Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, if I am the Biden crime family right now, I gotta feel good of at least knowing that I have people around me that understand how hard it is to be a criminal.
Speaker 2: A thug in DC and do it well. What do I mean by that?
Speaker 1: I mean, you got Menendez right for decades, it's been doing shady stuff. Who's got literal gold bars that were sown into soup pockets in his house when it was rated by the FBI.
Speaker 2: Now that's impressive.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's next level gangster right there. We also know that Joe Biden, the Biden crime crime family have another new friend that they can hang out with and talk about their criminal activity allegedly. Of course, I got to say that word. Allegedly. Squad member. You know she's in the AOC club, Corey Bush. That's a girl I think she identifies as she is. Her under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice.
Speaker 2: That's all right. Corey Busch, a member of the far left squad.
Speaker 1: The same woman who wanted to defund the police but said she needs private security for her is now under investigation by the Department of Justice for allegedly misusing government funds meant for private security.
Speaker 2: Punch Bowl News first reported.
Speaker 1: That the DOJ is conducting the criminal probe into Corey Busch, the outside six sources for the allegations. On Monday, the Justice Department subpoena the House Surgeon at Arms for records related to the misuse of federal security dollars.
Speaker 2: As Breitbart News reported, the House Clerk.
Speaker 1: Read a message from the Office of the Sergeant of Arms formerly notifying the House Chamber that the office had been served with a grand jury subpoena by the Department of Justice. According to the official House website, the Sergeant at Arms is the chief law enforcement and protocol officer of the House of Representatives and is responsible for maintaining order in the House side of the United States Capital Complex.
Speaker 2: The Sergeant at Arms.
Speaker 1: Reviews and implements all issues relating to the safety and security of members of Congress and the Capital Complex. The Sergeant Arms also coordinates extensively with the US Capitol Police and various intelligence agency to assess threats against members of Congress and the Capital Complex as well. Reports by the Way did not initially name which House Democrat is involved with the investigation. However, one House Democrat was previously investigated by the Federal Elections Commission for you guessed it misusing campaign funds for private security.
Speaker 2: Well, you want to know what we know, Here's what we do know.
Speaker 1: Corey Bush continued to pay now her new husband, Courtney Merits for private security after their marriage. That has been extensively reported on. Corey Bush has also come out saying, hold on a second, I'm cooperating fully.
Speaker 3: I hold myself, my campaign, and my position to the highest.
Speaker 4: Levels of integrity.
Speaker 3: I also believe in transparency, which is why I can confirm that the Department of Justice is reviewing my campaigns spending on security services. We are fully cooperating with this investigation, and I would like to take this opportunity to outline the facts.
Speaker 4: And the truth.
Speaker 3: Since before I was sworn into office, I have endured relentless threats to my physical safety and life.
Speaker 4: As a rank and file member of Congress, I am not.
Speaker 3: Entitled to personal protection by the House, and instead have used campaign funds as permissible to retain security services. I have not used any federal tax dollars for personal security services. Any reporting that I have used funds for personal security personal security is simply false. In recent months, right wing organizations have lodged base.
Speaker 4: Lists complaints against me.
Speaker 3: Peddling notions that I have misused campaign funds to pay for personal security services that simply is not true. I have complied with all applic applicable laws and House rules, and will continue to prioritize the rules that govern us as federal elected officials. In particular, the nature of these allegations have been around my husband's role on the campaign.
Speaker 4: In accordance with all applicable rules.
Speaker 3: I retained my husband as part of my security team to provide security services because he has had extensive experience in this area and is able to provide the necessary services at or below fair market rate. These frivolous complaints have resulted in a number of investigations, some.
Speaker 4: Of which are still ongoing.
Speaker 3: The Federal Election Commission and the House Committee on Ethics are currently reviewing the matter, as is the Department of Justice. We are fully cooperating in all these pending investigations. In September of last year, twenty twenty three, after conducting a month's long investigation, the Office of Congressional Ethics found no wrongdoing and voted unanimously to dismiss the case. I look forward to this same outcome from all impending investigations, and I am under no illusion that these right wing organizations will stop politicizing and pursuing efforts to attack me and the work that the people of Saint Louis sent me to Congress to do, to lead boldly, to legislate change my constituents can feel, and to save lives.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So apparently I didn't know this now, but if you're a member of Congress, you're part of your job. And the reason why she had to stop talking, not take questions, and walk away is because she's going to save lives. Did you hear that at the end? Yeah, I got to go save some lives.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't have time to answer your questions on nepotism and hooking up my husband with a hell of a lot of campaign finance funds for my security. Now, by the way, if you want to know what Corey Bush thinks about you in general, let me just remind you that Corey Bush not only is she under federal investigation now for the misuse of these funds, but this is the same Corey Bush that wanted to defund the police get rid of them, but she needs them for her own reasons.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make sure I have security because I know I have had attempts on my life and I have too much work to do. There are too many people that need help right now for.
