrupting this white dude from talking.
Speaker 8: And I was trying to save his job and saying, my man, slow down, I'm buttering, my brast, you're gonna mess make your job.
Speaker 2: You know you could do that over Nah, that was kind.
Speaker 4: Of And then we walk in and did you realize? And then you run to us at y'all bed.
Speaker 8: And as soon as y'all, as soon as I saw y'all walk in, I got him from the table with over let say with y'all, say, man, y'all ain't gonna believe what I just see?
Speaker 12: All right, boy, Coming up next, we'll hear from the nephew in today's prank phone call.
Speaker 10: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is please get off of me, Please get off of me.
Speaker 10: That is the subject.
Speaker 12: We'll get into that and just a few find out what that's all about. But right now it is time for the nephew. He's here with today's prank phone call, which you got for his nep.
Speaker 2: We got a little work over here. We need to work on some ginger vidis gingervidis? Yes, yes, very touch your subject with people on this radio show. Because fers was what is your thinker was? You thought ginger bidies was something? Now, I was younger when I first heard about it. Wait what you thought it was? I thought it was a VD that.
Speaker 9: He said.
Speaker 10: When he said, I said, I'm not going to tell you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 8: A partner in high school. Partner came and said, man, I just came back from doc. He said, I got ginger bighters. I said, damn, dog, that's crazy. So I said, so so who what?
Speaker 5: Wh what?
Speaker 2: She he said? Excuse me? I said, how you get it?
Speaker 9: He did?
Speaker 2: Fighters? You got it? He said? He said, dog, what did you say?
Speaker 1: Who was?
Speaker 9: She?
Speaker 4: Need to tell us?
Speaker 2: Can we run up into her? Wow?
Speaker 4: Help us warning crazy?
Speaker 2: You helped all of us.
Speaker 8: But see this how I've learned all the stuff I know because I asked questions. Yeah, stupid question, No, no, no, how did you get it?
Speaker 1: And who is she?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 4: Tommy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 2: I know it threw you off. I know it did. He caught me. Let's slow.
Speaker 8: It don't sound like what they doesn't sound like that gingivida.
Speaker 1: I mean it sounds like a disease. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: That sounds like you need penicila. That got that guy? Anybody wrote all over it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: That don't sound like nothing. Boy, No brushing your damn teeth to me.
Speaker 4: Let's go get.
Speaker 9: Hello. I'm trying to read Kelvin Kelvin Davis. Yeah, this is Calvin. Who am I speaking? How you doing? Calvin? Let me make sure I got the right Kelvin, Kevin? You you at the job? You you work on the fourth floor, right, Yeah, I work on the fourth floor. Are you in the public go next to Randy? Yeah, matter of fact, I am. But But who am I? Who am I speaking with? Well, I'm not at liberty to give my name right now, but I'm bringing some news from the job that I think you might want to You know, this is some news I think that you would probably want to know. And uh, I'm just let's just say I'm an I'm an employee from another floor and I got I got wind of what was going on on the fourth floor, and I wanted to see you know, I wanted to I wanted to bring it to your attention because I think on your floor, nobody's bringing this to your attention, you know. Okay, So let me get this straight. You can't tell me your name, but you work on the floor below me. Do you know me? I've seen you before, I've seen you before.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, no, no, no, no, this is it.
Speaker 9: Do you know me? I mean, I don't know you know? So no? Let mean, let mean okay, so how did how did you get to so called being the spokesperson for people who work with me?
Speaker 2: He man?
Speaker 9: Like I say, I just wanted to give you the news because the whole fourth floor, it is God's has been about you, and nobody's telling you what's going on. Okay, So obviously the gossip read about me has gotten to you on the third floor, and now you are coming to to be my deliverer. So so to speak, I'm just a guy. I'm just a guy bringing you some news. Man, I'm just here. Let me let me ask you this, bro. Are you are you flossing at night? What business is that of yours? I'm just I'm just asking Are you flossing at night? Do you floss on a regular basis?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I floss on a regular basis. What's that got to do with the price of tea in channel? Okay, where's the last time you've been to the dentist? Man? Who the hell are you? Let me tell you to be honest, what you mean? My problem is not really with you. I'm really upset with the people on the floor. That's not telling you. But you know why, why ain't you talking to them? What the problem is, man, is that it is that they talking about you and not telling you what your issue is. So let's get to the issue at hand. So you are flossing. You are flossing, that's what you're saying. Damn straight, I flass? Okay? Are you brushing your tongue? Come on now, you don't have to You don't have to question me about my hygienic makeup. You don't know me, you have never talked to me. But you're gonna side with a bunch of folks. Did think I'm not I'm not siding with him, brother, I'm not siding with him. But call on your behalf. You're siding with them? Okay, kel Kel man kel Kevi, listen, this is day Really, you don't even know me and you're gonna approach me like this, So Kevin, they think you have ginger vite? Oh, I mean are you? Will you go to your dinners? Are y'all cleaning below your gums? Will the dennis do what you do? And I'm laying there with my mouth wide open, and I go more than every six months, So what the hell are you talking about? Well, okay, something is wrong, okay, And everybody's saying that it's you. Is your breath, that's that's just you know, they saying they look in the fourth floor to go down to the lobby just to get some fresh air, because that's bully. Well, this is what I want you to do, since you speaking on their behalf, tell every one of them, sorry so and souls, that if they got a problem with me, they need to come approach me, and then if it's that bad, I'll blow my stink as breath in their face. Bring it off, because this conversation with you is really way off face because you have no business calling me telling me. They say, can I give you some some items to mix together for you to gargle with later? Tonight can so you work, you work in the building, but now you're a dentist man. You know what this is, bully, And we're gonna settle this tomorrow first thing in the morning, when I matter of fact, I'm gonna go to the fourth floor and wait for all all these sorry so and so to come up there. Who's been talking about me behind my back? And guess what you invited to the party too, player, since you're gonna be their representatives, each one of them lying back is when they get in there. As far as I'm concerned, when tomorrow get here is gonna be whooping. And if you watch some of it show up since you the representative, because you can get do you know what I mean? Do you do you think it could be some cavities or something? Do you think they get the cavity my foot in your cabinet? This is what it's gonna be. And whoever else you want to try to take it out, they gonna get it in there. So guess what it's on tomorrow. I know I ain't got genus. Are you only brushing in the morning when you leave for work? Are you only bringing Have you not understood me? Don't keep questioning me. You can question me tomorrow after I will and yours. Can you bring your why you try to do? Why'd you do me this way?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 7: I tell you?
Speaker 9: Then I tell you. Can you bring Can you bring your two brush tomorrow? Can you bring when you ring your tooth brush? It's five fingers on my tooth brush, I bring them. They be balled up and you will get to miss the cleaning that you ain't never thought you would get from a bentist. Okay, just don't know what man, Hey, hey, bruh, broh, calm calm down, man, just calm down. We're trying to get to we're trying to fix the problem. This gonna fix the problem. Kevin, You kicking as is not gonna change your breath. I ain't gonna worry about it. Well that's what you line jokes to come down there and sit in your cubicle.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: So do you you?
Speaker 9: I mean, do you want to know who? Who? Who? Put this out there? I want you to know me when you see me tomorrow, go ahead and lay it out for me.
Speaker 7: Tell me.
Speaker 9: So, this is nephew Tobby from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Randy got me the prank phone call you man. You know what you almost told me to say something you just lined into men like that. Man, Yeah, got you. You wait to lass Mandy in the morning. You wait till as see him. All right, man, give it to me. Just tell me what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land. Say without a doubt, man, it gotta be Nephew, Tommy and the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Fight And now you have it.
Speaker 10: That's it, all right, Thank you, Thank you, nephew. Coming up next, it's the Strawberry Letter. Subject, please get off of me. We'll get into it right after them.