Speaker 4: Me to allow that.
Speaker 3: So if I end up spending two hundred thousand, if I spend ten more dollars on it, you know what, I get to be here to do the work. So suck it up, and defunding the police has to happen. We need to defund the police and put that money into social safety now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so suck it up, folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna make sure I have security, But defunding the police has to happen. That's not a joke. That's her exact quote. If you just heard it there, she told you also to suck it up, right, listen carefully because she was on fire when she said this.
Speaker 3: And ten more dollars on it, you know what, I get to be here to do the work, So suck it up, and defunding the police has to happen.
Speaker 2: We need Yeah, you suck it up.
Speaker 1: You suck it up, And I got to make sure that I've got security. But defunding the police has to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, now we know it wasn't.
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Her security was somebody that you know was pretty tight, right, her husband, Right, but he's got extensive, extensive knowledge, and how the hell to do this kind of work around her keeping her safe. Well, everybody's trying to kill her. And then she's gonna go save some lives because apparently when you run for office, now that's what you run on. I'm saving Vote for me for Congress because I save lives. That'll be Cory Bush's I guess next campaign campaign commercial right there. I got to save some lives, folks. That's my job, saving some lives. Oh and by the way, we got to deal with this, right, It's not my fault that I was paying my husband a whole bunch of money. It's the fault of the right wing media and for the DOJ, which is controlled, by the way, by the Biden administration, which is also the part that really makes me laugh. Let's just listen to that aspect of this again. It's the right wing media's fault that the DOJ is doing this.
Speaker 3: In recent months, right wing organizations have lodged baseless complaints against me peddling notions that I have misused campaign funds to pay for personal security services.
Speaker 4: That simply is not true.
Speaker 3: I have complied with all applicable law, applicable laws, and House rules, and will continue to prioritize the rules that govern us as federal elected officials. In particular, the nature of these allegations have been around my husband's role on the campaign. In accordance with all applicable rules, I retained my husband as part of my security team to provide security services because he has had extensive.
Speaker 4: Experience in this area and able.
Speaker 3: To provide the necessary services at or below fair market rate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, below or at fair market rates. So it's all the right wing media's fault, all right. Let me tell you real quick about an amazing company. And if you're like me, and you're sick and tied to giving your money to companies that hate you, that literally hate you, hate your family values, hate your Christian values, hate your traditional values, well now there's an option. When it comes to your cell phone. I have switched to Patriot Mobile. And when I look at my phone every time, and the top left it says Patriot, And I know that when I pay my bill every month, that a percentage of that bill, at no extra cost to me, is going to go back to support conservative causes, candidates, organizations, and most importantly to me, support the rights of unborn children's country to live. Now, I do that every month because I love knowing that I'm giving my money to a company that actually loves my values. For ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative this provider, and when I say only trust me, they are the only one. Patriot Mobile is a great supporter of this show, which is why I'm proud to partner with him, because they support conservative ideals. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you the ability to access all three major networks the same exact cell phone towers you're using right now, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the left. Now, when you switch the Patriot Mobile, you're sending the message that you support free speech, religious freedom, the sancty of life, the Second Amendment, and our military veterans and first responder heroes. So check out Patriot Mobile. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash Ferguson that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash Ferguson or nine to seven to two Patriot get free activation when you use the offer code Ferguson, join me, make the switch today and make a difference with every phone call nine seven to two Patriot or Patriot Mobile dot Com slash Ferguson. I want to be clear about this. I'm going to keep watching this. I don't believe that there's going to be some any type of real.
Speaker 2: Accountability here for her. I just don't. And the reason why I.
Speaker 1: Say that is because there's been no accountability so far for people like Menindez and even for the President of the United States of America and his family for their criminal activities.
Speaker 2: So I do not believe that there is going.
Speaker 1: To be any aspect of this is going to be fair or adequate. Certainly it is not going to be fair adequate compared to what would happen if a Republican was doing the exact same thing that Corey Bush is doing. I am glad, however, that is getting some media attention, and I wanted to bring it to your attention, and we'll continue to watch this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Let me also get you to another issue real quick that's vitally important, and that deals with what's happening in the Middle East right now? John Kirby with a White House clash with Al Jazeer, reporter at the White House Press briefing when they were asked serious questions about the lapses in America's judgment right and they're real judgment call problems here with this White House. They said to Rand, don't do it again. Well, guess what happened, Iran did it again. I also want you to hear the Principal Deputy Press Secretary Olivia Dalton and John Kirby having a gaggle aboard Air Force one earlier.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 5: White Wait, it's about forty eight hours ish now since the attack happened. Are you essentially giving these groups the opportunity to move personnel, move their weaponry out of the way. And what message does it send by waiting two days to strike back and the bath at this.
Speaker 6: Point, as we said, and as the President has said, we're going to respond, and we're going to do it really in a way in a time of our own choosing.
Speaker 4: And you know.
Speaker 6: That's no different that's not a different approach than we've taken.
Speaker 4: In the past.
Speaker 2: So that's your response.
Speaker 1: The White House is asked a question about the future of this attack. Right, we have these Americans servicemen that have been killed. They refer to him as some people right at the White House like, not a big deal, We're not going to honor them. Really. We also found out that when now this had happened, the White House House question like, hey, is the President reach out to the family members at that point, he had not done that either, showing no respect for the men and women.
Speaker 2: That were killed.
Speaker 1: We now have learned that there have been well over one hundred and sixty attacks that have taken place against American interests, and we found out as well that we're only responding to about ten percent of these attacks.
Speaker 2: And so what does the White House say?
Speaker 1: The White House says, well, you know, we're just kind of figuring it out here. So why wait so long so they can move these interests? They won't answer that question. Here is also Scott Kirby at the White House on another question.
Speaker 4: Listen, clear obviously that don't didn't work. Does the President have any.
Speaker 7: Regret over not pushing punching back harder in any of the prior responses that he's taken to these proxy attacks on.
Speaker 1: Usbour So by the way, I want to understand you to understand the context that question weeks ago and we played it on the show.
Speaker 2: There was audio of do you have a message to Iran? Right?
Speaker 1: And the president's response was don't. And guess what happened. They did.
Speaker 2: And not only they do it once, they've been doing it a hell of a lot.
Speaker 1: They've been doing it over and over and over and over and over and over again, one hundred and sixty plus times, and we're only responding to about ten percent of the times, which they do, in fact do something like these types of attacks, which is truly shocking to me. That's part number one that you need to understand. Part number two. As you just heard there, it's like, okay, well the President said don't, right, and I'll back it up just for a second here. It didn't work. So what are you guys going to do now? And listen to the White House's response.
Speaker 7: Pushing punching back harder in any of the prior responses.
Speaker 4: That he's taken to these proxy attacks on the US four So I would, but.
Speaker 8: I think I would push back on the idea that we didn't push back harder, that we have taken significant action again and Alan economically.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's a lie, and we've not taken significant action pushing back. Proof of is the fact that they're admitting that about ten percent of the time is all that we respond.
Speaker 2: We're not taking significant action.
Speaker 1: We've been sending under your administration billions of dollars back to Iran. We have not been stopping I Ran from getting closer to a nuclear weapon. That's also something that you know for a fact. And he says we've been pushing back hard. Well, if you've been pushing back hard, then how are they still allowed to attack American interests and troops one hundred and sixty times only ten percent of the.
Speaker 2: Time you're pushing back. Keep listening.
Speaker 8: I've certainly taken some additional and more aggressive steps to go after these groups. We're certainly taken aggressive action against the whoti's to try to defend shipping in the Red Sea. And then this idea that somehow we've just whistled past the graveyard here and walked away from the challenge that Iran pos is just isn't born out by the facts.
Speaker 1: Just isn't porn out by the facts. That's I mean, that's it are you kidding me. Show me where we have been aggressive. The White House is lying to you. The White House has not been aggressive. The White House has been incredibly weak. And everybody knows that the White House is being weak, including the terrorists. The terrorists is the part here that you need to understand the most. They know that we have not been strong. They know that we have been weak. They understand it. And when you have these troops that are being that are that are dying and we don't have a response to it, and there are now people that are really worried about how many you know, terrists are actually in this country. I talked about this yesterday, but the terrafts that have been caught that are illegally crossing the southern border have been allowed to row free in this country, one of them that we know of, for at least a year.
Speaker 2: I gave you that information yesterday.
Speaker 1: We also know this Border patrol agents caught one hundred and seventy two terrafts on the watch list attempting to enter the US league illegally or in the fiscal year twenty twenty three, meaning every other day they're catching a terrace on the watch list. It's also ratcheting up, not down, the number of suspected terrorists caught trying to illegally cross the Southern border.