Speaker 12: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, and parenting more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARBFM and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: You never know. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is a Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 10: Thank you, nephew. Subject, please get off of me.
Speaker 12: Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm thirty eight years old and I have a two year old and a two month old. My husband and I have been married two years and we've been busy growing our family, but not on purpose. He has an eighteen year old son and he told me that having more children wasn't high on his list of priorities when I met him, But as soon as we held our first daughter together, he started saying he wanted another son. Then we had our second daughter two months ago, and he still mentions wanting another boy. I have to try to avoid him in the house because he can't keep his hands to himself. My hair could be sticking up on my head and I hadn't showered yet, but he doesn't care. He says, just fine and whatever condition it's in. I love that I have a break from sex since the baby was born, but he finds other ways to annoy me, like massaging my boobies and giving me body rubs that he gets more pleasure from than I do. I have to literally push him off, and he thinks it's a game. We were not supposed to have babies back to back, but it happened, and they're a blessing. But why does he want another child? He's forty and we planned for a child free marriage. If we aren't careful, we're going to end up with more babies. I want to keep him off of me, in the bed, on the sofa, in the shower, and everywhere else.
Speaker 10: I'd hate to push him away. We'll eventually get tired of sex.
Speaker 12: Would it be wrong to take some kind of contraception without telling him? Yes, it would be wrong, But so is pressuring you to have another child, especially since you guys agreed on the exact opposite, not having kids at all. I know people change, and people this has changed with him, but you haven't changed. And this is the problem, the major problem in your marriage, and your marriage won't last if you're constantly avoiding sex with him and thinking about deceiving him with using a contraceptive and not telling him that's nothing but a disaster waiting to happen. You guys have to get on the same page from the same book. You gotta talk about this. He's already told you he wants a son, but you're only running and pushing him away. Now you say you don't want to push him away, but that's exactly what you're doing. And you ask, will he eventually get tired of sex? Well, come on, he's a man and he's not going to get tired of sex. But he might get tired of sex with you if you keep pushing him away. Well, I mean you leave him with no other choice. I mean if you keep heading down this path. So you got to stop that. You got to let him know what's going on with you, how you really feel. You have to face this issue. You guys have to deal with this. Children no children?
Speaker 1: That is major, Steve, Please get off of me.
Speaker 8: We got a problem here. The whole letter is nothing but a problem. I don't really have a solution for this. I really don't. You're thirty eight years old. You got to to your own older than two months old. You and your husband married two years, and we've been busy growing our family. But not on purpose. Oh lord, I can relate to that. Oh, none of my ship.
Speaker 2: Was playing.
Speaker 8: Somebody just walked in one day and said I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant, and I had to fixed my face every damn I had to pull it together. Oh that's not very convincing, Steve.
Speaker 2: I'm pregnant.
Speaker 10: Oh, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: I try to ever respond.
Speaker 4: You don't have any words that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Just short words.
Speaker 8: That wasn't say what no one time I said in so I can relate to that now. Now, your husband got an eighteen year old son, and he told me to have her more children. Wasn't really howling bucket list. But then as soon as y'all had the daughter and y'all held him, he said he wanted another child. And then y'all tried again, and well, you didn't really try, yes, And then they had this one that she was born. He was another girl now, and then second daughter two months ago was born, and he's still mentioned that he wants another boy. I gotta try to avoid him in the house because he can't keep his hands to himself. My hair could be sticking up on my head. I ain't shower at you, but he don't care. He says it's fine, whatever condition is in. I could take that to the next level, but I won't keep the driving their kids up to school, So I'm gonna just leave that with no. I will read that line again, though, because I want you to think about that. I hadn't showered yet. He doesn't care. He says, it's just fine in whatever condition is in. That's a little scary to me that you have gotten yourself in a condition and I'm just gonna now we need to do something to get.
Speaker 2: It out of that condition. I would wait until it wasn't in that condition no more. That's just me. But he ain't that way. Uh, it's uh. I love it.
Speaker 8: I love that you gotta break from sex because the baby was born. But he finds other ways to annoy me, like giving me body rubs. That he gets more pleasure from him than I do. And I know why that is because when he rubbed in your body, it's really not for you. It's him when you can hear him back there. Yeah, yeah, oh girl, come on now yeah see now he back there. Your body massage is not for you. And we'll get into the rest of this letter that I don't care about right after that.
Speaker 10: Okay, I care about this. She needs help part Steve.
Speaker 12: We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 10: The subject is, please get off of me. Right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show, All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter.
Speaker 10: The subject, please get off of me for me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, uh, you know, this letter really is nothing I can say. This woman is married, they got two kids. They talked about not having kids, but now they have them. And now she's enjoying the break of not having said because he can't keep his hands off of us. He don't care what condition is he that's scary. But now she's had this second baby that's two months old. She's taking a break from sex, but he does other things to know her, like body rubs and massages that he gets more pleasure out of than she does. You have to literally push him off me, and he thinks it's a game. We're not supposed to have babies back to back to back, but it's happened and they're blessing. But why does he want another child? Well, quite naturally because he don't have to carry him, so he don't know what come with that. It's easy, you know. You know some men think we just less order a baby. Well that's a lot on a woman. I've never seen a pregnancy that wasn't that didn't require a lot from a woman. I'm pretty sure women handle it differently, but I'm just saying I've never seen a pregnancy that didn't require a lot from a woman. It's a major change in your body, and it's a major change in lifestyle. It hormones everything, so it's a lot. You know, he's forty and playing the child free man sit. We're not careful, we're gonna end up with more babies.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: I want to keep him off of me, in the bed, on the sofa, in the shower, everywhere. I hate to push him away. Well, he eventually get tired of sex, not in this life.
Speaker 2: Not in this life.
Speaker 8: I can answer that for you, And he eventually get tired of sick. He'll get tired of sex tonight, but he'll be back tomorrow. Fuh, we get tired of sex this evening, But we ain't really tie the sex.
Speaker 2: Then we just tied. Ain't nobody tied of sex?
Speaker 1: We just tied.
Speaker 8: Would it be wrong to take some kind of contraception without telling him? I don't think it would be. You don't want any more kids, it's up to you. See it should be a woman's decision because nobody has to carry the baby.
Speaker 9: But you.
Speaker 8: Now you want to avoid him because you don't want another baby. Maybe y'all need to practice some type of contraceptive measure. Would it be wrong to take a intercession without telling him? Not really, because if you don't want to have a baby, I mean hello, If the maker the manufacturer don't want to make pin toes no more, guess what. Ford quit making pin toes because they didn't want to make them no more. Ford stopped making escorts because the maker and your manufacturer decided that.
Speaker 2: You all them.
Speaker 8: People like here, Man, I love pin toes. Man, I was gonna I have bought another escort. Yeah, you don't make them. No, you see where I'm going. So if the woman don't want to make and manufacture another child, I think that's in the hands of the maker and the manufacturer.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 8: So you know, I say, yeah, you should take something because he ain't gonna keep his hands on there. You don't want to push him away, have at it. The ain't nothing fit to happen though. But you know, other than that, for.
Speaker 2: Those of you out there, come over, Steve, you loan for that whatever. No, no, anybody wrote you Strawberry, let us Shirley Strawberry, Steve Hawk. That's that's what they do. And if you don't like my advice or the angle I'm taking. I understand this. This is my opinion. Can you free to have your opinion.
Speaker 8: I don't think a woman should take cont yourception and not tell her hud, Okay, what tennant?
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say, Steve. What She doesn't want her husband to know she's taking him, so she tells her. He asks her, you know, are you taking contraceptions? Are you in some sort of birth control?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yes, you want her to tell.
Speaker 2: The take it?