Speaker 2: Border patrol agents.
Speaker 1: Have apprehended fifty illegal immigrants on the Terrifts watch list between October and December of last year. So fifty different terrifts we caught trying to come into this country illegally. We don't know, by the way, how many terrists got into the country that we did not catch coming into this country illegally.
Speaker 2: Think about that number as well.
Speaker 1: But when you have border patrol agents apprehending fifty illegal immigrants on the tarror watch list between October November December of last year, according to the federal data, So that's the numbers they're telling us. And you compare that to the total of thirty people that were encountered trying to come across the southern border in the fiscal years twenty seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty, meaning the four years that Donald was president.
Speaker 2: The total number of people that came.
Speaker 1: Across the Southern border that we're on the terrist watch list were thirty in a four year period. Do the math on that, folks, do thirty divided by four you're talking about seven.
Speaker 2: And a half terrasts a year.
Speaker 1: We had fifty come across in a three month period, and so far since he's been in office, we're now dealing with one hundred and seventy two terror watchless suspects attempting to enter the US illegally, just in the fiscal year twenty twenty three, not all three years, just last year alone.
Speaker 2: And the President says he's doing everything he can.
Speaker 1: You look at this headline and notice where you haven't heard about this. You haven't heard about this, You haven't heard about this anywhere. Border agents nabbed fifty illegal aliens on the terror watch list in the last three months.
Speaker 2: Fifty.
Speaker 1: That means there is a massive influx, right And why are the terrorists coming across the southern border and they're not trying.
Speaker 2: To get caught.
Speaker 1: The fifty people that were caught were not turning themselves in to border patrol agents. They're running and we're catching them. Because if you're on the terrorist watch list, so you think you're on it, you're not going to turn yourself in. That would be stupid. So how many GODA ways have we had under this president? Hundreds of thousands, seven hundred thousand plus Actually of god a ways have gotten away from us in there. You're telling me there wasn't any people that were terrorists on the terrorist squatch list.
Speaker 2: And look at America's leadership right now.
Speaker 1: The people that work for Joe Biden have warned that they are trying to plan they believe humas the same style attack possibly in America. Okay, in America, the same solid attack that carried out in Israel. How would you get into America. I think it's pretty clear we know what they're doing. It's across the southern border. Let me just go back to what I said, and I want you to understand something. We have terrorists and this is a fact from our government telling us terrorists that were called illegally crossing our southern border have been allowed to roam free for nearly a year in this country. I want to just remind you of what I said yesterday about this story, so it really sinks in so you understand how big of a terrorist threat this is to our country and the Biden administrations they.
Speaker 2: Know they're doing this.
Speaker 1: Listen, there were eight one hundred and sixty thousand individuals who we know.
Speaker 2: That means we saw them but couldn't get to them. Cameras caught them, but we couldn't get to.
Speaker 1: Them who have stuck into this country illegally without apprehension in twenty twenty three. That doesn't count, by the way, those that got across the Southern Board that we didn't see on camera, that we didn't catch on camera. There's eight hundred and sixty thousand that we saw and we just couldn't get to them. This on top of the millions that are coming in that we do catch and then release. Many within the Biden administration, including Secretary of my Arcis, have repeatedly assured us that the vetting process of the border has breds have incomplete. However, we continue to witness alarming instances where terrists are able to freely roam the United States for months after being released as Southern Border before their criminal and terrists histories come to light. The situation is greatly endangering our nation, and it's clear that our safety has dependent on enforcing our immigration laws and securing the border. Whistleblowers are now saying if there is a terrorist attack, and I based on what I'm seeing now, I have little doubt that there is a clear planned attack that is being planned right now inside the United States of America. And I don't say that to fear monger. I say that based on the reality. If you have a massive influx of terrorists coming into the United States of America, an average of fourteen point three that are being caught per month, and then of those being caught, many of them are being released, and then you've got fifty that came in just in a two and a half month period at the end of the year we caught.
Speaker 2: That doesn't count the ones that got.
Speaker 1: Away, because there had to be some terrorists that got through the Southern Board that we don't know about, and there had to be some terrasts in the eight hundred and sixty thousand individuals who are known to have stuck in the country illegally without us apprehending them.
Speaker 2: This is total insanity.