Speaker 8: Yes, take you one while talking to you, Push one off the back of that pet, and pop it in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Don't even swallow, chew it.
Speaker 10: But she says, she asks should she take it and not tell him?
Speaker 1: I say, yeah, uh huh, you don't.
Speaker 10: Think she should. If he asked her, she should, like, that's what.
Speaker 1: No, just going to tell me or you can tell it.
Speaker 2: I don't want any more children. I don't want to go through that anymore.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm tired and just boom and that's it, and I'm gonna take some cont Guess what he's gonna do. Guess what he's gonna He gonna keep on the hairdset. He's not gonna say, Well, if you're gonna take except we have sex no more? Who finnsh say that?
Speaker 12: Not in this life?
Speaker 8: Pretty much couldn't tell me nothing, no reason would make me want to not want it.
Speaker 2: Really, I can't think of nothing. I've heard everything.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they need to have a different time.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know it's it's it's not the right time. Well but it's eight now, but yeah, I've tried to put a time on it. It's not the right time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, all right, all right, Steve, post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 8: No, I mean it's not the right time, Steve, it's the wrong time. This whole week, the whole week.
Speaker 3: Yes you.
Speaker 2: Today Tuesday.
Speaker 12: Ny your comments on today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook. And check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good. You can download it today. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour. You know what it is, Junior and Sports Talk right after this you're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show. All right, it is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 14: Junior.
Speaker 13: You are right, Yeah, I'm good. Kansas City, San Francisco super Bowl, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm fine. Okay, I'm good. Is an all right?
Speaker 4: I could get you, they could.
Speaker 2: Oh he'll be all right. Look how quick he got past Cleveland.
Speaker 8: He's gonna be fair, he said, Tommy, I've had a lot of practices getting past Cleveland.
Speaker 2: I ain't had to get passed Detroit before.
Speaker 13: You can't put the clothes on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: He talked about who I knew was gonna be on camera at that Super Bowl. Y'all don't even know this who I went to the game with, Judge Strong, Okay, Greg Maths, me good Group, and Biggie Wig. That's what would Biggie Wig have had on.
Speaker 10: That's the one.
Speaker 2: The whole coogie outfit, my boy, big.
Speaker 8: Big hat on, the coogie sweater, coogie warm up pants, and you come back and make him in sweatpants and the koogie skull Capji first came out, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Cou.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Okay, it's ken seem it is really a black super Bowl at this point, which it's not saying it's that same.
Speaker 2: No, it would have been black if it was Ravens in Detroit.
Speaker 4: You mean quarterback Wise, No, just Jame Wise black.
Speaker 2: It's not black.
Speaker 8: But see, you gotta understand the NFL is seventy five percent black. Okay, if you have more than ten percent white people on either side of the ball, yeah, you're not in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Everybody at the homewark, Hello, you ain't winning, you don't.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: I heard a white lady at one time talking about her college team. She said, we need more black kids. Yeah, with that little white team out there. If you want to, let me tell you. So, you got a football team, and you got two white cornerbacks, we finished seventy points. We finished seventy damn points. If you got two white quarterback well, Patrick.
Speaker 16: Mahons, the black quarterback, you gotta play back again.
Speaker 2: And you ain't off white cornerback.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're saying corner long.
Speaker 1: Jason, Jason sea Horn.
Speaker 2: The last I saw long time.
Speaker 1: You're saying corner I got you cornerback safety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not cornerback.
Speaker 10: Oh hell no, all right, thank you, Junior.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, a man on social media, Steve needs your help. He says, who schedules a baby shower during a football game. We'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 12: Listen up, Steve Harvey. Nation Imagine immersing yourself in timeless elegance at Fountain Blue Las Vegas with a President's Day pampering package for two February seventeenth through the twentieth of this year. This package includes round trip coach airfare for two hotels day, a three hundred and fifty dollars credit for dinner at Don's Prime Steakhouse, a one hundred and fifty dollars credit for brunch at La Fontaine, and a five hundred dollars credit for a couple's massage at Lapis Spa and Wellness. Enter now and get rules at Steve harveyfm dot com sponsored by the all new Fountain Blue Las Vegas. I'll say it again that Steve HARVEYFM dot com for all the info.