Speaker 1: Go back to the terraces that we just allowed to roam free in this country that we caught in Minneapolis. Minneapolis is a hotbed for Muslim illegal activity. A lot of Muslim and those on terrorists watchlets have been caught in Minneapolis Saint Paul area. There is a huge number of Muslims there. I want To be clear, I'm not saying that all Muslims are terrists. What I am saying is since nine to eleven, we have seen a significant number of people that have been arrested in Minneapolis Saint Paul because it is a hot bed for where radicals go and where they live and where they hang out with others. You look at this guy that was a terrorist that we found after we already caught him and then let him go. So what does the US government say about well al Shabab, Well, let me tell you exactly what the Biden US government says. The US government has considered als Chabab a foreign terrorist organization since two thousand and eight. The terrorist group operates in Somalia and has also committed attacks in Kenya and Uganda, according to the National character Terrorism Center. In fact, our military US force has killed three Alschebab terrists and a self defense airstrike on January the twenty first, of the request of the Somali government. So if you don't think that al Chebab terrists hate us, you're stupid because we're killing them. You want to know what they've done in there in their history. Let's talk about Al Shabab and what an Al Schabab attack actually looks like. This is a guy that we let hang out for a year in our country and we called him knowing him as terrists, but we let him go. Al Shabab has carried out bombings. What type of bombings, Well, they include their hallmark, which is suicide terrorist attacks. And the group has assassinated Somali peace activists as well. They have assassinated international aid workers, They have assassinated journalists, they have assassinated numerous civil society figures. That also according to the National counter Terrorism Center, how big can their attacks get? A terror group carried out a twenty thirteen attack on it that Westgate mall in Nairobi. Remember that it went viral because it was put on TV. That twenty thirteen attack on that Westgate Mall in Nairobi killed sixty seven people. That doesn't count the hundreds that were injured. And in twenty seventeen, they killed hundreds of civilians in Mogadishu through not one but two suicide attacks. After the Hamas attack on Israeli civilians on October the seventh, federal authorities warned the border patrol to quote be an alert for Hamas Palestinian Islamic jihad and Hezbla Terra's attempting to illegally cross the southern border. How the hell do you do that if you have ten thousand a day and you're not checking their backgrounds when you do catch them. On top of the eight hundred and seventy thousand last year that we didn't catch that we caught on video coming the country but no one grabbed them, that doesn't count again the ones that got into this country that we don't know about. So the federal government is saying after the attack on October seventh against the Jews and America backing Israel and knowing that we're at target, they warned the border patrol, the same border patrol that they refused to.
Speaker 2: Allow them to do their job.
Speaker 1: But hey, guys, be an alert for Hamas and Palaesini Islamic Jihadis and Hezwa Terris attempting to illegally cross the southern border. According to an internal memo obtained by The Daily Caller, quote, it is clear that our safety is dependent on enforcing our immigration laws and securing the border. That is another quote from one of the whistleblowers of all the information that I just gave you, you want to know what Ice said about this. They were asked for comment by the Daily Caller News Foundation, and let me tell you exactly what I said. Ice didn't respond for requests for comment because you don't want to talk about this. You want to be super quiet about this. You don't want to talk about No, you want to be quiet. This is something you need to be super quiet about, super super super quiet. This is Biden's America, a wide open border, no enforcement on purpose, deliberately allowing for a wide open border, allowing on average since he's been in office, fourteen point three terrorists on the watch list a month to be caught coming across the southern border, and then some of them being allowed to run free for nearly a year. This on top of the skyrocketing number that has increased coming across our southern border. Border patrol agents caught one hundred and seventy two Terrast watch List suspects attempting to enter the US legally during the fiscal year twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Those numbers continue to go up.
Speaker 1: Border patrol agents apprehended fifty illegal immigrants on the Terror watch list in October, November, and December of last year alone, according to the federal data, right after that attack that took place in Israel, we apprehended fifty individuals on the TERRAS watch list. For comparison, I go back to this, there were a total of thirty such terrorists that were caught when Donald Trump was president from twenty seventeen to twenty and twenty, meaning that in a month, because of our open border, there are more terrorists on the watch list than the four years that he was the president of the United States of America. Do not tell me that we can't secure the border. Donald Trump did it this present saying I don't care. And when there is a terrorist attack that is going to happen in this country, clearly they're planning something. They're not coming to America because they love America. The terrorsts hate America. So if you're a terrorists coming into America, the chances that you're here for a better life are about zero point zero. And when something happens, and I hope it doesn't, but when it does, you need to understand they knew about it.
Speaker 2: And they didn't care.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit that subscribe, auto download or follow button, especially if you're on Apple. As the algorithms have changed, you're gonna have to check and make sure you're still getting every episode in that top right corner. If you're on an iPhone, make sure you get that follow button and it goes to a check mark and I'll see it back here tomorrow