Speaker 10: Wow, it sounds like great, great practice to me.
Speaker 8: Sounds like a great package to me. Yeah, I wouldn't want to miss. The only thing I want to ask is if I win?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Can you all my credits? Beat chips?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Eat.
Speaker 8: I ain't got to eat nothing. I don't want nobody rubbing on me. I ain't finn to go to the show. I ain't finna go to Bobby Joel's Steakhouse. I need my money and trip. You give me my chips and I flip it. I'll be and go to dinner whenever.
Speaker 2: I want to know that. Just check out that found blue man. I ain't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, we should all go.
Speaker 2: Let's go do this year. Just what I'm gonna do. Okay, y'all want to do a couple of remotes this year?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 17: Do it?
Speaker 2: We own in Vegas.
Speaker 1: No one day, let's kicky, Let's just kick it.
Speaker 4: What am here?
Speaker 1: You go for a weekend?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: List a week Let me just roll the dime.
Speaker 4: Let's go President's Day weekend. Don't all, We're ready. I just need a basic room.
Speaker 2: She's down. You're going to get none else?
Speaker 13: Tell us about wow.
Speaker 10: All right, we're gonna move.
Speaker 2: On, sweet phone, Oh god, get out there on my dime. Now you won't, sweet, you want to go in the room and turn home.
Speaker 12: So Steve Derek on Steve Harvey FM, rights, I'm so mad. Who schedules a baby shower during the playoffs. Yesterday I missed the first part of the Baltimore versus Kansas City game because my wife told me we had to go to a couple's baby shower.
Speaker 10: I don't even know this lady. She's a coworker of my wife's.
Speaker 12: She says, we're all good friends, but a good friend wouldn't schedule a couple's baby shower during game time. Now my wife isn't talking to me because she says I was tripping because I left the shower and took an uber home so I can finish.
Speaker 10: Watching the game. She said, how could I just leave like that?
Speaker 8: Hell y set up at this damn baby shower, watching them over a little beef packed the same damn thing, another swam, so.
Speaker 2: Go a dive in the packet that shy ain't even here a spoon set and look at this walker right here, it's got bails on.
Speaker 8: I was getting the damages, got jip propelled motors in the stamn game, shooting skyrocking this little lass across the street. That damn walking you won't do. Why is my ass missing this game? I don't give a damage. You buy him a real swing, put him on there and there, just go one way and the little baby.
Speaker 10: You know you're wrong for that, Yeah you're wrong, but.
Speaker 2: I'm with bruh.
Speaker 8: You're wrong for scheduling the baby shower, doing the game up in here a couple's games.
Speaker 1: And least you went though.
Speaker 10: I mean, you know, he may have left early, but at least he went.
Speaker 2: I've been looking at her straight Crave. No, you knew what was happening today. You let this happen.
Speaker 10: So he's asking was he wrong?
Speaker 2: No, you wasn't wrong.
Speaker 10: That's crazy, That is crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't even know her hand.
Speaker 10: Right, He doesn't even know these people.
Speaker 2: You just want to drop some pamples off.
Speaker 10: Thanks, guys.
Speaker 12: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 10: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. Here's a question for you. Are you writing this hard for your pet dog?
Speaker 12: According to Neighborhood Talk, a woman clung to the hood of a speeding car in downtown LA after her French bulldog was stolen.
Speaker 10: She said, quote, I thought I was going to die.
Speaker 12: The woman and her dog, Onyx, were having lunch at an l a Whole Foods when another woman called for her dog and hopped into Akiya with her dog and three other people. They locked the doors and drove into the woman the dog owner, and she fell on top of the hood. They drove for several blocks until she fell off. The dog owner says she feels lonely without her French bulldog Onyx. There is a reward for the dog's safe return.
Speaker 10: What baby, I saw her on the hood?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you saw her.
Speaker 8: You'd got yours, threw off the hood of that car and got rid over by that car. The dog could busit you, Yeah, to come see you in the hospital. Onyx would have just been with his new owners.
Speaker 10: Yeah, with this lady that took him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But if you were have my dog and throw him in the car, you gonna wish, You're gonna really.
Speaker 4: He's gonna bring them back.
Speaker 8: Man, I got these windows open because this dog this dopen picture in he'll clowning. I'm telling you, he don't know you dog. You ain't gonna believe it.
Speaker 2: What's your dog name?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 12: Coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round of would you rather? Right after this you're listening hard Morning Show. It is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather lose all of your friends but win the lottery? Or would you rather keep your friends but you don't get a raise for the next twenty years?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, lose all my friends and win, lose all.
Speaker 12: Lose all your friends and win the lottery, or keep your friends powerball?
Speaker 2: Hell y.
Speaker 4: By, buts.
Speaker 2: There bye and here goes some take with you a little speak? Yeah, give me to him again?
Speaker 4: How did you meet you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather have sex in the kitchen or in the bathroom?
Speaker 12: Sure?
Speaker 10: In your bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do the kitchen.
Speaker 13: Do you think you know a person, Junior, I'm just going to be having sex.
Speaker 10: You gotta pick one, Junior.
Speaker 2: You have to pick your spirit up if you well, right now we're talking about.
Speaker 10: You're leaving.
Speaker 2: Come on, right?
Speaker 3: I did all right?
Speaker 10: So what about you, Steve? Continue a minute in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: In my kitchen?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, you got cooks and chefs and aids and yeah.
Speaker 12: I would you rather blindly touch something or blindly taste something? Blindly touch or blindly taste?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get him a chance, but I had my answer.
Speaker 12: Come on, blindly taste or or blindly touchy?
Speaker 2: I'm blindly touching? Yeah, yeah, I'm bindy blind touch blind? What is we touching? Though? We don't know what? My favorite thing to touch? I can't see it? Nohow, So well, that's but being blind giving me an excuse to go and retold, touch it, I can touch, but I want some nec.
Speaker 1: Right, Would you rather?
Speaker 4: We're moving these questions today.
Speaker 12: Would you rather have your bank account hacked? Or your cell phone hacked?
Speaker 2: Oh? Here here?
Speaker 1: Yeah cell phone?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, if they could hack it and put money in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah they got they got fun to do.
Speaker 12: All right, that's today's round of would you rather? Coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour, it's our last break of the day. We'll close out the show with one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Hary Morning Show. All right, guys, here we are on this Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yep, man, Yeah, over it?
Speaker 3: Yeah a lot.
Speaker 2: No, the true We're going for the chiefs. That's all is to it.
Speaker 13: Can I just say something? I ain't over something.
Speaker 1: I'm not over something?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 17: But I just need to talk to you because yes, said you know, I ain't really appreciate this, but I just got to talk to you about this. You said, Marvin Gaye, Yeah, you you said Marvin Gabe is betting Joe.
Speaker 11: It's not We're all staying by that. Yeah, okay, what well, let me shock y'all today, Then what you got it's not it's not has nothing to do with Marvel Gay and Josie Joe. The Isai brothers ain't better than Joe's right.
Speaker 13: Now, what did you just say?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we see.
Speaker 4: Everybody shot everybody eyes.
Speaker 2: We brothers ain't better than Joe.
Speaker 13: Would say, be compelling. I'm compelling.
Speaker 2: You're confused, Yeah, ain't.
Speaker 1: You the eyes y'all?
Speaker 13: Believed brother betting Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey man, let me explain some chef. You have got to shave your heir.
Speaker 9: You just.
Speaker 8: One of his thought that hairliner is pulling his thoughts back. You said up if you I know you just did not say. One of the greatest groups of all times, one of the greatest male vocalists of all times in terms of R and B.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Ronley? Okay? And the Osley Brothers versus Jodas.
Speaker 13: Have you heard Casey?
Speaker 4: Have you heard it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 4: But have you heard Casey?
Speaker 2: D okay? Let me let me ask yourself and what did you hear.
Speaker 1: When you heard I heard I heard Oh yeah, I heard it.
Speaker 2: I heard it fighting his brothers.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 16: To seek sing I love joonas in the nineties. But Hosley Brothers, you're talking god Man l Junior.
Speaker 8: Legend, but they have never released an album that didn't go platforms?
Speaker 2: Who did who didn't in the nineties? Who he had over twenty platinum albums?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 4: You talking about Joseph.
Speaker 9: Boy?
Speaker 4: I said, who didn't?
Speaker 13: Because we were all in the nineties. That's all we had was the nineties.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you a questions to how many albums did Joasy come out?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 2: Any waterble right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, any warnble.
Speaker 2: You better not say it, you better say our sell shadow anyway, what do you.
Speaker 11: Think they didn't you talk about us as jose and we ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody, No, I didn't know Joe jo was the Cold group.
Speaker 3: But I was in the group.
Speaker 1: That's what I feel this way.
Speaker 2: There's like you.
Speaker 1: Tell you who is who is we?
Speaker 10: When you in the group.
Speaker 2: It's how he feels about JR.
Speaker 8: Don't you go nowhere and repeat what you just said. But what could try to compare or make Joasy better than? You can't go nowhere and sell that you can't. Ye would tell you that, Betage, you would tell you that.
Speaker 2: But I said that. Snoop Dogg would tell you that it's because they being modesty. I'm not jo would that you know what?
Speaker 13: Can't just say this?
Speaker 2: Just express myself, You've been doing it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 13: All I'm saying is give us the same right of passage as you give the Brothers. We are just amazing too. You just don't feel that way.
Speaker 2: You keep comparing them. You keep comparing them.
Speaker 8: First, yesterday you compare them to Marvin Gate got clapped, and then today you're talking about Jodasy is better than the Brothers. What do you?
Speaker 2: Hey, man? What's wrong with you? What's wrong me?
Speaker 1: Ain't that wrong me? How come you can't see what I'm telling you?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 12: You know what?
Speaker 4: Here's how I feel.
Speaker 11: You can't tell us about how to love everything in the world. And then all of a sudden it's your chance to see what I'm saying. I feel this way and you won't even support me.
Speaker 13: Just feel me.
Speaker 1: You will support this is a You just just don't support me.
Speaker 4: You feel like the Brothers is better.
Speaker 13: Than joh.
Speaker 2: Cry for Jodahs. Why you know from the crowd, I know goodn't hell wellized?
Speaker 8: You brother cold and jokes, but you can't even begin to compare to Hits it's not even a it's not even a it's not even it's not a close.
Speaker 2: It's nothing real close.
Speaker 4: No, no, man, you can't even just hit after after.
Speaker 10: Having a crisis crowd because Jos know you're in the group junior yet.
Speaker 8: But my whole thing is that I just need he man, I'm not even gonna I'm not even gonna get into this with you about the parents.
Speaker 13: So so yeah, because it makes you the expert on soul music.
Speaker 2: She because I am in it.
Speaker 13: And make me because you're not start so you ain't stee Hart.
Speaker 2: So it's make your hand that that's that's That's pretty much it on the head.
Speaker 1: Jor Ice cute sample the ale it was a good day today, yoes.
Speaker 2: Morning. That's the hell they still have.
Speaker 1: It's too much, but it is okay.
Speaker 4: We'll love what I love.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna come back tomorrow with rough clothing.
Speaker 2: You come back to mom or by Hey, y'all, have a great day for Jr.
Speaker 4: And listen to Footsteps in the Dark.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey fm dot com.
Speaker 10: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show